Hiraki
Hiraki
Survivor
Hiraki
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #250 (ISO) » Tue Sep 14, 2021 7:50 pm

Post by Hiraki »

In post 248, Hiraki wrote:what would cheeky say to satisfy you?
just to be super clear here - this is in response to the point that this post has zero explanation -
In post 204, CheekyTeeky wrote:
In post 184, MegAzumarill wrote:For the record I do not support the roden wagon right now.
This feels very apart from his scum play that I am used to. (Haven't had any personal experience with town!roden but have played with scum! Roden a few times.)
I only have that one scum game to go off and I'm not seeing anything that different contrary to Shrek.
this post is just talking about meta - what would you want? a meta case? would that convince you considering that you think the person is scum for already independent reasons?
Guillotina
Guillotina
He
Mafia Scum
Guillotina
He
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: He

Post Post #251 (ISO) » Tue Sep 14, 2021 7:54 pm

Post by Guillotina »

In post 248, Hiraki wrote:i don't think any of 245 is scum-aligned but i think it's terrible logic overall. zero explanation of a take? really? isn't that why i asked you for
your
take? what would cheeky say to satisfy you? i can go one by one but it's not worth my time

pre-edit:
In post 247, Guillotina wrote:Because talent has nothing to do with knowledge.
...so you just admitted that you're just lucky? yikes
Im not sure if im getting scum vibes from you or if you are just hating.

1. What the fuck not knowing a rule has anything to do with talent?
2. How the fuck is that relevant?
3. How the fuck does that make me lucky?
4. How is being lucky correlated to being talented lacking some knowledge?

Like… what the actual fuck are you on bud?
CheekyTeeky
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #252 (ISO) » Tue Sep 14, 2021 7:57 pm

Post by CheekyTeeky »

Guillo reminds me of nom.
<3 xx
Hiraki
Hiraki
Survivor
Hiraki
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #253 (ISO) » Tue Sep 14, 2021 8:00 pm

Post by Hiraki »

you're out here throwing these dumb weird ego jabs and you can't take a pinch? understood for next time, i guess
Guillotina
Guillotina
He
Mafia Scum
Guillotina
He
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #254 (ISO) » Tue Sep 14, 2021 8:02 pm

Post by Guillotina »

In post 253, Hiraki wrote:you're out here throwing these dumb weird ego jabs and you can't take a pinch? understood for next time, i guess
Im sorry that you call my confidence ego. Don't let my shine opaque yours.
Guillotina
Guillotina
He
Mafia Scum
Guillotina
He
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #255 (ISO) » Tue Sep 14, 2021 8:05 pm

Post by Guillotina »

Now im gonna go to sleep and let town do work too.
Roden
Roden
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Roden
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #256 (ISO) » Tue Sep 14, 2021 8:07 pm

Post by Roden »

In post 246, Guillotina wrote:
In post 241, Roden wrote:
In post 236, Guillotina wrote:
In post 233, Roden wrote:
In post 230, Guillotina wrote:
In post 227, Roden wrote:Guillo fuming that he got caught early lol
You got the story crooked. I caught you and i cant wait for your flip and bet that best town performance nomination
This is exactly why I know you're not town lol. You're so "confident" you caught me when in reality it's clear you're just shit pushing me. If you want to throw for your buddy then you do you lol, but with my flip it'll be obvious that you just outed yourself for literally no reason om Day 1. I'm more than fine with trading 1v1 with scum.
Who do yoy think i am? Some sort of noob to fall for that AtE?

Im confident because i specialize in catching scum during RvS.

So my legacy for my faction should i fall at the hands of these wolves who cant wait to shut me up, is to yeet in Roden, Cheeky and Cyrus.
Every game ive played i found out after game that ive caught at least a wolf and town have lost those games.

