Any
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: Any

Post Post #425 (ISO) » Wed Oct 20, 2021 4:41 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

mine
<Embrace The Void>

“A flipped coin doesn't always land heads or tails. Sometimes it may never land at all...”
Wiki
Wiki
Goon
Wiki
Goon
Goon

Post Post #426 (ISO) » Wed Oct 20, 2021 4:42 am

Post by Wiki »

Just think a bit why the scum Gera need to write this? If he reads the game, he knows what ppl think about the claim and Wiki. If he reads badly, it doesnt mean he is a scum. He confessed he doesnt read much. So either he is suicidal mafia, or he can be anyone. These principles can be townie. Not 100% of course
Dwlee99
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: They/them

Post Post #427 (ISO) » Wed Oct 20, 2021 4:42 am

Post by Dwlee99 »

In post 394, Wiki wrote:Wiki  66 posts
Dwlee99  59 posts
Iconeum 51 posts
T3 43 posts
Andresvmb  33 posts
Datisi  32 posts
Gamma 28 posts
Three 22 posts
Selynee  22 posts
Almost50 16 posts
geraintm 2 posts
Dorsey 1 posts
IOnlyAskWhy 0 posts

I will never believe that the whole mafia team is at the bottom of activity list, playing absolutely silently.
Ty for bringing this to my attention Gamma.

Yea this is a bad assumption. Scum play here is complete hit or miss for some people and sometimes scum just lay completely low
I prefer they, thanks :)
Dwlee99
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #428 (ISO) » Wed Oct 20, 2021 4:43 am

Post by Dwlee99 »

I wonder if I'll finally be N1'd
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #429 (ISO) » Wed Oct 20, 2021 4:45 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 404, Wiki wrote:Gamma, I need your explanations about your confidence about every of your solid townies.
well in your case it's because you exude all the newbtown energy
I liked how Three was questioning me earlier, but I'm also curious to see his response to pressure
andres I'd expect would be more awkward as scum given his incredible towngame streak
icon and datisi I'm somewhat following the groupthink on

I think that covers all of them, some of these aren't true locks, and that will be the case until I post a full PoE
<Embrace The Void>

“A flipped coin doesn't always land heads or tails. Sometimes it may never land at all...”
Dwlee99
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #430 (ISO) » Wed Oct 20, 2021 4:47 am

Post by Dwlee99 »

In post 420, Dwlee99 wrote:
Not dealing with jailWiki
Dwlee99
Iconeum
Datisi
Andresvmb

T3
Selynee (preflips)
Three

Gamma Emerald
Almost50
Dorsey

Salsabil Faria
geraintm

Pedit: there's 4 scum, 6 is a fine pool to be looking in, here's where I'm at though
Quoting for new page
Gamma if you're town do you think bottom 4 wins?
geraintm
geraintm
Jack of All Trades
geraintm
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #431 (ISO) » Wed Oct 20, 2021 4:48 am

Post by geraintm »

In post 426, Wiki wrote:Just think a bit why the scum Gera need to write this? If he reads the game, he knows what ppl think about the claim and Wiki. If he reads badly, it doesnt mean he is a scum. He confessed he doesnt read much. So either he is suicidal mafia, or he can be anyone. These principles can be townie. Not 100% of course
i barely read the game.
my 2nd post had like...7 pages between it and my first and then my 3rd post had 9 more pages.
as i consider Day 1 useless, and this game i know people will be especially useless Day 1....i aint going to pay too much attention. but if i see someone hard claim something i am just going to accept it.
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #432 (ISO) » Wed Oct 20, 2021 4:50 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 412, Datisi wrote:
In post 409, Dwlee99 wrote:Salsa rolled scum too I think
i also thought her intro was tonally *off*, though at this point i feel like i have way too many scumleans, even for this game
I think I've got a tell for Salsa atp, but it needs time to work properly
<Embrace The Void>

Andresvmb
Andresvmb
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Andresvmb
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #433 (ISO) » Wed Oct 20, 2021 4:50 am

Post by Andresvmb »

In post 410, Datisi wrote:
In post 401, Andresvmb wrote:See I correctly read you as Scum in a different game because I felt you were wordy. And I do know you get nervous as Scum. My invitation to fight me was to see how willing you were to confront a direct SR of your slot. I just don’t have an answer yet.
i thought it was because i pushed every single possible misyeet... which you only figured out once we killed you, anyway :P

though thinking back to that game, i recall picking up a few scumreads along the way and willingly getting into fights there (despite being admittedly nervous), so i'm not sure if that's like, a helpful metric for reading my slot.
That was the nail in the coffin. The fact that you kept pushing all of the mis-executions. But I’m talking about how you felt in the early part of the game. I do distinctly recall Scum Reading you then.
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #434 (ISO) » Wed Oct 20, 2021 4:51 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 430, Dwlee99 wrote:
Dwlee99
Iconeum
Datisi
Andresvmb

