Taly
GuiltyLion, Datisi
RH9
Alyssa the Lamb, Firebringer, Catboi
NorwegianboyEE
Galron, Andante
Malakittens, Save the Dragons, Marcistar
(Something_Smart, Titus) Angielily,

i vibe a lot more with firebringer in the last few pages than i have before, a lot of my issues with alyssa have withered away as she's gotten more into the game and interacted with things. also this is for her specifically but: it's not surprising to me that you scumread me without experience, idk if i said this before when i was being flippant about it all but i feel that i can be ... a certain way that people don't like if i'm not invested yet. so the scumread on me isn't really something i'm going to react to until i want to which i guess is now, i think for how you're playing it doesn't surprise me that you'd view my slot like that if that... makes sense at all.

feel like most of the scum are in the bottom 6, if i'm wrong it's probably about mala since she's there mostly from lack of content + towny ppl right now. i wanted to put galron in his own galron tier because i don't understand him at all this game and idk if he's being a funny little guy just to be one but also doing stuff that's similar to your last scumgame in front of people who played it is ballsy especially since it was a sequence explicitly pointed out.

i think that there's... a chance that was a Lot Higher than this morning that s_s + titus are scum together for uh. well. *hand waves*. i don't think this group is perfect though because i think a lot of people exclude each other from being teamed so.

also i feel like i'm being harsh on angie for activity but also she's not here and there's stuff that's been happening also i think it's weird to see your friend get scumread and not try to offer insight on them especially as a point of familarity. idk which way that's weird because i feel like if scum!angie sees town!marci getting picked on she would try to pocket her rather than bury her. also (what i am bout to say is probably stupid) if you join a game like this with your friend idk why you wouldn't be chomping at the bit to get along with them and dance even if it's early there's not a lot of willingness to do it so they could be s+s together
☠︎︎
one flesh, one end.
Ydrasse
Ydrasse
She
*twirls hair*
Ydrasse
She
*twirls hair*
*twirls hair*
Pronoun: She

Post Post #1205 (ISO) » Thu Dec 16, 2021 5:22 pm

Post by Ydrasse »

In post 471, angielily wrote:
Lady Lambdadelta

I just saw the things Lady has said about me and marci pairing!! What is wrong with thatttt :sob: I see your post on #447 responding to marcis question, and literally why is it only me that she shouldn't pair with.. I'm broken hearted :broken_heart: :broken_heart: am I bad person to you ;-;? xD!!

Like marci said, we know how to read each other, In a way, way to good lol! Whenever we would play mafia in discord, it was easy for us to tell if one another was either maf or town!! I will leave the dance if I ever feel that marci is scum.

Also you saying at #448 "and will likely vote to exterminate you if you push to pair with them" is so weird?? i feel like marci wants to dance/pair with me because she feels comfortable with me (also it would be nice if I could dance with her I don't know anybody else other her here lol!) ;-;

though if anybody else wants to partner with me other then marci I'd take the offer :stuck_out_tongue: I'm a good dancer hehe
^ like ya this is jokey haha fun times but also it feels weird to have the context for their relationship n then go "nah i wanna dance with anyone else if they're up for it" even though she also says she'd leave marci if she was scum since it's like. defending how they'd interact int he future even if it doesn't happen if that makes sense
☠︎︎
one flesh, one end.
Alyssa The Lamb
Alyssa The Lamb
Mafia Scum
Alyssa The Lamb
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1206 (ISO) » Thu Dec 16, 2021 5:32 pm

Post by Alyssa The Lamb »

Btw Titus

Once you have a bit more headway in the game, I'm curious what your thoughts are regarding who should pair with who and why
Alyssa The Lamb
Alyssa The Lamb
Mafia Scum
Alyssa The Lamb
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1207 (ISO) » Thu Dec 16, 2021 5:32 pm

Post by Alyssa The Lamb »

I think you replaced into a town slot but I still want to independently sort you since I don't exactly have a stellar record reading LLD
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker
Pronoun: She/her

Post Post #1208 (ISO) » Thu Dec 16, 2021 7:46 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 13, Jingle wrote:If Pooky disappears, I will take over, so anyone thinking about having Pooky assassinated may want to wait until the game is over.
*assassinates Jingle*
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

VLA Friday nights until Sunday morning.

