False Prophet
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
False Prophet
Pronoun: She/Her

Post Post #2500 (ISO) » Wed Dec 15, 2021 9:53 am

Post by mastina »

Right so I can't explain until home from work, but basically, in game 1, T3 is confirmed as town with every player claiming VT.

More than that, it's highly likely that the scumteam has 2-3 rolecops, probably 2, and that T3's results are designed to function a lot like a cop but with the potential for them to have what amounts to a scum godfather in the bunch if it's only 2 scum rolecops.

I'll explain why when home.
Amy Dunne
Amy Dunne
Mafia Scum
Amy Dunne
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2501 (ISO) » Wed Dec 15, 2021 10:00 am

Post by Amy Dunne »

In post 2453, Radical Rat wrote:
In post 2443, Amy Dunne wrote::cry:
In post 2438, Radical Rat wrote:I did NOT say it isn't considered in the result. I said it doesn't have an alignment.

Please read literally any of my posts where I talk about the results and you'll notice that I am in fact counting the Demon Lord.
Then your analysis makes very little sense to me and if I say I still don’t understand how you have me/Dunn and Alyssa/House linked, you will once again claim to find that conerning or whatever. Whenever ANYONE links me up with another player in any game ever, when that linking makes zero sense to me, I always auto mistrust it. Why? because I know I’m flipping town but both you and Titus are arguing that despite me totally not understanding any of this, I should be confisvumming Dunn based on this. I have independent reasons to think he could possibly be scum in either or both games but this 100% isn’t fucking it, so for anyone to argue the contrary is clearly misconstruing my posting. I can only solvr based on what I understand, which clearly isn’t this, so you and Titus can please stop putting words in my mouth. Please and thank you.
You > Chloe > Demon Lord > Dunnstral > T3 > mastina is a sequence with four alignment changes. Demon Lord is neither Town nor Scum on its own, so there will be one change before and one change after no matter what. mastina is third party, so the same applies, but as the hammer vote no one voted after her, so only one change there.

You <?> Chloe <1> Demon Lord <2> Dunnstral <?> T3 <3> mastina.

T3 is mechanically confirmed Town as long as I'm Town. Chloe already flipped Town. Both potential changes are from an unknown player to a Town slot. So either you or Dunnstral MUST be an alignment that isn't Town. But you can't BOTH be, because that would be too many changes.

If you still don't understand it, then I'm sorry but I don't know how else to explain it.
I understand Chloe is town but that’s pretty much it. I’m going to tell you what I told Mastina earlier, I have my own way of sorting and making reads and I don’t trust anything unless I understand it, which I still don’t. I know I’m town so it two of Dunn/Alyssa/House isn’t, I might re-evaluate despite thinking this doesn’t make any sense to me. But that’s as far as I’m willing to go wrt to this. I will continue to solve by play here and I will always put the most stock in that. The basic difference between this and what Mastina posted was that PoE is actually something I do understand and believe in, I just took issue with her “X should be confiscum to you” part. But otherwise PoE is valid. Like if RCE had been presumably been able to block a kill with his jk, it would be extremely stupid to ignore that.
Amy Dunne
Amy Dunne
Mafia Scum
Amy Dunne
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2502 (ISO) » Wed Dec 15, 2021 10:06 am

Post by Amy Dunne »

In post 2457, Titus wrote:Part of the problem here is we have too many slots basically not participating.

Dunn and Cheeky in game A just got prodded. Feels like scum trying to get us to rip our own throats out.

Alyssa has done zilch since I arrived. House isn't solving either but bitching due to an accident. Only one of them can be scum in B though. So we need to do something to get the town one to contribute.
Are you seriously kidding me with this? I can see arguments that being prodded can mean scum lurking or possibly giving up but getting prodded as an actual strategy? Name even one single game where that has ever happened?

Also Cheeky wasn’t ellitelling and I’ll check Dunn to see if that was true for him as well. Not ellitelling isn’t clearing obviously but it’s definitely not scum indicative.
Amy Dunne
Amy Dunne
Mafia Scum
Amy Dunne
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2503 (ISO) » Wed Dec 15, 2021 10:13 am

Post by Amy Dunne »

In post 2502, Amy Dunne wrote:
In post 2457, Titus wrote:Part of the problem here is we have too many slots basically not participating.

