Mini 2247: Mountain Dew Mafia (Game Over)

Critter
Critter
Goon
Critter
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1025 (ISO) » Mon Oct 25, 2021 3:50 pm

Post by Critter »

In post 1024, Venus Fly Trap wrote:
In post 1022, Critter wrote:
In post 1020, Venus Fly Trap wrote:
In post 1006, Towelie wrote:I for one love that its okay for LLD to make the choice when its someone not named Dunnstral, but when it was Dunnstral you started your Kyo push!
i think critter was objecting to the dunn push because he was townreading him
and now has some ~mysterious reason~ for scumreading kyo. idk what it is or why but there seems to be something underlying this push that he's not articulating

i don't see a contradiction
What part of “I do not townread Dunn” do people not understand?
i'm talking about at the time of the flavor claim, you were townreading him at the time, no? that's what i thougth we were talking abt
I was indecisive. Some of his meta didn’t match his prior scum meta. I do not townread him.
MUSHSHAGANA
MUSHSHAGANA
IT/ITS
Mafia Scum
MUSHSHAGANA
IT/ITS
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: IT/ITS
Location: Everett-Wheeler Branch Q-5992-CLF3, Third Mouth of the Worm

Post Post #1026 (ISO) » Mon Oct 25, 2021 3:51 pm

Post by MUSHSHAGANA »

I think I don't like where Critter has gone recently, and my reread is going to take a slight scum bias given... all of this.

Also! An exoskeleton's still a skeleton, I'm full boneless, COME AND GET ME.
Venus Fly Trap
Venus Fly Trap
Goon
Venus Fly Trap
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1027 (ISO) » Mon Oct 25, 2021 3:52 pm

Post by Venus Fly Trap »

i'm not really sure i understand your issues with critter @notty
Critter
Critter
Goon
Critter
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1028 (ISO) » Mon Oct 25, 2021 3:53 pm

Post by Critter »

In post 1026, MUSHSHAGANA wrote:I think I don't like where Critter has gone recently, and my reread is going to take a slight scum bias given... all of this.

Also! An exoskeleton's still a skeleton, I'm full boneless, COME AND GET ME.
Yes I did the whole speaking thing. I should be more a seen and not heard dude but I had to open my mouth.
Towelie
Towelie
Goon
Towelie
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1029 (ISO) » Mon Oct 25, 2021 3:55 pm

Post by Towelie »

In post 1027, Venus Fly Trap wrote:i'm not really sure i understand your issues with critter @notty
I dont like the kyo push, nor do I think kyo is scum here in general. I find a bigger contradiction in him being okay to cede control to LLD over MM, who he thinks is town. This is in contrast to how he tried to change things to Kyo, who as of literally posts ago he states being unsure about Dunn's alignment, yet he tried to derail the exact same conftown from Dunn. I don't think that makes sense from a town POV at all.
f the steelers
Towelie
Towelie
Goon
Towelie
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1030 (ISO) » Mon Oct 25, 2021 3:57 pm

Post by Towelie »

His professed scumread of kyo was for doing a catchup wherein she quotes meme posts from the RVS/LLD calling code red a confscum claim phase, something he attributes to his own scum meta without any thoughts of if kyo would play the same, is there a track record of kyo doing the same, or anything else. And instead STILL refuses to share the reasons for the Kyo scumread.
f the steelers
Critter
Critter
Goon
Critter
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1031 (ISO) » Mon Oct 25, 2021 3:58 pm

Post by Critter »

In post 1029, Towelie wrote:
In post 1027, Venus Fly Trap wrote:i'm not really sure i understand your issues with critter @notty
I dont like the kyo push, nor do I think kyo is scum here in general. I find a bigger contradiction in him being okay to cede control to LLD over MM, who he thinks is town. This is in contrast to how he tried to change things to Kyo, who as of literally posts ago he states being unsure about Dunn's alignment, yet he tried to derail the exact same conftown from Dunn. I don't think that makes sense from a town POV at all.
I didn’t say to MM. I asked LLD if she wanted by vote there. I realize I am one of the few people who townreads MM and we need the day to end. My townread isn’t strong enough to not be willing to compromise. I didn’t try to “change” things to Kyo. I spoke a scumread and said she’s scummier and voted her. That is not driving. I have not driven a wagon all day.
Critter
Critter
Goon
Critter
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1032 (ISO) » Mon Oct 25, 2021 3:59 pm

Post by Critter »

In post 1030, Towelie wrote:His professed scumread of kyo was for doing a catchup wherein she quotes meme posts from the RVS/LLD calling code red a confscum claim phase, something he attributes to his own scum meta without any thoughts of if kyo would play the same, is there a track record of kyo doing the same, or anything else. And instead STILL refuses to share the reasons for the Kyo scumread.
And I have explained as much as is protown to do so. Talk with your other head. This back and forth is not productive. You are a part of a hydra. Get aligned.
Towelie
Towelie
Goon
Towelie
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1033 (ISO) » Mon Oct 25, 2021 4:01 pm

