SleepyPanda
Goon
SleepyPanda
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2275 (ISO) » Wed Oct 08, 2008 11:26 pm

Post by SleepyPanda »

SleepyPanda wrote:
WaltWishbone wrote: There were only eight votes on Iceman at the time he voted for Fire; the wagon could have been easily derailed, especially after he commented on the quality of Adel's case. If he felt Iceman was the best lynch, why did he speak against Adel's case and why did he not vote for him?
Because iceman didn't reveal he was lovers with Fire until long after Adel first made her case against ice? Are you even bothering to take the time to look over what you're reading? I thought the case on Fire was solid; iceman's was not. If lynching ice meant Fire would be lynched, then obviously either would be the best lynch.
And to elaborate more on this as I missed the other question.

Ice claimed he was lovers with Fire when he was at or around L-2. At L-2, there was no reason to place any additional votes onto him when there were still people who have not given their opinions. Did you see how that went? When DBE came back, she immediately voted iceman without bothering to look at the votecount, and placed ice to L-1. If anyone else had put ice to L-1, DBE would've unintentionally hammered him, even though in hindsight, it would've been the right move, but regardless, the point is we didn't know ice's alignment at the time, and giving everyone a chance to voice their opinions is important, as least to me.
Raging Rabbit
Raging Rabbit
Mafia Scum
Raging Rabbit
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2276 (ISO) » Thu Oct 09, 2008 2:59 am

Post by Raging Rabbit »

WaltWishbone wrote:
Raging Rabbit wrote:I reread the first 20 pages, very strong town vibe from Crazy (would have to be a genious actor to pull off such a stunt as scum) as well as sej/Neko, and to a lesser extent Panda and OpposedForce (Darox). Charter opposed massclaim, pushed extra hard on Crazy and then moved to Ice when his death started looking inevitable. ThAd was just as useless then as he is now, I'm franktly surprised he's lurked his way to day 6 with such relative ease.

I don't see a lot of merit in the mod's first post as a tell, especially after he 'bitch slapped' the theory. Also the excel discussion is pretty redundant. What's much more of a tell is charter excluding posts from his paraphrase and not posting the times, but people seem to have forgotten about that just because it's been a while.

Vote charter
So I am curious, you claim the ThAd is useless and you are surprised he has been able to lurk his way to day 6, yet Neko only has 46 posts, less then ThAd and yet you have not stated that you think he is useless and why you are surprised how he has been able to lurk his way to day 6?
It's a matter of quality over quantity. I think neko has overall been making sense and appear to be earnestly scumhunting, even if he hasn't said that much, while the majority of ThAd's post are close to useless one-liners.
Knight of Cydonia
Knight of Cydonia
Mafia Scum
Knight of Cydonia
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2277 (ISO) » Thu Oct 09, 2008 4:08 am

Post by Knight of Cydonia »

And most of charter's posts are "Armlx is scum, you're all dumb".
So why is charter still alive?
armlx
armlx
Most JDTay-like
armlx
Most JDTay-like
Most JDTay-like

Post Post #2278 (ISO) » Thu Oct 09, 2008 5:38 am

Post by armlx »

WWB, I don't see your point on the 21st thing.... All he said was I hadn't posted in the day talk.
He states he is keeping his vote on Charter/Cephrir for lack of daytalk. He can't have it both ways.
No, lack of date/time. Not lack of day talk.
Away Wednesday the 24th through the 31st
charter
charter
Beware of Dog
charter
Beware of Dog
Beware of Dog

Post Post #2279 (ISO) » Thu Oct 09, 2008 7:19 am

Post by charter »

So what is your reason for voting me now? The times have been posted.
Crazy
Crazy
Mafia Scum
Crazy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2280 (ISO) » Thu Oct 09, 2008 8:27 am

Post by Crazy »

sekinj wrote:
Crazy wrote:When I typed out my daytalk, I didn't even copy & paste at all. If sekinj was scum, he could just claim that, you know. So this whole argument is pointless.
so doesn't that show that I'm NOT scum?

How many more townies can we kill for "free" in order to test a theory the MOD dis-proved?
No, it shows that WWB's case against you is a null-tell.

Nice try, though.
sekinj
sekinj
Mafia Scum
sekinj
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2281 (ISO) » Thu Oct 09, 2008 8:31 am

Post by sekinj »

Crazy wrote:
sekinj wrote:
Crazy wrote:When I typed out my daytalk, I didn't even copy & paste at all. If sekinj was scum, he could just claim that, you know. So this whole argument is pointless.

