WaltWishbone
WaltWishbone
Goon
WaltWishbone
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2325 (ISO) » Thu Oct 09, 2008 3:19 pm

Post by WaltWishbone »

armlx wrote:The time stamp theory that was already disproven?
I don't see that the timestamp theory was disproven, I see that it was cautioned. So does that mean Sek/Neko and you/SP are not scum and should be given a free pass until the end of the game? Otherwise, why say it in the first place? I believe there is scum in there at least somewhere. My interpretation was that a lynch should not be based on that alone. I do feel there is plenty of other evidence against you and SP, where as I don't feel there is much of a case on Sek/Neko. You two are my best scum read right now.
charter
charter
Beware of Dog
charter
Beware of Dog
Beware of Dog

Post Post #2326 (ISO) » Thu Oct 09, 2008 3:21 pm

Post by charter »

sekinj wrote:What I don't like about charter/ceph is how they try to get anyone but themselves lynched...
Really? Don't think mine or ceph's vote has been on anyone but scum or armlx/SP (also scum) for a very long time. It was on you momentarily, per the logic I already cited, but then we changed it to where it actually belongs.
armlx
armlx
Most JDTay-like
armlx
Most JDTay-like
Most JDTay-like

Post Post #2327 (ISO) » Thu Oct 09, 2008 5:16 pm

Post by armlx »

I've yet to see this other evidence WWB. Please post it.

Basically, you keep bringing up the time stamp, saying your vote isn't correlated to it, and not saying anything about what else there is when asked what it is then.
Away Wednesday the 24th through the 31st
WaltWishbone
WaltWishbone
Goon
WaltWishbone
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2328 (ISO) » Thu Oct 09, 2008 5:22 pm

Post by WaltWishbone »

armlx wrote:I've yet to see this other evidence WWB. Please post it.

Basically, you keep bringing up the time stamp, saying your vote isn't correlated to it, and not saying anything about what else there is when asked what it is then.
It is detailed in post #2273, which has been the main focus of the discussion through out the course of the day.
armlx
armlx
Most JDTay-like
armlx
Most JDTay-like
Most JDTay-like

Post Post #2329 (ISO) » Thu Oct 09, 2008 6:11 pm

Post by armlx »

I see the 1 thing where you misread why I'm voting charter, the language barrier semantics, and you trying to say the Fire and Ice wagons early on were fundamentally different.
SleepyPanda
SleepyPanda
Goon
SleepyPanda
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2330 (ISO) » Thu Oct 09, 2008 11:41 pm

Post by SleepyPanda »

So when I ask you to show me charter/Ceph's case, you say these are the major points?
charter wrote:Honestly, I don't understand how no one else wants you dead.
Cephrir wrote:This post strikes me as an attempt to look town while lynching a townie but I will answer nonetheless.
These are opinions. You keep saying they hold merit. Opinions are not facts. They are not points; they are not evidence. I find it hard to believe you have trouble telling the difference. I disagree with you, you call it smoke and mirrors. You're using daytalk times as a crutch to build a flimsy case on it, as well as even using opinions to support it.

Go ahead, ask other people. Are the quotes above opinion?

Here, I found some more quotes for you from charter that you can use for your case:
charter wrote:Hey, look at that, armlx has found the next few scum for us too!
I can't belive people are buying in to his bs.
charter wrote:Iceman was scum. I am not.
charter wrote:RR and armlx are scum. Lynch them.
Raging Rabbit
Raging Rabbit
Mafia Scum
Raging Rabbit
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2331 (ISO) » Thu Oct 09, 2008 11:59 pm

Post by Raging Rabbit »

charter wrote:
sekinj wrote:What I don't like about charter/ceph is how they try to get anyone but themselves lynched...
Really? Don't think mine or ceph's vote has been on anyone but scum or armlx/SP (also scum) for a very long time. It was on you momentarily, per the logic I already cited, but then we changed it to where it actually belongs.
Actually ceph was voting BM, and you've done your share of attacking me, spent the entire early game locked on Crazy, and I'm sure would move your vote to anyone else in the game as long as it diverts attention.
charter
charter
Beware of Dog
charter
Beware of Dog
Beware of Dog

