Mini 690 - Grimmmafia (Game over, the flavor returns...)

Porkens
Porkens
Survivor
Porkens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #200 (ISO) » Sun Oct 19, 2008 10:24 am

Post by Porkens »

burmmmm, um, what else are you looking for?

Mod edit
Official Votecount:
Porkens (4): fleurdelys, sirdanilot, dahill1, kloud1516
Fleurdelys (2): Gorrad, SpyreX
Gorrad (2): Biohazard, Plum

Not voting (3): CoheedCambria09, Porkens, wolframnhart

With 11 alive it's 6 to lynch.
dahill1
dahill1
bagel
dahill1
bagel
bagel

Post Post #201 (ISO) » Sun Oct 19, 2008 10:25 am

Post by dahill1 »

Porkens wrote:burmmmm, um, what else are you looking for?
what?
Porkens
Porkens
Survivor
Porkens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #202 (ISO) » Sun Oct 19, 2008 10:27 am

Post by Porkens »

fleurdelys wrote:You are The Prince (town), you know, the son of a king, who appears in most stories in which there’s also a beautiful girl.
this looks like the whole roleclaim to me. What parts do you think are missing?
wolframnhart
wolframnhart
Mafia Scum
wolframnhart
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #203 (ISO) » Sun Oct 19, 2008 10:27 am

Post by wolframnhart »

dahill1 wrote:
Porkens wrote:burmmmm, um, what else are you looking for?
what?
i second that... what?
They tell you never hit a man with a closed fist, but it is on occasion hilarious. - Malcolm Reynolds

Wolf, I fucking hate your face, but still <3 you as a whole. - Starbuck
dahill1
dahill1
bagel
dahill1
bagel
bagel

Post Post #204 (ISO) » Sun Oct 19, 2008 10:30 am

Post by dahill1 »

Porkens wrote:
fleurdelys wrote:You are The Prince (town), you know, the son of a king, who appears in most stories in which there’s also a beautiful girl.
this looks like the whole roleclaim to me. What parts do you think are missing?
well..you know...THE MISSION!
her mission was the main reason i believed the claim..
are you telling me you believed fleur just because of the above quote by her?
Porkens
Porkens
Survivor
Porkens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #205 (ISO) » Sun Oct 19, 2008 10:33 am

Post by Porkens »

I think the mission was obvious. Yeah that's what I'm telling you. That's why I unvoted.
wolframnhart
wolframnhart
Mafia Scum
wolframnhart
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #206 (ISO) » Sun Oct 19, 2008 10:35 am

Post by wolframnhart »

How was the mission obvious? As a Prince there could be tons of different missions to be given out, it's not like "Oh Prince role, then he MUST be after Cinderella" it could be "Oh hes after rapunzel" or snow white, sleeping beauty etc.
They tell you never hit a man with a closed fist, but it is on occasion hilarious. - Malcolm Reynolds

Wolf, I fucking hate your face, but still <3 you as a whole. - Starbuck
dahill1
dahill1
bagel
dahill1
bagel
bagel

Post Post #207 (ISO) » Sun Oct 19, 2008 10:36 am

Post by dahill1 »

Porkens wrote:I think the mission was obvious. Yeah that's what I'm telling you. That's why I unvoted.
hmm this is getting interesting..so you could tell just from the her role description that her mission was to look for Cinderella and if he did he would become masons with her?
Porkens
Porkens
Survivor
Porkens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #208 (ISO) » Sun Oct 19, 2008 10:37 am

Post by Porkens »

It said in her claim that the prince was always looking for some girl.
dahill1
dahill1
bagel
dahill1
bagel
bagel

Post Post #209 (ISO) » Sun Oct 19, 2008 10:37 am

Post by dahill1 »

wolframnhart wrote:How was the mission obvious? As a Prince there could be tons of different missions to be given out, it's not like "Oh Prince role, then he MUST be after Cinderella" it could be "Oh hes after rapunzel" or snow white, sleeping beauty etc.
QFT
there is no way he could have just known it was Cinderella
dahill1
dahill1
bagel
dahill1
bagel
bagel

Post Post #210 (ISO) » Sun Oct 19, 2008 10:38 am

Post by dahill1 »

Porkens wrote:It said in her claim that the prince was always looking for some girl.
no it didn't it said
"appears in most stories in which there’s also a beautiful girl"
that in no way implies looking for a girl
dahill1
dahill1
bagel
dahill1
bagel
bagel

Post Post #211 (ISO) » Sun Oct 19, 2008 10:40 am

Post by dahill1 »

what i got from her claim (before the mission claim), was that someone probably has the role name of a beautiful girl (Cinderella, Rapunzel, Sleeping Beauty, etc)
but now after the mission claim, it's obviously Cinderella
Porkens
Porkens
Survivor
Porkens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #212 (ISO) » Sun Oct 19, 2008 10:43 am

Post by Porkens »

