Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker
Pronoun: She/her

Post Post #2850 (ISO) » Mon Dec 20, 2021 9:51 am

Post by Titus »

In post 2838, Datisi wrote:
In post 2824, Titus wrote:I am with StD and his scum equity goes up with a town!GL flip.
---
Daitisi is with scum GL.
actually, ignoring the fact my name is misspelled, does anyone find this really weird? like, you're calling gl scum (which btw, your reasons are still ??? and i want to talk to you about it when i get the chance), but you're expecting his townflip?

i can't say it's exactly chaining misflips since you've chained your own slot to it but my god is it weird

and how does std go +scum if gl town?
I'm considering things in the alternative. Basically, what if I am wrong?

StD can be scum if GL is town because there would be scum interest in keeping me alive.
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

VLA Friday nights until Sunday morning.

All hail the Scum Empress!
Firebringer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Trail Blazer

Post Post #2851 (ISO) » Mon Dec 20, 2021 9:51 am

Post by Firebringer »

In post 2841, Datisi wrote:why is harley town

what has harley done that is even REMOTELY town???
my spirit animal
Show
"You are the Joker of mafia players" - Oversoul
"last time I was scum with Firebringer
his first post in the scum PT was "yes I rolled scum!"
I decided to post "haha just don't post that in the main thread", but to get up to date on the main thread first.

His first post in the main thread was "yes I rolled scum!" -popsofctown
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced
Pronoun: He/him

Post Post #2852 (ISO) » Mon Dec 20, 2021 9:51 am

Post by Something_Smart »

In post 2824, Titus wrote:SS and cabd are consensus scum.
Also, c'mon, seriously. I don't feel like there was ever a "consensus" so much as a couple of loud people (as evidence by the threats to flashwagon my pair and then no wagon appeared at all) and besides I have so much more content now, this is a silly thing to hide behind.
It's always the same. When you fire that first shot, no matter how right you feel, you have no idea who's going to die. You don't know whose children are going to scream and burn. How many hearts will be broken. How many lives shattered. How much blood will spill, until everybody does what they're always going to have to do from the very beginning... SIT DOWN AND TALK!
Datisi
Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Drawn from Memory

Pronoun: it/he

Post Post #2853 (ISO) » Mon Dec 20, 2021 9:51 am

Post by Datisi »

can someone remind me why did we all start thinking galron is town suddenly?
I will straight up disregard all reason if you have a PR dream again. You can come back and be like, “I dreamt that Locke is a N2 Bulletproof Multitasking Cop and Self-Targeting Doctor,” and I will go, “Okay, Locke kill it is then.”
~M
Firebringer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Trail Blazer

Post Post #2854 (ISO) » Mon Dec 20, 2021 9:52 am

Post by Firebringer »

idk taly and alyssa been smoking weed.
SS says galron reaction tested him in pt. Which i think means absolutely nothing.
All ive seen in this thread is his being flippant.
Show
I decided to post "haha just don't post that in the main thread", but to get up to date on the main thread first.

NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #2855 (ISO) » Mon Dec 20, 2021 9:52 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 2853, Datisi wrote:can someone remind me why did we all start thinking galron is town suddenly?
I think S_S could be town based on recent postings, but not Galron.
Though i suck at reading S_S so idk.
Norwe is spontaneous, has a stream-of-consciouness posting style, usually posts on catch-ups by commenting on past pages posts, gets rather fired up in certain moments in games, is relatively as playful as me in games and likes casual shitposting

- Bunno
Alyssa The Lamb
Alyssa The Lamb
Mafia Scum
Alyssa The Lamb
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2856 (ISO) » Mon Dec 20, 2021 9:53 am

Post by Alyssa The Lamb »

I don't think their flip adds much of anything to the game

And my current view of the game indicates they're TvT more often than not
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced

Post Post #2857 (ISO) » Mon Dec 20, 2021 9:53 am

In post 2847, Alyssa The Lamb wrote:If it literally hits a point where that pairing is just decided on to be the endgame pair, I'm just auto-leaving at 8p

