Three
Three
Goon
Three
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2150 (ISO) » Thu Oct 28, 2021 11:36 pm

Post by Three »

Do you all want to know the final nail in the coffin for why Salsa is scum? Besides everything else I already said? Because town!Salsa is impulsive and self-destructive. Town!Salsa has good reads but almost zero nuance. Town!Salsa would literally rather drop the game or self-vote and crash and burn than deal with pressure from town, not power through it like she's been doing all game.

Town!Salsa isn't bad, but she naturally comes off as scummy because she gets paranoid and annoyed when people don't listen to her or scum read her. Scum!Salsa is otherwise very controlled, very thorough and precise, and very very townie looking because she can be 100% confident with whatever she says due to not actually having to second guess her self or her reads.
Wiki
Wiki
Goon
Wiki
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2151 (ISO) » Thu Oct 28, 2021 11:37 pm

Post by Wiki »

In post 2149, Three wrote:
In post 2148, Wiki wrote:
In post 2147, Three wrote:Are you seriously scum reading me because I didn't impulsively counter scum read T3?
yes
Bad Wiki. Go to bad player jail.
im a traitor for you, dont forget it
Wiki
Wiki
Goon
Wiki
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2152 (ISO) » Thu Oct 28, 2021 11:42 pm

Post by Wiki »

In post 2150, Three wrote:Do you all want to know the final nail in the coffin for why Salsa is scum? Besides everything else I already said? Because town!Salsa is impulsive and self-destructive. Town!Salsa has good reads but almost zero nuance. Town!Salsa would literally rather drop the game or self-vote and crash and burn than deal with pressure from town, not power through it like she's been doing all game.

Town!Salsa isn't bad, but she naturally comes off as scummy because she gets paranoid and annoyed when people don't listen to her or scum read her. Scum!Salsa is otherwise very controlled, very thorough and precise, and very very townie looking because she can be 100% confident with whatever she says due to not actually having to second guess her self or her reads.
i dont trust metareading
Wiki
Wiki
Goon
Wiki
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2153 (ISO) » Thu Oct 28, 2021 11:45 pm

Post by Wiki »

u think looker and salsa are together?
if no, gamma said not to elim salsa today
you think smth like sely,looker,salsa?
sely townreads gamma and salsa a bit
ppl townread sely
i dont think sely is a scum
Three
Three
Goon
Three
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2154 (ISO) » Thu Oct 28, 2021 11:47 pm

Post by Three »

I don't know what E-x I'm at but whatever, I'm about to go to bed and somebody might quick hammer before I wake up. I'm VT. Now stop throwing and vote actual scum. If you think scum plays the way I have i.e. not giving a shit about how I'm perceived and pressuring commonly town read players, you might want to reconsider what you think scumminess actually looks like.

I want to vote within my scum reads + Wiki. Geraintm and T3 are useless flips since they have low content and low progression respectively. If either are scum then cool, but I don't fucking know that, and you're kidding yourself if you think either of them have made themselves readable enough to figure that out today.
Three
Three
Goon
Three
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2155 (ISO) » Thu Oct 28, 2021 11:49 pm

Post by Three »

In post 2152, Wiki wrote:
In post 2150, Three wrote:Do you all want to know the final nail in the coffin for why Salsa is scum? Besides everything else I already said? Because town!Salsa is impulsive and self-destructive. Town!Salsa has good reads but almost zero nuance. Town!Salsa would literally rather drop the game or self-vote and crash and burn than deal with pressure from town, not power through it like she's been doing all game.

i dont trust metareading
YOU LITERALLY META'D ICO!
Iconeum
Iconeum
Survivor
Iconeum
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2156 (ISO) » Thu Oct 28, 2021 11:51 pm

Post by Iconeum »

In post 2152, Wiki wrote:i dont trust metareading
why the fuck did you make a half-assed meta case on me then?
Rawr!
#stopmodabuse
#Town!Ico.never.does.that.
"paying to play mafia is like paying someone to punch you in the face" ~ Datisi
Three
Three
Goon
Three
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2157 (ISO) » Thu Oct 28, 2021 11:51 pm

Post by Three »

In post 2153, Wiki wrote:u think looker and salsa are together?
if no, gamma said not to elim salsa today
you think smth like sely,looker,salsa?
sely townreads gamma and salsa a bit
ppl townread sely
i dont think sely is a scum
Reads lists aren't hero solves. Jesus Christ.

