Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #875 (ISO) » Fri Oct 22, 2021 5:35 am

Post by Andresvmb »

In post 871, Wiki wrote:
In post 868, Andresvmb wrote:
In post 864, Wiki wrote:
In post 862, Andresvmb wrote:making ridiculous arguments
The arguments about Ico are solid and right.
Your argument with Datisi was plainly absurd. And calling them stupid was completely unwarranted. They very clearly weren’t saying that all people that fake claim are Town, but that yours had come across as Towny. I thought of it the same way but you didn’t call me stupid.
Andre,
Andre,
Andre,
The only thing is important now is here:
In post 867, Wiki wrote:Andre, there is nothing ridiculous here:
In post 861, Wiki wrote:I repeat again: Ico forgot his own opinion, voting Sely and me. He votes people who are townies for him, and these are not first rvs votes at all. This is 100% mafia behaviour.
There is nothing ridiculouse in this.
You’re talking to me as if you know my alignment. I am clearly re-evaluating your slot (and you’ve constantly hinted at me being Scummy btw) but now you feel the need to try and convince me of the one particular read you have? Why?
Wiki
Wiki
Goon
Wiki
Goon
Goon

Post Post #876 (ISO) » Fri Oct 22, 2021 5:36 am

Post by Wiki »

Dorsey, vote Salsa
Salsabil Faria
Salsabil Faria
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Salsabil Faria
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: She/Her

Post Post #877 (ISO) » Fri Oct 22, 2021 5:38 am

Post by Salsabil Faria »

In post 873, Andresvmb wrote:
In post 870, Salsabil Faria wrote:
In post 860, Andresvmb wrote:
In post 804, Salsabil Faria wrote:
My
gera
meta,
Dwlee
was also there in that game but for some reason not considering this now:

viewtopic.php?f=2&t=87211
Btw your ISO in this game is a painful read. You were constantly asking to get voted and then hammered yourself while claiming Scum as Town.
Yes, I know. I'm talking about
gera
here whose playstyle seems similar.
And, I was experimenting that particular playstyle in that game (+ on a newbie game that time), normally I don’t play like this. You can check my other games.
The reason I’m bringing that up in particular is because even if you’re right, you make yourself tough to agree with if you’re constantly asking players to vote you. And you did try that here to some extent with Gamma who backed off.
[color=#8040me.]Actually it’s not the same here (but I understand that it seems like that).
GE
was telling something like this that it seemed I'm upset over his defence on
Wiki
because scum!me want to miseliminate them. My point was, if you think I'm scum, then why don't vote me.[/color]
I'm waiting for someone to say something special in mafia game(s) about me, so that, I can change my pathetic signature.

Damn you salsa and your kamikaze claim that allowed you to enjoy and succeed within your own personally crafted win condition :lol: ~ AurorusVox
Wiki
Wiki
Goon
Wiki
Goon
Goon

Post Post #878 (ISO) » Fri Oct 22, 2021 5:40 am

Post by Wiki »

In post 875, Andresvmb wrote:You’re talking to me as if you know my alignment. I am clearly re-evaluating your slot (and you’ve constantly hinted at me being Scummy btw) but now you feel the need to try and convince me of the one particular read you have? Why?
You are town mostly to anybody and Ico was changing opinion immediately just watching to your mouth (for example about dwlee). The only chance you are a scum with Ico is because you trs him.
Salsabil Faria
Salsabil Faria
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Salsabil Faria
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #879 (ISO) » Fri Oct 22, 2021 5:40 am

Post by Salsabil Faria »

In post 876, Wiki wrote:Dorsey, vote Salsa
Yeah,
Dorsey
SHEEP :lol:
I'm waiting for someone to say something special in mafia game(s) about me, so that, I can change my pathetic signature.

Damn you salsa and your kamikaze claim that allowed you to enjoy and succeed within your own personally crafted win condition :lol: ~ AurorusVox
Salsabil Faria
Salsabil Faria
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Salsabil Faria
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #880 (ISO) » Fri Oct 22, 2021 5:41 am

Post by Salsabil Faria »

In post 877, Salsabil Faria wrote:
In post 873, Andresvmb wrote:
In post 870, Salsabil Faria wrote:
In post 860, Andresvmb wrote:
In post 804, Salsabil Faria wrote:
My
gera
meta,
Dwlee
was also there in that game but for some reason not considering this now:

viewtopic.php?f=2&t=87211
Btw your ISO in this game is a painful read. You were constantly asking to get voted and then hammered yourself while claiming Scum as Town.
Yes, I know. I'm talking about
gera
here whose playstyle seems similar.
And, I was experimenting that particular playstyle in that game (+ on a newbie game that time), normally I don’t play like this. You can check my other games.
The reason I’m bringing that up in particular is because even if you’re right, you make yourself tough to agree with if you’re constantly asking players to vote you. And you did try that here to some extent with Gamma who backed off.
Actually it’s not the same here (but I understand that it seems like that).
GE
was telling something like this that it seemed I'm upset over his defence on
Wiki
because scum!me want to miseliminate them. My point was, if you think I'm scum, then why don't vote me.
EBWOP

