Mini 2243: Chromatic Ascension || Game Over!

Knight Indigo
Knight Indigo
Goon
Knight Indigo
Goon
Goon

Post Post #600 (ISO) » Thu Oct 07, 2021 12:14 am

Post by Knight Indigo »

A
COOL
KNIGHT.
Knight Indigo
Knight Indigo
Goon
Knight Indigo
Goon
Goon

Post Post #601 (ISO) » Thu Oct 07, 2021 12:22 am

Post by Knight Indigo »

A
COOL
KNIGHT.
Knight Indigo
Knight Indigo
Goon
Knight Indigo
Goon
Goon

Post Post #602 (ISO) » Thu Oct 07, 2021 12:29 am

Post by Knight Indigo »

A
COOL
KNIGHT.
Knight Indigo
Knight Indigo
Goon
Knight Indigo
Goon
Goon

Post Post #603 (ISO) » Thu Oct 07, 2021 12:32 am

Post by Knight Indigo »

A
COOL
KNIGHT.
Knight Indigo
Knight Indigo
Goon
Knight Indigo
Goon
Goon

Post Post #604 (ISO) » Thu Oct 07, 2021 12:33 am

Post by Knight Indigo »

In post 591, Knight Indigo wrote:So, people have wrongly determined that I’m scum. So, I will give final reads and meme and hope I’m wrong about Magenta.

Beige and Azure are townlocks. I’m having doubts on Chartreuse, they may possibly be scum.

Crimson is town who will kick themselves after I flip.

If I were actually scum here, I would play this completely differently but obviously since this is an secret alt game, I wouldn’t expect any of you to know that.

I’m suss on Chartreuse for the RNG comment because it’s more likely than not that at least one scum in the paired warm knights.

And then you had Burgundy hating on the warm knights. So I find that really strange.

I don’t see what Magenta has done that makes them town but I suppose it’s possible I’m wrong so my current PoE is in Magenta, Burgundy and Chqrtreuse which is I don’t have extreme confidence in because I usually haven’t fivured out the entire scumteam on D1 and it looks like I won’t get the chance to help solve this game because people are biased against my predecessor and wouldn’t give me a chance, so good luck guys. Rose, I sincerely hope that Magenta is town.
In post 592, Knight Indigo wrote:
In post 585, The Rainbow Knight wrote:I don't think it makes sense for Magenta to propose everyone leaving if Magenta is scum
with Indigo.

That's a really crazy way to play it.
Fixed that for you, you’re welcome.
In post 593, Knight Indigo wrote:If Magenta is scum, I wonder if Rainbow could possibly be scum who selected the scumtteam. I don’t really have a read on Rainbow but they’re might possibly be something in that tin foil.
In post 594, Knight Indigo wrote:
In post 573, Knight Magenta wrote:indigo is playing towards a scum agenda I CAN FKIN FEEL IT
Yeet this after I flip.
In post 595, Knight Indigo wrote:Rainbow, Magenta, Chartteuse, Burgundy.

That’s my PoE. I think everyone else is town.

Rainbow is so hard white knighting Magenta, they have to be buddies.
A
COOL
KNIGHT.
Knight Indigo
Knight Indigo
Goon
Knight Indigo
Goon
Goon

Post Post #605 (ISO) » Thu Oct 07, 2021 12:48 am

Post by Knight Indigo »

In post 550, Knight Crimson wrote:
In post 546, Knight Indigo wrote:Is there anyone capable of good reads this game or am I just wasting my time?
Is it not uncharitable to judge players for misreading you on a day zero page 20 when you had no control over the scummy actions of your predecessor?

Not a lot of game played.

Perhaps I'd leave Margarita out. I want to wait until I have more time, but I'm not sure if I'll be in time, which is why I'm weighing in somewhat hastily. I like Seafoam.
Sure but I’m not responsible for what my predecessor did and I was a bit concerned when I initially repped in but I was extremely relieved that I didn’t replace into a scum slot, so yeah it really does hurt that I’m telling the truth and not getting believed.

I really don’t trust Mqgenta, Rainbow, Burgundy and Chartreuse. I really now do think Magenta could be scum, so I feel really bad for Rose that they can’t see how obviously I’m town but I did my best and it’s clear I’m just banging my head against a brick wall because no one is listening.

