ILUVYTHAN
ILUVYTHAN
Townie
ILUVYTHAN
Townie
Townie

Post Post #23 (isolation #1) » Sat Nov 06, 2021 8:07 pm

Post by ILUVYTHAN »

ok so i did some really in depth analysis and i'm 98.6% sure Dwlee99 and mozamis are mafia. im not sure who the other members on their team are but i will probably figure that out by page 5 give or take a couple of pages

VOTE: Dwlee99
ILUVYTHAN
ILUVYTHAN
Townie
ILUVYTHAN
Townie
Townie

Post Post #25 (isolation #2) » Sat Nov 06, 2021 8:24 pm

Post by ILUVYTHAN »

it seems like this is the crumbing roles part of the game so ill go ahead and do that with an extremely hard unbreakable code that can never be cracked unless i explain it

.. / .- -- / .- / -- .- ... --- -. / .-- .. - .... / -.-- - .... .- -.

pagetop btw
ILUVYTHAN
ILUVYTHAN
Townie
ILUVYTHAN
Townie
Townie

Post Post #36 (isolation #3) » Sun Nov 07, 2021 9:32 am

Post by ILUVYTHAN »

In post 27, Dwlee99 wrote:
In post 23, ILUVYTHAN wrote:ok so i did some really in depth analysis and i'm 98.6% sure Dwlee99 and mozamis are mafia. im not sure who the other members on their team are but i will probably figure that out by page 5 give or take a couple of pages

VOTE: Dwlee99
You're bad at this in-depth analysis thing
leave it to the confirmed mafia to provide no substance and make a blatant ad hominem attack
ILUVYTHAN
ILUVYTHAN
Townie
ILUVYTHAN
Townie
Townie

Post Post #118 (isolation #4) » Mon Nov 08, 2021 7:11 pm

Post by ILUVYTHAN »

what even
ILUVYTHAN
ILUVYTHAN
Townie
ILUVYTHAN
Townie
Townie

Post Post #179 (isolation #5) » Tue Nov 09, 2021 10:38 am

Post by ILUVYTHAN »

i would gladly vote mozamis (if i get ythan's blessing)
ILUVYTHAN
ILUVYTHAN
Townie
ILUVYTHAN
Townie
Townie

Post Post #210 (isolation #6) » Tue Nov 09, 2021 1:35 pm

Post by ILUVYTHAN »

VOTE: mozamis
ILUVYTHAN
ILUVYTHAN
Townie
ILUVYTHAN
Townie
Townie

Post Post #225 (isolation #7) » Tue Nov 09, 2021 6:38 pm

Post by ILUVYTHAN »

pagetop!
ILUVYTHAN
ILUVYTHAN
Townie
ILUVYTHAN
Townie
Townie

Post Post #226 (isolation #8) » Tue Nov 09, 2021 6:40 pm

Post by ILUVYTHAN »

In post 221, Three wrote:
In post 217, Three wrote:
In post 203, AliceK wrote:I am not against policy liming problematic slots day 1, but only if there is no other viable options.

VOTE: Three
He is pushing lowposters, not giving much other reads especially townreads. Also conversation about mechanics is a cheap way to get towncred, sone scums do that.

Yeah his last post is ate... yeah I think it is good choice he flips scum
It's like I can see the future lmaooooo
Unironically though this is probably scum. They aren't engaging with me in any way yet think I'm likely to flip scum because I haven't given many reads in a game where barely anyone is playing, let alone giving more than one or two reads.

Also, uh, AtE? Do you know what AtE is...? Or how it's used? Because that isn't it.

VOTE: Alice

Vote to stop the lol hammer and because scum made the dumbest post possible. What you did isn't pressure Alice, it's a proclamation of having zero thought processes behind your vote.
children, please stop bickering and vote mozamis like the amazing ythan did
ILUVYTHAN
ILUVYTHAN
Townie
ILUVYTHAN
Townie
Townie

Post Post #227 (isolation #9) » Tue Nov 09, 2021 6:41 pm

Post by ILUVYTHAN »

In post 211, fua wrote:Please tell me we aren’t at E-1.
In post 212, fua wrote:Someone please take their vote off now before N_M hammers.
dont worry we definitely werent i really dont know what youre going on about
ILUVYTHAN
ILUVYTHAN
Townie
ILUVYTHAN
Townie
Townie

Post Post #268 (isolation #10) » Thu Nov 11, 2021 11:58 am

Post by ILUVYTHAN »

In post 250, ssbm_Kyouko wrote:Also nyeh
i totally get bumping to get a pagetop but eleven posts is a lot even for me
In post 252, Three wrote:Good bye Alice.

