Goon
WaltWishbone
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2250 (ISO) » Wed Oct 08, 2008 9:41 am

Post by WaltWishbone »

sekinj wrote:
WaltWishbone wrote:
sekinj wrote:@walt - I will gladly address you other questions later tongiht as well, but I just tried the excel thing again with different data. It automatically puts it into seperate columns. When i cut and pasted the daytalk it puts name and date in Column A Cell 1 and Cell 3 respectivly, post # in Column B Cell 1 and the actual post in column C Cell 1. So the only thing I did was delete all of COlumn C and then highlight and move the the date over to the now empty column C Cell 1, and then delete the extra rows (Row 2 and 3). and last I typed up my paraphrase.

I am using MS Excel 2003.
I just downloaded a 60 day trial from MS of the version you are using, it still does NOT work. I will explain what I did step by step, so please correct me if I am doing it wrong.

1. Open up MS 2003 spreadsheet
2. Open up daytalk
3. Copy daytalk
4. Paste onto spread sheet (I tried it two different ways)
4a. I pasted it into the spreadsheet directly which only gives me the option of putting the entire copy into one cell, wether it be a1, e1, e3, etc...
4b. I pasted it into the toolbar data box and hit enter and it put the entire copy into cell a1.

What am I doing different then you did? Also, even if the program had the ability to differentiate and seperate the data into individual cells, it would still put the entire first post from daytalk in row "A", so if you deleted the introduction post you would have deleted the post number. So you still wuld have had to have renumbered the daytalk and that is a lot of work from someone with nothing to hide.
I don't know what you are doing differently. I have asked the mod if I can show a screenshot of my excel to show you how it shows up when I cut and paste. the post number shows up by itself in column B.
A screen cap doesn't help at all, it is just impossible for a program to take a block of text in the way it was layed out in daytalk and decipher on it's own where each word or number goes subsequently seprating it into four diffierent columns and x number of rows.
ThAdmiral
ThAdmiral
Jack of All Trades
ThAdmiral
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2251 (ISO) » Wed Oct 08, 2008 10:32 am

Post by ThAdmiral »

Raging Rabbit wrote:ThAd was just as useless then as he is now, I'm franktly surprised he's lurked his way to day 6 with such relative ease.
A. I'm good at it :)
B. To be fair I was on vacation for a large period of the game with limited internet access.
sekinj
sekinj
Mafia Scum
sekinj
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2252 (ISO) » Wed Oct 08, 2008 11:08 am

Post by sekinj »

WaltWishbone wrote:A screen cap doesn't help at all, it is just impossible for a program to take a block of text in the way it was layed out in daytalk and decipher on it's own where each word or number goes subsequently seprating it into four diffierent columns and x number of rows.
It put it in 3 columns. I had to manually move the date over. I already said that. Look, I did it. That is how Excel works. My job is in IT and I deal with this stuff all the time. If you even just make a word document with Tabs in between it will put that in seperate columns as well.

EXAMPLE:
Type this into word (substitute real tabs and enters for the words):
Mickey<tab>mouse<tab>is<tab>gay<enter>
he<tab>should<tab>be<tab>loved<enter>

then cut and paste that into Excel. It will put 'Mickey' and 'he' in COlumn A, cell1 and 2 respectively. 'mouse' and 'should' in COlumn B, 'is' and 'be' in column C and 'gay' and 'loved' in column D.

Someone else PLEASE try to cut and paste the daytalk into Excel and see that it puts it into seperate columns. I really don't want to be lynched because Walt can't work Excel.
Show
-sekinj

To Do:
├óÔé¼┬ó [s]Find a job[/s]
├óÔé¼┬ó [s]Find an apartment[/s]
├óÔé¼┬ó Pack
├óÔé¼┬ó Move
WaltWishbone
WaltWishbone
Goon
WaltWishbone
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2253 (ISO) » Wed Oct 08, 2008 11:15 am

Post by WaltWishbone »

sekinj wrote:
WaltWishbone wrote:A screen cap doesn't help at all, it is just impossible for a program to take a block of text in the way it was layed out in daytalk and decipher on it's own where each word or number goes subsequently seprating it into four diffierent columns and x number of rows.
It put it in 3 columns. I had to manually move the date over. I already said that. Look, I did it. That is how Excel works. My job is in IT and I deal with this stuff all the time. If you even just make a word document with Tabs in between it will put that in seperate columns as well.

