Jack of All Trades
Andresvmb
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #902 (ISO) » Wed Nov 24, 2021 6:46 am

Post by Andresvmb »

I expect the players I have highlighted for a potential shot to leave their dying wishes on the thread btw.
Aaron
Aaron
Goon
Aaron
Goon
Goon

Post Post #903 (ISO) » Wed Nov 24, 2021 6:51 am

Post by Aaron »

I don't have dying wishes. I haven't any strong scum reads that didn't immediately claim pr shortly after I pushed them and the scum that I was on I didn't even scum read so I'd rather not leave an incorrect list of scumreads with a town flip. I'm willing to vote jacksonvirgo though I seriously think this flips town because I know Andres is town and I'd rather let town lead a wagon than scum no matter the flip.
Aaron
Aaron
Goon
Aaron
Goon
Goon

Post Post #904 (ISO) » Wed Nov 24, 2021 6:57 am

Post by Aaron »

In post 903, Aaron wrote:I don't have dying wishes. I haven't hadany strong scum reads that didn't immediately claim pr shortly after I pushed them and the scum that I was on I didn't even scum read so I'd rather not leave an incorrect list of scumreads with a town flip. I'm willing to vote jacksonvirgo because I know Andres is town and I'd rather let town lead a wagon than scum no matter the flip. But I seriously think this flips town
That was worded poorly
Andresvmb
Andresvmb
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Andresvmb
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #905 (ISO) » Wed Nov 24, 2021 7:00 am

Post by Andresvmb »

@DW assume for a minute that JV flips Town. Where do you go?

You know, I am starting to get this feeling that JV is being dunked on hard because they so obviously defended flipped Scum. So it’s easy to get away with that push, and some players are going to look very good from potentially having doubted that JV is Scum if we’re wrong. I still think JV needs to die (frankly they’re never going to get NK’ed and one Scum is probably defending there while the other one is SR’ing there to avoid any association if this in fact flips Town).

Look at how AliceK and Aaron are interacting towards each other, and towards the JV wagon, and tell me if there isn’t anything there that doesn’t raise suspicions for you. Aaron thinks one Scum is on wagon, and the other is off wagon. Of course, if one is on wagon, it’s not them, but then who? And now they refuse to say who is even a TR or a SR. Alice TR’s Aaron and thinks JV is Scum, which obviously fits with how most other players are viewing the game. But they themselves were on A50 and avoided Kyouko until they were literally hammered - so how come they have so much difficulty empathizing with JV’s point of view?
Andresvmb
Andresvmb
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Andresvmb
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #906 (ISO) » Wed Nov 24, 2021 7:03 am

Post by Andresvmb »

In post 869, Aaron wrote:I've been caught up for a while but don't really know what to think. I'm legitimately worried that if I scum read another person, i'll end up accidentally revealing all of the town prs. I'm kind of interested in just having Andres choose two people to elim (the vote and vig)
This just feels to me like you’re trying to not rock the boat too much so I act at night, get killed, and the threat of my shot is removed from the game.
Andresvmb
Andresvmb
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Andresvmb
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #907 (ISO) » Wed Nov 24, 2021 7:06 am

Post by Andresvmb »

Jackson has the bad fortune of having pushed two PRs and away from flipped Scum, so there’s literally no universe they last until Endgame. That’s obvious. I just want to make sure we think through scenarios were the Scum are taking advantage of the fact that JV is almost certain to die in this game only to redirect suspicion onto a town player if JV is Town and just has had really bad reads and luck. And to some extent, I hard pushed RCE who flipped Town. It’s not unreasonable to conclude that I could be Scum who was not interested in flipping my Scum buddy even though I harbored suspicions there (which is why I paired RCE with Kyouko).
Andresvmb
Andresvmb
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Andresvmb
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #908 (ISO) » Wed Nov 24, 2021 7:08 am

Post by Andresvmb »

