Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker
Pronoun: She/her

Post Post #2500 (ISO) » Thu Nov 18, 2021 4:29 am

Post by Titus »

LLD, I don't expect this to change, but your contempt for people leads to town losses due to a lack of cohesion. I have done much better since listening to my townreads.

GL has some moderate interest in OTH. I just don’t have interest in following you this game.

Ironically, if I thought you were scum, I'd be more likely to sheep you.
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

VLA Friday nights until Sunday morning.

All hail the Scum Empress!
Lady Lambdadelta
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Rise of the Phoenix
Pronoun: She/Faer

Post Post #2501 (ISO) » Thu Nov 18, 2021 4:30 am

Post by Lady Lambdadelta »

There are subsets of players I respect.

Wisdom is one of them.

But there are subsets of players who I think I can work with to solve what I have in my brain with what is in theirs.

Wisdom is not in that subset.

And you're not in either one, so that's where we're at tbh.
Yes my Lord, but questions are dangerous, for they have answers.

13 heads and counting now, plurality is adaptive. If our experience might help you,
click here
If you wish to
speak to one of us
, we are Niamh, Rhiannon, Rhea, Aisling, Saoirse, Selene, Aoife, Fírinne, Aurélie, Lyra, Airna, Fiadh and Laoise.
Soar on wings of retribution and set the world ablaze
Lady Lambdadelta
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Rise of the Phoenix

Post Post #2502 (ISO) » Thu Nov 18, 2021 4:31 am

In post 2500, Titus wrote:LLD, I don't expect this to change, but your contempt for people leads to town losses due to a lack of cohesion. I have done much better since listening to my townreads.

GL has some moderate interest in OTH. I just don’t have interest in following you this game.

Ironically, if I thought you were scum, I'd be more likely to sheep you.
And this is why you lose games.

You don't seem to understand. I don't have contempt for everyone.

Heck, in this game? I don't have contempt for anyone else. Just for you. JUST you.

13 heads and counting now, plurality is adaptive. If our experience might help you,
click here
If you wish to
speak to one of us
, we are Niamh, Rhiannon, Rhea, Aisling, Saoirse, Selene, Aoife, Fírinne, Aurélie, Lyra, Airna, Fiadh and Laoise.
Lady Lambdadelta
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Rise of the Phoenix

Post Post #2503 (ISO) » Thu Nov 18, 2021 4:32 am

Like I'm happy to build town cohesion, but the truth is

1) it's over rated, it's better when towns think independently and come to conclusions.

and 2) I would never want you, Titus, in any town cohesive device I'm around.

click here
If you wish to
speak to one of us
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #2504 (ISO) » Thu Nov 18, 2021 4:32 am

Post by Titus »

Funny because I actually focused on eliminating JC most of day 1. I actually worked with you Day 2, so why do you have contempt for me this game?
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Lady Lambdadelta
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Rise of the Phoenix

Post Post #2505 (ISO) » Thu Nov 18, 2021 4:35 am

Like, outside of the game, nice person, like you well enough, no problems with you.

But inside Mafia you have proven nothing and assumed everything. You talk yourself and your plans up and then oopsie, it all falls to shit.

Like, your most recent post is evidence of this. "If you were scum I'd be more likely to follow you"

Is your assessment of me "LLD likes to bus"? Is that literally as deep as you can go? Putting aside we are many people in here with different scum strategies, even just me, just me SOLO has more variance than that in my scum game, from game to game.

Like god your lack of even tryign to understand me at a critical level and expecting I just put up with you and try to understand you or you get upset is finally rubbed my FINAL nerve.

click here
If you wish to
speak to one of us
Lady Lambdadelta
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Rise of the Phoenix

Post Post #2506 (ISO) » Thu Nov 18, 2021 4:39 am

In post 2504, Titus wrote:Funny because I actually focused on eliminating JC most of day 1. I actually worked with you Day 2, so why do you have contempt for me this game?
I have contempt for you and your brother in every game of Mafia because I've literally hit my last nerve of patience with you both.

You take all this fucking space and effort to be sorted because you don't seem to give a shit about anything but your own fucking worlds, you're CONSISTENTLY wrong but won't listen to anyone about it, and more than that, you constantly do this imbalance of conversation where you take something that is said, take your very first assessment of it, never question it and run with it.

And leave everyone else to try and explain to you why that's wrong or misguided. Painfully. Excruciatingly.

And when others try to understand you, you offer no such recourse, no such effort, no such anything.

I have spent more games trying to wrangle you and your brother in just to fucking PLAY THE GAME. Like more energy spent just rying to START PLAYING, than I have in any other whole mafia game. Scum or town.