Also Sel went up to null for me, I don't want to vote her today.
Iconeum
Iconeum
Survivor
Iconeum
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2158 (ISO) » Thu Oct 28, 2021 11:52 pm

Post by Iconeum »

In post 2154, Three wrote:I don't know what E-x I'm at but whatever, I'm about to go to bed and somebody might quick hammer before I wake up. I'm VT. Now stop throwing and vote actual scum. If you think scum plays the way I have i.e. not giving a shit about how I'm perceived and pressuring commonly town read players, you might want to reconsider what you think scumminess actually looks like.

I want to vote within my scum reads + Wiki. Geraintm and T3 are useless flips since they have low content and low progression respectively. If either are scum then cool, but I don't fucking know that, and you're kidding yourself if you think either of them have made themselves readable enough to figure that out today.
there's like 3 or whatever votes on you...
Rawr!
#stopmodabuse
Wiki
Wiki
Goon
Wiki
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2159 (ISO) » Thu Oct 28, 2021 11:54 pm

Post by Wiki »

sely is town for you
she said dont touch looker and salsa

ico is town for you
he said dont touch datisi

you either vote dorsey, or need to think about t3 and other options.
i dont understand how you can nullread t3 who decided to elim you today in the end of the day, and there are no evidence t3 can be a townie (maybe only dwlee protects t3, nobody else).
from your pov t3 should be suspicious af

yeah, you have some good posts, so i dont vote you, but i have no idea how to townread you and how to protect you

i wont be crying for elimination a man, who is searching for a traitor on day 1
Wiki
Wiki
Goon
Wiki
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2160 (ISO) » Thu Oct 28, 2021 11:56 pm

Post by Wiki »

In post 2156, Iconeum wrote:why the fuck did you make a half-assed meta case on me then?
to elim you for voting your townies
Iconeum
Iconeum
Survivor
Iconeum
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2161 (ISO) » Thu Oct 28, 2021 11:57 pm

Post by Iconeum »

how do you know they're townies
Rawr!
#stopmodabuse
Iconeum
Iconeum
Survivor
Iconeum
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2162 (ISO) » Thu Oct 28, 2021 11:58 pm

Post by Iconeum »

your level of confidence is too damn high and unnatural
Rawr!
#stopmodabuse
Wiki
Wiki
Goon
Wiki
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2163 (ISO) » Thu Oct 28, 2021 11:59 pm

Post by Wiki »

In post 2161, Iconeum wrote:how do you know they're townies
you was voting YOUR townies, people who are townies FOR YOU
Wiki
Wiki
Goon
Wiki
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2164 (ISO) » Fri Oct 29, 2021 12:00 am

Post by Wiki »

go away in vla
Three
Three
Goon
Three
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2165 (ISO) » Fri Oct 29, 2021 12:00 am

Post by Three »

In post 2158, Iconeum wrote:
In post 2154, Three wrote:I don't know what E-x I'm at but whatever, I'm about to go to bed and somebody might quick hammer before I wake up. I'm VT. Now stop throwing and vote actual scum. If you think scum plays the way I have i.e. not giving a shit about how I'm perceived and pressuring commonly town read players, you might want to reconsider what you think scumminess actually looks like.

there's like 3 or whatever votes on you...
I just counted, I think I'm at E-2 and my slot is being considered by other players as well. There is a good chance I'm put at E-1 or accidentally quick hammered before I even wake up at the rate we're going, especially since we never managed to get a real wagon going all of Day 1.
Wiki
Wiki
Goon
Wiki
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2166 (ISO) » Fri Oct 29, 2021 12:03 am

Post by Wiki »

4 votes
Wiki
Wiki
Goon
Wiki
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2167 (ISO) » Fri Oct 29, 2021 12:04 am

Post by Wiki »

