Kingdom Keepers: RUMBLE -- Get in actions!

kloud1516
kloud1516
Executioner
kloud1516
Executioner
Executioner

Kingdom Keepers: RUMBLE -- Get in actions!

Post Post #0 (isolation #0) » Fri Oct 17, 2008 5:48 pm

Post by kloud1516 »

"When you believe in a thing, believe in it all the way, implicitly and unquestionable. "

~Walt Disney

[.:]The Kingdom Keepers[:.]

~Based on the Novel by Ridley Pearson~

Many years ago, one man decided to test the uncharted waters of fantasy, to push the limits of his imagination, and to ultimately defy the reality as we knew it. He required little assistance, for he knew that no power in the world could overcome that of creativity and innovation. With a pen in hand and a piece of paper to write upon, the man known as Walt Disney set in motion what would become a world-wide iconic symbol: Mickey Mouse. Soon to follow were a multitude of other characters: Donald, Goofy, Pluto, and Miney; followed by princes and princesses, comrades and evil villains. With each new character developed by the strokes of Walt's hand, new bonds were formed between these figments of animation and the countless children of the world. They began to believe in these characters, implicitly and unquestionably . . .

. . . And the Magic of Disney took hold.
In the minds of each child they encountered, the creations of Disney were considered to be real entities, and as more and more children began to believe in them, the characters did indeed become real.
Each and every one of them.

Not only did the benevolent heroes and the cunning warriors ascend to new levels of existence, but so did every villain as well. Walt realized this quickly, acknowledging that Magic was not biased of all things good, but also possessed the capability of great evil. But his work could not be undone, for the power of belief and imagination fueled all of the characters, bestowing upon them an immortality of magnificent scale.

[.:October 18, 2008:.]

Something has gone amiss in Disneyland. Rides are unexpectedly malfunctioning; treasured items are vanishing without a trace; and a ominous, foreboding presence looms over the park and all its treasures. Just last night, the Fantasmic shown in MGM Studios went horrifically wrong: the animatronic Maleficent dragon set the actor who plays Mickey Mouse on fire, before sweeping him off the cliff into the murky water below. Technicians continually insist that malfunctions among the computer programming are to blame for the odd occurrences, which seem to be happening much more frequently nowadays.

But others know better, and had been anticipating such problems ever since the death of Walt Disney

Those close to the genius himself knew that the villains created by Disney were finally stirring. They had amassed enough strength to pose a threat to the harmony of the theme park, and now planned to seize control everything in their path. The mysterious and elusive group became known as the Overtakers, and were now setting there plans in motion. Those who served as guardians of the park were certain of it.

In direct response to this threat, the Guardians of Disney devised a method of their own to combat the forces of evil. Using the latest technology called DHI -- Disney Host Interactive/Hologram Imaging -- these vigilant defenders of all things beloved hastily began to follow through with their plan. They sent out a mass message to local cities, notifying teens that Disney was seeking new employees to become Hosts, or to be made into holograms that would lead visitors to the park around during the hours the park was opened.

The Guardians received thousands of applications, but after extensive background checking and meticulous consideration, they invited back the most promising individuals; those that they believed could overcome the Overtakers by means that they had not yet revealed.

Each of you have been selected for the positions.
Unbeknownst to each of you, however, is the actual task intended for you. The Guardians have taken the fate of Disney and placed them into your unsuspecting hands. They believe that you will be able to vanquish the dark presence looming on the fringes of peace.
You have been chosen to save Disney
to liberate your childhood dreams and memories from the inevitable oppression of evil. Do you accept the job, and unknowingly venture into a world where fantasy and reality are intertwined?

The choice is up to you.

[.::][::.][..][.::][::.]

The Summoned:
[/size]

James Tau
Josephine Bateman
Amelia Eagle
Sakura Matserugi
Takin Aikoro
James Lee
Nemesis
Zazie Rainyday
Heather Carmelia
Kyriake Sige
Mordecai Kerinos

Location Unknown:

None!

The Lost:

Chapter 1

Zamar Donston

Tim Version

Chapter 2

Jayne Cobb

Rex Gordon

None!

None!

Chapter 3

Andrew Brown

Joshua Robespierre

Bob Kaddidle
Last edited by kloud1516 on Thu Jun 11, 2009 8:38 am, edited 59 times in total.
kloud1516
kloud1516
Executioner
kloud1516
Executioner
Executioner

Post Post #1 (isolation #1) » Fri Oct 17, 2008 5:49 pm

Post by kloud1516 »

[.:][Game Related Details][:.]

[Note: Cybele's Natural Selection game is simply amazing, so if you have not yet looked into the game, please do so]

The mechanics of this game will be very similar to those, as while this will function like a Rumble game, it will progress in story/narrative form. Each battle will dovetail the plot that I have devised, (which will also somewhat parallel the plot of
The Kingdom Keepers
) and your position within each will be a direct result of your submitted actions. Like Natural Selection, your answers to the submitted application, as well as PMs to follow, will determine your initial abilities, which will change based on actions within the game.

[.:][Rumble Rules/Mechanics][:.]

[.:][Sign Ups][:.]

Outline was shamefully taken from Cybele, before being tweaked to fit my "vision."

Sign ups will be starting as soon as I can pull myself together and focus on getting everything organized (or after this has been posted). To sign up, you must submit an application, to me via PM. As of now, this will be a first come, first serve deal, but I will also be taking note of your activity levels in other games, as I want this to be as enjoyable as possible for everyone. Do not worry, I will be very lenient save for conditions of consistent and extreme inactivity. Once you have submitted your application and I have read over it, I will add your name to the list.

Here is the application template:

To Kloud:

Hello, my name is
________ _________
, and I am very interested in being a part of your new department. I enjoy
(select one:)
[playing sports/reading/writing/playing video games/listening to music]. Those that know me would describe me as a
[team player/whiz/jock/socialite/loner/freak] , and I
[love it!/really don't pay attention to what others think/am sick of being an outcast]. I have always been fond of Disney, and visit the park all the time. My favorite character would most likely be
I am really excited about possibly being selected for this! It sounds so cool, and I would love to be a part of this project. If you feel I am a good candidate, then great! If not, well then thank you for your time.

Sincerely,
A teenage hopeful.

[.:][Maps & Locations][:.]

Last edited by kloud1516 on Sun Nov 02, 2008 4:13 pm, edited 4 times in total.
kloud1516
kloud1516
Executioner
kloud1516
Executioner
Executioner

Post Post #2 (isolation #2) » Sat Oct 18, 2008 5:59 am

Post by kloud1516 »

[.:][Game Rules][:.]

Basic Rules

[1]
This is a game. The main objective is to have fun; so no excessive flaming, spamming, or submission of anything else prohibited within the MS forums.
[2]
This is a game. The secondary objective is to dominate.
[3]
As of right now, there is to be
no
talking about the game outside of this thread. If you need to contact someone, please send me a PM, and I will try to set something up for you. [Note: This rule will be subject to change, but the primary reason for its existence at the moment is to ensure privacy]
[4]
I am not infallible, so if I have made a mistake, please point it out to me and I will correct it if needed.
[5]
This game can be confusing for those new to the set-up, so if you have any questions, feel free to PM me, or to ask others in the thread.

Set Up for Rumble Battles

Taken from Cybele's set-up

Cybele wrote:Now the set up for the actual rumble battles.

There will
usually
be two Rumbles occuring simultaneously.
Depending on the current situation within the plot, all players may be taking part in a skirmish in the same area, then at times the group may be divided into more than just two factions. This will change as the plot advances, but for now I will say that for most of the early battles only two Rumbles will be taking place at once.
Each player will be in one, and only one of them. Each player will receive a PM detailing any powers they have for that Rumble as well as the appropriate flavour to explain the battle.
Each Rumble will have its own thread, which will be locked. Those threads will only be posted in by myself. I will post the results of each round, and you will submit your actions to me by PM. player names will never be revealed, only character names. As always, in-thread posting is allowed in the main thread (this one). You can communicate by PM only if I say you can
(See rule 3 above)
After each Rumble battle, a certain amount of players maybe eliminated.
kloud1516
kloud1516
Executioner
kloud1516
Executioner
Executioner

Post Post #3 (isolation #3) » Sat Oct 18, 2008 11:36 am

Post by kloud1516 »

Feel free to begin posting within this thread. The game has not officially started yet, but I feel as though enough people have signed up, so conversation can begin if you all want.
kloud1516
kloud1516
Executioner
kloud1516
Executioner
Executioner

Post Post #5 (isolation #4) » Sat Oct 18, 2008 11:38 am

Post by kloud1516 »

There we go. :D
kloud1516
kloud1516
Executioner
kloud1516
Executioner
Executioner

Post Post #9 (isolation #5) » Sat Oct 18, 2008 11:54 am

Post by kloud1516 »

. . . Heh, I hope I don't disappoint you guys.
kloud1516
kloud1516
Executioner
kloud1516
Executioner
Executioner

Post Post #12 (isolation #6) » Sat Oct 18, 2008 11:57 am

Post by kloud1516 »

wolframnhart wrote:you better not!!!! Image
Just for that, you die first. Mwuahaha.

[joke]
kloud1516
kloud1516
Executioner
kloud1516
Executioner
Executioner

Post Post #14 (isolation #7) » Sat Oct 18, 2008 12:00 pm

Post by kloud1516 »

Psssh 8-)
kloud1516
kloud1516
Executioner
kloud1516
Executioner
Executioner

Post Post #15 (isolation #8) » Sat Oct 18, 2008 6:11 pm

Post by kloud1516 »

There are now five spots left. If you are interested in joining, please submit applications, for I will most likely extend the number of available spots so that more people can play.
kloud1516
kloud1516
Executioner
kloud1516
Executioner
Executioner

Post Post #22 (isolation #9) » Sun Oct 19, 2008 4:08 am

Post by kloud1516 »

Moospiker wrote:You won't be...

When you've been shot.

:|
Emu with attitude. :wink:

If your avatar is in fact an emu, of course.
kloud1516
kloud1516
Executioner
kloud1516
Executioner
Executioner

Post Post #25 (isolation #10) » Sun Oct 19, 2008 5:44 am

Post by kloud1516 »

[.:]Divine Intervention[:.]

-Gives Wizardcat nine lives- (Three of which cannot be taken . . . yet)
kloud1516
kloud1516
Executioner
kloud1516
Executioner
Executioner

Post Post #28 (isolation #11) » Sun Oct 19, 2008 7:25 am

Post by kloud1516 »

Three spots left. :mrgreen:

Now for some possibly bad news: The beginning of the game may have to be postponed, for this upcomming week is going to be absolutely crazy for me. I have school from 5 to 3, then tech rehearsals from 5(pm) to 10, so my availablility time will be limited.

Hopefully, the game will be able to begin as soon as the required number is reached. If not, I apologize for making everyone wait.
kloud1516
kloud1516
Executioner
kloud1516
Executioner
Executioner

Post Post #29 (isolation #12) » Sun Oct 19, 2008 2:36 pm

Post by kloud1516 »

Cheshire Cat:
All ways here you see, are the QUEEN'S WAYS!

Alice:
But I've never met any queen.

Cheshire Cat:
You haven't? You HAVEN'T? Oh, but you must! She'll be
mad
[/size] about you, simply mad!
kloud1516
kloud1516
Executioner
kloud1516
Executioner
Executioner

Post Post #38 (isolation #13) » Tue Oct 21, 2008 8:04 am

Post by kloud1516 »

Lack of connection doesn't seem to be making as much of a problem as I anticipated :D . We are just waiting for several more people to sign up, then the games will begin [you can take that as an ominous hint or excitement . . . whichever you prefer.]

P.S. Simba wasn't all that bad
but Nala did indeed wear the pants in that relationship.

[joke]Mary Poppins is by far the best Disney Character though.[/joke]
kloud1516
kloud1516
Executioner
kloud1516
Executioner
Executioner

Post Post #43 (isolation #14) » Wed Oct 22, 2008 8:32 am

Post by kloud1516 »

Moospiker wrote:Sign up. Or I bite your face.
This.
kloud1516
kloud1516
Executioner
kloud1516
Executioner
Executioner

Post Post #46 (isolation #15) » Thu Oct 23, 2008 4:16 pm

Post by kloud1516 »

The game will start tomorrow when I get home from school, with or without twenty sign ups. Sorry to keep you guys waiting.
kloud1516
kloud1516
Executioner
kloud1516
Executioner
Executioner

Post Post #51 (isolation #16) » Thu Oct 23, 2008 11:21 pm

Post by kloud1516 »

[.:][Chapter 1 - The First Call][:.]

A moist summer-night breeze caresses your cheeks gently, before sliding its many fingers through your hair. The warmth of nearby lights wafts about your still frame, evoking a sense of security that you have long since forgotten.

Your eyes flutter open, gazing upon the expansive skyway towering over you. Thousands of friendly speckled stars stud the veil of darkness above, seemingly intent on warding off the evils that, unbeknownst to you, loom all around. You jerk your body up with a start, once realizing that you are not within the comfortable confines of your bed. You had been in your room when your eyes had first drifted shut. You were absolutely sure of it.

So how did you get to where you were?
Your bed, as it happens, was nowhere to be seen, and as opposed to being surrounded by four walls, the glistening spires and immaculate towers of Cinderella's Castle stood in statuesque repose some two-hundred feet from where you sat. Looking around, you realized that no, you were not in your bed. You weren't even in your own home. You had somehow wound up in Disneyland, Magic Kingdom to be exact, plastered to the pavement of an abandoned Main Street.

