angielily
angielily
Townie
angielily
Townie
Townie

Post Post #475 (ISO) » Wed Dec 15, 2021 5:05 pm

Post by angielily »

In post 473, Taly wrote:People should add me to their readslist I demand critique if nothing else
Taly

hmm.. idk... idk.. he seem very scummy!! get rid of him right now...!!!! xD

is that good :3
angielily
angielily
Townie
angielily
Townie
Townie

Post Post #476 (ISO) » Wed Dec 15, 2021 5:07 pm

Post by angielily »

In post 474, marcistar wrote:
In post 471, angielily wrote:I'm a good dancer hehe
starlight :P :P :P

lily im typing up a list of reads rn, so i hope itll help u a bit.

noooo bad memory ;-;

and thank you very much that will be great!! I am like so exhausted to many reading today xD
marcistar
marcistar
Goodfellas

marcistar
Goodfellas

Goodfellas

Post Post #477 (ISO) » Wed Dec 15, 2021 5:08 pm

Post by marcistar »

Galron -
I think alot of galrons posts dont do much to help me build a read on him, so im curious about when hes gonna have his results from digesting those 12 pages.

RH9 -
At some point i said i enjoy his posts, but now that i'm ISOING him im realizing thats theres nothing really there, I think I was imagining things to be alot better than they were when I was trying to make reads based off my memory : 3 I would like to see him make some stances as well.

Firebringer -
Hes prob a townread, usually reading meme players is a bit hard for me, but I like his posts.. it seems like the perfect mix between memey and serious imo,
i like how he was trying to get into a pair with alyssa the lamb super early on, that just seems to me like a bit too confident for a scum to make.

Ydrasse -
i only really feel like her and afterwards do anything for me, but even then i dont really have any thoughts on it.. most of the posts before that to me seem like she was just posting to have a presence. she would prob be a scumread if i have to put a label on her.

Cabd -
i've never really paid attention to how cabd acts as scum, since the one time he was scum in a game with me i was his partner lol.. but nothing he did really pinged me as scum as of yet..?

Alyssa the Lamb -
I think Alyssa the Lambs beginning posts were joking a bit
too
much about being scum, and I agree with llds .

Andante -
I think this is a bit scummy, cuz at this stage scum would prob be more focused on getting a pair than anything else.
this seems like a weird post.
this seems a bit overly aware of herself tbh.
but otherwise after she came back after her cry, i liked most of the posts. shes still a scumread, but its getting weaker.

Malakittens -
I don't think I've played with her before, but her lack of posts is sus. she would prob be another scumread if she doesnt post something more substantial soon.
In post 473, Taly wrote:People should add me to their readslist I demand critique if nothing else
if u want my critique: i feel like u should be ripping out the floor more and shoving reads down our throats so that the gamestates in a way u like.
taly lol i want ur opinion on if u think me and lily would be a good pair : 3
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: She

Post Post #478 (ISO) » Wed Dec 15, 2021 5:09 pm

Post by Andante »

Serious question, am I supposed to have a giant readslist at this point in the game?
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #479 (ISO) » Wed Dec 15, 2021 5:10 pm

Post by Andante »

I like almost never even have a readslist at all, and here it feels like everyone is all "here's everyone and my thoughts" like, sure I could do that, but aren't all the reads the same at this point?
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #480 (ISO) » Wed Dec 15, 2021 5:11 pm

Post by Andante »

In post 477, marcistar wrote:414 this seems a bit overly aware of herself tbh.
what do you mean overly aware? taly wanted everyone to go "I saw taly as IC and was so happy!!!" I gave my genuine thoughts when I saw it
angielily
angielily
Townie
angielily
Townie
Townie

Post Post #481 (ISO) » Wed Dec 15, 2021 5:12 pm

Post by angielily »

In post 477, marcistar wrote:
Galron -
I think alot of galrons posts dont do much to help me build a read on him, so im curious about when hes gonna have his results from digesting those 12 pages.