Dunn and Cheeky in game A just got prodded. Feels like scum trying to get us to rip our own throats out.

Alyssa has done zilch since I arrived. House isn't solving either but bitching due to an accident. Only one of them can be scum in B though. So we need to do something to get the town one to contribute.
Are you seriously kidding me with this? I can see arguments that being prodded can mean scum lurking or possibly giving up but getting prodded as an actual strategy? Name even one single game where that has ever happened?

Also Cheeky wasn’t ellitelling and I’ll check Dunn to see if that was true for him as well. Not ellitelling isn’t clearing obviously but it’s definitely not scum indicative.
Ftr, Dunn was also not ellitelling, so I already explained why I think Cheeky is town but if Dunn is scum in either/both games, it’s not for this.
CheekyTeeky
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2504 (ISO) » Wed Dec 15, 2021 10:26 am

Post by CheekyTeeky »

I think house is getting more obv scum in B like he'd rather tunnel Titus than figure out what's going on in the game he's in. I don't think the A50 slot is ever scum and I'm sad he repped out because I don't think Titus can read me for shir, no offense.
<3 xx
Amy Dunne
Amy Dunne
Mafia Scum
Amy Dunne
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2505 (ISO) » Wed Dec 15, 2021 10:26 am

Post by Amy Dunne »

In post 2465, House wrote:
In post 2460, Titus wrote:
In post 2458, House wrote:I'm not bitching, just stating a plain fact.

You're scum in A. *shrug*
Where's your hunting in their game?
I don't care about B. Just like I didn't care about C.

Just like I didn't care about A until you obvscummed.
In post 2466, Titus wrote:
In post 2465, House wrote:
In post 2460, Titus wrote:
In post 2458, House wrote:I'm not bitching, just stating a plain fact.

You're scum in A. *shrug*
Where's your hunting in their game?
I don't care about B. Just like I didn't care about C.

Just like I didn't care about A until you obvscummed.
You were scum in C. If you don't care about B "just like" C, then you're scum claiming in B.

As for A, you're just being bitter.
In post 2467, Titus wrote:It's rather frustrating too given our record. If you'd talk to engage me in A, you'd see that I'm town that made a mistake.
In post 2468, Titus wrote:If I am misinterpreting you, why join games you don't care to play?
Titus, I really think it’s beyond freaking obvious that House actually does think you’re scum in A. As flipped town on A, why do you autoassume that he’s sr you based off of emotional reasons?
Amy Dunne
Amy Dunne
Mafia Scum
Amy Dunne
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2506 (ISO) » Wed Dec 15, 2021 10:29 am

Post by Amy Dunne »

In post 2469, Alyssa The Lamb wrote:
In post 2464, Titus wrote:
In post 2462, Alyssa The Lamb wrote:Idk what you're expecting me to do when Game A is waiting on claims and Game B is knee deep in setup nonsense
Give me your current opinion without the claims. I think it's just Cheeky left.

In B, you can read people based off their play.

Give me something. Anything.
I did give you something

I don't think this mech solve in B is valid and that RR is the most likely scum slot in the game, likely with Dunn.

I don't feel like pushing it because the nature of his claim makes it impossible.

So really I'm just waiting until people decide on what they're going to decide on so we can get back to the game that actually matters right now
So which one would you flip first then? Dunn?
Amy Dunne
Amy Dunne
Mafia Scum
Amy Dunne
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2507 (ISO) » Wed Dec 15, 2021 10:33 am

Post by Amy Dunne »

In post 2427, Amy Dunne wrote:
In post 2379, Alyssa The Lamb wrote:Do we have any basis for Dunnstral's extra vote being unaligned other than him saying that he messaged the mod?

