Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: Any

Post Post #1725 (ISO) » Tue Sep 28, 2021 1:50 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

See these moments used to be inexplicable but within the past couple weeks I’ve come to regard them as an outward sign of my dissociation (for more info, see my GTKAS probably, I’m working on a super in-depth dive into my mental health across my life as a whole but it will probably be some time before I get it in a state where I’m ready to post it)
<Embrace The Void>

“A flipped coin doesn't always land heads or tails. Sometimes it may never land at all...”
Lady Lambdadelta
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Rise of the Phoenix
Pronoun: She/Faer

Post Post #1726 (ISO) » Tue Sep 28, 2021 1:51 pm

Post by Lady Lambdadelta »

In post 1725, Gamma Emerald wrote:See these moments used to be inexplicable but within the past couple weeks I’ve come to regard them as an outward sign of my dissociation (for more info, see my GTKAS probably, I’m working on a super in-depth dive into my mental health across my life as a whole but it will probably be some time before I get it in a state where I’m ready to post it)
>.>
Yes my Lord, but questions are dangerous, for they have answers.

13 heads and counting now, plurality is adaptive. If our experience might help you,
click here
If you wish to
speak to one of us
, we are Niamh, Rhiannon, Rhea, Aisling, Saoirse, Selene, Aoife, Fírinne, Aurélie, Lyra, Airna, Fiadh and Laoise.
Soar on wings of retribution and set the world ablaze
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: Any

Post Post #1727 (ISO) » Tue Sep 28, 2021 1:53 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

???
<Embrace The Void>

“A flipped coin doesn't always land heads or tails. Sometimes it may never land at all...”
Lady Lambdadelta
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Rise of the Phoenix

Post Post #1728 (ISO) » Tue Sep 28, 2021 1:56 pm

Just forgot I was meant to talk to you when I got back frmo vacation, and your post reminded me >.>

13 heads and counting now, plurality is adaptive. If our experience might help you,
click here
If you wish to
speak to one of us
, we are Niamh, Rhiannon, Rhea, Aisling, Saoirse, Selene, Aoife, Fírinne, Aurélie, Lyra, Airna, Fiadh and Laoise.
Yukari Yakumo
Yukari Yakumo
Goon
Yukari Yakumo
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1729 (ISO) » Tue Sep 28, 2021 1:57 pm

Post by Yukari Yakumo »

Also if we are really contemplating LLD being ascetic scum we can simply have her gain her vote upon seeing a nightkill.
Her role in mech solve is done the moment we see a nightkill, and I believe that LLD isn’t lying about becoming vanilla for gaining a vote. From that moment we can just have SM wifom between Norwee and LLD, and have Norwee wifom between me and LLD.
Svenskt Stål (12:21) you are pur evil hell spawn
Modding Account.
Lady Lambdadelta
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Rise of the Phoenix

Post Post #1730 (ISO) » Tue Sep 28, 2021 1:59 pm

In post 1729, Yukari Yakumo wrote:Also if we are really contemplating LLD being ascetic scum we can simply have her gain her vote upon seeing a nightkill.
Her role in mech solve is done the moment we see a nightkill, and I believe that LLD isn’t lying about becoming vanilla for gaining a vote. From that moment we can just have SM wifom between Norwee and LLD, and have Norwee wifom between me and LLD.
Yup. I won't have a vote tomorrow, and that will show, but if we see a kill from this night going into tomorrow, the next night I will forgo immortality and the day after you will see my vote.

click here
If you wish to
speak to one of us
Yukari Yakumo
Yukari Yakumo
Goon
Yukari Yakumo
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1731 (ISO) » Tue Sep 28, 2021 2:04 pm

Post by Yukari Yakumo »

Like the game is literally over.
The WCS is LLD with a vote, me, Norwee, SM 4-way MeLo.
Even if we mislim between me and LLD there Norwee can just delay the other and win with 2:1 ELo with 2 confirmed towns.
Modding Account.
Sanae
Sanae
Goon
Sanae
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1732 (ISO) » Tue Sep 28, 2021 2:07 pm

Post by Sanae »

if LLD is ascetic scum she elims you and shoots through norwee's block and we lose

in my proposed solution the game ends no matter what my role is because you vote me out tomm if LLD flips town.
Yukari Yakumo
Yukari Yakumo
Goon
Yukari Yakumo
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1733 (ISO) » Tue Sep 28, 2021 2:11 pm

Post by Yukari Yakumo »

In post 1732, Sanae wrote:if LLD is ascetic scum she elims you and shoots through norwee's block and we lose

in my proposed solution the game ends no matter what my role is because you vote me out tomm if LLD flips town.
In that MeLo we would actually lim LLD.
Also I am 99.99% sure whether immortality or ascetic, it turns off once LLD gains a vote.
Why am I so sure? Because otherwise that would mean she just have “gain vote” action.
Aaaaaaand that’s kinda pointless. From all the flips I’ve seen I haven’t seen any troll actions.
Modding Account.
Yukari Yakumo
Yukari Yakumo
Goon
Yukari Yakumo
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1734 (ISO) » Tue Sep 28, 2021 2:14 pm

Post by Yukari Yakumo »