RH9 -
At some point i said i enjoy his posts, but now that i'm ISOING him im realizing thats theres nothing really there, I think I was imagining things to be alot better than they were when I was trying to make reads based off my memory : 3 I would like to see him make some stances as well.

Firebringer -
Hes prob a townread, usually reading meme players is a bit hard for me, but I like his posts.. it seems like the perfect mix between memey and serious imo,
i like how he was trying to get into a pair with alyssa the lamb super early on, that just seems to me like a bit too confident for a scum to make.

Ydrasse -
i only really feel like her and afterwards do anything for me, but even then i dont really have any thoughts on it.. most of the posts before that to me seem like she was just posting to have a presence. she would prob be a scumread if i have to put a label on her.

Cabd -
i've never really paid attention to how cabd acts as scum, since the one time he was scum in a game with me i was his partner lol.. but nothing he did really pinged me as scum as of yet..?

Alyssa the Lamb -
I think Alyssa the Lambs beginning posts were joking a bit
too
much about being scum, and I agree with llds .

Andante -
I think this is a bit scummy, cuz at this stage scum would prob be more focused on getting a pair than anything else.
this seems like a weird post.
this seems a bit overly aware of herself tbh.
but otherwise after she came back after her cry, i liked most of the posts. shes still a scumread, but its getting weaker.

Malakittens -
I don't think I've played with her before, but her lack of posts is sus. she would prob be another scumread if she doesnt post something more substantial soon.
if u want my critique: i feel like u should be ripping out the floor more and shoving reads down our throats so that the gamestates in a way u like.
taly lol i want ur opinion on if u think me and lily would be a good pair : 3

hmm yeah! I can see where you are coming from, totally want to hear more from Malakittens, I didn't see really anything from them.

also how you are doing the colour??? I want xD
Galron
Galron
Jack of All Trades
Galron
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #482 (ISO) » Wed Dec 15, 2021 5:13 pm

Post by Galron »

nullish maybe?
Alyssa The Lamb
Alyssa The Lamb
Mafia Scum
Alyssa The Lamb
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #483 (ISO) » Wed Dec 15, 2021 5:14 pm

Post by Alyssa The Lamb »

legit though

I feel like 90% of the posts in general aren't really indicative of anything, even those that are more serious
angielily
angielily
Townie
angielily
Townie
Townie

Post Post #484 (ISO) » Wed Dec 15, 2021 5:15 pm

Post by angielily »

In post 478, Andante wrote:Serious question, am I supposed to have a giant readslist at this point in the game?

I do not think you need to make a readlist at this point, I just want to make one because I was not active at the start because of Uni :(

also you are post here, at #479 "I like almost never even have a readslist at all, and here it feels like everyone is all "here's everyone and my thoughts" like, sure I could do that, but aren't all the reads the same at this point?"

it would be nice if you can make a readlist in the future, it does not even have to be long! it is nice to see your thoughts!! so it is easier for everyone to understand what is going through your mind.
Galron
Galron
Jack of All Trades
Galron
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #485 (ISO) » Wed Dec 15, 2021 5:16 pm

Post by Galron »

In post 478, Andante wrote:Serious question, am I supposed to have a giant readslist at this point in the game?
No, but piecemeal reads would be helpful.
Alyssa The Lamb
Alyssa The Lamb
Mafia Scum
Alyssa The Lamb
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #486 (ISO) » Wed Dec 15, 2021 5:16 pm

Post by Alyssa The Lamb »

I think the game will continue to be mostly stuck until more pairings happen and the amount of people any one person can pair with starts to decrease
Galron
Galron
Jack of All Trades
Galron
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #487 (ISO) » Wed Dec 15, 2021 5:17 pm

Post by Galron »

