ShadowGirl
ShadowGirl
Mafia Scum
ShadowGirl
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #300 (ISO) » Thu Oct 09, 2008 12:09 pm

Post by ShadowGirl »

KoC, I cannot see how you being gone [unless you're scum] would help town.

OP is in the majority vote already, and I think your suggestion would most likely derail it instead of have him lynched, as one vote for you is one vote not for OP. [As have been said.]
sekinj
sekinj
Mafia Scum
sekinj
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #301 (ISO) » Thu Oct 09, 2008 4:22 pm

Post by sekinj »

These are my thoughts on all the players. I DO PLAN to vote for lynch with the town majority. Please read this and give me your feedback, I'd also love to hear from
tov.

Caboose
– Was the first to suggest an organized way to treat today, dealt with a lot of weak attacks since his idea wasn’t chosen.

Empking
– his shortness of words many times causes confusion about his posts. I’m still not sure where he stands or why

Knight of Cydonia
– Has had strange ideas the whole game. Was against communicating who to lynch (even though that is how regular games are set up) and then votes for himself. Very odd play. I can’t really see how it benefits scum OR town… 3rd on my scum list.

Letsbefriends
– pushed her argument very hard, even after I was ready to give it up. I didn’t think it was necessary to discuss mechanics that long. I only thought she started to look scummy after she wouldn’t give it up to start scumhunting. Tied for 2nd for scummiest IMO.

lord_hur
– no original ideas, but good discussion of other’s ideas and actions. Low poster, but stayed on top of the subjects.

MafiaSSK
– hardly any content. None of the text in his posts is longer than the text in his signature… I don’t like this lay low attitude. Would like to see a lot more fore-thought and content in his posts. Maybe I just don't like lurkers, but he is 1st on my scum list.

Mana_Ku
– throws the phrase “WIFOM” around too much for my taste. Not everything is wifom, and even then that doesn’t discount it completely. Other than that seems pro-town and willing to explore arguments in order to understand them, even if she doesn’t agree with them, which is a good balance.

orangepenguin
– Yes, I’ve played with him before and I think he is a good player. But I also think he is fairly new, and needs to play on mafiascum a little longer before he can start a game without seeming like scum right off. I still can’t tell if his play is scummy or just slightly newbish. Tied for 2nd for scummiest IMO.

RestFermata
– good discussion and analysis in 2 of 10 posts. Now that we are well into the game I would like to see her most recent longer posts continue.

ShadowGirl
– reasonable, but seems slightly too agreeable. No personal ideas, seems to easily join the bandwagon on OP.

Tovarish
– short posts, but fairly thoughtful. Not too agreeable, but not aggressive or hostile either. Seems pretty neutral.
Show
-sekinj

To Do:
├óÔé¼┬ó [s]Find a job[/s]
├óÔé¼┬ó [s]Find an apartment[/s]
├óÔé¼┬ó Pack
├óÔé¼┬ó Move
orangepenguin
orangepenguin
Mafia Scum
orangepenguin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #302 (ISO) » Thu Oct 09, 2008 6:26 pm

Post by orangepenguin »

I find it ridiculous that I am everybody's best choice for a lynch. I think KoC's plan to lynch himself is pretty stupid and kill me - no, I wouldn't lynch you anyways. I am going with LBF. I think if I die, I will do you all a favor, and get rid of real scum.

Since, unlike some people, I wanted to play a Mish Mash version, I am saddened to see that I am going to be killed. Eh, whatever. sek should just go with her own opinion, since scum likely will be influencing his choice.
letsbefriends
letsbefriends
Goon
letsbefriends
Goon
Goon

Post Post #303 (ISO) » Thu Oct 09, 2008 11:50 pm

Post by letsbefriends »

op wrote:I find it ridiculous that I am everybody's best choice for a lynch. I think KoC's plan to lynch himself is pretty stupid and kill me - no, I wouldn't lynch you anyways. I am going with LBF. I think if I die, I will do you all a favor, and get rid of real scum.
Why do you keep trying to appeal to emotion? If you believe I am scum, this is the only way possible to kill scum. One scum dies, one town dies.
op wrote:Since, unlike some people, I wanted to play a Mish Mash version, I am saddened to see that I am going to be killed.
We're also playing the way you wanted to play. We're following sekinj's plan, are we not? Why are you complaining?
op wrote:Eh, whatever. sek should just go with her own opinion, since scum likely will be influencing his choice.
And you're saying scum couldn't influence who becomes executioner? Don't even bring this up now. This has been the point I've been making since.
Empking
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking's Alt's Alt

Post Post #304 (ISO) » Fri Oct 10, 2008 4:55 am

Post by Empking »

orangepenguin wrote:I find it ridiculous that I am everybody's best choice for a lynch. I think KoC's plan to lynch himself is pretty stupid and kill me - no, I wouldn't lynch you anyways. I am going with LBF. I think if I die, I will do you all a favor, and get rid of real scum.