All hail the Scum Empress!
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1209 (ISO) » Thu Dec 16, 2021 7:47 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 16, Andante wrote:DANCING BEGINS IN 6 DAYS? LET'S DO THIS!!!
Melodrama, lean scum
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1210 (ISO) » Thu Dec 16, 2021 7:48 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 22, Andante wrote:I'm accepting the first proposal thrown my way. Maf don't even think about asking me, thanks! I'm here for a good time! We are having fun, and if you don't wanna have fun this game, don't ask me :)
Maybe town melodrama?
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1211 (ISO) » Thu Dec 16, 2021 7:48 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 29, catboi wrote:
In post 22, Andante wrote:I'm accepting the first proposal thrown my way. Maf don't even think about asking me, thanks! I'm here for a good time! We are having fun, and if you don't wanna have fun this game, don't ask me :)
Trying to look town?
Town catboi
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Datisi
Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Drawn from Memory

Pronoun: it/he

Post Post #1212 (ISO) » Thu Dec 16, 2021 7:48 pm

Post by Datisi »

my super secret and possibly bullshit way of reading s_s says he's town but who the fuck knows, i only skimmed and need to properly read and that happens later

also hi to all new ladies, i kinda don't mind this because i feel like i have not terrible read rates on all the newcomers
I will straight up disregard all reason if you have a PR dream again. You can come back and be like, “I dreamt that Locke is a N2 Bulletproof Multitasking Cop and Self-Targeting Doctor,” and I will go, “Okay, Locke kill it is then.”
~M
Datisi
Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Drawn from Memory

Post Post #1213 (ISO) » Thu Dec 16, 2021 7:49 pm

Post by Datisi »

titus please don't catch up like that for the whole game, multiquoting exists for a reason
I will straight up disregard all reason if you have a PR dream again. You can come back and be like, “I dreamt that Locke is a N2 Bulletproof Multitasking Cop and Self-Targeting Doctor,” and I will go, “Okay, Locke kill it is then.”
~M
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1214 (ISO) » Thu Dec 16, 2021 8:00 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 81, RH9 wrote:
In post 29, catboi wrote:
Trying to look town?
Isn't that called LAMIST?
Scrumread
In post 105, Taly wrote:hey ladies ;) do you like colorful beaks?
Pick me. Choose me. Love me.

In post 176, Firebringer wrote:not that i trust scum slips but STD is the one who asked if scum have chat and he had to reply that scum do have chats if he was town.
i don't trust slips worth shit but unless his memory is as shit as me, he might have slipped lol
*squinting*
In post 197, marcistar wrote:
In post 194, Andante wrote:I am not scum here. It's a mix of real life stuff/the fact 3 people are all "yeah andante scum" like, whatever. me as scum? nervous and over playing? please.
im not sure if i like this response tbh,

what do u think of what datisis said?
Fenceshitting, scumlean
In post 204, Alyssa The Lamb wrote:Man being scum is so easy, everybody just ignores you

It's great
Town
In post 218, Firebringer wrote:i like STD for town
In post 219, Save The Dragons wrote:thanks me too
Me 3
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1215 (ISO) » Thu Dec 16, 2021 8:09 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 221, GuiltyLion wrote:
In post 192, Datisi wrote:in 174, andante said "I SR a bunch of gentlemen, I wouldn't be surprised if 4/8 of them are maf". like, it's obviously saying that she has so many scumreads within the gentlemen, she wouldn't be surprised if all scum were gents. and what does guiltylion do? he chops off that part of the post, which is literally right there next to the part he does quote, and posts 180, which frames andante's post as a pure mathematical probability question when it clearly wasn't that, and the context was right there and he removed it and whyyy
but the reason I asked Andante that is because the idea that "4/8 of the gents are mafia" (which actually should be 4/7) is so probabilistically low that it's a ridiculous thing to claim to believe when you have no information at this stage. I don't care how many gents you're scumreading, the odds of it are so low in a vacuum that no one should be saying they think all the mafia are in the gentlemen, I can't grok that as an Intellectually Honest belief. I don't think the context changes anything about my question, that's why I chopped it off. I have a pretty math-y attitude towards these things and Andante's claim is extremely questionable, for me the context changes nothing about the part I quoted and I assumed it wouldn't for anyone else either.

for the record, if I'm mathing right, the odds of 4 mafia gentlemen is like 1%. it changes slightly from an informed perspective, but still
Don't trust this, regardless of GL's alignment. People aren't clinical and it feels a bit contrived to suggest they should be.