The park had long since closed by now, the thousands of children and their parents having retired to their homes or lodging at closing time. You look down to your watch in order to see what time it is, then gasp in shock. Your arm was glowing; not faintly as if under a black light, but radiating like a neon sign. What was even more dumfounding was the fact that you had assumed an oddly translucent appearance, for you could see somewhat through your own arm and gaze upon the stone beneath your feet. Panic soon set.

This is some dream . . .It all looks so different,
you think silently to yourself as you gaze about. You can smell the wet earth, can see the tepid-hued flowers, and can hear the rustle of the trees.

"Not so much different, actually. The sun is gone, but that's about it."
came a gentle voice from behind you. You jerk your head around, and scream as you nearly collide with the figure that had sneaked up behind you.
"Now get off the ground, we can't afford to have you tripping over your own two feet when there is work to be done!"
The figure chuckled and stepped forward into the light.

It was an old man, clad in a wrinkled collard shirt and khaki pants smudged with dirt. His wispy white hair fell into his eyes, though could not contain the piercing blue shimmer that bore into your soul.

"Where am I?"
you ask softly.

"Don't you know?"
he retorted, taking a step back and looking around him. A smirk tugged at the edge of his lips, a net of laugh lines becoming visible.

"How did I get here?"
you continue.
"Why am I here?"

"That is a question that must be answered at a later time, when you are all together. As for your second question, well, only you can know the answer to that."

Just as he spoke, two figures darted through the street behind him, bolting towards Tomorrowland. Your mouth dropped slightly as you watched Goofy and Donald zip past, followed closely by Pluto.

"What did you see!? Tell me!"
said the man eagerly, his eyes shimmering like liquid sapphire.

"I--uh . . . That's impossible, I saw Donald and Goofy. They were
alive
. Moving across the street. This is too much, I have to go home,"
you say as you begin to pinch yourself. It actually hurt.

"Very well, but let me give you something first. My name is Wayne, by the way. I am an Imagineer."
The old man hobbled forward slowly. When he was but three steps away from pressing against your chest, he extended his right hand and placed it on your shoulder. A sudden surge of energy burst through you, and your luminous figure quivered at the contact. You gasped once more, leaning your head back to gaze at the crescent moon hanging in the sky. You lower your head to look upon him once more, spotting a small remote in his hand.

"What does that do?"
you ask nervously as the energy continues to pulsate.

"It will send you back -"

"To where?"

"Bed. When you come tomorrow night, meet me near It's a Small World. Everything will be explained then, to you all."

"Wait, what do you mean-"
but before you could finish your sentence, the man named Wayne pushed the button on the remote, and you were engulfed in blackness.
kloud1516
kloud1516
Executioner
kloud1516
Executioner
Executioner

Post Post #62 (isolation #17) » Fri Oct 24, 2008 9:45 am

Post by kloud1516 »

Heh, thanks guys. :D

My play begins in just a couple hours, so I will check back in after that.
kloud1516
kloud1516
Executioner
kloud1516
Executioner
Executioner

Post Post #66 (isolation #18) » Sat Oct 25, 2008 7:33 am

Post by kloud1516 »

I am waiting on chenhsi's actions. Once he responds, the game will go on.
kloud1516
kloud1516
Executioner
kloud1516
Executioner
Executioner

Post Post #73 (isolation #19) » Sun Oct 26, 2008 9:12 am

Post by kloud1516 »

I am getting everything prepared as we speak. The next round of PMs will most likely be sent tomorrow, as my last performance is tonight, and after that I will be back to my normal life :D . I hope everyone is as excited as I am.
kloud1516
kloud1516
Executioner
kloud1516
Executioner
Executioner

Post Post #80 (isolation #20) » Mon Oct 27, 2008 9:27 am

Post by kloud1516 »

[.:][Dismal Day. Horrid Night][:.]

Wrenching the medicine cabinet open, you tear through the crammed shelves, searching ravenously for something to alleviate the terrible throbbing. Your stomach churned, threatening to purge your system of any food recently consumed. Several times, your breath simply stopped, and you fought to not cry out in the night, not wanting to awake your parents. After ravaging through the cabinet, you finally found the one medicine that you believed would rid you of the numbing pain. Tearing the top off the bottle, you down the liquid and toss it aside, before slumping to the ground.

Minutes seemed to pass by in monotonous hours, and the pain was slowly suppressed. You eyes fluttered shut, and the sanctuary of a dormancy descended upon you. For the first time that night, you were at peace.

The next morning came much too quickly.
The medicine had worn off, and the pain you had experienced the night before had tapered into a perpetual, dull throb. Groggily, you got yourself ready for school, utterly dreading the prospect of trying to making it through the day. All you wanted to do was sleep . . .

. . . But you knew you couldn’t yet, for you would cross over once more.

The day was uneventful, the rote schedule you had fallen into ever since entering school pushing you through the day in a blur. You did notice that other students that had been selected for Disney’s DHI program were in very much the same state of being (tired, drugged, and in pain) as you, but you either did not care enough to approach or simply wanted to keep to yourself. You couldn’t speak of your trip to anyone, for they would surely deem you insane and drag you to the nearest psychiatric clinic. No, this was a problem you would have to deal with yourself. No one could be trusted with your dreams.

But was it a dream?
Try as you might to convince yourself, you knew the facts would not go away. This was no dream, and there was no escaping it. Making it home, you were now more exhausted then ever. The thought of doing anything but diving onto your bed sent a wave of irritable thoughts flooding into your dreary mind. Dropping your bag at the front door, you shuffled into your room, cast aside your shoes, and had fallen asleep before you even touched your covers.

Darkness once again engulfed you, and as your eyes snapped shut, you knew where you would end up.
You were going back. There was no stopping it, no matter how much you struggled. The Magic Kingdom would summon you, and you would answer unwillingly.
kloud1516
kloud1516
Executioner
kloud1516
Executioner
Executioner

Post Post #82 (isolation #21) » Mon Oct 27, 2008 11:14 am

Post by kloud1516 »

Half of the second wave of PMs has been sent out. All those that have not yet received PMs, do not worry, for yours will be coming soon. Those that have received PMs, confirm via PM so that I know you have them before sending anything else to you. Once all of the PMs have been sent, the first rounds of Rumble will begin.
kloud1516
kloud1516
Executioner
kloud1516
Executioner
Executioner

Post Post #84 (isolation #22) » Mon Oct 27, 2008 11:20 am

Post by kloud1516 »

-Another note: once everyone has received their first PM and confirmed, I will inform you of any abilities you may have. Once
those
PMs are out, the Rumble will begin.
kloud1516
kloud1516
Executioner
kloud1516
Executioner
Executioner

Post Post #87 (isolation #23) » Mon Oct 27, 2008 11:31 am

Post by kloud1516 »

farside22 wrote:Kloud I think offically you have too much time on your hands. lol
:? I wish I had more, as school consumes most of my day at the moment.
kloud1516
kloud1516
Executioner
kloud1516
Executioner
Executioner

Post Post #88 (isolation #24) » Mon Oct 27, 2008 11:32 am

Post by kloud1516 »

crywolf20084 wrote:Hey, Kloud, there is another crywolf so if you just type in crywolf, I won't get the PM.. Just a FYI
Don't worry, I will make sure you get your PM. :D
kloud1516
kloud1516
Executioner
kloud1516
Executioner
Executioner

Post Post #90 (isolation #25) » Mon Oct 27, 2008 2:19 pm

Post by kloud1516 »

I apologize for those that got their PMs second, as the story line was very choppy and not well written. It is most likely because of sleep deprivation, so I apologize for the lack of description/exciting flavor. Hope I won't disappoint too much.
kloud1516
kloud1516
Executioner
kloud1516
Executioner
Executioner

Post Post #103 (isolation #26) » Wed Oct 29, 2008 8:46 am

Post by kloud1516 »

farside22 wrote:Oooo I had this too. I wonder if we should be talking about this however.
You can converse about your current location if you want :D Next wave of PMs coming soon.
kloud1516
kloud1516
Executioner
kloud1516
Executioner
Executioner

Post Post #108 (isolation #27) » Wed Oct 29, 2008 2:37 pm

Post by kloud1516 »

All characters with abilities should have been sent their PMs by now. If you haven't received a PM, please let me know via PM. If you have any questions, feel free to ask me.

Round 1 Rumbles will be beginning on Friday, October 31.
kloud1516
kloud1516
Executioner
kloud1516
Executioner
Executioner

Post Post #110 (isolation #28) » Wed Oct 29, 2008 2:39 pm

Post by kloud1516 »

Yay for enthusiasm! +5
kloud1516
kloud1516
Executioner
kloud1516
Executioner
Executioner

Post Post #153 (isolation #29) » Thu Oct 30, 2008 11:29 am

Post by kloud1516 »

My Favorite Song ever.

Once you start listening, you just cant stop!!!
kloud1516
kloud1516
Executioner
kloud1516
Executioner
Executioner

Post Post #155 (isolation #30) » Thu Oct 30, 2008 11:31 am

Post by kloud1516 »

One way or another, I will spread the joy to all. :) Mark my words.
kloud1516
kloud1516
Executioner
kloud1516
Executioner
Executioner

Post Post #165 (isolation #31) » Fri Oct 31, 2008 3:27 pm

Post by kloud1516 »

I have the info for the Mad Teacups group up, and am currently in the process of making the PotC thread presentable for your viewing pleasure. This will most likely be coming later tonight, so hold on just a little longer.

For those in the Mad Teacups, if you would like a link to the Quicktopic I have set up, just send me a PM and I will give it to you. You may talk strategy there, or in this thread -- whichever you all feel would be less confusing.

I am now taking actions for Mad Teacups, and will be doing so for PotC once I get the thread up and running.

-Kloud
kloud1516
kloud1516
Executioner
kloud1516
Executioner
Executioner

Post Post #169 (isolation #32) » Sat Nov 01, 2008 10:19 am

Post by kloud1516 »

Wizardcat wrote:
Josephine Bateman wrote:
animorpherv1 wrote:*comes out*
Soooo... who's the lucky guy?
*pssst... I always had my suspicions*
Duh, me. Haven't you heard of 'We always hurt the ones we love'?
BlackWolf wrote:Just a quick question...energy doesn't regenerate, does it?
Depends on what you mean. Spent energy and allocated energy don't use up your Energy, but Burnt energy and damage do.
This. Each round, you have a specific amount of energy you can allocate towards actions for that round -- in your case it would be 60 energy. This energy can be allocated towards attacking, defending, or use of your abilities.

There are some abilities that require you to burn energy, which will deplete the amount of energy you have next round based on the quantity you burn. Taking damage does this also. If you reach 0 energy, then you are dead.

I hope that makes sense.

PotC thread coming shortly, I promise.
kloud1516
kloud1516
Executioner
kloud1516
Executioner
Executioner

Post Post #172 (isolation #33) » Sat Nov 01, 2008 1:16 pm

Post by kloud1516 »

PotC thread now up and running. For those who would like a link to the Quick Topic, please notify me.
kloud1516
kloud1516
Executioner
kloud1516
Executioner
Executioner

Post Post #173 (isolation #34) » Sat Nov 01, 2008 1:32 pm

Post by kloud1516 »

Quicktopic, at least on my computer right now, is on the fritz. When I can get the link, I will send it to those who have asked.
kloud1516
kloud1516
Executioner
kloud1516
Executioner
Executioner

Post Post #174 (isolation #35) » Sat Nov 01, 2008 2:02 pm

Post by kloud1516 »

Quicktopic for PotC is now working.
kloud1516
kloud1516
Executioner
kloud1516
Executioner
Executioner

Post Post #177 (isolation #36) » Sat Nov 01, 2008 7:41 pm

Post by kloud1516 »

[joke] I'd support quicktopic discussion :D [/joke]

--if you want to talk in here that is fine though
kloud1516
kloud1516
Executioner
kloud1516
Executioner
Executioner

Post Post #182 (isolation #37) » Sun Nov 02, 2008 7:01 am

Post by kloud1516 »

Still Waiting on Actions from

[.:][Teacup Mayhem][:.]

Takin Aikoro
Zamar Donston
Nemesis

[.:][Flight from the Brig][:.]

Tim Version
Kyriake Sige
Jayne Cobb

Heather Carmelia

If there is a mistake in the list above, please let me know.
Last edited by kloud1516 on Sun Nov 02, 2008 4:19 pm, edited 1 time in total.
kloud1516
kloud1516
Executioner
kloud1516
Executioner
Executioner

Post Post #184 (isolation #38) » Sun Nov 02, 2008 2:23 pm

Post by kloud1516 »

I have not.

And thanks :)
kloud1516
kloud1516
Executioner
kloud1516
Executioner
Executioner

Post Post #186 (isolation #39) » Sun Nov 02, 2008 2:35 pm

Post by kloud1516 »

My exterior is that of steel! Nothing can get me down 8-)
kloud1516
kloud1516
Executioner
kloud1516
Executioner
Executioner

Post Post #188 (isolation #40) » Sun Nov 02, 2008 2:39 pm

Post by kloud1516 »

I know. I guess you should probably brace yourself for more abuse of your comrades.
kloud1516
kloud1516
Executioner
kloud1516
Executioner
Executioner

Post Post #190 (isolation #41) » Sun Nov 02, 2008 4:09 pm

Post by kloud1516 »

For those who would like to see, here is a
Map
showing your current locations.

