Ku_F
Ku_F
Goon
Ku_F
Goon
Goon

Post Post #350 (ISO) » Tue Oct 14, 2008 3:26 am

Post by Ku_F »

May I ask you how I should know what you talked about?
As you could see in my posts day 2, I was most of the time joking. Especially with the posts about the mason partners and what they discussed.
Look back and you'll see that I know what you discussed as I went to Nat's house and stalked him. How could I do something like that? Were you really buying that I know what you discussed?
I was already suspecting that you two were the masons if Nat was telling the truth.

So what did you discuss?
Who's scum aru?
DraketheFake
DraketheFake
Goon
DraketheFake
Goon
Goon

Post Post #351 (ISO) » Tue Oct 14, 2008 3:29 am

Post by DraketheFake »

Vi wrote:I am Gooey, his mason partner.
Supplies!

I don't know why he has to be a Mafia Role Cop, if he is in fact any kind of role cop. Then again, I'm still not 100% sure what, if anything, she was joking about to start the day.

In any event, that leaves:

Me
Ku_F
DragonsofSummer
Capricious
Jebus
Save The Dragons
Microphone_Kirby
Kmd4390

Of which 2-4 are likely scum. Better odds, I say.
Vi
Vi
Professor Paragon
Vi
Professor Paragon
Professor Paragon

Post Post #352 (ISO) » Tue Oct 14, 2008 3:46 am

Post by Vi »

Ku_F 350 wrote:May I ask you how I should know what you talked about?
As you could see in my posts day 2, I was most of the time joking. Especially with the posts about the mason partners and what they discussed.
Look back and you'll see that I know what you discussed as I went to Nat's house and stalked him. How could I do something like that? Were you really buying that I know what you discussed?
I was already suspecting that you two were the masons if Nat was telling the truth.
Of course I didn't buy that you knew... which was the point in me asking; to see what you would respond with. I'm not fond of dismissing the whole thing as a joke, obv... although I suppose that could have been the case.

Whatever, confirmed Townies yay.
Save The Dragons
Save The Dragons
He/Him
Protection unnecessary
Save The Dragons
He/Him
Protection unnecessary
Protection unnecessary
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #353 (ISO) » Tue Oct 14, 2008 3:58 am

Post by Save The Dragons »

Masons aren't confirmed townies!

Stupid scum killing my brother. I just wanted to play a game with my brother and they take him from me. Wait...why the hell did they kill Ozy, anyway? Oh well.

The claim that Ku_F stalked Natirasha in real life and read his discussion was funny.

Gotta go to class, will discuss more later.

(And the role is called a tracker, not a stalker).
Vi
Vi
Professor Paragon
Vi
Professor Paragon
Professor Paragon

Post Post #354 (ISO) » Tue Oct 14, 2008 4:00 am

Post by Vi »

Save The Dragons wrote:Masons aren't confirmed townies!
True in the general sense.
That said, do you have a reason to suspect me or my claim?
Kmd4390
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
I lost a bet.

Post Post #355 (ISO) » Tue Oct 14, 2008 4:20 am

Post by Kmd4390 »

Ku_F, I laughed while reading about you "stalking" Nat. I believe the masons right now, but they definitely aren't 100% confirmed.
KMD is the coolest dude who ever lost a bet to me - vonflare
Save The Dragons
Save The Dragons
He/Him
Protection unnecessary
Save The Dragons
He/Him
Protection unnecessary
Protection unnecessary

Post Post #356 (ISO) » Tue Oct 14, 2008 6:18 am

Vi wrote: That said, do you have a reason to suspect me or my claim?
Other than the fact you tried to suggest that you two were confirmed? No, but that's irrelevant.

On that note, in your mason PMs, does it say whether or not the other player is confirmed town?
Vi
Vi
Professor Paragon
Vi
Professor Paragon
Professor Paragon

Post Post #357 (ISO) » Tue Oct 14, 2008 8:25 am

Post by Vi »

Save The Dragons wrote:On that note, in your mason PMs, does it say whether or not the other player is confirmed town?
Reading the PM again, it actually doesn't say that Natirasha is confirmed Town; just confirmed Kirby. :v

Lameness ensues.
Kmd4390
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
I lost a bet.

Post Post #358 (ISO) » Tue Oct 14, 2008 9:03 am

Post by Kmd4390 »

So one of you could still be scum, even as a mason.
Vi
Vi
Professor Paragon
Vi
Professor Paragon
Professor Paragon

Post Post #359 (ISO) » Tue Oct 14, 2008 9:41 am

Post by Vi »

Kmd4390 wrote:So one of you could still be scum, even as a mason.
Correct. As I said, lameness ensues.
However, I would be somewhat disappointed if that were the case, considering the flavor implies that Dedede (canon antagonist) killed Ozymandius, and I was specifically told Natirasha was Kirby (titular protagonist)...
Natirasha
Natirasha
Jack of All Trades
Natirasha
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #360 (ISO) » Tue Oct 14, 2008 10:20 am

Post by Natirasha »

Yup. Vi and I are masons. Everything Vi has said to this point is correct.

