Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker
Pronoun: She/her

Post Post #1225 (ISO) » Thu Dec 16, 2021 9:01 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 576, Datisi wrote:i think it's been talked about already, but i dislike , specifically the malakittens read. like, at the time of posting that, it had been 8 hours since the game started. that feels WAY too early to slap a "they're not posting therefore scum" sticker on someone, especially considering mala was complaining about the amount of posts, which to me seems like a possible indicator of "i'm too busy right now". the rest of the post is kind of meh, i'm curious why those exact people have been chosen for a readslist i guess.

and is equally bad... like, marci was doing that readslist to help lily apparently. but, if i'm struggling to get into the game and someone does a post like that to help me, my first thought is to actually interact with that post and try to form my own reads and whatnot, and lily just blandly agrees, and she specifically agrees with the one read i find the worst on the list :?

i feel heartbroken taly doesn't see the towniness in me

not really digging galron, but i guess he gets some points for being the first person to call out lily in

- hm. agree with not liking RH9's response, not sure i see how guiltylion's post there is strictly bad. so would like an elaboration when you can, @lld. also, do you currently have any preference on who you pair with?

okay, i made it to where i first started posting. i have... probably too many people i find suspicious and too many people i flat out don't have a read on. guiltylion and lld are probably the only two ladies from whom i felt something resembling townpings.
Baaaa, minus the GL thing

At the midway point and happy with my reads as of now. Going to call it a night. Ttyt
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

VLA Friday nights until Sunday morning.

All hail the Scum Empress!
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker
Pronoun: She/her

Post Post #1226 (ISO) » Thu Dec 16, 2021 9:14 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 418, Ydrasse wrote:
In post 410, catboi wrote:
In post 404, Ydrasse wrote:azround if ppl want to talk
Hi how's it going

Do you have feelings on *waves arm* all of This
taly
galron, gl, lld
datisi
catboi, prism, andante
rh9, dragons, cabd, mala
alyssa, fb, marci

top 3 + bottom 3 only ones that have thought behind rest is kind of hand wave
Note to self. I saw that Ydrasse readwall. Compare the two and look to see what changes are warranted.
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

VLA Friday nights until Sunday morning.

All hail the Scum Empress!
RH9
RH9
he/him
Mafia Scum
RH9
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #1227 (ISO) » Thu Dec 16, 2021 11:15 pm

Post by RH9 »

In post 1222, Titus wrote: Really, none of RH9 posts seem off?
I suddenly remember the last time you said something similar to this about my towngame.
GTKAS: 2022, 2024

v/la every weekend

indefinite hiatus from mafia solo
Malakittens
Malakittens
Survivor
Malakittens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1228 (ISO) » Thu Dec 16, 2021 11:43 pm

Post by Malakittens »

Legit on break

WENT O FUCK I FORGOT ABOUT THIS GAME
No matter how high the stakes, sooner or later you're just gonna have to go with your gut.
And maybe, just maybe, that'll take you right where you were supposed to be.

Get to know a Mala~Grey<3 4.7.2015
Malakittens
Malakittens
Survivor
Malakittens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1229 (ISO) » Thu Dec 16, 2021 11:46 pm

Post by Malakittens »

Are you kidding me

Who fought with cabd that’s he’s out of the game

;——;
No matter how high the stakes, sooner or later you're just gonna have to go with your gut.
And maybe, just maybe, that'll take you right where you were supposed to be.

Get to know a Mala~Grey<3 4.7.2015
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #1230 (ISO) » Thu Dec 16, 2021 11:53 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

Maybe i’ll catch up quietly.
It would be annoying to see two goobers quoting ages old posts.
Norwe is spontaneous, has a stream-of-consciouness posting style, usually posts on catch-ups by commenting on past pages posts, gets rather fired up in certain moments in games, is relatively as playful as me in games and likes casual shitposting

- Bunno
Alyssa The Lamb
Alyssa The Lamb
Mafia Scum
Alyssa The Lamb
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1231 (ISO) » Fri Dec 17, 2021 1:17 am

Post by Alyssa The Lamb »

I kinda feel a Titus townread
Datisi
Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Drawn from Memory