Andresvmb
Andresvmb
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Andresvmb
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #881 (ISO) » Fri Oct 22, 2021 5:42 am

Post by Andresvmb »

In post 819, Salsabil Faria wrote:
In post 815, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 781, Salsabil Faria wrote:
In post 769, Almost50 wrote:
In post 672, Gamma Emerald wrote:What scum would do all the shit Wiki has done, especially newbscum?
In isolation I'd say this is Town Gamma, unless Gamma wants to pocket Wiki for some odd reason.
Re : I'm town.
Not sure about scum!
Datisi
yet and
Wiki
isn’t scum imo, which left
ico
but
GE
also voted
ico
, so I'm not sure about this also.

Scum need
Wiki
to be alive in this game. Scum!
GE
's buddy attempt isn’t that weird imo. Like
Dwlee
said,
Wiki
won't be night killed. So, if they get eliminated in the day phase, scum can use their defending
Wiki
thing as a way out.
In post 782, Salsabil Faria wrote:UNVOTE: A50

VOTE: GE
so you think I'm trying to keep Wiki alive as a game-ending mislim? I mean, that's kinda reasonable to think that, but nah, I'm just keeping limbait town from getting yeeted. Your consistent problem with that feels like you're upset I'm stonewalling your mislim chance.
Then vote me!
I understand your point. is still overly-confrontational. I’m going to admit something else - I actually thought Gamma backing off there was a bit Scummy. It’s a bit like trying to paint you in a poor light Salsa but then they just said something really wishy-washy like you’re a mixed bag and have other posts that are good so no? You might want to detail what you mean Gamma because obviously Salsa can be mis-executed which means there’s some incentive there not to push it too hard and let the Town fall for a mis-execution if Salsa is indeed Town.
Salsabil Faria
Salsabil Faria
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Salsabil Faria
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #882 (ISO) » Fri Oct 22, 2021 5:44 am

Post by Salsabil Faria »

Listen towns, you want to eliminate me, np! But for the greater good, we should policy
Wiki
today.

UNVOTE: GE

VOTE: Wiki

Andresvmb
Andresvmb
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Andresvmb
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #883 (ISO) » Fri Oct 22, 2021 5:45 am

Post by Andresvmb »

In post 878, Wiki wrote:
In post 875, Andresvmb wrote:You’re talking to me as if you know my alignment. I am clearly re-evaluating your slot (and you’ve constantly hinted at me being Scummy btw) but now you feel the need to try and convince me of the one particular read you have? Why?
You are town mostly to anybody and Ico was changing opinion immediately just watching to your mouth (for example about dwlee). The only chance you are a scum with Ico is because you trs him.
Okay but why do you think I’m Town to most everyone? Maybe because I am being really obvious? And why did you feel the constant need to shade me and then say this?
Salsabil Faria
Salsabil Faria
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Salsabil Faria
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #884 (ISO) » Fri Oct 22, 2021 5:45 am

Post by Salsabil Faria »

@Dwlee
, SF's wagon is formatting finally, do you have any thought on this confscum?

Andresvmb
Andresvmb
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Andresvmb
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #885 (ISO) » Fri Oct 22, 2021 5:46 am

Post by Andresvmb »

UNVOTE:
Salsabil Faria
Salsabil Faria
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Salsabil Faria
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #886 (ISO) » Fri Oct 22, 2021 5:47 am

Post by Salsabil Faria »

Buzz kill!

Wiki
Wiki
Goon
Wiki
Goon
Goon

Post Post #887 (ISO) » Fri Oct 22, 2021 5:47 am

Post by Wiki »

In post 882, Salsabil Faria wrote:
Listen towns, you want to eliminate me, np! But for the greater good, we should policy
Wiki
today.

Bye bye
U decided to die instead of scum Ico, i see no problems even if you are just green idiot
Salsabil Faria
Salsabil Faria
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Salsabil Faria
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #888 (ISO) » Fri Oct 22, 2021 5:49 am

Post by Salsabil Faria »

In post 881, Andresvmb wrote:
In post 819, Salsabil Faria wrote:
In post 815, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 781, Salsabil Faria wrote:
In post 769, Almost50 wrote:
In post 672, Gamma Emerald wrote:What scum would do all the shit Wiki has done, especially newbscum?
In isolation I'd say this is Town Gamma, unless Gamma wants to pocket Wiki for some odd reason.
Re : I'm town.
Not sure about scum!
Datisi
yet and
Wiki
isn’t scum imo, which left
ico
but
GE
also voted
ico
, so I'm not sure about this also.