I apologize in advance, as the Xs and the pathways are pretty sloppy.
kloud1516
kloud1516
Executioner
kloud1516
Executioner
Executioner

Post Post #192 (isolation #42) » Mon Nov 03, 2008 4:24 am

Post by kloud1516 »

animorpherv1 wrote:That's good. I'm guessing Pirate group is in Adventureland.
Hence the "Flight From the Brig" label being next to the red line in the upper right. :D
kloud1516
kloud1516
Executioner
kloud1516
Executioner
Executioner

Post Post #193 (isolation #43) » Mon Nov 03, 2008 10:39 am

Post by kloud1516 »

Rex Gordon (who I hadn't put on the first list but have already notified)

Kyriake Sige (have notified)
kloud1516
kloud1516
Executioner
kloud1516
Executioner
Executioner

Post Post #195 (isolation #44) » Mon Nov 03, 2008 1:49 pm

Post by kloud1516 »

Kyriake Sige has allocated actions. Scene will come shortly.
kloud1516
kloud1516
Executioner
kloud1516
Executioner
Executioner

Post Post #205 (isolation #45) » Mon Nov 03, 2008 3:34 pm

Post by kloud1516 »

As you all can see, the Teacup Mayhem thread has been updated.

Two have perished!!! dun dun dunnn !!!
kloud1516
kloud1516
Executioner
kloud1516
Executioner
Executioner

Post Post #206 (isolation #46) » Mon Nov 03, 2008 4:08 pm

Post by kloud1516 »

Teacup Madness group: please do not submit further actions until I have updated the Flight from the Brig thread.

Thank you!! :D
kloud1516
kloud1516
Executioner
kloud1516
Executioner
Executioner

Post Post #208 (isolation #47) » Mon Nov 03, 2008 5:00 pm

Post by kloud1516 »

PotC thread coming up shortly. Got interrupted by SNL :oops:
kloud1516
kloud1516
Executioner
kloud1516
Executioner
Executioner

Post Post #209 (isolation #48) » Mon Nov 03, 2008 6:30 pm

Post by kloud1516 »

Well, I have a battle scene for you all, but it sucks. I am going to leave it alone for tonight and come back to it tomorrow. Your thread will be updated soon, I promise!

Oh, and for a little suspense: Two players are doomed to follow Zamar Donston to an early death.
kloud1516
kloud1516
Executioner
kloud1516
Executioner
Executioner

Post Post #212 (isolation #49) » Wed Nov 05, 2008 9:56 am

Post by kloud1516 »

Yeah, got caught up with election things all yesterday. Update coming within the hour.
kloud1516
kloud1516
Executioner
kloud1516
Executioner
Executioner

Post Post #213 (isolation #50) » Wed Nov 05, 2008 11:02 am

Post by kloud1516 »

Updated!
kloud1516
kloud1516
Executioner
kloud1516
Executioner
Executioner

Post Post #233 (isolation #51) » Wed Nov 05, 2008 1:21 pm

Post by kloud1516 »

animorpherv1 wrote:maybe that amount that he absorbs acts as a cushion?

Also, since it's a 50/50 shot, that means it won't always be like that.
It did serve as a cushion. Davy negated the attack of Bob, which was a rather substantial amount of energy (90+60=150 to the attack). In addition, Davy spent 90 to defend, which negated further offensive action thrown his way.
mykonian wrote:I think you have to test the mod: what happens if Davy gets attacked again by 150 energy?
Either its heads, and the attack energy that Davy selected is absorbed, or it is tails, in which he gains no energy, is inflicted with said damage in addition to all other damage thrown his way, and can neither use the power nor attack the following turn.
kloud1516
kloud1516
Executioner
kloud1516
Executioner
Executioner

Post Post #235 (isolation #52) » Wed Nov 05, 2008 1:24 pm

Post by kloud1516 »

You may change your actions until the last PM in your group has been submitted, so yes you can.
kloud1516
kloud1516
Executioner
kloud1516
Executioner
Executioner

Post Post #237 (isolation #53) » Wed Nov 05, 2008 1:26 pm

Post by kloud1516 »

Something else I would like to point out: Once Davy Jones uses the added energy, it will not be replenished as if it were his total health. Should he use the whole 150, he would be back down to 100 energy. You can think of it as him burning energy, as he is using absorbed energy to fuel his actions.
kloud1516
kloud1516
Executioner
kloud1516
Executioner
Executioner

Post Post #238 (isolation #54) » Wed Nov 05, 2008 1:27 pm

Post by kloud1516 »

Hybris wrote:Can he defend during that next turn?
*Also, is that disablation only if he gets tails?
No, he cannot as it wouldn't be fair to any of you.

Yes, the ramifications only go into effect if he gets tails.
kloud1516
kloud1516
Executioner
kloud1516
Executioner
Executioner

Post Post #240 (isolation #55) » Wed Nov 05, 2008 1:33 pm

Post by kloud1516 »

Wizardcat wrote:
kloud1516 wrote:Something else I would like to point out: Once Davy Jones uses the added energy, it will not be replenished as if it were his total health. Should he use the whole 150, he would be back down to 100 energy. You can think of it as him burning energy, as he is using absorbed energy to fuel his actions.
Sounds like a retcon to me. Especially as there isn't a word to this effect in the effect.
No, he cannot as it wouldn't be fair to any of you.
*eyebrow* Just says he can't use powers or Attack; doesn't say anything about passive powers or Defense.
The description describes the ability and how energy is either gained or he is injured. I acknowledge that I should have been more thorough, but I wanted to get the thread up and running, and did not foresee this high level of confusion.

The question was would he or could he do something along the lines of:
Spend 10 to attack Jack
Spend 240 to defend.

The answer would be yes, he in fact could, but I would not set his actions up to do something to this effect, as it would be unfair at this point in the game.
kloud1516
kloud1516
Executioner
kloud1516
Executioner
Executioner

Post Post #243 (isolation #56) » Wed Nov 05, 2008 2:22 pm

Post by kloud1516 »

I am going to apologize once again to everyone for the confusion. I should have made everything as clear as possible for you all, but some things got lost in translation when I was editing the earlier battle scene.
kloud1516
kloud1516
Executioner
kloud1516
Executioner
Executioner

Post Post #245 (isolation #57) » Wed Nov 05, 2008 3:53 pm

Post by kloud1516 »

Hybris wrote:I think the disabling is only if he flips tails.
This.
kloud1516
kloud1516
Executioner
kloud1516
Executioner
Executioner

Post Post #247 (isolation #58) » Sun Nov 09, 2008 4:42 am

Post by kloud1516 »

Rex Gordon
Takin Aikoro

Zazie Rainyday
James Lee
Tim Version
Sakura Matserugi

kloud1516
kloud1516
Executioner
kloud1516
Executioner
Executioner

Post Post #263 (isolation #59) » Mon Nov 10, 2008 2:14 pm

Post by kloud1516 »

James Lee
Tim Version
Sakura Matserugi

All actions have been submitted for the Teacup Mayhem thread, meaning no further corrections/changes can be made to actions this round. I have the scene already written, but will not update the thread unless those in the Flight from the Brig thread don't mind.

Four more deaths!
kloud1516
kloud1516
Executioner
kloud1516
Executioner
Executioner

Post Post #266 (isolation #60) » Mon Nov 10, 2008 2:18 pm

Post by kloud1516 »

Dun dun dunnn!
kloud1516
kloud1516
Executioner
kloud1516
Executioner
Executioner

Post Post #269 (isolation #61) » Mon Nov 10, 2008 2:22 pm

Post by kloud1516 »

Haha, I do try to make things as dramatic as possible. Whether or not it works is out of my hands though. . .

I am going to go ahead and update the tread, seeing as how those within the Mad Teacups were diligent on providing me with their actions quickly :D
kloud1516
kloud1516
Executioner
kloud1516
Executioner
Executioner

Post Post #270 (isolation #62) » Mon Nov 10, 2008 2:27 pm

Post by kloud1516 »

Updated!
kloud1516
kloud1516
Executioner
kloud1516
Executioner
Executioner

Post Post #272 (isolation #63) » Mon Nov 10, 2008 2:42 pm

Post by kloud1516 »

Heh, yes it is a little lengthy. I will also note that I forgot to include Nemesis being injured, so I will need to go back in and add a section for that to avoid confusion. All energy levels are as they should be as of now (at least I think), so if you have a question, please PM me. As I said, I will need to edit the scene so that Nemesis's current health is explained, but other than that I do not think there are any discrepancies now.
kloud1516
kloud1516
Executioner
kloud1516
Executioner
Executioner

Post Post #278 (isolation #64) » Wed Nov 12, 2008 2:11 pm

Post by kloud1516 »

I have prodded Tim Version
kloud1516
kloud1516
Executioner
kloud1516
Executioner
Executioner

Post Post #284 (isolation #65) » Fri Nov 14, 2008 11:14 am

Post by kloud1516 »

Cybele wrote:You know, I had the same problem with my game. Just 'phase him out'. Whether that involves a gruesome death or just sweeping him under the carpet is up to you, but I don;t think replacing him is a viable option...
Already on it. I had decided yesterday that he had until I logged on today to send me his actions, or else he would meet the same fate as Zamar. Battle scene and all updates coming shortly. I apologize to everyone for the delay.
kloud1516
kloud1516
Executioner
kloud1516
Executioner
Executioner

Post Post #301 (isolation #66) » Sat Nov 15, 2008 9:46 am

Post by kloud1516 »

animorpherv1 wrote:the 1st round, I attacked Davy with 70.

Either I use all my power, or kloud made a mistake.
You allocated all energy to an attack on Davy Jones Round 1.
kloud1516
kloud1516
Executioner
kloud1516
Executioner
Executioner

Post Post #303 (isolation #67) » Sat Nov 15, 2008 11:31 am

Post by kloud1516 »

animorpherv1 wrote:Ok....

I thought I said 70 though?
Are you referring to this round, or Round 1?
kloud1516
kloud1516
Executioner
kloud1516
Executioner
Executioner

Post Post #305 (isolation #68) » Sat Nov 15, 2008 11:34 am

Post by kloud1516 »

Okay, then no, you did not say 70.
:mrgreen:
kloud1516
kloud1516
Executioner
kloud1516
Executioner
Executioner

Post Post #308 (isolation #69) » Sun Nov 16, 2008 3:04 pm

Post by kloud1516 »

[.:]Teacup Mayhem[:.]

Takin Aikoro

Zazie Rainyday
Kyriake Sige

kloud1516
kloud1516
Executioner
kloud1516
Executioner
Executioner

Post Post #311 (isolation #70) » Sun Nov 16, 2008 3:23 pm

Post by kloud1516 »

One more death!
kloud1516
kloud1516
Executioner
kloud1516
Executioner
Executioner

Post Post #318 (isolation #71) » Mon Nov 17, 2008 1:34 pm

Post by kloud1516 »

All actions have been submitted for the Flight from the Brig thread, but I am busy tonight, so the update will have to wait until tomorrow. I apologize.

Waiting on only Takin Aikoro for the Teacup Mayhem action list to be complete.
kloud1516
kloud1516
Executioner
kloud1516
Executioner
Executioner

Post Post #320 (isolation #72) » Mon Nov 17, 2008 2:13 pm

Post by kloud1516 »

All players have now submitted actions. Threads will be updated as soon as possible (most likely by tomorrow evening)
kloud1516
kloud1516
Executioner
kloud1516
Executioner
Executioner

Post Post #322 (isolation #73) » Mon Nov 17, 2008 2:14 pm

Post by kloud1516 »

crywolf20084 wrote:TAKIN This is the fiiiirst time we've not finshed first!!!!!!
Yes, let death descend upon those in Teacup Mayhem for their laggard pace!
kloud1516
kloud1516
Executioner
kloud1516
Executioner
Executioner

Post Post #337 (isolation #74) » Tue Nov 18, 2008 10:11 am

Post by kloud1516 »

wolframnhart wrote:and boy o boy i can't wait to see what happens tonight! Damn you kloud for making a crack adictive game! ><
Let me make this abundantly clear . . . not my fault! :D
kloud1516
kloud1516
Executioner
kloud1516
Executioner
Executioner

Post Post #340 (isolation #75) » Tue Nov 18, 2008 12:38 pm

Post by kloud1516 »

There is a notice in the Flight from the Brig thread for those participating in that Rumble. Be sure to read it. One thread has been updated. Teacup Mayhem is in the works at this moment. I am going to try to have it up by tonight, but if I don't it will come tomorrow evening.
kloud1516
kloud1516
Executioner
kloud1516
Executioner
Executioner

Post Post #347 (isolation #76) » Wed Nov 19, 2008 3:25 pm

Post by kloud1516 »

Everyone save Zazie Rainyday has submitted an action for the Flight from the Brig thread. Once she submits her choice, I will update it, and Round 4 will officially begin for both groups.

If you have already submitted your choice, then feel free to PM me with allocations if you have not already began to do so. If you have, and would like to change, remember that you can do so until the last PM in your group has been sent. :D
kloud1516
kloud1516
Executioner
kloud1516
Executioner
Executioner

Post Post #349 (isolation #77) » Wed Nov 19, 2008 3:32 pm

Post by kloud1516 »

wolframnhart wrote:nice
Yes. Yes it is.
kloud1516
kloud1516
Executioner
kloud1516
Executioner
Executioner

Post Post #353 (isolation #78) » Thu Nov 20, 2008 10:20 am

Post by kloud1516 »

*is Lord of the Flies*
kloud1516
kloud1516
Executioner
kloud1516
Executioner
Executioner

Post Post #355 (isolation #79) » Thu Nov 20, 2008 11:06 am

Post by kloud1516 »

Flight from the Brig has been updated again
kloud1516
kloud1516
Executioner
kloud1516
Executioner
Executioner

Post Post #391 (isolation #80) » Fri Nov 21, 2008 4:38 pm

Post by kloud1516 »

[.:]Teacup Mayhem[:.]

