T3
He/him
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: He/him

Post Post #2925 (ISO) » Sat Nov 06, 2021 6:39 am

Post by T3 »

In post 2922, Salsabil Faria wrote:
In post 2919, Datisi wrote:because guess what, you're really looking like a dorsey partner right now when you're saying "yeah, dorsey is scum... but i really wanna kill t3 first :("
Noooooooo....
I don’t want to vote
Dorsey
rn because they are at E-2 and we really need time to find their partners :(
and I feel bad if I don’t vote anyone :oops:

Btw, is
Dorsey
/
T3
/
Enchant
/
Looker
possible?
if Dorsey flips scum it's almost mechanically confirmed that all of his partners are off-wagon. this is because bussing Dorsey would be akin to game throwing
Dorsey
Dorsey
Goon
Dorsey
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2926 (ISO) » Sat Nov 06, 2021 10:22 am

Post by Dorsey »

Which is why no one is voting Datisi
Dorsey
Dorsey
Goon
Dorsey
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2927 (ISO) » Sat Nov 06, 2021 10:27 am

Post by Dorsey »

Are there Mafia sites in other languages? Like, let's say, if English wasn't my first language and a lot of what I said wasn't translating? I wouldn't want a language and culture barrier to be the reason I kept fucking everybody over.
Dorsey
Dorsey
Goon
Dorsey
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2928 (ISO) » Sat Nov 06, 2021 10:27 am

Post by Dorsey »

Asking for...an acquaintance
Dorsey
Dorsey
Goon
Dorsey
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2929 (ISO) » Sat Nov 06, 2021 10:34 am

Post by Dorsey »

Damn, that's crazy. T3 wasn't hammered, Datisi wasn't hammered...both of them are sitting on my wagon... Crazy...
Salsabil Faria
Salsabil Faria
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Salsabil Faria
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: She/Her

Post Post #2930 (ISO) » Sat Nov 06, 2021 8:26 pm

Post by Salsabil Faria »

In post 2925, T3 wrote:
In post 2919, Datisi wrote:because guess what, you're really looking like a dorsey partner right now when you're saying "yeah, dorsey is scum... but i really wanna kill t3 first :("
Noooooooo....
I don’t want to vote
Dorsey

Btw, is
Dorsey
/
T3
/
Enchant
/
Looker
possible?
if Dorsey flips scum it's almost mechanically confirmed that all of his partners are off-wagon. this is because bussing Dorsey would be akin to game throwing
Don’t get it
I'm waiting for someone to say something special in mafia game(s) about me, so that, I can change my pathetic signature.

Damn you salsa and your kamikaze claim that allowed you to enjoy and succeed within your own personally crafted win condition :lol: ~ AurorusVox
Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #2931 (ISO) » Sat Nov 06, 2021 8:50 pm

Post by Almost50 »

@Salsa: regrding your sig, would the following do?? :lol:

Cuba quiero bailar la salsa

Modded 2 Opens & 2 Large Themed games successfully.
Datisi
Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Drawn from Memory

Pronoun: it/he

Post Post #2932 (ISO) » Sat Nov 06, 2021 8:52 pm

Post by Datisi »

that being akin to game throwing doesn't mean that scum doesn't actually do it. bussing happens often, and bussing in lylo isn't an exception. whether it's the *smart* thing to do is a different matter.

personally i wouldn't be surprised if (assuming we manage to flip dorsey) there's at least one scum on their wagon, considering i doubt the other three scum are gonna come in and hard-push me. other than the fact that i am not in fact getting hard-pushed by three other people, if they fail to yeet me today, their whole team would be outed. and i doubt scum is gonna go on all or nothing already.
I will straight up disregard all reason if you have a PR dream again. You can come back and be like, “I dreamt that Locke is a N2 Bulletproof Multitasking Cop and Self-Targeting Doctor,” and I will go, “Okay, Locke kill it is then.”
~M
Salsabil Faria
Salsabil Faria
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Salsabil Faria
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2933 (ISO) » Sat Nov 06, 2021 9:01 pm

Post by Salsabil Faria »

In post 2931, Almost50 wrote:@Salsa: regrding your sig, would the following do?? :lol:

Cuba quiero bailar la salsa

I guess so :lol: :lol: :lol:
I'm waiting for someone to say something special in mafia game(s) about me, so that, I can change my pathetic signature.