And the reason Mqgenta is dragging their feet on Rose and only wanted Marigold because they don’t expect Rose to endgame, eventhough I think Rose seems pretty townie. That’s a red flag right there. If I was scum, I would have done the exact same thing but I cared more about having fun than endgaming and Rose seems like a really nice person, so I figured I wouldn’t have a good time with Marigold, despite her being really townie.
A
COOL
KNIGHT.
Knight Indigo
Knight Indigo
Goon
Knight Indigo
Goon
Goon

Post Post #606 (ISO) » Thu Oct 07, 2021 12:53 am

Post by Knight Indigo »

In post 509, Knight Magenta wrote:
In post 398, Knight Indigo wrote:Hi, hello, I am here. I haven't posted much because no one seems to be online when I have time to post. And most of my free time for mafia is being eat up by trying to catch up reading in a game full of fluffy posts. Everybody scum reading me for low activity is inherently scummy though and I'm willing to prove it by not dancing with anyone so you all can see my flip. I assume I don't need to get into the nitty gritty of why scum reading low activity players is +scum for whoever does so.
ohhhh this is scum
In post 573, Knight Magenta wrote:indigo is playing towards a scum agenda I CAN FKIN FEEL IT

How anyone is seeing this as some shining beacon of towniness is a mystery for the ages.
A
COOL
KNIGHT.
Knight Indigo
Knight Indigo
Goon
Knight Indigo
Goon
Goon

Post Post #607 (ISO) » Thu Oct 07, 2021 1:10 am

Post by Knight Indigo »

In post 549, Knight Marigold wrote:
In post 536, Knight Indigo wrote:This was my response to you Marigold, maybe I’m not the one being “willfully obtuse”?
I typed my reply in the time between you posting and . Somehow I missed the further response in the preview. Apologies. That doesn't really explain anything to me, though. You liked another post of theirs in but there's been no elaboration or explanation of why you townread those posts. Can you give something more?

Sorry if I’ve been harsh to you. I didn’t intend to hurt anyone’s feelings. So I really appreciate this change in tone. I’m not really good at that and I get ragged on constantly because I’m terrible at explaining things. I understand it in my head but it’s extremely hard for me to express it. That doesn’t make me scum but I can understand fypov why you don’t consider my responses to be satisfactory. Perhaps had I not replaced in and been in the game right from the getgo, this would probably be a lot easier.

I guarantee you I will flip town and I think Magenta is sketchy af. Burgundy and Chartreuse had a wierd reaction to the warm knights. When I reasonably suggested that since I think both you and Rose are town and likely one warm scum amongst the paired slots, I didn’t like Chartreuse’s reaction to that. Could I possibly be wrong about that? Sure but in every dance game ever on this site, scum have not been all ladies, gents and it’s difficult to believe they’re all one color but Chartreuse practically took my head off for merely suggesting it, As for Burgundy, why were they hating on the rest of the warm knights? Something is really strange about both of their reactions. Also, Azure like Beige is so obviously town, yet she objected to your pairing with them. Why?

But my strongest suspicions are on Magenta who I think is > than rand flaming obvscum and Rainbow for way over the top defending her. It’s like they badly want Magenta picked and me not, which is strange to me that anyone would hard tr such an extremely scummy slot.

So when I flip, watch those four because I think at least two scum is in that group.
A
COOL
KNIGHT.
Knight Indigo
Knight Indigo
Goon
Knight Indigo
Goon
Goon

Post Post #608 (ISO) » Thu Oct 07, 2021 1:10 am

Post by Knight Indigo »

In post 549, Knight Marigold wrote:
In post 536, Knight Indigo wrote:This was my response to you Marigold, maybe I’m not the one being “willfully obtuse”?
I typed my reply in the time between you posting and . Somehow I missed the further response in the preview. Apologies. That doesn't really explain anything to me, though. You liked another post of theirs in but there's been no elaboration or explanation of why you townread those posts. Can you give something more?

Sorry if I’ve been harsh to you. I didn’t intend to hurt anyone’s feelings. So I really appreciate this change in tone. I’m not really good at that and I get ragged on constantly because I’m terrible at explaining things. I understand it in my head but it’s extremely hard for me to express it. That doesn’t make me scum but I can understand fypov why you don’t consider my responses to be satisfactory. Perhaps had I not replaced in and been in the game right from the getgo, this would probably be a lot easier.

I guarantee you I will flip town and I think Magenta is sketchy af. Burgundy and Chartreuse had a wierd reaction to the warm knights. When I reasonably suggested that since I think both you and Rose are town and likely one warm scum amongst the paired slots, I didn’t like Chartreuse’s reaction to that. Could I possibly be wrong about that? Sure but in every dance game ever on this site, scum have not been all ladies, gents and it’s difficult to believe they’re all one color but Chartreuse practically took my head off for merely suggesting it, As for Burgundy, why were they hating on the rest of the warm knights? Something is really strange about both of their reactions. Also, Azure like Beige is so obviously town, yet she objected to your pairing with them. Why?

