Any
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: Any

Post Post #1000 (ISO) » Fri Oct 22, 2021 10:27 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

Boop
<Embrace The Void>

“A flipped coin doesn't always land heads or tails. Sometimes it may never land at all...”
Wiki
Wiki
Goon
Wiki
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1001 (ISO) » Fri Oct 22, 2021 10:28 am

Post by Wiki »

In post 998, Dwlee99 wrote:How tho. You don't have 7 votes
i am patience itself
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1002 (ISO) » Fri Oct 22, 2021 10:30 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 887, Wiki wrote:
In post 882, Salsabil Faria wrote:
Listen towns, you want to eliminate me, np! But for the greater good, we should policy
Wiki
today.

UNVOTE: GE
VOTE: Wiki
Bye bye
U decided to die instead of scum Ico, i see no problems even if you are just green idiot
Oh my god you are cringe
<Embrace The Void>

“A flipped coin doesn't always land heads or tails. Sometimes it may never land at all...”
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1003 (ISO) » Fri Oct 22, 2021 10:33 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 916, T3 wrote:
In post 630, Gamma Emerald wrote:I'm getting pretty tired of this shade from wiki despite him apparently not SRing me anymore
yeah but in general that type of moonlogic comes from town

like i think wiki is severely misguided town atp
still catching up though, rl happened and i haven't gotten a chance to post when i normally would today
I agree Wiki is town but having people that I trust but don’t trust me feels not great
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1004 (ISO) » Fri Oct 22, 2021 10:54 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 943, T3 wrote:
In post 760, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 726, Wiki wrote:Dwlee, Datisi, Ico? If so, gamma easily can be a scum for huge mistakes
Yeah you’re fucking off-base if you seriously think read accuracy is a good way to read people in general
bad tone, esp in the context

i do think i remember scumreading gamma one game for out of context bad tone and i was dead wrong
gonna try to find it later
LN 235
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1005 (ISO) » Fri Oct 22, 2021 11:47 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 986, Wiki wrote:
In post 985, Dwlee99 wrote:
In post 983, Wiki wrote:or you are just a noob
Dwlee99 wrote:I have over a hundred games on this site alone dude
this sounds very bad for you lol
Says the “professional mafia player” claiming a daycop guilty in a normal
PUH-LEASE
<Embrace The Void>

Wiki
Wiki
Goon
Wiki
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1006 (ISO) » Fri Oct 22, 2021 11:53 am

Post by Wiki »

In post 1005, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 986, Wiki wrote:
PUH-LEASE
im too lazy to check wiki here, im usually dont play here, so
my claim was mostly for fun like rvs
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1007 (ISO) » Fri Oct 22, 2021 11:55 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

Bullshit. You were trying to get Dwlee elimmed and no one was listening to you, so you went for the one cardinal sin of mafia: the fake cop guilty claim.
<Embrace The Void>

Wiki
Wiki
Goon
Wiki
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1008 (ISO) » Fri Oct 22, 2021 11:57 am

Post by Wiki »

i was just having fun, i said before that that i need to relax and dont play seriously
Wiki
Wiki
Goon
Wiki
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1009 (ISO) » Fri Oct 22, 2021 12:08 pm

Post by Wiki »

and also i was a bit angry bc of "wiki mafia af", but it doesnt matter. i knew at that moment that it was a beginning and i will change my mind like about hundred times. i wanted also to check the reaction of dwlee and the others. but most of all i had feeling that if scums are among active players like datisi-gamma (i didnt like the moment when you agreed with many towns in my list), this game can be rather difficult and maybe with low chances to win, so i didnt want to try hard at least on day 1.

all in all, later we'll have much more solid reasons to consider somebody scums, so we need just to wait strong info. like final votes, claims, etc.
ChaosOmega
ChaosOmega
Mafia Scum
ChaosOmega
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1010 (ISO) » Fri Oct 22, 2021 3:04 pm

Post by ChaosOmega »

Votecount 1.07

Salsabil Faria (4) - Three, Wiki, Dwlee99, T3
Gamma Emerald (2) - Andresvmb, Salsabil Faria
geraintm (2) - Almost50, Gamma Emerald
Three (2) - Selynee, Datisi
Wiki (1) - Iconeum
Dwlee99 (1) - geraintm
Iconeum (1) - Dorsey

Not Voting (0) -

With 13 players alive, it takes 7 votes to eliminate someone.