In post 225, Ydrasse wrote:i like guiltylion
Really?
In post 226, catboi wrote:
In post 221, GuiltyLion wrote:
In post 192, Datisi wrote:in 174, andante said "I SR a bunch of gentlemen, I wouldn't be surprised if 4/8 of them are maf". like, it's obviously saying that she has so many scumreads within the gentlemen, she wouldn't be surprised if all scum were gents. and what does guiltylion do? he chops off that part of the post, which is literally right there next to the part he does quote, and posts 180, which frames andante's post as a pure mathematical probability question when it clearly wasn't that, and the context was right there and he removed it and whyyy
but the reason I asked Andante that is because the idea that "4/8 of the gents are mafia" (which actually should be 4/7) is so probabilistically low that it's a ridiculous thing to claim to believe when you have no information at this stage. I don't care how many gents you're scumreading, the odds of it are so low in a vacuum that no one should be saying they think all the mafia are in the gentlemen, I can't grok that as an Intellectually Honest belief. I don't think the context changes anything about my question, that's why I chopped it off. I have a pretty math-y attitude towards these things and Andante's claim is extremely questionable, for me the context changes nothing about the part I quoted and I assumed it wouldn't for anyone else either.

for the record, if I'm mathing right, the odds of 4 mafia gentlemen is like 1%. it changes slightly from an informed perspective, but still
Is improbable speculation a sign of a mafia alignment? This feels like a gotcha more than a legitimate line of inquiry.
Town mctown, can I be your dance partner too?
In post 228, Save The Dragons wrote:i'd totally dance with catboi if i were a lady
I could go for a Taly, STD, Catboi, Titus townblock. Maybe Painbringer...not sure

GuiltyLion and marcistar are noping me out
In post 239, Datisi wrote:
In post 221, GuiltyLion wrote:for the record, if I'm mathing right, the odds of 4 mafia gentlemen is like 1%. it changes slightly from an informed perspective, but still
i mean... okay? but like, it obviously wasn't meant as a 100% claim or anything. it feels somewhat natural for me to go from "wow, i have so many scumreads in the gentlemen" to "haha, wouldn't be surprised if all scum are in there". you say context doesn't change anything, but to me it does - she didn't say "maybe all scum are gents" without offering background thought process on why she thinks that's possible. if she hadn't done that, i'd understand your reaction, but right now i just don't.

honestly, this whole thing is heavily reminding me to the white flag game, where you and your buddy entered a shitfight very early in the game about some random miniscule bullshit like this. i don't know if you'd be repeating the *exact* same strategy with me present, but as it stands, i'm not sure i like it :/
If GL is scum, either Datisi or Adante should be a partner but never both.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1216 (ISO) » Thu Dec 16, 2021 8:22 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 303, GuiltyLion wrote:I like/agree with Prism on Cabd

I could have possibly bought the "very obviously town" phrasing as intentionally spicy to provoke discussion, but Cabd getting defensive about it and doubling down afterwards points away from that idea. Feels most likely to be Cabd buddying catboi to me
GL scumread worse. All attack, no teamwork.

In post 327, GuiltyLion wrote:I've thought about it more and I actually just straight up townread Andante now. not so much because of the math thing but I think her emotions are genuine and also claiming to scumread so many gents as a lady mafia doesn't really make any sense as a scum agenda to me

I think Datisi, Prism, and Fire are townie as well

catboi actually I think maybe looks better too given that Cabd read and I did like when he said he was townreading Firebringer

Ydrasse/STD/LLD I didn't get any town vibes from yet but nothing that made me raise my eyebrows either
Alyssa/RH9/Galron similar lack of town impression but slightly more negative vibe

(all of the above six I need to think about more and pay attention, wouldn't feel comfortable calling them either way)

marci/cabd bonafide scumreads
Interesting turnaround. Not sure what to think here. Reads wall is out of the blue. He turns and townreads his detractors (Datisi and Adante). What's particularly telling is that Datisi had just finished a 180 there.

If I was to break this by category...

Datisi/Adante + Yrdasse + RH9 + marci
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1217 (ISO) » Thu Dec 16, 2021 8:22 pm

Post by Titus »

With GL too. I know that's 5 ppl. Sue me.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Datisi
Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Drawn from Memory

Post Post #1218 (ISO) » Thu Dec 16, 2021 8:24 pm

Post by Datisi »

mmm

my ego wants to say titus is scum for misreading me, as she dropped into a scumteam who was doing bad and she has to shake up the towncore, but we'll see how it goes
~M
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1219 (ISO) » Thu Dec 16, 2021 8:27 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 1218, Datisi wrote:mmm

my ego wants to say titus is scum for misreading me, as she dropped into a scumteam who was doing bad and she has to shake up the towncore, but we'll see how it goes
I'm townreading you now. Liked your stuff I'm reading
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1220 (ISO) » Thu Dec 16, 2021 8:27 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 328, Ydrasse wrote:
In post 326, Datisi wrote:ydra, if i proposed to you, would you accept?
mmmmm

recipe for disaster but maybe

liked you stepping back after talking with gl
Lol called it but take out Datisi. A Datisi GL Ydrasse team doesn't have this convo.
In post 334, Taly wrote:
GL
how do you feel about dancing with the BEAKIEST
taly
?

