Mafia Scum
Darox
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #275 (ISO) » Tue Oct 14, 2008 9:52 pm

Post by Darox »

Kinetic wrote:
Darox wrote:Hey new people.

Did you know Kinetic is a very good wagon and that I strongly endorse it?
This coming from a guy who's only evidence can best be explained by the reliance of someone else to be scum.

Congrats on lurking -.-;;;.
I'm pretty awesome like that.
The Internet
The Internet
Goon
The Internet
Goon
Goon

Post Post #276 (ISO) » Wed Oct 15, 2008 1:13 am

Post by The Internet »

I'm just asking for your faction name. Specifically, the one you alledge is town. YOU DO NOT HAVE TO SAY YOUR WIN CONDITION An example: SFASDFSJHJ (just a hypothetical) would be a faction, while its win condition is to kill all of DHJJAJKLCU and DGNDHMS( again, just hypothetical). I know the names of several factions from my role PM, but only the win conditions of my two were in there. Don't sidestep the question, it is a reasonable request.
Darox
Darox
Mafia Scum
Darox
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #277 (ISO) » Wed Oct 15, 2008 2:05 am

Post by Darox »

Of course, are we considering races 'Factions'?

My Pm alerts me to the existance of three seperate factions, one of which is mine, and three races.

Technically, because I know all races have a win condition where they win if only members of that race are alive, and I know the win conditions of two of the factions, I know five win conditions.
Darox
Darox
Mafia Scum
Darox
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #278 (ISO) » Wed Oct 15, 2008 2:09 am

Post by Darox »

Oh and, I don't know how you can not know which faction is town, because I was explicitly which faction is known as the "town" faction.
populartajo
populartajo
Alpaca Caliente
populartajo
Alpaca Caliente
Alpaca Caliente

Post Post #279 (ISO) » Wed Oct 15, 2008 3:06 am

Post by populartajo »

Im sorry guys. Work is stupidly busy as hell and this game is going too fast for my current time to give a proper reread until weekend.I will post something decent then.
Call me Tajo.
http://www.mafiascum.net/forum/viewtopic.php?t=12894
Coming summer 2010: Tajo's Starcraft Mafia.
Tajo's MagictheGathering Mafia
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #280 (ISO) » Wed Oct 15, 2008 4:35 am

Post by farside22 »

Hi all. As stated I am replacing Tovarish. I need to read through. Will have some thoughts for you today.
Sarcasm is just a way of saying how stupid you think someone is but in a more polite way.
Empking
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking's Alt's Alt

Post Post #281 (ISO) » Wed Oct 15, 2008 4:56 am

Post by Empking »

Darox wrote:Of course, are we considering races 'Factions'?

My Pm alerts me to the existance of
three
seperate factions, one of which is mine, and three races.

Technically, because I know all races have a win condition where they win if only members of that race are alive, and I know the win conditions of two of the factions, I know five win conditions.
Is the bold an error?
Kinetic
Kinetic
Mafia Scum
Kinetic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #282 (ISO) » Wed Oct 15, 2008 5:14 am

Post by Kinetic »

The Internet wrote:I'm just asking for your faction name. Specifically, the one you alledge is town. YOU DO NOT HAVE TO SAY YOUR WIN CONDITION An example: SFASDFSJHJ (just a hypothetical) would be a faction, while its win condition is to kill all of DHJJAJKLCU and DGNDHMS( again, just hypothetical). I know the names of several factions from my role PM, but only the win conditions of my two were in there. Don't sidestep the question, it is a reasonable request.
Kinetic, post 237 wrote:we just need to claim the win conditions name.
Kinetic, post 242 wrote:First, everyone must agree that this claim will go through to everyone. If someone tries to dodge it, we need a consensus that we will lynch them.

Second, I'll generate (or someone else can if you think I have some magical powers) using the boards dice rollers, a completely random order in which claims will happen. That way no one can challenge that the claims were done unfairly.