Post Post #2332 (ISO) » Fri Oct 10, 2008 3:29 am

Post by charter »

Oh, wasn't BM scum? Yes I believe that falls under the we've been voting scum part of my statement. Good try though RR.
charter
charter
Beware of Dog
charter
Beware of Dog
Beware of Dog

Post Post #2333 (ISO) » Fri Oct 10, 2008 3:30 am

Post by charter »

SleepyPanda wrote:So when I ask you to show me charter/Ceph's case, you say these are the major points?
Cephrir wrote:This post strikes me as an attempt to look town while lynching a townie but I will answer nonetheless.
These are opinions. You keep saying they hold merit. Opinions are not facts. They are not points; they are not evidence. I find it hard to believe you have trouble telling the difference. I disagree with you, you call it smoke and mirrors. You're using daytalk times as a crutch to build a flimsy case on it, as well as even using opinions to support it.

This is actually quite sad. Opinions are extremely important, so what if we throw our opinions out there? That's how mafia is played.
SleepyPanda
SleepyPanda
Goon
SleepyPanda
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2334 (ISO) » Fri Oct 10, 2008 3:44 am

Post by SleepyPanda »

charter wrote:This is actually quite sad. Opinions are extremely important, so what if we throw our opinions out there? That's how mafia is played.
This seems like something scum would say so they can form a case on nothing but opinions. This is only my opinion, but hopefully if I repeat it enough, it will eventually convince everyone else. Let's all vote charter because of this.

Opinions alone do nothing. Opinions supported by facts, combined to form a case is different.

I had a feeling that nek/sekinj were scum. Is that alone enough to vote them? If you say yes here, that is sad.
Raging Rabbit
Raging Rabbit
Mafia Scum
Raging Rabbit
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2335 (ISO) » Fri Oct 10, 2008 3:46 am

Post by Raging Rabbit »

charter wrote:Oh, wasn't BM scum? Yes I believe that falls under the we've been voting scum part of my statement. Good try though RR.
True, I missed the word 'scum' in that post. Nice job ignoring the rest of what I said though, you've shown willingness to attack anyone but yourselves. I also think you're more likely werewolves, so lynching BM was probably all the same to you.
charter wrote:This is actually quite sad. Opinions are extremely important, so what if we throw our opinions out there? That's how mafia is played.
What he said was that it isn't a proper case, which includes more than just opinions.
Knight of Cydonia
Knight of Cydonia
Mafia Scum
Knight of Cydonia
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2336 (ISO) » Fri Oct 10, 2008 5:06 am

Post by Knight of Cydonia »

Opinions are good. Opinions dressed up as a case are bad.
Charter has been dressing his opinions up as cases for the last two days. He only escaped a lynch yesterday because people were so desperate to use timestamps, something which charter himself is now using to try and push a lynch on sekinj and neko.
I refuse to lynch on timestamps, and I believe that lynches should be made on actual evidence, rather than purely attempting to out-guess/break the game.
On evidence alone, charter is more scummy than half the town put together.
He and Ceph must be thanking the Lord this time-stamp crap has come up.
charter
charter
Beware of Dog
charter
Beware of Dog
Beware of Dog

Post Post #2337 (ISO) » Fri Oct 10, 2008 5:27 am

Post by charter »

Knight of Cydonia wrote:He only escaped a lynch yesterday because people were so desperate to use timestamps, something which charter himself is now using to try and push a lynch on sekinj and neko.
Please reread the last few pages and then tell me what is wrong with your statement here.
Raging Rabbit
Raging Rabbit
Mafia Scum
Raging Rabbit
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2338 (ISO) » Fri Oct 10, 2008 5:40 am

Post by Raging Rabbit »

You are clearly the master of taking the parts easiest to disprove and ignoring the rest. Other than your unvote on Sej, I think Knight is spot on there.
sekinj
sekinj
Mafia Scum
sekinj
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2339 (ISO) » Fri Oct 10, 2008 5:42 am

Post by sekinj »

