TheSweatpantsNinja
TheSweatpantsNinja
Mafia Scum
TheSweatpantsNinja
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #875 (ISO) » Mon Oct 06, 2008 6:59 am

Post by TheSweatpantsNinja »

This game really exploded over the weekend: I'm going to respond by individual player.

First, sekin, because I'm a little baffled by him:
sekinj wrote: The biggest tip off he gave was his night quarter. The Baron's Quarters is not a legit area. My knowledge says there are 5 night quarters, and I can personally verify what those 5 are. 4 of them are confirmed in the death information in Johoohno's Post 0. and then I was moved to the stables last night, which confirm the 5th. The Baron's Quarters do not exist, which lead me to believe as Rage mentioned ealier that the mod is probably the Baron.
My location also includes right wing of the mansion, but I thought that it was the baron's quarters was the more important claim. I have to assume right wing is your location. I mean, honestly, as scum, why would I make up a location?
rage wrote: @TheSweatpantsNinja, have you made any progress reading through the game? Also, I'm not saying do it, but if you had to vote for someone who would it be and why?
Yes, at least enough to scan it (yay for being sick and having free time?). Were I to vote, and I'm probably going to soon, it would be qwintz, for all the reasons I've been arguing. I know there's an emissary in the game, cass has claimed it, and cass has claimed that he knows qwintz is scum. That's pretty cut-and-dry.
mariyta wrote: A) I don't give two sh*ts if someone claims to have "absolutely incriminating" evidence if they can't prove it. Scum pull that crap all the time. It means nothing.
Yes, its possible cass is lying. (Well, it seems unlikely now, seeing as how thinktank didn't counter him and no one else can, but for the purposes of the point, let's say he could be). But wouldn't that mean that, if one of cass or qwintz is lying, one or both of them must be scum?
Why would you vote for anyone else?

Voting for me just doesn't make sense, unless you're scum and think you can get away with not having to lynch your buddy.

Vote count
(7 players alive = 4 to lynch before deadline)
(1) TheSweatpantsNinja - qwints
(1) qwints - Cass

Not voting:
Mariyta, Rage, TheSweatpantsNinja, thinktank

Deadline:
Wednesday 22 October 2:00 PM (GMT -5 according to forum clock)
sekinj
sekinj
Mafia Scum
sekinj
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #876 (ISO) » Mon Oct 06, 2008 7:39 am

Post by sekinj »

TheSweatpantsNinja wrote:This game really exploded over the weekend: I'm going to respond by individual player.

First, sekin, because I'm a little baffled by him:
sekinj wrote: The biggest tip off he gave was his night quarter. The Baron's Quarters is not a legit area. My knowledge says there are 5 night quarters, and I can personally verify what those 5 are. 4 of them are confirmed in the death information in Johoohno's Post 0. and then I was moved to the stables last night, which confirm the 5th. The Baron's Quarters do not exist, which lead me to believe as Rage mentioned ealier that the mod is probably the Baron.
My location also includes right wing of the mansion, but I thought that it was the baron's quarters was the more important claim. I have to assume right wing is your location. I mean, honestly, as scum, why would I make up a location?
I'm not takign that last question seriously as it is wifom. However, did you really think the "Baron's Quarters" was the most important part of your location? In your claim you say it almost offhand as "Obviously" the baron woudl be in the barons quarters. What would make you think that being in the right wing of the mansion was not important if many of the death scenes happened in the right wing of the manion, and the rest happened in one of the other areas we have already discussed?

Not buying it, but I am willing to let Cass invesigate you tongiht.
Show
-sekinj

To Do:
├óÔé¼┬ó [s]Find a job[/s]
├óÔé¼┬ó [s]Find an apartment[/s]
├óÔé¼┬ó Pack
├óÔé¼┬ó Move
Mariyta
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #877 (ISO) » Mon Oct 06, 2008 9:22 am

Post by Mariyta »

Voting for you makes a lot of sense. We know qwints is scum at this point (heck, he's almost given up, it seems). But you're just so horribly scummy, I'd be quite happy lynching you.
Millions long for immortality who don't know what to do with themselves on a rainy Sunday afternoon.
-Susan Ertz

Whoever thinks grammar is not important, think again. Capitalization is the difference between helping your Uncle Jack off a horse and helping your uncle jack off a horse.
thinktank
thinktank
Goon
thinktank
Goon
Goon

Post Post #878 (ISO) » Mon Oct 06, 2008 1:16 pm

Post by thinktank »

lynch Qwints today. Let Cass investigate Sweatspants, if sweats is innocent then we lynch sekinj.
Armlx: What has he done to make you think he's scum.
Mizzy: Other than not scumhunt, not post much as of late other than jokes and lurk a bit?