Damn you salsa and your kamikaze claim that allowed you to enjoy and succeed within your own personally crafted win condition :lol: ~ AurorusVox
T3
T3
He/him
Survivor
T3
He/him
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: He/him

Post Post #2934 (ISO) » Sun Nov 07, 2021 12:40 am

Post by T3 »

In post 2930, Salsabil Faria wrote:
In post 2925, T3 wrote:
Noooooooo....
I don’t want to vote
Dorsey

Btw, is
Dorsey
/
T3
/
Enchant
/
Looker
possible?
Don’t get it
it's really really bad for scum to bus in elo
Dorsey
Dorsey
Goon
Dorsey
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2935 (ISO) » Sun Nov 07, 2021 12:51 am

Post by Dorsey »

Which is why no one is voting Datisi.
Dorsey
Dorsey
Goon
Dorsey
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2936 (ISO) » Sun Nov 07, 2021 12:51 am

Post by Dorsey »

This is a standstill - they literally don't have the numbers and they've tipped their hand in a last minute desperate plea to end the game.
Dorsey
Dorsey
Goon
Dorsey
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2937 (ISO) » Sun Nov 07, 2021 12:53 am

Post by Dorsey »

Look at my interaction with the NKs vs Datisi and T3's interaction with the NKs - who would want them dead more? The fact that we're still waiting for hammer should make this very obvious.
Salsabil Faria
Salsabil Faria
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Salsabil Faria
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2938 (ISO) » Sun Nov 07, 2021 2:21 am

Post by Salsabil Faria »

How about
Datisi
/
T3
/
A50
/one of
Looker
or
Ico
??

Datisi
Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Drawn from Memory

Post Post #2939 (ISO) » Sun Nov 07, 2021 2:23 am

Post by Datisi »

salsa, do you have any actual thoughts or are you just throwing out teams with no actual reasoning whatsoever?
I will straight up disregard all reason if you have a PR dream again. You can come back and be like, “I dreamt that Locke is a N2 Bulletproof Multitasking Cop and Self-Targeting Doctor,” and I will go, “Okay, Locke kill it is then.”
~M
Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #2940 (ISO) » Sun Nov 07, 2021 2:25 am

Post by Almost50 »

In post 2938, Salsabil Faria wrote:
How about
Datisi
/
T3
/
A50
/one of
Looker
or
Ico
??

Salsabil Faria
Salsabil Faria
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Salsabil Faria
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2941 (ISO) » Sun Nov 07, 2021 2:26 am

Post by Salsabil Faria »

In post 2939, Datisi wrote:salsa, do you have any actual thoughts or are you just throwing out teams with no actual reasoning whatsoever?
That's the way I play :igmeou:

Salsabil Faria
Salsabil Faria
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Salsabil Faria
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2942 (ISO) » Sun Nov 07, 2021 2:27 am

Post by Salsabil Faria »

In post 2940, Almost50 wrote:
In post 2938, Salsabil Faria wrote:
How about
Datisi
/
T3
/
A50
/one of
Looker
or
Ico
??
VOTE: A50

New wagon! *SHOCKING*

Salsabil Faria
Salsabil Faria
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Salsabil Faria
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2943 (ISO) » Sun Nov 07, 2021 2:31 am

Post by Salsabil Faria »

In post 7, Iconeum wrote:
In post 4, Datisi wrote:i truly cannot believe iconeum rolled scum against me once more, that is heartbreaking :cry:

VOTE: iconeum

@mod
(and everyone else), i'm vla every tuesday and thursday bc uni schedule is hell those days
so we finally roll scum together, and ur already bussing me? nice