Sej? is that me? interesting apprev, but I'll take it :P
Show
-sekinj

To Do:
├óÔé¼┬ó [s]Find a job[/s]
├óÔé¼┬ó [s]Find an apartment[/s]
├óÔé¼┬ó Pack
├óÔé¼┬ó Move
armlx
armlx
Most JDTay-like
armlx
Most JDTay-like
Most JDTay-like

Post Post #2340 (ISO) » Fri Oct 10, 2008 5:43 am

Post by armlx »

I refuse to lynch on timestamps, and I believe that lynches should be made on actual evidence, rather than purely attempting to out-guess/break the game.
In the abstract, I would normally disagree with this. Except the mod specifically stated the theory was wrong.
sekinj
sekinj
Mafia Scum
sekinj
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2341 (ISO) » Fri Oct 10, 2008 5:44 am

Post by sekinj »

I also agree that Charter/ceph have had way too much suspicion against them for too long to be still hanging around. I have not seen a more compelling case against anyoen else than the small things that have stacked up against charter/ceph.

Vote: charter
Show
-sekinj

To Do:
├óÔé¼┬ó Pack
├óÔé¼┬ó Move
Raging Rabbit
Raging Rabbit
Mafia Scum
Raging Rabbit
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2342 (ISO) » Fri Oct 10, 2008 5:44 am

Post by Raging Rabbit »

sekinj wrote:Sej? is that me? interesting apprev, but I'll take it :P
I'm having trouble remembering the exact spelling, so I went with what rang best. :)
Knight of Cydonia
Knight of Cydonia
Mafia Scum
Knight of Cydonia
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2343 (ISO) » Fri Oct 10, 2008 5:45 am

Post by Knight of Cydonia »

Charter - you only changed that vote after someone reminded you of the mod's time-stamp bitch slap, IIRC. You woul have been happy to policy lynch your way out of this.
WaltWishbone
WaltWishbone
Goon
WaltWishbone
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2344 (ISO) » Fri Oct 10, 2008 7:26 am

Post by WaltWishbone »

SleepyPanda wrote:So when I ask you to show me charter/Ceph's case, you say these are the major points?

Here, I found some more quotes for you from charter that you can use for your case:
charter wrote:Hey, look at that, armlx has found the next few scum for us too!
I can't belive people are buying in to his bs.
charter wrote:Iceman was scum. I am not.
charter wrote:RR and armlx are scum. Lynch them.
Wow, you are total scum Sleepypanda. You just totally manipulated my entire fucking post, only scum do that. Everybody is free to re read my post for themsleves, not your diatribe, and it clearly illstrates the merits of their case are between septemeber 23 and 25th, not just those two points.

@Sekinj - way to join the charter wagon to save your skin. ;)

@Knights - So Sleepypanda/Armix, Sekinj/Neko should get a free pass to the end of the game? You refuse to vote based on the timestamp theory. So you wanna lose this game on principal. I layed out a good case against Sleepypanda/Armix, I really wish you would please read it again.
sekinj
sekinj
Mafia Scum
sekinj
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2345 (ISO) » Fri Oct 10, 2008 7:33 am

Post by sekinj »

@walt - I think your suspicion against SP is justifed, but I think charter/ceph is the better lynch today. charter/ceph have been acting a lot scummier for a lot longer that SP. it may very well be that charter/ceph are mafia and SP are werewolves.
Show
-sekinj

To Do:
├óÔé¼┬ó Pack
├óÔé¼┬ó Move
WaltWishbone
WaltWishbone
Goon
WaltWishbone
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2346 (ISO) » Fri Oct 10, 2008 7:36 am

Post by WaltWishbone »

armlx wrote:
In the abstract, I would normally disagree with this. Except the mod specifically stated the theory was wrong.
No he did not scum, he said there was no correlation between timestamps and alignment. But good point, why did he say it? People don't do things without a reason.