@NM:
Shoot Alice if town does some dumb shit again and votes me out first.
reality to three,

neither of you are getting voted out rn, you only have one vote. idk why ur asking anybody to shoot or saying good byes atm
ILUVYTHAN
ILUVYTHAN
Townie
ILUVYTHAN
Townie
Townie

Post Post #505 (isolation #11) » Mon Nov 15, 2021 2:18 am

Post by ILUVYTHAN »

ty for the prod i forgot this game existed
ILUVYTHAN
ILUVYTHAN
Townie
ILUVYTHAN
Townie
Townie

Post Post #506 (isolation #12) » Mon Nov 15, 2021 2:22 am

Post by ILUVYTHAN »

i was gonna ask ythan for a summary of what happened, but considering my beloveds last post was two days ago im not sure that'd be particularly helpful
ILUVYTHAN
ILUVYTHAN
Townie
ILUVYTHAN
Townie
Townie

Post Post #711 (isolation #13) » Thu Nov 18, 2021 5:36 pm

Post by ILUVYTHAN »

good morning everyone

i was bored during the night so i wrote a poem:

roses are red
violets are blue
ythan makes scum dread
cause he'll turn them into stew
ILUVYTHAN
ILUVYTHAN
Townie
ILUVYTHAN
Townie
Townie

Post Post #717 (isolation #14) » Thu Nov 18, 2021 11:25 pm

Post by ILUVYTHAN »

In post 714, UglyDuck wrote:STD you have any thoughts on the game?
yeah herpes thinks ur scum
ILUVYTHAN
ILUVYTHAN
Townie
ILUVYTHAN
Townie
Townie

Post Post #735 (isolation #15) » Fri Nov 19, 2021 4:11 pm

Post by ILUVYTHAN »

In post 731, AliceK wrote:I think I will look at these people:
ILUVYTHAN, Ythan, Save The Dragons, Andresvmb
who missed opportunity to express opinion about A50 vs Kyoko. Expecially ILUVYTHAN and Ythan are doing completely nothing.
uhhh hello? did you even read my poem?

and what is there for ythan to do? hes clearly conftown at this point if everybody else made their alignment that obvious wed have this game solved by now
ILUVYTHAN
ILUVYTHAN
Townie
ILUVYTHAN
Townie
Townie

Post Post #874 (isolation #16) » Tue Nov 23, 2021 9:07 pm

Post by ILUVYTHAN »

In post 870, Ythan wrote:
In post 868, LicketyQuickety wrote:Replacing ILUVYTHAN
Thanks for sticking it out this long that was fun. I'll try to win this for you (even if you're scum).
smh i would never abandon you*

*lickety told me i can keep playing but im out of prods so if i forget about this game i 100% will but ignore that
ILUVYTHAN
ILUVYTHAN
Townie
ILUVYTHAN
Townie
Townie

Post Post #875 (isolation #17) » Tue Nov 23, 2021 9:09 pm

Post by ILUVYTHAN »

do you know what's better than a pagetop? a pagetop with content!

i have no idea if ppl still do things called reads lists anymore but here is a reads list bc i feel bad that i signed up for this game and havent given any content for licketyquickety to enjoy

conftown:

ythan
--see this if you dont understand this read

------

fairly town:

dwlee99
--i give them a lot of town credit for their day one moves and i feel like they're participating in a very positive way

not_mafia
--i have a bit of experience with him and nothing about his play strikes me as out of the ordinary or as something i wouldnt expect from town him. i also think the way the kill went through on ssbm gives him some credibility bc like i feel like its probably a misplay for mafia to not fake claim there?? or like at least do something? so in my mind n_m, if mafia, might've lurked and waited to hammer there? like i think there's a world where n_m can stay true to his playstyle while allowing ssbm to like fake claim and do something +ev for mafia before they die but instead the hammer comes in a couple hours before ssbm gets on and that strikes me as genuine