Aaron’s defense that they wouldn’t hard defend their buddy D1 (when arguing against me and how illogical it was that I was pairing them with RCE) - why is that very same logic not being used to defend JacksonVirgo here? Where I’m getting annoyed is this feeling that Aaron is expressing the view that JacksonVirgo is Town but is not going to bat for them because they can obviously see that JV is incredibly likely to be flipped.
Andresvmb
Andresvmb
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Andresvmb
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #909 (ISO) » Wed Nov 24, 2021 7:09 am

Post by Andresvmb »

In post 757, Aaron wrote:
In post 755, Dwlee99 wrote:I don't really want JV to endgame though, so am fine killing him now
i don't either but Andres is more likely scum than JacksonVirgo. If Andres flips scum, I am willing to let JacksonVirgo endgame. If not, we still have a lot of eliminations left and it's only day two. There's nothing to worry about.
Like this is just soft nonsense from the player that so strongly felt I was Scum and was all over me when I was pairing them with RCE.
Andresvmb
Andresvmb
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Andresvmb
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #910 (ISO) » Wed Nov 24, 2021 7:11 am

Post by Andresvmb »

In post 383, Aaron wrote:
In post 374, Andresvmb wrote:Also if this flips Scum the rest of the Team is probably just like {Aaron, Kyouko} to be honest.
You think I defend my buddy without offering a reason here? I have plenty of choices if I want to save my buddy and constantly pushing a counter is a very good one. I have not offered a single reason to townread Mozamis and that is because I am not entirely sure why I find them towny. As scum, I know more and have the tools to play this off better regardless of if my buddy flips today. Bad associativea sink me fast and that isn't optimal play at all. I'm not sure why you would think scum would decide to take such a strange stance around their buddy's wagon.

I can't remember if ssbm defended Mozamis, but if they did, you are basically saying that scum are all hard defending a buddy that would've been a much better bus than save. If Mozamis is scum, they are a wonderful bus at this point but I just feel like it doesn't make sense for a scum slot to get wagoned that easily over what I consider nothing. Even now, I'm not sure what the case on the slot is.
This post just really bugs me.
Andresvmb
Andresvmb
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Andresvmb
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #911 (ISO) » Wed Nov 24, 2021 7:15 am

Post by Andresvmb »

It’s part of the reason I think I should just shoot JV and we should let wagons actually develop around other players. Because that way we can actually gather more information.
Andresvmb
Andresvmb
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Andresvmb
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #912 (ISO) » Wed Nov 24, 2021 7:16 am

Post by Andresvmb »

In my mind, JV is never living to Endgame and they need to get executed. So let me take that shot. Let’s try and sort through the remaining slots and not let this day basically go to waste on a foregone conclusion.

UNVOTE:
Andresvmb
Andresvmb
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Andresvmb
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #913 (ISO) » Wed Nov 24, 2021 7:19 am

Post by Andresvmb »

I’m strongly TR’ing {UglyDuck, DW, A50} at this point in time.
Andresvmb
Andresvmb
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Andresvmb
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #914 (ISO) » Wed Nov 24, 2021 7:20 am

Post by Andresvmb »

I actually think STD is Town based on their play today. And their reasoning yesterday for mozamis obviously vibed with mine even if we were wrong.
Andresvmb
Andresvmb
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Andresvmb
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #915 (ISO) » Wed Nov 24, 2021 7:21 am

Post by Andresvmb »

I am slightly worried that STD is referencing out of game reasons for their lack of content, but I have a sinking feeling they wouldn’t be alluding to those reasons if they were Scum to avoid an execution here. It feels a bit dirty to me. But someone else can chime in here.
Andresvmb
Andresvmb
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Andresvmb
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #916 (ISO) » Wed Nov 24, 2021 7:21 am

Post by Andresvmb »

I want to trust Three and I’ve seen this aggressive style in the past, but I do somewhat feel it’s contingent on what AliceK flips.
Andresvmb
Andresvmb
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Andresvmb
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #917 (ISO) » Wed Nov 24, 2021 7:21 am

Post by Andresvmb »