Dont let my unorthodox sort-of egocentric style cloud your judgement and deny me the glory of having caught scum early in the game.
So what happens when it turns out you're dead wrong even though you apparently specialize in catching scum early? Surely you should be elim'd next if you're so clearly wrong when you're supposedly never wrong?
When did i say im never wrong, i said i specialize in catching scum early. If you flip town then i was wrong. We townies shouldnt be yeeted for being wrong cause you know, we are uninformed we are by default cursed with being wrong until we get it right.
You literally just said you're never wrong.
Guillotina wrote: Every game ive played i found out after game that ive caught at least a wolf and town have lost those games.
Sounds like you just want to mis-elim people and not face any consequences for it. So exactly like in Yakra.
Roden
Roden
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Roden
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #257 (ISO) » Tue Sep 14, 2021 8:11 pm

Post by Roden »

In post 250, Hiraki wrote:
In post 248, Hiraki wrote:what would cheeky say to satisfy you?
just to be super clear here - this is in response to the point that this post has zero explanation -
In post 204, CheekyTeeky wrote:
In post 184, MegAzumarill wrote:For the record I do not support the roden wagon right now.
This feels very apart from his scum play that I am used to. (Haven't had any personal experience with town!roden but have played with scum! Roden a few times.)
I only have that one scum game to go off and I'm not seeing anything that different contrary to Shrek.
this post is just talking about meta - what would you want? a meta case? would that convince you considering that you think the person is scum for already independent reasons?
Saying "he doesn't seem different" but then not saying what it was I was doing that was similar to my scum game just doesn't look good to me. I don't think I'm asking for a whole lot for her to explain what she sees as scummy behavior.
Guillotina
Guillotina
He
Mafia Scum
Guillotina
He
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #258 (ISO) » Tue Sep 14, 2021 8:14 pm

Post by Guillotina »

In post 256, Roden wrote:
You got the story crooked. I caught you and i cant wait for your flip and bet that best town performance nomination
This is exactly why I know you're not town lol. You're so "confident" you caught me when in reality it's clear you're just shit pushing me. If you want to throw for your buddy then you do you lol, but with my flip it'll be obvious that you just outed yourself for literally no reason om Day 1. I'm more than fine with trading 1v1 with scum.

So my legacy for my faction should i fall at the hands of these wolves who cant wait to shut me up, is to yeet in Roden, Cheeky and Cyrus.
Every game ive played i found out after game that ive caught at least a wolf and town have lost those games.

Dont let my unorthodox sort-of egocentric style cloud your judgement and deny me the glory of having caught scum early in the game.
So what happens when it turns out you're dead wrong even though you apparently specialize in catching scum early? Surely you should be elim'd next if you're so clearly wrong when you're supposedly never wrong?
When did i say im never wrong, i said i specialize in catching scum early. If you flip town then i was wrong. We townies shouldnt be yeeted for being wrong cause you know, we are uninformed we are by default cursed with being wrong until we get it right.
Guillotina wrote: Every game ive played i found out after game that ive caught at least a wolf and town have lost those games.
Sounds like you just want to mis-elim people and not face any consequences for it. So exactly like in Yakra.
Point to me where i said im never wrong, then explain to me how believing im never wrong is alignment indicative. I will wait.

Bro, you got caught, it's ok, you never expected it, it happens.
Or
You are town who pushed Mastina in bad faith, it could be too.

What is it?
Hiraki
Hiraki
Survivor
Hiraki
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #259 (ISO) » Tue Sep 14, 2021 8:15 pm

Post by Hiraki »

In post 254, Guillotina wrote:
In post 253, Hiraki wrote:you're out here throwing these dumb weird ego jabs and you can't take a pinch? understood for next time, i guess
don't worry - you're doing a great job of making sure that can't happen so far
In post 257, Roden wrote:I don't think I'm asking for a whole lot for her to explain what she sees as scummy behavior.
where did you do this?
CheekyTeeky
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #260 (ISO) » Tue Sep 14, 2021 8:18 pm

Post by CheekyTeeky »

It's not that you're doing anything specifically similar It's just a tonal thing in comparison to how different your ex-buddies seem to me this game.
<3 xx
Roden
Roden
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Roden
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #261 (ISO) » Tue Sep 14, 2021 8:26 pm

Post by Roden »

In post 258, Guillotina wrote:
In post 256, Roden wrote:

Point to me where i said im never wrong, then explain to me how believing im never wrong is alignment indicative. I will wait.