Pronoun: it/he

Post Post #1232 (ISO) » Fri Dec 17, 2021 1:59 am

Post by Datisi »

i didn't sleep shit again last night but my bio seminar went great so there's that

i finally had enough brain to read guiltylion's - so the main point is that lld thinks cabd will either die by nk or get outed by scum, while you think there's a chance scum doesn't kill him and instead forces us to drink the wine. i do agree i'd rather taly pair with a very townie slot instead. while it most likely results in us losing both an ic and an obvtown via nightkill, i think it's still better than the mess that will be the wifom in the second dance otherwise.
In post 979, marcistar wrote:catboi should prob go as well since his reads have been pretty bad and thatll only help scum
hm? i missed this the first time - what do you find bad about his reads? anything else you think points towards him being scum or?

oh look, my posts when i went to sleep at about midnight
and then i didn't fall asleep for like another 2 hours
funnn
In post 1023, Taly wrote:Part of me wants to play my IC role like a cop invest,
Datisi
!town suggested so

I don't think scum refrains to NK a town/town pair just for WIFOM... do they?
that's the best case scenario. i don't think it's terribly likely that happens, and i'm going purely by post-game commentary i saw last time, but obviously just talking about it fucks the odds somewhat.
In post 1035, RH9 wrote:Right now, I am fine with proposing to Prism, Ydrasse, Alyssa, LLD, GL and angielily.
interestingly wide choice - what makes you fine pairing with lily? do you even have any scumreads?
In post 1151, Something_Smart wrote:
In post 333, Datisi wrote:i just realized that if i pair with anyone that is even slightly familiar with me, they would very easily townread me in the pt because when i see the purple colour, i just get the primal urge to spam the everliving shit out of it in a paranoid frenzy, in a way that i cannot even remotely replicate as scum

but then i also realized that the rest of the players could just go "uhh datisi is pocketing them in the pt" so rip that idea i guess
just type out your posts that you want to make in the PT, then cut and paste them into the game thread. easy
you have a fundamental misunderstanding of how my brain works

oh yeah, i just saw town!s_s give his all in a lylo in a game i was modding and i want to like, see some of that fire before i actually townread him

i'm reading catboi's posts and they all seem fine and dandy but there's this voice in the back of my head going "what if he's scum though??? huh??? then what???" and i don't get it aaaaah

s_s, if i asked you to dance, what would you say

also who's your preferred dance partner as of right this moment

(actually same question to norwee and titus)
In post 1204, Ydrasse wrote:if you join a game like this with your friend idk why you wouldn't be chomping at the bit to get along with them and dance even if it's early there's not a lot of willingness to do it so they could be s+s together
i actually kinda like this take? maybe because it plays into my "lily is acting so awkward around marci" read but
In post 1215, Titus wrote:STD, Catboi
i'm gonna need explanation on how these two made it into the townblock by *checks notes* page 10?
In post 1219, Titus wrote:
In post 1218, Datisi wrote:mmm

my ego wants to say titus is scum for misreading me, as she dropped into a scumteam who was doing bad and she has to shake up the towncore, but we'll see how it goes
I'm townreading you now. Liked your stuff I'm reading
yeah, i definitely will need elaboration on this once you can

i'm not digging titus's catchup for now (feels like a lot of mindless comments with not much solving, and the gl read rubs me the wrong way) but i'll wait for a definitive read until she's done catching up

ok there we go i am caught up

current order of business is
(1) wait for gl to interact with my lily read and post some of those super elaborate towncases he's been promising so that i can see if i feel like going against half the game and asking him out to dance
(2) read the three newcoming ladies
(3) ???
(4) profit
I will straight up disregard all reason if you have a PR dream again. You can come back and be like, “I dreamt that Locke is a N2 Bulletproof Multitasking Cop and Self-Targeting Doctor,” and I will go, “Okay, Locke kill it is then.”
~M
Datisi
Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Drawn from Memory

Post Post #1233 (ISO) » Fri Dec 17, 2021 2:00 am

Post by Datisi »

oh yeah, i am currently stuck between thinking gl is town because some solvey stuff he's put out isn't *too* bad, thinking s_s is town because [redacted], and thinking there's no way those two slots are t/t

what to do what to do what to do
I will straight up disregard all reason if you have a PR dream again. You can come back and be like, “I dreamt that Locke is a N2 Bulletproof Multitasking Cop and Self-Targeting Doctor,” and I will go, “Okay, Locke kill it is then.”
~M
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #1234 (ISO) » Fri Dec 17, 2021 2:06 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 295, Datisi wrote:
In post 287, Taly wrote:
what crossed your mind when you guys first saw this post?