Well, it was pretty obvious to me that someone who claimed "prince charming" would also claim a mission "find a/the princess."
fleurdelys
fleurdelys
Goon
fleurdelys
Goon
Goon

Post Post #213 (ISO) » Sun Oct 19, 2008 11:01 am

Post by fleurdelys »

what about fighting the dragon? i could fight a dragon:P
Porkens
Porkens
Survivor
Porkens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #214 (ISO) » Sun Oct 19, 2008 11:08 am

Post by Porkens »

lol fair enough
Gorrad
Gorrad
Mafia Scum
Gorrad
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #215 (ISO) » Sun Oct 19, 2008 11:58 am

Post by Gorrad »

Wow, so what, y'all decided to vote me because I had nothing to contribute for all of one post? Sheesh. I've been swamped the last few days and haven't had much chance to post, and when I did I knew I wouldn't have much time to post so I wanted to voice my aproval of the direction the town was taking. Also, when I said Fleur was using the newbie card, she WAS. I stand by that.

For now, though, I'm going to
Unvote
. The amount of completely newbish play from Fleur is overwhelming. When I've seen the newbie card used by scum as a get-out-of-jail-free, it's been to explain an isolated incident- i.e., they get better in the future, it's not the way they act 100% of the time. I'm willing to write off Fleur as very newbish town. This is supported by the mission- given the above statement that I believe Fleur to be a newb, not acting the newb, I don't think she's capable of fakeclaiming that mission. She also wouldn't have put '(town)' in her claim.
I will not assume everyone with blue eyes has Mako poisoning
Plum
Plum
Mafia Scum
Plum
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #216 (ISO) » Sun Oct 19, 2008 1:44 pm

Post by Plum »

Gorrad wrote:Wow, so what, y'all decided to vote me because I had nothing to contribute for all of one post? Sheesh. I've been swamped the last few days and haven't had much chance to post, and when I did I knew I wouldn't have much time to post so I wanted to voice my aproval of the direction the town was taking. Also, when I said Fleur was using the newbie card, she WAS. I stand by that.
Sure. Where was she using the newb card at that point? In my book, acknowledging the fact that one is new =/= scummy newbie card use, especially if the acknowledgement comes in response to someone asking whether the player in question is a newbie. So, explain, please.

Also, you seem to imply that very-newb Fleur wouldn't be capable of fakeclaiming the mission the way she did. Do we know whether Pie Is Good extends to mission fake-claims as well? I was under the impression that mod-provided safeclaims might very well include missions.
Biohazard
Biohazard
Townie
Biohazard
Townie
Townie

Post Post #217 (ISO) » Sun Oct 19, 2008 1:48 pm

Post by Biohazard »

Gorrad wrote:Wow, so what, y'all decided to vote me because I had nothing to contribute for all of one post? Sheesh. I've been swamped the last few days and haven't had much chance to post, and when I did I knew I wouldn't have much time to post so I wanted to voice my aproval of the direction the town was taking.
Also, when I said Fleur was using the newbie card, she WAS. I stand by that.

Unvote
The amount of completely newbish play from Fleur is overwhelming. When I've seen the newbie card used by scum as a get-out-of-jail-free, it's been to explain an isolated incident- i.e., they get better in the future, it's not the way they act 100% of the time. I'm willing to write off Fleur as very newbish town
. This is supported by the mission- given the above statement that I believe Fleur to be a newb, not acting the newb, I don't think she's capable of fakeclaiming that mission. She also wouldn't have put '(town)' in her claim.
I see some contradiction. Here you say you stand by on your statement that Fleur was pulling a newbie card and then later in the post you state that fleur is a newbie not acting purposely to be a newbie. So in the short amount of time from your last post when you stated that you agree with everybody else and your vote stands you suddenly jump off the wagon when it loses heat and you second guess yourself. Also to add that you stated that your vote stands "even when she claimed her role" So why all of a sudden when the fleur wagon loses momentum do you suddenly find her newbish town? This I find pretty scummy and I'm not satisfied with your "I just wanted to say I agree with everybody else" I understand people in real life are busy but at least wait at a time where you can speak your reasoning and thoughts instead of just posting a short post which contains no substance to back your vote and it's just an easy way to go along with the biggest bandwagon.
Hazardous Chemicals Likely
dahill1
dahill1
bagel
dahill1
bagel
bagel

Post Post #218 (ISO) » Sun Oct 19, 2008 1:54 pm

Post by dahill1 »

Biohazard wrote:
Gorrad wrote:Wow, so what, y'all decided to vote me because I had nothing to contribute for all of one post? Sheesh. I've been swamped the last few days and haven't had much chance to post, and when I did I knew I wouldn't have much time to post so I wanted to voice my aproval of the direction the town was taking.