Andante are you new to the site but not new to the game?
marcistar
marcistar
Goodfellas

marcistar
Goodfellas

Goodfellas

Post Post #488 (ISO) » Wed Dec 15, 2021 5:18 pm

Post by marcistar »

i think not everybody needs to have them at this point as some people work at different paces, and some people i dont think really need it at all..? as long as they posts thoughts frequently
In post 480, Andante wrote:what do you mean overly aware? taly wanted everyone to go "I saw taly as IC and was so happy!!!" I gave my genuine thoughts when I saw it
"i dont want you to hate me or anything" gave the impression to me lol
In post 481, angielily wrote:hmm yeah! I can see where you are coming from, totally want to hear more from Malakittens, I didn't see really anything from them.

u need to click reply at the bottom of the page and then use "font colour"
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #489 (ISO) » Wed Dec 15, 2021 5:19 pm

Post by Andante »

In post 484, angielily wrote:

I do not think you need to make a readlist at this point, I just want to make one because I was not active at the start because of Uni :(

also you are post here, at #479 "I like almost never even have a readslist at all, and here it feels like everyone is all "here's everyone and my thoughts" like, sure I could do that, but aren't all the reads the same at this point?"

it would be nice if you can make a readlist in the future, it does not even have to be long! it is nice to see your thoughts!! so it is easier for everyone to understand what is going through your mind.
I mean, I just say my thoughts when I have them lol, me making a list? nahh cause with lists I feel like I have to address everyone, when like, I'd rather ignore my TRs, discuss scum with people I TR, figure out my reads, like it's always changing, plus if you give a reads list, half the people just stick to that list, my reads are ever changing. Just ask mythoughts on particular people and I'm happy to share, I don't have strong reads yet, but I don't think it really matters right now anyways? idk, I'm reading/following along, and that's good enough for me
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #490 (ISO) » Wed Dec 15, 2021 5:20 pm

Post by Andante »

In post 487, Galron wrote:Andante are you new to the site but not new to the game?
came here from EM
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #491 (ISO) » Wed Dec 15, 2021 5:22 pm

Post by Andante »

In post 486, Alyssa The Lamb wrote:I think the game will continue to be mostly stuck until more pairings happen and the amount of people any one person can pair with starts to decrease
Honestly, I feel like the conversation has just been the same thing over and over lol everyone is super hesitant to pair, but like, in the end it doesn't really matter? Find someone with a similar playstyle and go for it, worst case you're with scum and you can just walk out?
Galron
Galron
Jack of All Trades
Galron
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #492 (ISO) » Wed Dec 15, 2021 5:23 pm

Post by Galron »

In post 481, angielily wrote:Galron - I think alot of galrons posts dont do much to help me build a read on him, so im curious about when hes gonna have his results from digesting those 12 pages.
I don't see tr on GL . He's null to me, but seems to be a theme when I read him.

Firebringer seems townish maybe

STD seems whimsical for the first time ever and I don't know what that means

Don't know why Alyssa getting SR necessarily, and she's right that having a bunch of ai stuff so far is unright

Feeling Andante is kinda scummy but thinking that could be someone new acclimating

where is RH9?
Taly
Taly
he/him, she/her
Survivor
Taly
he/him, she/her
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: he/him, she/her

Post Post #493 (ISO) » Wed Dec 15, 2021 5:23 pm

Post by Taly »

I feel like for half my games I don't develop solid reads until mid to late D1 or about half a week into a game

Idk I don't feel like forcing it

GuiltyLion had good banter with me
Fire feels tonally town
Alyssa is actively hurting herself if scum so probably town
LLD going from wanting to pair with me to someone else could be an agenda but that town can come with agendas too, they threw away an opportunity opportunity pocket me so likely town
Ydrasse is someone I don't think I have a strong grasp with reading but I liked their "a waste" reply to me because it signaled that they thought of the IC more as a utility to help solving rather than a pain. I feel like a lot of scum players don't want to see me as an IC
Cabd felt inflamed with their last posting and I don't know how to read exactly
Prism critiquing my question seems typical. They accused strong catboi and Cabd scumreads that I'm not sure the origin of exactly. They seem to be one of the ladies that actually want to pair with me though
I interacted with catboi but did not feel an impression

