Micro 1030: I tell you what I'm doing | Mafia Wins!

Micro Games (9 players or fewer). Archived during the 2023 queue overhaul.
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Pronoun: They/Them

Post Post #125 (ISO) » Mon Oct 11, 2021 10:17 am

Post by DkKoba »

I dont wonder
retired
"1 thing I will give you Dk, I think you are very good at manipulating. I don't mean that in a bad way, I just think you [have] this way with yourself. You know what to say and when to say [it]." ~VFP
"Koba doesn't really have a scumrange/townrange, Koba will kill your pet cat to win a game" ~Pooky
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #126 (ISO) » Mon Oct 11, 2021 10:18 am

Post by DkKoba »

Hockey saw me petty fight as town too so dunno why they lying tbh think emoji
retired
"1 thing I will give you Dk, I think you are very good at manipulating. I don't mean that in a bad way, I just think you [have] this way with yourself. You know what to say and when to say [it]." ~VFP
"Koba doesn't really have a scumrange/townrange, Koba will kill your pet cat to win a game" ~Pooky
Save The Dragons
Save The Dragons
He/Him
Protection unnecessary

Save The Dragons
He/Him
Protection unnecessary

Protection unnecessary

Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #127 (ISO) » Mon Oct 11, 2021 10:19 am

Post by Save The Dragons »

having had a moment to step away, what are your thoughts on Emberbloom now, koba?
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #128 (ISO) » Mon Oct 11, 2021 10:20 am

Post by DkKoba »

Still scum
retired
Save The Dragons
Save The Dragons
He/Him
Protection unnecessary

Save The Dragons
He/Him
Protection unnecessary

Protection unnecessary

Post Post #129 (ISO) » Mon Oct 11, 2021 10:23 am

ember, what are your thoughts on anyone besides koba
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #130 (ISO) » Mon Oct 11, 2021 10:32 am

Post by DkKoba »

also vibes say i can bin enough people town for at least d1 where we can actually have a very high chance of limming scum today - I have several people I would not lim d1 at this point since last night, and some more after some thought.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #131 (ISO) » Mon Oct 11, 2021 10:32 am

Post by DkKoba »

i looked at the playerlist and when i took out the names i want to bin as town for today im only left with hockey and ember :x
retired
Save The Dragons
Save The Dragons
He/Him
Protection unnecessary

Save The Dragons
He/Him
Protection unnecessary

Protection unnecessary

Post Post #132 (ISO) » Mon Oct 11, 2021 10:47 am

i thought you were townreading hockey or did i misunderstand
HockeyFan
HockeyFan
Mafia Scum
HockeyFan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #133 (ISO) » Mon Oct 11, 2021 10:57 am

Post by HockeyFan »

In post 126, DkKoba wrote:Hockey saw me petty fight as town too so dunno why they lying tbh think emoji
Yes, u did argue with someone in the game where you were town, but from what i recall, not *as* much as the 2nd game
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #134 (ISO) » Mon Oct 11, 2021 11:02 am

Post by DkKoba »

In post 132, Save The Dragons wrote:i thought you were townreading hockey or did i misunderstand
I said I had like light townpings from their entrance - its more i dont feel comfortable binning them over everyone else and they fall below the bar i want to reach.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #135 (ISO) » Mon Oct 11, 2021 11:02 am

Post by DkKoba »

In post 133, HockeyFan wrote:
In post 126, DkKoba wrote:Hockey saw me petty fight as town too so dunno why they lying tbh think emoji
Yes, u did argue with someone in the game where you were town, but from what i recall, not *as* much as the 2nd game
yeah almost like i was trying to shut cyclone down who was cheating and would not give up on me because they knew i was scum LMAO - that argument would have stopped way earlier if cyclone was playing fair.
retired
Save The Dragons
Save The Dragons
He/Him
Protection unnecessary

Save The Dragons
He/Him
Protection unnecessary

Protection unnecessary

Post Post #136 (ISO) » Mon Oct 11, 2021 11:16 am

VOTE: cowslovesushirolls
toxictaipan
toxictaipan
Goon
toxictaipan
Goon
Goon

Post Post #137 (ISO) » Mon Oct 11, 2021 12:02 pm

Post by toxictaipan »

VOTE: Emberbloom

I'm kinda feeling Ember/Hockey team at this juncture. I too got buddy-up vibes from his defense of me at first read through.
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #138 (ISO) » Mon Oct 11, 2021 12:11 pm

Post by DkKoba »

In post 137, toxictaipan wrote:VOTE: Emberbloom

I'm kinda feeling Ember/Hockey team at this juncture. I too got buddy-up vibes from his defense of me at first read through.
no hard feelings? :oops:
retired
Galron
Galron
Jack of All Trades
Galron
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #139 (ISO) » Mon Oct 11, 2021 12:23 pm

Post by Galron »

Gonna sheep this rn.

VOTE: cowslovesushirolls
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #140 (ISO) » Mon Oct 11, 2021 1:21 pm

Post by DkKoba »

i think the way cows has treated my slot has been towny so far but im biased obviously.

and i see nothing that screams differently from the 2 town games we've had together.
retired
cowsloveSushirolls
cowsloveSushirolls
Goon
cowsloveSushirolls
Goon
Goon

