Survivor

Survivor

Pronoun: They/Them

Post Post #2250 (ISO) » Mon Nov 15, 2021 12:09 pm

Post by DkKoba »

Wait yalls timezone sucks so i have to wait

Gypyx you scammed me
retired
"1 thing I will give you Dk, I think you are very good at manipulating. I don't mean that in a bad way, I just think you [have] this way with yourself. You know what to say and when to say [it]." ~VFP
"Koba doesn't really have a scumrange/townrange, Koba will kill your pet cat to win a game" ~Pooky
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #2251 (ISO) » Mon Nov 15, 2021 12:15 pm

Post by DkKoba »

My goal is to get a postcount higher than someone who died at least past day 1
retired
"1 thing I will give you Dk, I think you are very good at manipulating. I don't mean that in a bad way, I just think you [have] this way with yourself. You know what to say and when to say [it]." ~VFP
"Koba doesn't really have a scumrange/townrange, Koba will kill your pet cat to win a game" ~Pooky
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #2252 (ISO) » Mon Nov 15, 2021 12:16 pm

Post by DkKoba »

Oh shit kyouko is in this gsme let me see if i can read her without seeing her flip

All i know rn is theres like 2 ICs or something and nm was vigged lole bad vig
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #2253 (ISO) » Mon Nov 15, 2021 12:16 pm

Post by DkKoba »

Ok i guess kyouko town im too lazy to deep read
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #2254 (ISO) » Mon Nov 15, 2021 12:17 pm

Post by DkKoba »

NICE I WAS RIGHT
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #2255 (ISO) » Mon Nov 15, 2021 12:17 pm

Post by DkKoba »

I bet dead thread is loving this

Hi guys i love you too
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #2256 (ISO) » Mon Nov 15, 2021 12:18 pm

Post by DkKoba »

In post 2242, Salsabil Faria wrote:
@Mod
, V/LA for 3/4 days due to travel purpose.
WHAT
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #2257 (ISO) » Mon Nov 15, 2021 12:18 pm

Post by DkKoba »

i have to talk to only datisi rn??? Scam
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #2258 (ISO) » Mon Nov 15, 2021 12:19 pm

Post by DkKoba »

btw datisi u have a chance here bc salsa has a bad record reading me so u just vote me and u win its that easy watch
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #2259 (ISO) » Mon Nov 15, 2021 12:21 pm

Post by DkKoba »

oh fuck i revealed my scumread lol haha
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #2260 (ISO) » Mon Nov 15, 2021 12:22 pm

Post by DkKoba »

ok honestly i have a 100% read rate on both of u so its like as lkng as you guys cross town wins but like im not gonna be pressed abt it ykmow scum deserve a chance
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #2261 (ISO) » Mon Nov 15, 2021 12:22 pm

Post by DkKoba »

Long*
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #2262 (ISO) » Mon Nov 15, 2021 12:38 pm

Post by DkKoba »

implosion let dead thread shitpost in limlo it would be funny also im bored
retired
Datisi
Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Drawn from Memory

Pronoun: it/he

Post Post #2263 (ISO) » Mon Nov 15, 2021 12:39 pm

Post by Datisi »

In post 2257, DkKoba wrote:i have to talk to only datisi rn??? Scam
datisi is currently panic cramming some material that i will have a test on tomorrow, so you realistically don't got anyone to talk to rn :P
I will straight up disregard all reason if you have a PR dream again. You can come back and be like, “I dreamt that Locke is a N2 Bulletproof Multitasking Cop and Self-Targeting Doctor,” and I will go, “Okay, Locke kill it is then.”
~M
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #2264 (ISO) » Mon Nov 15, 2021 12:40 pm

Post by DkKoba »

liar
U are scumming it up in yr scum pt >:(
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #2265 (ISO) » Mon Nov 15, 2021 12:41 pm

Post by DkKoba »

i will tryhard if both players ask me rly nicely btw
but otherwise i will let it be as is and not read any of the game
retired
Datisi
Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Drawn from Memory

