She/Her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: She/Her

Post Post #2925 (ISO) » Mon Dec 20, 2021 11:34 am

Post by Harley Quinn »

In post 2921, Andante wrote:
In post 2920, Something_Smart wrote:
In post 2918, Andante wrote:who are you talking to?
You
oh. uh my experience with harley? zero
I was Bear Hugs and I’m also Loki. So if this doesn’t affect your read on me, you could be scum.
I
t
s
W
h
a
t
I
D
o
marcistar
marcistar
Goodfellas

marcistar
Goodfellas

Goodfellas

Post Post #2926 (ISO) » Mon Dec 20, 2021 11:35 am

Post by marcistar »

titus can u explain why u townread harley i really dont understand too much :/
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced
Pronoun: He/him

Post Post #2927 (ISO) » Mon Dec 20, 2021 11:36 am

Post by Something_Smart »

In post 2919, Harley Quinn wrote:I want to pick your brain about this post. Would the fact that Ydra (who I adore and think is wonderful) said things that hurt my feelings yesterday and I legit feel Fire has some personal vendetta against me affect any of this? I was crying yesterday and I even woke up crying because I have CPTSD. I even have a thread about that in Speasy affect your take on this in anyway?
I should probably unpack what I'm saying in a little more detail.

I do not think that you blowing up upon being scumread is scum-indicative. I have obviously seen you do this as town before, and I trust that you're able to replicate it as scum because it doesn't seem super hard (and other people have backed this up).

The part that I didn't like was leaning into it preemptively. From your very first post, you were talking about how everyone had better townread you this game or else. The part that I say is heavy-handed is not
reactively
harping on this (in response to things people said), it's
proactively
doing it (emphasizing how important it is before anyone even says anything bad to you). That seems less in line (though not completely out of line) with how I understand town-you, and it could be a way to try to avoid pressure as scum by implying that you'll blow up at anyone who does it. It's not a strong read, just a thought I had that seemed worth mentioning.

Does that make sense?
It's always the same. When you fire that first shot, no matter how right you feel, you have no idea who's going to die. You don't know whose children are going to scream and burn. How many hearts will be broken. How many lives shattered. How much blood will spill, until everybody does what they're always going to have to do from the very beginning... SIT DOWN AND TALK!
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced

Post Post #2928 (ISO) » Mon Dec 20, 2021 11:37 am

In post 2925, Harley Quinn wrote:I was Bear Hugs and I’m also Loki. So if this doesn’t affect your read on me, you could be scum.
How many games of experience do you have with Andante?
It's always the same. When you fire that first shot, no matter how right you feel, you have no idea who's going to die. You don't know whose children are going to scream and burn. How many hearts will be broken. How many lives shattered. How much blood will spill, until everybody does what they're always going to have to do from the very beginning... SIT DOWN AND TALK!
Alyssa The Lamb
Alyssa The Lamb
Mafia Scum
Alyssa The Lamb
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2929 (ISO) » Mon Dec 20, 2021 11:38 am

Post by Alyssa The Lamb »

I'm getting more and more doubtful that S_S can even fake his ISO this game if he's scum
Harley Quinn
Harley Quinn
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Harley Quinn
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2930 (ISO) » Mon Dec 20, 2021 11:38 am

Post by Harley Quinn »

In post 2922, RH9 wrote:
In post 2914, Andante wrote:
In post 2912, marcistar wrote:
In post 2904, Andante wrote:I think I'm about to vote someone
who?
harley
Is this because of her read on Norwee and her exchange with Firebringer? Have you thought that Harley Quinn has Town motivation for the latter and got pocketed for the first? At least, that's what I am considering to be likely.
I really think Norwee’s town. Scum!him would do this cringey waffley shit and weakly defend me but he’s hard defending me when he really doesn’t need to at all, when he could get an easy miselim and look good. So why wouldn’t he do that?
I
t
s
W
h
a
t
I
D
o
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced

Post Post #2931 (ISO) » Mon Dec 20, 2021 11:40 am

In post 2930, Harley Quinn wrote:Scum!him would do this cringey waffley shit and weakly defend me but he’s hard defending me when he really doesn’t need to at all, when he could get an easy miselim and look good. So why wouldn’t he do that?
Well, for one, if he's scum with Shiro...