EXAMPLE:

then cut and paste that into Excel. It will put 'Mickey' and 'he' in COlumn A, cell1 and 2 respectively. 'mouse' and 'should' in COlumn B, 'is' and 'be' in column C and 'gay' and 'loved' in column D.

Someone else PLEASE try to cut and paste the daytalk into Excel and see that it puts it into seperate columns. I really don't want to be lynched because Walt can't work Excel.
WHERE? Patse it where? I told you exactly what I did and your only response is I don't know what you are doing differentlly? I have two options once the content is copied as i explained in 4a and 4b, so show tell me where i past. Do I paste in cell a1 or the toolbar box?

2. Open up daytalk
3. Copy daytalk
4a. I pasted it into the spreadsheet directly which only gives me the option of putting the entire copy into one cell, wether it be a1, e1, e3, etc...
4b. I pasted it into the toolbar data box and hit enter and it put the entire copy into cell a1.
WaltWishbone
WaltWishbone
Goon
WaltWishbone
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2254 (ISO) » Wed Oct 08, 2008 11:15 am

Post by WaltWishbone »

Also RR, tried it and it didn't work for him either.
sekinj
sekinj
Mafia Scum
sekinj
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2255 (ISO) » Wed Oct 08, 2008 11:19 am

Post by sekinj »

WaltWishbone wrote:
sekinj wrote:

EXAMPLE:

WHERE? Patse it where? I told you exactly what I did and your only response is I don't know what you are doing differentlly? I have two options once the content is copied as i explained in 4a and 4b, so show tell me where i past. Do I paste in cell a1 or the toolbar box?

2. Open up daytalk
3. Copy daytalk
just use Ctrl+C to cut and Ctrl+V to paste.
Show
-sekinj

To Do:
├óÔé¼┬ó Pack
├óÔé¼┬ó Move
WaltWishbone
WaltWishbone
Goon
WaltWishbone
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2256 (ISO) » Wed Oct 08, 2008 11:57 am

Post by WaltWishbone »

@Sekinj - Well that worked, Ctrl-V is certainly different then the two methods I used, Isn't it?

Here is what you wrote when you first explained it to me.
When I cut it from the QT I didn't include the text of destructor's post, just heading part accidentally. that messed me up when I was cleaning up the formating later.
It still would have left the "author" in cell a1 and "date" in cell a3, it does not explain how only the post number from cell b1 remained, when the data entered into the other cells were removed. It also doesn't explain how the post number for each subsequent post was off by one as they do not share an individual row or column and any subsequent insert or deletion of a row or column would have changed the formatting on the other entries. I believe you manually renumbered your daytalk and I'm not sure why you wouldn't have just said in the first places, "yes thats what I did", rather then being even a "tiny bit" defensive about it.
But, I apparently cut and/or pasted it wrong. To get everything one off, I would have had to renumber every single one of my posts, which I didn't do.
I didn't ask that question in the first place because I really gave a damn or thought it had much merit. I asked because I wanted to see how you would respond, especially from a couple who has had very little to answer to this entire game. I'm not sure what to make of it all, but it's something to consider at the least.
sekinj
sekinj
Mafia Scum
sekinj
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2257 (ISO) » Wed Oct 08, 2008 12:14 pm

Post by sekinj »

WaltWishbone wrote:@Sekinj - Well that worked, Ctrl-V is certainly different then the two methods I used, Isn't it?

Here is what you wrote when you first explained it to me.
When I cut it from the QT I didn't include the text of destructor's post, just heading part accidentally. that messed me up when I was cleaning up the formating later.
It still would have left the "author" in cell a1 and "date" in cell a3, it does not explain how only the post number from cell b1 remained, when the data entered into the other cells were removed. It also doesn't explain how the post number for each subsequent post was off by one as they do not share an individual row or column and any subsequent insert or deletion of a row or column would have changed the formatting on the other entries. I believe you manually renumbered your daytalk and I'm not sure why you wouldn't have just said in the first places, "yes thats what I did", rather then being even a "tiny bit" defensive about it.
But, I apparently cut and/or pasted it wrong. To get everything one off, I would have had to renumber every single one of my posts, which I didn't do.
I didn't ask that question in the first place because I really gave a damn or thought it had much merit. I asked because I wanted to see how you would respond, especially from a couple who has had very little to answer to this entire game. I'm not sure what to make of it all, but it's something to consider at the least.
I manually highlighted and drug the date over to column 3 and deleted the extra rows in between posts. I told you they were off by one because I must have accidentally selected my cut wrong, or did too much moving cells around. and I'm defensive about it because I know I didn't re-number the whole list. You asked, and I told you. I didn't even realize my mistake until you pointed it out.
Show
-sekinj