3 votes. datisi,t3,salsa. ico and i unvoted
Wiki
Wiki
Goon
Wiki
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2168 (ISO) » Fri Oct 29, 2021 12:08 am

Post by Wiki »

three, if you are not experienced player and town, maybe start listening to people who are townies for you?
Three
Three
Goon
Three
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2169 (ISO) » Fri Oct 29, 2021 12:09 am

Post by Three »

In post 2159, Wiki wrote:sely is town for you
she said dont touch looker and salsa

ico is town for you
he said dont touch datisi

you either vote dorsey, or need to think about t3 and other options.
i dont understand how you can nullread t3 who decided to elim you today in the end of the day, and there are no evidence t3 can be a townie (maybe only dwlee protects t3, nobody else).
from your pov t3 should be suspicious af

yeah, you have some good posts, so i dont vote you, but i have no idea how to townread you and how to protect you

i wont be crying for elimination a man, who is searching for a traitor on day 1
Why is it that the only possible scenario is that I'm incorrect about all of my reads and everyone else is 100% correct about their reads?

I already said there isn't evidence that T3 is town. I don't have a handle on his slot. His decision to try to elim me is obviously wrong and misguided, but it also isn't alignment indicative, maybe opportunistic at best.

Yet Salsa's vote is the same, she explicitly said that she didn't scum read me yet she still voted me after Dorsey's wagon died and mine gained momentum. Datisi scum read me for moving my vote after Dorsey's wagon lost steam (apparently I'm supposed to just park my vote on his town reads?). Why isn't it opportunistic for Salsa, yet T3 is supposed to look super suspicious to me?
Wiki
Wiki
Goon
Wiki
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2170 (ISO) » Fri Oct 29, 2021 12:09 am

Post by Wiki »

one of the simpliest way to play this game - is to find 1-2 townies and TO WORK TOGETHER, or just to sheep them
Three
Three
Goon
Three
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2171 (ISO) » Fri Oct 29, 2021 12:12 am

Post by Three »

In post 2168, Wiki wrote:three, if you are not experienced player and town, maybe start listening to people who are townies for you?
I am, our reads are conflicting.
In post 2170, Wiki wrote:one of the simpliest way to play this game - is to find 1-2 townies and TO WORK TOGETHER, or just to sheep them
You aren't working together with ANYONE! You've accused everyone of being scum! Stop with the holier than thou attitude already.
Wiki
Wiki
Goon
Wiki
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2172 (ISO) » Fri Oct 29, 2021 12:13 am

Post by Wiki »

In post 2171, Three wrote:You aren't working together with ANYONE! You've accused everyone of being scum! Stop with the holier than thou attitude already.
this is not true. i started doing this in my latest posts.
Three
Three
Goon
Three
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2173 (ISO) » Fri Oct 29, 2021 12:18 am

Post by Three »

In post 2171, Three wrote:
In post 2168, Wiki wrote:three, if you are not experienced player and town, maybe start listening to people who are townies for you?
I am, our reads are conflicting.
In post 2170, Wiki wrote:one of the simpliest way to play this game - is to find 1-2 townies and TO WORK TOGETHER, or just to sheep them
You aren't working together with ANYONE! You've accused everyone of being scum! Stop with the holier than thou attitude already.
Wait wtf, my town reads don't all conflict. Dwlee still believes Salsa is scum and Andres is just as unsure and conflicted about T3 as I am. I just got gaslit lmao.
ChaosOmega
ChaosOmega
Mafia Scum
ChaosOmega
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2174 (ISO) » Fri Oct 29, 2021 12:19 am

Post by ChaosOmega »

Votecount 1.14

Three (3) - Datisi, T3, Salsabil Faria
Datisi (3) - Three, Dorsey, Looker
T3 (2) - Selynee, Wiki
Looker (1) - Iconeum
Salsabil Faria (1) - geraintm
Wiki (1) - Almost50

Not Voting (2) - Andresvmb, Dwlee99

With 13 players alive, it takes 7 votes to eliminate someone.

Deadline
: (expired on 2021-10-31 06:52:46)
Is it any wonder things seem so awry? We swim in a sea of confusion and don't have to think to survive, so nobody listens!

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”