Deadline
: (expired on 2021-10-31 06:52:46)
Is it any wonder things seem so awry? We swim in a sea of confusion and don't have to think to survive, so nobody listens!
Salsabil Faria
Salsabil Faria
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Salsabil Faria
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: She/Her

Post Post #1011 (ISO) » Fri Oct 22, 2021 5:12 pm

Post by Salsabil Faria »

In post 992, Almost50 wrote:
In post 988, Dwlee99 wrote:A50 why not salsa
I dunno. She tried to pocket me, didn't she? I'm glad to accept that pocket for today.
Yeah, pocket the person who also in people’s suspect list..
I'm waiting for someone to say something special in mafia game(s) about me, so that, I can change my pathetic signature.

Damn you salsa and your kamikaze claim that allowed you to enjoy and succeed within your own personally crafted win condition :lol: ~ AurorusVox
Three
Three
Goon
Three
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1012 (ISO) » Fri Oct 22, 2021 5:32 pm

Post by Three »

In post 822, Datisi wrote:
In post 740, Three wrote:
In post 687, Datisi wrote:
In post 664, Three wrote:What changed that made you decide her earlier logic was more sound than you originally thought?
like this annoys me because i never said her logic wasn't sound, she was scum *despite* because surprise, scum can make arguments that are logically sound
In post 688, Datisi wrote:obviously i don't find her as scummy as i did earlier but you see my point
You literally said you hated her posts though? I'm trying to understand how you think her posts make sense but still think she's scummy.
you're not serious.

yes, i said i hated her posts. because i thought they were scum!indicative for aimless questions and barebone solving.

however. she said "if one of wiki/dwlee is scum, the other isn't". that got misrepped as "one of wiki/dwlee is scum". she then claimed that she did not say that. i can understand that her claim of "i did not say that" makes sense, because she did not say that. that doesn't make her town. the fact that she was telling the truth about her previous post doesn't make her town. you do know that scum can sometimes make posts that make sense, right?
Interesting that you're just choosing to talk down to me here.

Besides that, you're not disagreeing with me here? What is your argument?
In post 689, Datisi wrote:
In post 664, Three wrote:What do you think she's saying?

I do have other reads, yes.

Can you explain the thought process behind your vote here?
oh my god

so you accused her of pocketing andres, right?

and she said that she finds it nice that you think scum!her would be able to pocket someone

and then you reply with "aha, so you're saying you think you could pocket someone!"

which (1) clearly isn't what she was saying, she was just saying your thoughts are nice and not agreeing with them, and (2) even if she was saying that, how is that a scumclaim? like, i think scum!me here would be able to pocket players like ico or t3, am i now lockscum too?
...What? I never accused her of pocketing Andres. I never accused her of pocketing anyone. She made that pocket comment towards T3, not me. And I didn't say she was lockscum either, hell, I didn't even say "aha, so you're saying you think you could pocket someone!" You're putting words in my mouth and you can easily fact check that. Everything you're accusing me of here factually did not happen.

The only thing I said was ask why she was scum claiming. I clearly interpreted it as scum claiming and asked her to clear it up, and then further explained why I saw it as scum claiming.
okay, that first bit is my mistake, i was rushing this morning and thought was yours, not t3's.

doesn't defeat the rest of my point, however. said "You're saying that you're mafia and that you think you could pocket somebody." i don't know how else to interpret that, considering, again, she did not say that. like, the rest of my post still applies, t3 thought she could be pocketing andres, she said it was nice t3 thought that she could be able to, and you jumped in claiming she was saying she thought that.