But my strongest suspicions are on Magenta who I think is > than rand flaming obvscum and Rainbow for way over the top defending her. It’s like they badly want Magenta picked and me not, which is strange to me that anyone would hard tr such an extremely scummy slot.

So when I flip, watch those four because I think at least two scum is in that group.
A
COOL
KNIGHT.
Knight Indigo
Knight Indigo
Goon
Knight Indigo
Goon
Goon

Post Post #609 (ISO) » Thu Oct 07, 2021 1:16 am

Post by Knight Indigo »

In post 587, Knight Chartreuse wrote:
In post 586, Knight Rose wrote:BTW, Chartreuse do you townread Magenta or do you share Marigold's opinion?
I don’t scum or townread them. It’s more a town by PoE. There’s a lot more people I would elim before Magenta.
I totally don’t understand this.
A
COOL
KNIGHT.
Knight Indigo
Knight Indigo
Goon
Knight Indigo
Goon
Goon

Post Post #610 (ISO) » Thu Oct 07, 2021 1:19 am

Post by Knight Indigo »

In post 585, The Rainbow Knight wrote:I don't think it makes sense for Magenta to propose everyone leaving if Magenta is scum with Indigo.

In post 586, Knight Rose wrote:BTW, Chartreuse do you townread Magenta or do you share Marigold's opinion?
I don’t scum or townread them. It’s more a town by PoE. There’s a lot more people I would elim before Magenta.
If Magenta flips red, these two could possibly be buddies. If Burgundy is scum then I’ve probably got one of these three wrong but it’s seriously strange how strongly both Rainbow and Chartreuse are defending Magenta.
A
COOL
KNIGHT.
Knight Indigo
Knight Indigo
Goon
Knight Indigo
Goon
Goon

Post Post #611 (ISO) » Thu Oct 07, 2021 1:23 am

Post by Knight Indigo »

In post 539, Knight Chartreuse wrote:
In post 528, Knight Indigo wrote:
In post 520, Knight Chartreuse wrote:
In post 512, Knight Indigo wrote:
In post 510, Knight Magenta wrote:
propose to marigold

tbh i think both marigold and rose are town
Don’t accept Marigold, your instinct I believe is right on Seafoam.
I hate this post.

Indigo hasn’t given a read wall. They responded to the read wall meaning they have at best one scumread in Magenta at best.

If they’re playing to be flipped and town then future pairings should account into that.
If they’re town playing for survival then surely they’d have some sort of read on the remaining warm knights.

I think it’s Burgundy + Indigo + someone
Why? I’ve made it abundantly clear I like Seafoam more than Magenta. I don’t do walls and I make reads organically. I’m starting to question if I possibly dodged a bullet by not repping into your slot.
What bullet would you have dodged?

You’ve made it clear you don’t want to give reads. I don’t know and can’t find your reads on a good chunk of the game.
I didn’t like your reactions to either my believing one scum in the paired warm knights and you hard defending an obviously scummy slot. Whatever you are, I will be flipping town and my reads will not be ignored.
A
COOL
KNIGHT.
Knight Indigo
Knight Indigo
Goon
Knight Indigo
Goon
Goon

Post Post #612 (ISO) » Thu Oct 07, 2021 1:25 am

Post by Knight Indigo »

In post 527, Knight Chartreuse wrote:I mean it’s up to those 5 who gets paired and who doesn’t. It’s outside our hands. Waiting until an artificial deadline feels a bit stagnanty unless you’re wanting to see something in particular. Are you wanting to see something Burgundy because setting a deadline of Friday seems arbitrary and antitown.
Magenta, Burgundy + one of Rainbow/Chartreuse maybe?
A
COOL
KNIGHT.
Knight Indigo
Knight Indigo
Goon
Knight Indigo
Goon
Goon

Post Post #613 (ISO) » Thu Oct 07, 2021 1:29 am

Post by Knight Indigo »

In post 612, Knight Indigo wrote:
In post 527, Knight Chartreuse wrote:I mean it’s up to those 5 who gets paired and who doesn’t. It’s outside our hands. Waiting until an artificial deadline feels a bit stagnanty unless you’re wanting to see something in particular. Are you wanting to see something Burgundy because setting a deadline of Friday seems arbitrary and antitown.
Magenta, Burgundy + one of Rainbow/Chartreuse maybe?

