Open 84 - Fire and Ice Mafia - Game Over!

armlx
armlx
Most JDTay-like
armlx
Most JDTay-like
Most JDTay-like

Post Post #525 (ISO) » Tue Oct 07, 2008 10:15 am

Post by armlx »

You are attacking menial issues + the fact she agrees with the EL/Snix connection....

---

Eldritch Lord (3): armlx, Snix, orangepenguin
forbiddanlight (2): Eldritch Lord, ChubbsMcLubbs
orangepenguin (2): sekinj, forbiddanlight
sekinj (1): Cephrir
Snix (1): m4yhem

Not Voting (0):
Away Wednesday the 24th through the 31st
forbiddanlight
forbiddanlight
Blowfish
forbiddanlight
Blowfish
Blowfish

Post Post #526 (ISO) » Tue Oct 07, 2008 10:31 am

Post by forbiddanlight »

they both called you the wrong gender. you didn't care the first time, and then the second time that was the very first thing you address. That is inconsistant.
No, I responded to both. The supposed inconsistency isn't there, and is your weakest point. Nice try.
that doesn't sweep it under the rug. you were putting on way too much of a show.
No...I wasn't. That's...my natural style. Read other games I've been in for proof, k?
No, I'm really not stupid. and even if I WAS scum like you are OMGUSing, when exactly would I have been "partying with my buddy"? today? or during the last night when I wasn't even in this game? "You really are stupid, aren't you?" You seem WAY too certain that EL will flip town to be voting him. You have at least 3 posts saying how much you think he is town or how unsurprised you will be when he flips town. If you are so unsure, why were you voting him for a month?
Um...no, I don't. Where are you getting these? I think EL is scum and have stood by that all day? Either you are taking some sarcasm as fact or you are once again trying to push something without proof.

I cede the partying with your buddy, I should have remembered that that doesn't exactly work. You still fail though, since there is no way I can know EL is town (Which he likely isn't) even as scum.

Right. everyone who has not seen your role PM is ridiculously stupid... what a great defense... I really don't know what to say to that. you got me there.
No, that's just the way I respond to attacks. It's a failing of my, ok? But it still fits my meta, whether you like it or not. My scum game here shows a rather different playstyle, methinks.

I'm on mafiascum.net where we play the game of mafia. the way you play is that townpeople try to act town, and mafia try to act town as well.
Noise
When I am town, I tend to pay attention to who I'm trying to lynch because I'm trying to find scum. however, when I am scum, I tend to pay a little less attention since I already know. That's exactly what this looks like to me.
I don't pay attention at all as either ^-^

...because it is...
No, it isn't. This case is a pile of manure. Chubbs case was a lot better than this. Why not steal from him so I can go round on that?

I'm fine with either an OP or sekinj lynch. Since Cephrir will support a sekinj lynch, which is most likely good, since even if he's scum lynching sekinj doesn't preclude her from being scum, I will
Unvote, vote sekinj
"Never have I seen anybody glorify their own lynch."
-StrangerCoug

TTGL Mafia is over. Going to mod [b]Umineko No [color=red]Na[/color]ku Koro Ni[/b] Mafia. Pre-/ins, as always, are accepted.
forbiddanlight
forbiddanlight
Blowfish
forbiddanlight
Blowfish
Blowfish

Post Post #527 (ISO) » Tue Oct 07, 2008 10:32 am

Post by forbiddanlight »

You are attacking menial issues + the fact she agrees with the EL/Snix connection....
Oh, and this. I still don't like being defended by someone else though...it's too easy to be set up for a fall :S.

I'd like to mention I'm going V/LA starting Thursday, but I'm going to be low activity most of this week anyway. I should be back monday.

So, do me a favor and don't lynch me over this week, k?
-StrangerCoug

TTGL Mafia is over. Going to mod [b]Umineko No [color=red]Na[/color]ku Koro Ni[/b] Mafia. Pre-/ins, as always, are accepted.
sekinj
sekinj
Mafia Scum
sekinj
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #528 (ISO) » Tue Oct 07, 2008 10:36 am

Post by sekinj »

armlx wrote:You are attacking menial issues + the fact she agrees with the EL/Snix connection....
What does the EL/Snix connection have to do with anything?? I agree with the EL/Snix connection too. Did you even read the post where I said FL IS MY #4 SUSPECT??? She asked why I suspected her, so I brought forward the posts...

Also, please notice that I AM NOT VOTING FL. I think she is suspicious and I gave the reasons when. OP is definitely a better choice today. OR EL OR SNIX. are you people reading??
Show
-sekinj

To Do:
├óÔé¼┬ó [s]Find a job[/s]
├óÔé¼┬ó [s]Find an apartment[/s]
├óÔé¼┬ó Pack
├óÔé¼┬ó Move
sekinj
sekinj
Mafia Scum
sekinj
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #529 (ISO) » Tue Oct 07, 2008 10:37 am

Post by sekinj »

forbiddanlight wrote:I'd like to mention I'm going V/LA starting Thursday, but I'm going to be low activity most of this week anyway. I should be back monday.

gag me, emotional appeal.
Show
-sekinj

To Do:
├óÔé¼┬ó Pack
├óÔé¼┬ó Move
forbiddanlight
forbiddanlight
Blowfish
forbiddanlight
Blowfish
Blowfish

Post Post #530 (ISO) » Tue Oct 07, 2008 10:38 am

Post by forbiddanlight »

You are still trying to set me up. Though it's odd to see two people attacking me while the rest are neutral to protecting me. That...kinda implies something.