Post by Towelie »

In post 1032, Critter wrote:And I have explained as much as is protown to do so. Talk with your other head. This back and forth is not productive. You are a part of a hydra. Get aligned.
I'm trying to talk to skitter here, any reason you insist on stepping in the middle?
f the steelers
Critter
Critter
Goon
Critter
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1034 (ISO) » Mon Oct 25, 2021 4:03 pm

Post by Critter »

In post 1033, Towelie wrote:
In post 1032, Critter wrote:And I have explained as much as is protown to do so. Talk with your other head. This back and forth is not productive. You are a part of a hydra. Get aligned.
I'm trying to talk to skitter here, any reason you insist on stepping in the middle?
Yeah, you’re actively misrepresenting my posts when you are. Your other head and you clearly disagree with me and your head is spouting absolute crap in thread. If it was “just talking” or a valid reason to scumread me I wouldn’t have a problem.
Towelie
Towelie
Goon
Towelie
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1035 (ISO) » Mon Oct 25, 2021 4:06 pm

Post by Towelie »

In post 1034, Critter wrote:
In post 1033, Towelie wrote:
Yeah, you’re actively misrepresenting my posts when you are. Your other head and you clearly disagree with me and your head is spouting absolute crap in thread. If it was “just talking” or a valid reason to scumread me I wouldn’t have a problem.
All you've done is try to discredit my posts since I've shown up tonight, so you'll excuse me if I don't take your word for it. I am talking to bork about it. I do know what he thinks, but I'm allowed to pursue my own thoughts.
f the steelers
MUSHSHAGANA
MUSHSHAGANA
IT/ITS
Mafia Scum
MUSHSHAGANA
IT/ITS
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: IT/ITS
Location: Everett-Wheeler Branch Q-5992-CLF3, Third Mouth of the Worm

Post Post #1036 (ISO) » Mon Oct 25, 2021 4:06 pm

Post by MUSHSHAGANA »

VOTE: Critter

"Town cohesion"
vs
"No, stop talking to other players and just get in line"

I'd rather sit on this instead of Wisdom right now.
Critter
Critter
Goon
Critter
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1037 (ISO) » Mon Oct 25, 2021 4:07 pm

Post by Critter »

In post 1036, MUSHSHAGANA wrote:VOTE: Critter

"Town cohesion"
vs
"No, stop talking to other players and just get in line"

I'd rather sit on this instead of Wisdom right now.
Go ahead. That’s not at all what I said lol.
Towelie
Towelie
Goon
Towelie
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1038 (ISO) » Mon Oct 25, 2021 4:07 pm

Post by Towelie »

just because i don't agree doesn't mean he can't generate more discussion. i don't think we're shitting up the thread w/ non-content, just trying to converge and this is probably how that has to happen.

-b
f the steelers
Critter
Critter
Goon
Critter
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1039 (ISO) » Mon Oct 25, 2021 4:09 pm

Post by Critter »

In post 1038, Towelie wrote:just because i don't agree doesn't mean he can't generate more discussion. i don't think we're shitting up the thread w/ non-content, just trying to converge and this is probably how that has to happen.

-b
You don’t have a hydra PT? I fail to see how a head misrepresenting me is helpful. We need more action. This d1 is way too long.
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: Any

Post Post #1040 (ISO) » Mon Oct 25, 2021 4:10 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

B seems to be trying to communicate with the BFT hydra
????
<Embrace The Void>

“A flipped coin doesn't always land heads or tails. Sometimes it may never land at all...”
Towelie
Towelie
Goon
Towelie
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1041 (ISO) » Mon Oct 25, 2021 4:11 pm

Post by Towelie »

I wonder if critter can make a single non-discrediting post.

ninja-
Literally I have been trying to talk to skitter and critter just seems to want to step in the lines of questioning like it's going out of style
f the steelers
Towelie
Towelie
Goon
Towelie
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1042 (ISO) » Mon Oct 25, 2021 4:11 pm

Post by Towelie »

we're talking on discord, but like we're not going to present a unified front on everything before we post in thread, and i feel like we're kind of at an impasse atm wrt your slot, he knows what i think, but he's trying to address your slot via interaction whereas i am not

-b
f the steelers
Critter
Critter
Goon
Critter
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1043 (ISO) » Mon Oct 25, 2021 4:12 pm

Post by Critter »

In post 1040, Gamma Emerald wrote:B seems to be trying to communicate with the BFT hydra
????
Towelie was. By misrepresenting my posts. If you want to argue I am scum or talk about me by all means, do so. But if I don’t correct a misrep I am either letting that sit or interrupting a conversation. Either way is a lose lose so I picked speaking up.

