SCP 999
Goon
SCP 999
Goon
Goon

Post Post #201 (ISO) » Sun Oct 10, 2021 7:49 pm

Post by SCP 999 »

In post 190, SCP 999 wrote:
In post 139, Dwlee99 wrote:I wanted a flavor claim, was not actually going to hammer that. Be back later with takes
where are the takes, dwlee?
and dwlee - where are the *takes*?

waiting for them - you've only given 1 and you are very vague about it :3

come on!!! come play!
SCP 999
SCP 999
Goon
SCP 999
Goon
Goon

Post Post #202 (ISO) » Sun Oct 10, 2021 7:50 pm

Post by SCP 999 »

VOTE: Dwlee
SCP 999
SCP 999
Goon
SCP 999
Goon
Goon

Post Post #203 (ISO) » Sun Oct 10, 2021 7:51 pm

Post by SCP 999 »

dwlee is 100% the type to refuse to get their hands dirty d1 btw.

the intent was all about looking good.

dwlee had no concern about whether or not strange gets limmed - they did not show they even had remotely a read in that direction and were just toying with them.
SCP 999
SCP 999
Goon
SCP 999
Goon
Goon

Post Post #204 (ISO) » Sun Oct 10, 2021 7:51 pm

Post by SCP 999 »

meanwhile, look at my reaction to the hammer- where I actually was like "WHAT THE FUCK" kind of reaction - where I even try to hope there isnt a hammer and unvote to prevent a consecutive vote that might help it.
Dwlee99
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: They/them

Post Post #205 (ISO) » Sun Oct 10, 2021 7:56 pm

Post by Dwlee99 »

You know I'm on vacation and it's 2:50 fucking am. This isn't in good faith, just die
I prefer they, thanks :)
SCP 999
SCP 999
Goon
SCP 999
Goon
Goon

Post Post #206 (ISO) » Sun Oct 10, 2021 8:07 pm

Post by SCP 999 »

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
SCP 999
SCP 999
Goon
SCP 999
Goon
Goon

Post Post #207 (ISO) » Sun Oct 10, 2021 8:08 pm

Post by SCP 999 »

It is in good faith and you know why I'm calling you on dodging the thread.
Dwlee99
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: They/them

Post Post #208 (ISO) » Sun Oct 10, 2021 8:18 pm

Post by Dwlee99 »

No I really don't unless you're talking about me posting in a discord in my bag
I prefer they, thanks :)
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #209 (ISO) » Sun Oct 10, 2021 9:16 pm

Post by Dunnstral »

UNVOTE: SCP 999

Alright, let's give this game a little more effort. Here are my thoughts right now:

Taking back the suspicion on Zyla, they have little content but I don't dislike their last two posts, and the day 1 wasn't on them.

I'm thinking town on Ampharos, this is mostly just feels based off of playing a few games with her. Night 1 action targeting me is interesting but doesn't need an explanation today, and is more likely to be town than not. This is not a good place to be pushing today, regardless, based on how day 1 went down and them not being involved in that.

I think Dwlee is fine. Can think about this more when they have more but I'm not interested in going there today either.

Galron gets a very light town read for their posting on day 1. I'm not sure why a call was made for pressure here since they were posting on day 1.

I think LLD is more likely to be town telling the truth than mafia making a gambit. We can figure it out later with claims.

I like Roden's posts on day 2.

Sircakez vote reasoning was one of the most plausible/justifiable from what I've seen. Other than that, they haven't done anything at all, and seemed pretty unconcerned coming into today.

I don't like the places SCP 999 has decided to focus today. If I have my way today, we won't be eliminating any of those players they've pushed today. I don't like that they then claimed to not be ascetic last night, and felt the need to "prove" that they had an ability that cost 2 D-class personnel. Their "reaction test" earlier didn't make sense. Seems to be going out of their way to disrupt the day phase.