That would fit my theory of one warm scum: Burgundy + two cool ones: Magenta + either Rainbow or Chartreuse but I’d yeet Magenta/Burgundy first because probably one town in Rainbow/Chartreuse.
A
COOL
KNIGHT.
Knight Indigo
Knight Indigo
Goon
Knight Indigo
Goon
Goon

Post Post #614 (ISO) » Thu Oct 07, 2021 1:34 am

Post by Knight Indigo »

In post 484, Knight Chartreuse wrote:
In post 475, Knight Indigo wrote:
In post 474, Knight Indigo wrote:On the albeit most briefest of skims, I like both Marigold and Rose but would hands down accept Rose over Marigold, since I think I’d enjoy partnering with them a lot more. It might be worth it to sit out than pair with Marigold but I’m not digging my heels on that yet.
So, that would obviously mean that there’s at least one paired scum amongst the warm knights, since I think it’s unlikely that all scum are any one color.
Why do you say this? RNG is a thing?

I would love to see a read list of the entire game from you.
Why suspicion on this? Name one dance game, where all scum was one category not two. It’s weird that you would jump on this considering your read on Burgundy.
A
COOL
KNIGHT.
The Rainbow Knight
The Rainbow Knight
Townie
The Rainbow Knight
Townie
Townie

Post Post #615 (ISO) » Thu Oct 07, 2021 1:40 am

Post by The Rainbow Knight »

I actually like you better than Magenta because Magenta's been pretty much all over the place in terms of reads etc; but I don't really want to influence Rose's decision making.

My post was to meant to tell Rose that she should pick one of you rather than sitting out altogether as she was contemplating.

Thanks for taking the time to express your thoughts so
vividly
it does help !
Knight Indigo
Knight Indigo
Goon
Knight Indigo
Goon
Goon

Post Post #616 (ISO) » Thu Oct 07, 2021 1:43 am

Post by Knight Indigo »

In post 433, The Rainbow Knight wrote:
In post 410, Knight Indigo wrote:
In post 404, Knight Lavender wrote:That's an... extremely reductionist take. Do you care to quote what posts stood out to you as the 20 percent content, then? I feel like even whenn we post in flowery language, game content is being conveyed.
?????

Are you seriously asking me to spam the thread
Indigo, I think it would be best if you just walk us through your thoughts about who you want to pair with and why?

This is just a game for fun and if you are town it's best we can see that somehow.
Well, now that I mended fences with Marigold, that ship has already sailed. I preferred Rose since I thought we’d gel better together than me and Marigold. I really do think Magenta is off the charts scummy and I’m extremely suspicious that both you and Chartreuse are so strongly defending them. I don’t believe that Magenta’s hesitation on Rose is genuine. I think Magenta knows I will flip town and she’s stalling on Rose so Rose will hopefully ignore my sr on Magenta after my flip. I hope Rose can see through that.
A
COOL
KNIGHT.
Knight Indigo
Knight Indigo
Goon
Knight Indigo
Goon
Goon

Post Post #617 (ISO) » Thu Oct 07, 2021 1:50 am

Post by Knight Indigo »

In post 615, The Rainbow Knight wrote:I actually like you better than Magenta because Magenta's been pretty much all over the place in terms of reads etc; but I don't really want to influence Rose's decision making.

My post was to meant to tell Rose that she should pick one of you rather than sitting out altogether as she was contemplating.

Thanks for taking the time to express your thoughts so
vividly
it does help !
Well, thanks I really appreciate this. I agree, since I think Rose is pretty obviously town and deserves to not be left out. I wish I had had this slot from the beginning and I doubt anyone would be sr me now but my predecessor played so antitown, so I understand the suspicion on them.

Whatever Rose ultimately decides, I really appreciate someone believing in me and I hope my reads are good and scum is most likely in Magenta/Burgundy.

If Rose were to pick me and she were to still have doubts, I’m okay with either of us leaving but I will only leave if Rose doesn’t trust me. I feel pretty good about her being town.

At any rate, she should be in the dance.
A
COOL
KNIGHT.
Knight Indigo
Knight Indigo
Goon
Knight Indigo
Goon
Goon

Post Post #618 (ISO) » Thu Oct 07, 2021 1:54 am

Post by Knight Indigo »

In post 446, Knight Burgundy wrote:The Rainbow Knight - Lean Town
Knight Azure - Strong Town, only one reservation left
Knight Chartreuse - Lean Town, see last post to them
Knight Indigo - Policy elimination
Knight Lavender - Lean town
Knight Magenta - Lean town
Knight Seafoam - Strong town

Unpaired Warm Knights:

Knight Beige - Gtmh scum
Knight Burgundy - Town (duh)
Knight Crimson - Lean town
Knight Daffodil - Lean town
Knight Marigold - gtmh scum
Knight Rose - Not memorable

I have one too many in lean town. In a couple days, I need to dig into more detail and scrutinize the differences in my two walls and see if they match my posts.