------

lean town:

save the dragons
--0/10 username, dragons are basically just capitalists so i would very much like to see them all dead. that being said i get generally good vibes from their posts. like in particular their mid-day one posts came across as town to me. i see being uncertain and hesitant about something despite voting for it as a sign of intelligence and good play and like wanting to see more content makes a lot of sense. i also think their frustration D2 is fair. like to me that just seems like somebody who is struggling to interact with the game and is just getting wagoned out of town boredom v. any legitimate reason and like i can understand how that lack of interaction while simultaneously getting votes could be frustrating and lead to disconnection from the game holistically so im not rly buying the wagon on them

aaron
--i dont rly agree with any of his recent reads tbh. but i liked most of the D1 posts, they all seemed pretty good and like nothing D2 seems out of the ordinary, just not something i agree with

alicek
-- the tone of a lot of their posts bother tf outta me. that being said, i feel like that's non-alignment indicative. the content from the three/alice interaction left me feeling like they are probably town. i place no stock in the ssbm vote either way, its kinda whatever. then there hasnt been a ton of content D2, but like i think it largely lines up with what id expect and doesnt alter my initial thoughts

andresvmb
--i have a lot of complicated thoughts about him, but im not sure its particularly relevant or worth exploring cause this should resolve itself in like a game phase regardless of my thoughts

almost50
--this is probably my weakest town read. i dont feel like there's much readable content there. like i can definitely buy the frustration and see how it leads to their resulting play. plus they havent done anything that negatively stands out, so im kind of inclined to think they're town its just a very weak read

------

null:

three
--i dont rly know how to feel about the three/alice interaction from this perspective. like three comes across as very crass at times, but i feel like thats more personality than alignment indicative. the one thing that somewhat troubled me D1 is he seemed very focused on himself and not on solving the game which is never a good thing. i do feel like their D2 posts look a fair amount better though, so im rather inclined to just wait and see until i get a stronger feeling one way or the other

ugly duck
--im not a huge fan of the D1 vigilante discussion. having theories about how a vig should operate is something i dont see as being alignment indicative and so as a result i think actively encouraging a discussion on that probably isnt very helpful. heavily participating in that conversation strikes me as a way to look productive while being very neutral and hard to read which is a net loss. but like enough people were doing it that im not comfortable saying somebody's mafia over it

based on the way he voted ssbm, i dont see it as particularly telling one way or the other. i do slightly ask the liking questions bc i see it as a way to constructively participate and it somewhat helps seeing the thought process. i dont particularly care for their pressure on STD, the way they handled that doesnt look particularly good to me, but then at the same time there wasnt a vote so im not completely sure how to feel

------

lean scum:

jacksonvirgo
--i dont get particularly good vibes here. i will say, the early day 1 stuff in particular felt good. day 2 tho, ehhhhh. #684 in particular feels fake and bothers me. then they double down on that sentiment in #784 and it seems like a very poor excuse for the drop off in play. like based on their posting history, i dont really have any issues with them not being on ssbm--like to me that read looks fairly decently thought out and makes sense. but it seems like their play has experienced a massive drop off and they're hardcore trying to coast which bothers me and makes me feel like they're somebody who worked really hard D1 to like establish themselves, and then the more the game gets into crunch time they're just gonna be passive af which seems like more of a mafia strategy than a town one
ILUVYTHAN
ILUVYTHAN
Townie
ILUVYTHAN
Townie
Townie

Post Post #876 (isolation #18) » Tue Nov 23, 2021 9:43 pm

Post by ILUVYTHAN »

In post 875, ILUVYTHAN wrote:do you know what's better than a pagetop? a pagetop with content!