Josephine Batemen
Nemesis

Zazie Rainyday
Bob Kaddidle
Kyriake Sige
Sakura Matserugi

The fate that will befall all that slow my orchestrations of chaos:

Wizardcat's LURKER STICK!!!!!
kloud1516
kloud1516
Executioner
kloud1516
Executioner
Executioner

Post Post #393 (isolation #81) » Sat Nov 22, 2008 2:52 am

Post by kloud1516 »

I am going to be v/la next week from Tuesday, November 25 to Sunday, November 30. Something has come up IRL, and I am not sure if I will have time to check in and update the thread. Hopefully we can get both Rumbles done with before then, and take an intermission of sorts before the next round starts. I apologize to everyone for the impending frustration, but I will make a quick topic for you all to talk among yourselves while I am away (as I will most likely be locking this thread)

My apologies once more

--Kloud
kloud1516
kloud1516
Executioner
kloud1516
Executioner
Executioner

Post Post #406 (isolation #82) » Sun Nov 23, 2008 11:27 am

Post by kloud1516 »

More will be coming later on today, maybe even tomorrow if I can't finish tonight.

Congratulations to all survivors! You have felled three villainous entities and slain the compatriots that followed them. You will become stronger with each battle, and then be able to avenge those that have fallen. Mourn those that you have lost (if you feel like doing so, that is).
kloud1516
kloud1516
Executioner
kloud1516
Executioner
Executioner

Post Post #408 (isolation #83) » Sun Nov 23, 2008 11:43 am

Post by kloud1516 »

*Shoots Animorph for showing weakness*
kloud1516
kloud1516
Executioner
kloud1516
Executioner
Executioner

Post Post #410 (isolation #84) » Sun Nov 23, 2008 11:48 am

Post by kloud1516 »

animorpherv1 wrote:
kloud1516 wrote:*Shoots Animorph for showing weakness*
*Aura quickly engulfs bullet*

*shoots kloud*
BLASPHEMY!! I am all powerful :D
kloud1516
kloud1516
Executioner
kloud1516
Executioner
Executioner

Post Post #412 (isolation #85) » Sun Nov 23, 2008 12:05 pm

Post by kloud1516 »

animorpherv1 wrote:
kloud1516 wrote:
animorpherv1 wrote:
kloud1516 wrote:*Shoots Animorph for showing weakness*
*Aura quickly engulfs bullet*

*shoots kloud*
BLASPHEMY!! I am all powerful :D
The Aura of Hope is even Powerfull-er
I gave you your power. I can easily wrench that aura from your body and reduce you to nothing more than scraps of bone and strands of sinew.
kloud1516
kloud1516
Executioner
kloud1516
Executioner
Executioner

Post Post #419 (isolation #86) » Sun Nov 23, 2008 3:30 pm

Post by kloud1516 »

Yes, each of you will be receiving a new power. At the moment, I am in the process of deciding what abilities you will receive. If you want, feel free to send me a list of no more than three powers you would like me to consider. I cannot guarantee that you will get them, but it will give me an idea of what kind of abilities you'd like to have.
kloud1516
kloud1516
Executioner
kloud1516
Executioner
Executioner

Post Post #435 (isolation #87) » Mon Nov 24, 2008 3:35 pm

Post by kloud1516 »

Here is something for you all to ponder while I am absent:

I rest upon a bridge,
Silently I stay.
By both day and night I glisten
And help guide your way.
A spectacle to all,
I dazzle and enthrall.
I have several different names,
Yet one that is all.
What am I?

kloud1516
kloud1516
Executioner
kloud1516
Executioner
Executioner

Post Post #436 (isolation #88) » Mon Nov 24, 2008 3:36 pm

Post by kloud1516 »

Solve my riddle, and reap the rewards in the next round. If you believe you have solved it, then PM me with a response. You may try to solve this on your own or within the group, but either way each person must provide an answer (if they want to attempt it) individually.

This thread will be locked tomorrow morning. You all may discuss the game here until I return.

Enjoy :D

I edited the post, so it has been moved down slightly. Sorry about that.
kloud1516
kloud1516
Executioner
kloud1516
Executioner
Executioner

Post Post #437 (isolation #89) » Mon Nov 24, 2008 4:03 pm

Post by kloud1516 »

As I read over the riddle, I see another answer being viable other than the actual object/person/thing I was referring to, and, coincidentally, both are relevant to the next round. If you submit either correct answer, you will receive the reward of which I have referenced. If you correctly identify both, you do not get an extra reward, but it will come in handy during the next round of play.

Now locking the thread.
kloud1516
kloud1516
Executioner
kloud1516
Executioner
Executioner

Post Post #438 (isolation #90) » Sat Nov 29, 2008 9:52 am

Post by kloud1516 »

Back!!!
kloud1516
kloud1516
Executioner
kloud1516
Executioner
Executioner

Post Post #441 (isolation #91) » Sat Nov 29, 2008 10:04 am

Post by kloud1516 »

I will try to get updates up as soon as possible.
kloud1516
kloud1516
Executioner
kloud1516
Executioner
Executioner

Post Post #442 (isolation #92) » Sat Nov 29, 2008 5:23 pm

Post by kloud1516 »

Alright, everyone, I am working on updates as we speak. :D Sorry to keep you all waiting.
kloud1516
kloud1516
Executioner
kloud1516
Executioner
Executioner

Post Post #446 (isolation #93) » Sat Nov 29, 2008 6:57 pm

Post by kloud1516 »

One more will die in the intermission phase. Who will it be?
kloud1516
kloud1516
Executioner
kloud1516
Executioner
Executioner

Post Post #450 (isolation #94) » Sun Nov 30, 2008 11:01 am

Post by kloud1516 »

[.:][Chapter 2 - Phantoms][:.]

At long last, both groups converged onto Main Street, their Guardian leaders almost colliding as they hurriedly bolted through the streets. The immaculate castle rose up before them, glowing in the wake of neon lights as if to guide their way through the circle and onto the main body of the road. The DHIs studied each other in muted interest and excitement, their eyes shimmering as they observed new faces with intense scrutiny. All of them were clad in tattered clothing, proving to the doubtful few that those in the other group were worthy of merging with them. Several DHIs nodded respectfully to each other, while others simply kept to themselves, peering into the shrouds of darkness looming all around. Expecting danger to leap out once more and snatch them from the safety.

The
Mad Hatter
and
Tia Dalma
conversed quickly in hushed tones as they stalked down Main Street.
Jack Sparrow
led the way, and before long, he stopped. One by one, the DHIs followed suit, and gazed upon the scene that had lured them together. A group of soldiers adorned in leather armor and chain mail lay sprawled out across the cobbles, blood seeping into any crevice it could find. Black arrow shafts protruded from their bodies, the black-feathered fletchings standing motionless in the stagnant air. A grotesquely familiar stench of rotting flesh and blood wafted about the congregation, stinging the DHIs' eyes and burning their throats. Several of the girls turned away from the scene of chaos, while many of the boys gagged in disgust.

Many of the soldiers' bodies were contorted into awkward positions, their bones having snapped or folded in on themselves upon landing. Others continued to bleed, their muscles and bone clearly visible from gaping wounds in their sides. Despite their differing lethal afflictions, all of them shared one similarity: their facial expression. Not one of them had died peacefully or quickly, that much was certain. Their countenances displayed absolute fear and anguish, mouths twisted and muscles frozen into place as blank eyes glazed with fright. The haunting scene chilled the DHIs to the bone, and all at once they realized the seriousness of the situation.

Something far more evil in nature than the Queen of Hearts and a crew of pirates was at work here.

"Glad you could finally make it,"
came a voice from off to the side of the pack. Wayne stepped forward slowly, sporting the janitor-like dress he had presented himself in the day before. All around him bustled a group of men clad in snow white cloaks that paid the DHIs no mind. The men possessed their own weapons, most of them carrying swords that, at the moment, were bound to their sides and protected by silver-hued sheaths. Gauntlets concealed their hands, vambraces hugged their forearms, and a myriad of other plated armor pieces shimmered in the moonlight.
"We were beginning to worry that the Overtakers had claimed you all as well. These, my crafty DHIs, are Guardians,"
he said, motioning to the soldiers mulling about inspecting the scene and standing as silent sentinels.
"Much like your allies the Mad Hatter, Alice, Jack Sparrow, Tia Dalma, all these fine men are devoted to the cause of defending the Magic Kingdom from all those that mean to do it harm."

"Harm? To the Magic Kingdom?"
inquired a DHI from the back of the group.

"Yes, the villains of Disney and their horde followers have set in motion schemes that for so long we have warded off. They mean to strike down imagination, and in essence, turn the dreams of thousands into horrid nightmares. They will not stop until the Magic Kingdom writhes in flame, and is corroded by darkness. They will not relent unless all is in chaos, and the cherished heroes of Disney have been cast down. The Overtakers, as they are called, are evil incarnate, and grow in might every day. Until recently, they have stalked the shadows of night, but now, under the reign of a despotic leader, they have revealed themselves."

The DHIs glanced about the group, gazing into each other's eyes for some sort of support or assurance. Jack Sparrow nodded to those who looked his way, though his usually-mischievous features were dominated by a stern sense of reality.

"We, as Guardians,"
Wayne continued,
"are instruments of hope to the Magic Kingdom. For decades I have dedicated my life to protecting the many realms of Walt Disney's utopia, and now you have been summoned to do the same. Each of you possesses unique traits that the Guardians believed would be integral in defeating the Overtakers. Some of you stand before me due to your strength, some for your leadership skills, and others for your intelligence. No matter what the reason, of the thousands that applied, you were chosen to illuminate the darkness. To cast out the malignant entities which now grow more ambitious.

"The Guardians intended to mentor each of you, but with recent developments, I fear that we will not be able to do so. Should we hesitate, all could be --"

But Wayne was cut short as several of the Guardians leapt from their stationary stances and tackled him to the ground as an arrow rocketed by with deadly speed. The arrow struck the nearest tree, and lodged itself deeply within the bow, drawing sap and bubbling water. The moonlight shown on the black shaft, and a dark haze emanated off the equally black feathers.

The arrow matched those that jutted out from the slain Guardians,
but before anyone had time to react, more arrows fell in a light spray, hissing through the air as they descended upon the group. The DHIs screamed as clouds smothered the moon, cutting off its glow as the arrowheads shimmered menacingly. The DHIs all ducked for cover, well, almost all of them.

Jayne Cobb
spotted a figure concealed beneath a billowing black cloak that appeared to be woven out of shadows itself in the distance. From his vantage point, he was only able to spot the lining of the figure's silhouette, as well as the bow held downward before the phantom. Another form appeared beside the cloaked silhouette, and both looked on in silence as the lone archer strung yet another arrow. Jayne rushed forward with a sharp cry, intending to force the weapon out of its owner's grip. Wayne yelled out, and Guardians bolted after Jayne to protect him, but it was far too late.

As Jayne drew closer, his eyes followed the contours of the archer's body, and knew the figure to be a female. Tresses of raven hair cascaded downward from beneath the swaying cowl of the cloak, and two shimmering orbs pierced through the shroud cast over her face. The phantom's muscles tensed as she pulled her bow taught and took aim. The figure beside her flinched as the arrow was loosed, but let out howling laughter as Jayne was brought to the cobblestones mere seconds later.

The arrow found its mark with a gruesome thud.
Jayne's breath was stopped short as the shaft buried deep into his chest, snapping ribs and pulling tissues from their rightful places. Blood trickled from the wound, and swiftly fell to the ground, his knees buckling and his hands shooting outward to grasp the shaft as it passed through his flesh. Falling with a horrific thud to the road, his head smacked against the cobbles, forming a deep gash where blood flowed freely. Jayne’s eyes began to roll erratically within their sockets, bulging outward as searing pain racked his body. He could not move. Could not breath. Could not call out for help. He had been rendered completely defenseless, the precise strike already taking its toll. Veins in his neck and arms thickened, becoming visible as his skin tightened and paled due to rapid blood loss. Rain drops began to plummet from dark, roiling clouds, pelting the DHI whose once brilliant form now began to flicker.

To Be Continued
kloud1516
kloud1516
Executioner
kloud1516
Executioner
Executioner

Post Post #451 (isolation #95) » Sun Nov 30, 2008 11:28 am

Post by kloud1516 »

[.:][Chapter 2 - Phantoms][:.]

Continued

Amelia Eagle
and
Heather Carmelia
tore from their secure locations and fell upon their comrade. The armored Guardians had drawn their weapons, and had began to charge at the two shadowed assailants, leaving Jayne sprawled out like another expendable soldier. Heather propped up her ally, while Amelia gazed in horror at the blood that gushed from the wound. Frantic, she tore cloth from her sleeves, and wrapped it around the shaft of the arrow. Heather and Amelia looked to each other in silent despair, not knowing whether or not to pull out the arrow or to leave it in place. Jayne’s body trembled violently, as peals of thunder bellowed through the sky. The rainfall intensified, scoring the earth without mercy. Heather leaned over Jayne to protect him from the storm, as Amelia continued to try to stop the bleeding.