I'm not dealing with that, sorry
I don't like them as an endgame pair either, for what it's worth. I don't have much of a read on either of them but I wasn't a huge fan of Harley leaning into her "if you scumread me then you are trash garbage" shtick so heavy-handedly.
It's always the same. When you fire that first shot, no matter how right you feel, you have no idea who's going to die. You don't know whose children are going to scream and burn. How many hearts will be broken. How many lives shattered. How much blood will spill, until everybody does what they're always going to have to do from the very beginning... SIT DOWN AND TALK!
Datisi
Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Drawn from Memory

Post Post #2858 (ISO) » Mon Dec 20, 2021 9:53 am

Post by Datisi »

VOTE: harley + shiro

pedit: i'm also thinking s_s could be townie, but i have zero reason to think so about galron, which is why i'm asking
I will straight up disregard all reason if you have a PR dream again. You can come back and be like, “I dreamt that Locke is a N2 Bulletproof Multitasking Cop and Self-Targeting Doctor,” and I will go, “Okay, Locke kill it is then.”
~M
Alyssa The Lamb
Alyssa The Lamb
Mafia Scum
Alyssa The Lamb
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2859 (ISO) » Mon Dec 20, 2021 9:53 am

In post 2857, Something_Smart wrote:
In post 2847, Alyssa The Lamb wrote:If it literally hits a point where that pairing is just decided on to be the endgame pair, I'm just auto-leaving at 8p

I'm not dealing with that, sorry
I don't like them as an endgame pair either, for what it's worth. I don't have much of a read on either of them but I wasn't a huge fan of Harley leaning into her "if you scumread me then you are trash garbage" shtick so heavy-handedly.
She does that as both alignments
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #2860 (ISO) » Mon Dec 20, 2021 9:54 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 2857, Something_Smart wrote:I don't like them as an endgame pair either, for what it's worth. I don't have much of a read on either of them but I wasn't a huge fan of Harley leaning into her "if you scumread me then you are trash garbage" shtick so heavy-handedly.
Actually i think i saw scum!Harley lean into that angle when she was an hydra with Noraa in a game.
Norwe is spontaneous, has a stream-of-consciouness posting style, usually posts on catch-ups by commenting on past pages posts, gets rather fired up in certain moments in games, is relatively as playful as me in games and likes casual shitposting

- Bunno
Alyssa The Lamb
Alyssa The Lamb
Mafia Scum
Alyssa The Lamb
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2861 (ISO) » Mon Dec 20, 2021 9:54 am

She does that as both alignments.

It's null.
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced

Post Post #2862 (ISO) » Mon Dec 20, 2021 9:55 am

I know. The part I didn't like was specifically the heavy-handed way she went about it, when I've seen her as town it's usually been less proactive and more in response to specific comments from specific people.
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #2863 (ISO) » Mon Dec 20, 2021 9:55 am

Post by Titus »

In post 2848, Datisi wrote:actually gonna ask right now, why is gl scum? and don't give me the "he posts a lot of words".
His opening is basically gotchas and bullshit. His response to LLD's proper suspicion and case on his slot was to attack her immediately. Since that point, he's put up mostly verbal diaherra using 6 paragraphs with virtually no citations. I mentally compare that to when he cased me when I was scum in the large theme with bombs (can't remember the name). There, everything he had was backed up. He looked at reasons when suspected. Here, he's using more words because slots like Fire equate words with effort.
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Datisi
Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Drawn from Memory

Post Post #2864 (ISO) » Mon Dec 20, 2021 9:55 am

Post by Datisi »

In post 2857, Something_Smart wrote:"if you scumread me then you are trash garbage" shtick
actually fuck it, i'm not waiting - does anyone have a single example of her doing this bullshit as scum? earlier today i checked a scumgame of hers i played in, and truthfully she didn't do it there. that is currently the only thing that is keeping me from wanting to kill that slot. if anyone has a counterexample to my theory, i would be very grateful

pedit: oh lovely
~M
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #2865 (ISO) » Mon Dec 20, 2021 9:55 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

Pooky VS Flavour Leaf i think it was.