How many more townies can we kill for "free" in order to test a theory the MOD dis-proved?

Nice try, though.
then what is your case?
Show
-sekinj

To Do:
├óÔé¼┬ó [s]Find a job[/s]
├óÔé¼┬ó [s]Find an apartment[/s]
├óÔé¼┬ó Pack
├óÔé¼┬ó Move
Crazy
Crazy
Mafia Scum
Crazy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2282 (ISO) » Thu Oct 09, 2008 8:35 am

Post by Crazy »

sekinj wrote:
Crazy wrote:
sekinj wrote:

Nice try, though.
then what is your case?
-BM had the time 9:42.
-He was mafia.
-Mafia have the same times.
-You were the only other person with the time 9:42.

Not 100% proven, but it's certainly better than anything else.
WaltWishbone
WaltWishbone
Goon
WaltWishbone
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2283 (ISO) » Thu Oct 09, 2008 8:37 am

Post by WaltWishbone »

SleepyPanda wrote: Good case by charter/Ceph? I'd prefer if you actually did go and quote this so called "good case" they had on us, because if my memory doesn't fail me, charter's case was based on using poor logic and "SP/armlx is scum, lynch them" being repeated about every other post of his. I've asked charter to list the reasons he wanted to vote us. He did not.
Everybody here has read the case against you, my opinion is after re-reading is it's a good case.
SleepyPanda wrote: How are you so positive that no one bussed? Give me any conclusive evidence that will back up that reasoning. You're just assuming with nothing else. I'm sure you're eventually going to say that you feel neko/sekinj bussed BM/CW though, with no more reason than you're giving here. You're basing your suspicions, and cases, on the mod's daytalk times. You say you aren't, but you clearly are.
You Are correct, the TIMESTAMPS are a big part of the case, however as I have stated all along they are not the complete case. You not voting for iceman and then the BS you fed us afterwards and again today really makes me believe you are the other werewolves.
Sleepypanda wrote:
SleepyPanda wrote:I'm lovers with arlmx. Still don't know what's with him. He hasn't said anything in daytalk since he left.
Once again, you're not bothering to check what you're reading, or simply misrepping. I was referring to armlx's first post, saying that he will be back "on Tuesday", which would've been on Aug. 18th. The 18th came and went without him having said anything up to the 21st.
No, once again you are manipulating the context of the conversation. you LIED, you posted in daytalk with Armix before September 2, however did not include it when you were asked to present your daytalk.

Your pony tricks don't work; it's all smoke and mirrors. I think your explanations are a weak attempt at saving your hide and I am not removing my vote from you.
WaltWishbone
WaltWishbone
Goon
WaltWishbone
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2284 (ISO) » Thu Oct 09, 2008 8:40 am

Post by WaltWishbone »

armlx wrote:WWB, I don't see your point on the 21st thing.... All he said was I hadn't posted in the day talk.
He states he is keeping his vote on Charter/Cephrir for lack of daytalk. He can't have it both ways.
No, lack of date/time. Not lack of day talk.
No he didn't he said you hadn't posted in daytalk SINCE you left. The keyword being since, which implies he had posted to you prior to leaving.

And he had posted his times when you wrote that post.
Crazy
Crazy
Mafia Scum
Crazy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2285 (ISO) » Thu Oct 09, 2008 8:41 am

Post by Crazy »

Evidence > Scumhunting. Lynch sekinj first.
WaltWishbone
WaltWishbone
Goon
WaltWishbone
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2286 (ISO) » Thu Oct 09, 2008 8:42 am

Post by WaltWishbone »

Crazy wrote:
sekinj wrote:
Crazy wrote:
sekinj wrote:

Nice try, though.
then what is your case?
-BM had the time 9:42.
-He was mafia.
-Mafia have the same times.
-You were the only other person with the time 9:42.

Not 100% proven, but it's certainly better than anything else.
Well if we are gonna test it again, can we please try it on Sleepypanda first. I do not find Sekinj really scummy.
Crazy
Crazy
Mafia Scum
Crazy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2287 (ISO) » Thu Oct 09, 2008 8:46 am

Post by Crazy »

Did armlx's daytalk match times with a lynched scum? No.