Scum need
Wiki
to be alive in this game. Scum!
GE
's buddy attempt isn’t that weird imo. Like
Dwlee
said,
Wiki
won't be night killed. So, if they get eliminated in the day phase, scum can use their defending
Wiki
thing as a way out.
In post 782, Salsabil Faria wrote:UNVOTE: A50

VOTE: GE
so you think I'm trying to keep Wiki alive as a game-ending mislim? I mean, that's kinda reasonable to think that, but nah, I'm just keeping limbait town from getting yeeted. Your consistent problem with that feels like you're upset I'm stonewalling your mislim chance.
Then vote me!
I understand your point. is still overly-confrontational. I’m going to admit something else - I actually thought Gamma backing off there was a bit Scummy. It’s a bit like trying to paint you in a poor light Salsa but then they just said something really wishy-washy like you’re a mixed bag and have other posts that are good so no? You might want to detail what you mean Gamma because obviously Salsa can be mis-executed which means there’s some incentive there not to push it too hard and let the Town fall for a mis-execution if Salsa is indeed Town.
Yes, I agree with you on
GE
but I don’t want
Wiki
anymore.

Dwlee99
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: They/them

Post Post #889 (ISO) » Fri Oct 22, 2021 5:49 am

Post by Dwlee99 »

VOTE: Salsa
Cool
I prefer they, thanks :)
Salsabil Faria
Salsabil Faria
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Salsabil Faria
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #890 (ISO) » Fri Oct 22, 2021 5:49 am

Post by Salsabil Faria »

In post 887, Wiki wrote:
Wiki
today.

Bye bye
U decided to die instead of scum Ico, i see no problems even if you are just green idiot
How old are you btw?

Wiki
Wiki
Goon
Wiki
Goon
Goon

Post Post #891 (ISO) » Fri Oct 22, 2021 5:51 am

Post by Wiki »

In post 883, Andresvmb wrote:
In post 878, Wiki wrote:
Okay but why do you think I’m Town to most everyone? Maybe because I am being really obvious? And why did you feel the constant need to shade me and then say this?
to shade when? I need to find mafia, it can be anybody, i found 1 mafia (Ico), and you consider he is town. What i need to think? If dwlee is mafia too (for shitposting after my "ico is mafia"), then you tred 2 mafia already. Two.
Wiki
Wiki
Goon
Wiki
Goon
Goon

Post Post #892 (ISO) » Fri Oct 22, 2021 5:51 am

Post by Wiki »

In post 890, Salsabil Faria wrote:
In post 887, Wiki wrote:
Wiki
today.

Bye bye
How old are you btw?
Salsabil Faria
Salsabil Faria
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Salsabil Faria
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #893 (ISO) » Fri Oct 22, 2021 5:52 am

Post by Salsabil Faria »

@Andres
, please consider my points about
Dwlee
and
GE
after my flip.

Wiki
Wiki
Goon
Wiki
Goon
Goon

Post Post #894 (ISO) » Fri Oct 22, 2021 5:52 am

Post by Wiki »

English is not my native too, obviously
Salsabil Faria
Salsabil Faria
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Salsabil Faria
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #895 (ISO) » Fri Oct 22, 2021 5:53 am

Post by Salsabil Faria »

In post 889, Dwlee99 wrote:VOTE: Salsa
Cool
Good job!

Salsabil Faria
Salsabil Faria
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Salsabil Faria
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #896 (ISO) » Fri Oct 22, 2021 5:54 am

Post by Salsabil Faria »

In post 892, Wiki wrote:
In post 890, Salsabil Faria wrote:
In post 887, Wiki wrote:
Wiki
today.

Bye bye
How old are you btw?
Then why are you acting like a child??
Btw, it'll be cleared after post game who is idiot or not :]

Andresvmb
Andresvmb
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Andresvmb
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #897 (ISO) » Fri Oct 22, 2021 5:55 am

Post by Andresvmb »

VOTE: Gamma Emerald
Salsabil Faria
Salsabil Faria
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Salsabil Faria
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #898 (ISO) » Fri Oct 22, 2021 5:56 am

Post by Salsabil Faria »

In post 894, Wiki wrote:English is not my native too, obviously
Are you No Power Over Me?

Wiki
Wiki
Goon
Wiki
Goon
Goon

Post Post #899 (ISO) » Fri Oct 22, 2021 5:57 am

Post by Wiki »

In post 896, Salsabil Faria wrote:Then why are you acting like a child??
I see no problems with that, though i dont think that i play so
In post 896, Salsabil Faria wrote:Btw, it'll be cleared after post game who is idiot or no
yeah yeah because u know players' sides

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”