Deimos27
Mafia Scum
Deimos27
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #375 (ISO) » Wed Oct 27, 2021 4:13 am

Post by Deimos27 »

In post 364, Tamora's Angel wrote:
In post 312, Deimos27 wrote:Yesterday's "oh geez" accidental hammer needs to be held accountable and that is why I am voting Noraa. They need to be at least on the table for elimination today.
I agree Noraa can't live until elo.
Won't we be in elo tomorrow if we miselim? Are you that confident NM is scum to vote him here?
Deimos27
Deimos27
Mafia Scum
Deimos27
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #376 (ISO) » Wed Oct 27, 2021 4:18 am

Post by Deimos27 »

In post 373, Deimos27 wrote:
In post 350, Noraa wrote:
In post 312, Deimos27 wrote:Yesterday's "oh geez" accidental hammer needs to be held accountable and that is why I am voting Noraa. They need to be at least on the table for elimination today.
I might be tunneled but bruh wtf. You sound like whiny scum like whining WHY ISNT THIS TOWN MISLIMMABLE.

It's also a strange thing to say given only Norwee has expressed a TR on me as of today.
Why is it a strange thing to explain a vote? Are you likelier to be voted by others if they
don't
know why I'm voting you?
I would also like to add that your two points here are inconsistent. Either you believe I can't genuinely be annoyed at town for not voting you (as per "it's a strange thing to say given...") or you believe I am genuinely annoyed at town for not voting you (as per "you sound like whiny scum ...").
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #377 (ISO) » Wed Oct 27, 2021 5:36 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

How dare I be accused of prodging
Also, what is NM doing? Worst play I’ve ever seen.
I can't remember the last N_M post that wasn't bland, unimaginative and lame. Some shitposters are at least somewhat funny. You are the epitomy of the type of poster that nobody would miss if you were to suddenly disappear. You never add anything of value.
I'm guessing you haven't read the game and probably never will? Why even sign up to play?
redtea
redtea
they/them
Mafia Scum
redtea
they/them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: they/them

Post Post #378 (ISO) » Wed Oct 27, 2021 5:41 am

Post by redtea »

"when I moved to redtea because I believed their playstyle to be intrinsically anti-town regardless of alignment."
wh
(would you be willing to provide critique post-game I would greatly appreciate it)
*Old account here
Deimos27
Deimos27
Mafia Scum
Deimos27
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #379 (ISO) » Wed Oct 27, 2021 6:51 am

Post by Deimos27 »

Sorry for the ambiguity that was the explanation of why the Dorsey wagon was still good and applied to them, not to you. Also "anti-town" is a bit of an exaggeration but imo they definitely had the lowest town wincon +equity.
Deimos27
Deimos27
Mafia Scum
Deimos27
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #380 (ISO) » Wed Oct 27, 2021 7:01 am

Post by Deimos27 »

Lowest equity in terms of playstyle, I should clarify. Lowest "intrinsic" value as I put it. I of course thought you were likelier to be scum and therefore it was higher equity to lim you.
Deimos27
Deimos27
Mafia Scum
Deimos27
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #381 (ISO) » Wed Oct 27, 2021 7:12 am

Post by Deimos27 »

In post 376, Deimos27 wrote:I would also like to add that your two points here are inconsistent. Either you believe I can't genuinely be annoyed at town for not voting you (as per "it's a strange thing to say given...") or you believe I am genuinely annoyed at town for not voting you (as per "you sound like whiny scum ...").
I wouldn't actually describe myself as "annoyed" ftr, except perhaps by the fact Noraa was shading my vote saying my first two posts were bad, without asking me to explain
why
I voted.