Vote: Ku_F
since he's created a failboat and did some major fishing there.
Natirasha is just a vestige, it's Contessa now.
Save The Dragons
Save The Dragons
He/Him
Protection unnecessary
Save The Dragons
He/Him
Protection unnecessary
Protection unnecessary

Post Post #361 (ISO) » Tue Oct 14, 2008 11:50 am

Vi wrote: However, I would be somewhat disappointed if that were the case, considering the flavor implies that Dedede (canon antagonist) killed Ozymandius, and I was specifically told Natirasha was Kirby (titular protagonist)...
Ozy was most likely killed by Dedede (flat as a pancake, hammer) but even so, the point you made is moot because the mafia usually is made up of more than one person and sometimes mods will spice things up by placing unlikely persons as mafia or on the same alignment.

That said, I'm not inclined to believe either of you are scum at this point, nor am I really seeing who is. I'd like to see Jebus and DoS post.
DragonsofSummer
DragonsofSummer
Mafia Scum
DragonsofSummer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #362 (ISO) » Tue Oct 14, 2008 12:03 pm

Post by DragonsofSummer »

I still think Jebus should have been lynched yesterday, and hold that same opinion today.
Vote Jebus

As for the mason claims I see no reason to disbelieve it at the current time, but also agree that they are by no means cleared.
"I want you to hit me as hard as you can."
-Tyler Durden
Ku_F
Ku_F
Goon
Ku_F
Goon
Goon

Post Post #363 (ISO) » Tue Oct 14, 2008 7:52 pm

Post by Ku_F »

I'm a she.
How was I rolefishing? You claimed mason and I wanted to know who your partner is as he could confirm that there are masons present. But why didn't you tell who your partner is yesterday?

And like I asked already, want to tell us what you did discuss?
Who's scum aru?
DragonsofSummer
DragonsofSummer
Mafia Scum
DragonsofSummer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #364 (ISO) » Wed Oct 15, 2008 12:22 am

Ku_F's curiosity has gotten into the realm of scummy to me at this point. Not only did she force the mason issue (which I can kind of understand) but she keeps asking to know what they talked about at night. Having been a mason before, and been in games with masons before I have never seen someone who didn't end up having an ulterior motive question a mason about what they said at night.

I feel it is obvious why scum would want to know, and equally obvious why it is unimportant for the town to know.

Ku_F is probably second on my scum list for her actions today. I also find it very regrettable that we outed the (alleged) masons on day 2...
-Tyler Durden
DragonsofSummer
DragonsofSummer
Mafia Scum
DragonsofSummer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #365 (ISO) » Wed Oct 15, 2008 12:24 am

Ebwop: Discussion of whether one of the masons is potentially scum can only descend into WIFOM, and we have no reason to even discuss it at this point.
-Tyler Durden
Vi
Vi
Professor Paragon
Vi
Professor Paragon
Professor Paragon

Post Post #366 (ISO) » Wed Oct 15, 2008 1:34 am

Post by Vi »

Ku_F 363 wrote:But why didn't you tell who your partner is yesterday?
Why not direct that question toward me, since I was the one who revealed myself?
And the answer is - I did not needlessly want to be an NK magnet, something Natirasha will probably never have any trouble with.
As far as why Natirasha didn't do it yesterday, I doubt you were intended to believe that claim in the first place (remember who we're talking about here).
Ku_F 363 wrote:And like I asked already, want to tell us what you did discuss?
'Want to tell us why you care? I'm disappointed; you must not have gotten a good view of his monitor.
Kmd4390
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
I lost a bet.

Post Post #367 (ISO) » Wed Oct 15, 2008 2:52 am

Post by Kmd4390 »

Vi wrote:I was specifically told Natirasha was Kirby (titular protagonist)...
Characters don't mean much. It's up to the Mod who the scum are character wise, and if it were me, Kirby would be scum because it would be amusing from a Mod point of view. It can still go either way. Actually, just for fun, I'd probably be sure to tell the other mason that their partner is Kirby if I were the Mod. But yeah, character is null.
DragonsofSummer wrote:Ebwop: Discussion of whether one of the masons is potentially scum can only descend into WIFOM, and we have no reason to even discuss it at this point.
I wouldn't reccomend lynching either of them today. I just want to make it clear that one of them could be scum.
Microphone_Kirby
Microphone_Kirby
Goon
Microphone_Kirby
Goon
Goon

Post Post #368 (ISO) » Wed Oct 15, 2008 3:34 am

Post by Microphone_Kirby »

Vi wrote:
Ku_F 347 wrote:Now I have two things which can catch him when he lies: the name of his partner and the things they discussed.
Oh, no no no. I believe you've already been caught.