Post Post #2266 (ISO) » Mon Nov 15, 2021 12:42 pm

Post by Datisi »

ftr, idk how much you've read - i was leaning on you being scum over salsa because one of the flipped scum had very slimy associates towards salsa which i did not think to be s/s

i did not have the willpower to recheck them today as i did not actually care about this game and also uni is starting to kick my ass

if you wanna like, say why you scumread me or smt that would be nice of you
I will straight up disregard all reason if you have a PR dream again. You can come back and be like, “I dreamt that Locke is a N2 Bulletproof Multitasking Cop and Self-Targeting Doctor,” and I will go, “Okay, Locke kill it is then.”
~M
Datisi
Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Drawn from Memory

Post Post #2267 (ISO) » Mon Nov 15, 2021 12:44 pm

Post by Datisi »

oh yeah, margot was designated to be the deepwolf before i called them out on the day before lylo because her push on salsa and me was utter shite and her roleclaim made no sense so we ended up flipping scum there

considering you know how much utter hatred i have for deepwolfing by this point, i am expecting great things from you
~M
Datisi
Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Drawn from Memory

Post Post #2268 (ISO) » Mon Nov 15, 2021 12:44 pm

Post by Datisi »

ok back to last minute studying, see ya in an hour or two
~M
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #2269 (ISO) » Mon Nov 15, 2021 12:45 pm

Post by DkKoba »

u voted chaos in the last dayphase thats why >:(

also margot is not a deepwolf wtf LMAO
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #2270 (ISO) » Mon Nov 15, 2021 12:46 pm

Post by DkKoba »

also ur vibes were so off like town datisi be like tryna keep shit together and all and the datisi i saw there was not like that and it made me feel sadness :(
retired
Datisi
Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Drawn from Memory

Post Post #2271 (ISO) » Mon Nov 15, 2021 12:48 pm

Post by Datisi »

literally everyone was townlocking margot because she wrote an essay on why innocentvillager is scum or something

also if you're genuinely trying to tell me that town!datisi keeps it together... idk who you been talking to but it ain't me
~M
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #2272 (ISO) » Mon Nov 15, 2021 12:49 pm

Post by DkKoba »

In post 1540, ssbm_Kyouko wrote:Just did some light rereading to understand 806 better as I'm fairly confident Datsi is scum and am wondering whether Margot is town or scum.
In post 526, MargotRosa wrote:Updates from page 13 to bottom of page 17 (These take me a while, and I have a meeting to get to in half an hour, so can’t finish. Apologies)

Kyo:

makes me like her better. A lot of the justifications comning out of this aren’t necessarily justifications I buy, but the post comes across as Townier than other slots. The Mewtaph meta stuff is very interesting. Feel like the Datsi stuff might be correlating for the sake of correlating though.

Aristeia:

I like this slot a little less. is a wild reason to FoS datsi. Don’t know what to make of it; I don’t like Datsi either, but reading NM and Datsi as scum because NM was read as null, with his posting 2 (3 at a stretch) genuine content posts before this one, seems very strange.

In the case of both of the above, I don't think it would change anything necessarily. They are both Null still, but these are just things that I'm keeping an eye on.

As I've explained previously, Dwlee is now in my sum reads. But, to bring it home;

InnocentVillager:

I haaaaaate everything from 395 to 416. Me aside, the fact that Salsa and Datisi are the only other scum reads, despite everything in the preceding pages, blows my mind. Mind is further blown by the Town reads on Dwlee, mewtaph and gamma, all of whom, at least up until this point, have been scummy as shit. It reads so much like scum jumping in with no idea of the game state and throwing reads around based on the first few pages.