I don't like the way Cephrir acts like Strangematter was really scummy. They really weren't... they posted, like, 3 times, and got jumped on for very flimsy reasons, followed by pushing instead of pulling back after an early cop claim. Day 2 play is mostly focused on defending themself, though they do have some reads as well. I don't like their spot on the Strangematter Wagon.

Infinity Zero started day 1 with a lot of mech talk around SCP 999's role, then transitioned into voting for Strangematter in for very dubious reasons (how does it feel like that and why is Strangmatter a scumread at this point in time?) They also push instead of pulling back with the early cop claim. On day 2, Gamma getting mad about something insubstantial is definitely his scum meta. kind of misses the point of what I am asking (which is if they have anyone as a scumread, not their townreads.) They do a woe is me thing for a bit which does not look town to me. In they ask a question that feels more like a distraction than solving (and my answer to that is that I don't care for the premise, they may or may not have done so, but that isn't how I'm sorting people.) Their vote on Ampharos is lame.

[LLD]
[Ampharos]
[Zyla, Roden, Dwlee, Galron]
[SirCakez, Scp 999, Cephrir]]
[Infinity Zero]

Middle tier is above null in my eyes but I don't want to write them off for later as there is not much to look at there.
I am looking in the bottom 2 tiers for mafia. I don't think there are less than 2 mafia within that pool of 4, at the very least.
Cephrir
Cephrir
he/him
Survivor
Cephrir
he/him
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #210 (ISO) » Sun Oct 10, 2021 9:49 pm

Post by Cephrir »

other than myself, those reads seem pretty good

happy with my vote
"I would prefer not to." --Herman Melville,
Bartleby the Scrivener
Roden
Roden
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Roden
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #211 (ISO) » Sun Oct 10, 2021 11:19 pm

Post by Roden »

In post 142, Cephrir wrote:i don't agree that that was literally all they said. not sure there is much point in relitigating it now though.
Other than getting mad and claiming Cop, I don't Strange actually said anything else.
In post 144, Cephrir wrote:i think you're missing that those posts are scummy

i also don't love the way they focused mostly on mechanics and talking about other games in their other posts
This feels like a reach, there just wasn't enough content or posts at the time to say they looked scummy, RVS had barely even ended at the time.
Ampharos
Ampharos
Goon
Ampharos
Goon
Goon

Post Post #212 (ISO) » Sun Oct 10, 2021 11:23 pm

Post by Ampharos »

In post 184, Infinity Zero wrote:VOTE: Ampharos
I see you’re around, how about you come out to play?

-Gamma
ironically, i was in fact very much
not
around when you posted this, and was in fact on a highway in the middle of nowhere

and then i got home and completely forgot i'm in a mafia game

lemme see what i've got before i fall asleep
aka Amy | hope you're having a good day
Roden
Roden
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Roden
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #213 (ISO) » Sun Oct 10, 2021 11:24 pm

Post by Roden »

In post 156, Dunnstral wrote:
In post 145, Dunnstral wrote:Ampharos, are you a protective role?
Nevermind, I don't want an answer to this anymore
In post 168, Ampharos wrote:lmao what the fuck happened while i was gone

anyways, mech stuff:
- my role does not use d-class or guards
- i visited dunnstral last night and was told that he is town; this result is unrelated to my role

will post actual game related takes later
These posts are just, bizarre. You're both essentially clearing each other, but your interactions make it seem like you're awkwardly talking around each other instead of confirming anything.
Ampharos
Ampharos
Goon
Ampharos
Goon
Goon

Post Post #214 (ISO) » Sun Oct 10, 2021 11:27 pm

Post by Ampharos »

In post 213, Roden wrote:

anyways, mech stuff:
- i visited dunnstral last night and was told that he is town; this result is unrelated to my role

These posts are just, bizarre. You're both essentially clearing each other, but your interactions make it seem like you're awkwardly talking around each other instead of confirming anything.
if i were in the business of talking about what my role beyond what i said in the quoted post, i'd have done so
Ampharos
Ampharos
Goon
Ampharos
Goon
Goon

Post Post #215 (ISO) » Sun Oct 10, 2021 11:27 pm

Post by Ampharos »

*what my role
is
Roden
Roden
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Roden
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #216 (ISO) » Sun Oct 10, 2021 11:30 pm

Post by Roden »

In post 181, Infinity Zero wrote:This would be less infuriating if there were more content to engage with but literally the only thing I’ve really seen from people recently is that they think we’re scum for no fucking reason at all.

