Wiki
Wiki
Goon
Wiki
Goon
Goon

Post Post #625 (ISO) » Thu Oct 21, 2021 6:40 am

Post by Wiki »

In post 623, Selynee wrote:you, Gamma...Andreas, though that's not something I'd bet my house on.
So you bet your house on Gamma is town. Interesting.
T3
T3
He/him
Survivor
T3
He/him
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: He/him

Post Post #626 (ISO) » Thu Oct 21, 2021 6:41 am

Post by T3 »

In post 608, Almost50 wrote:Oh, finally! A wagon on a scummy slot

VOTE: A50
umhmhmhmhmhmhmh
Wiki
Wiki
Goon
Wiki
Goon
Goon

Post Post #627 (ISO) » Thu Oct 21, 2021 6:57 am

Post by Wiki »

There were some posts about "scum would not do that" not long time ago (Wiki about Three; ppl about Wiki and some other examples). I won't be surprised if team mafia decided to play a game "do smth scums never do" after that talking, even acompetion between them... And here we are. Seny confessed she never rolled a scum, A50 is voting himself, Salsa is having fun like a scum, Gera attacks me suicidally with no sense, Dorsey attacks Datisi even not playing at all, and T3 bets his house on townie newbie Dorsey, who almost said nothing... Not strong examples, very different in weight, but...
Selynee
Selynee
Goon
Selynee
Goon
Goon

Post Post #628 (ISO) » Thu Oct 21, 2021 7:50 am

Post by Selynee »

In post 624, Wiki wrote:
In post 620, Selynee wrote:Either overconfident mafia trying to go for "mafia will never vote themselves"
"mafia will never say "I never rolled mafia"", huh?
Well, if I am mafia, you are entitled to believe I'd lied to you and I rolled scum on another site. I did not, but that's not provable one way or another. Yup, regardless of alignment I wouldn't claim something like "I've never rolled scum" just to have someone go though my history and say "Wow, you were mafia last game".
"For ours, a vale of better dreams"
Selynee
Selynee
Goon
Selynee
Goon
Goon

Post Post #629 (ISO) » Thu Oct 21, 2021 7:51 am

Post by Selynee »

In post 625, Wiki wrote:
In post 623, Selynee wrote:you, Gamma...Andreas, though that's not something I'd bet my house on.
So you bet your house on Gamma is town. Interesting.
Yeah. After all, I don't own a house and I don't really like my landlord.
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: Any

Post Post #630 (ISO) » Thu Oct 21, 2021 7:57 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

I'm getting pretty tired of this shade from wiki despite him apparently not SRing me anymore
<Embrace The Void>

“A flipped coin doesn't always land heads or tails. Sometimes it may never land at all...”
Wiki
Wiki
Goon
Wiki
Goon
Goon

Post Post #631 (ISO) » Thu Oct 21, 2021 8:19 am

Post by Wiki »

No, no, i dont think that you lied about that in fact. It seems you didnt.
My point was another thing: if you are mafia, it sounds like mafia on any slot wouldnt point on this fact (you even rolled eyes, like you are happy about this argument in your own defense). Because many players can believe that if you never rolled scum before, you would have more chances to get it at last every new time. Just statistics.
So the question is - was it your easy townie or tricky scummy confession...

And did you lie about not wishing to get a mafia role... Thats what i need to think about more...

Btw, I would like to hear reasons why Gamma is so solid town for you.
This is strange that you are an expert about his game.
Look at this info: he has 57000 posts, you have only 300 for years of playing, for years... And he is a top solid town for you on the first pages of the game.
No doubts he is a very experienced player. He had eaten all fuckin dinosaurs long time before you was born. He might be the devil himself.
And. You. Have. No. Doubts. He. Is. A. Town.
Why?
Wiki
Wiki
Goon
Wiki
Goon
Goon

Post Post #632 (ISO) » Thu Oct 21, 2021 8:26 am

Post by Wiki »