Got nothing else atm

Oh wait

Pocketed by Dragons
"Taly is going to be a hot mess all game and I am entertained" ~ Gammagooey
"The human race is bad at reading Taly." ~the worst
"Taly I knew your slot was scum and I still struggled to find arguments to SR your play lol" ~Infinity 324
"Taly wins for the most fence-sitty reads in a game ever" ~Battle Mage
Galron
Galron
Jack of All Trades
Galron
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #494 (ISO) » Wed Dec 15, 2021 5:24 pm

Post by Galron »

In post 490, Andante wrote:
In post 487, Galron wrote:Andante are you new to the site but not new to the game?
came here from EM
okay so it may be a site meta thing
Galron
Galron
Jack of All Trades
Galron
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #495 (ISO) » Wed Dec 15, 2021 5:25 pm

Post by Galron »

Wouldn't mind pairing with prism bc she is aggressive and who knows what would happen
angielily
angielily
Townie
angielily
Townie
Townie

Post Post #496 (ISO) » Wed Dec 15, 2021 5:26 pm

Post by angielily »

In post 489, Andante wrote:
In post 484, angielily wrote:

I mean, I just say my thoughts when I have them lol, me making a list? nahh cause with lists I feel like I have to address everyone, when like, I'd rather ignore my TRs, discuss scum with people I TR, figure out my reads, like it's always changing, plus if you give a reads list, half the people just stick to that list, my reads are ever changing. Just ask mythoughts on particular people and I'm happy to share, I don't have strong reads yet, but I don't think it really matters right now anyways? idk, I'm reading/following along, and that's good enough for me

make senses!!
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #497 (ISO) » Wed Dec 15, 2021 5:26 pm

Post by Andante »

In post 488, marcistar wrote:
i think not everybody needs to have them at this point as some people work at different paces, and some people i dont think really need it at all..? as long as they posts thoughts frequently
In post 480, Andante wrote:what do you mean overly aware? taly wanted everyone to go "I saw taly as IC and was so happy!!!" I gave my genuine thoughts when I saw it
"i dont want you to hate me or anything" gave the impression to me lol
In post 481, angielily wrote:hmm yeah! I can see where you are coming from, totally want to hear more from Malakittens, I didn't see really anything from them.

u need to click reply at the bottom of the page and then use "font colour"
* lol alright, like, I feel like reads are better when they come naturally, this is the 2nd post here recently where yall are like "post reads often" like, I'm well aware I basically spam my thoughts anyways, but if it's like "every other page I want your reads" ehhh tbh I kindafeel like all the readslists/whatnot is the reason nothing is happening

*I mean, "I don't want you to hate me" cause I'm telling Taly I didn't jump for joy when I saw Taly the IC? Taly was definitely giving off the "I want everyone to say good things about me!" vibes lol
Galron
Galron
Jack of All Trades
Galron
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #498 (ISO) » Wed Dec 15, 2021 5:26 pm

Post by Galron »

In post 495, Galron wrote:Wouldn't mind pairing with prism bc she is aggressive and who knows what would happen
same with LLD
angielily
angielily
Townie
angielily
Townie
Townie

Post Post #499 (ISO) » Wed Dec 15, 2021 5:26 pm

Post by angielily »

In post 492, Galron wrote:
In post 481, angielily wrote:Galron - I think alot of galrons posts dont do much to help me build a read on him, so im curious about when hes gonna have his results from digesting those 12 pages.
I don't see tr on GL . He's null to me, but seems to be a theme when I read him.

Firebringer seems townish maybe

STD seems whimsical for the first time ever and I don't know what that means

Don't know why Alyssa getting SR necessarily, and she's right that having a bunch of ai stuff so far is unright

Feeling Andante is kinda scummy but thinking that could be someone new acclimating

where is RH9?

also why is my name here? i did not write this lol

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”