Bro, you got caught, it's ok, you never expected it, it happens.
Or
You are town who pushed Mastina in bad faith, it could be too.

What is it?
I did point it out, hence the quote.

It's not "pushing in bad faith" when Mastina is literally giving reads on people who haven't even posted yet and then scum reading people on "vibes" during RVS. It's the exact same thing she did as scum last time.

You're also just scum lol. Also if you're claiming you caught me then why are you moving your vote onto Cheeky?
In post 259, Hiraki wrote:
In post 254, Guillotina wrote:
don't worry - you're doing a great job of making sure that can't happen so far
In post 257, Roden wrote:I don't think I'm asking for a whole lot for her to explain what she sees as scummy behavior.
where did you do this?
Just now?
In post 260, CheekyTeeky wrote:It's not that you're doing anything specifically similar It's just a tonal thing in comparison to how different your ex-buddies seem to me this game.
I don't see it but that's an answer I guess.
ArcAngel9
ArcAngel9
Jack of All Trades
ArcAngel9
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #262 (ISO) » Tue Sep 14, 2021 8:28 pm

Post by ArcAngel9 »

In post 223, Guillotina wrote:
In post 221, Roden wrote:It's because he's third party and he knows you're scum.
Yah! Im scum! And I'm here to out the other wolves, im gonna play sooo against my wincon and get away with it.

This guy is trying to bus me everyone!

VOTE: Roden

MOD ANNOUNCEMENT
I have taken the violation into consideration as a first incident. Appreciate the due diligence taken by other players. Thank you for the positive game spirit.

As a result, Please be noted that the below rule has no further exceptions.

Thank you for your support on this matter.

In post 1, ArcAngel9 wrote:12) Claiming scum by yourself is fine. Claiming scum with others is not, regardless of the truth of this claim.
I
n
a
t
i
m
e
o
f
a
n
c
i
e
n
t
g
o
d
s
w
a
r
l
o
r
d
s
a
n
d
k
i
n
g
s
a
l
a
n
d
i
n
t
u
r
m
o
i
l
c
r
i
e
d
o
u
t
f
o
r
a
h
e
r
o
S
h
e
w
a
s
X
e
n
a
a
m
i
g
h
t
y
p
r
i
n
c
e
s
s
f
o
r
g
e
d
i
n
t
h
e
h
e
a
t
o
f
b
a
t
t
l
e
T
h
e
p
o
w
e
r
t
h
e
p
a
s
s
i
o
n
t
h
e
d
a
n
g
e
r
H
e
r
c
o
u
r
a
g
e
w
i
l
l
c
h
a
n
g
e
t
h
e
w
o
r
l
d
-
Xena Warrior Princess, Coming Soon!!
CheekyTeeky
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #263 (ISO) » Tue Sep 14, 2021 8:32 pm

Post by CheekyTeeky »

In post 261, Roden wrote:I don't see it but that's an answer I guess.
You don't see how you're not different or how I see MegA and Shrek as different?