Because that is exactly the type of role I would expect scum to have to fuck with Cheeky's role
Well what’s bugging me the most about Dunn in B is that he voted Meg with DL but kept his main offwagon. Why did he do that? Dunn, if you read this, I’d like an answer please.
Dunn, did you not see this post?
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker
Pronoun: She/her

Post Post #2508 (ISO) » Wed Dec 15, 2021 10:37 am

Post by Titus »

In post 2505, Amy Dunne wrote:Titus, I really think it’s beyond freaking obvious that House actually does think you’re scum in A. As flipped town on A, why do you autoassume that he’s sr you based off of emotional reasons?
Because I literally just beat him in a hotly contested game and I made a mistake here. Emotions color reads thoughts and feelings. We are not logical creatures. House's steadfast refusal to discuss anything else suggests bias is at play and I can't engage someone who steadfastly refuses. So I ignore his bias and scumhunt.
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

VLA Friday nights until Sunday morning.

All hail the Scum Empress!
Amy Dunne
Amy Dunne
Mafia Scum
Amy Dunne
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2509 (ISO) » Wed Dec 15, 2021 10:37 am

Post by Amy Dunne »

In post 2484, CheekyTeeky wrote:
In post 2177, T3 wrote:
In post 2167, Titus wrote:I think we need to hear from T3 about why he fakeclaimed and why he hammered.

T3's desire to avoid questions and then comes out with a suspicious claim may be a stall tactic.
The question I was avoiding is why I thought Dunn was town.
I thought Dunn was town because of my night action result (and it would be suboptimal to claim it yesterday instead of today), so this point is wrong.
It's pretty odd that all the people you checked are still alive ngl.
Well he just claimed today right, so I don’t see why that means anything?
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #2510 (ISO) » Wed Dec 15, 2021 10:38 am

Post by Titus »

In post 2504, CheekyTeeky wrote:I think house is getting more obv scum in B like he'd rather tunnel Titus than figure out what's going on in the game he's in. I don't think the A50 slot is ever scum and I'm sad he repped out because I don't think Titus can read me for shir, no offense.
I agree with the first sentence. The second is ad hominem.

Why should I TR you Cheeky?
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

CheekyTeeky
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2511 (ISO) » Wed Dec 15, 2021 10:44 am

Post by CheekyTeeky »

In post 2509, Amy Dunne wrote:
In post 2484, CheekyTeeky wrote:
In post 2177, T3 wrote:
In post 2167, Titus wrote:I think we need to hear from T3 about why he fakeclaimed and why he hammered.

T3's desire to avoid questions and then comes out with a suspicious claim may be a stall tactic.
The question I was avoiding is why I thought Dunn was town.
I thought Dunn was town because of my night action result (and it would be suboptimal to claim it yesterday instead of today), so this point is wrong.
It's pretty odd that all the people you checked are still alive ngl.
Well he just claimed today right, so I don’t see why that means anything?
It's pretty convenient that we're at elo and T3 has a claim that if true soft clears people that are all still living. Its an insanely genius strat at Elo. Since Mastina as an NRG reviewer seems to think the claim confirms him as town I can shelf it as moonlogic but I think that's the nom for scum right there if I'm on to something.
<3 xx
CheekyTeeky
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2512 (ISO) » Wed Dec 15, 2021 10:45 am

Post by CheekyTeeky »

In post 2510, Titus wrote:
In post 2504, CheekyTeeky wrote:I think house is getting more obv scum in B like he'd rather tunnel Titus than figure out what's going on in the game he's in. I don't think the A50 slot is ever scum and I'm sad he repped out because I don't think Titus can read me for shir, no offense.

Because I'm town?
<3 xx
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #2513 (ISO) » Wed Dec 15, 2021 10:47 am

Post by Titus »

In post 2512, CheekyTeeky wrote:

Because I'm town?
What positive things have you done? Who is scum setting you up?
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Amy Dunne
Amy Dunne
Mafia Scum
Amy Dunne
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2514 (ISO) » Wed Dec 15, 2021 10:50 am

Post by Amy Dunne »

In post 2497, House wrote:
In post 2496, House wrote:
In post 2495, House wrote:
In post 2467, Titus wrote:It's rather frustrating too given our record. If you'd talk to engage me in A, you'd see that I'm town that made a mistake.
Throwing down a vote on me without so much as a hello to get the feel of a personal interaction to base your* read on was not "a mistake".

There was no attempt whatsoever to actually sort me.