-Gamma

PEdit: I would if I could but it’s not easy when everyone is playing with 0% of their brain active.
Kinda getting LN 235 vibes from this.
Ampharos
Ampharos
Goon
Ampharos
Goon
Goon

Post Post #217 (ISO) » Sun Oct 10, 2021 11:36 pm

Post by Ampharos »

StrangeMatter (7): Roden, SirCakez, Lady Lambdadelta, SCP 999, Infinity Zero, Cephrir, Deadbeat

was going to say something along the lines of "no chance this wagon's pure, right?"

and then i did math and realize that if i buy the dunn clear, it is LITERALLY mathematically impossible for that wagon to be pure (myself, strange, dunn all town only leaves 3 players unaccounted for)

so lessee here

LLD shot comes from town 95% of the time, and the 5% world is "LLD made a bad gambit to try to go deep", which is a can i'm willing to kick down the road for now

if i'm lazy i can put 999 and roden aside for now, for various vibesy reasons. liked how roden came into today and think 999's focus has felt genuine if nothing else

which leaves me sircakez, infinity zero, cephrir. gonna reread that eod sequence and see if anything jumps out at me
Roden
Roden
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Roden
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #218 (ISO) » Sun Oct 10, 2021 11:37 pm

Post by Roden »

In post 214, Ampharos wrote:
In post 213, Roden wrote:

anyways, mech stuff:

if i were in the business of talking about what my role beyond what i said in the quoted post, i'd have done so
I'm not expecting you to full claim Doc or anything. But outting Dunn as what sounds like a reflexive FN unprovoked after he asked if you were a Doc reads as either a fear reaction or plain anti-town. Dunn wasn't in any danger of being voted out so I'm not sure why you're telling us that he's confirmed town.
Roden
Roden
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Roden
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #219 (ISO) » Sun Oct 10, 2021 11:40 pm

Post by Roden »

I'll make it clear I'm not scum reading you for outting it, it would just stay a scum chat thing I'd think. But I don't get the reason why.
Ampharos
Ampharos
Goon
Ampharos
Goon
Goon

Post Post #220 (ISO) » Sun Oct 10, 2021 11:48 pm

Post by Ampharos »

i'll just say that "everything i say related to mechanics is said with intent" and leave it at that

unrelated:

VOTE: Cephrir

think if i'm looking purely at the strangematter votes, i like this one the least

lateness on the wagon helps, though i don't think infinity's positioning is great either. the biggest issue i have with ceph's, i think, is that he never really makes an attempt to actually talk to the person being wagoned? it's pure commentary - he's talking
around
strange rather than
to
them, which seems like an odd way to handle someone who's been run up 15% of the way through d1 and claimed cop

ceph, would love it if you could briefly walk me through your mindset at the time - specifically what was going through your mind when they claimed cop
Ampharos
Ampharos
Goon
Ampharos
Goon
Goon

Post Post #221 (ISO) » Sun Oct 10, 2021 11:52 pm

Post by Ampharos »

who else is in this game that i haven't talked about

dwlee seems fine, kinda liked them prepping for a wikidive on the flavor claim

galron i remember disliking d1 but don't remember why, tis a question for tomorrow amy

zyla is apparently a person in this game? so that's neat

you can tell i've been very invested in the game thus far lmao
Ampharos
Ampharos
Goon
Ampharos
Goon
Goon