I think it's generally good hygiene for town to explain votes and when you shouldn't it's for a situational reason. I don't think the onus is on the explainer to justify their explanation by pointing to some strong public resistance to the wagon or be labelled "weird".
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #382 (ISO) » Wed Oct 27, 2021 8:20 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

I've felt really sick these last days. And reading your posts is hard Deimos. x_x
Norwe is spontaneous, has a stream-of-consciouness posting style, usually posts on catch-ups by commenting on past pages posts, gets rather fired up in certain moments in games, is relatively as playful as me in games and likes casual shitposting

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #383 (ISO) » Wed Oct 27, 2021 8:21 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

Can you increase the jokiness/seriousness quantity from 5%/95% to about 30%/70%?
It would make me easier to follow, thanks~
Norwe is spontaneous, has a stream-of-consciouness posting style, usually posts on catch-ups by commenting on past pages posts, gets rather fired up in certain moments in games, is relatively as playful as me in games and likes casual shitposting

- Bunno
Deimos27
Deimos27
Mafia Scum
Deimos27
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #384 (ISO) » Wed Oct 27, 2021 8:31 am

Post by Deimos27 »

Sorry Norwee most of it was arguing with Noraa so depending on how established your views are on me vs them you may get away with skimming.

The most interesting part may have been my deduction at the very end of the multiquote post (the one with three spoilers) that town!Noraa -> scum!Kop but it relied on quite a few premisses:

1. town!Norwee = True
2. town!TA = True
3. not!(scum!redtea & scum!NM)
(4. town!Deimos = True)

Because (1), (2) and (4), along with the assumption town!Noraa = True reduces the PoE to both scum in {NM, redtea, Kop}. And redtea voting NM to E-2 here even though they had definitely positioned to easily be able to vote Noraa instead implies (3), which reduces the scumteam combinations to only {Kop, redtea} and {Kop, NM}.

This is interesting because it means fmpov we hit scum with very high probability by limming Noraa into Kop or Kop into Noraa.

pedit: sorry not been in the mood for joking really ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Deimos27
Deimos27
Mafia Scum
Deimos27
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #385 (ISO) » Wed Oct 27, 2021 8:33 am

Post by Deimos27 »

I booked to eat dinner in (my college's) hall today but had a D&D session run on directly prior so I missed it and now I am hungry
Deimos27
Deimos27
Mafia Scum
Deimos27
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #386 (ISO) » Wed Oct 27, 2021 8:35 am

Post by Deimos27 »

What food should I acquire and how
Deimos27
Deimos27
Mafia Scum
Deimos27
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #387 (ISO) » Wed Oct 27, 2021 8:36 am

Post by Deimos27 »

Also I have a logic problem set due literally 4pm tomorrow and I'm not very far through and it means I'd feel guilty leaving my room instead of working even though I'm clearly procrastinating by playing mafia anyway
redtea
redtea
they/them
Mafia Scum
redtea
they/them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #388 (ISO) » Wed Oct 27, 2021 9:26 am

Post by redtea »

If you haven't eat yet go do it, it will pay off in helping you get that problem set done more accurately/quickly/with less stress/at all
*Old account here
redtea
redtea
they/them
Mafia Scum
redtea
they/them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #389 (ISO) » Wed Oct 27, 2021 9:26 am

Post by redtea »

In post 379, Deimos27 wrote:Sorry for the ambiguity that was the explanation of why the Dorsey wagon was still good and applied to them, not to you. Also "anti-town" is a bit of an exaggeration but imo they definitely had the lowest town wincon +equity.
that does make the sentence... make more sense. I don't know why I parsed it the way I did.
*Old account here
Noraa
Noraa
ze/zir
fluffy tsunami
Noraa
ze/zir
fluffy tsunami
fluffy tsunami
Pronoun: ze/zir

Post Post #390 (ISO) » Wed Oct 27, 2021 3:57 pm

Post by Noraa »

All your points are null but I dont see any reason to continue this discussion unless there anyone else agrees with me on deimos scum. Whether or not I'm right, if it's not happening today, it's not happening and there's no point in this because all it does is either get town Deimos tunneled on me or give scum Deimos a good reason to tunnel me. I have no interest in a townread from deimos I just find most of his posts annoying and it makes me want to vote him out really badly. None of the logic honestly makes any sense to me but you know what, it's whatever.