Unless you think
I
could be ascetic.
Which I don’t and it’s confirmable by simply having SM on me whenever they feel like it since I’ll be using my action every night.
Luke claimed that only killing action fails on his role and the rest (like cop) works so I’m sure I can just protect SM too.
Modding Account.
Yukari Yakumo
Yukari Yakumo
Goon
Yukari Yakumo
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1735 (ISO) » Tue Sep 28, 2021 2:20 pm

Post by Yukari Yakumo »

Like my only major worry coming to this day was Norwee-scum somehow being multitasking (it is not uncommon for solo scum to gain multitasking, at least back in the day) and just delay+kill SM in MeLo mislim. With that possibility gone town cannot lose.
Modding Account.
StrangeMatter
StrangeMatter
Mafia Scum
StrangeMatter
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1736 (ISO) » Tue Sep 28, 2021 2:29 pm

Post by StrangeMatter »

I'm sorry but I read the wiki and I don't quite get Ascetic?
Lady Lambdadelta
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Rise of the Phoenix

Post Post #1737 (ISO) » Tue Sep 28, 2021 2:30 pm

In post 1736, StrangeMatter wrote:I'm sorry but I read the wiki and I don't quite get Ascetic?
Non killing roles targetted at an Ascetic will fail.

click here
If you wish to
speak to one of us
Sanae
Sanae
Goon
Sanae
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1738 (ISO) » Tue Sep 28, 2021 2:30 pm

Post by Sanae »

I have no confidence that you will be able to best LLD 1v1 in the endgame if it comes to that.

Even if you believe I am scum and LLD is town, this plan wins the game regardless.
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #1739 (ISO) » Tue Sep 28, 2021 5:47 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

I honestly like Sanae’s plan better.
Because i don’t trust LLD and it’s not like Sanae would be able to endgame even if they survive for one day longer. So i don’t see the scummy motivation in their arguments.
Norwe is spontaneous, has a stream-of-consciouness posting style, usually posts on catch-ups by commenting on past pages posts, gets rather fired up in certain moments in games, is relatively as playful as me in games and likes casual shitposting

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #1740 (ISO) » Tue Sep 28, 2021 5:49 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

Also trying to insinuate that changing the order is because i’m scum is kinda laughable. I don’t even understand the plan in fullest. I just think LLD hasn’t been playing townie enough to dictate the actions that town should take.
Norwe is spontaneous, has a stream-of-consciouness posting style, usually posts on catch-ups by commenting on past pages posts, gets rather fired up in certain moments in games, is relatively as playful as me in games and likes casual shitposting

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #1741 (ISO) » Tue Sep 28, 2021 5:51 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 1725, Gamma Emerald wrote:See these moments used to be inexplicable but within the past couple weeks I’ve come to regard them as an outward sign of my dissociation (for more info, see my GTKAS probably, I’m working on a super in-depth dive into my mental health across my life as a whole but it will probably be some time before I get it in a state where I’m ready to post it)
Ok, now i just think you’re crazy. And not actually coming up with an epic solve…

- Bunno
Lady Lambdadelta
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Rise of the Phoenix

Post Post #1742 (ISO) » Tue Sep 28, 2021 7:48 pm

In post 1740, NorwegianboyEE wrote:Also trying to insinuate that changing the order is because i’m scum is kinda laughable. I don’t even understand the plan in fullest. I just think LLD hasn’t been playing townie enough to dictate the actions that town should take.
That is fucking awful logic. Sanae's plan is actively worse and you are pitching doing a plan because it hurts your ego to listen to me when I make sense.

Fucking atrocious.

click here
If you wish to
speak to one of us
Lady Lambdadelta
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Rise of the Phoenix

Post Post #1743 (ISO) » Tue Sep 28, 2021 7:49 pm

In post 1741, NorwegianboyEE wrote:
Ok, now i just think you’re crazy. And not actually coming up with an epic solve…
Also I am reporting you for this post. This is all kinds of not okay and shows everyone the kind of person you are.

click here
If you wish to
speak to one of us
Lady Lambdadelta
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Rise of the Phoenix

Post Post #1744 (ISO) » Tue Sep 28, 2021 7:53 pm

Like what the actual fuck

That is so not okay and not even remotely excusable. Calling someone crazy when they discuss their mental health is not fucking okay!

click here
If you wish to
speak to one of us
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #1745 (ISO) » Tue Sep 28, 2021 8:04 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

I didn’t mean it in an degrading way…

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #1746 (ISO) » Tue Sep 28, 2021 8:05 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

I’m actually interested in hearing what conclusion Gamma comes up with.

- Bunno
Lady Lambdadelta
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Rise of the Phoenix

Post Post #1747 (ISO) » Tue Sep 28, 2021 8:10 pm

How can you call someone crazy in a post where they discuss mental health and dissociation and not think it is degrading?

Like even if your intent wasn't that, how can you read that and think it is okay?

click here
If you wish to
speak to one of us
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #1748 (ISO) » Tue Sep 28, 2021 8:11 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

This has like nothing to do with the game.

- Bunno
Lady Lambdadelta
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Rise of the Phoenix

Post Post #1749 (ISO) » Tue Sep 28, 2021 8:14 pm

Some things are more important than the game. Mental health stigma and especially stigma around dissociation is one of them.

I want you to answer my question. Let's say for sake of argument you didn't mean any harm, but did harm anyway. How can you think using the word crazy was okay? I don't understand?

click here
If you wish to
speak to one of us

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”