this isnt an official offer, just testing the water
*facepalm*

In post 337, Alyssa The Lamb wrote:I honestly don't know who I want to pair with atm
In post 338, Alyssa The Lamb wrote:RH9 seems okay
Umm what?
In post 340, Datisi wrote:
In post 338, Alyssa The Lamb wrote:RH9 seems okay
uh. how.
Welcome to my townblock.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Datisi
Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Drawn from Memory

Post Post #1221 (ISO) » Thu Dec 16, 2021 8:34 pm

Post by Datisi »

okay, will grill you about what exactly you liked later probably
~M
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1222 (ISO) » Thu Dec 16, 2021 8:36 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 364, Alyssa The Lamb wrote:
In post 362, Lady Lambdadelta wrote:Here's why.

Cabd is very good in a PT, Taly mostly uses them. So town Cabd will rock out for a day do some work and die..
Scum Cabd on the other hand is locked into a terrible postion and will need to make another member of his team actually good enough to carry.

Which... Maybe is possible maybe isn't.

But I see win-win here
I'm actually fine with this
Ok. Alyssa goes to townlean.

In post 385, marcistar wrote:
In post 354, Prism wrote:RH9 is significantly more reticent than I would expect from him as town. Normally he's very expressive and inquisitive, even if indecisive and prone to discursive tangents.

I'm not sure if I'll be back tonight or not, but I can check in again tomorrow at the latest.
i don't know rh9 well since i've never played with him before, but i enjoyed his posts so far and i dont think any of them seem off.
In post 362, Lady Lambdadelta wrote:Here's why.

Cabd is very good in a PT, Taly mostly uses them. So town Cabd will rock out for a day do some work and die..
Scum Cabd on the other hand is locked into a terrible postion and will need to make another member of his team actually good enough to carry.

Which... Maybe is possible maybe isn't.

But I see win-win here
i think this is a decent idea if talys confident in being able to read cabd.
Really, none of RH9 posts seem off?

In post 392, GuiltyLion wrote:
In post 385, marcistar wrote:but i enjoyed his posts so far
"enjoy" is a really weird word here for me

no malice towards RH9 meant but I don't see anything in his ISO that brings me joy
Awfully soft for GL's play so far this game.
In post 397, Datisi wrote:
In post 395, GuiltyLion wrote:I definitely disagree that Ydrasse's remark was "almost irrelevant", to me that's the first thing she's said that's stood out and responding to a potential dance offer is probably the most awkward/difficult moment for scum in this phase, so any weirdness should be looked at intently
would
you
dance with me if i proposed?
Don't do it!
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1223 (ISO) » Thu Dec 16, 2021 8:49 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 400, Taly wrote:I want more people to say what they thought when I flipped town but like

This post kind of defeats the purpose but

Its a test and I like
GL's
reply the most and am not much a fan of
Prism's
, not giving anymore on that yet
*shakes head*
In post 418, Ydrasse wrote:
In post 410, catboi wrote:
In post 404, Ydrasse wrote:azround if ppl want to talk
Hi how's it going

Do you have feelings on *waves arm* all of This
taly
galron, gl, lld
datisi
catboi, prism, andante
rh9, dragons, cabd, mala
alyssa, fb, marci

top 3 + bottom 3 only ones that have thought behind rest is kind of hand wave
I don't see why Ydrasse has Galron so high. They haven't stood out. StD and alyssa have no reason being so low. Fire's possible but don't like it.

This really feels solid for GL Ydrasse Rh9 marci team.
In post 442, GuiltyLion wrote:
In post 436, Alyssa The Lamb wrote:and that's one pairing that isn't seeing intermission
which of them do you scumread?
Yuck.
In post 477, marcistar wrote: Readswall
Marci posts a read wall with selective reads and no comment on Ydrasse. Sheeps an LLD thought but no read on LLD/me.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1224 (ISO) » Thu Dec 16, 2021 8:53 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 554, Lady Lambdadelta wrote:GuiltyLion and RH9 are both scum likely, but at minimum one of them is scum.

That post by GL and resposne by RH9 are both fucking attrocious.
In post 555, Lady Lambdadelta wrote:k, GL is a lady.

I'm officially proposing we leave GL out in the cold wrt pairings.
Maybe LLD and I should just have a hydra where we can't talk to each other but sub in on alternate days lol
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”