and like, is also clearly not her claiming scum. it's a response to your , where you both called her read fake, and asked why should you be the one to want her out. her answer was "if you think my read is fake, then shouldn't you think i'm scum?". but you twisted it around into a scumclaim???
Ironic that you accuse me of "twisting" what her posts say but you keep refusing to quote what was actually said.
Umm...because there is only one reason my reads would be fake versus wrong?
Cuz I'm mafia pushing on you?
So, obviously you should want me out.
This looked like a scum claim, specifically the highlighted part. And I've already said this like three times now, but I asked why she's scum claiming and then had her clarify further when she said that wasn't what it is.
But I like you think I could pocket an experienced player.
This one is admittedly more my fault for misinterpreting. I'm guessing there were supposed to be commas in this, because without them I kept reading it as "But I like you, I think I could pocket an experienced player." But I think the intended meaning was "But I, like you, think I could pocket an experienced player." Which is a completely different meaning.

I do still think her read is fake though since she hasn't made any further push or made anything resembling a scum case on me.
In post 691, Datisi wrote:my thought process behind the vote is that you keep misconstructing people's arguments to the point i have a hard time believing you genuinely think what you're saying, especially since you claimed you have decent experience. and you seem to have zero reads besides sel. like it reeks of scum who is trying to appear busy by "tunneling" someone, and doing it with godawful arguments too

so what are your reads besides sel?
What argument have I misconstrued? This is the only one you could possibly argue that for and you're just wrong anyway.

I don't have "zero reads", I've already given takes.

How am I trying to appear busy or tunneling when I've been interacting with multiple people and keep getting dragged back to an argument from several hundred posts ago? I moved on yet I keep getting asked to defend my read. You can even see that I stopped talking to Sel about it before you dug it back up again, so I'm not sure what eise you want from me?

Why aren't you accusing Sel or Wiki of the same thing?
sel's "if one of wiki/dwlee is scum, the other is town", "scumclaiming", and "saying she thinks she can pocket". and my "how can you say sel has a decent argument while still thinking she's scum?".

ok, going trough your iso.
- scumreading wiki because unexplained reads
- scumreading then townreading gamma (asking town to towntell/good strategy)
- townreading wiki bc he's probably flailing
- the scumread of sel starts
- scumreading me for parroting t3
- scumreading me for scummy reaction over The Bad Read
- and finally, scumreading salsa

like, i'm sorry, but these aren't that many takes, even if i count the very minor one (gamma) that were given off-handedly over a single post or two. like, you've given takes on 5 people so far. not enough for me to know where your head is holistically.

a different question, why did you decide to vote salsa instead of me? you found both of us scummy. (not saying you're scum for voting her.)

holy shit the pedits, i was on this for way too long.
sel's "if one of wiki/dwlee is scum, the other is town"
I never "misconstrued" anything here. I guessed what she meant by it, once, days ago. Why are you so focused on this?
"scumclaiming" and "saying she thinks she can pocket"
We've been over this four times now. Holy shit.
"how can you say sel has a decent argument while still thinking she's scum?"
What about this is "misconstrued"? You're reaching hard here, it's ok to admit you were wrong.

Wait, so now you're just blatantly moving the goal posts? You accused me of having zero reads and of tunneling to look busy. I prove you wrong and you even admit you were wrong. But now the problem is that I don't have
enough
stances and reads? Why are you using logical fallacies here?

I voted Salsa because she's a lot scummier than you, I feel like this is self-explanatory. I'm still trying to evaluate whether you're actually scummy or just haphazardly posting to win an online argument.
Salsabil Faria
Salsabil Faria
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Salsabil Faria
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1013 (ISO) » Fri Oct 22, 2021 7:10 pm

Post by Salsabil Faria »

In post 1012, Three wrote:
But I like you think I could pocket an experienced player.
This one is admittedly more my fault for misinterpreting. I'm guessing there were supposed to be commas in this, because without them I kept reading it as "But I like you, I think I could pocket an experienced player." But I think the intended meaning was "But I, like you, think I could pocket an experienced player." Which is a completely different meaning.

I do still think her read is fake though since she hasn't made any further push or made anything resembling a scum case on me.
That's make no sense to me.

In post 1012, Three wrote: I'm still trying to evaluate whether you're actually scummy or just haphazardly posting to win an online argument.
:lol:
I'm waiting for someone to say something special in mafia game(s) about me, so that, I can change my pathetic signature.