If these two conditions are agreed upon, I believe we will have a fair and quick claim.
The Internet wrote:
Unvote
FOS: Kinetic
I'm opposed to a win condition claim. Kinetic, just one question, what is the name of the "town"

I'm going to point it out one more time, and unless you're slow you understand. I want everyone to claim. I think its a good idea. I refuse to claim unless there is a consensus that everyone will claim. You want me to claim without that consensus, and you are trying to (not so cleverly) hide your intent behind semantics.

You want EXACTLY what I want, and you've already heard my terms. You don't reject my terms and then expect me to just give you what you want. You want my claim, I want yours and everyone else in return. That's how this goes down. I'll leave no shadow of a doubt exactly who the town is.
Large Theme List Mod Emeritus
On hiatus due to Real Life
armlx
armlx
Most JDTay-like
armlx
Most JDTay-like
Most JDTay-like

Post Post #283 (ISO) » Wed Oct 15, 2008 5:29 am

Post by armlx »

The races thing is the one that gets me, thought its possible I'm confused as I know nothing about B5.
Away Wednesday the 24th through the 31st
VisMaior
VisMaior
Flip Out!
VisMaior
Flip Out!
Flip Out!

Post Post #284 (ISO) » Wed Oct 15, 2008 6:32 am

Post by VisMaior »

Kinetic, your failure to understand the difference between a wincondition claim and a fraction/race name does not bode well for you. And of corse, the guy you wanted to bus.
"logic is in the eye of the beholder" -LyingBrian in Eyewitness 1
"correct me if i'm wrong, but isn't the CHANCE of something happening always 50% (either it will or it won't)?" -LyingBrian in BJs Wild West mafia
The Internet
The Internet
Goon
The Internet
Goon
Goon

Post Post #285 (ISO) » Wed Oct 15, 2008 6:42 am

Post by The Internet »

Kinetic, stop using stawmen. I am asking for THE NAME OF ONE OF YOUR ALLEGED FACTIONS, NOT YOUR WIN CONDITION. I DO NOT CARE ABOUT YOUR WIN CONDITION. If you refuse to claim your faction name without your win condition, then SAY SO. I already know you refuse to FULLCLAIM without a mass claim. I'm asking if you will give a partial claim first (we do not want a scum as the architect of the mass claim). If will not, then say so.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #286 (ISO) » Wed Oct 15, 2008 6:45 am

Post by farside22 »

Okay thoughts and more thoughts.
forbidden: Even joking not to found of the OMGUS FOS for veerus Post 37: This seems very unhelpful. Post 52: How does voting for the mod help move the game to real scum hunting? Post 57 then why the FOS on EmpKing?
Nat: I actually agree with veerus point. No matter the mod. Votes are something that most people look at when scum are found.
Empking: Random vote is random vote whether by die or just picking a person just because what is the difference? What is with the vote hope from page one and then page 2 with no reason?
MafiaSSK - Post 29 the rules did state what FOS did. Did you not read the rules?
Darox: What is with the push on MafiaSSK? I think meta lynching is awful!
Veerus: Post 46 was the FOS for no reason really necessary?
pacman281292: Post 79 shouldn't we be pass the random vote phase and joke phase at this point?
VisMaior: Post 81 this post and reasoning is really weak. Post 83 that is a first for me an OMGUS FOS on someone.

malthusis: Don't care for the buddying up to armlx post 117

I think the cr3 wagon grew a bit quickly.

Kinetic: Why not push on cybele instead of waiting to see what comes of the wagon (post 131) Post 204 I can't believe how he is butchering FL's post to make a point.

No real read from DBG, the internet, soaper or Popular.
I don't really see after cybele explain more any reason for votes.
I really dont' care for how Kenetic keeps dodging the question asked of him and either has a smart comment or asking everyone to claim. The point is people are asking you who the town is.

unvote:
vote: Kinetic
FOS: malthusis
FOS: Darox
Sarcasm is just a way of saying how stupid you think someone is but in a more polite way.
dybeck
dybeck
Ooh ooh ooh
dybeck
Ooh ooh ooh
Ooh ooh ooh

Post Post #287 (ISO) » Wed Oct 15, 2008 7:07 am

Post by dybeck »

Cybele wrote:*eyes reinvigorated discussion*
Reclines in favourite chair, hands behind head*
...And my work here is done.
No way.