To Do:
├óÔé¼┬ó Pack
├óÔé¼┬ó Move
Cephrir
Cephrir
he/him
Survivor
Cephrir
he/him
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #2258 (ISO) » Wed Oct 08, 2008 12:36 pm

Post by Cephrir »

Guys. Are you really arguing about this? Seriously?
"I would prefer not to." --Herman Melville,
Bartleby the Scrivener
WaltWishbone
WaltWishbone
Goon
WaltWishbone
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2259 (ISO) » Wed Oct 08, 2008 1:10 pm

Post by WaltWishbone »

Cephrir wrote:Guys. Are you really arguing about this? Seriously?
Well, yeah, if you or anyone else do not see much of a case other then timestamps, please tell me, cause I am not gonna vote for them on that alone.
Raging Rabbit
Raging Rabbit
Mafia Scum
Raging Rabbit
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2260 (ISO) » Wed Oct 08, 2008 1:18 pm

Post by Raging Rabbit »

I sorta agree with Ceph here, this should be left alone. I'm not gonna let Microsoft decide the lynch. :P
charter
charter
Beware of Dog
charter
Beware of Dog
Beware of Dog

Post Post #2261 (ISO) » Wed Oct 08, 2008 1:21 pm

Post by charter »

vote Microsoft
WaltWishbone
WaltWishbone
Goon
WaltWishbone
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2262 (ISO) » Wed Oct 08, 2008 1:38 pm

Post by WaltWishbone »

Raging Rabbit wrote:I reread the first 20 pages, very strong town vibe from Crazy (would have to be a genious actor to pull off such a stunt as scum) as well as sej/Neko, and to a lesser extent Panda and OpposedForce (Darox). Charter opposed massclaim, pushed extra hard on Crazy and then moved to Ice when his death started looking inevitable. ThAd was just as useless then as he is now, I'm franktly surprised he's lurked his way to day 6 with such relative ease.

I don't see a lot of merit in the mod's first post as a tell, especially after he 'bitch slapped' the theory. Also the excel discussion is pretty redundant. What's much more of a tell is charter excluding posts from his paraphrase and not posting the times, but people seem to have forgotten about that just because it's been a while.

Vote charter
So I am curious, you claim the ThAd is useless and you are surprised he has been able to lurk his way to day 6, yet Neko only has 46 posts, less then ThAd and yet you have not stated that you think he is useless and why you are surprised how he has been able to lurk his way to day 6?
Crazy
Crazy
Mafia Scum
Crazy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2263 (ISO) » Wed Oct 08, 2008 4:30 pm

Post by Crazy »

Forget about Excel. The timestamp issue is enough.

When I typed out my daytalk, I didn't even copy & paste at all. If sekinj was scum, he could just claim that, you know. So this whole argument is pointless.
destructor
destructor
Mafia Scum
destructor
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2264 (ISO) » Wed Oct 08, 2008 4:45 pm

Post by destructor »

.::] Vote Count [::.

charter (4)
- Knight of Cydonia, armlx, SleepyPanda, Raging Rabbit
sekinj (4)
- ThAdmiral, Crazy, charter, Cephrir

Not Voting (7) - sekinj, Raging Rabbit, DrippingGoofball, DarlaBlueEyes, neko2086, Darox, WaltWishbone

Eight
votes to lynch.
.::][:::::][:::::][:::::][::.
sekinj
sekinj
Mafia Scum
sekinj
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2265 (ISO) » Wed Oct 08, 2008 5:16 pm

Post by sekinj »

Crazy wrote:When I typed out my daytalk, I didn't even copy & paste at all. If sekinj was scum, he could just claim that, you know. So this whole argument is pointless.
so doesn't that show that I'm NOT scum?

How many more townies can we kill for "free" in order to test a theory the MOD dis-proved?
Show
-sekinj

To Do:
├óÔé¼┬ó Pack
├óÔé¼┬ó Move
charter
charter
Beware of Dog
charter
Beware of Dog
Beware of Dog

Post Post #2266 (ISO) » Wed Oct 08, 2008 5:23 pm

Post by charter »

Screw it, I don't actually think sekinj is scum, whereas armlx and SP are.

unvote, vote SP
Crazy, vote SP! It is time.
ThAdmiral
ThAdmiral
Jack of All Trades
ThAdmiral
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2267 (ISO) » Wed Oct 08, 2008 6:33 pm

Post by ThAdmiral »

That seems more like a ploy to stay alive since armlx/sp already have their votes on you while sekinj/neko didn't and could have simply voted for you to break the tie.