Tears rolled down their cheeks, mixing with bitter raindrops. Try as they might to stop the wound from claiming Jayne, they knew their attempts would be of no avail. Many other DHIs had now broken from the line of trees, and had collapsed on their knees about Jayne. All of his comrades (those that had fought with him) sobbed as his body ceased to shimmer, and his eyes rolled into the back of his head. Some grabbed at his soaked clothes, while others roared in anguish. Heather ran her knuckles gently down his face, while Amelia sat in silent distraught disbelief. Their eyes reddened with grief, but despite their wails and moans,

Jayne Cobb was dead.

Those that did not know Jayne stepped forward tentatively, hugging themselves against the mighty gales of wind and torrential downpour. The trees groaned in sorrow, leaves trembling as beads of water cascaded from them. Before long, Jayne’s skin became a series of jagged golden lines. The lines began to crack and shatter, dissolving into smaller and smaller fragments, until his body exploded into a thousand pinpoints of light, just like Zamar and Tim had before him. The cloud of golden dust assumed the form of Jayne as it rose laggardly into the air, and pointed in the direction of his slayer before vanishing in the wake of another wave of wind.

The DHIs watched as the two unknown figures struck down their attackers, before sprinting in two different directions, one gliding across the ground to the left, the other to the right.

“Do not let them escape!”
cried Wayne to the armored sentinels that still remained.
“Track them down, and seize them. They mustn’t be allowed to get away with this!”

The Guardian soldiers nodded quickly, before sprinting off down Main Street. As they reached their fallen compatriots, they broke into two groups, the soldiers following both trails in order to prevent one from escaping retribution.

Wayne slowly came upon the DHIs, his own eyes dark with grief. He did not speak, but simply looked to the teenagers before him.
“This is the way of the Overtakers. They will stalk upon your fears, and bathe in your misery. Do not allow them advantage over you. Strike them down! Cast them out! Fight along side us, to prevent more tragedy from befalling Disney, and all within it!”

“I shall fight!”
called
Josephine Batemen
. Her hair beautiful hair flailed wildly in the tempest swirling about them, while rivulets of water snaked down her pale face. Josephine’s eyes blazed with fury, her red lips and rosy cheeks prickling with rage.

“We should follow them,”
said Heather, who continued to kneel on the ground,
“they need to pay for what they have done.”

The DHIs roared in agreement, waving thrusting their fists into the air as they looked to Wayne, who merely stood silently. He bowed his head, as if to silently permit them to follow the duo. His silence was all that was needed, for the group of DHIs surged as one down Main Street, ready to avenge Jayne’s death.
kloud1516
kloud1516
Executioner
kloud1516
Executioner
Executioner

Post Post #452 (isolation #96) » Sun Nov 30, 2008 11:49 am

Post by kloud1516 »

Each person must now make a choice in regards to who they wish to follow.

What do you choose?

[.:]Follow the Raven-haired Archer, who slew Jayne
[.:]Track down her crony

Please PM me your decisions as quickly as possible so that we can get started into the next round of Rumbles (and so that I can finally give you all new powers). Added incentive to get your decisions in: since there are only two rumbles this round, and I want them to be as equal as possible, there are a limited number of slots for both, so it is a first come, first serve type of deal. You may change your choice so long as the other has not filled up. I realize that there is an uneven number at this point, but here is how you will be divided:

8 to follow the Raven-haired Archer
7 to follow her ally

Sorry. You may converse about your thoughts and decision in the thread.
kloud1516
kloud1516
Executioner
kloud1516
Executioner
Executioner

Post Post #459 (isolation #97) » Sun Nov 30, 2008 1:27 pm

Post by kloud1516 »

animorpherv1 wrote:Any DHI that thought this:
kloud1516 wrote:
"Harm? To the Magic Kingdom?"
inquired a DHI from the back of the group.
.... is stupid.

READ THE WHOLE PRARGRAPGH BEFORE THIS TO UNDERSTAND.
Threw this in for comic effect
kloud1516
kloud1516
Executioner
kloud1516
Executioner
Executioner

Post Post #461 (isolation #98) » Sun Nov 30, 2008 1:38 pm

Post by kloud1516 »

animorpherv1 wrote:
Can you specify
which
DHI said that?

Also, was Jane Cobb Drench?
1) No, because no one actually said it and I wouldn't want to offend someone by making them look stupid.

2) I will allow Drench to answer this for himself. [size=0]
Yes/no/maybe it was Drench[/size]
kloud1516
kloud1516
Executioner
kloud1516
Executioner
Executioner

Post Post #472 (isolation #99) » Mon Dec 01, 2008 10:44 am

Post by kloud1516 »

The slots available for following the Archer have been filled, and so all those that have not yet sent in their actions are, by default, going to be pursuing the crony. Here are the groups for Round 2:

Following the Archer:

James Tau
Mordecai Kerinos
Bob Kaddidle
Kyriake Sige
Heather Carmelia
Amelia Eagle
Sakura Matserugi
Joshua Robespierre

Following the Crony:

Josephine Batemen
Andrew Brown
Zazie Rainyday
Rex Gordon
Takin Aikoro
Nemesis

I apologize to Rex Gordon, for while you submitted your choice to follow the Archer, another player submitted his/her choice earlier today, and was placed in the slot. Sorry, also, to all those that were not placed in their desired location.
kloud1516
kloud1516
Executioner
kloud1516
Executioner
Executioner

Post Post #507 (isolation #100) » Mon Dec 01, 2008 2:15 pm

Post by kloud1516 »

I sent your powers via PM for a reason, everyone. Please, if you must notify each other of your new/updated abilities, wait until quicktopics are provided so that the main thread does not become congested.

Failure to comply with this request will result in IMMEDIATE TORTURE AND A GRIZZLY DEATH!! :D :twisted: Seriously.
kloud1516
kloud1516
Executioner
kloud1516
Executioner
Executioner

Post Post #511 (isolation #101) » Mon Dec 01, 2008 2:17 pm

Post by kloud1516 »

chenhsi wrote:Sorry...

Can I make my previous post neater though?
Deletion of power posts would be your answer :wink:
kloud1516
kloud1516
Executioner
kloud1516
Executioner
Executioner

Post Post #517 (isolation #102) » Mon Dec 01, 2008 2:21 pm

Post by kloud1516 »

Updates are on the way. Sit tight on the power announcements until then, for I will be able to put up quicktopics for both Rumbles. You may discuss your powers here, just don't copy them from the PMs, as it becomes too much of a mess. For the time being, you may continue to talk about strategy here.
kloud1516
kloud1516
Executioner
kloud1516
Executioner
Executioner

Post Post #529 (isolation #103) » Tue Dec 02, 2008 2:28 pm

Post by kloud1516 »

Yay! I love giving gifts!
kloud1516
kloud1516
Executioner
kloud1516
Executioner
Executioner

Post Post #531 (isolation #104) » Tue Dec 02, 2008 2:31 pm

Post by kloud1516 »

Would anyone be opposed to be posting one of the threads? I have one complete, and am working on the other (which is almost finished).
kloud1516
kloud1516
Executioner
kloud1516
Executioner
Executioner

Post Post #536 (isolation #105) » Tue Dec 02, 2008 3:47 pm

Post by kloud1516 »

For those in the Battle for Thunder Mountain thread, if you want the link to the quicktopic thread just PM me.
kloud1516
kloud1516
Executioner
kloud1516
Executioner
Executioner

Post Post #548 (isolation #106) » Wed Dec 03, 2008 1:27 pm

Post by kloud1516 »

I have the link, and have given it out to those who have requested it.
kloud1516
kloud1516
Executioner
kloud1516
Executioner
Executioner

Post Post #549 (isolation #107) » Wed Dec 03, 2008 1:27 pm

Post by kloud1516 »

The other Rumble thread is up and running!
kloud1516
kloud1516
Executioner
kloud1516
Executioner
Executioner

Post Post #551 (isolation #108) » Wed Dec 03, 2008 1:34 pm

Post by kloud1516 »

Cybele wrote:Ugh... I hate that song.

:D Just trying to make you proud haha
kloud1516
kloud1516
Executioner
kloud1516
Executioner
Executioner

Post Post #555 (isolation #109) » Wed Dec 03, 2008 1:48 pm

Post by kloud1516 »

farside22 wrote:I will take Thunder Mountain over Small World any day. :lol:
You won't be saying that in a little while :twisted:
kloud1516
kloud1516
Executioner
kloud1516
Executioner
Executioner

Post Post #557 (isolation #110) » Wed Dec 03, 2008 1:52 pm

Post by kloud1516 »

farside22 wrote:
kloud1516 wrote:
farside22 wrote:I will take Thunder Mountain over Small World any day. :lol:
You won't be saying that in a little while :twisted:
Sing:

Who's afraid of the big bad wolf
The big bad wolf
Who's afraid of the big bad wolf
The big bad wolf
The big bad wolf
Not Me!
Ignorance is bliss, my dear.
kloud1516
kloud1516
Executioner
kloud1516
Executioner
Executioner

Post Post #559 (isolation #111) » Fri Dec 05, 2008 11:22 am

Post by kloud1516 »

[.:][Battle for Thunder Mountain][:.]

Mordecai Kerinos

[.:][World of Fear][:.]

Josephine Batemen
Andrew Brown
Rex Gordon
Takin Aikoro
Nemesis

kloud1516
kloud1516
Executioner
kloud1516
Executioner
Executioner

Post Post #561 (isolation #112) » Fri Dec 05, 2008 4:53 pm

Post by kloud1516 »

I have received all actions from those in the Battle for Thunder Mountain thread.
kloud1516
kloud1516
Executioner
kloud1516
Executioner
Executioner

Post Post #562 (isolation #113) » Fri Dec 05, 2008 5:05 pm

Post by kloud1516 »

Oh, and don't worry,
NO
casualties this round in the Thunder Mountain thread
kloud1516
kloud1516
Executioner
kloud1516
Executioner
Executioner

Post Post #584 (isolation #114) » Sat Dec 06, 2008 8:08 am

Post by kloud1516 »

ZazieR wrote:If you look at the Battle of Thunder Mountain now, you'll see why the 'ghosts' had very little energy.
You guys won't like it.
Hopefully the robots are easier to defeat.
But I LOVE it :twisted:
kloud1516
kloud1516
Executioner
kloud1516
Executioner
Executioner

Post Post #587 (isolation #115) » Sat Dec 06, 2008 8:39 am

Post by kloud1516 »

animorpherv1 wrote:
@mod
Is it possible for me to play both places?
No.
kloud1516
kloud1516
Executioner
kloud1516
Executioner
Executioner

Post Post #588 (isolation #116) » Sat Dec 06, 2008 8:39 am

Post by kloud1516 »

Andrew Brown
Rex Gordon
Takin Aikoro

kloud1516
kloud1516
Executioner
kloud1516
Executioner
Executioner

Post Post #595 (isolation #117) » Sun Dec 07, 2008 8:31 am

Post by kloud1516 »

I have sent Rex Gordon a prod, as he is the only player I am still waiting on actions from. I have began to work on the update, though, so as soon as he gets his actions in, the update should be up quickly.
kloud1516
kloud1516
Executioner
kloud1516
Executioner
Executioner

Post Post #598 (isolation #118) » Sun Dec 07, 2008 9:28 am

Post by kloud1516 »

Josephine Bateman wrote:Have there been any casualties? Robot child F should be dismantled, thanks to our concerted efforts.
Yes, there have.
kloud1516
kloud1516
Executioner
kloud1516
Executioner
Executioner

Post Post #599 (isolation #119) » Sun Dec 07, 2008 9:33 am

Post by kloud1516 »

chenhsi wrote:I'm scared...
You are in a world of fear. You didn't expect it to be rainbows and sunshine, did you? :D
[size=0]you all miss important messages. shame.
[/size]
kloud1516
kloud1516
Executioner
kloud1516
Executioner
Executioner

Post Post #605 (isolation #120) » Sun Dec 07, 2008 11:04 am

Post by kloud1516 »

mykonian wrote:80 energy to sit in a corner, hoping nobody will see me.
There are shadows in corners . . . and now you see what lurks in the shadows.
kloud1516
kloud1516
Executioner
kloud1516
Executioner
Executioner

Post Post #607 (isolation #121) » Sun Dec 07, 2008 1:01 pm

Post by kloud1516 »

Josephine Bateman wrote:RandomGem (Rex Gordon) hasn't posted anywhere on the forum in a week. Inactive?
It would appear so. Well, I will continue to work on the flavor, and if he doesn't submit actions by the time I am done then, well . . . we all know what happens to the inactive.
kloud1516
kloud1516
Executioner
kloud1516
Executioner
Executioner

Post Post #612 (isolation #122) » Mon Dec 08, 2008 10:16 am

Post by kloud1516 »

Rex Gordon has not submitted actions.
kloud1516
kloud1516
Executioner
kloud1516
Executioner
Executioner

Post Post #613 (isolation #123) » Mon Dec 08, 2008 12:40 pm

Post by kloud1516 »

*Hums It's a Small World melody*
kloud1516
kloud1516
Executioner
kloud1516
Executioner
Executioner

Post Post #618 (isolation #124) » Tue Dec 09, 2008 11:33 am

Post by kloud1516 »

Those in the World of Fear thread: I made the quicktopic for a reason :D
kloud1516
kloud1516
Executioner
kloud1516
Executioner
Executioner

Post Post #619 (isolation #125) » Wed Dec 10, 2008 9:43 am

Post by kloud1516 »

I have all the actions from the Battle for Thunder Mountain thread. Still waiting on actions from all people except Josephine in the World of Fear thread.
kloud1516
kloud1516
Executioner
kloud1516
Executioner
Executioner

Post Post #636 (isolation #126) » Thu Dec 11, 2008 10:26 am

Post by kloud1516 »

Hello everyone, I am just reporting that I will have limited activity until Saturday. I apologize to those in the Battle for Thunder Mountain thread, as this means you will have to wait just a little bit longer for updates. This being said, my limited time will give those in the World of Fear thread an opportunity to catch up with the other thread. I am working on the updates as we speak, but I cannot guarantee they will be finished, as midterms are sapping a lot of my time.