T3
Selynee (preflips)
Three

Gamma Emerald
Almost50
Dorsey

Salsabil Faria
geraintm

Pedit: there's 4 scum, 6 is a fine pool to be looking in, here's where I'm at though
Quoting for new page
possibly, the only one who's even close to piercing into my townblock rn is A50 and that requires him to actually towntell for me
<Embrace The Void>

Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #435 (ISO) » Wed Oct 20, 2021 4:52 am

Post by Almost50 »

I have NO towntells. Only SCUM tells. :twisted:

Modded 2 Opens & 2 Large Themed games successfully.
Wiki
Wiki
Goon
Wiki
Goon
Goon

Post Post #436 (ISO) » Wed Oct 20, 2021 4:53 am

Post by Wiki »

In post 427, Dwlee99 wrote:
In post 394, Wiki wrote:Wiki  66 posts
Dwlee99  59 posts
Iconeum 51 posts
T3 43 posts
Andresvmb  33 posts
Datisi  32 posts
Gamma 28 posts
Three 22 posts
Selynee  22 posts
Almost50 16 posts
geraintm 2 posts
Dorsey 1 posts
IOnlyAskWhy 0 posts

I will never believe that the whole mafia team is at the bottom of activity list, playing absolutely silently.
Ty for bringing this to my attention Gamma.

Yea this is a bad assumption. Scum play here is complete hit or miss for some people and sometimes scum just lay completely low
Bull...
Such a team doesnt exist and has never existed in any games.
Dwlee99
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #437 (ISO) » Wed Oct 20, 2021 4:54 am

Post by Dwlee99 »

Well you're wrong lol
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #438 (ISO) » Wed Oct 20, 2021 4:54 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

I could probably find at least two instances of scum all being less active in recent memory
<Embrace The Void>

Datisi
Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Drawn from Memory

Pronoun: it/he

Post Post #439 (ISO) » Wed Oct 20, 2021 4:55 am

Post by Datisi »

In post 422, Andresvmb wrote:
In post 413, Datisi wrote:
In post 401, Andresvmb wrote:I wanted to vote Selynee but I don’t know - I am no longer feeling that vote.
i still find her pretty suspicious (it's just i dislike the wagon on her moreso), care to convince me otherwise?
Selynee was called out on her indecisiveness and as a result, produces a long post about DW to then conclude that… she doesn’t know DW’s alignment? That didn’t strike me as particularly Scummy.
yeah, that's fair. i could be playing devil's advocate here and argue that that's potentially a scummy move because she's kinda being arrogant and doubling down on "i have nothing to read dwlee on either way, why are you giving me shit for being indecisive", but (1) i'm not sure if i believe that, and (2) i think that's a move that is more likely to come from experienced scum, and i don't remember seeing sel around much, which means i'd have to do research. which i currently don't want to do.

also noted on the other game. i think i was in 3 stressful games at the time so i don't remember the early parts very well, so i'm gonna assume you're correct
I will straight up disregard all reason if you have a PR dream again. You can come back and be like, “I dreamt that Locke is a N2 Bulletproof Multitasking Cop and Self-Targeting Doctor,” and I will go, “Okay, Locke kill it is then.”
~M
Wiki
Wiki
Goon
Wiki
Goon
Goon

Post Post #440 (ISO) » Wed Oct 20, 2021 4:55 am

Post by Wiki »

In post 431, geraintm wrote:
In post 426, Wiki wrote:Just think a bit why the scum Gera need to write this? If he reads the game, he knows what ppl think about the claim and Wiki. If he reads badly, it doesnt mean he is a scum. He confessed he doesnt read much. So either he is suicidal mafia, or he can be anyone. These principles can be townie. Not 100% of course
i barely read the game.
my 2nd post had like...7 pages between it and my first and then my 3rd post had 9 more pages.
as i consider Day 1 useless, and this game i know people will be especially useless Day 1....i aint going to pay too much attention. but if i see someone hard claim something i am just going to accept it.
Town post. Many scums are voting Gera.
This is not to elim Selynee, if she is a scum. Im not sure about her though.
geraintm
geraintm
Jack of All Trades
geraintm
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #441 (ISO) » Wed Oct 20, 2021 4:57 am

Post by geraintm »