Damn you salsa and your kamikaze claim that allowed you to enjoy and succeed within your own personally crafted win condition :lol: ~ AurorusVox
Salsabil Faria
Salsabil Faria
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Salsabil Faria
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1014 (ISO) » Fri Oct 22, 2021 7:11 pm

Post by Salsabil Faria »

@GE
, forgot to ask earlier, which posts of mine are stopping you to vote me?

Salsabil Faria
Salsabil Faria
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Salsabil Faria
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1015 (ISO) » Fri Oct 22, 2021 7:15 pm

Post by Salsabil Faria »

@T3
, do you still think
Dorsey
is newbtown? If so, why?

Three
Three
Goon
Three
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1016 (ISO) » Fri Oct 22, 2021 7:54 pm

Post by Three »

In post 767, Almost50 wrote:
In post 666, Three wrote:Thread activity dying out of nowhere.

@A50:
Can you explain why you voted yourself and then dipped out of the thread?
For you only:

I HATE IT when people use my activity to try and read me. I said it over and over again in the past: My activity has a dozen factors affecting it, and half of them are not even game-related. The other half would include the players list, and this one doesn't help me do my thing (which is troll and joke).

So, if people insist on using meta to read me, and if they insist on using the activity bit of the meta (you know meta has a lot more components that just activity level), then they should learn it the hard way. I am NOT going to defend myself over 5-6 games just because people want to be lazy and follow the wrong lead.

Andres for instance is one player who is a certified lurker, and if I used his activity level as a lead then I'd be eliminating him on D1 each and every game, because (A) Lurkers are +rand Scum (or you could rephrase it as "there's almost always a lurking Scum"), and (B) if he's not lurking then he's departing from his Town meta.

So, if Scum are pushing me and Town are falling for it then TOWN needs to be punished, and they will hopefully learn NOT to do it in the future.

IF Town is pushing me then they are handing the game to Scum, and I'm not going to fight BOTH factions over it. Again; a good lesson should be learnt.

Now if you want to find Scum you should be looking at Datisi/Wiki/Icon (probably just ONE of these is Scum, and my best guess is Datisi)

Another is in Dorsy/Ger (it's a 50-50 split for me)

I think Salsabil/Sylenee/Gamma should have the remaining 2 Scums in them
I vibed with this post a lot more than I thought I would, I kind of want to locktown you for it.
Salsabil Faria
Salsabil Faria
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Salsabil Faria
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1017 (ISO) » Fri Oct 22, 2021 9:03 pm

Post by Salsabil Faria »

In post 936, T3 wrote:
In post 934, Salsabil Faria wrote:
In post 932, Dwlee99 wrote:I don't scumread you cause of meta, Salsa...
Sure!
VOTE: salsa
bad tone in this reaction so i'm just going to vote you and then unvote you because another player will do something bad on my catchup
In post 954, T3 wrote:
In post 803, Dwlee99 wrote:Okay salsa
i vaguely like this reaction
In post 956, T3 wrote:
In post 821, Andresvmb wrote:VOTE: Salsabil Faria
what actually is the scum motivation for whatever the heck salsa is trying to do rn
In post 959, T3 wrote:
In post 825, Andresvmb wrote:
In post 823, Salsabil Faria wrote:
In post 821, Andresvmb wrote:VOTE: Salsabil Faria
:yawn:
Your reactions to DW don’t make logical sense to me. DW expressed a high degree of certainty that you were Scum. You called that pathetic, and have heavily hinted at DW being bad Town. But why Town? And why so confrontational? DW isn’t actually a bad player. I just feel you should express more curiosity and less frustration towards DW and the view they’ve expressed. I would also argue DW is very much starting to feel like Town to me. It’s hard for players in general to be this pushy of a SR as Scum. It’s rare, and DW hasn’t operated like that if my recollection serves right. So I am starting to feel like you’re being forced into discrediting DW without calling them Scum, which is why I’ve voted you.