Also, for not wanting to lynch me you sure are putting a lot of effort into painting me scummy with falsehoods for the most part.
-StrangerCoug

forbiddanlight
forbiddanlight
Blowfish
forbiddanlight
Blowfish
Blowfish

Post Post #531 (ISO) » Tue Oct 07, 2008 10:39 am

Post by forbiddanlight »

sekinj wrote:
forbiddanlight wrote:I'd like to mention I'm going V/LA starting Thursday, but I'm going to be low activity most of this week anyway. I should be back monday.

gag me, emotional appeal.
Wait, what? Hello? I'm just informing you I'm out this week and I'd like to be around to defend more allegations when they come up? You seriously are trying WAY to hard to make everything I say scummy. Confirmation bias is bleeding through your posts.
-StrangerCoug

sekinj
sekinj
Mafia Scum
sekinj
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #532 (ISO) » Tue Oct 07, 2008 10:41 am

Post by sekinj »

@everyone: PLease read this since you skipped it the first time I posted it:
sekinj wrote:as for scum: My best guess is that the teams are EL/Snix and OP/forbidden. I am the lest sure about forbidden. if not her then I think it is M4hem because of X's comments about doing night without him in Post 450.

I thinkthe reaction by EL and Snix when they were first suspected is telling. They immediately jump apart (like guilty lovers) and do their best to be ont he opposite ever after. I think this is distancing and tryignt o keep at least one of them alive if the other goes down.

@OP: why did you unvote in 399 and again in 470? I mean I can see that you unvoted twice becasue the mod didn't catch it the first time, but why are you unvoting the EL wagon? you did not give a reason either time even though you were asked.

I'm surprised more people aren't voting OP since there have been several good cases against him.
Show
-sekinj

To Do:
├óÔé¼┬ó Pack
├óÔé¼┬ó Move
sekinj
sekinj
Mafia Scum
sekinj
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #533 (ISO) » Tue Oct 07, 2008 10:41 am

Post by sekinj »

forbiddanlight wrote:You are still trying to set me up. Though it's odd to see two people attacking me while the rest are neutral to protecting me. That...kinda implies something.

Also, for not wanting to lynch me you sure are putting a lot of effort into painting me scummy with falsehoods for the most part.
you asked.
Show
-sekinj

To Do:
├óÔé¼┬ó Pack
├óÔé¼┬ó Move
sekinj
sekinj
Mafia Scum
sekinj
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #534 (ISO) » Tue Oct 07, 2008 10:42 am

Post by sekinj »

And this:
sekinj wrote:
forbiddanlight wrote:Alright, thanks for the VC and deadline. I'd like to ask what makes me scum with OP? I plan to reread him to find out if the points against him are valid, but I wonder where this connection comes from, and what makes me scum?
I think you look scummy by yourself, but the least scummy of the 4. I dont' think there is much of a connection between you and OP, however, there it too much of a connection between EL and Snix. So that leaves you with OP. and if not you then mayhem.
Show
-sekinj

To Do:
├óÔé¼┬ó Pack
├óÔé¼┬ó Move
Cephrir
Cephrir
he/him
Survivor
Cephrir
he/him
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #535 (ISO) » Tue Oct 07, 2008 10:46 am

Post by Cephrir »

sekinj wrote:@ceph: If you have a case against me or my predecessor, I'd love to see it.
You did read the game, right? It's my first post.
armlx wrote:You are attacking menial issues + the fact she agrees with the EL/Snix connection....
This.
sekinj wrote:Did you even read the post where I said FL IS MY #4 SUSPECT??? She asked why I suspected her, so I brought forward the posts...

Also, please notice that I AM NOT VOTING FL. I think she is suspicious and I gave the reasons when. OP is definitely a better choice today. OR EL OR SNIX. are you people reading??
Okay... then why are you making a case on your 4th suspect?
forbiddanlight
forbiddanlight
Blowfish
forbiddanlight
Blowfish
Blowfish

Post Post #536 (ISO) » Tue Oct 07, 2008 10:54 am

Post by forbiddanlight »

you asked.
For a real case. Not what you are trying to push. I am happy that the town has it's brain engaged this fine day ^-^.
-StrangerCoug

sekinj
sekinj
Mafia Scum
sekinj
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #537 (ISO) » Tue Oct 07, 2008 11:00 am

Post by sekinj »

Cephrir wrote:
sekinj wrote: Okay... then why are you making a case on your 4th suspect?
because she asked. so I gave her the reason I thought she was scum. my otehr suspects have responded either not at all, or not to the question I asked (OP)
Show
-sekinj