i have no idea if ppl still do things called reads lists anymore but here is a reads list bc i feel bad that i signed up for this game and havent given any content for licketyquickety to enjoy

conftown:

ythan
--see this if you dont understand this read

------

fairly town:

dwlee99
--i give them a lot of town credit for their day one moves and i feel like they're participating in a very positive way

not_mafia
--i have a bit of experience with him and nothing about his play strikes me as out of the ordinary or as something i wouldnt expect from town him. i also think the way the kill went through on ssbm gives him some credibility bc like i feel like its probably a misplay for mafia to not fake claim there?? or like at least do something? so in my mind n_m, if mafia, might've lurked and waited to hammer there? like i think there's a world where n_m can stay true to his playstyle while allowing ssbm to like fake claim and do something +ev for mafia before they die but instead the hammer comes in a couple hours before ssbm gets on and that strikes me as genuine

------

lean town:

save the dragons
--0/10 username, dragons are basically just capitalists so i would very much like to see them all dead. that being said i get generally good vibes from their posts. like in particular their mid-day one posts came across as town to me. i see being uncertain and hesitant about something despite voting for it as a sign of intelligence and good play and like wanting to see more content makes a lot of sense. i also think their frustration D2 is fair. like to me that just seems like somebody who is struggling to interact with the game and is just getting wagoned out of town boredom v. any legitimate reason and like i can understand how that lack of interaction while simultaneously getting votes could be frustrating and lead to disconnection from the game holistically so im not rly buying the wagon on them

aaron
--i dont rly agree with any of his recent reads tbh. but i liked most of the D1 posts, they all seemed pretty good and like nothing D2 seems out of the ordinary, just not something i agree with

alicek
-- the tone of a lot of their posts bother tf outta me. that being said, i feel like that's non-alignment indicative. the content from the three/alice interaction left me feeling like they are probably town. i place no stock in the ssbm vote either way, its kinda whatever. then there hasnt been a ton of content D2, but like i think it largely lines up with what id expect and doesnt alter my initial thoughts

andresvmb
--i have a lot of complicated thoughts about him, but im not sure its particularly relevant or worth exploring cause this should resolve itself in like a game phase regardless of my thoughts

almost50
--this is probably my weakest town read. i dont feel like there's much readable content there. like i can definitely buy the frustration and see how it leads to their resulting play. plus they havent done anything that negatively stands out, so im kind of inclined to think they're town its just a very weak read

------

null:

three
--i dont rly know how to feel about the three/alice interaction from this perspective. like three comes across as very crass at times, but i feel like thats more personality than alignment indicative. the one thing that somewhat troubled me D1 is he seemed very focused on himself and not on solving the game which is never a good thing. i do feel like their D2 posts look a fair amount better though, so im rather inclined to just wait and see until i get a stronger feeling one way or the other

ugly duck
--im not a huge fan of the D1 vigilante discussion. having theories about how a vig should operate is something i dont see as being alignment indicative and so as a result i think actively encouraging a discussion on that probably isnt very helpful. heavily participating in that conversation strikes me as a way to look productive while being very neutral and hard to read which is a net loss. but like enough people were doing it that im not comfortable saying somebody's mafia over it

based on the way he voted ssbm, i dont see it as particularly telling one way or the other. i do slightly ask the liking questions bc i see it as a way to constructively participate and it somewhat helps seeing the thought process. i dont particularly care for their pressure on STD, the way they handled that doesnt look particularly good to me, but then at the same time there wasnt a vote so im not completely sure how to feel

------

lean scum:

jacksonvirgo
--i dont get particularly good vibes here. i will say, the early day 1 stuff in particular felt good. day 2 tho, ehhhhh. #684 in particular feels fake and bothers me. then they double down on that sentiment in #784 and it seems like a very poor excuse for the drop off in play. like based on their posting history, i dont really have any issues with them not being on ssbm--like to me that read looks fairly decently thought out and makes sense. but it seems like their play has experienced a massive drop off and they're hardcore trying to coast which bothers me and makes me feel like they're somebody who worked really hard D1 to like establish themselves, and then the more the game gets into crunch time they're just gonna be passive af which seems like more of a mafia strategy than a town one
ebwop--i replaced the link about ythan with something much much better

in the event a non-byliever deletes the page i have screenshotted it here for posterity's sake:
Spoiler:
ILUVYTHAN
ILUVYTHAN
Townie
ILUVYTHAN
Townie
Townie

Post Post #919 (isolation #19) » Wed Nov 24, 2021 7:23 am

Post by ILUVYTHAN »