May switch vote after reqarding the rest of the thread and working out where the votes are atm
I started around here. This is the readslist that is soon to be followed by Margot E-1ing IV. I figured the wagon on Margot would start around here but it actually doesnt come for a while.
In post 553, Datisi wrote:i'm a bit busy for the next 4-5 hours so i'll properly read and respond to all the posts then (i've skimmed a bit), but i wanted to out a hot take in the meantime:

iv is likely scum. the fact that he hasn't returned from his catching up yet from yesterday (and that catchup was like 5 pages with non-explained reads? lol) is indicative that he doesn't want to be in this game. and as much as it pains me to say, if iv is red, aristeia is somewhat likely to be a partner. mainly because her reads seem to be kind of consensus-y/yeetbaity players, but there's absolutely no mention of iv anywhere, who i think would fit that description rn. her last game with me made me think she's anti bus, so i could see her be trying to divert attention from iv here.
553 is around where the IV wagon takes off. Datisi starts a push, followed by Roden, Aristea, T3, and Margot. I think from context that at the time of 553, Dwlee and Datisi were already voting IV.
In post 554, Roden wrote:VOTE: innocentvillager
In post 555, Aristeia wrote:you are so silly datisi

if you want me to vote iv you need but ask

VOTE: iv

i would do anything for you
In post 563, T3 wrote:VOTE: innocentvillager
In post 564, MargotRosa wrote:VOTE: InnocentVillager

That's e-1. What's your role?
Margot puts IV to E-1. The request for a claim doesn't feel natural but from what I understand Margot is not neurotypical and I'm willing to chock the tone up to that.
In post 570, innocentvillager wrote:
In post 553, Datisi wrote:i'm a bit busy for the next 4-5 hours so i'll properly read and respond to all the posts then (i've skimmed a bit), but i wanted to out a hot take in the meantime:

iv is likely scum. the fact that he hasn't returned from his catching up yet from yesterday (and that catchup was like 5 pages with non-explained reads? lol) is indicative that he doesn't want to be in this game. and as much as it pains me to say, if iv is red, aristeia is somewhat likely to be a partner. mainly because her reads seem to be kind of consensus-y/yeetbaity players, but there's absolutely no mention of iv anywhere, who i think would fit that description rn. her last game with me made me think she's anti bus, so i could see her be trying to divert attention from iv here.
okay this is the basis for my push?

Datisi idk wtf ur doing here I hope you don’t actually believe this

I have been playing this game for less than 24 hours phoneposting and I am like 20+ pages behind or whatever

Granted the late start was my fault but I don’t see how You could think I’m just scum here

My catch was done in the middle of the workday which I don’t really have a real break I’m taking time out to play this

If you MUST know what I was doing last night I am with my partner celebrating a holiday and I don’t really want to be playing mafiascum during that

Was I seriously about to die because I hadn’t posted for like 16 hours?? Hello what the fuck Datisi? And how did people agree with that?

I swear dogshit like this makes me want to go back into hiatus I don’t have like 2 hours every day to devote to this and I shouldn’t have to explain myself every time I go away for a very reasonable amount of time

Datisi you are scum here trying to push a fast one on me while I am still in catchup more or town doing idk what maybe trying to tilt me into this. like I’d like to think Town gou isn’t this bad how can you possibly show so much confidence in this read just based on that. I hope you have a great explanation for this or I am vote parking you the rest of the game

actually one of the most ridiculous flashwagons I have seen in my life

Margot is also scum here or needs to go back to Newbie queue for intentionally putting me at E1 this early on AND asking for a claim especially with NM in the game but maybe not even

I will put a little bit of time into this tonight but if I’m going to get killed because im not poring over this for hours a day like cmon that’s just ridiculous
But looking at this post, IV singles out 2 people: Datisi and Margot. He probably spends about 80% of his post focused on Datisi and 20 on Margot. While Datisi has the more substantive read and Margot's vote is clearly easy to push as scummy, IV chooses to focus Datisi. This is something that indicates to me that possibly Margot is scum, because of how IV treated her in comparison to Datisi, who seems to be town.
In post 610, MargotRosa wrote:I was very clear about why I don't like IV. I wanted a claim out of them. Maybe e-1 wasn't the best idea in the world, but it actually got them talking, and (albeit briefly) actually got pressure mounting. Which only works if people maintain it, rather than backing off.