It is not shadow throwing, you understand it wrong, Gamma.
Are you not interested in her reasons to play with you?
You should be interested in understanding her opinion, she is far not town for you.
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: Any

Post Post #633 (ISO) » Thu Oct 21, 2021 8:42 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

Sely could be scum but I'm kinda just letting her be because I have no exp with her and until something happens to make me care to sort her I probably won't try too hard
<Embrace The Void>

“A flipped coin doesn't always land heads or tails. Sometimes it may never land at all...”
Wiki
Wiki
Goon
Wiki
Goon
Goon

Post Post #634 (ISO) » Thu Oct 21, 2021 8:50 am

Post by Wiki »

Gamma, are you one person on this acc? If no, does it mean you can switch during the game?
Wiki
Wiki
Goon
Wiki
Goon
Goon

Post Post #635 (ISO) » Thu Oct 21, 2021 8:54 am

Post by Wiki »

Maybe I shouldnt ask this, you can ignore.
Selynee
Selynee
Goon
Selynee
Goon
Goon

Post Post #636 (ISO) » Thu Oct 21, 2021 9:03 am

Post by Selynee »

No, statistically you have the exact chance to roll anything any time you play. I mean, I know people tend to think stuff like "If you have had 3 girls, next time must be a boy"...but that's an error. Chances are still 50-50.

OK.

I tend to see people forming townreads as mostly coming from town. The way I see, it locks mafia from miselims. Obviously, that's not always true and it depends on how quickly someone changes their reads, but yeah.

Unless Gamma and Dwelee are both mafia, he tried to stop you from going after him. Mafia motivation: only if Dwelee would be their partner. Otherwise, could have said nothing. After all, if that conflict is TvT, would be mafia interest to let it go.

I obviously don't agree with the read on Three, but their reads feel genuine here

I see where this comes from

Also, yes, I know. They are way more experienced than me. Honestly, from what I've seen, everyone is around here. Might be able to fool me. But if I signed for this game, I have to play it. And that means I have to make reads based on what I see now.
Datisi
Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Drawn from Memory

Pronoun: it/he

Post Post #637 (ISO) » Thu Oct 21, 2021 9:06 am

Post by Datisi »

In post 500, Wiki wrote:Scums: Gamma, Dwlee, Datisi, Dorsey. I will play this.
so the scumteam's plan is for me to hard defend dwlee from your attacks (which don't have nearly enough support to actually go through anyway), and then me, dorsey, and gamma just baselessly start bussing in random directions? can't wait to get our scummy for that brilliant play.
In post 503, Three wrote:I don't think I'm looking too deep into it, I barely understand the point of what she's saying there and I'm kind of confused by your own interpretation of it.
i don't know how to more simply explain that saying "if one of dwlee/wiki flips scum, the other one is town"
doesn't also mean
"there is one scum in dwlee/wiki".

why would she back down? like, her argument makes perfect sense (even if it is clunkily worded) and you're the one misunderstanding the logic there.
In post 518, T3 wrote:
In post 487, Dorsey wrote:No, I just don't know any other way to get into the game.
I very very very much like this sequence from Dorsey. He looks like newbtown out of water in a sense.
why newbtown rather than newbscum? that sequence doesn't tell me much of anything, how do you like it *so* much?
In post 532, geraintm wrote:
In post 451, Salsabil Faria wrote:
In post 398, Datisi wrote:daycop isn't a normal role, pretty sure someone has said that already
VOTE: geraintm
Oops!

UNVOTE: Dwlee

VOTE: Wiki
odd how no one jumped on you for the same vote as me....
could it be because salsa's vote was a random vote with no reasoning while your vote was framed in a way that would very much allow you to keep pushing people for very lhf reasons? odd indeed.
In post 536, Selynee wrote:Townleaning for now. There is ony one post that I don't really love and that's the quick vote on Gera there.
why?
In post 539, Three wrote:
In post 536, Selynee wrote:
Well, if you feel like I'm scum claiming, show with the class and put your effort into elim me today.
In post 528, Selynee wrote: Umm...because there is only one reason my reads would be fake versus wrong? Cuz I'm mafia pushing on you? So, obviously you should want me out.
In post 529, Selynee wrote:
In post 521, T3 wrote:
In post 511, Selynee wrote:Why not? I mean, feel free to share.
I… just don’t have any more thoughts. The part where you talk about Andrea seemed designed to make it seem like you’re making discussion while pocketing Andres.