Since, unlike some people, I wanted to play a Mish Mash version, I am saddened to see that I am going to be killed. Eh, whatever. sek should just go with her own opinion, since scum likely will be influencing his choice.
You're not my best choice for a lynch.
ShadowGirl
ShadowGirl
Mafia Scum
ShadowGirl
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #305 (ISO) » Fri Oct 10, 2008 9:41 am

Post by ShadowGirl »

OP, I think it would be more productive for you to post your thoughts on people, instead of moping about being [possibly] killed.
MafiaSSK
MafiaSSK
Jack of All Trades
MafiaSSK
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #306 (ISO) » Fri Oct 10, 2008 12:20 pm

Post by MafiaSSK »

ShadowGirl wrote:OP, I think it would be more productive for you to post your thoughts on people, instead of moping about being [possibly] killed.
Agreed with this.
Call me "SSK, or "ssk". Mafia is my father.
letsbefriends
letsbefriends
Goon
letsbefriends
Goon
Goon

Post Post #307 (ISO) » Fri Oct 10, 2008 12:41 pm

Post by letsbefriends »

MafiaSSK wrote: Agreed with this.
And I agree with this.

Not that I'm agreeing with SG as well, or even disagreeing with her. Just that I agree with SSK's agreement in general.
sekinj
sekinj
Mafia Scum
sekinj
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #308 (ISO) » Fri Oct 10, 2008 1:40 pm

Post by sekinj »

what is happening?
Show
-sekinj

To Do:
├óÔé¼┬ó Pack
├óÔé¼┬ó Move
ShadowGirl
ShadowGirl
Mafia Scum
ShadowGirl
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #309 (ISO) » Fri Oct 10, 2008 2:37 pm

Post by ShadowGirl »

Waiting on OP, I suppose. I hope he realizes there's a 48 hour deadline.
sekinj
sekinj
Mafia Scum
sekinj
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #310 (ISO) » Fri Oct 10, 2008 4:05 pm

Post by sekinj »

I just didn't knwo what was going on with SSk and LBF.
Show
-sekinj

To Do:
├óÔé¼┬ó Pack
├óÔé¼┬ó Move
sekinj
sekinj
Mafia Scum
sekinj
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #311 (ISO) » Fri Oct 10, 2008 4:09 pm

Post by sekinj »

I have to make my decision now since by my count i will be asleep when the deadline hits.

Regarding OP: not a good idea to trust a player you’ve played with before… It looks bad to even suggest it.

@OP: Even though I have played with you before and don’t think you are scummiest person, I do feel like I have a duty to the town. Also, since the only kill votes have been placed on you and LBF, I feel that it is best to lynch you, so that you (if you flip town) can help us by getting the next scummiest player, LBF. I am very sure that at least one of you are scum, but I’m not sure which.

Therefore, I pick OrangePenguin to lynch in hope that he will keep his word to shoot LBF. That was we can cut out the players that we as a town are most suspicious of being scum.

Vote / Target / Lynch: OrangePenguin
Show
-sekinj

To Do:
├óÔé¼┬ó Pack
├óÔé¼┬ó Move
letsbefriends
letsbefriends
Goon
letsbefriends
Goon
Goon

Post Post #312 (ISO) » Sat Oct 11, 2008 12:24 am

Post by letsbefriends »

Either sekinj or SG is such obvscum.
ShadowGirl
ShadowGirl
Mafia Scum
ShadowGirl
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #313 (ISO) » Sat Oct 11, 2008 1:15 am

Post by ShadowGirl »

letsbefriends wrote:Either sekinj or SG is such obvscum.
How so?
Knight of Cydonia
Knight of Cydonia
Mafia Scum
Knight of Cydonia
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #314 (ISO) » Sat Oct 11, 2008 3:54 am

Post by Knight of Cydonia »

Because they want OP to shoot LBF, duh.
Althoguh I won't be surprised if he OMGUS-shoots me for offering to shoot him.
letsbefriends
letsbefriends
Goon
letsbefriends
Goon
Goon

Post Post #315 (ISO) » Sat Oct 11, 2008 4:23 am

Post by letsbefriends »

ShadowGirl wrote:
letsbefriends wrote:Either sekinj or SG is such obvscum.
How so?
Going for the easy lynches.
Knight of Cydonia
Knight of Cydonia
Mafia Scum
Knight of Cydonia
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #316 (ISO) » Sat Oct 11, 2008 4:27 am