In post 2, PookyTheMagicalBear wrote:

Taly is aligned with
Town

"thank fuck i am not the ic" mostly.
Lmao.
Norwe is spontaneous, has a stream-of-consciouness posting style, usually posts on catch-ups by commenting on past pages posts, gets rather fired up in certain moments in games, is relatively as playful as me in games and likes casual shitposting

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #1235 (ISO) » Fri Dec 17, 2021 2:06 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

I kinda want to townread Datisi just for that post alone.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #1236 (ISO) » Fri Dec 17, 2021 2:09 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 1232, Datisi wrote:(actually same question to norwee and titus)
I actually would be interested in accepting Taly's proposal.
But if anyone else wants to propose i'm gonna give them all due attention and consider it~

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #1237 (ISO) » Fri Dec 17, 2021 2:11 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

Would you want to propose to me dearest Datisi?

- Bunno
Datisi
Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Drawn from Memory

Post Post #1238 (ISO) » Fri Dec 17, 2021 2:19 am

Post by Datisi »

In post 1235, NorwegianboyEE wrote:I kinda want to townread Datisi just for that post alone.
why tho
In post 1237, NorwegianboyEE wrote:Would you want to propose to me dearest Datisi?
perhaps

i was interested in hearing what partner you'd want
~M
Ydrasse
Ydrasse
She
*twirls hair*
Ydrasse
She
*twirls hair*
*twirls hair*
Pronoun: She

Post Post #1239 (ISO) » Fri Dec 17, 2021 2:20 am

Post by Ydrasse »

hi
☠︎︎
one flesh, one end.
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #1240 (ISO) » Fri Dec 17, 2021 2:21 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 327, GuiltyLion wrote:I've thought about it more and I actually just straight up townread Andante now. not so much because of the math thing but I think her emotions are genuine and also claiming to scumread so many gents as a lady mafia doesn't really make any sense as a scum agenda to me

I think Datisi, Prism, and Fire are townie as well

catboi actually I think maybe looks better too given that Cabd read and I did like when he said he was townreading Firebringer

Ydrasse/STD/LLD I didn't get any town vibes from yet but nothing that made me raise my eyebrows either
Alyssa/RH9/Galron similar lack of town impression but slightly more negative vibe

(all of the above six I need to think about more and pay attention, wouldn't feel comfortable calling them either way)

marci/cabd bonafide scumreads
Hmmm second part of Andante read seems legit to me. I thought i would hate this post for saying Andante was townie, but i can see where it's coming from.
I think GL might be good, or at the very least i'm not gonna tunnel him the first chance i get. Which i was kinda planning based on his odd push on Andante and lack of focus anywhere else up to here.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #1241 (ISO) » Fri Dec 17, 2021 2:23 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

Did you show up because i was seducing Datisi.

- Bunno
Ydrasse
Ydrasse
She
*twirls hair*
Ydrasse
She
*twirls hair*
*twirls hair*

Post Post #1242 (ISO) » Fri Dec 17, 2021 2:24 am

Post by Ydrasse »

yeah i’m really trying to dance with him
☠︎︎
one flesh, one end.
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #1243 (ISO) » Fri Dec 17, 2021 2:28 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 1242, Ydrasse wrote:yeah i’m really trying to dance with him

- Bunno
Ydrasse
Ydrasse
She
*twirls hair*
Ydrasse
She
*twirls hair*
*twirls hair*

Post Post #1244 (ISO) » Fri Dec 17, 2021 2:30 am

Post by Ydrasse »

homewrecker
☠︎︎
one flesh, one end.
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #1245 (ISO) » Fri Dec 17, 2021 2:43 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

Think i like
That also doubles as a bookmark.

- Bunno
Datisi
Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Drawn from Memory

Post Post #1246 (ISO) » Fri Dec 17, 2021 2:51 am

Post by Datisi »

1243 has be pocketed
~M
Ydrasse
Ydrasse
She
*twirls hair*
Ydrasse
She
*twirls hair*
*twirls hair*

Post Post #1247 (ISO) » Fri Dec 17, 2021 2:53 am

Post by Ydrasse »

the unloyalty of it all
☠︎︎
one flesh, one end.
Ydrasse
Ydrasse
She
*twirls hair*
Ydrasse
She
*twirls hair*
*twirls hair*

Post Post #1248 (ISO) » Fri Dec 17, 2021 2:57 am

Post by Ydrasse »

we should send it on pairs after the new ppl catch up
☠︎︎
one flesh, one end.
Datisi
Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Drawn from Memory

Post Post #1249 (ISO) » Fri Dec 17, 2021 2:58 am

Post by Datisi »

In post 1248, Ydrasse wrote:we should send it on pairs after the new ppl catch up
huh?
~M

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”