In post 878, Dwlee99 wrote:You need more scumreads
like id vote uglyduck/three if it came to that. and with two mafia left like theres rly not that many so i feel like scum reading half the game would be v weird. tbh i was gonna put three in the mafia category but then i actually read his day 2 posts and it made me do a double take and decide to wait
In post 883, Almost50 wrote:@ILY: So, you have but ONLY ONE SCUM LEAN, but you're not voting them????
a. youre barely a weak town read, so i can move you to that category if you want

b. i dont vote anywhere without the blessing of ythan unless a person voted for ythan in which case said person deserves to die for being anti-town regardless of what ythan thinks
ILUVYTHAN
ILUVYTHAN
Townie
ILUVYTHAN
Townie
Townie

Post Post #969 (isolation #20) » Thu Nov 25, 2021 10:33 am

Post by ILUVYTHAN »

In post 954, Andresvmb wrote:
In post 931, AliceK wrote:
In post 905, Andresvmb wrote:@DW assume for a minute that JV flips Town. Where do you go?

You know, I am starting to get this feeling that JV is being dunked on hard because they so obviously defended flipped Scum. So it’s easy to get away with that push, and some players are going to look very good from potentially having doubted that JV is Scum if we’re wrong. I still think JV needs to die (frankly they’re never going to get NK’ed and one Scum is probably defending there while the other one is SR’ing there to avoid any association if this in fact flips Town).

Look at how AliceK and Aaron are interacting towards each other, and towards the JV wagon, and tell me if there isn’t anything there that doesn’t raise suspicions for you. Aaron thinks one Scum is on wagon, and the other is off wagon. Of course, if one is on wagon, it’s not them, but then who? And now they refuse to say who is even a TR or a SR. Alice TR’s Aaron and thinks JV is Scum, which obviously fits with how most other players are viewing the game. But they themselves were on A50 and avoided Kyouko until they were literally hammered - so how come they have so much difficulty empathizing with JV’s point of view?
I was on A50 wagon, because for me RCE and Kyoko were much less likely to flip scum. I was wrong, so I will likely pay fo that. Happens, if I get shot for that so be it. But if JV flips scum, I don't think I should be shot. I haven't played scum yet (except for 4p micro), but I am not that stupid to risk protecting my scum buddy when my partner is already doing that.
You do realize this sounds somewhat silly right? If JV flips Scum, then you shouldn’t be shot? If you’re Town, then your argument should always be that you shouldn’t be shot regardless of JV’s alignment because it’s wrong. I understand what you’re hinting at - it’s likely that one of the pushers for A50 given Kyouko’s flip is most likely Scum, and you’ll probably have to flip at some point in the face of that (particularly if JV is Town). But what I would prefer to see from you is some stronger logic as to why JV is Scum, not a self-defense.

I also would like someone to tell me why Ythan is being allowed to play this way. Can someone else read that ISO and tell me what’s there to town read?
ythan saying hello friends in the first post is an obvious towntell, trust me, im an expert at reading ythan
ILUVYTHAN
ILUVYTHAN
Townie
ILUVYTHAN
Townie
Townie

Post Post #1004 (isolation #21) » Sat Nov 27, 2021 1:23 pm

Post by ILUVYTHAN »

dear mod, im moving to a different state and its the holidays so i am double busy and might not be as active for the next 3-5 days
ILUVYTHAN
ILUVYTHAN
Townie
ILUVYTHAN
Townie
Townie

Post Post #1005 (isolation #22) » Sat Nov 27, 2021 1:26 pm

Post by ILUVYTHAN »

reads list update:
andres is very town now idk why i was doubting him before i think i was crazy

im quickly losing faith in my alice townread

i think thats about it

ty for coming to my tedtalk

please tune in for my next talk entited 'the amazing ythan'
ILUVYTHAN
ILUVYTHAN
Townie
ILUVYTHAN
Townie
Townie

Post Post #1058 (isolation #23) » Fri Dec 03, 2021 4:58 pm

Post by ILUVYTHAN »

In post 1051, Ythan wrote:Morning friends especially ILY.
<3

Return to “Completed Large Normal Games”