Post by Knight of Cydonia »

Easy lynch =/= bad lynch.
Mana_Ku
Mana_Ku
Goon
Mana_Ku
Goon
Goon

Post Post #317 (ISO) » Sat Oct 11, 2008 4:44 am

Post by Mana_Ku »

LBF, why do you suspect them, while others are doing the same?
letsbefriends
letsbefriends
Goon
letsbefriends
Goon
Goon

Post Post #318 (ISO) » Sat Oct 11, 2008 4:49 am

Post by letsbefriends »

KOC wrote:Easy lynch =/= bad lynch.
And easy lynch =/= good lynch.
Mana_Ku wrote:LBF, why do you suspect them, while others are doing the same?
What do you mean others are doing the same? Who else is suspecting them? Are you implying I'm scum because I said who I think are scum? I'm going to be shot, will it make any difference when you see my role?
Mana_Ku
Mana_Ku
Goon
Mana_Ku
Goon
Goon

Post Post #319 (ISO) » Sat Oct 11, 2008 4:54 am

Post by Mana_Ku »

No, I just don't get it. You're saying that they are going for an easy lynch.
Tell me, how they are going for an easy lynch.

I didn't understand that part of you saying that they are going for an easy lynch. I thought you meant that they voted you/ OP as lynch. If this is not what you meant, then what is.

This is one of your last chances to talk if OP is going to kill you. I want to know your thoughts so that we can use them later on.
letsbefriends
letsbefriends
Goon
letsbefriends
Goon
Goon

Post Post #320 (ISO) » Sat Oct 11, 2008 5:48 am

Post by letsbefriends »

I see what you mean now. Sorry, I misunderstood the first time.

sekinj did seem to be annoyed by my constant questions, but does she say she thinks I'm scum because of it? She says she doesn't like my questions or she thinks my questions are going in circles, but she doesn't actually say it's scummy until after everyone else starts saying so. Is being forceful the reason why she thinks I'm scummy? If I'm being forceful while suggesting a bad idea, sure, then I could agree. But I still have not seen any actual reason as to why it was a bad idea.

SG's posts seem very passive. She seems to try and keep a low profile and stay out of the spotlight. She agrees with a lot of people or the topic that is on discussion. Perhaps it's all just coincidental.

But then again, I'm also suspicious of a lot of other people. KoC for wanting to lynch himself so he will be able to shoot OP. That seems very much like a gambit by trying to show a lack of self regard, as there are other, more reasonable, alternatives to killing OP, if that really is his goal, such as voting himself to be executioner or voting for OP as the lynch candidate instead.

I'm also suspicious of you (Mana) for considering early on that Caboose's idea was WIFOM while sekinj's was not. Perhaps you misunderstood as I did and didn't realize she was suggesting a completely different idea then. I don't know. My suspicion of you so far mainly depends on what sekinj flips.

Two other players I'm mildly suspicious of, (yes, more people) who seem to want me dead all of a sudden because they don't agree with my idea, or when I said I would shoot sekinj, are Empking and SSK. The reason they gave when voting me was that sekinj's idea was better. I didn't see any reason given for
why
it was better. Their quick decision to shoot me after I decided to shoot sekinj is what struck me as odd.

Most of my suspicions might seem quite weak, and probably baseless, but granted it's still only Day 1 and I'm only going off what little there is.
Max
Max
Mafia Scum
Max
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #321 (ISO) » Sat Oct 11, 2008 5:56 am

Post by Max »

Sekinj
must
pick a player to kill

No player can post until that is decided.
letsbefriends
letsbefriends
Goon
letsbefriends
Goon
Goon

Post Post #322 (ISO) » Sat Oct 11, 2008 5:59 am

Post by letsbefriends »

She did though.
Mana_Ku
Mana_Ku
Goon
Mana_Ku
Goon
Goon

Post Post #323 (ISO) » Sat Oct 11, 2008 6:07 am

Post by Mana_Ku »

Thanks LBF.
I already said it once, but if players who want to hear it again: I was too fast saying that Caboose's idea was WIFOM. It was stupid as it clearly isn't. But I don't like it as the scum could influence who we should lynch. This is probably the case if both LBF and OP turn up town.

I'll keep my word though LBF. If you turn up town, I'll use this post about the suspicious you had about the players to look for the scum.

Besides, my question the first time was easy to misunderstand so I'll forgive you for that.

One last question. Can you explain why you think my allignment is connected with Sekinj?
orangepenguin
orangepenguin
Mafia Scum
orangepenguin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #324 (ISO) » Sat Oct 11, 2008 10:34 am

Post by orangepenguin »

Since sek decided to lynch me, I choose to
Shoot: letsbefriends

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”