VOTE: datisi

Datisi
Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Drawn from Memory

Post Post #2944 (ISO) » Sun Nov 07, 2021 2:32 am

Post by Datisi »

In post 2941, Salsabil Faria wrote:
In post 2939, Datisi wrote:salsa, do you have any actual thoughts or are you just throwing out teams with no actual reasoning whatsoever?
is laughably bad. dorsey says to look at their interaction with the nightkills. what interaction? they've been sitting in the sidelines for literally the whole game up until lylo. ok, and my and t3's interactions? andre came around to townreading both of us before he died, and i know dwlee was townreading me pretty consistently throughout the game (and wa defending t3 on d1, not sure about d2, too lazy to go check). what is that supposed to prove? that t3 and i are idiots who were killing people that townread us? it's nonsense.

but you're not actually thinking about any of this, you're just going "wah, what if i'm actually wrong on dorsey" when you were consistently saying they're scum and consistently avoiding voting for them. and curiously, so far voted two people that are voting dorsey.

dorsey, salsa, 2 more.
~M
Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #2945 (ISO) » Sun Nov 07, 2021 2:32 am

Post by Almost50 »

Are you nuts?? Like, from my PoV I
know
Dorsey is Scum because I'm voting heir and it wasn't hammered. ALL scum need is for ONE Townie to vote another and they'd go slam dunking it.

You think Scum would risk piling up on some town player before a townie votes there?? Are you really that bad???

Salsabil Faria
Salsabil Faria
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Salsabil Faria
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2946 (ISO) » Sun Nov 07, 2021 2:40 am

Post by Salsabil Faria »

Oh wait, you claimed TPR (
LOOOOOL
... my bad :oops: )

Enchant
is
Sely
's replacement who I townread, I also townread
gera

Ico
's post didn't strike me as scummy iirr, which left: {
Looker
Almost50
T3
Dorsey
}.

Hmm, I just remember
Looker
was more scummy than
A50

UNVOTE: A50

VOTE: Looker

Salsabil Faria
Salsabil Faria
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Salsabil Faria
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2947 (ISO) » Sun Nov 07, 2021 2:43 am

Post by Salsabil Faria »

In post 2944, Datisi wrote:
In post 2941, Salsabil Faria wrote:
is laughably bad. dorsey says to look at their interaction with the nightkills. what interaction? they've been sitting in the sidelines for literally the whole game up until lylo. ok, and my and t3's interactions? andre came around to townreading both of us before he died, and i know dwlee was townreading me pretty consistently throughout the game (and wa defending t3 on d1, not sure about d2, too lazy to go check). what is that supposed to prove? that t3 and i are idiots who were killing people that townread us? it's nonsense.

but you're not actually thinking about any of this, you're just going "wah, what if i'm actually wrong on dorsey" when you were consistently saying they're scum and consistently avoiding voting for them. and curiously, so far voted two people that are voting dorsey.

dorsey, salsa, 2 more.
So YOU WANT ME TO PUT THEM AT E-1? :]

Salsabil Faria
Salsabil Faria
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Salsabil Faria
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2948 (ISO) » Sun Nov 07, 2021 2:44 am

Post by Salsabil Faria »

In post 2945, Almost50 wrote:Are you nuts?? Like, from my PoV I
know
Dorsey is Scum because I'm voting heir and it wasn't hammered. ALL scum need is for ONE Townie to vote another and they'd go slam dunking it.

You think Scum would risk piling up on some town player before a townie votes there?? Are you really that bad???

Datisi
Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Drawn from Memory

Post Post #2949 (ISO) » Sun Nov 07, 2021 2:44 am

Post by Datisi »

how the hell did you manage to get a solve that involves dorsey, and then vote literally everyone except for dorsey, who is the onlx possible yeet out of your solve today. that's great.

pedit: no, i want you to stop voting around randomly if you're town because it's *really* making me think you're scum panicking because your pal dorsey is going to die
~M

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”