In post 424, Dwlee99 wrote:If traitor game then Gera > salsa > a50 has a decent chance of winning imo
this post is like....825 times wrong
Datisi
Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Drawn from Memory

Post Post #442 (ISO) » Wed Oct 20, 2021 4:57 am

Post by Datisi »

geraintm gives me a vibe of scum who saw a town player acting weird/wacky and decided to use it as an excuse for votes. like it's very easy for scum to slip on a "policy yeet people who are fakeclaiming" bullshit. especially with his "meta" of hating day 1 and not caring about providing content and etc.
I will straight up disregard all reason if you have a PR dream again. You can come back and be like, “I dreamt that Locke is a N2 Bulletproof Multitasking Cop and Self-Targeting Doctor,” and I will go, “Okay, Locke kill it is then.”
~M
Selynee
Selynee
Goon
Selynee
Goon
Goon

Post Post #443 (ISO) » Wed Oct 20, 2021 5:00 am

Post by Selynee »

In post 431, geraintm wrote:
as i consider Day 1 useless, and this game i know people will be especially useless Day 1....i aint going to pay too much attention.
Nice vote of confidence.

But have to agree with Wiki here (well, at least conclusion), that's not really enough to scumread them
"For ours, a vale of better dreams"
Datisi
Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Drawn from Memory

Post Post #444 (ISO) » Wed Oct 20, 2021 5:00 am

Post by Datisi »

In post 441, geraintm wrote:
In post 424, Dwlee99 wrote:If traitor game then Gera > salsa > a50 has a decent chance of winning imo
this post is like....825 times wrong
is this geraintm having... thoughts? on day 1?
~M
Andresvmb
Andresvmb
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Andresvmb
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #445 (ISO) » Wed Oct 20, 2021 5:14 am

Post by Andresvmb »

In post 439, Datisi wrote:
In post 422, Andresvmb wrote:
In post 413, Datisi wrote:
In post 401, Andresvmb wrote:I wanted to vote Selynee but I don’t know - I am no longer feeling that vote.
i still find her pretty suspicious (it's just i dislike the wagon on her moreso), care to convince me otherwise?
Selynee was called out on her indecisiveness and as a result, produces a long post about DW to then conclude that… she doesn’t know DW’s alignment? That didn’t strike me as particularly Scummy.
yeah, that's fair. i could be playing devil's advocate here and argue that that's potentially a scummy move because she's kinda being arrogant and doubling down on "i have nothing to read dwlee on either way, why are you giving me shit for being indecisive", but (1) i'm not sure if i believe that, and (2) i think that's a move that is more likely to come from experienced scum, and i don't remember seeing sel around much, which means i'd have to do research. which i currently don't want to do.

also noted on the other game. i think i was in 3 stressful games at the time so i don't remember the early parts very well, so i'm gonna assume you're correct
viewtopic.php?p=12608006#p12608006

That’s the post I was talking about.
Wiki
Wiki
Goon
Wiki
Goon
Goon

Post Post #446 (ISO) » Wed Oct 20, 2021 5:16 am

Post by Wiki »

So funny how Dwlee99 is trying to show how he is searching scums the second day in row. Just look at his fake attempts. Check his iso. Today. And remember how he was looking for scums yesterday, telling to everyone, that he has a nice plan for win. Ansolutely useless activity. What he has done already? Nothing useful. This is not a townie.
I will check later who saw us as tvt.
This funny list he made today and repeating it pn new page to show how useful he is, lol.

Dwlee is mafia, and there are maximum 1 mafia in people with 0-1-2 posts in my list. He didnt like my idea, that mafia are among actove players too, though he has no reasons at all to argue with me in that.
Datisi
Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Drawn from Memory

Post Post #447 (ISO) » Wed Oct 20, 2021 5:20 am

Post by Datisi »

i mean, to me it looks like dwlee is genuinely solving, and
their
posts so far definitely remind me of previous town games i've played with
them

while you are town solely based on vibes and because i am skeptical scum this consistently puts a foot in their mouth
~M
Wiki
Wiki
Goon
Wiki
Goon
Goon

Post Post #448 (ISO) » Wed Oct 20, 2021 5:21 am

Post by Wiki »

In post 430, Dwlee99 wrote:
Dwlee99
Iconeum
Datisi
Andresvmb

T3
Selynee (preflips)
Three

Gamma Emerald
Almost50
Dorsey

Salsabil Faria
geraintm

Quoting for new page
Just look. Is it not funny?
Datisi
Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Drawn from Memory

Post Post #449 (ISO) » Wed Oct 20, 2021 5:22 am

Post by Datisi »

literally what is the issue with that post
~M

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”