When Natirasha claimed Kirby the Mason on Day 1, he was telling the truth. I am Gooey, his mason partner. If you need any corroborating evidence, I suggest you read the first half of D1 with your eyes open this time. (Although it is true that we knew each other from another site.)

And this is the part where you die, Ku_F. You get to fill in the last part of the puzzle - what did we talk about last night? I'm calling manure on your entire story, suggesting that you are instead a Mafia Role Cop.

as an incentive of sorts.
Natirasha wrote:Yup. Vi and I are masons. Everything Vi has said to this point is correct.

since he's created a failboat and did some major fishing there.
... :shock:
Wow... what a bomb that has been dropped.
Ku_F wrote: Look back and you'll see that I know what you discussed as I went to Nat's house and stalked him.
How could I do something like that? Were you really buying that I know what you discussed?

So what did you discuss?
Why would you say such things in the first place? Oh, and I can't buy that "you were joking".

And why is it important that we know what they discussed at all?

FoS: Ku_F
Jebus
Jebus
Mafia Scum
Jebus
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #369 (ISO) » Wed Oct 15, 2008 3:06 pm

Post by Jebus »

[quote="Microphone_Kirby]
Ku_F wrote: Look back and you'll see that I know what you discussed as I went to Nat's house and stalked him.
How could I do something like that? Were you really buying that I know what you discussed?

So what did you discuss?
Why would you say such things in the first place? Oh, and I can't buy that "you were joking".

And why is it important that we know what they discussed at all?

FoS: Ku_F
[/quote]
QFT

Though I think this is more deserving of a vote than an FoS.

Irrelevant: Vi, new avatar is nice.
Bastard ModGod. Mislynch fodder. Suave savior.
Kmd4390
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
I lost a bet.

Post Post #370 (ISO) » Wed Oct 15, 2008 3:27 pm

Post by Kmd4390 »

It was obviously a joke. I seriously doubt that Ku_F is a messed up stalker like that. How could you possibly take that seriously?
Save The Dragons
Save The Dragons
He/Him
Protection unnecessary
Save The Dragons
He/Him
Protection unnecessary
Protection unnecessary

Post Post #371 (ISO) » Wed Oct 15, 2008 8:17 pm

I just got more inclined to suspect Jebus.
Ku_F
Ku_F
Goon
Ku_F
Goon
Goon

Post Post #372 (ISO) » Wed Oct 15, 2008 10:18 pm

Post by Ku_F »

As masons sometimes tell what they discussed. I was once a mason. My partner and I discussed during the night who we saw as scummy. The next day my partner told this to the town without revealing ourselves.
In another game I have been in, the masons told also what they discussed as I guess they thought it could help.

The reason behind this is that when the masons are confirmed, they can discuss everything without interfering scum. They can discuss everything without other players of which they don't know the allignment that it's wrong or correct. They can easily give their opinion about stuff and discuss it as they can trust eachother. In this case they aren't confirmed, but from what I've read Vi trusts Nat.

When you have information, it's better for the town to know what it is as they are now withholding information. And that is as far as I know anti-town. Besides, my first question was: Want to share what you've talked about during the night?
When i didn't get the answer, I thought they would give to us as in my games when there were masons, they shared their information the next day. That's why my second question was: So what did you discuss?
But when it appeared they weren't going to tell us, I asked the original question again: And like I asked already, want to tell us what you did discuss?

See the difference there. I ask '
Want
to tell us what you discussed? This is a normal question which can be answered with yes or no. If not, I would like to have a reason.

Also Vi, do you know that kind Dedede actually helped Kirby a few times?
Besides, I've already said why I wasn't sure about Nat's claim. The time wasn't right for it and I've seen a game where scum also claimed mason, while there was no mason. I wanted to rule out the second.
But you didn't want to be an NK magnet. Then why did you claim today?

So Jebus, want to explain for yourself what you think was scummy about it?
Who's scum aru?
Vi
Vi
Professor Paragon
Vi
Professor Paragon
Professor Paragon

Post Post #373 (ISO) » Thu Oct 16, 2008 2:29 am

Post by Vi »

When you have information, it's better for the town to know what it is as they are now withholding information. And that is as far as I know anti-town.
We're Masons, not Setup Insiders. I know our roles. Everything else is basically speculation. I've been as up-front as I can be about who's suspected; nothing is being withheld.
Yes... against his will and pride, but yes.
But you didn't want to be an NK magnet. Then why did you claim today?
Why don't you think that one through, since (intentionally or otherwise) you caused it?
(Hint: My Mafia career is a long string of "not my proudest moment"s.)
Everything you say and do matters. People will respond in ways you may never see. May those responses be what you intend.
Save The Dragons
Save The Dragons
He/Him
Protection unnecessary
Save The Dragons
He/Him
Protection unnecessary
Protection unnecessary

Post Post #374 (ISO) » Thu Oct 16, 2008 11:24 am

I am getting less and less comfortable with the mason claim. Arg. I was going to be productive today...I guess that's over with.