Did sekinj's? Yes.
Cephrir
Cephrir
he/him
Survivor
Cephrir
he/him
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #2288 (ISO) » Thu Oct 09, 2008 8:48 am

Post by Cephrir »

Unvote, Vote SleepyPanda

I wanted to do it this way in the first place.
"I would prefer not to." --Herman Melville,
Bartleby the Scrivener
WaltWishbone
WaltWishbone
Goon
WaltWishbone
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2289 (ISO) » Thu Oct 09, 2008 8:48 am

Post by WaltWishbone »

Crazy wrote:Did armlx's daytalk match times with a lynched scum? No.

Did sekinj's? Yes.
Well I'm not changing my vote so neither Sekinj or SP are gonna get lynched oday, Charter/Cephrir will.
Knight of Cydonia
Knight of Cydonia
Mafia Scum
Knight of Cydonia
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2290 (ISO) » Thu Oct 09, 2008 8:50 am

Post by Knight of Cydonia »

Crazy, seriously, I refuse to lynch sekinj based on that timestamp alone. You do it if you want, but I don't like it, given that there's very little meritous evidence IMHO.
Cephrir
Cephrir
he/him
Survivor
Cephrir
he/him
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #2291 (ISO) » Thu Oct 09, 2008 8:57 am

Post by Cephrir »

I was willing to lynch sekinj based on the timestamp, but I do agree that sekinj/neko have been pretty protown and would definitely rather lynch armlx/SP who haven't been. The timestamp evidence is not as good on armlx/SP but it is still there, and they've been scummy otherwise.
"I would prefer not to." --Herman Melville,
Bartleby the Scrivener
SleepyPanda
SleepyPanda
Goon
SleepyPanda
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2292 (ISO) » Thu Oct 09, 2008 9:57 am

Post by SleepyPanda »

WaltWishbone wrote:
SleepyPanda wrote: Good case by charter/Ceph? I'd prefer if you actually did go and quote this so called "good case" they had on us, because if my memory doesn't fail me, charter's case was based on using poor logic and "SP/armlx is scum, lynch them" being repeated about every other post of his. I've asked charter to list the reasons he wanted to vote us. He did not.
Everybody here has read the case against you, my opinion is after re-reading is it's a good case.
Seriously, I'd like to read it again. If you want people to vote for us, and their case was so great, why not requote it so you can convince everyone else?
WaltWishbone wrote:
SleepyPanda wrote: How are you so positive that no one bussed? Give me any conclusive evidence that will back up that reasoning. You're just assuming with nothing else. I'm sure you're eventually going to say that you feel neko/sekinj bussed BM/CW though, with no more reason than you're giving here. You're basing your suspicions, and cases, on the mod's daytalk times. You say you aren't, but you clearly are.
You Are correct, the TIMESTAMPS are a big part of the case, however as I have stated all along they are not the complete case. You not voting for iceman and then the BS you fed us afterwards and again today really makes me believe you are the other werewolves.
If it's BS, it's only coming from you. Saying that since I wasn't on the ice wagon means that I'm their partner holds as much water as me making a case saying that you are the last WW pair because you bussed ice. It's completely WIFOM, yet you're holding onto it as if it were the smoking gun.

What are you saying is BS? Did DBE not unintentionally place a vote without bothering to look at the vote count? Why did she immediately unvote when she realized it was L-1? Why did others criticize her for putting ice to L-1? It was because ice's lynch was pretty much guarenteed. There was no need to speed up his lynch when it was inevitable, and when people have not had a say yet. The only other leading wagon was Fire's. During Day 1, there had been no other competing wagons, besides Crazy's which died down when ice's came around. You're pushing BS points like this because of the daytalk times. Nothing else. You're trying to make something out of nothing and hope people follow.
WaltWishbone wrote: No, once again you are manipulating the context of the conversation. you LIED, you posted in daytalk with Armix before September 2, however did not include it when you were asked to present your daytalk.

Your pony tricks don't work; it's all smoke and mirrors. I think your explanations are a weak attempt at saving your hide and I am not removing my vote from you.
Wait, who's the one manipulating context? Why are you not commenting on most of my response to your other post?
SleepyPanda wrote:I'm lovers with arlmx. Still don't know what's with him.
He hasn't said anything in daytalk
since he left.

Mod, is it too early to prod him? He's posting in other threads so maybe he forgot he was in this game.
armlx wrote: Hi, see sig. Will be back to reread and what not by Tuesday.
What exactly are you not understanding here? What does the bolded mean? He left and was suppose to come back Tuesday the 14th, yet by the 21st, he still hasn't returned. I'm saying he's not posting in game, or in daytalk.