You were lurking to this point. And now the spotlight has moved to Kinetic, you're lurking again, apart from a weak FoS. It smells like a precursor to a bus, but it could be a precursor to a nice easy lynch for you.

Either way, Cybele smells like scum to me.

vote: Cybele
Eeny. Meeny. Miney. Vote.
forbiddanlight
forbiddanlight
Blowfish
forbiddanlight
Blowfish
Blowfish

Post Post #288 (ISO) » Wed Oct 15, 2008 7:25 am

Post by forbiddanlight »

forbidden: Even joking not to found of the OMGUS FOS for veerus Post 37: This seems very unhelpful. Post 52: How does voting for the mod help move the game to real scum hunting? Post 57 then why the FOS on EmpKing?
Nyeh, two words explain each of these problems

Tarhalindur Games.

I'm paranoid as hell, but I'm easing into playing it a little less jumpily. But if there is ONE real mind screw, I am totally going to push the mod's lynch. You never know WHAT he might do. And if you question this, please read the mind screw games.
"Never have I seen anybody glorify their own lynch."
-StrangerCoug

TTGL Mafia is over. Going to mod [b]Umineko No [color=red]Na[/color]ku Koro Ni[/b] Mafia. Pre-/ins, as always, are accepted.
Kinetic
Kinetic
Mafia Scum
Kinetic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #289 (ISO) » Wed Oct 15, 2008 7:33 am

Post by Kinetic »

The point of the win condition claim was to claim the NAME of the win condition, not the entire thing.

You want me to claim that... THAT IS WHAT THE FUCKING FACTION IS! ARE YOU ALL MENTALLY RETARDED OR SOMETHING!

I refused, before you asked, and I gave you my reasons. WTF is so difficult to understand?
VisMaior
VisMaior
Flip Out!
VisMaior
Flip Out!
Flip Out!

Post Post #290 (ISO) » Wed Oct 15, 2008 7:46 am

Post by VisMaior »

Ehh? I dont think its necesary for everyone to claim the faction name. BUt it would be enlightening if you would do it.
"correct me if i'm wrong, but isn't the CHANCE of something happening always 50% (either it will or it won't)?" -LyingBrian in BJs Wild West mafia
armlx
armlx
Most JDTay-like
armlx
Most JDTay-like
Most JDTay-like

Post Post #291 (ISO) » Wed Oct 15, 2008 7:47 am

Post by armlx »

I don't know if naming the faction is going to do anything. If the non-town WC's are anything like the town one, it should be obvious regardless of alignment.

There's 3 specific things Kinetic did that irk me though.

1) Call for mass claim.

2) The one alignment thing

3) Distancing from Cybele.

Given that he hasn't imploded in any major way that I can see regarding his WC, I'm inclined to think Nat as neutral and him as town is a likely enough possibility that there is higher value in doing this.

Vote Cybele

I wouldn't be surprised if Nat is actually a survivor btw.
Kinetic
Kinetic
Mafia Scum
Kinetic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #292 (ISO) » Wed Oct 15, 2008 7:57 am

Post by Kinetic »

VisMaior wrote:Ehh? I dont think its necesary for everyone to claim the faction name. BUt it would be enlightening if you would do it.
-.- You sir are retarded. Either that or not paying attention.
VisMaior
VisMaior
Flip Out!
VisMaior
Flip Out!
Flip Out!

Post Post #293 (ISO) » Wed Oct 15, 2008 8:04 am

Post by VisMaior »

Or both. Enlighten me again.
1 So you say: wincondition name=faction name
2 We say: tell us faction name
3 You say: ok if everyone does
4 We mixup wincondioon with faction name, we tell you: we wont claim winconditions, and you tell us the town faction name plz.
5 Goto 1.