Post Post #141 (ISO) » Mon Oct 11, 2021 3:04 pm

Post by cowsloveSushirolls »

hi galron, std - am back
In post 65, toxictaipan wrote:To be perfectly honest, I'm not 100% tracking with what you're getting at in 37.
do you have a preferred way of solving? the way you do it seems pretty reminiscent of older games i've read (which ofc checks out) but i don't know where exactly the pushing is taking you rn
(i think this would've been significantly more useful a couple of hours ago since you've made yourself clear + there's a lot more information i need to chew on but that was what i was thinking at the time)
In post 119, HockeyFan wrote:Cows bad smh. Whats your read on toxic
i don't think their is alignment indicative
clear upper-half in reads, there's a lot of shared sentiment among the ahem, older players (metabad, opening posts boring compared to mine!) which they started first
the piggybacking by those people, combined with my current reads makes me feel like they do belong there
otherwise they'd be scumleaning, i find their opening posts to be really awkward
selling fuit gummy at an affordable price
cowsloveSushirolls
cowsloveSushirolls
Goon
cowsloveSushirolls
Goon
Goon

Post Post #142 (ISO) » Mon Oct 11, 2021 3:07 pm

DkKoba wrote:i think the way cows has treated my slot has been towny so far but im biased obviously.

and i see nothing that screams differently from the 2 town games we've had together.
i attempted to read you in the most smooth-brained way possible in both games so this hurts me
Galron
Galron
Jack of All Trades
Galron
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #143 (ISO) » Mon Oct 11, 2021 3:29 pm

Post by Galron »

Hi cows. Do I know you?
cowsloveSushirolls
cowsloveSushirolls
Goon
cowsloveSushirolls
Goon
Goon

Post Post #144 (ISO) » Mon Oct 11, 2021 3:34 pm

In post 143, Galron wrote:Hi cows. Do I know you?
doubt, i'm a bit familiar with you though because i've kept up with some of the games you were in (popcorn mafia and the mini normal w/ you, hockey and StD come to mind)
HockeyFan
HockeyFan
Mafia Scum
HockeyFan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #145 (ISO) » Mon Oct 11, 2021 4:11 pm

Post by HockeyFan »

In post 141, cowsloveSushirolls wrote:hi galron, std - am back
In post 65, toxictaipan wrote:To be perfectly honest, I'm not 100% tracking with what you're getting at in 37.
do you have a preferred way of solving? the way you do it seems pretty reminiscent of older games i've read (which ofc checks out) but i don't know where exactly the pushing is taking you rn
(i think this would've been significantly more useful a couple of hours ago since you've made yourself clear + there's a lot more information i need to chew on but that was what i was thinking at the time)
In post 119, HockeyFan wrote:Cows bad smh. Whats your read on toxic
i don't think their is alignment indicative
clear upper-half in reads, there's a lot of shared sentiment among the ahem, older players (metabad, opening posts boring compared to mine!) which they started first
the piggybacking by those people, combined with my current reads makes me feel like they do belong there
otherwise they'd be scumleaning, i find their opening posts to be really awkward
28 is certainly AI in some sense no? Scum!toxic did not have to say that lol. Scum care alot more about thier self-image
HockeyFan
HockeyFan
Mafia Scum
HockeyFan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #146 (ISO) » Mon Oct 11, 2021 4:15 pm

Post by HockeyFan »

idk, im finding it hard to make reads with this playerlist. tempted to say hero solve is like Cows+Ember? Not sure about that. Im mainly sring cows because of im not getting town pings from then rn/ I dont like the way they're interacting with toxic
cowsloveSushirolls
cowsloveSushirolls
Goon
cowsloveSushirolls
Goon
Goon

Post Post #147 (ISO) » Mon Oct 11, 2021 4:46 pm

In post 145, HockeyFan wrote:28 is certainly AI in some sense no? Scum!toxic did not have to say that lol. Scum care alot more about thier self-image
i can think of as many scenarios for scum!toxic to make it (easiest one would be "first push in the game will get it going in my direction") as i can for town!toxic so using it doesn't feel right. i think above doesn't make sense without hindsight
HockeyFan wrote:idk, im finding it hard to make reads with this playerlist. tempted to say hero solve is like Cows+Ember? Not sure about that. Im mainly sring cows because of im not getting town pings from then rn/ I dont like the way they're interacting with toxic
i don't like it either lul which is why i'm starting to look elsewhere
and ember?
toxictaipan
toxictaipan
Goon
toxictaipan
Goon
Goon

Post Post #148 (ISO) » Mon Oct 11, 2021 5:23 pm

Post by toxictaipan »

In post 141, cowsloveSushirolls wrote: do you have a preferred way of solving? the way you do it seems pretty reminiscent of older games i've read (which ofc checks out) but i don't know where exactly the pushing is taking you rn
Not in particular. Since age, experience, and time since last played apparently are the only interesting things about me, let's clear up a little of that. In my total career I can probably count on my two hands the total number of games I've ever played. I don't consider myself an expert, or even good necessarily. I take each game differently based on the situations presented and try new things. I haven't trademarked a style per se. I put feelers out, try to gather reads, and deduce what I can early game based on who bites on what. Later game when we have more content, I can and will dissect into things more.

I think one of the biggest challenges is that being bad at being town (essentially what Dk was trying to say about me I think?) doesn't equal scum every time. In my experience it seems people kind of forget that and just scum lock on small stuff early game.
In post 138, DkKoba wrote: no hard feelings? :oops:
Nah. I just didn't want to get the game stuck on being told I suck the whole time lol. But hey, we got folks talking (well, at least some of them) so there's that.

Does anyone else think Hockey intentionally skipped over me scumspecting him without any real reasoning given to hopefully not draw further attention to it?
toxictaipan
toxictaipan
Goon
toxictaipan
Goon
Goon

Post Post #149 (ISO) » Mon Oct 11, 2021 5:24 pm

Post by toxictaipan »

In post 146, HockeyFan wrote:idk, im finding it hard to make reads with this playerlist. tempted to say hero solve is like Cows+Ember? Not sure about that. Im mainly sring cows because of im not getting town pings from then rn/ I dont like the way they're interacting with toxic
Wait, am I conftown?

Return to “Mayfair Club [Micro Games]”