Am I right?
charter
charter
Beware of Dog
charter
Beware of Dog
Beware of Dog

Post Post #2268 (ISO) » Wed Oct 08, 2008 6:49 pm

Post by charter »

No, I'm actually amazed I lived through yesterday. The main reason my vote went on sekinj in the first place was to try and save myself, but that's entirely unacceptable, so I'm moving it back to where it belongs.

I'd vote armlx but I remember Crazy talking about voting SP, and it doesn't really matter to me.
charter
charter
Beware of Dog
charter
Beware of Dog
Beware of Dog

Post Post #2269 (ISO) » Wed Oct 08, 2008 6:57 pm

Post by charter »

Also, when it comes down to it, I don't think it matters where my vote is. If sekinj and neko can vote me before deadline to save themselves, there's no reason not to. Either they're scum and they need to lynch anyone but themselves, or they're town and they know that a lynch of anyone but them is better.
armlx
armlx
Most JDTay-like
armlx
Most JDTay-like
Most JDTay-like

Post Post #2270 (ISO) » Wed Oct 08, 2008 7:32 pm

Post by armlx »

What thAd says.
Away Wednesday the 24th through the 31st
WaltWishbone
WaltWishbone
Goon
WaltWishbone
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2271 (ISO) » Wed Oct 08, 2008 7:39 pm

Post by WaltWishbone »

VOTE: SleepyPanda

charter wrote:Screw it, I don't actually think sekinj is scum, whereas armlx and SP are.

unvote, vote SP
Crazy, vote SP! It is time.
Brilliant, I went back and reread a few pages based on your exchanges, and I see why you have had your vote on Armix/SP for so long. I don't have time to add my opinions right now, I'll try to get to it later or as soon as possible.
Darox
Darox
Mafia Scum
Darox
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2272 (ISO) » Wed Oct 08, 2008 8:10 pm

Post by Darox »

ThAdmiral wrote:That seems more like a ploy to stay alive since armlx/sp already have their votes on you while sekinj/neko didn't and could have simply voted for you to break the tie.

Am I right?
This makes no sense because what Charter just made himself the deadline lynch.
WaltWishbone
WaltWishbone
Goon
WaltWishbone
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2273 (ISO) » Wed Oct 08, 2008 9:49 pm

Post by WaltWishbone »

I am not going to go into too much detail and quote the entire case made by Charter/Cephrir, however it was a good case. I am going to add my opinions on several issues and elaborate a bit on what they have already stated.

SleepyPanda

Regarding the Iceman lynch; I have brought this up before. Neither Sleepypanda or Armix voted for Iceman, I do not think there was any bussing on that lynch and I believe Icemans scum partners stayed off his wagon. SleepyPanda has responded by claiming that because he was on the Firestarter wagon and the Iceman wagon had enough votes, that this is a null tell.
SleepyPanda wrote:
WWB wrote:Scumish to neutral - Possible Werewolves or MafiaSleepy Panda/Armix (pm) - Niether Sleepy Panda or Armix voted for Fire/Ice either, Sleepy Panda made the same comment as OF regarding a vote on Ice at L2, however did not vote for him in the final count.
My vote was on Fire. When ice announced that he and Fire were lovers, there was no reason to move my vote as he was already the leading bandwagon by quite a lot.
There were only eight votes on Iceman at the time he voted for Fire; the wagon could have been easily derailed, especially after he commented on the quality of Adel's case. If he felt Iceman was the best lynch, why did he speak against Adel's case and why did he not vote for him?
SleepyPanda wrote:Iceman's wagon picked up pretty quickly, so scum could've stayed off and it wouldn't even matter.
Sleepypanda was perfectly aware of how quickly the iceman wagon formed and was extremely safe placing a vote on firestarter as it was dying while at the same time not voting for Iceman. He was quite safe "distancing" himself from Firestarter and iceman while still holding out hope they would avoid being lynched.

OMGUS votes; SleepyPanda accussed Charter and Cephrir or omgus, yet he has done the same things. After writting in his daytalk that he felt me and RR were town, he threatend to make a case against me because of a pissing contest with no substance that he contributed to just as much as myself. After Charter voted for Armix, he became his prime suspect and SP has dedicated most of his free time to seeing him lynched.