In fact, you seem to ingore anything that doesn't help your case, regardless if it has merit or not. You completely ignored the prod that I asked the mod for. How is asking for a prod not indicative of absence?
WaltWishbone
WaltWishbone
Goon
WaltWishbone
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2293 (ISO) » Thu Oct 09, 2008 10:07 am

Post by WaltWishbone »

SleepyPanda wrote:
WaltWishbone wrote:
Seriously, I'd like to read it again. If you want people to vote for us, and their case was so great, why not requote it so you can convince everyone else?
I don't have all day to post here; reading here and daytalk, posting as much as I have take a lot of time. Everybody has read the case and points and can make up their mind from memory or go re-read themselves. My opinion is it was well thought out, had merit, and you are scum.
WaltWishbone wrote:
If it's BS, it's only coming from you. Saying that since I wasn't on the ice wagon means that I'm their partner holds as much water as me making a case saying that you are the last WW pair because you bussed ice. It's completely WIFOM, yet you're holding onto it as if it were the smoking gun.

What are you saying is BS? Did DBE not unintentionally place a vote without bothering to look at the vote count? Why did she immediately unvote when she realized it was L-1? Why did others criticize her for putting ice to L-1? It was because ice's lynch was pretty much guarenteed. There was no need to speed up his lynch when it was inevitable, and when people have not had a say yet. The only other leading wagon was Fire's. During Day 1, there had been no other competing wagons, besides Crazy's which died down when ice's came around. You're pushing BS points like this because of the daytalk times. Nothing else. You're trying to make something out of nothing and hope people follow.
You are missing a really important point here, I don't need to make anything out of anything. They have all read for themselves and can make up their own mind whether you are the right lynch or not. My opinion is you are the second set of werewolves.
WaltWishbone wrote: No, once again you are manipulating the context of the conversation. you LIED, you posted in daytalk with Armix before September 2, however did not include it when you were asked to present your daytalk.

Wait, who's the one manipulating context? Why are you not commenting on most of my response to your other post?
I have commented on everything that merits a comments, at this point the things I am adressing are the only things that merit any further dialog.
SleepyPanda wrote:I'm lovers with arlmx. Still don't know what's with him.
He hasn't said anything in daytalk
since he left.

Mod, is it too early to prod him? He's posting in other threads so maybe he forgot he was in this game.
armlx wrote: Hi, see sig. Will be back to reread and what not by Tuesday.
What exactly are you not understanding here? What does the bolded mean? He left and was suppose to come back Tuesday the 14th, yet by the 21st, he still hasn't returned. I'm saying he's not posting in game, or in daytalk.

In fact, you seem to ingore anything that doesn't help your case, regardless if it has merit or not. You completely ignored the prod that I asked the mod for. How is asking for a prod not indicative of absence?
Way to only highlight the part of the comment that works for you. ;)

Really scummy not highlighting
SINCE
if you are going to tell me you included that word in the statement for any other reason then to indicate that you had spoken in daytalk prior to your September 3rd post you are full of it.
SleepyPanda
SleepyPanda
Goon
SleepyPanda
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2294 (ISO) » Thu Oct 09, 2008 10:17 am

Post by SleepyPanda »

WWB wrote:I don't have all day to post here; reading here and daytalk, posting as much as I have take a lot of time. Everybody has read the case and points and can make up their mind from memory or go re-read themselves. My opinion is it was well thought out, had merit, and you are scum.
No, the reason why you don't want to quote their case is because it's nonexistant. Charter's case was entirely bad logic. How hard is it to set it so it only shows charter or Cephrir's post, then click the quote button?
WWB wrote:Way to only highlight the part of the comment that works for you. Wink

Really scummy not highlighting SINCE if you are going to tell me you included that word in the statement for any other reason then to indicate that you had spoken in daytalk prior to your September 3rd post you are full of it.
Go ahead, continue arguing over semantics. When the game ends, and if daytalks are posted, go take a look.
WaltWishbone
WaltWishbone
Goon
WaltWishbone
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2295 (ISO) » Thu Oct 09, 2008 10:23 am

Post by WaltWishbone »