Kloud

P.S. Get those actions in :P
kloud1516
kloud1516
Executioner
kloud1516
Executioner
Executioner

Post Post #637 (isolation #127) » Fri Dec 12, 2008 5:13 pm

Post by kloud1516 »

Four will die in the Battle for Thunder Mountain thread!!!
kloud1516
kloud1516
Executioner
kloud1516
Executioner
Executioner

Post Post #639 (isolation #128) » Fri Dec 12, 2008 5:40 pm

Post by kloud1516 »

crywolf20084 wrote:
kloud1516 wrote:
Four will die in the Battle for Thunder Mountain thread!!!
O____________________O
Indeed.
kloud1516
kloud1516
Executioner
kloud1516
Executioner
Executioner

Post Post #641 (isolation #129) » Sat Dec 13, 2008 5:04 am

Post by kloud1516 »

Slight change. SIX will die in the Battle for Thunder Mountain!!!
kloud1516
kloud1516
Executioner
kloud1516
Executioner
Executioner

Post Post #644 (isolation #130) » Sat Dec 13, 2008 6:15 am

Post by kloud1516 »

The thread has been updated. I apologize to Kyriake Sige, Sakura Matserugi, Joshua Robespierre, and Amelia Eagle for not mentioning you in the scene. You will get your time in the spotlight next round, though. I will try to go back and edit the thread so that you are all present, but I wanted to get the scene up for you all as quickly as possible.

Those in the Battle for Thunder Mountain thread: DO NOT send in actions at this time. You may discuss in your QT or in this thread the game, but there are more updates to come, which need to be distributed before actions.
kloud1516
kloud1516
Executioner
kloud1516
Executioner
Executioner

Post Post #645 (isolation #131) » Sat Dec 13, 2008 7:27 am

Post by kloud1516 »

The scene has been edited so that all players are now included :D
kloud1516
kloud1516
Executioner
kloud1516
Executioner
Executioner

Post Post #652 (isolation #132) » Sat Dec 13, 2008 4:20 pm

Post by kloud1516 »

The divisions of players in the Battle for Thunder Mountain thread are as follows:

Chasing the Archer:

James Tau
Bob Kaddidle
Mordecai Kerinos

Fighting the Tyrannosaurus Rex:

Kyriake Sige
Amelia Eagle
Sakura Matserugi
Joshua Robespierre
kloud1516
kloud1516
Executioner
kloud1516
Executioner
Executioner

Post Post #656 (isolation #133) » Sun Dec 14, 2008 7:13 am

Post by kloud1516 »

I have received all actions from the World of Fear thread, and am now working on the update.

Six will die.
kloud1516
kloud1516
Executioner
kloud1516
Executioner
Executioner

Post Post #658 (isolation #134) » Sun Dec 14, 2008 10:36 am

Post by kloud1516 »

mykonian wrote:
His javelin fell from his grip, as Child C proceeded to tear both the warrior’s arms from their sockets. Moments later, Beolaur’s screams were stifled, as the monster stabbed through his breastplate and punctured his lungs with one hand.
This is the way we know you, Kloud!
Haha :D glad you liked it
kloud1516
kloud1516
Executioner
kloud1516
Executioner
Executioner

Post Post #663 (isolation #135) » Sun Dec 14, 2008 2:55 pm

Post by kloud1516 »

:mrgreen:
kloud1516
kloud1516
Executioner
kloud1516
Executioner
Executioner

Post Post #668 (isolation #136) » Sun Dec 14, 2008 3:04 pm

Post by kloud1516 »

crywolf20084 wrote:*GULP* 550 O-O omg o-o *cowers*

Hey Kloud, I can't use my double again right..??
Because, technically, this is a new Rumble, you are indeed allowed to use it once more.
kloud1516
kloud1516
Executioner
kloud1516
Executioner
Executioner

Post Post #669 (isolation #137) » Sun Dec 14, 2008 3:09 pm

Post by kloud1516 »

The update for all those following the Archer will be up either tonight or tomorrow
kloud1516
kloud1516
Executioner
kloud1516
Executioner
Executioner

Post Post #673 (isolation #138) » Sun Dec 14, 2008 3:21 pm

Post by kloud1516 »

animorpherv1 wrote:I chose the right thing.
Of course you did. Heh heh
kloud1516
kloud1516
Executioner
kloud1516
Executioner
Executioner

Post Post #684 (isolation #139) » Mon Dec 15, 2008 2:20 pm

Post by kloud1516 »

There is more to come :D Finals are keeping me busy, though, so I apologize for the wait
kloud1516
kloud1516
Executioner
kloud1516
Executioner
Executioner

Post Post #693 (isolation #140) » Tue Dec 16, 2008 2:09 pm

Post by kloud1516 »

Bob Kaddidle wrote:Hello.

(I am animorpherv1, made this username for flavor purposes, It would be apprectaited if kloud could PM my powers and such, as I will most liekly be using this account for the brawl.)
[joke]If I must, even though you are completely capable of copying them yourself **grumble grumble**[/joke]
kloud1516
kloud1516
Executioner
kloud1516
Executioner
Executioner

Post Post #696 (isolation #141) » Wed Dec 17, 2008 10:33 am

Post by kloud1516 »

Josephine Bateman wrote:Will this do? You can crop and resize these in photobucket. I'd do it for you, but right now I'm on a crappy computer. I recommend 'Ensorceler', or one of those 'action cards'.
http://apocalypse-online.fr/ressources/aco.html
That's a pretty fine Assassin :lol:
kloud1516
kloud1516
Executioner
kloud1516
Executioner
Executioner

Post Post #697 (isolation #142) » Wed Dec 17, 2008 1:15 pm

Post by kloud1516 »

I have received all actions from those in the Battle for Thunder Mountain. An update is on the way.
kloud1516
kloud1516
Executioner
kloud1516
Executioner
Executioner

Post Post #700 (isolation #143) » Sat Dec 20, 2008 5:20 am

Post by kloud1516 »

Finals week is finally over! Updates are on their way! Thank you for your patience, and I apologize for taking so long :D

Josephine Batemen
Takin Aikoro
Zazie Rainyday

[.:][To Infinity][:.]

Mordecai Kerinos

Last edited by kloud1516 on Sat Dec 20, 2008 12:17 pm, edited 1 time in total.
kloud1516
kloud1516
Executioner
kloud1516
Executioner
Executioner

Post Post #701 (isolation #144) » Sat Dec 20, 2008 11:14 am

Post by kloud1516 »

I have received Mordecai's actions, and am now in the process of making the scene for the To Infinity thread. The Battle for Thunder Mountain thread has now been updated.
kloud1516
kloud1516
Executioner
kloud1516
Executioner
Executioner

Post Post #703 (isolation #145) » Sun Dec 21, 2008 8:51 am

Post by kloud1516 »

The To Infinity thread has been updated. Sorry for the horrible scene.
kloud1516
kloud1516
Executioner
kloud1516
Executioner
Executioner

Post Post #705 (isolation #146) » Sun Dec 21, 2008 3:50 pm

Post by kloud1516 »

animorpherv1 wrote:
kloud1516 wrote:The To Infinity thread has been updated. Sorry for the horrible scene.
It's alright kloud, don't bother yourself.

:(
kloud1516
kloud1516
Executioner
kloud1516
Executioner
Executioner

Post Post #708 (isolation #147) » Mon Dec 22, 2008 5:14 am

Post by kloud1516 »

animorpherv1 wrote:BTW, how will we know when someone for the Sheild will be destroyed?
When the specific Cyborgs are killed, I will notify you both flavor-wise and with a notification in the status update.
kloud1516
kloud1516
Executioner
kloud1516
Executioner
Executioner

Post Post #709 (isolation #148) » Mon Dec 22, 2008 6:36 am

Post by kloud1516 »

animorpherv1 wrote:
kloud1516 wrote:
animorpherv1 wrote:
kloud1516 wrote:The To Infinity thread has been updated. Sorry for the horrible scene.
It's alright kloud, don't bother yourself.

:(
I meant It's good, but I didn't want you to go and mope about it.

The alright part was to make you feel better.
I know. I get irritated sometimes when I don't like what I have made, that's all. :lol:
kloud1516
kloud1516
Executioner
kloud1516
Executioner
Executioner

Post Post #711 (isolation #149) » Tue Dec 23, 2008 12:29 pm

Post by kloud1516 »

Andrew Brown
Zazie Rainyday
Takin Aikoro

Mordecai Kerinos

James Lee

Kyriake Sige

Last edited by kloud1516 on Tue Dec 23, 2008 4:45 pm, edited 1 time in total.
kloud1516
kloud1516
Executioner
kloud1516
Executioner
Executioner

Post Post #713 (isolation #150) » Tue Dec 23, 2008 4:46 pm

Post by kloud1516 »

mykonian wrote:world of fear quicktopic could be usefull.
Do you need the link, or are you wanting me to make a notice there as well?

I have updated the actions list. All submissions are in for the Battle for Thunder Mountain thread, so an update is on its way.
kloud1516
kloud1516
Executioner
kloud1516
Executioner
Executioner

Post Post #716 (isolation #151) » Tue Dec 23, 2008 6:55 pm

Post by kloud1516 »

Battle for Thunder Mountain has been updated
kloud1516
kloud1516
Executioner
kloud1516
Executioner
Executioner

Post Post #718 (isolation #152) » Wed Dec 24, 2008 9:29 am

Post by kloud1516 »

All actions for the To Infinity thread have been submitted. I will try to get an update up tonight, but if I don't it will most likely have to wait until Friday.
kloud1516
kloud1516
Executioner
kloud1516
Executioner
Executioner

Post Post #720 (isolation #153) » Wed Dec 24, 2008 5:33 pm

Post by kloud1516 »

animorpherv1 wrote:Just a bit, I will be V/LA for a while, as my father is installing a new computer, during Chrsitmas time.
You got it. Would you like me to Default you to all-defense until you return?
kloud1516
kloud1516
Executioner
kloud1516
Executioner
Executioner

Post Post #722 (isolation #154) » Thu Dec 25, 2008 5:12 pm

Post by kloud1516 »

All actions have been submitted for the Battle for Thunder Mountain thread. Two will perish, but the update will have to wait until tomorrow.
kloud1516
kloud1516
Executioner
kloud1516
Executioner
Executioner

Post Post #726 (isolation #155) » Thu Dec 25, 2008 6:03 pm

Post by kloud1516 »

Drench wrote:Let's all calm down. We probably didn't have any casualties. We're probably all going to live.

Let's be calm.

That helped, didn't it?
It helped me calm down :D
kloud1516
kloud1516
Executioner
kloud1516
Executioner
Executioner

Post Post #728 (isolation #156) » Fri Dec 26, 2008 7:29 am

Post by kloud1516 »

Battle for Thunder Mountain is updated and now complete.
kloud1516
kloud1516
Executioner
kloud1516
Executioner
Executioner

Post Post #730 (isolation #157) » Fri Dec 26, 2008 10:57 am

Post by kloud1516 »

All actions in the World of Fear thread have been submitted. Updates will be coming later today . . . hopefully.
kloud1516
kloud1516
Executioner
kloud1516
Executioner
Executioner

Post Post #735 (isolation #158) » Sat Dec 27, 2008 5:32 pm

Post by kloud1516 »

mykonian wrote:Kloud, I must hate you for this update...

How could you.

First you show us a very nice young woman, a person that everyone could feel with, that everyone would want to have succes.

Then, you ..., you tell us she is going to be killed...

and then you manage to describe it in over 3 alinea´s how she died, you sadist! I could barely read it...

(but now serious, it was great Kloud. Exactly for the points above :))
I'm sorry :wink: :? :D :cry:
kloud1516
kloud1516
Executioner
kloud1516
Executioner
Executioner

Post Post #736 (isolation #159) » Sat Dec 27, 2008 5:37 pm

Post by kloud1516 »

The To Infinity thread will be updated soon
kloud1516
kloud1516
Executioner
kloud1516
Executioner
Executioner

Post Post #737 (isolation #160) » Mon Dec 29, 2008 5:40 am

Post by kloud1516 »

The update is on its way, I promise! I got caught up in a bunch of things yesterday and couldn't finish. The scene is almost complete though, so it should be up later today once I get back. Sorry for the wait everyone.
kloud1516
kloud1516
Executioner
kloud1516
Executioner
Executioner

Post Post #738 (isolation #161) » Mon Dec 29, 2008 3:05 pm

Post by kloud1516 »

Updated
kloud1516
kloud1516
Executioner
kloud1516
Executioner
Executioner

Post Post #740 (isolation #162) » Tue Dec 30, 2008 7:13 am

Post by kloud1516 »

No, you do not. More updates are on the way, but school work is slowing the process.
kloud1516
kloud1516
Executioner
kloud1516
Executioner
Executioner

Post Post #741 (isolation #163) » Tue Dec 30, 2008 6:41 pm

Post by kloud1516 »

Takin Aikoro

None - Update and Conclusion in Revision

None - Update and Conclusion in Revision

kloud1516
kloud1516
Executioner
kloud1516
Executioner
Executioner

Post Post #742 (isolation #164) » Wed Dec 31, 2008 12:25 pm

Post by kloud1516 »

All actions for the World of Fear thread have been submitted. I will try to get the update posted tonight, but friends of the family are in, so I don't know if I will have time to do so.
kloud1516
kloud1516
Executioner
kloud1516
Executioner
Executioner

Post Post #745 (isolation #165) » Fri Jan 02, 2009 6:55 am

Post by kloud1516 »

I don't know what you're talking about :D
kloud1516
kloud1516
Executioner
kloud1516
Executioner
Executioner

Post Post #747 (isolation #166) » Fri Jan 02, 2009 7:38 am

Post by kloud1516 »

*Does the Eva glare as he works on more updates*
kloud1516
kloud1516
Executioner
kloud1516
Executioner
Executioner

Post Post #751 (isolation #167) » Fri Jan 02, 2009 10:34 am

Post by kloud1516 »

[.:][Chapter 3 - Dismal Reunion][:.]