6 I say: ok we dont want to massclaim, we want you to claim tough.

Where did I miss the point?
Kinetic
Kinetic
Mafia Scum
Kinetic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #294 (ISO) » Wed Oct 15, 2008 8:19 am

Post by Kinetic »

VisMaior wrote:Or both. Enlighten me again.
1 So you say: wincondition name=faction name
2 We say: tell us faction name
3 You say: ok if everyone does
4 We mixup wincondioon with faction name, we tell you: we wont claim winconditions, and you tell us the town faction name plz.
5 Goto 1.

6 I say: ok we dont want to massclaim, we want you to claim tough.

Where did I miss the point?
Not exactly the way I remember it.

1. I say why don't we claim WC name (Faction name can be used interchangeably with WC name). I state some terms that I believe will make it so that scum can't exploit the situation and help the town, and am willing to discuss the benefits and possible problems with this idea.
2. Only response: No, but you should claim.
3. I already said I wouldn't claim unless everyone else does.
4. No, you should claim, stop avoiding the question.
5. ...
6. Come on, claim already.

That's how I remember it. My answer to you is the same as it has been to everyone else who has said the same thing:

If you want to know my Faction names/win conditions/any thing in my role pm, then I expect the same from you. And since I don't want scum to be able to hide with information they could gain this way, this requires everyone to be involved or at least a majority that is willing to enforce the claim. Without that I'd only be giving the scum quarter, and I refuse to do that, even if you don't see it that way.
DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #295 (ISO) » Wed Oct 15, 2008 8:31 am

Post by DrippingGoofball »

It's like shooting fish in a barrel.

unvote, vote: Kinetic
Paraphrasing a role PM takes seconds, fabricating a good fakeclaim takes an eternity.

"Metadiving DGB is like playing Roblox" - T3
"She's sort of like a quantum computer, her reads exist in multiple states at once. u have to take into account the other dimensions." - Morning Tweet
The Internet
The Internet
Goon
The Internet
Goon
Goon

Post Post #296 (ISO) » Wed Oct 15, 2008 9:28 am

Post by The Internet »

Vote: Kinetic
reasons:
1. Pushed for massclaim WAY TOO EARLY
2. Avoids logical arguments
3. Absolutely refuses to reveal information he alledges is vital to the town and the knowledge of the setup unless a mass claim happens.
4. Attempting to start wagon on Nat
5. Possible Bussing.
malthusis
malthusis
Mafia Scum
malthusis
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #297 (ISO) » Wed Oct 15, 2008 12:01 pm

Post by malthusis »

You know that trying to mass claim faction names (not WC's) is practically mass genocide? When WC's are saying that you have to kill a faction, this is going to be an utter vigfest.
FoS: people pushing this idea
armlx
armlx
Most JDTay-like
armlx
Most JDTay-like
Most JDTay-like

Post Post #298 (ISO) » Wed Oct 15, 2008 12:32 pm

Post by armlx »

FOS Malthusis

Should be obvious.
Kinetic
Kinetic
Mafia Scum
Kinetic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #299 (ISO) » Wed Oct 15, 2008 3:57 pm

Post by Kinetic »

The Internet wrote:
Vote: Kinetic
reasons:
1. Pushed for massclaim WAY TOO EARLY
2. Avoids logical arguments
3. Absolutely refuses to reveal information he alledges is vital to the town and the knowledge of the setup unless a mass claim happens.
4. Attempting to start wagon on Nat
5. Possible Bussing.
1. Brought up an idea that I wanted to discuss, no one wanted to discuss it, all that happen was attacks at me instead of discussing the idea.

2. Explain to me when someone has tried to argue logic with me and not just thinly veiled attacked me and not discussed the ideas.

3. I refuse to be bullied into changing my mind on an issue. I stated my idea, and instead of discussing it, you just kept saying DO IT DO IT DO IT. I don't respond to that.

4. Because I think he's scum. You are joining, wagoning, etc. That isn't scummy, that is playing a game.

5. Wow. Drop it. It was a mistaken use of a word.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”