That's why I have contempt for you both in mafia. You don't give a shit, you frustrate the FUCK out of me and I've been nice forever because you're both REALLY nice people outside the game but I'm SO FUCKING TIRED of it.

I like you both, but you both make me literally hate playing this game.

click here
If you wish to
speak to one of us
Lady Lambdadelta
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Rise of the Phoenix

Post Post #2507 (ISO) » Thu Nov 18, 2021 4:41 am

Like, I feel sort of bad that I'm including Math in this when he's not even here to defend himself so, I should probably stop there?

But it has felt like a 1 2 punch with both of you forever, and it's part of my frustration, make no mistake.

I like you both a lot. I enjoy when either of you messages me on discord. You're both awesome.

But seriously if you don't change how you play mafia soon Titus I'm literally going to lose my everloving fucking mind.

click here
If you wish to
speak to one of us
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #2508 (ISO) » Thu Nov 18, 2021 4:42 am

Post by Titus »

I'll admit I've proven nothing. I had a feeling JC was scum and spent most of the day arguing for that, but I was also willing to back off if most felt I was wrong. I don't have absolute proof of anything. That's also why I am not tunneling DV. I don't have a plan this game, nor am I in the spot to do it.

This post reeks of projection. You're expecting to find the old Titus rather than looking at the Titus in front of you this game.

My assessment of you is not that LLD likes to bus. It's that LLD is more likely than not to bus dead wait. JC was dead weight. Is it universally true? No. That's why I want to read you.

I think you responded like town LLD which is frustrating.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Lady Lambdadelta
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Rise of the Phoenix

Post Post #2509 (ISO) » Thu Nov 18, 2021 4:43 am

In post 2508, Titus wrote:I'll admit I've proven nothing. I had a feeling JC was scum and spent most of the day arguing for that, but I was also willing to back off if most felt I was wrong. I don't have absolute proof of anything. That's also why I am not tunneling DV. I don't have a plan this game, nor am I in the spot to do it.

This post reeks of projection. You're expecting to find the old Titus rather than looking at the Titus in front of you this game.

My assessment of you is not that LLD likes to bus. It's that LLD is more likely than not to bus dead wait. JC was dead weight. Is it universally true? No. That's why I want to read you.

I think you responded like town LLD which is frustrating.
I am looking at what is in front of me, and that's not what Projection means Titus.

Prove me wrong in even ONE game. Go a single game where you actually try to fucking solve my above issues and I'll change my fucking tune so quick you have no fucking idea.

NO

FUCKING

IDEA

click here
If you wish to
speak to one of us
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #2510 (ISO) » Thu Nov 18, 2021 4:49 am

Post by Titus »

You're arguing that I'm not looking at the LLD in front of me, when you're not looking at the Titus in this very game.

You object to be being 100% certain and spamming my way through.
This game: I posted JC was scum. I backed off when no one listened. I got back on when not alone.
You object to me planning out the game.
This game: I haven't come close to planning out the game. The closest I have come is working with you to consider the possibility of leashing Galron.
You object to me being wrong.
This game: I predicted the nightkill.

Some games I have off games, but I am not the same Titus you knew. People change.

Also FTR: I love LLD outside of mafia.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Wisdom
Wisdom
Of the One
Wisdom
Of the One
Of the One

Post Post #2511 (ISO) » Thu Nov 18, 2021 5:04 am

Post by Wisdom »

sigh inb4 everyone calls this tvt and lld survives forever
Lady Lambdadelta
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Rise of the Phoenix

Post Post #2512 (ISO) » Thu Nov 18, 2021 5:05 am

Lemme get back to you wrt giving you chances to be someone different when I don't want to murder the world.

Cause I am realizing that if I never give you yhe shot you wont change anyway.

And also cause I am trying not to be angry LLD cause it's so easy to be angry LLD. And I hate angry LLD? I like saving my anger for just causes.

click here
If you wish to
speak to one of us
Wisdom
Wisdom
Of the One
Wisdom
Of the One
Of the One

Post Post #2513 (ISO) » Thu Nov 18, 2021 5:07 am

Post by Wisdom »

Show me whats wrong with OTH's claim.

As well as explain to me why they think that voting Dunn after Galron is guiltied is a good play.

And finally explain to me why you're not considering or even commenting on Pav.

And if your arguments are good I will listen.
Off The Hook
Off The Hook
Goon
Off The Hook
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2514 (ISO) » Thu Nov 18, 2021 6:15 am

Post by Off The Hook »

In post 2479, Lady Lambdadelta wrote:OTH was in my Galron scum pool yesterday. I don't see why I should change that opinion after OTH botched a claim badly and then flailled and then convinced people it was genuine?
This is a baffling assertion. How is our claim "botched"? And how did we flail afterwards?