Also I'm at 99% confidence on Guillo being town, that ego is not of scum.
<3 xx
CheekyTeeky
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #264 (ISO) » Tue Sep 14, 2021 8:35 pm

Post by CheekyTeeky »

Although I'd this is multiball as in multiple scum factions not just a 3p then I may have to revise the strength of that confidence. Hmm.
<3 xx
CheekyTeeky
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #265 (ISO) » Tue Sep 14, 2021 8:36 pm

Post by CheekyTeeky »

If* not I'd
<3 xx
Hiraki
Hiraki
Survivor
Hiraki
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #266 (ISO) » Tue Sep 14, 2021 8:37 pm

Post by Hiraki »

In post 261, Roden wrote:Just now?
my issue is that you said he was scum, didn't say anything, and it took
me
to ask you about it to then ask cheeky about it. doesn't that seem just a tad bit convoluted?
Hiraki
Hiraki
Survivor
Hiraki
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #267 (ISO) » Tue Sep 14, 2021 8:39 pm

Post by Hiraki »

it's not really worth continuing this back and forth though - i don't think your scumread on cheeky is very genuine and i'll just note that for later
Roden
Roden
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Roden
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #268 (ISO) » Tue Sep 14, 2021 8:55 pm

Post by Roden »

In post 263, CheekyTeeky wrote:
In post 261, Roden wrote:I don't see it but that's an answer I guess.
You don't see how you're not different or how I see MegA and Shrek as different?

Also I'm at 99% confidence on Guillo being town, that ego is not of scum.
I'm fairly certain my tone is very different since I'm way more reckless and aggressive as town, while more passive and pocket happy as scum. It's why I'm also heavily suspicious of T3 since he knows this yet thinks scum!me openly and pointlessly puts a target on my back early Day 1.

Also Guillo definitely has an ego as scum. He power wolfed hard in Yakra playing exactly like this.
CheekyTeeky
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #269 (ISO) » Tue Sep 14, 2021 8:59 pm

Post by CheekyTeeky »

Link plz
<3 xx
Roden
Roden
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Roden
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #270 (ISO) » Tue Sep 14, 2021 9:18 pm

Post by Roden »

In post 266, Hiraki wrote:
In post 261, Roden wrote:Just now?
my issue is that you said he was scum, didn't say anything, and it took
me
to ask you about it to then ask cheeky about it. doesn't that seem just a tad bit convoluted?
Not really? I'm not the only one who said that and left it at that.
In post 267, Hiraki wrote:it's not really worth continuing this back and forth though - i don't think your scumread on cheeky is very genuine and i'll just note that for later
That's wild considering how many people have given empty reads all game lol.
In post 269, CheekyTeeky wrote:Link plz
viewtopic.php?f=23&t=87275
CheekyTeeky
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #271 (ISO) » Tue Sep 14, 2021 9:28 pm

Post by CheekyTeeky »

In post 268, Roden wrote:Also Guillo definitely has an ego as scum. He power wolfed hard in Yakra playing exactly like this.
viewtopic.php?t=87275&f=23&st=0&sk=t&sd ... er_sort=Go

Not really tho. Aside from the memeing the play there is more eagle hovering above prey than ego tunneling.
<3 xx
Roden
Roden
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Roden
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #272 (ISO) » Tue Sep 14, 2021 9:57 pm

Post by Roden »

In post 271, CheekyTeeky wrote:
In post 268, Roden wrote:Also Guillo definitely has an ego as scum. He power wolfed hard in Yakra playing exactly like this.

Not really tho. Aside from the memeing the play there is more eagle hovering above prey than ego tunneling.
That's a massive disconnect considering Guillo literally tells town how great he is and that they should learn from him how to play impostor.
Roden
Roden
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Roden
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #273 (ISO) » Tue Sep 14, 2021 10:00 pm

Post by Roden »

In post 272, Roden wrote:
In post 271, CheekyTeeky wrote:

That's a massive disconnect considering Guillo literally tells town how great he is and that they should learn from him how to play impostor.
*scum not impostor, whoops, playing Among Us with some friends right now
CheekyTeeky
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #274 (ISO) » Tue Sep 14, 2021 10:11 pm

Post by CheekyTeeky »

I'll agree to disagree about the difference in intent behind the egoism. There's only one player I've misread on the ego tell as scum and he's not here.
VOTE: T3
<3 xx

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”