I think you're right though, if your pair is T/T then Norwee looks better from this.
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: She

Post Post #2932 (ISO) » Mon Dec 20, 2021 11:41 am

Post by Andante »

In post 2922, RH9 wrote:
In post 2914, Andante wrote:
In post 2912, marcistar wrote:
In post 2904, Andante wrote:I think I'm about to vote someone
who?
harley
Is this because of her read on Norwee and her exchange with Firebringer? Have you thought that Harley Quinn has Town motivation for the latter and got pocketed for the first? At least, that's what I am considering to be likely.
See, recently it's largely just how this entire game shifts with Harley, it's basically like we're not allowed to SR her, and fights are always happening!! fights are the biggest reason I won't jump into the conversation and talk, cause it's like, who would want to? I'm here for fun, to catch scum, and win. not that complicated, but it feels like harley is controlling the game, yet at the same time, harley is also preventing a lot of active scumhunting from happening, which I feel like is actively hindering town. I'm not saying this happens every time harley is around, but ehhh of everyone here, harley is who I want to vote the most, and no one else has to jump on the vote, but I think harley isn't town. If anyone else agrees, I could go and case harley, but I really don't want to spend an hour casing just for that to be ignored, but I really think this issomething.

"But you never mentioned a harley sr earlier" yeah, I wasn't trying to get yelled at for a scum lean that I wasn't even sure about
Firebringer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Trail Blazer

Post Post #2933 (ISO) » Mon Dec 20, 2021 11:41 am

Post by Firebringer »

im not playing seriously anyone got any dank memes to share
Show
"You are the Joker of mafia players" - Oversoul
"last time I was scum with Firebringer
his first post in the scum PT was "yes I rolled scum!"
I decided to post "haha just don't post that in the main thread", but to get up to date on the main thread first.

His first post in the main thread was "yes I rolled scum!" -popsofctown
Firebringer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Trail Blazer

Post Post #2934 (ISO) » Mon Dec 20, 2021 11:43 am

Post by Firebringer »

In post 2932, Andante wrote:See, recently it's largely just how this entire game shifts with Harley, it's basically like we're not allowed to SR her
yep
Show
"You are the Joker of mafia players" - Oversoul
"last time I was scum with Firebringer
his first post in the scum PT was "yes I rolled scum!"
I decided to post "haha just don't post that in the main thread", but to get up to date on the main thread first.

His first post in the main thread was "yes I rolled scum!" -popsofctown
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2935 (ISO) » Mon Dec 20, 2021 11:44 am

Post by Andante »

In post 2925, Harley Quinn wrote:
You
I was Bear Hugs and I’m also Loki. So if this doesn’t affect your read on me, you could be scum.
bear hugs sounds familiar!! idk Loki though, no it doesn't change my read on you, like angie also had a giant reads list as her 2nd post this game, excuse me what?? angie seemed super focussed on being TRed and getting a partner, so I sr angie a lot, I don't tr you, the slot is scum
Harley Quinn
Harley Quinn
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Harley Quinn
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2936 (ISO) » Mon Dec 20, 2021 11:47 am

Post by Harley Quinn »

In post 2927, Something_Smart wrote:
In post 2919, Harley Quinn wrote:I want to pick your brain about this post. Would the fact that Ydra (who I adore and think is wonderful) said things that hurt my feelings yesterday and I legit feel Fire has some personal vendetta against me affect any of this? I was crying yesterday and I even woke up crying because I have CPTSD. I even have a thread about that in Speasy affect your take on this in anyway?
I should probably unpack what I'm saying in a little more detail.

I do not think that you blowing up upon being scumread is scum-indicative. I have obviously seen you do this as town before, and I trust that you're able to replicate it as scum because it doesn't seem super hard (and other people have backed this up).