Wayne
anxiously paced the courtyard of Cinderella's Castle, fingers strumming against the stone brim of a beautiful fountain. The Guardian's eyes darted back and forth nervously, his mane of snow white hair, now disheveled and unkempt from hours or worry, obscuring his view. Slowly, the old man took a seat upon the fountain's edge, water spewing up into the night sky with a melodic roar that had always soothed his soul. But not tonight. Not when he had received no updates on his dear DHIs since they had sprinted off into the raging storm.

"Sir,
came a voice to his side. Wayne turned slowly, regarding one of the many Guardian soldiers running about. Like all others, the warrior was clad in plated armor and mail, though his helmet was nowhere to be seen. Sweat ran down from his forehead, while he labored to regain his breath.
"I bring news from Splash Mountain and Ariel's Grotto. My men have --

The knight was silenced as, one by one, three DHIs stumbled through a portal that appeared out of nowhere.
Joshua Robespierre, Sakura Matserugi,
and
Amelia Eagle
sprawled out across the smooth slabs of grey stone underfoot, the golden light from within the portal clinging to their bodies like the silk strands of a spiderweb. All three DHIs were blanketed from head to toe with a thick, chalky dust that billowed off of them with even the slightest of movements, creating a lazy haze which loomed about the expanse laggardly. Josh pulled himself upwards, spitting the powder from his mouth and brushing himself off before assisting Sakura and Amelia. The portal hung in midair for several seconds more, before the oblong shape spat
Calintz
[/size] out with a strained wheeze. The soldier spun upon his metal-covered heels, arms flailing in an attempt to keep himself upright. Shuffling backwards, Calintz's knees buckled, as he slowed and steadied himself. Once assuring he had his footing, the Guardian nodded to himself, before turning to look at his comrades.

"Medics! Get the medics!"
roared Wayne to an unlucky soldier that happened to be running by. The young man halted immediately, turned about, and made a mad dash towards two large oak doors which lead into the castle. Seconds later, a swarm of Guardians clad in emerald robes and brown cloaks came sweeping down the polished stairs and glided swiftly across the courtyard. The three DHIs found themselves assailed by these men and women, who silently went to work tending to their wounds.

Wayne, ignoring the pain in his joints, bounded forward towards the throng of hustle and bustle. His eyes burned wildly in relief, as the many cuts and gashes littering the DHIs' bodies vanished in a shower of green light.

A series of resonating thunderclaps sounded overhead, while, simultaneously, the jarring screech of tires burning upon the ground boomed beyond castle's walls.
Guards standing watch flung the network of gates and portcullises open wide, in hopes of permitting a large toy car to come blazing in.
Goofy
yelled in happiness as he pulled the wheel and slammed on the breaks, causing the car to fishtail towards the fountain. The breaks whined, as the vehicle came to a harsh stop, the left wheels tipping off the ground before the car rocked back onto its axel.

Josephine Batemen
and
Takin Aikoro
pushed on their doors fervently, dizziness impairing their efforts to break free from the car. Both threw themselves at the doors, which then popped open and sent them falling onto the cold ground with a thud. The two DHIs groaned, clawing away from the vehicle as their faces flushed a sickly green tinge. Medics fell upon them immediately, conjuring small beds beneath the comrades before trying to heal their wounds. A large group surrounding the back seat of the car. Three women carefully lifted
Andrew Brown
out of the whirring automobile just as it began to shrink. Four more men crowded around him, creating bandages that wrapped immediately around his legs as jets of green light covered his wounds. The DHI gasped in surprise as he forced himself into consciousness, the medics encroaching him hastily making all the scars of his battle vanish as if it had never occurred. Almost all the wounds, that is.

Slowly, the medics placed Andrew upright and on his feet. The boy stumbled in disorientation, but all the DHIs were there to help him. Laugher traveled through the group, but was drowned out by the cackling booms in the sky. The group of seven (Calintz included) jerked their heads upwards to gaze upon four silver pods plummeting to the ground. The orbs glowed beautifully, neon colors melting across the exteriors as they fell like comets from the sky. Each pod decelerated, and had come to an easy stop by the time it was four feet in the air. Slowly the orbs lowered further, before the tops tore open, revealing
James Tau, James Lee, Bob Kaddile,
and
Space Cadet Calvin

The four warriors slowly stepped out of their aircrafts, and, like all those who had arrived before them, were hounded by the medics before they could even blink. Bob Kaddidle, however, did have time to gaze upon the present faces, taking note of who was and who was not still among them. All the DHIs by this time had fallen silent, stunned by the monolithic number of losses they had been dealt. Faces that many expected to lead them into battle were long gone, and as the flock of emerald Guardians dissipated, the comrades fell into a state of despair once more.

"Valiant DHIs,"
Wayne began,
"our losses are most grievous. Despite being rejuvenated, I can see in each of you an exhaustion that I myself have grown to know all too well. I applaud you for your bravery, while I urge you not to lose hope in our noble cause. Your comrades have fallen, not simply as expendable soldiers, to help testify that, even in the darkest of times, the light of truth and justice will triumph over malice.

I have received word that Zurg was spotted flying over Tomorrowland, but the Archer, a young lady named Merewen, who is only your elder by several years, continues to elude us. Her unidentified ally was spotted running from It's a Small World, more than likely having already lured you to the death trap, before vanishing into darkness. They will be brought to answer for their crimes, just as their monstrous leaders will receive the fate they deserve soon enough, I can assure you."

"Sir,"
began the knight from earlier once Wayne had finished addressing the DHIs,
"my men have found information of worth in Splash Mountain and Ariel's Grotto. They claim that, with the aid of those glasses we retrieved from the streets, they discovered letters within the attractions."

"Do the letters result in anything of coherence?"
inquired Wayne, turning slowly from the DHIs.

"No sir, but we believe that they are simply two clusters of several."

"And the letters?

"Sir?"

"Letters, son, the letters,"
replied Wayne gently,
"what were the letters?"

"H, U, and E, from Splash Mountain. O, A, and N in the Grotto. Hue and
oan
, Sir, hue and oan."

"I see. Good work, this information is of the utmost importance. Carry on, soldier."
Wayne bowed lowly to the young knight, who returned the favor before hurrying off once more. Wayne turned to the DHIs, a look of puzzlement on his face. He then noticed some of the DHIs were in fact wearing glasses of their own and, stepping closer, Wayne spoke again.
"Did you all happen to see anything during your battles?"

"I found M, I, N, and T on the Sun within It's a Small World,
answered Andrew Brown, looking to both Takin and Josephine as he did so. Both regarded him quizzically, remaining silent.

"And I,"
began Sakura Matserugi, in little more than a whisper,
"Came across S, A, N, and D among a quarry of boulders during the battle."

"S, A, N, D, M, I, N, T, H, U, E, O, A, and N. Quite the mystery, which I am sure our techs can decode. They, however, are in the process of trying to discover the whereabouts of Merewen. DHIs, will you try to solve this? I am sure it will lead us to more answers and bring us one step closer to defeating the Overtakers."
Last edited by kloud1516 on Fri Jan 02, 2009 10:41 am, edited 1 time in total.
kloud1516
kloud1516
Executioner
kloud1516
Executioner
Executioner

Post Post #752 (isolation #168) » Fri Jan 02, 2009 10:39 am

Post by kloud1516 »

Mystery Time Again!

[.:] Wayne needs you to help the Guardians decode this message. Doing so will be the key to advancing though the next rounds. Once again, here are your letters:

S A N D M I N T H U E O A N

Discuss the problem in-thread, and when you believe you have a correct response, submit your answer via PM. I will inform the group as to whether or not the submission was correct. Good luck, and enjoy!
kloud1516
kloud1516
Executioner
kloud1516
Executioner
Executioner

Post Post #759 (isolation #169) » Fri Jan 02, 2009 11:20 am

Post by kloud1516 »

:oops: If only Jayne Cobb were here.
kloud1516
kloud1516
Executioner
kloud1516
Executioner
Executioner

Post Post #776 (isolation #170) » Fri Jan 02, 2009 5:19 pm

Post by kloud1516 »

chenhsi wrote:Never been to Disneyland, never intend to.
The joy of wikipedia. Magic Kingdom is only a click away.
kloud1516
kloud1516
Executioner
kloud1516
Executioner
Executioner

Post Post #778 (isolation #171) » Fri Jan 02, 2009 6:02 pm

Post by kloud1516 »

chenhsi wrote:Too busy doing math.
Understandable :D
kloud1516
kloud1516
Executioner
kloud1516
Executioner
Executioner

Post Post #788 (isolation #172) » Sat Jan 03, 2009 5:49 am

Post by kloud1516 »

ting=)

You are
CORRECT!!
kloud1516
kloud1516
Executioner
kloud1516
Executioner
Executioner

Post Post #790 (isolation #173) » Sat Jan 03, 2009 5:53 am

Post by kloud1516 »

animorpherv1 wrote:sent before you said.

Animorpherv1

You are
Correct
as well!!
:wink:
kloud1516
kloud1516
Executioner
kloud1516
Executioner
Executioner

Post Post #792 (isolation #174) » Sat Jan 03, 2009 5:59 am

Post by kloud1516 »

:lol: Updates will be coming a little later.
kloud1516
kloud1516
Executioner
kloud1516
Executioner
Executioner

Post Post #794 (isolation #175) » Sun Jan 04, 2009 7:15 am

Post by kloud1516 »

[.:][Sunrise][:.]

”Splendid, DHIs! Absolutely excellent!”
beamed the janitor clad Guardian as the DHIs came to their conclusion.
”We shall send a reconnaissance party to survey the periphery immediately. With any luck, we land an assault on the Haunted Mansion hastily, and eradicate any Overtaker scum are surely filling its eerie halls. Brilliant, young warriors!”

The DHIs’ chests swelled with joy, many slapping
Joshua Robespierre
and
Bob Kaddidle
on the backs as they rose to their feet. The young warriors’ muscles burned, lactic acid fermentation working desperately to subdue any further action. Several gasped in surprise, having wrongfully expected the medics to have been able to replenish their critically low energies. The congregation of comrades exchanged anxious glances at each other, their eyes passing back and forth as if to silently approve their next mission. All of them fully understood the herculean task that would most likely befall them. After all, when in reality or any piece of fiction had storming an enemy stronghold been a walk in the park? Their stomachs churned, butterflies fluttering erratically within their innards as they looked upon their allies who stood close by.
Guardian Soldier Calintz, Space Cadet Calvin,
and the always-jubilant
Goofy
stood silently behind Wayne, the two former Guardians peered over the old man's rounded shoulders, past his wild tangle of snow white hair, and into the eyes of their allies.

Calintz and Calvin's attention drifted from the DHIs to the horizon spanning the sky behind them.
Gentle ribbons of pink, streamers of tepid orange, and splotches of deep lavender rippled across the darkened skyway, as the first rays of golden sunlight crept slowly out of the confines of wispy clouds. The multitude of speckled stars that had gazed down upon the DHIs throughout their nocturnal adventures were now beginning to fade from view, as the indigo sea above laggardly brightened to a royal blue. The Guardians mouths dropped ever so lightly, lips falling into frowns. Goofy giggled, his intimidating weapon glittering in the wake of the light.

All nine of the surviving DHIs turned to look over their shoulders as sunrise fell upon the Magic Kingdom. They knew that, in a matter of minutes, the grand turrets and spiral-topped towers of Cinderella's Castle would be ablaze in a shimmering orange glow, the of beads of dew and rain water catching the sun's brilliance to form their very own rainbows throughout the park. Sooner still, thousands of wary parents, hyper children, and disgruntled concession stand employees would be filing through the main entrance, after workers disguised as the beloved Disney characters themselves arrived via train, dancing merrily for all to watch.

Wayne’s
eyes glistened, the janitor’s attire that hung from his frail form sagging and flapping in the gentle breeze. From his back pocket, the old man drew forth a blue cap, splotched with dirt, and placed it upon his head. Nets of wrinkles surged outward across his face as he smiled gently to the DHIs, revealing the familiar remote that fit snugly into his firm grip.

”Dawn has come, and you mustn’t stay any longer. Your holographic counterparts, which have been doing a fine job of directing park-goers to rides, will be awaking soon, and we cannot afford to continue with our plans until the park closes. Rest well, DHIs, as we all are going to need it for the task ahead.”