Let's start from the begining.
Natirasha wrote:
vote:Natirasha
. Cuz he's scum.
Natirasha wrote: Oh, I'm King Dedede, and Vi is Waddle-Dee. Together, we make up a mafia.
Would it surprise anyone if Natirasha posted these because it was true and he was trying a WIFOM gambit up front and a "gotcha" thing at the end (as in, saying something like "I won even though I told everyone who the scum were." ? Natirasha and Vi knew each other from a previous game, they seem quite comfortable with each other, which is a little unnerving to me.

I know this is very unlikely (especially since he claimed Kirby and there's been no counter claim as of yet), that's why we had the whole discussion in the beginning. Due to WIFOM, we can't rule it out, but we can also suggest that it is unlikely this is the case, but...(which brings us back into a vicious circle).

I just don't want to be had.
Natirasha wrote:Well, I'm going to set the record straight. Vi and I know each other, from another site. It isn't so much of a stretch that VoVvy would defend me.
Again, if I may make a very speculative statement, if they are scum together, they are setting up a system in which we are comfortable with them defending each other.
Natirasha wrote:Fine, fine, I'll claim somewhat for now.

I am Kirby, a mason.
There's no reason for him to claim, but he did it D1. I see a few reasons for doing so:

1) Masons are a pretty weak role, but they're something. It's possible he was trying to direct the kill onto him because his role is not powerful, but the claim might be tempting enough for scum to go after.
2) He's trying to establish very early that he's a mason (whether he is or not) so we get comfortable with that.
3) He's searching for a Kirby counterclaim from a pro-town memeber. This one seems very unlikely, as it's probably not worth a 1 scum for whatever Kirby's role is (and he is probably Kirby, regardless of what his role is).
4) For no reason.
Vi wrote: When Natirasha claimed Kirby the Mason on Day 1, he was telling the truth. I am Gooey, his mason partner. If you need any corroborating evidence, I suggest you read the first half of D1 with your eyes open this time. (Although it is true that we knew each other from another site.)

And this is the part where you die, Ku_F. You get to fill in the last part of the puzzle - what did we talk about last night? I'm calling manure on your entire story, suggesting that you are instead a Mafia Role Cop.
Question! If you suspect that your D1 play corroborates that you two are masons, and going with the fact that Natirasha...uh...claimed mason D1, what grounds do you have of suspecting her to be a Mafia Role Cop?
Vi wrote:Whatever, confirmed Townies yay.
This statement is very bad.
Vi wrote:However, I would be somewhat disappointed if that were the case, considering the flavor implies that Dedede (canon antagonist) killed Ozymandius, and I was specifically told Natirasha was Kirby (titular protagonist)...
Problem! I think I mentioned this already, but 3 person mafia could explain this, as well as, if you really wanted to stretch, hammer Kirby. Clearing your mason partner (or more importantly, suggesting that you two are clear) from this is not good.
Vi wrote:
Ku_F 363 wrote:But why didn't you tell who your partner is yesterday?
Why not direct that question toward me, since I was the one who revealed myself?
Natirasha revealed himself first, and Ku_F asked Natirasha yesterday, so there's really no reason to direct the question at you.
Vi wrote:
Yes... against his will and pride, but yes.
This statement makes me feel like you're trying really hard to dissuade the fact that you two are mafia.

I would argue that it was not against his will or pride (Kirby 64 and pretty much any other game where Dark Matter is the antagonist).

I'm not really sure what to think yet. Most of it is circumstantial evidence that on its own would be hard to suggest you're scum over townie, but that has built up over the course of the game so far. The biggest thing is that two scum claiming masons is a very bad idea, and trying to suggest that they're both claimed townies is a really bad idea, but I do not want to put you guys on the backburner as "hey, they're probably not scum, I won't even consider them ever again," only to have the game end with a "we played all y'allz good!"

Ku_F's statements, although a little weird, were clearly a joke, so I'm not sure how you, M_K, and Jebus by proxy (or by QFT) can say "I can't buy that you were joking." What exactly do you mean by this, and what exactly do you expect Ku_F to gain out of being silly like this by being scum (I'm not saying that it's a town action, but I see it a neutral one).

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”