The part that I didn't like was leaning into it preemptively. From your very first post, you were talking about how everyone had better townread you this game or else. The part that I say is heavy-handed is not
reactively
harping on this (in response to things people said), it's
proactively
doing it (emphasizing how important it is before anyone even says anything bad to you). That seems less in line (though not completely out of line) with how I understand town-you, and it could be a way to try to avoid pressure as scum by implying that you'll blow up at anyone who does it. It's not a strong read, just a thought I had that seemed worth mentioning.

Does that make sense?
It does but it’s also inaccurate. I am actually very rarely if ever that “heavey handed” when scum. The one exception could possibly be bugspray’s game where my role pm actually said town goon, so I mistakenly thought I was a miller in that. If you doubt this, I have no problem linking you. It was in MBoS 1 where I totally humiliated myself for totally losing it on slots sr in an extremely embarrassing toxic way and got miselimed in part for it. The second part was that Mastina had set up my slot as her buddy but there are lots of games like that I could link. Another game to prove I’m town here would be Royalty. The parralells between this game and that one are blatantly obvious.
I
t
s
W
h
a
t
I
D
o
RH9
RH9
he/him
Mafia Scum
RH9
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #2937 (ISO) » Mon Dec 20, 2021 11:50 am

Post by RH9 »

Rereading Prism and Norwee's ISOs, I'm moving his slot to a nullread because there are points where I have agreed with Norwee like in . I dislike Andante's treatment of Harley Quinn. It doesn't feel right. However, I highly TR Firebringer. Thus, I will be unvoting Norwee. (This is partially because I highly TR marcistar.)
UNVOTE: NorweigianboyEE
GTKAS: 2022, 2024

v/la every weekend

indefinite hiatus from mafia solo
Harley Quinn
Harley Quinn
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Harley Quinn
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2938 (ISO) » Mon Dec 20, 2021 11:53 am

Post by Harley Quinn »

In post 2931, Something_Smart wrote:
In post 2930, Harley Quinn wrote:Scum!him would do this cringey waffley shit and weakly defend me but he’s hard defending me when he really doesn’t need to at all, when he could get an easy miselim and look good. So why wouldn’t he do that?

I think you're right though, if your pair is T/T then Norwee looks better from this.
Shiro has been solving both in our PT and in the main thread. If anyone could catch scum!Shiro based off of what they’ve done both in the game and our PT, it’s 100% me. I’ve hydra’d with him many many times. I highly doubt scum!Shiro would even pair with me here for that reason alone.

Also, Fire is once again wrong. Scum!Shiro ONLY posts gifs, town!Shiro does BOTH. ISO him in Heroes Wanted if anyone actually doubts this. He posted multiple cute gifs in that but was also extremely solvey in that. Akyssa can also verify this.
I
t
s
W
h
a
t
I
D
o
marcistar
marcistar
Goodfellas

marcistar
Goodfellas

Goodfellas

Post Post #2939 (ISO) » Mon Dec 20, 2021 11:54 am

Post by marcistar »

In post 2933, Firebringer wrote:im not playing seriously anyone got any dank memes to share
not a meme but my friend drew this awhile ago
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2940 (ISO) » Mon Dec 20, 2021 11:55 am

Post by Andante »

In post 2937, RH9 wrote:I dislike Andante's treatment of Harley Quinn. It doesn't feel right.
What is wrong about me voting a SR? Just go look at angie's ISO and tell me that's not scum trying to be TRed just for a pair... she was super focused on pairings, a readslist as someone's 2nd post? Tell me what you TR about Harley here if you disagree so much.
Harley Quinn
Harley Quinn
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Harley Quinn
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2941 (ISO) » Mon Dec 20, 2021 11:55 am

Post by Harley Quinn »

In post 2931, Something_Smart wrote:

In post 2937, RH9 wrote:Rereading Prism and Norwee's ISOs, I'm moving his slot to a nullread because there are points where I have agreed with Norwee like in . I dislike Andante's treatment of Harley Quinn. It doesn't feel right. However, I highly TR Firebringer. Thus, I will be unvoting Norwee. (This is partially because I highly TR marcistar.)
UNVOTE: NorweigianboyEE
Okay, I think SS could be town, still on the fence about galron.