VOTE: redtea

What do people think about this
Dream as if you'll live forever, live as if you'll die today.
Come play Guess that Scummer OR ELSE
Tamora's Angel
Tamora's Angel
Goon
Tamora's Angel
Goon
Goon

Post Post #391 (ISO) » Wed Oct 27, 2021 5:07 pm

Post by Tamora's Angel »

In post 375, Deimos27 wrote:
In post 364, Tamora's Angel wrote:
I agree Noraa can't live until elo.
Won't we be in elo tomorrow if we miselim? Are you that confident NM is scum to vote him here?
The problem is I don't feel either can live until elo. NM I feel even worse about.
May the Goddess of Honesty, Truth, Law and Expression guide your path.
redtea
redtea
they/them
Mafia Scum
redtea
they/them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #392 (ISO) » Wed Oct 27, 2021 5:48 pm

Post by redtea »

enough
VOTE: Nora's
if you flip town I won't be happy
*Old account here
redtea
redtea
they/them
Mafia Scum
redtea
they/them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #393 (ISO) » Wed Oct 27, 2021 5:49 pm

Post by redtea »

ta did you actually read these last few pages
are you and Noraa partners
*Old account here
Noraa
Noraa
ze/zir
fluffy tsunami
Noraa
ze/zir
fluffy tsunami
fluffy tsunami

Post Post #394 (ISO) » Wed Oct 27, 2021 6:18 pm

Post by Noraa »

In post 329, redtea wrote:Nora's post sounds baseless and omgus
In post 392, redtea wrote:enough
VOTE: Nora's
if you flip town I won't be happy
Noraa
Noraa
ze/zir
fluffy tsunami
Noraa
ze/zir
fluffy tsunami
fluffy tsunami

Post Post #395 (ISO) » Wed Oct 27, 2021 6:19 pm

Post by Noraa »

Ok actually redtea's ISO is much worse than I originally thought now having read thru some of it after looking for that quote.
Noraa
Noraa
ze/zir
fluffy tsunami
Noraa
ze/zir
fluffy tsunami
fluffy tsunami

Post Post #396 (ISO) » Wed Oct 27, 2021 6:29 pm

Post by Noraa »

Basically all of redteas iso is just agreeing with someone or shading people.
In post 68, redtea wrote:
spicy idea
In post 83, redtea wrote:
In post 81, Tamora's Angel wrote:Nope. That's not the problem.

I don't reference ongoing or use things I can't point to. How do you think you've changed?
tfw you hit submit a second too late

fair enough

(this isn't copy-pasted from my other post like this, this is paraphrased using my memory):
Spoiler:
I've been trying to find a balance between more casual play and tryharding, because doing the latter all the time gets stressful eventually bc of the expectations I put on myself; knowing the effect lurking can have on your slot is additional pressure. In an effort to keep having fun, I've been experimenting with my playstyle, to mixed results. I'm still figuring it out the ideal effort/fun/results ratio.
In post 128, redtea wrote:
In post 116, Noraa wrote:I haven't read up and dont really plan to but idk what ur on. NM has some pretty sexy reads despite the fact that he doesn't post much. So get ur facts straight.
true facts
, he hasn't led me astray yet I think.
Then again I don't know if I've played against scum!NM recently if at all. For all I know scum!NM can't even be found without finding his buddies first. That's the impression I've been getting from others.
In post 121, Dorsey wrote:I want to vote the monkey. There's evidence to suggest he's evil, and his personality is not preferable.

VOTE: Almost50
In post 122, Dorsey wrote:Lol jk VOTE: Kop Let's figure out who's bad
In post 124, Dorsey wrote:I have time, let's talk. What should we discuss?
what made kop seem like a better start over a50?

personally, i keep trying to see if nm can be sorted early but i haven't been able to get that to happen yet.
In post 158, redtea wrote:
In post 155, redtea wrote:
In post 137, Deimos27 wrote:Even for page 6 I think you are concerningly IIoA. There's an obsessiveness with self-meta and a complete absence of any semblance of an attempt to sort another player
Maybe because that's exactly what I was doing? Specifically shooting down weird analysis with easily accessible information?
okay, never mind. You're right.
It's only worth anything if meta is something someone wants to or has the time to do. And if they don't then yeah, what I'm saying is useless. If I had accompanying commentary that didn't require that extra reading it would be one thing, but I didn't.

I got annoyed people don't automatically want to play the way I'm playing and it was dumb. If you pings were felt from whatever was in my first few posts you got pings. And if you get pings from THIS post, that's how it is.