-GE
Off The Hook
Off The Hook
Goon
Off The Hook
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2515 (ISO) » Thu Nov 18, 2021 6:19 am

Post by Off The Hook »

idrt LLD is scum but I would like if she didn't push one of the slots that should just never be elimmed here
actually I want her to go into why she had the team speculation from D2 in such a rigid set situation, that does seem like some hasty assumption stuff, how is it that she has narrowed down the possibilities for who scum is to such a degree? Her thought process hasn't really been on the table up to now and if she wants to try and miselim us I'm going to make sure she provides a real justification

-GE
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #2516 (ISO) » Thu Nov 18, 2021 6:27 am

Post by Titus »

Oth can you provide a read wall, even if it's just one head?
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Off The Hook
Off The Hook
Goon
Off The Hook
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2517 (ISO) » Thu Nov 18, 2021 7:32 am

Post by Off The Hook »

I'm kinda scatterbrained atm but maybe that'll serve as reason to actually parse the flipped scum for myself
so like, maybe later but my thoughts are kinda dated, I've been running off a readlist I posted like mid-D1 in our chat

-GE
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #2518 (ISO) » Thu Nov 18, 2021 7:40 am

Post by Titus »

In post 2517, Off The Hook wrote:I'm kinda scatterbrained atm but maybe that'll serve as reason to actually parse the flipped scum for myself
so like, maybe later but my thoughts are kinda dated, I've been running off a readlist I posted like mid-D1 in our chat

-GE
I don't care if it's gut or dated. Those are valid disclaimers for now.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #2519 (ISO) » Thu Nov 18, 2021 7:47 am

Post by Titus »

I see Enchant posting elsewhere. He hasn't posted in our neighborhood either.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Off The Hook
Off The Hook
Goon
Off The Hook
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2520 (ISO) » Thu Nov 18, 2021 7:52 am

Post by Off The Hook »

In post 2426, Titus wrote:Can Pav and OTH talk about their reads on each other and how they got there?
one time i rolled scum with pav, and im not rlly getting the same vibes as what he gave in that game..
but then also hes not giving the exact same vibes as he did in the game where he was town imo,
so hes tricky.. but maybe i would say he isnt scum..?
In post 2428, Pavowski wrote:bit what I'm finding scummy about them is mostly their reactions to Luke's push on the slot.
what was my reaction to luke pushing me i forgot :?
In post 2430, Icebox wrote:Q, OTH marc head.
How am I hard to read?
cuz u r
do u think people with no experience with u would have an easy af time reading u..?
In post 2441, Lukewarm wrote:MARCI.

Did you read my sonnet ?

Spoiler:
I mention you in it, and I don't remember seeing a response from you :oops: :oops:
i did but it was awhile ago and i completely forgot abt it after :oops: can u relink
In post 2452, Titus wrote:GuiltyLion was particularly unimpressed by Pav's answer and moderately unimpressed by OTH's. He's looking for specific posts.
might aswell just spoon feed me the answers then if he wont accept what i naturally make :roll:
In post 2516, Titus wrote:Oth can you provide a read wall, even if it's just one head?
i can get u something later tonight maybe :?

~M★
Pavowski
Pavowski
He/him
Mafia Scum
Pavowski
He/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: He/him

Post Post #2521 (ISO) » Thu Nov 18, 2021 8:12 am

Post by Pavowski »

In post 2520, Off The Hook wrote:what was my reaction to luke pushing me i forgot
GE was getting hostile, you were much calmer.
Off The Hook
Off The Hook
Goon
Off The Hook
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2522 (ISO) » Thu Nov 18, 2021 8:32 am

Post by Off The Hook »

In post 2521, Pavowski wrote:
In post 2520, Off The Hook wrote:what was my reaction to luke pushing me i forgot
so both of our reactions were weird..?

i think gammas just easy to anger :cry:
Off The Hook
Off The Hook
Goon
Off The Hook
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2523 (ISO) » Thu Nov 18, 2021 8:35 am

Post by Off The Hook »

In post 2522, Off The Hook wrote:
In post 2521, Pavowski wrote:
so both of our reactions were weird..?

i think gammas just easy to anger :cry:
yh that's about right
it's why I ended up losing my job at the car wash, because there was an earpiece I had to wear and it was hurting my ear in multiple ways and I complained about it and kinda lost my cool a bit

-GE
Pavowski
Pavowski
He/him
Mafia Scum
Pavowski
He/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: He/him

Post Post #2524 (ISO) » Thu Nov 18, 2021 3:48 pm

Post by Pavowski »