@RH9, why ignore this?
I
t
s
W
h
a
t
I
D
o
Harley Quinn
Harley Quinn
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Harley Quinn
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2942 (ISO) » Mon Dec 20, 2021 11:57 am

Post by Harley Quinn »

In post 2935, Andante wrote:
You
bear hugs sounds familiar!! idk Loki though, no it doesn't change my read on you, like angie also had a giant reads list as her 2nd post this game, excuse me what?? angie seemed super focussed on being TRed and getting a partner, so I sr angie a lot, I don't tr you, the slot is scum
VOTE: Andante

You should never be still sr me after that.
I
t
s
W
h
a
t
I
D
o
Alyssa The Lamb
Alyssa The Lamb
Mafia Scum
Alyssa The Lamb
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2943 (ISO) » Mon Dec 20, 2021 11:57 am

all I remember in Heroes Wanted about Shiro was that Shiro mediumed Cerberus, then died trying to medium me
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2944 (ISO) » Mon Dec 20, 2021 11:58 am

Post by Andante »

In post 2942, Harley Quinn wrote:
In post 2935, Andante wrote:
You
VOTE: Andante

You should never be still sr me after that.
lol why shouldn't I be SRing you after that?
Save The Dragons
Save The Dragons
He/Him
Protection unnecessary

Save The Dragons
He/Him
Protection unnecessary

Protection unnecessary

Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #2945 (ISO) » Mon Dec 20, 2021 12:00 pm

Post by Save The Dragons »

In post 2906, Andante wrote:what are your thoughts right now dragons?
my thoughts are occupied by out of game stuff

i think you're town so that's cool
Harley Quinn
Harley Quinn
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Harley Quinn
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2946 (ISO) » Mon Dec 20, 2021 12:00 pm

Post by Harley Quinn »

In post 2940, Andante wrote:
In post 2937, RH9 wrote:I dislike Andante's treatment of Harley Quinn. It doesn't feel right.
What is wrong about me voting a SR? Just go look at angie's ISO and tell me that's not scum trying to be TRed just for a pair... she was super focused on pairings, a readslist as someone's 2nd post? Tell me what you TR about Harley here if you disagree so much.
You ignoring that I’m BH and Loki is scum indicative because you did not even for a second attempt to reacess based on that and I would have expected town!you to at least be considering that but instead you just completely ignored it.
I
t
s
W
h
a
t
I
D
o
Alyssa The Lamb
Alyssa The Lamb
Mafia Scum
Alyssa The Lamb
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2947 (ISO) » Mon Dec 20, 2021 12:01 pm

I'm not really interested in sorting FB+Andante for certain until second dance

I think it's a waste of time
Harley Quinn
Harley Quinn
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Harley Quinn
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2948 (ISO) » Mon Dec 20, 2021 12:02 pm

Post by Harley Quinn »

In post 2943, Alyssa The Lamb wrote:all I remember in Heroes Wanted about Shiro was that Shiro mediumed Cerberus, then died trying to medium me
He posted lots of gifs too as well as memes, so Fire arguing that is scum indicative for Shiro is debunked by that game. This can easily be verified.
I
t
s
W
h
a
t
I
D
o
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2949 (ISO) » Mon Dec 20, 2021 12:04 pm

Post by Andante »

In post 2946, Harley Quinn wrote:
In post 2940, Andante wrote:
You ignoring that I’m BH and Loki is scum indicative because you did not even for a second attempt to reacess based on that and I would have expected town!you to at least be considering that but instead you just completely ignored it.
So I'm scum cause I refuse to go read games I never played? Bear Hugs had 1 game with me, where I replaced into a scum slot where the scum team was a mess, and just that whole game was bad... do you think I payed attention to what your bear hugs hydra played like... and remember it now? I've had much more important things happen since I played that game lol, and I'm not going off meta to read people

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”