You’re also pushing Wiki who honestly seems almost like obvious Town to me. Or rather, I feel like the normal reaction to how Wiki is playing is to not want to execute it (Datisi’s “village idiot” description isn’t particularly charitable, but perhaps not that off target). I’m more inclined to want to give Wiki more time to see if their contributions are of any actual value.

Separately, I think A50’s frustration seems more Town indicative actually. I didn’t SR A50 for the activity level - I felt a specific post I quoted was Scummy. But the reaction they had to the pressure seemed genuine.
THIS MAKES SENSE
In post 960, T3 wrote:
In post 830, Almost50 wrote:*Sigh*

I was getting excited, but my wagon died too soon. :(

VOTE: ger
it depends on wherever the votes are at rn but i think we should run up a50
In post 961, T3 wrote:
In post 855, Wiki wrote:Im ready to elim any of them: ico, dwlee, datisi, salsa.
Should i vote salsa now?
yes
In post 965, T3 wrote:done with my catchup

i am VERY happy where my vote is
In post 970, T3 wrote:
In post 966, Wiki wrote:T3 you said this makes sense (andre treads a50), now you say we should run up a50. Does "run up" mean to elim?
It doesn't matter A50's alignment. We should put him to E-1
Bad faith is screaming from this series of post.

Scum team:
GE
T3
, :?:, :?:

Selynee
Selynee
Goon
Selynee
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1018 (ISO) » Fri Oct 22, 2021 9:17 pm

Post by Selynee »

In post 970, T3 wrote:
In post 966, Wiki wrote:T3 you said this makes sense (andre treads a50), now you say we should run up a50. Does "run up" mean to elim?
It doesn't matter A50's alignment. We should put him to E-1
It's this the game where everyone says weird stuff?

@T3- you have reads that are not tone based?

@Three- Again...there is no reason town would fake a read here. Especially a scum read. So, you should be the first one to want be elim here...and make a case.

PS: Your vote was terrible. Which is...interesting cuz I felt like SF was soft defending you the first part of the game
"For ours, a vale of better dreams"
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1019 (ISO) » Fri Oct 22, 2021 9:25 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 1014, Salsabil Faria wrote:
@GE
I’ll probably quote them in the morning (I’m up after a pretty freaky dream in the middle of the night rn)
<Embrace The Void>

geraintm
geraintm
Jack of All Trades
geraintm
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1020 (ISO) » Fri Oct 22, 2021 9:30 pm

Post by geraintm »

In post 1006, Wiki wrote:
In post 986, Wiki wrote:
PUH-LEASE
I didn't think it was for fun.
Salsabil Faria
Salsabil Faria
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Salsabil Faria
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1021 (ISO) » Fri Oct 22, 2021 10:13 pm

Post by Salsabil Faria »

In post 1018, Selynee wrote:PS: Your vote was terrible. Which is...interesting cuz I felt like SF was soft defending you the first part of the game
Yes, that's because I thought they also found difficulties to understand your thoughts like me, but now it’s seeming like they're confbiasing you, which is leading to scumread everything you'll say. But, they also said they're experienced player, so I'm not sure if they're scum for confbiasing.

Salsabil Faria
Salsabil Faria
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Salsabil Faria
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1022 (ISO) » Fri Oct 22, 2021 10:13 pm

Post by Salsabil Faria »

In post 1019, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 1014, Salsabil Faria wrote:
@GE
I’ll probably quote them in the morning (I’m up after a pretty freaky dream in the middle of the night rn)
Sleep better

Salsabil Faria
Salsabil Faria
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Salsabil Faria
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1023 (ISO) » Fri Oct 22, 2021 10:16 pm

Post by Salsabil Faria »

In post 1020, geraintm wrote:
In post 1006, Wiki wrote:
In post 986, Wiki wrote:
PUH-LEASE
I didn't think it was for fun.
In post 395, geraintm wrote: if wiki retracts this claim at all, will vote for them untill they are gone from the game

Wiki
Wiki
Goon
Wiki
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1024 (ISO) » Fri Oct 22, 2021 10:46 pm

Post by Wiki »

I dont understand why ico is so town for all of you.
I even checked his meta in couple of games. There is a difference.
There are no reason to think ico is solid town.

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”