I'm closer to happy with this but not quite there

I hate this readslist. How do you have Beige and Marigold as your strongest srs? At least your read on Azure doesn’t suck.
A
COOL
KNIGHT.
Ydrasse
Ydrasse
She
*twirls hair*
Ydrasse
She
*twirls hair*
*twirls hair*
Pronoun: She

Post Post #619 (ISO) » Thu Oct 07, 2021 2:31 am

Post by Ydrasse »

In post 591, Knight Indigo wrote:So, people have wrongly determined that I’m scum. So, I will give final reads and meme and hope I’m wrong about Magenta.

Beige and Azure are townlocks. I’m having doubts on Chartreuse, they may possibly be scum.

If I were actually scum here, I would play this completely differently but obviously since this is an secret alt game, I wouldn’t expect any of you to know that.

I’m suss on Chartreuse for the RNG comment because it’s more likely than not that at least one scum in the paired warm knights.

And then you had Burgundy hating on the warm knights. So I find that really strange.

I don’t see what Magenta has done that makes them town but I suppose it’s possible I’m wrong so my current PoE is in Magenta, Burgundy and Chqrtreuse which is I don’t have extreme confidence in because I usually haven’t fivured out the entire scumteam on D1 and it looks like I won’t get the chance to help solve this game because people are biased against my predecessor and wouldn’t give me a chance, so good luck guys. Rose, I sincerely hope that Magenta is town.
Please err away from using these sorts of statements in game. This will be the only warning issued for this sort of comment, as I don’t want it to veer into more. Thank you.
☠︎︎
one flesh, one end.
Knight Marigold
Knight Marigold
Townie
Knight Marigold
Townie
Townie

Post Post #620 (ISO) » Thu Oct 07, 2021 2:48 am

Post by Knight Marigold »

In post 581, Ydrasse wrote:

Knight Marigold and Knight Seafoam have formed a Palette!
A
WARM
KNIGHT.
Knight Marigold
Knight Marigold
Townie
Knight Marigold
Townie
Townie

Post Post #621 (ISO) » Thu Oct 07, 2021 3:26 am

Post by Knight Marigold »

I do apologize if I'm wrong, Indigo, it's just that when I ask for an explanation of a townread and get a post quoted with the only reasoning being "this is townie", while the post itself looks like something anyone could say, my first impulse is that the read is of a TMI nature.
A
WARM
KNIGHT.
Knight Chartreuse
Knight Chartreuse
Goon
Knight Chartreuse
Goon
Goon

Post Post #622 (ISO) » Thu Oct 07, 2021 4:39 am

Post by Knight Chartreuse »

I don’t make assumptions. I am sure if someone did the numbers on it that certain rng elements are more likely however just because something is more likely doesn’t make it. I wouldn’t go into assumption range without like 75%+ confidence because scum are good at making one thing seem likely when it’s another.

I didn’t “have” Burgundy on anything. I find their posts sus I explained why. If I could have suicided and taken them out I would have.
A
COOL
KNIGHT.
Knight Chartreuse
Knight Chartreuse
Goon
Knight Chartreuse
Goon
Goon

Post Post #623 (ISO) » Thu Oct 07, 2021 4:41 am

Post by Knight Chartreuse »

In post 610, Knight Indigo wrote:
In post 585, The Rainbow Knight wrote:I don't think it makes sense for Magenta to propose everyone leaving if Magenta is scum with Indigo.

If Magenta flips red, these two could possibly be buddies. If Burgundy is scum then I’ve probably got one of these three wrong but it’s seriously strange how strongly both Rainbow and Chartreuse are defending Magenta.
Call me weird. I am the weird chart reuser! My PoE is unique and I think we will learn a lot tomorrow.
A
COOL
KNIGHT.
Knight Daffodil
Knight Daffodil
Goon
Knight Daffodil
Goon
Goon

Post Post #624 (ISO) » Thu Oct 07, 2021 5:33 am

Post by Knight Daffodil »

I wish we could have gotten rid of Seafoam instead.
A
WARM
KNIGHT.

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”