SleepyPanda wrote:
WWB wrote:I don't have all day to post here; reading here and daytalk, posting as much as I have take a lot of time. Everybody has read the case and points and can make up their mind from memory or go re-read themselves. My opinion is it was well thought out, had merit, and you are scum.
No, the reason why you don't want to quote their case is because it's nonexistant. Charter's case was entirely bad logic. How hard is it to set it so it only shows charter or Cephrir's post, then click the quote button?
No, it is because I am willfull and lazy and it does not need to be reposted, as everyone is free to go read for themselves and decide if it is a case with merit or not. Quite telling me, what I am think or why I am doing things when it is so obvious, my opinion is it is a good case. ;)
WWB wrote:Way to only highlight the part of the comment that works for you. Wink

Really scummy not highlighting SINCE if you are going to tell me you included that word in the statement for any other reason then to indicate that you had spoken in daytalk prior to your September 3rd post you are full of it.
Go ahead, continue arguing over semantics. When the game ends, and if daytalks are posted, go take a look.
That is great, I actually thought the same thing after I hit the submit button. I can't wait until this game is over, you flip scum and we see you had daytalk prior to September 2nd. I guess we will have to wait a bit, but I look forward to it.
SleepyPanda
SleepyPanda
Goon
SleepyPanda
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2296 (ISO) » Thu Oct 09, 2008 10:33 am

Post by SleepyPanda »

WWB wrote:No, it is because I am willfull and lazy and it does not need to be reposted, as everyone is free to go read for themselves and decide if it is a case with merit or not. Quite telling me, what I am think or why I am doing things when it is so obvious, my opinion is it is a good case. Wink
I'm going to start a wiki entry and dub it the "Charter defense"; "I'm to lazy to do so and so", "I can't be bothered to contribute in a game I joined", that'll be great.

Stop putting words in your mouth? You don't like that? How is that different from your supposed case against me? "Oh, you're lying here", "This is what you really meant when you said this". Yeah, I'm not going to stop. You won't quote their case because it's nonexistant.

At least summarize their case then, in your own words. No need for quotes, no need for referencing. You HAVE to remember their case if you thought it was so great. Don't even try and use the charter defense now. You have time to constantly reply to my posts, you should have time to sum the major points in their case.
WaltWishbone
WaltWishbone
Goon
WaltWishbone
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2297 (ISO) » Thu Oct 09, 2008 10:38 am

Post by WaltWishbone »

SleepyPanda wrote:
WWB wrote:No, it is because I am willfull and lazy and it does not need to be reposted, as everyone is free to go read for themselves and decide if it is a case with merit or not. Quite telling me, what I am think or why I am doing things when it is so obvious, my opinion is it is a good case. Wink
I'm going to start a wiki entry and dub it the "Charter defense"; "I'm to lazy to do so and so", "I can't be bothered to contribute in a game I joined", that'll be great.

Stop putting words in your mouth? You don't like that? How is that different from your supposed case against me? "Oh, you're lying here", "This is what you really meant when you said this". Yeah, I'm not going to stop. You won't quote their case because it's nonexistant.

At least summarize their case then, in your own words. No need for quotes, no need for referencing. You HAVE to remember their case if you thought it was so great. Don't even try and use the charter defense now. You have time to constantly reply to my posts, you should have time to sum the major points in their case.
You are fucking kidding right?

I have posted more, read more, and contributed more to this game in the last five days then some players have the entire game. I don't take orders from scum, I believe it was a good case, combine with the timestamps, and other points mentioned in my case you are the right lynch. ;)
WaltWishbone
WaltWishbone
Goon
WaltWishbone
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2298 (ISO) » Thu Oct 09, 2008 10:53 am

Post by WaltWishbone »

@SleepyPanda - I'll tell you what, I will probably have some free time later this evening or tomorrow, I will go back and post the merits of his case if you do something for me. Can you reword this for me.
SleepyPanda wrote:Go ahead, continue arguing over semantics.
To me, it sounds like you are saying this;

"Yes you are correct WWB, by using the word since, my comment does imply that I talked to Armix in daytalk prior to September 2nd, however thats not what I meant it was a semantics error on my part."

Can you please reword that for me? ;)
SleepyPanda
SleepyPanda
Goon
SleepyPanda
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2299 (ISO) » Thu Oct 09, 2008 10:54 am

Post by SleepyPanda »

yeah, so all the knowledge you gained from reading, you won't even share any. Great help that is.

I feel like I'm a parrot. What difference does it make if you believe I'm scum? Other people are not convinced. They can't all be scum as well. If the case was as great as you say, what harm would repeating it do?

Excuses piled on top of BS. Need to include an addendum in my wiki article.

Return to “Completed Large Normal Games”