Oman: This is known as "doing a thinktank".
Mariyta
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #879 (ISO) » Mon Oct 06, 2008 2:47 pm

Post by Mariyta »

thinktank wrote:lynch Qwints today. Let Cass investigate Sweatspants, if sweats is innocent then we lynch
sekinj
me (thinktank).
Fixed.
Millions long for immortality who don't know what to do with themselves on a rainy Sunday afternoon.
-Susan Ertz

Whoever thinks grammar is not important, think again. Capitalization is the difference between helping your Uncle Jack off a horse and helping your uncle jack off a horse.
sekinj
sekinj
Mafia Scum
sekinj
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #880 (ISO) » Mon Oct 06, 2008 3:12 pm

Post by sekinj »

^ I lol'd
Show
-sekinj

To Do:
├óÔé¼┬ó Pack
├óÔé¼┬ó Move
qwints
qwints
Mafia Scum
qwints
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #881 (ISO) » Mon Oct 06, 2008 3:36 pm

Post by qwints »

I know cass is scum. Unfortunately a number of you seem to have lose conditions linked to his death. That certainly doesn't prove he's pro-town, but makes his lynch unlikely.

Sweatpantsninja's posts just don't add up. So my vote stays where it is.

As for my "having given up," I don't have much to add at this point to what I've already said. My cards are on the table, Cass is refusing to fully explain. I believe that Cass and thinktank need to explain their roles more. We're at lynch and lose, therefore it makes no sense to play your cards next to your chest.
Rage
Rage
Goon
Rage
Goon
Goon

Post Post #882 (ISO) » Mon Oct 06, 2008 4:30 pm

Post by Rage »

qwints wrote:I know cass is scum. Unfortunately a number of you seem to have lose conditions linked to his death. That certainly doesn't prove he's pro-town, but makes his lynch unlikely.
It proves he's pro-town. Why would pro-town roles die because they kill off scum? It eliminates the option for a vig, and we shouldn't be able to confirm whether roles exist or not because someone has another role. It doesn't make sense.
Sweatpantsninja's posts just don't add up. So my vote stays where it is.
They add up a lot more than yours do.
As for my "having given up," I don't have much to add at this point to what I've already said. My cards are on the table, Cass is refusing to fully explain.
You said this about MafiaMann, and do you remember how well that turned out?

Also, I fail to see how he's refusing anything.
We're at lynch and lose, therefore it makes no sense to play your cards next to your chest.
..Since when are we at lynch or lose? How could you possibly know that unless you are scum?

Vote: Qwints
I'm a rageaholic! I just can't live without rageahol!
qwints
qwints
Mafia Scum
qwints
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #883 (ISO) » Mon Oct 06, 2008 5:13 pm

Post by qwints »

1. I wouldn't count on traditional mechanics in a game like this.

2. MafiaMann is being vague about how his role works. He seems to be saying that it's sufficient to know that it's like a cop. But there might be sanity or other issues he hasn't explained.

3. Well, aren't we at lynch or lose? 2 scum with 12 initial players seems unlikely.
sekinj
sekinj
Mafia Scum
sekinj
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #884 (ISO) » Mon Oct 06, 2008 5:30 pm

Post by sekinj »

I'm ready to vote quints as well. Are we all ready?
Show
-sekinj

To Do:
├óÔé¼┬ó Pack
├óÔé¼┬ó Move
thinktank
thinktank
Goon
thinktank
Goon
Goon

Post Post #885 (ISO) » Mon Oct 06, 2008 6:24 pm

Post by thinktank »

Mariyta wrote:
thinktank wrote:lynch Qwints today. Let Cass investigate Sweatspants, if sweats is innocent then we lynch
sekinj
me (thinktank).
Fixed.
wtf. if sweatpants turns up innocent then clearly something sekinj has said is a lie.

And yes lynch Qwints.
Armlx: What has he done to make you think he's scum.
Mizzy: Other than not scumhunt, not post much as of late other than jokes and lurk a bit?

Oman: This is known as "doing a thinktank".
sekinj
sekinj
Mafia Scum
sekinj
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #886 (ISO) » Tue Oct 07, 2008 3:38 am

Post by sekinj »

Notice how quints is trying to go after cass? why doesn't he go after an easier target like think?

quintz started in on me, and then abandoned it when he realized it was a no go. Now he is goign after cass, however, he is caught since we all have lose clauses tied to Cass's death.

However, why doesn't he try to switch to think? If fact it is suspicious how much he has ignored think...

but if there are three scum left, we lynch one today, mar protects cass tongiht (and dies), we lynch another scum tomorrow. The remaining scum can still kill off cass... :(
Show
-sekinj

To Do:
├óÔé¼┬ó Pack
├óÔé¼┬ó Move
Mariyta
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #887 (ISO) » Tue Oct 07, 2008 4:35 am

Post by Mariyta »

qwints wrote: 2. MafiaMann is being vague about how his role works. He seems to be saying that it's sufficient to know that it's like a cop. But there might be sanity or other issues he hasn't explained.
Well, then, clearly we should lynch MafiaMann!! Oh, wait, we already did!

