Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Drawn from Memory

Pronoun: it/he

Post Post #2900 (ISO) » Sat Nov 06, 2021 5:16 am

Post by Datisi »

In post 2896, Salsabil Faria wrote:
In post 2884, Datisi wrote:salsa, i'm not up to date with the whole thread yet, but if you think dorsey is scum, you *really* shouldn't be voting t3 considering he's voting her. you do get that, right?
They are at E-2, I don’t want to put anyone again at E-1 :oops:
that's not what i'm saying. if you're voting t3 and calling dorsey scum, you're saying you either think t3 is currently bussing dorsey (which is maybe not impossible considering i know he once bussed in lylo, but it's still decently unlikely) or that your dorsey scumread is bs and that you think i'm scum.
I will straight up disregard all reason if you have a PR dream again. You can come back and be like, “I dreamt that Locke is a N2 Bulletproof Multitasking Cop and Self-Targeting Doctor,” and I will go, “Okay, Locke kill it is then.”
~M
Salsabil Faria
Salsabil Faria
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Salsabil Faria
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: She/Her

Post Post #2901 (ISO) » Sat Nov 06, 2021 5:17 am

Post by Salsabil Faria »

In post 2889, Datisi wrote:
In post 2870, Salsabil Faria wrote:
In post 2822, Datisi wrote:
In post 2806, Salsabil Faria wrote:
In post 2690, Datisi wrote:salsa, what the fuck was that turnaround from townreading me to voting me to voting wiki, you're explaining that today
I've a tendency to read 1v1 as TvT, so I wanted to
think
out of the box and voted you after seeing
Three
's flip.

When
Dwlee
said in 4 scums scenario trading for 1 scum for 1 TPR is not an impossible tactic which dismiss my
why scum let
Wiki
to play like this
thought process + I forgot about
Dwlee
needed time :oops: , so I voted him.
this still doesn't explain it. on d1, you called me town for meta reasons and for the ways i was solving and whatever. that's independent from three's alignment.
Every fucking time!
Breath Faria :yawn:

When I used the term
out of the box
, what do you think I meant?
i have no clue. that is why i am asking you.

if i were forced to guess, i'd say it was you saying you're trying to have a new perspective on fights you used to read tvt. if that is what you meant, that still doesn't explain why you suddenly thought i was scum despite the early townread. if that's not it, then i still have no clue what you meant.
Yes, it was *new perspective* but mainly it was this thought: if scum!you scenario can solve the game fmpov.
I'm waiting for someone to say something special in mafia game(s) about me, so that, I can change my pathetic signature.

Damn you salsa and your kamikaze claim that allowed you to enjoy and succeed within your own personally crafted win condition :lol: ~ AurorusVox
Datisi
Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Drawn from Memory

Post Post #2902 (ISO) » Sat Nov 06, 2021 5:18 am

Post by Datisi »

In post 2895, Enchant wrote:
In post 2893, Datisi wrote:enchant, do you have any actual throughts on me/datisi, or are you just gonna troll and hope a townie votes me?
Give me reason to think you are town if you tried make me shapegoat and Almost instantly jumped to your protection screaming "I am so town it means Datsey is scum" reasoning?
sorry, i genuinely understand nothing here after "give me a reason to think you are town". can you rephrase that?
I will straight up disregard all reason if you have a PR dream again. You can come back and be like, “I dreamt that Locke is a N2 Bulletproof Multitasking Cop and Self-Targeting Doctor,” and I will go, “Okay, Locke kill it is then.”
~M
Dorsey
Dorsey
Goon
Dorsey
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2903 (ISO) » Sat Nov 06, 2021 5:18 am

Post by Dorsey »

I don't see scum bussing when we have inactives and a V/LA - they can just stall if need be.
Enchant
Enchant
Survivor
Enchant
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2904 (ISO) » Sat Nov 06, 2021 5:21 am

Post by Enchant »

In post 2902, Datisi wrote:
In post 2893, Datisi wrote:enchant, do you have any actual throughts on me/datisi, or are you just gonna troll and hope a townie votes me?
Give me reason to think you are town if you tried make me shapegoat and Almost instantly jumped to your protection screaming "I am so town it means Datsey is scum" reasoning?
sorry, i genuinely understand nothing here after "give me a reason to think you are town". can you rephrase that?
After Dorsey voted you, Almost50 just voted in responce and called Dorsey scum because he is (Almost50) is town. Even i not so careless.
Datisi
Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Drawn from Memory