I apologize.
In post 178, redtea wrote:looking at Dorsey's iso, I was hella ignored so
VOTE: Dorsey
eek
In post 187, redtea wrote:is nm pocketing me?
In post 185, Dorsey wrote:Nah, I'm good
mod should let me vote twice just for this
shade
In post 315, redtea wrote:
In post 281, Deimos27 wrote:
In post 279, NorwegianboyEE wrote:
In post 277, Deimos27 wrote:Norwee how much have you played with Noraa
A couple of games.
Upon re-reading D1 I shouldn't have bothered asking because you are likely town
if norwee seems town he's probably scum
but trying to sort norwee early doesnt seem to turn out well so don't expect me to go after him

[quote="In"post 287, Noraa"]
In post 284, Deimos27 wrote:Pray tell why you would assume my comment pertained to the Dorsey flip instead of the almost50 nk, especially given all the context immediately following?
almost was literally almost certainly not vt by tone and the way he was so slippery feeling. i dont see how anyone can look back and be like oh its surprising almost was a pr.
what Deimos said about this

but also like, he clearly made that first comment BEFORE isoing aka "looking back at" almost50, sooo what's your deal exactly?[/quote]

SHADE
In post 316, redtea wrote:
In post 303, Noraa wrote:
In post 301, Deimos27 wrote:But they're unlikely to be confbiasing because they expressed a tr on me D1 so it's more likely these posts come from a scum agenda.
hahahahahahah this applies to you far better than myself unfortunately
this sounds ridiculous and if you want anyone to take it seriously you better do some PbPA
Shade~
In post 329, redtea wrote:Nora's post sounds baseless and omgus
Shade ^^
In post 330, redtea wrote:
In post 328, NorwegianboyEE wrote:
In post 325, redtea wrote:
In post 320, Deimos27 wrote:
In post 315, redtea wrote:if norwee seems town he's probably scum
but trying to sort norwee early doesnt seem to turn out well so don't expect me to go after him
So are you null on him rn or what?
functionally
So you saying you think my play is townie but that is something you think is scummy for me?
Sorta
I thiiiink if you sound towny but relatively sober (not in an alcohol consumption sense), that points towards scum!you
Shade~~
In post 340, redtea wrote:
fair enough ig

VOTE: Not_Mafia so he can show up and do something so I can unvote him again
Noraa
Noraa
ze/zir
fluffy tsunami
Noraa
ze/zir
fluffy tsunami
fluffy tsunami

Post Post #397 (ISO) » Wed Oct 27, 2021 6:35 pm

Post by Noraa »

I actually think the reason I think Deimos is scum applies much better to redtea here. Like all those votes look opportunistic as fuck and they're unwilling to give a single straight up read?? That iso is PACKED with shade.

Like the thing is. Redtea is clearly reading. But they aren't actually contributing anything to the game. All of the posts are agreeing with shit that doesn't matter or shading people/refusing to actually give reads. The level of engagement with the thread and the 1 dimensional reads do not match up ESPECIALLY given that join date. Like there really is no excuse here. You wanna mark Deimos off as stubborn town, sure I can believe it. This is really different. This has nothing to do with stubbornness. This is clear engagement with the thread and no legitimate thought process besides pocketing and poking around looking for soft spots
Noraa
Noraa
ze/zir
fluffy tsunami
Noraa
ze/zir
fluffy tsunami
fluffy tsunami

Post Post #398 (ISO) » Wed Oct 27, 2021 6:38 pm

Post by Noraa »

Also I'm actually trying really fucking hard to obvtown and put my thought process out there so I'd appreciate it if I actually got some replies so I don't feel like I'm going insane and actually have someone to bounce shit off of?
Noraa
Noraa
ze/zir
fluffy tsunami
Noraa
ze/zir
fluffy tsunami
fluffy tsunami

Post Post #399 (ISO) » Wed Oct 27, 2021 6:52 pm

Post by Noraa »

Ok here lets rise the stakes because I think I'm definitely right. If redtea is town, elim me tomorrow.
I dont think I'm wrong because this behavior just doesn't come from town.

Actually thats sort of game throwing idk if I can say that but that's how certain I am. Redtea's play checks off all the boxes in the scum checklist here. agreeable, floaty, shady, uncertain, every. single. box.

Return to “Completed Open Games”