Armix

The daytalk prepared by Armix is extremely thin and seems contrived, as I have mentioned before. I believe he removed every post between August 2nd and September 3rd. Armix made the following comment in response to my comment regarding his thin daytalk.
armlx wrote:
We do know at least two of the daytalks are fabricated. Looking through them a second time, the most contrived or "thin" seem to be.
WWB, I forgot to address this earlier, but why would thin be scummy? I discussed this in the last Polygamist (where I happened to be scum, but I was being legit about what I said): what do we really have to discuss in QT that's not better off in thread other then mentioning when an attack has secretive motives (ie baiting like the Adel/TS thing)?

And before Charter/Cephrir goes off on me for this, I'm attacking his day talk for reasons other then the content.
I responded that I agreed that thin is not a clear scumtell on it's own.
armlx wrote:While I agree detailed good day talk is indicative of town, I'm not sure the opposite is true.

And as I said before in either this or that game, I'd rather have the opinions of a confirmed townie + the rest to analyze.
However here, after stating that he does not think "thin" daytalk is indicative of scum.
armlx wrote:Vote stands for lack of D/T
He states he is keeping his vote on Charter/Cephrir for lack of daytalk. He can't have it both ways.

Here is the actual daytalk; he claims the first interaction between himself and SleepyPanda is on September 2nd, 2008.
armlx wrote:08-03-2008 10:28 PM ET Panda: Hi

09-02-2008 10:35 PM ET Armlx: We should probably use this.

09-03-2008 08:09 AM ET Panda: I'm pretty sure HP + cere are the other werewolf pair. I'm going to look into Cephrir + Charter and Sek + Neko pairs as well.

09-08-2008 03:47 AM ET Armlx: Why those pairings?

09-08-2008 06:30 AM ET Panda: Their Day 2 votes on HP seem a bit off to me. Rereads are gonna have to wait. Don't have much free time.

09-08-2008 11:47 PM ET Armlx: Fair nuff.

09-09-2008 04:11 AM ET Panda: I think trying to find mafia now would be beneficial since we would have more information to work with later. I still don't have much of a read on Th+DBE. And it would at least get them to talk more.

09-16-2008 12:46 PM ET Panda: You really that sure about Crazy being town. His play outside the PM tell thing has been really scummy. I'm also leaning town on RR and WWB for what its worth.

09-16-2008 4:20PM ET Armlx: I'm as sure on Crazy as I can be in this set up.
However here, on August 21st, 2008, SleepyPanda cleary indicates that they have already talked in daytalk.
SleepyPanda wrote:I'm lovers with arlmx. Still don't know what's with him. He hasn't said anything in daytalk since he left.

Mod, is it too early to prod him?
He's posting in other threads so maybe he forgot he was in this game.
Again, I believe, they simply deleted every post between August 3rd and September 2nd that included their interactions with Fire/Ice. I thought the case Charter presented had merit and his frustration that it was not given much credibility is even more understandable now. On the otherhand, SleepyPanda has seemed to come unglued since the timestamp post and is even more defensive then he has been this entire game. I think if you connect the dots, along with the timestamp of Destructors post in their daytalk being at 9:45pm, which was more then likely Fire/Ice's, I think they are the right lynch.
SleepyPanda
SleepyPanda
Goon
SleepyPanda
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2274 (ISO) » Wed Oct 08, 2008 11:18 pm

Post by SleepyPanda »