Why? All I asked at that point was his read on Dwelee. Given that he said mine was wishy washy.

But I like you think I could pocket an experienced player.
This is what I mean when I ask why you're scum claiming. You're saying that you're mafia and that you think you could pocket somebody. Why are you doing this?
that is very clearly not what she's saying

back to VOTE: three

@three
, do you have reads other than selynee?

bottom of pg 22, be back at some point.
I will straight up disregard all reason if you have a PR dream again. You can come back and be like, “I dreamt that Locke is a N2 Bulletproof Multitasking Cop and Self-Targeting Doctor,” and I will go, “Okay, Locke kill it is then.”
~M
Datisi
Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Drawn from Memory

Post Post #638 (ISO) » Thu Oct 21, 2021 9:23 am

Post by Datisi »

In post 566, Wiki wrote:I think Datisi tried to save Selynee here. Though he is unlikely together with Three, Im not so sure about Gera. But in that moment Datisi could be looking for whom to push much instead of his partner Selynee.
the issue with this is that this is assuming that i decided to shitpush my partner for ??? reasons and then unvote her based on the "hurr durr wagon is too fast" excuse, when like, i could have just *not* voted her in the first place when i saw there was votes on her already.

now i know a response to this can be "but self meta bad" and my point showing that wiki should get his head out of his ass, because the mad tunnelling on dwlee (which was underexplained) and me (for daring to question his reasoning) is gonna result in confbiased as hell reads. and i want to work with my townreads, especially considering i don't have many of them and that this is a game with 4 scum. i don't wanna be forced to ignore you. so can you try to work with me?
In post 570, Wiki wrote:Maybe Salsa is a scum with Datisi, Sely, Dwlee.
sigh.

is vaguely kind of townie for geraintm? maybe? should i be townleaning a player for giving thoughts on day 1 after repeatedly saying they hate day 1? andres help pls

did make me wonder if i'm getting white-knighted. thonk.
In post 585, Iconeum wrote:i have a very busy day, will be catching up in bits and pieces

if you want stuff from me, adress me directly and i might get to it :p
is also a post that exists.
In post 592, Salsabil Faria wrote:
I scumread you because of your day cop claim (because normal games don't have day cop)
which I asked you later if the claim was serious but you ignored it. And after reading up to page 10, there was nothing to change my vote on you.
why is the bolded scummy?
I will straight up disregard all reason if you have a PR dream again. You can come back and be like, “I dreamt that Locke is a N2 Bulletproof Multitasking Cop and Self-Targeting Doctor,” and I will go, “Okay, Locke kill it is then.”
~M
Andresvmb
Andresvmb
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Andresvmb
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #639 (ISO) » Thu Oct 21, 2021 9:27 am

Post by Andresvmb »

@Datisi I haven’t fully caught up but I saw your cry for help so why not.

I would lean positively on anybody contributing in what you perceive to be a Townie manner despite previous experience dictating that such a player tends to avoid doing that (in this case, geraintm).
Andresvmb
Andresvmb
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Andresvmb
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #640 (ISO) » Thu Oct 21, 2021 9:27 am

Post by Andresvmb »

^in D1 here.
Andresvmb
Andresvmb
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Andresvmb
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #641 (ISO) » Thu Oct 21, 2021 9:29 am

Post by Andresvmb »

I’m also going to say that geraintm’s criticism of Salsabil’s contribution there is pretty on point.
Andresvmb
Andresvmb
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Andresvmb
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #642 (ISO) » Thu Oct 21, 2021 9:30 am

Post by Andresvmb »

I feel there’s a Scum in 4 names? Yeah, that’s actually what I would be saying as Scum to avoid any accountability and seem like I’m contributing.