Pedit: Yeah then ask questions stop misrepresenting me then.
Venus Fly Trap
Venus Fly Trap
Goon
Venus Fly Trap
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1044 (ISO) » Mon Oct 25, 2021 4:13 pm

Post by Venus Fly Trap »

In post 1030, Towelie wrote:His professed scumread of kyo was for doing a catchup wherein she quotes meme posts from the RVS/LLD calling code red a confscum claim phase, something he attributes to his own scum meta without any thoughts of if kyo would play the same, is there a track record of kyo doing the same, or anything else. And instead STILL refuses to share the reasons for the Kyo scumread.
a few things:
1. i don't know what the reason is for the kyo push exactly but i believe that it's there and that critter thinks that it's antitown to out it for whatever reason. this si probably not a super effective way of getting his scumreads flipped but i don't think it's just an empty bluster-y push cuz he wants to, i think there's some depth here that he's just not outing for whatever reason

2. i think his ideal flip is kyo, but if that's not gonna happen he will do what the ic wants.
2.a. he seems to want to end the day. again idk why but i think the now is a different gamestate to him than at the time of the dunn push. given that he wants to end the day his ideal push is kyo but an acceptable (albeit unwanted) outcome is mm because the ic wants it. at the time of dunn he wasn't really scumreading him and didn't feel it was time to concede that read yet

3. r.e. the scum meta thing i don't think he was calling kyo scum for that, but rather telling ss (who was townreading the lld vote) taht it's nai as it's possible for scum to do (as it's something he'd do himself)
Towelie
Towelie
Goon
Towelie
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1045 (ISO) » Mon Oct 25, 2021 4:16 pm

Post by Towelie »

Let's pretend you're town. In choosing to speak up here you denied the chance for VFT to reply to me (however she so chose) which would have helped you better read her. Who knows, she might have brought up your points! Instead, you have repeatedly stepped in the middle of an interaction I wanted her opinion on and have tried to muddy the waters as much as possible, whilst repeatedly throwing shade on my head in particular- before I even "misrepped" you- (read: your comments about me not "liking" your posts). Nothing I had said prior to that was a misrep. But the discredits started first.

Miss me with that shit.

Ninja-
Okay, skitter.
f the steelers
Critter
Critter
Goon
Critter
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1046 (ISO) » Mon Oct 25, 2021 4:16 pm

Post by Critter »

In post 1044, Venus Fly Trap wrote:
a few things:
1. i don't know what the reason is for the kyo push exactly but i believe that it's there and that critter thinks that it's antitown to out it for whatever reason. this si probably not a super effective way of getting his scumreads flipped but i don't think it's just an empty bluster-y push cuz he wants to, i think there's some depth here that he's just not outing for whatever reason

2. i think his ideal flip is kyo, but if that's not gonna happen he will do what the ic wants.
2.a. he seems to want to end the day. again idk why but i think the now is a different gamestate to him than at the time of the dunn push. given that he wants to end the day his ideal push is kyo but an acceptable (albeit unwanted) outcome is mm because the ic wants it. at the time of dunn he wasn't really scumreading him and didn't feel it was time to concede that read yet

3. r.e. the scum meta thing i don't think he was calling kyo scum for that, but rather telling ss (who was townreading the lld vote) taht it's nai as it's possible for scum to do (as it's something he'd do himself)
1 and 2 are exactly correct.
3 is a bit touchy and a smidge incorrect but close enough and the perception is correct. The parts that are not correct are not misreps so leaving it alone as I can’t fix it without saying what I don’t want.
Critter
Critter
Goon
Critter
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1047 (ISO) » Mon Oct 25, 2021 4:18 pm

Post by Critter »

In post 1045, Towelie wrote:Let's pretend you're town. In choosing to speak up here you denied the chance for VFT to reply to me (however she so chose) which would have helped you better read her. Who knows, she might have brought up your points! Instead, you have repeatedly stepped in the middle of an interaction I wanted her opinion on and have tried to muddy the waters as much as possible, whilst repeatedly throwing shade on my head in particular- before I even "misrepped" you- (read: your comments about me not "liking" your posts). Nothing I had said prior to that was a misrep. But the discredits started first.

Miss me with that shit.

Ninja-
Okay, skitter.
You have misrepresented me and stated how. I told why I said what I said and I don’t regret it. It’s possible that Skitter would have corrected the misrep but I know how a bad impression can linger. I opted to not risk it. No regrets.
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: Any

Post Post #1048 (ISO) » Mon Oct 25, 2021 4:19 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

I kinda wanna vote Critter here because his approach feels vaguely scummy rn
<Embrace The Void>

“A flipped coin doesn't always land heads or tails. Sometimes it may never land at all...”
Venus Fly Trap
Venus Fly Trap
Goon
Venus Fly Trap
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1049 (ISO) » Mon Oct 25, 2021 4:20 pm

Post by Venus Fly Trap »

don't think that's the best place to push rn tbh

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”