Post Post #222 (ISO) » Sun Oct 10, 2021 11:57 pm

Post by Ampharos »

deadbeat's iso is fucking hilarious

good night
SCP 999
SCP 999
Goon
SCP 999
Goon
Goon

Post Post #223 (ISO) » Mon Oct 11, 2021 12:08 am

Post by SCP 999 »

In post 209, Dunnstral wrote:UNVOTE: SCP 999

Alright, let's give this game a little more effort. Here are my thoughts right now:

Taking back the suspicion on Zyla, they have little content but I don't dislike their last two posts, and the day 1 wasn't on them.

I'm thinking town on Ampharos, this is mostly just feels based off of playing a few games with her. Night 1 action targeting me is interesting but doesn't need an explanation today, and is more likely to be town than not. This is not a good place to be pushing today, regardless, based on how day 1 went down and them not being involved in that.

I think Dwlee is fine. Can think about this more when they have more but I'm not interested in going there today either.

Galron gets a very light town read for their posting on day 1. I'm not sure why a call was made for pressure here since they were posting on day 1.

I think LLD is more likely to be town telling the truth than mafia making a gambit. We can figure it out later with claims.

I like Roden's posts on day 2.

Sircakez vote reasoning was one of the most plausible/justifiable from what I've seen. Other than that, they haven't done anything at all, and seemed pretty unconcerned coming into today.

I don't like the places SCP 999 has decided to focus today. If I have my way today, we won't be eliminating any of those players they've pushed today. I don't like that they then claimed to not be ascetic last night, and felt the need to "prove" that they had an ability that cost 2 D-class personnel. Their "reaction test" earlier didn't make sense. Seems to be going out of their way to disrupt the day phase.

I don't like the way Cephrir acts like Strangematter was really scummy. They really weren't... they posted, like, 3 times, and got jumped on for very flimsy reasons, followed by pushing instead of pulling back after an early cop claim. Day 2 play is mostly focused on defending themself, though they do have some reads as well. I don't like their spot on the Strangematter Wagon.

Infinity Zero started day 1 with a lot of mech talk around SCP 999's role, then transitioned into voting for Strangematter in for very dubious reasons (how does it feel like that and why is Strangmatter a scumread at this point in time?) They also push instead of pulling back with the early cop claim. On day 2, Gamma getting mad about something insubstantial is definitely his scum meta. kind of misses the point of what I am asking (which is if they have anyone as a scumread, not their townreads.) They do a woe is me thing for a bit which does not look town to me. In they ask a question that feels more like a distraction than solving (and my answer to that is that I don't care for the premise, they may or may not have done so, but that isn't how I'm sorting people.) Their vote on Ampharos is lame.

[LLD]
[Ampharos]
[Zyla, Roden, Dwlee, Galron]
[SirCakez, Scp 999, Cephrir]]
[Infinity Zero]

Middle tier is above null in my eyes but I don't want to write them off for later as there is not much to look at there.
I am looking in the bottom 2 tiers for mafia. I don't think there are less than 2 mafia within that pool of 4, at the very least.
"I dont like the places scp 999 has decided to - " gonna stop you right there chief- you're going the level 1 route of assuming disagree = mafia. Why is my thoughts process behind my actions not town? You're working backwards - you dont *want* me to be town because you dont like my actions. Lets not get into those traps here - if thats how you reached conclusion on me and then preflipped me into dwlee townread(which is terrible if you actually bothered to read that iso, youre literally just preflipping me into them) - I have no reason to trust your reads are even remotely holistic.
SCP 999
SCP 999
Goon
SCP 999
Goon
Goon

Post Post #224 (ISO) » Mon Oct 11, 2021 12:09 am

Post by SCP 999 »

Yes im discrediting you while calling you town. I want you to try harder and look at the game as a whole rather than assifn people alignments based on your likes and dislikes

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”