Unvote
The amount of completely newbish play from Fleur is overwhelming. When I've seen the newbie card used by scum as a get-out-of-jail-free, it's been to explain an isolated incident- i.e., they get better in the future, it's not the way they act 100% of the time. I'm willing to write off Fleur as very newbish town
. This is supported by the mission- given the above statement that I believe Fleur to be a newb, not acting the newb, I don't think she's capable of fakeclaiming that mission. She also wouldn't have put '(town)' in her claim.
I see some contradiction. Here you say you stand by on your statement that Fleur was pulling a newbie card and then later in the post you state that fleur is a newbie not acting purposely to be a newbie. So in the short amount of time from your last post when you stated that you agree with everybody else and your vote stands you suddenly jump off the wagon when it loses heat and you second guess yourself. Also to add that you stated that your vote stands "even when she claimed her role" So why all of a sudden when the fleur wagon loses momentum do you suddenly find her newbish town? This I find pretty scummy and I'm not satisfied with your "I just wanted to say I agree with everybody else" I understand people in real life are busy but at least wait at a time where you can speak your reasoning and thoughts instead of just posting a short post which contains no substance to back your vote and it's just an easy way to go along with the biggest bandwagon.
^^
Seconding these questions
you go from "Fleur was definitely using the newb card" to "I'm willing to write her off as newb town"
Gorrad
Gorrad
Mafia Scum
Gorrad
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #219 (ISO) » Sun Oct 19, 2008 1:57 pm

Post by Gorrad »

The key changing point was the mission claim, and there were a good deal of posts between my last two. Also, I misphrased- there, she was acting in a way that made me think she was using the newbie card. If I was in that situation again, I would think so again. However, her later actions made it clear it was not the card, but rather the fact that she is a newb.

The card she was using was not as an excuse yet, but rather the whole 'I assume it's day' right after the day post, etc. Obvious newbie play in a non-newbie game. That just screamed to me that she was trying to play us for saps.
Plum
Plum
Mafia Scum
Plum
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #220 (ISO) » Sun Oct 19, 2008 2:24 pm

Post by Plum »

Gorrad wrote:The card she was using was not as an excuse yet, but rather the whole 'I assume it's day' right after the day post, etc. Obvious newbie play in a non-newbie game. That just screamed to me that she was trying to play us for saps.
Did you check and see that she joined the site four days before the game started and consider that? These following are all Gorrad quotes (I'm being ever so slightly lazy and not putting his name in the code):

Further:
I dislike the newbie card. I'm not sure I've ever seen it played by town. More Fleur votes!
Next:
See above post. You're using the newbie card- you're using it BIG TIME. I don't trust it.
Then:
Finally:
Also, I misphrased- there, she was acting in a way that made me think she was using the newbie card. If I was in that situation again, I would think so again. However, her later actions made it clear it was not the card, but rather the fact that she is a newb.
Biohazard
Biohazard
Townie
Biohazard
Townie
Townie

Post Post #221 (ISO) » Sun Oct 19, 2008 2:43 pm

Post by Biohazard »

Gorrad wrote:The key changing point was the mission claim, and there were a good deal of posts between my last two. Also, I misphrased- there, she was acting in a way that made me think she was using the newbie card. If I was in that situation again, I would think so again. However, her later actions made it clear it was not the card, but rather the fact that she is a newb.

The card she was using was not as an excuse yet, but rather the whole 'I assume it's day' right after the day post, etc. Obvious newbie play in a non-newbie game. That just screamed to me that she was trying to play us for saps.
I can't find this explanation credible. The reason because as Plum pointed you stand by your newbie card accusation even if your last post then suddenly state you misphrased it. I'm seeing that when pressured with my previous post you change your statement into saying it was a "misphrasing of words" instead of standing by your oringal statement. I think your just changing your words to slide out of suspicion and I don't like. As stated in Plum's post you stated you "stand by the newbie card statement" then when I question it it suddenly becomes "I meant to say I thought she was using the newbie card until later" hence why I can't find your explanation credible.
Hazardous Chemicals Likely
Gorrad
Gorrad
Mafia Scum
Gorrad
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #222 (ISO) » Sun Oct 19, 2008 2:50 pm

Post by Gorrad »

In those first two quotes, I still found Fleur to be scummy, so I thought it was the newbie card (Second definiton below). In the third, the context had changed. I said newbie card to mean that she was acting like a newb at the time, not to mean she was scum using the fact that she's a new player to her advantage as I had had used it to mean before. I could have chosen a better way to phrase it, but I didn't, and when questioned I clarified.
Porkens
Porkens
Survivor
Porkens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #223 (ISO) » Sun Oct 19, 2008 6:28 pm

Post by Porkens »

I'd honestly like to hear a little more from Spyrex at this point.
SpyreX
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
POWERFUL WIZARD

Post Post #224 (ISO) » Sun Oct 19, 2008 6:36 pm

Post by SpyreX »

Why was it dropped,
the case on the fop?

Although not terrific,
my character is