Post Post #2905 (ISO) » Sat Nov 06, 2021 5:21 am

Post by Datisi »

In post 2897, Dorsey wrote:2880 - I was referring to your D1 protection of A50. And which ones of your "guilty's" were actually guilty?
sure, you're free to point out what about my d1 protection of a50 is scummy, or "contradictory". and how the hell was i supposed to know he's an egomaniac who would fakeclaim pr as vt?
~M
Salsabil Faria
Salsabil Faria
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Salsabil Faria
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2906 (ISO) » Sat Nov 06, 2021 5:22 am

Post by Salsabil Faria »

In post 2897, Dorsey wrote: 2890 - The first part, yes
For the *reasons* you're scumreading
Datisi
, don't those apply on me also? Why are you townreading me?
I'm waiting for someone to say something special in mafia game(s) about me, so that, I can change my pathetic signature.

Damn you salsa and your kamikaze claim that allowed you to enjoy and succeed within your own personally crafted win condition :lol: ~ AurorusVox
Datisi
Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Drawn from Memory

Post Post #2907 (ISO) » Sat Nov 06, 2021 5:23 am

Post by Datisi »

In post 2904, Enchant wrote:
In post 2902, Datisi wrote:
After Dorsey voted you, Almost50 just voted in responce and called Dorsey scum because he is (Almost50) is town. Even i not so careless.
that wasn't his reasoning? he voted dorsey because they quickvoted me.
~M
Dorsey
Dorsey
Goon
Dorsey
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2908 (ISO) » Sat Nov 06, 2021 5:24 am

Post by Dorsey »

I have no idea what you are, you could be the fourth scum, but I know Datisi's the boss
Datisi
Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Drawn from Memory

Post Post #2909 (ISO) » Sat Nov 06, 2021 5:25 am

Post by Datisi »

In post 2901, Salsabil Faria wrote:Yes, it was *new perspective* but mainly it was this thought: if scum!you scenario can solve the game fmpov.
okay, but i still don't understand ho voting me helped you with that or if you actually got any reads from that or anything.

also, i'll make it a bit more clear:

if you think dorsey is scum, unless you think t3 and dorsey are bussing (which is a lol), you *really* should unvote t3
~M
Salsabil Faria
Salsabil Faria
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Salsabil Faria
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2910 (ISO) » Sat Nov 06, 2021 5:26 am

Post by Salsabil Faria »

In post 2898, Enchant wrote:
In post 2884, Datisi wrote:salsa, i'm not up to date with the whole thread yet, but if you think dorsey is scum, you *really* shouldn't be voting t3 considering he's voting her. you do get that, right?
IT DOESH'T MATTER HERE.

EVEN ONE TOWNIE ON TOWNIE = EPIC LOSE.

Unvote on instant, deal with first pair and THEN deal with T3 and you.

Salsabil Faria
Salsabil Faria
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Salsabil Faria
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2911 (ISO) » Sat Nov 06, 2021 5:26 am

Post by Salsabil Faria »

IT DOESH'T MATTER HERE.

Do you rolled scum??You not even mention *Faria is scum* yet!!

Dorsey
Dorsey
Goon
Dorsey
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2912 (ISO) » Sat Nov 06, 2021 5:29 am

Post by Dorsey »

OMG we're doomed lmao
Enchant
Enchant
Survivor
Enchant
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2913 (ISO) » Sat Nov 06, 2021 5:30 am

Post by Enchant »

In post 2911, Salsabil Faria wrote:
IT DOESH'T MATTER HERE.

Do you rolled scum??You not even mention *Faria is scum* yet!!
Holy shit.

Just unvote.
Dorsey
Dorsey
Goon
Dorsey
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2914 (ISO) » Sat Nov 06, 2021 5:30 am

Post by Dorsey »

So this was fun, I'm gonna go hang out with my friends. GG Datisi, A50, T3 and whoever the super clever fourth scum was.
Salsabil Faria
Salsabil Faria
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Salsabil Faria
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2915 (ISO) » Sat Nov 06, 2021 5:32 am

Post by Salsabil Faria »

In post 2900, Datisi wrote:
that's not what i'm saying. if you're voting t3 and calling dorsey scum, you're saying you either think t3 is currently bussing dorsey (which is maybe not impossible considering i know he once bussed in lylo, but it's still decently unlikely) or that your dorsey scumread is bs and that you think i'm scum.
No, I think
T3
is bussing to create distance. I'm not liking their *buddying* think to you + their response on
Dorsey
's posts seems forced.