I'm satisfied.
Vote Qwints
-Susan Ertz

sekinj
sekinj
Mafia Scum
sekinj
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #888 (ISO) » Tue Oct 07, 2008 4:36 am

Post by sekinj »

@mar - you are making me laugh with almost evey post.
Show
-sekinj

To Do:
├óÔé¼┬ó Pack
├óÔé¼┬ó Move
Mariyta
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #889 (ISO) » Tue Oct 07, 2008 4:38 am

Post by Mariyta »

Oh, Sekinj, there is still the very puny hope that the reason no one died the other night had nothing to do with my protecting Rage and I still have my one-shot death absorption thing, but it's very very unlikely.
-Susan Ertz

sekinj
sekinj
Mafia Scum
sekinj
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #890 (ISO) » Tue Oct 07, 2008 4:38 am

Post by sekinj »

Show
-sekinj

To Do:
├óÔé¼┬ó Pack
├óÔé¼┬ó Move
qwints
qwints
Mafia Scum
qwints
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #891 (ISO) » Tue Oct 07, 2008 4:40 am

Post by qwints »

Obviously by MafiaMann, I meant Cass.

Hmm, perhaps the reason I am going after Cass is because he's lied about finding me guilty? All I can say is that I know I'm town and that means Cass is lying. Remember that Cass can right after a no lynch, and a scum causing town players to lose if they are lynched would be a dire consequence.
Mariyta
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #892 (ISO) » Tue Oct 07, 2008 4:46 am

Post by Mariyta »

qwints wrote:Obviously by MafiaMann, I meant Cass.

Hmm, perhaps the reason I am going after Cass is because he's lied about finding me guilty? All I can say is that I know I'm town and that means Cass is lying. Remember that Cass can right after a no lynch, and a scum causing town players to lose if they are lynched would be a dire consequence.
It's too late. You're dead.
-Susan Ertz

TheSweatpantsNinja
TheSweatpantsNinja
Mafia Scum
TheSweatpantsNinja
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #893 (ISO) » Tue Oct 07, 2008 8:53 am

Post by TheSweatpantsNinja »

sekinj wrote: I'm not takign that last question seriously as it is wifom. However, did you really think the "Baron's Quarters" was the most important part of your location? In your claim you say it almost offhand as "Obviously" the baron woudl be in the barons quarters. What would make you think that being in the right wing of the mansion was not important if many of the death scenes happened in the right wing of the manion, and the rest happened in one of the other areas we have already discussed?
Because I didn't read the death scenes. Like, I get that its WIFOM and all, but show me the scum benefit of lying about it. Seriously, explain to me my secret motivation for doing this.
sekinj
sekinj
Mafia Scum
sekinj
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #894 (ISO) » Tue Oct 07, 2008 9:00 am

Post by sekinj »

@sweat: it's called a slip-up. In any case, we will see what Cass's result tonight is.
Show
-sekinj

To Do:
├óÔé¼┬ó Pack
├óÔé¼┬ó Move
Johoohno
Johoohno
He
16777215 km/h
Johoohno
He
16777215 km/h
16777215 km/h
Pronoun: He

Post Post #895 (ISO) » Tue Oct 07, 2008 9:33 am

Post by Johoohno »

Final vote count day 4
(7 players alive = 4 to lynch before deadline)
(4) qwints - Cass, Rage, Mariyta, sekinj

(1) TheSweatpantsNinja - qwints

Not voting:
TheSweatpantsNinja, thinktank

Deadline:
Wednesday 22 October 2:00 PM (GMT -5 according to forum clock)

No matter how Qwints squirmed, the court was set on lynching him. And lo’ and behold a wolf was found, his pelt is now warming their feet in front of the fire place.

qwints (a.k.a. Lady Camille Vanderton,
The baroness
) Lynched D4 (in the mansion’s left wing)

Night will last until
Friday 10 October 2:00 PM
(GMT -5 according to forum clock). Those of you with night choices: Make sure to send them before then (or no choice will be made).
Johoohno
Johoohno
He
16777215 km/h
Johoohno
He
16777215 km/h
16777215 km/h
Pronoun: He

Post Post #896 (ISO) » Fri Oct 10, 2008 8:48 am

Post by Johoohno »

Despite the tense suspense nobody has been killed during the night.

Let the debating, voting and council meeting continue.

6 players alive = 4 to lynch.

Deadline: Friday 31 October 2:00 PM
Approximately
(GMT -5 according to the clock on the forum)
sekinj
sekinj
Mafia Scum
sekinj
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #897 (ISO) » Fri Oct 10, 2008 8:49 am

Post by sekinj »

My vote was bought last night.

@Cass - any results?

I'm still thinking sweaty or think for today.
Show
-sekinj

To Do:
├óÔé¼┬ó Pack
├óÔé¼┬ó Move
Mariyta
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #898 (ISO) » Fri Oct 10, 2008 9:39 am

Post by Mariyta »

Waiting on Cass.

Notice how Sweatpants, even though he kept saying qwints was the choice of the day, never voted qwints?
-Susan Ertz

sekinj
sekinj
Mafia Scum
sekinj
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #899 (ISO) » Fri Oct 10, 2008 10:30 am

Post by sekinj »

@mar - think did the same thing. He said he was ready for the hammer, but didn't drop it himself
Show
-sekinj

To Do:
├óÔé¼┬ó Pack
├óÔé¼┬ó Move

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”