I've been very clear that I need data to read, because I have not been playing on this site for long enough, nor am I nearly neurotypical enough to effectively read tone in an online forum. I'm genuinely annoyed that everyone backed off there so easily, and honestly frustrated that suddenly everyone is town reading someone who has been well described as scummy, by me and others.
In post 612, MargotRosa wrote:Honestly more concerned at everyone backing off as acting in a way I'd consider scummy right now.
these are Margot's reactions to the counter push on her. She doesnt name any names here, and I dont think she follows up with anyone that backed down (Dwlee, as Roden is IC and cant be pushed).
In post 615, MargotRosa wrote:To be clear, I'm not frustrated that people are FoS'ing me. I'm frustrated that people seem so resistant to getting a player up against a wall d1
Also at this point I hadn't noticed any FoS except maybe from IV, and again, Margot does not name names.
In post 620, datsi wrote:
In post 526, MargotRosa wrote:Updates from page 13 to bottom of page 17 (These take me a while, and I have a meeting to get to in half an hour, so can’t finish. Apologies)

Kyo:

makes me like her better. A lot of the justifications comning out of this aren’t necessarily justifications I buy, but the post comes across as Townier than other slots. The Mewtaph meta stuff is very interesting. Feel like the Datsi stuff might be correlating for the sake of correlating though.

Aristeia:

I like this slot a little less. is a wild reason to FoS datsi. Don’t know what to make of it; I don’t like Datsi either, but reading NM and Datsi as scum because NM was read as null, with his posting 2 (3 at a stretch) genuine content posts before this one, seems very strange.

In the case of both of the above, I don't think it would change anything necessarily. They are both Null still, but these are just things that I'm keeping an eye on.

As I've explained previously, Dwlee is now in my sum reads. But, to bring it home;

InnocentVillager:

I haaaaaate everything from 395 to 416. Me aside, the fact that Salsa and Datisi are the only other scum reads, despite everything in the preceding pages, blows my mind. Mind is further blown by the Town reads on Dwlee, mewtaph and gamma, all of whom, at least up until this point, have been scummy as shit. It reads so much like scum jumping in with no idea of the game state and throwing reads around based on the first few pages.

May switch vote after reqarding the rest of the thread and working out where the votes are atm
I feel pretty good about this post rn (minus calling me and dwlee scummy)
I grabbed this because it was the last time Gamma interacted with or mentioned Margot before the 806 post.
In post 694, innocentvillager wrote:just some brief thoughts i had on my skim

townlean i guess

T3 - I remember meta'ing this guy back in DEFCON mafia but i feel like he's way different now this doesn't resemble either his town or scum game. Guy doesn't care he's posting every thought and just vibing. which is kind of what i do as scum sometimes too but i don't think it's something most ppl do. Being open about feeling disconnected from the game feels +town and i some of his content looks bad on the surface but he doesn't give a fuck and i think some of his takes were reasonable. The "mindmeld" with salsa post felt real and i think the excitement was genuine idk that was kinda townpingy i guess. flashvote on me was bad but he could just be trigger happy.

north of null

kyouko - anyone who proactively and early does a meta dive scumcase that clearly laid out with no bullshit can be a townlean, unless it's someone who i know can put in the effort as scum like datisi. maybe kyouko's a good scum player too so idk but fine keeping that slot around for now. i feel meh about trusting these kinds of tells because i think they tend to be mean-reverting more than ppl expect but i like the spirit

datsi - concise and nonpostury takes are very non-lamist. i think scum!gamma might be more lamisty and wordy which is the vibe i got from him in LN something

mew - idk i take back the faker comparison he seems to be very open about his thoughts and is very willing to explain everything he's thinking which is a plus - maybe he's scum good at faking this kind of stuff even under pressure tho idk seems redeemable at least

idk

datisi - i honestly have no idea on datisi nothing he's done makes me think town or scum. push on me was bad but i can see it from scum him too. sorry dayteezee i know u are good at getting ppl to townread you but not me yet. i feel like as i keep interacting with you ill get a better sense for your alignment

salsa - i get a T3/unabombah vibe from this slot very spammy and ico style catchup lol. granted una was scum in the game im thinking of but vibe here is very frazzled. idk i can't really put into words here yet but meh.