WaltWishbone wrote:I am not going to go into too much detail and quote the entire case made by Charter/Cephrir, however it was a good case. I am going to add my opinions on several issues and elaborate a bit on what they have already stated.
Good case by charter/Ceph? I'd prefer if you actually did go and quote this so called "good case" they had on us, because if my memory doesn't fail me, charter's case was based on using poor logic and "SP/armlx is scum, lynch them" being repeated about every other post of his. I've asked charter to list the reasons he wanted to vote us. He did not.
WaltWishbone wrote: SleepyPanda
Regarding the Iceman lynch; I have brought this up before. Neither Sleepypanda or Armix voted for Iceman, I do not think there was any bussing on that lynch and I believe Icemans scum partners stayed off his wagon. SleepyPanda has responded by claiming that because he was on the Firestarter wagon and the Iceman wagon had enough votes, that this is a null tell.
How are you so positive that no one bussed? Give me any conclusive evidence that will back up that reasoning. You're just assuming with nothing else. I'm sure you're eventually going to say that you feel neko/sekinj bussed BM/CW though, with no more reason than you're giving here. You're basing your suspicions, and cases, on the mod's daytalk times. You say you aren't, but you clearly are.
WaltWishbone wrote: There were only eight votes on Iceman at the time he voted for Fire; the wagon could have been easily derailed, especially after he commented on the quality of Adel's case. If he felt Iceman was the best lynch, why did he speak against Adel's case and why did he not vote for him?
Because iceman didn't reveal he was lovers with Fire until long after Adel first made her case against ice? Are you even bothering to take the time to look over what you're reading? I thought the case on Fire was solid; iceman's was not. If lynching ice meant Fire would be lynched, then obviously either would be the best lynch.
WaltWishbone wrote:
SleepyPanda wrote:Iceman's wagon picked up pretty quickly, so scum could've stayed off and it wouldn't even matter.
Sleepypanda was perfectly aware of how quickly the iceman wagon formed and was extremely safe placing a vote on firestarter as it was dying while at the same time not voting for Iceman. He was quite safe "distancing" himself from Firestarter and iceman while still holding out hope they would avoid being lynched.
When I placed my vote on Fire, it was 5 votes on Fire, 9 on iceman. There were still a number of people on the dying Crazy wagon, as well as people who have not even casted a vote yet. You're saying I knew what those people thinking and that they would not join the Fire wagon? Once again, completely baseless. The people on the Crazy wagon or the people who have not voted could have easily went on the Fire wagon and pushed it over iceman's.
WaltWishbone wrote: OMGUS votes; SleepyPanda accussed Charter and Cephrir or omgus, yet he has done the same things. After writting in his daytalk that he felt me and RR were town, he threatend to make a case against me because of a pissing contest with no substance that he contributed to just as much as myself. After Charter voted for Armix, he became his prime suspect and SP has dedicated most of his free time to seeing him lynched.
Haha, oh god, are you serious here? You're comparing what was said in daytalk to something that happened recently? Yes, I said I thought you two were town in daytalk. When was the date of that comment? 9-16. That's around
PAGE 60
. My opinions can't change once I make them?

Oh look, you say you think we're still town on Oct. 5, which was 4 days ago. Yet now, you're completely convinced we're scum. Sounds like OMGUS by your definition.

I never OMGUS vote only for the purpose of others voting me, or my lover in this case. I voted charter because I thought the case on him was sound. This is like saying everyone who first votes someone is immune to getting voted back. For example, regarding what happened with Fire voting RR on Day 1. RR's vote on Fire is not considered OMGUS to me as it was driven by reason, even though Fire voted RR first.
WaltWishbone wrote:
Armix

The daytalk prepared by Armix is extremely thin and seems contrived, as I have mentioned before. I believe he removed every post between August 2nd and September 3rd. Armix made the following comment in response to my comment regarding his thin daytalk.
And I've already explained why it was thin. We felt no real need to use it. It's that way because it is. There's nothing we could do about it.
WaltWishbone wrote:
armlx wrote:Vote stands for lack of D/T
He states he is keeping his vote on Charter/Cephrir for lack of daytalk. He can't have it both ways.
I'm almost positive you're quoting this out of context. He was referring to how charter did not include the times when he posted his daytalk.
WaltWishbone wrote:
SleepyPanda wrote:I'm lovers with arlmx. Still don't know what's with him. He hasn't said anything in daytalk since he left.

Mod, is it too early to prod him?
He's posting in other threads so maybe he forgot he was in this game.
Again, I believe, they simply deleted every post between August 3rd and September 2nd that included their interactions with Fire/Ice.
Once again, you're not bothering to check what you're reading, or simply misrepping. I was referring to armlx's first post, saying that he will be back "on Tuesday", which would've been on Aug. 18th. The 18th came and went without him having said anything up to the 21st.
armlx wrote: Hi, see sig. Will be back to reread and what not by Tuesday.
WWB wrote: I thought the case Charter presented had merit and his frustration that it was not given much credibility is even more understandable now. On the otherhand, SleepyPanda has seemed to come unglued since the timestamp post and is even more defensive then he has been this entire game. I think if you connect the dots, along with the timestamp of Destructors post in their daytalk being at 9:45pm, which was more then likely Fire/Ice's, I think they are the right lynch.
When you say "more defensive", you mean because I'm responding to cases against me? How should I handle them? Ignore them instead, like charter? Go ahead, make the same case on sekinj for being "more defensive" as well for responding to points you bring up against her too. She's defending herself, obvscum.

Return to “Completed Large Normal Games”