That's not bitterness. It's prima facie evidence. Can you refute* it? Yes. Have you? As of yet, nope.
Fucking edit.
x2
I’m again going to say again, that this is a real read because he’s asking Titus to explain it.
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #2515 (ISO) » Wed Dec 15, 2021 10:51 am

Post by Titus »

In post 2500, mastina wrote:Right so I can't explain until home from work, but basically, in game 1, T3 is confirmed as town with every player claiming VT.

More than that, it's highly likely that the scumteam has 2-3 rolecops, probably 2, and that T3's results are designed to function a lot like a cop but with the potential for them to have what amounts to a scum godfather in the bunch if it's only 2 scum rolecops.

That'd be great because I'm thinking the inverse.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

CheekyTeeky
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2516 (ISO) » Wed Dec 15, 2021 10:52 am

Post by CheekyTeeky »

In post 2513, Titus wrote:

Because I'm town?
Obviously not much since I'm still alive at Elo lol. I don't know, are you trying to set me up now? Don't tell me A50 gave me a rotten banana.
<3 xx
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #2517 (ISO) » Wed Dec 15, 2021 10:52 am

Post by Titus »

In post 2514, Amy Dunne wrote:I’m again going to say again, that this is a real read because he’s asking Titus to explain it.
He asked why I hammered. I said it was a mistake. He's still ragey. It's emotional.

I don't see what else is to be explained or that could be.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #2518 (ISO) » Wed Dec 15, 2021 10:55 am

Post by Titus »

In post 2516, CheekyTeeky wrote:
In post 2513, Titus wrote:

Because I'm town?
Obviously not much since I'm still alive at Elo lol. I don't know, are you trying to set me up now? Don't tell me A50 gave me a rotten banana.
Then do something...
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Amy Dunne
Amy Dunne
Mafia Scum
Amy Dunne
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2519 (ISO) » Wed Dec 15, 2021 10:55 am

Post by Amy Dunne »

In post 2500, mastina wrote:Right so I can't explain until home from work, but basically, in game 1, T3 is confirmed as town with every player claiming VT.

Really? You think there could be more than one? Idk about that. We already have a flipped tracker and jk. If there is actually more than one rolecop then town is ridiculously stacked in game A, don’t you think?

Why would scum even have more than 1 of the same pr roles anyway. Is that even possible for a normal?
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #2520 (ISO) » Wed Dec 15, 2021 10:57 am

Post by Titus »

House, if logical, would see that I'd gain nothing from a quickhammer as scum because it would never silence him.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Amy Dunne
Amy Dunne
Mafia Scum
Amy Dunne
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2521 (ISO) » Wed Dec 15, 2021 11:04 am

Post by Amy Dunne »

Well I don’t know why House isn’t trying to solve B but he isn’t acting like C either. Like when he threw down that extremely scummy vote on me in C. But here’s the thing, we know that he’s town in A, so you’d have to argue that even if House is scum in B, he’s fine with losing A and I just don’t see House whatever he is in B, intentionally gamethrowing A out of “spite” or any other reason.
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #2522 (ISO) » Wed Dec 15, 2021 11:05 am

Post by Titus »

Why would House need to be gamethrowing in A to be blinded by his emotions? I'm arguing he's wrong but not trying to lose.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Amy Dunne
Amy Dunne
Mafia Scum
Amy Dunne
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2523 (ISO) » Wed Dec 15, 2021 11:06 am

Post by Amy Dunne »

In post 2508, Titus wrote:
In post 2505, Amy Dunne wrote:Titus, I really think it’s beyond freaking obvious that House actually does think you’re scum in A. As flipped town on A, why do you autoassume that he’s sr you based off of emotional reasons?
Because I literally just beat him in a hotly contested game and I made a mistake here. Emotions color reads thoughts and feelings. We are not logical creatures. House's steadfast refusal to discuss anything else suggests bias is at play and I can't engage someone who steadfastly refuses. So I ignore his bias and scumhunt.
That’s possible but I still think he believes his read on you. I believe that more than that he’s throwing A to win B at any rate.
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #2524 (ISO) » Wed Dec 15, 2021 11:08 am

Post by Titus »

In post 2523, Amy Dunne wrote:That’s possible but I still think he believes his read on you. I believe that more than that he’s throwing A to win B at any rate.
I never accused him of fabrication.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”