- Bunno
Save The Dragons
Save The Dragons
He/Him
Protection unnecessary

Save The Dragons
He/Him
Protection unnecessary

Protection unnecessary

Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #2866 (ISO) » Mon Dec 20, 2021 9:56 am

Post by Save The Dragons »

i'm trying to pick out tuxedos for my wedding should i match vest and tie color

town reads for anyone who can give me this much needed fashion advice
Datisi
Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Drawn from Memory

Post Post #2867 (ISO) » Mon Dec 20, 2021 9:57 am

Post by Datisi »

In post 2863, Titus wrote:I mentally compare that to when he cased me when I was scum in the large theme with bombs (can't remember the name). There, everything he had was backed up. He looked at reasons when suspected.
i wanna see a link to this

ok goodnight for real i need to sleep
~M
Alyssa The Lamb
Alyssa The Lamb
Mafia Scum
Alyssa The Lamb
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2868 (ISO) » Mon Dec 20, 2021 9:57 am

In post 2864, Datisi wrote:
In post 2857, Something_Smart wrote:"if you scumread me then you are trash garbage" shtick
actually fuck it, i'm not waiting - does anyone have a single example of her doing this bullshit as scum? earlier today i checked a scumgame of hers i played in, and truthfully she didn't do it there. that is currently the only thing that is keeping me from wanting to kill that slot. if anyone has a counterexample to my theory, i would be very grateful

pedit: oh lovely
I remember correctly scumreading her in a past dance game and getting a lot of pushback on how I should be obvtown reading her and all kinds of shit

And then RC did his thing where he decided he wanted to pair with her and leave, but that megatilted me to the point that we essentially lost town the game instantly after that
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #2869 (ISO) » Mon Dec 20, 2021 9:58 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 2864, Datisi wrote:does anyone have a single example of her doing this bullshit as scum?
viewtopic.php?p=12469356&user_select%5B ... #p12469356
I got this^
I should check if the tone matches or if it's different compared to here when i have time. If someone else wants to do it feel free.

- Bunno
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #2870 (ISO) » Mon Dec 20, 2021 10:01 am

Post by Titus »

In post 2867, Datisi wrote:
In post 2863, Titus wrote:I mentally compare that to when he cased me when I was scum in the large theme with bombs (can't remember the name). There, everything he had was backed up. He looked at reasons when suspected.
i wanna see a link to this

ok goodnight for real i need to sleep
GuiltyLion Room 3 ISO

I had trouble linking to the precise posts in question. But the way he asks questions is different.

The main thread is still in the large theme area.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Firebringer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Trail Blazer

Post Post #2871 (ISO) » Mon Dec 20, 2021 10:01 am

Post by Firebringer »

In post 2863, Titus wrote:Fire equate words with effort.
shots fired
Show

marcistar
marcistar
Goodfellas

marcistar
Goodfellas

Goodfellas

Post Post #2872 (ISO) » Mon Dec 20, 2021 10:25 am

Post by marcistar »

ugh im so tired t_t
marcistar
marcistar
Goodfellas

marcistar
Goodfellas

Goodfellas

Post Post #2873 (ISO) » Mon Dec 20, 2021 10:26 am

Post by marcistar »

In post 2771, Something_Smart wrote:Actually just based on that if there were a S/S pairing that might be my best guess for it. Not because I scumread either party, purely because I can see scum not wanting to draw attention to themselves while executing a big play.
this smells like bs :yawn:
PookyTheMagicalBear
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
Pooky got your back

Post Post #2874 (ISO) » Mon Dec 20, 2021 10:27 am

Post by PookyTheMagicalBear »

VoteCount 1.1

Firebringer - Andante [0] -
Taly - Ydrasse [0] -
Save the Dragons - Titus [0] -
Marcistar - NorwegianBoyEE [3] - RH9, Save The Dragons, Alyssa the Lamb
Datisi - GuiltyLion [0] -
RH9 - Alyssa the Lamb [0] -
Shiro - Harley Quinn [1] - Datisi
Galron - Something_Smart [0] -

Not Voting [12]
- Firebringer, Andante, Taly, Ydrasse, Titus, Marcistar, NorwegianBoyEE, GuiltyLion, Shiro, Harley Quinn, Galron, Something_Smart

With 16 alive it takes 9 votes to execute

Countdown to deadline: (expired on 2021-12-28 20:00:00)
Last edited by PookyTheMagicalBear on Tue Dec 21, 2021 5:30 am, edited 1 time in total.
Show
"I hope one day I can openly play as wolfy as Pooky and get zero pressure for it grumble grumble."
-MariaR

"I can't even look at the game anymore.
That evil teddy bear has got everyone twirling by his thumb.
It's like witnessing an slow but unavoidable train crash you can't stop."

-Norwee

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”