Did the scum whine to him or was it to keep townies from making a bad lynch? I have to believe the later.
SleepyPanda
SleepyPanda
Goon
SleepyPanda
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2347 (ISO) » Fri Oct 10, 2008 7:57 am

Post by SleepyPanda »

WWB wrote:Wow, you are total scum Sleepypanda. You just totally manipulated my entire fucking post, only scum do that. Everybody is free to re read my post for themsleves, not your diatribe, and it clearly illstrates the merits of their case are between septemeber 23 and 25th, not just those two points.
I asked you for charter's case because I did not see it. You reply by saying you don't need to because your case has enough merit. This is not a reason for not posting his case. The two are not related. When you eventually agree to post "points" from their case, they are nothing but opinions. You also add no addtional commentary, only quoting their posts in their entirety, as if that alone is sufficient. You also keep saying just to read everything between the 23-25th. I see nothing there besides more opinion filled posts like what you have quoted.

Instead of just vaguely referring to the posts between the 23rd and 25th, how about you actually post their case
in your own words
. Can you not do this because their case is only filled with opinions instead of actual reasons? You keep repeating that they had such a great case. Why can you not summarize it into specific points?
WWB wrote:@Knights - So Sleepypanda/Armix, Sekinj/Neko should get a free pass to the end of the game? You refuse to vote based on the timestamp theory. So you wanna lose this game on principal. I layed out a good case against Sleepypanda/Armix, I really wish you would please read it again.
Why do you keep repeating that we're getting a free pass? Who else besides you agrees with this? The only thing KoC or RR have said is that they think charter should be the lynch
TODAY
. They're not talking about tomorrow, or the day after that. You act as if we do not get lynched today, we'll never get lynched. The only reason you're attempting to build a case against us is because of the timestamps, which the mod has already spoken against. I also suggest people reread your case, to see how poorly it has been done.
SleepyPanda
SleepyPanda
Goon
SleepyPanda
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2348 (ISO) » Fri Oct 10, 2008 8:00 am

Post by SleepyPanda »

sekinj wrote:@walt - I think your suspicion against SP is justifed, but I think charter/ceph is the better lynch today. charter/ceph have been acting a lot scummier for a lot longer that SP. it may very well be that charter/ceph are mafia and SP are werewolves.
You say I've been scummy. Please point to examples instead of just saying so.
WaltWishbone
WaltWishbone
Goon
WaltWishbone
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2349 (ISO) » Fri Oct 10, 2008 8:03 am

Post by WaltWishbone »

SleepyPanda wrote:
WWB wrote:Wow, you are total scum Sleepypanda. You just totally manipulated my entire fucking post, only scum do that. Everybody is free to re read my post for themsleves, not your diatribe, and it clearly illstrates the merits of their case are between septemeber 23 and 25th, not just those two points.
I asked you for charter's case because I did not see it. You reply by saying you don't need to because your case has enough merit. This is not a reason for not posting his case. The two are not related. When you eventually agree to post "points" from their case, they are nothing but opinions. You also add no addtional commentary, only quoting their posts in their entirety, as if that alone is sufficient. You also keep saying just to read everything between the 23-25th. I see nothing there besides more opinion filled posts like what you have quoted.

Instead of just vaguely referring to the posts between the 23rd and 25th, how about you actually post their case
in your own words
. Can you not do this because their case is only filled with opinions instead of actual reasons? You keep repeating that they had such a great case. Why can you not summarize it into specific points?
Ok you obvilousley don't get it. Perhaps because English is not your first language, but I made the points I wanted to make in a very long post that took a lot of time to compose. I illustared the points I wanted to make on Charters case/Cephrir, I did not expcet you to say, yep I am scum and I never said they were a huge part of the case. I have answered your question to my satisfaction and in a way it is clear to the others who are considering voting for you.
WWB wrote:@Knights - So Sleepypanda/Armix, Sekinj/Neko should get a free pass to the end of the game? You refuse to vote based on the timestamp theory. So you wanna lose this game on principal. I layed out a good case against Sleepypanda/Armix, I really wish you would please read it again.
Why do you keep repeating that we're getting a free pass? Who else besides you agrees with this? The only thing KoC or RR have said is that they think charter should be the lynch
TODAY
. They're not talking about tomorrow, or the day after that. You act as if we do not get lynched today, we'll never get lynched. The only reason you're attempting to build a case against us is because of the timestamps, which the mod has already spoken against. I also suggest people reread your case, to see how poorly it has been done.[/quote]

The only reason is not the timestamps however they are a big part and you are right people should re-read my case to see how well it is done.

Return to “Completed Large Normal Games”