To Do:
├óÔé¼┬ó Pack
├óÔé¼┬ó Move
sekinj
sekinj
Mafia Scum
sekinj
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #538 (ISO) » Tue Oct 07, 2008 11:04 am

Post by sekinj »

Cephrir wrote:
sekinj wrote:@ceph: If you have a case against me or my predecessor, I'd love to see it.
You did read the game, right? It's my first post.
You mis-read me. I said
*case*
not vote. you actually spend that entire post talking about everyone, quote one post from mik and say it gives you "weird vibes" and then vote mik. again, case please.
Show
-sekinj

To Do:
├óÔé¼┬ó Pack
├óÔé¼┬ó Move
Snix
Snix
Goon
Snix
Goon
Goon

Post Post #539 (ISO) » Tue Oct 07, 2008 11:57 am

Post by Snix »

I must say that I am personally against the EL/snix wagon for the obvious reasons that I'm on it.

Sekinj just seems like she's trying to force a lynch to get to night. The only Pro-town powerroll is gone sooo...

Unvote, Vote: Sekinj

I say EL/Sekinj wagon, she replaced in and totaly stole the stage with crap-logic and took any remaining focus off of EL.
sekinj
sekinj
Mafia Scum
sekinj
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #540 (ISO) » Tue Oct 07, 2008 12:01 pm

Post by sekinj »

@snix - what you call "stealing the stage", I call posting. this game was seriously lacking it.
Show
-sekinj

To Do:
├óÔé¼┬ó Pack
├óÔé¼┬ó Move
Snix
Snix
Goon
Snix
Goon
Goon

Post Post #541 (ISO) » Tue Oct 07, 2008 12:08 pm

Post by Snix »

Notice the "with crap-logic" part of that sentence, you keep telling us to read and yet you refuse to do it. Post, yes. Post crap, no.
sekinj
sekinj
Mafia Scum
sekinj
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #542 (ISO) » Tue Oct 07, 2008 12:10 pm

Post by sekinj »

you know what, maybe I was wrong... this game may really not be worth saving.
Show
-sekinj

To Do:
├óÔé¼┬ó Pack
├óÔé¼┬ó Move
sekinj
sekinj
Mafia Scum
sekinj
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #543 (ISO) » Tue Oct 07, 2008 12:12 pm

Post by sekinj »

but don't worry snix, I will hit you with my supposed "crap-logic" before I'm out of here.
Show
-sekinj

To Do:
├óÔé¼┬ó Pack
├óÔé¼┬ó Move
Snix
Snix
Goon
Snix
Goon
Goon

Post Post #544 (ISO) » Tue Oct 07, 2008 12:14 pm

Post by Snix »

Bring your best shot
M4yhem
M4yhem
Mafia Scum
M4yhem
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #545 (ISO) » Tue Oct 07, 2008 1:03 pm

Post by M4yhem »

Nice bandwaggoning, Snix. Why aren't you dead yet?

I agree Senkinj's case isn't the best but I don't like how people are suddenly piling on her. At least she's making a case of her own! Orangepenguin isn't even doing that!

I'm seeing an Orange Penguin/Armlx scumteam, based on distancing, and a Snix/Somebody else, based on Snix being an opportunistic bandwagonner.

Forbidden sounds town but then I always think that.

This thread needs more chubbs mac lubbs.
forbiddanlight
forbiddanlight
Blowfish
forbiddanlight
Blowfish
Blowfish

Post Post #546 (ISO) » Tue Oct 07, 2008 1:08 pm

Post by forbiddanlight »

I agree Senkinj's case isn't the best but I don't like how people are suddenly piling on her. At least she's making a case of her own! Orangepenguin isn't even doing that!
But the thing about this is, there are two people attacking me. The scum teams are in groups of two. There are FAR more than two people piling on sekinj.
-StrangerCoug

sekinj
sekinj
Mafia Scum
sekinj
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #547 (ISO) » Tue Oct 07, 2008 1:12 pm

Post by sekinj »

forbiddanlight wrote:

But the thing about this is, there are two people attacking me. The scum teams are in groups of two. There are FAR more than two people piling on sekinj.
given the town's record in this game, I count this point in my favor.
Show
-sekinj

To Do:
├óÔé¼┬ó Pack
├óÔé¼┬ó Move
Snix
Snix
Goon
Snix
Goon
Goon

Post Post #548 (ISO) » Tue Oct 07, 2008 1:14 pm

Post by Snix »

M4yhem wrote:Nice bandwaggoning, Snix. Why aren't you dead yet?
It's what I do.. *shrug*
M4yhem
M4yhem
Mafia Scum
M4yhem
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #549 (ISO) » Tue Oct 07, 2008 1:22 pm

Post by M4yhem »

forbiddanlight wrote: But the thing about this is, there are two people attacking me. The scum teams are in groups of two. There are FAR more than two people piling on sekinj.
I count four (and you, but you don't count since she's attacking you), there's four scum, maybe it's just that easy?

Snix- That's no defence.

Return to “Completed Large Normal Games”