Wayne’s thumb slid across the single, bulbous red button on the remote, sliding it gently inward with a soft click. The DHIs’ auras faltered, before each warrior was pulled backward by an unseen hand, and was engulfed by darkness. Each DHI would find themselves moments later leaping out of their beds, and, finding themselves running late for school, frantically dress and tear out of their houses before their parents could detect any abnormalities.
kloud1516
kloud1516
Executioner
kloud1516
Executioner
Executioner

Post Post #799 (isolation #176) » Mon Jan 05, 2009 12:57 pm

Post by kloud1516 »

All those who have yet to receive powers: I am still editing/revising your abilities, and they should be distributed soon. Further updates are on the way as well, but I figured everyone was anxious to get new powers without any more delay.
kloud1516
kloud1516
Executioner
kloud1516
Executioner
Executioner

Post Post #811 (isolation #177) » Thu Jan 08, 2009 10:46 am

Post by kloud1516 »

BlackWolf wrote:Spend X and attack a target for 2X, but does nothing if I take any damage that round.

Exscuse me Mod, but is the X counted towards Blur?
Sorry, I should have been more clear with the description.

No, the X is not counted towards blur. You will specify whether or not you are allocating attack towards a standard, physical attack, or if you are spending energy for the sneak attack. This may change later on, but for now your ability is separate from Blur.
kloud1516
kloud1516
Executioner
kloud1516
Executioner
Executioner

Post Post #817 (isolation #178) » Thu Jan 08, 2009 2:22 pm

Post by kloud1516 »

Yes, they would combine during that round.
kloud1516
kloud1516
Executioner
kloud1516
Executioner
Executioner

Post Post #818 (isolation #179) » Thu Jan 08, 2009 2:23 pm

Post by kloud1516 »

Updates are soon to come. I apologize for the delay, everyone, but delayed mid-terms have been keeping me very busy this week. Tomorrow I will be able to finish off all the scenes and get them posted, so that Chapter Three can officially begin!
kloud1516
kloud1516
Executioner
kloud1516
Executioner
Executioner

Post Post #831 (isolation #180) » Fri Jan 09, 2009 9:46 am

Post by kloud1516 »

Josephine Bateman wrote:I like the errors in the post. Sonic Melody becomes 'Cosmic' halfway through, and 'Lyrical Bubble' is only implied and not actually explained.
kloud, you're off your game on this one. :P ;) (j/k)

PS- Updated the post.
Has fixed for consistency. That is the only mistake with that power!! :D
kloud1516
kloud1516
Executioner
kloud1516
Executioner
Executioner

Post Post #833 (isolation #181) » Fri Jan 09, 2009 11:30 am

Post by kloud1516 »

[.:][Flight of the DHIs][:.]

A massive outbreak of sickness had closed all schools in the county that day, making the DHIs' frantic dashes to their busses all but useless. Television broadcasts throughout the region had been repeating word of this mysterious pandemic all day, many reporters utterly befuddled by the monstrous information they were required to deliver. The best journalists had been scouring the streets until late evening, fervently attempting to amass any body of knowledge possible. These however, were the only facts they could accurately provide: nine teens, of near-perfect health, had gone to bed early the night before and never woke.

The DHIs needn't listen any further as reporters stammered over their lines, telling disturbed audience that the source of such a sleeping sickness were still unknown. The DHIs could only bow their heads in silence as broadcasters advised citizens to stay indoors, as scientists hypothesized an airborne pathogen was sweeping over the city. No, the comrades, each of whom were now pacing in states of misery about their rooms, barely heard the faint echoes of shaken witness voices, for they knew exactly what was transpiring.

Their fallen comrades would never wake from their dormant reposes.

Every several minutes, the DHIs could not help but to anxiously steal a glance at their clocks. Even though each of them were completely exhausted from hours of battle, they were ready to storm the Haunted Mansion and put an end to the Overtaker threat. Frustrated, many of the DHIs began to storm about, trying to stay out of earshot of the television. The haunting images of their lost comrades plagued their minds, no liberation from their torment in sight. The only release any of them had had resided with bloodshed and chaos, and they would all have to wait several more hours for their despair to be sated.

Then, abruptly, each DHI, where ever he or she had been, doubled over in disorienting nausea.
The world spun in their heads, a distant whisper nipping at their ears as each fell to their knees. Their muscles tensed, become leaden weights which tried desperately to force them into the ground below. The sudden strike caused them to collapse immediately, darkness closing in as their senses dulled and faded away. All seemed lost to the DHIs. Only agony awaited them. Some cried out, only to find their voices failed them, while others attempted to crawl across the floor, looking for help, but their bodies simply would not respond. Pangs surged through their veins, thin, misty auras rapping around their twitching flesh slowly but surely. Each aura burned brilliantly a different color, and each DHI willingly gave into the soothing cocoon blanketing them. Their eyes fell shut wherever they may have paused, all the pain vanishing instantly.

A subtle cough tore the DHIs from their sleep. Bolting upwards with a start, the DHIs collided with each other awkwardly, some being dealt blows that produced bloody noses and grotesquely green and yellow bruises. Delirium quickly dissipated, the DHIs gazing upon one another in silence, before realizing numbly they weren't at home anymore. The sun still had began to set on the western horizon, summoning forth the same soothing hues that day break had brought hours earlier. They must have been knocked out for quite some time if evening was already upon them. In their confusion, the comrades failed to regard the old man clad in a janitor's attire who bent over them.

"Easy there, my valiant DHIs,"
sighed
Wayne
, taking several hasty steps backward to avoid another series of startled shrieks and jumps. The Guardian chuckled ever so slightly, eyes glistening from beneath savagely unkempt eyebrows. His bearded-encased lips twitched, before he gently ushered the throng of young warriors to rise. They did so, and just as each had found their footing, Wayne began once more.

"It would seem that the Magic Kingdom's internal servers had a brown out earlier today. We do not know how as of yet, but those on the Guardian council suspect it to be the work of Maleficent herself, in an attempt to deal with you before you all acquired your powers to cause any more hindrances for the Overtakers. It would seem that, for whatever reason our systems crashed, the intent backfired, and prematurely summoned you all.

"This may be of benevolence, as we will now have an opportunity to establish positions early. Several scouts have reported that the Haunted Mansion is been relatively quiet, so we must proceed with caution. Do not allow yourselves to become exposed possible ambush or swift strikes, for if Maleficent has any inclination that an assault may be coming, she will surely have ample fortification cast over the forsaken sepulcher."

The DHIs looked away from Wayne as an armored soldier hurled himself into the chamber, flinging two doors wide to reveal a slowly darkening sky. Sunset had come at last.

"Sir!"
cried the soldier,
"The battle has begun. The Overtakers struck soon as the sun vanished behind the clouds! Killed a whole squadron of men before we could even react!"
the soldier bent over, gasping in both shock and fatigue. Several thick, long slashes ran across his back, revealing broken links of mail beneath and shallowly torn flesh. The allies backpedaled in horror as Wayne rounded on the soldier.

"And we shall answer their calls! Go now, noble Guardian, round up the men and lead them to battle!"
His eyes burned furiously, the wrinkles lining every feature of his face coiling and knotting into prominent clusters.
"Now is the time, DHIs. Now is the time to strike down the oppressive hand of Maleficent and her Overtaker regime! Now is the time to avenge all that have fallen, and to finally restore peace to Magic Kingdom. Go now, DHIs! Let your warrior intellects be your guide. Infiltrate the Haunted Mansion, and lay low all demons that stand in your way. TO BATTLE!"

Wayne's sudden voracious pugnacity was all but infectious, the comrades, roaring in response whilst grinning from ear to ear. Their auras churned in the waning sunlight, their energies mingling to form a spectacle of multicolored ribbons of purity. Wayne's words had struck them powerfully and taken root in their cores, motivating them onward with a determination none of them had ever known. On to battle the DHIs sped, the thought of defeat not even crossing their minds.
kloud1516
kloud1516
Executioner
kloud1516
Executioner
Executioner

Post Post #834 (isolation #182) » Fri Jan 09, 2009 11:32 am

Post by kloud1516 »

There is more coming, I promise! The next scene will be in the new Rumble thread!
kloud1516
kloud1516
Executioner
kloud1516
Executioner
Executioner

Post Post #835 (isolation #183) » Fri Jan 09, 2009 12:17 pm

Post by kloud1516 »

The scene is almost done, but I am going to have to leave for a little bit. It will be up later this evening. I am still trying to get certain things fixed. >.<;
kloud1516
kloud1516
Executioner
kloud1516
Executioner
Executioner

Post Post #837 (isolation #184) » Fri Jan 09, 2009 3:51 pm

Post by kloud1516 »

They're going to tear you apart!!

Well . . . maybe not.
kloud1516
kloud1516
Executioner
kloud1516
Executioner
Executioner

Post Post #878 (isolation #185) » Tue Jan 13, 2009 12:40 pm

Post by kloud1516 »

All actions have now been received, and no further changes can be made. I will begin work on the scene right away, and will hopefully have it up by tonight.
kloud1516
kloud1516
Executioner
kloud1516
Executioner
Executioner

Post Post #882 (isolation #186) » Wed Jan 14, 2009 2:36 pm

Post by kloud1516 »

The thread has been updated (finally)! As of Friday, I will be v/la, and tomorrow I am not sure if I will be able to log on at all, but I will try to. If any of you have an idea of how I can ease the burden of yet another horrifically long pause in the game, feel free to PM me. Who knows, it may get you new powers. :D
kloud1516
kloud1516
Executioner
kloud1516
Executioner
Executioner

Post Post #884 (isolation #187) » Wed Jan 14, 2009 2:38 pm

Post by kloud1516 »

I apologize for the ridiculous amount of typos . . . I was in a hurry to get the thread up,
kloud1516
kloud1516
Executioner
kloud1516
Executioner
Executioner

Post Post #887 (isolation #188) » Wed Jan 14, 2009 3:06 pm

Post by kloud1516 »

MafiaSSK wrote:Odd how I still attacked D and E.
I have you down as attacking A and C. Both were killed, and since I didn't include you in the actions leading to their deaths, I wanted to put you in somewhere.
kloud1516
kloud1516
Executioner
kloud1516
Executioner
Executioner

Post Post #904 (isolation #189) » Wed Jan 21, 2009 1:03 pm

Post by kloud1516 »

I'm BAAAAAAAACK!!!!!
kloud1516
kloud1516
Executioner
kloud1516
Executioner
Executioner

Post Post #905 (isolation #190) » Wed Jan 21, 2009 1:06 pm

Post by kloud1516 »

James Tau
Josephine Batemen

Sakura Matserugi
Takin Aikoro

Last edited by kloud1516 on Wed Jan 21, 2009 1:12 pm, edited 1 time in total.
kloud1516
kloud1516
Executioner
kloud1516
Executioner
Executioner

Post Post #916 (isolation #191) » Thu Jan 22, 2009 1:35 pm

Post by kloud1516 »

I am still waiting on Takin Aikoro. Once I get his actions, I can begin to calculate and get the thread updated.
kloud1516
kloud1516
Executioner
kloud1516
Executioner
Executioner

Post Post #919 (isolation #192) » Fri Jan 23, 2009 2:33 pm

Post by kloud1516 »

All actions have been submitted, meaning all plans are now finalized. I will (finally) begin to work on the update.
kloud1516
kloud1516
Executioner
kloud1516
Executioner
Executioner

Post Post #923 (isolation #193) » Sat Jan 24, 2009 10:34 am

Post by kloud1516 »

mykonian wrote:yes, could someone explain me that? I'm afraid I don't understand it.
What is it that you do not understand? The buffs themselves, or just Sonic Poisoning?
kloud1516
kloud1516
Executioner
kloud1516
Executioner
Executioner

Post Post #925 (isolation #194) » Sat Jan 24, 2009 10:49 am

Post by kloud1516 »

mykonian wrote:
kloud1516 wrote:
mykonian wrote:yes, could someone explain me that? I'm afraid I don't understand it.
What is it that you do not understand? The buffs themselves, or just Sonic Poisoning?
what is a buff? (blame it on my poor english). :(
It is a status bonus, working in some way or another to give you an advantage in some area of the battles. For some, they have extra speed (Mach) while others are healed if damaged (Regen). Sonic Poisoning deals 5 points of unavoidable damage to all those you injure. This is not an ability that impairs you; it harms your opponents.
kloud1516
kloud1516
Executioner
kloud1516
Executioner
Executioner

Post Post #932 (isolation #195) » Tue Jan 27, 2009 4:51 pm

Post by kloud1516 »

chenhsi wrote:Hi. Are we going to do anything?
Just waiting for several more submissions, while I go ahead and work on the update. :wink:
kloud1516
kloud1516
Executioner
kloud1516
Executioner
Executioner

Post Post #934 (isolation #196) » Tue Jan 27, 2009 5:04 pm

Post by kloud1516 »

Andrew Brown
James Lee
Bob Kaddidle
Amelia Eagle
Takin Aikoro
kloud1516
kloud1516
Executioner
kloud1516
Executioner
Executioner

Post Post #939 (isolation #197) » Wed Jan 28, 2009 4:56 am

Post by kloud1516 »

kloud1516 wrote:
Andrew Brown

James Lee

Bob Kaddidle

Amelia Eagle

Takin Aikoro
kloud1516
kloud1516
Executioner
kloud1516
Executioner
Executioner

Post Post #940 (isolation #198) » Wed Jan 28, 2009 4:56 am

Post by kloud1516 »

chenhsi wrote:We aren't doing anything, right?
No, as he is still immobilized, but I still need everyone to send in actions.
kloud1516
kloud1516
Executioner
kloud1516
Executioner
Executioner

Post Post #941 (isolation #199) » Thu Jan 29, 2009 3:05 pm

Post by kloud1516 »

I've received all the actions (yesterday actually), and am working on the update. My power keeps flickering, so I have been having issues getting it finished, but I am hoping to have it up by tonight.

Return to “Social Game Archive”