So I’ll VOTE: AliceK and I’ll wait for content from a lot of you.
Andresvmb
Andresvmb
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Andresvmb
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #918 (ISO) » Wed Nov 24, 2021 7:23 am

Post by Andresvmb »

@ILuvYthan, you need to find a way to account for the Duck’s vote on Kyouko before you’re going to convince me to vote there.
ILUVYTHAN
ILUVYTHAN
Townie
ILUVYTHAN
Townie
Townie

Post Post #919 (ISO) » Wed Nov 24, 2021 7:23 am

Post by ILUVYTHAN »

In post 878, Dwlee99 wrote:You need more scumreads
like id vote uglyduck/three if it came to that. and with two mafia left like theres rly not that many so i feel like scum reading half the game would be v weird. tbh i was gonna put three in the mafia category but then i actually read his day 2 posts and it made me do a double take and decide to wait
In post 883, Almost50 wrote:@ILY: So, you have but ONLY ONE SCUM LEAN, but you're not voting them????
a. youre barely a weak town read, so i can move you to that category if you want

b. i dont vote anywhere without the blessing of ythan unless a person voted for ythan in which case said person deserves to die for being anti-town regardless of what ythan thinks
Andresvmb
Andresvmb
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Andresvmb
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #920 (ISO) » Wed Nov 24, 2021 7:23 am

Post by Andresvmb »

And their reasoning today for looking at the wagon on RCE is actually solid. You can see why DW backed off immediately there.
Andresvmb
Andresvmb
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Andresvmb
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #921 (ISO) » Wed Nov 24, 2021 7:31 am

Post by Andresvmb »

In post 646, UglyDuck wrote:
In post 643, LicketyQuickety wrote:
Vote Count 1.06JacksonVirgo - 0
Almost50 - 4: JacksonVirgo, RCEnigma, Not_Mafia, AliceK
Aaron - 0:
Not_Mafia - 0
Dwlee99 - 0
AliceK - 0
ssbm_Kyouko - 4: Three, fua, Dwlee99, Almost50
fua - 1: UglyDuck
ILUVYTHAN - 0
Ythan - 0
Save The Dragons - 0
RCEnigma - 4: Save The Dragons, Andresvmb, Ythan, ILUVYTHAN
Three - 0
UglyDuck - 0
Andresvmb - 0
No Elim - 0

Not Voting - 2: Aaron, ssbm_Kyouko

With 15 alive, it takes 8 to Eliminate.

Day 1 Ends in (expired on 2021-11-16 12:15:00).

Mod Notes: This is supposed to be fun. Have fun!
I believe my vote should be on ssbm.
Also, UglyDuck has every reason to vote say RCE here and really push that wagon to the edge to save the Scum Doctor. Instead, they make a point of highlighting that their vote should be on Kyouko and don’t move it when it’s clear that it could really push Kyouko over the edge. I can’t ignore this when thinking of UglyDuck.
Andresvmb
Andresvmb
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Andresvmb
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #922 (ISO) » Wed Nov 24, 2021 7:33 am

Post by Andresvmb »

If JacksonVirgo is Town, and Alice flips Scum, then IluvYthan and Aaron jump really high onto my list of suspects.
Aaron
Aaron
Goon
Aaron
Goon
Goon

Post Post #923 (ISO) » Wed Nov 24, 2021 7:53 am

Post by Aaron »

So you think im scum if JacksonVirgo flips town and if they flip scum? Because you said that if they flipped scum, you would shoot me.
Andresvmb
Andresvmb
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Andresvmb
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #924 (ISO) » Wed Nov 24, 2021 8:16 am

Post by Andresvmb »

In post 923, Aaron wrote:So you think im scum if JacksonVirgo flips town and if they flip scum? Because you said that if they flipped scum, you would shoot me.
I’m starting to think it’s possible either way. But instead of being overly focused on what I’m going to do with my shot since I’ve already made clear I would shoot JV and I’m expecting another wagon to build (and I’m getting NK’ed here almost surely unless I’m really way off), why don’t you help actually solve the game?

Return to “Completed Large Normal Games”