Also, I take it you’re TR’ing me to the point you think you can somewhat rely on my opinion? I will say, I’m being TR pretty broadly here. Which doesn’t bode well for my long-term survival.
Datisi
Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Drawn from Memory

Post Post #643 (ISO) » Thu Oct 21, 2021 9:32 am

Post by Datisi »

In post 639, Andresvmb wrote:@Datisi I haven’t fully caught up but I saw your cry for help so why not.

I would lean positively on anybody contributing in what you perceive to be a Townie manner despite previous experience dictating that such a player tends to avoid doing that (in this case, geraintm).
i'm trying to remember if town!gera actually does contribute from time to time on d1. i'll probably do a cursory meta check if gera starts picking up votes again.

also the reason i asked you specifically is since you mentioned having gera meta knowledge, so. y'know.

pedit: i'm townleaning you rn, yes. but you're also the only person to specifically mention gera-meta, so who else do i ask.
~M
Andresvmb
Andresvmb
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Andresvmb
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #644 (ISO) » Thu Oct 21, 2021 9:32 am

Post by Andresvmb »

@Datisi what do you think of A50? I thought that comment about how they’re not really all that keen to read was pretty Scummy actually. It’s a blatant attempt at avoiding contributing much today, and I don’t appreciate it.
Datisi
Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Drawn from Memory

Post Post #645 (ISO) » Thu Oct 21, 2021 9:33 am

Post by Datisi »

i actually don't have too many problems with that salsa post, since i read it as "these are the people i'm currently scumleaning"

though i do take issue with the actual names listed there but we haven't gotten to that yet
~M
Andresvmb
Andresvmb
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Andresvmb
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #646 (ISO) » Thu Oct 21, 2021 9:34 am

Post by Andresvmb »

The answer on geraintm is that they can and they have. I could try and find specific examples but yeah they’re not totally devoid of content D1. They just don’t lean heavily any which way. But they also know this is what people know of them so it would be absolutely out of character for them to come out aggressive against someone D1 as either alignment.
Andresvmb
Andresvmb
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Andresvmb
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #647 (ISO) » Thu Oct 21, 2021 9:35 am

Post by Andresvmb »

Gamma has definitely played with geraintm before. I’m sure they have something to add to this.
Wiki
Wiki
Goon
Wiki
Goon
Goon

Post Post #648 (ISO) » Thu Oct 21, 2021 9:35 am

Post by Wiki »

In post 638, Datisi wrote:the issue with this is that this is assuming that i decided to shitpush my partner for ??? reasons and then unvote her based on the "hurr durr wagon is too fast" excuse, when like, i could have just *not* voted her in the first place when i saw there was votes on her already.
Weak
In post 638, Datisi wrote:now i know a response to this can be "but self meta bad" and my point showing that wiki should get his head out of his ass, because the mad tunnelling on dwlee (which was underexplained) and me (for daring to question his reasoning) is gonna result in confbiased as hell reads. and i want to work with my townreads, especially considering i don't have many of them and that this is a game with 4 scum. i don't wanna be forced to ignore you. so can you try to work with me?
Repeating about the head in the ass, nice. Easy conftown now. Who is next?
584 did make me wonder if i'm getting white-knighted. thonk.
Really bad argument, talking about Seny.

Nah, I dont feel we will work together in this game.

"Andre help me" - this is funny quote too. Nothing scummy, isnt ut?
Datisi
Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Drawn from Memory

Post Post #649 (ISO) » Thu Oct 21, 2021 9:35 am

Post by Datisi »

In post 644, Andresvmb wrote:@Datisi what do you think of A50? I thought that comment about how they’re not really all that keen to read was pretty Scummy actually. It’s a blatant attempt at avoiding contributing much today, and I don’t appreciate it.
solidly below the null line. i'd vote him as a compromise or if most other people start stepping it up in towniness, but i'm kind of not interested in trying to pressure him, because i get the vibe that the monkey is very chill and won't react to pressure in a readable way.
~M

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”