dwlee - i think some of their earlier posting was fine and reminiscent of our recent game but i wasn't exactly trying to read dwlee there so idk this reread dwlee didn't stand out like at all. idk
I feel like IV is treating Salsa's catchup and Gamma's catchup differently. I also kinda think town!Gamma is more verbose so I'm suspicious of the TR, considering Salsa does not get one.
In post 803, T3 wrote:VOTE: margot
In post 804, Mewtaph wrote:VOTE: MargotRosa

Yeah I'm kind of not up for waiting 24-48 hrs just for and again.
2 quick votes appear for Margot near the top of a page. Gamma hasn't posted since near the end of 2 pages prior. He has either been reading the previous page without commenting, and decided that Margot votes were worth commenting on, or he checked the thread, read everything since his last post, and decided none of the last page was worth responding to, but that the Margot votes were.
In post 806, datsi wrote:What’s the case for Margot again
I pretty much have had my entire perception of her vanish into thin air
The problem I'm having with what he chose to respond to is that IV directed a question straight at him and he ignored it. He also didnt respond after he commented on Margot. Then, IV directs yet another post at Gamma and Gamma still does not respond. IV also makes no indication he is bothered by Gamma not responding to his first question, in fact he treats him rather cordially. Here are the 2 posts. I think the scumteam has agreed to bus IV and Gamma got concerned that Margot was getting pressure, so they had Margot make that wall post condemning IV since he was essentially a dead man walking already.

The posts:
In post 783, innocentvillager wrote:
In post 753, datsi wrote:
In post 735, Datisi wrote:
In post 714, datsi wrote:Also, his read on me is like, honestly the biggest towntell I can pinpoint, my play here is literally the antithesis of the game he’s comparing to where I was scum, so regardless of your read on me IV should be obvious town
can you explain this? why is iv town for noticing a difference in your play between the two games?
It’s the way he noticed it, I feel like there’s ways he could have spun it to not TR me for it, so unless he’s literally trying to pocket me specifically I think he’s just town
honestly i don't really get it either

what specifically do you think scum!me does differently if i have to bullshit a read on you?
In post 817, innocentvillager wrote:
In post 806, datsi wrote:What’s the case for Margot again
I pretty much have had my entire perception of her vanish into thin air
basically the E1 and direct ask for claim at that point was rolefishy, opportunistic, unnecessary and therefore bad

i could totally see someone just outing their role and claiming there

also for how much she complained about pressure alleviating on me where the fuck is she to put more pressure on me?

not trying to be a hypocrite so this part comes with a grain of salt but it’s been 3 days since the flashwagon and she’s barely been here, does she really care about this

meh it’s mostly about the Claim I just want an answer to at this point. Less that I actually think she’s like lockscum
oh kyouko solved the game for us its ok :3 i was bored and i read stuff and i agree with this

u can be town datisi uwu
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #2273 (ISO) » Mon Nov 15, 2021 12:51 pm

Post by DkKoba »

In post 2271, Datisi wrote:literally everyone was townlocking margot because she wrote an essay on why innocentvillager is scum or something

also if you're genuinely trying to tell me that town!datisi keeps it together... idk who you been talking to but it ain't me
oh right im the only one who knows their main so i know what tells to look for :lol:

but anyways im just gonna sheep kyouko in their in depth analysis so have fun if u are scum, game can be over already VOTE: Salsa :3
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #2274 (ISO) » Mon Nov 15, 2021 12:51 pm

Post by DkKoba »

i just blame kyouko if this is wrong hehe
retired

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”