Salsabil Faria
Salsabil Faria
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Salsabil Faria
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2916 (ISO) » Sat Nov 06, 2021 5:33 am

Post by Salsabil Faria »

In post 2903, Dorsey wrote:I don't see scum bussing when we have inactives and a V/LA - they can just stall if need be.
So, you're clearing
T3
?

Enchant
Enchant
Survivor
Enchant
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2917 (ISO) » Sat Nov 06, 2021 5:33 am

Post by Enchant »

Alright i try to explain again. Calmly.

Dorsey voted Datisi. Considering mafia didn't just jumped with quickhammer wagon, then one scum hiding here for sure.

There's no need to vote T3 yet. If you really want for it, just deal when first pair being resolved, and vote T3 on next day. Because you not getting T3 elimmed, unless you both townies and mafia quickhammer him.
Datisi
Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Drawn from Memory

Post Post #2918 (ISO) » Sat Nov 06, 2021 5:34 am

Post by Datisi »

salsa, there's this fun sentence people usually say in this situation

it's "why don't you help him bus?"
~M
Datisi
Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Drawn from Memory

Post Post #2919 (ISO) » Sat Nov 06, 2021 5:35 am

Post by Datisi »

because guess what, you're really looking like a dorsey partner right now when you're saying "yeah, dorsey is scum... but i really wanna kill t3 first :("
~M
Salsabil Faria
Salsabil Faria
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Salsabil Faria
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2920 (ISO) » Sat Nov 06, 2021 5:37 am

Post by Salsabil Faria »

In post 2909, Datisi wrote:
In post 2901, Salsabil Faria wrote:Yes, it was *new perspective* but mainly it was this thought: if scum!you scenario can solve the game fmpov.
okay, but i still don't understand ho voting me helped you with that or if you actually got any reads from that or anything.

if you think dorsey is scum, unless you think t3 and dorsey are bussing (which is a lol), you *really* should unvote t3
Nah, the vote on you didn’t do a thing as I put
Wiki
at E-1 and the day was ended early :oops:

Ok, I'm unvoting...

UNVOTE: T3

Salsabil Faria
Salsabil Faria
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Salsabil Faria
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2921 (ISO) » Sat Nov 06, 2021 5:39 am

Post by Salsabil Faria »

In post 2908, Dorsey wrote:I have no idea what you are, you could be the fourth scum, but I know Datisi's the boss
:facepalm:

Salsabil Faria
Salsabil Faria
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Salsabil Faria
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2922 (ISO) » Sat Nov 06, 2021 5:44 am

Post by Salsabil Faria »

In post 2919, Datisi wrote:because guess what, you're really looking like a dorsey partner right now when you're saying "yeah, dorsey is scum... but i really wanna kill t3 first :("
Noooooooo....
I don’t want to vote
Dorsey
rn because they are at E-2 and we really need time to find their partners :(
and I feel bad if I don’t vote anyone :oops:

Btw, is
Dorsey
/
T3
/
Enchant
/
Looker
possible?

Datisi
Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Drawn from Memory

Post Post #2923 (ISO) » Sat Nov 06, 2021 5:48 am

Post by Datisi »

it's lylo, now is not the time to be feeling bad for not voting anyone.

i can't think of anything that would immediately make that team impossible, but i have zero faith in being able to correctly solve 4 scum in a 9p lylo all at once. i can try to find people who i think are likely partners to dorsey later (gotta go pretend to be doing things now), but my first priority today is getting them voted out.
~M
geraintm
geraintm
Jack of All Trades
geraintm
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2924 (ISO) » Sat Nov 06, 2021 6:04 am

Post by geraintm »

In post 2920, Salsabil Faria wrote:
In post 2909, Datisi wrote:

Nah, the vote on you didn’t do a thing as I put
Wiki
at E-1 and the day was ended early :oops:

Ok, I'm unvoting...

UNVOTE: T3
weekend and i dont have time to put effort in and go back through the threads, so sorry my posts are just chippy

but this is the first good post today

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”