afatchic
afatchic
Mafia Scum
afatchic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #150 (ISO) » Sat Oct 04, 2008 5:40 pm

Post by afatchic »

Mac- hope you don't mind me calling you that, or if you would prefer somethign else just let me know, but the chances of me spelling that thing out very much are slim too none. i guess i should have made myself a bit more clear about giving your ideas on everyone.

first i think it is a great idea to post what you think on everyone on your first post when you replace into a game.

however i don't think it is a good idea for people that have played the whole game and have made there opinions pretty clear to make a detailed list of what they think of everyone at an L-1 position, or close. it just gives the scum way too much info to go on. say everyone puts one person on the bottom of each list, then the scum know that person will be hard to get lynched and should NK them to get them out of the way. and even though its likely that the doc would also decide to protect that person, there are no garuntees that we have a doc since only about half the possible roles have a doc in them.

i have also been suspicious of Avynil, as i stated a couple pages back, seemed like he was just trying to force a case on me. however im going to have to go back and look at his recent posts along with everyone elses to be able to decide where to go from here.
Show
Now taking sign ups:
The Fast and the Furious Mafia (Mini Theme)(11 spots left)

Upcoming Games:
The Bible Experience Mafia (Mini Theme)

Crazy Cops Mafia (Open Game)

Pre-In's are welcome for any of them.
Machiavellian-Mafia
Machiavellian-Mafia
Mafia Scum
Machiavellian-Mafia
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #151 (ISO) » Sun Oct 05, 2008 5:08 am

Post by Machiavellian-Mafia »

afatchic wrote:Mac- hope you don't mind me calling you that, or if you would prefer somethign else just let me know, but the chances of me spelling that thing out very much are slim too none.
Most people call me MM.
afatchic wrote:however i don't think it is a good idea for people that have played the whole game and have made there opinions pretty clear to make a detailed list of what they think of everyone at an L-1 position, or close. it just gives the scum way too much info to go on. say everyone puts one person on the bottom of each list, then the scum know that person will be hard to get lynched and should NK them to get them out of the way. and even though its likely that the doc would also decide to protect that person, there are no garuntees that we have a doc since only about half the possible roles have a doc in them.
Usually people address those who are scummy and suspicious. I rarely see anyone addressing all players through separate posts. So I think a list still helps in providing clarity and information. An additional benefit is that while one may think all his viewpoints have been expressed, doing a list can help refreshing thoughts and perhaps discovering new things that went unnoticed before.
The end justifies the means.
charter
charter
Beware of Dog
charter
Beware of Dog
Beware of Dog

Post Post #152 (ISO) » Sun Oct 05, 2008 9:38 am

Post by charter »

Moospiker wrote:Fine, I'll claim. I'm cop.
Moospiker wrote:
D
amn!
P
lease, can everyone post a bit more?
Q
uickly?
From page four.
DPQ
. Caeser-shift back a letter = COP.

There you go.
Don't buy this. But that said, there's another acceptable place for my vote, which I'll get on when I get some free time.
unvote

MM wrote:What if I asked you "Can you give me your specific thoughts on afatchic, Vi, Avynil, MM, Moospiker, and JDodge?"
I would call you a smartass and quote my earlier statement for you again.
Simenon
Simenon
Entitled
Simenon
Entitled
Entitled

Post Post #153 (ISO) » Sun Oct 05, 2008 10:03 am

Post by Simenon »

Vote Count

Jdodge (2)- KrisReizer, Moospiker
Moospiker (2)- Jdodge, charter
Avinyl (1)- Mach-Mafia
No Vote- Avinyl, afatchic
SEND THE VECTOIDS
charter
charter
Beware of Dog
charter
Beware of Dog
Beware of Dog

Post Post #154 (ISO) » Sun Oct 05, 2008 11:17 am

Post by charter »

unvote
JDodge
JDodge
Accept it
JDodge
Accept it
Accept it

Post Post #155 (ISO) » Mon Oct 06, 2008 7:12 am

Post by JDodge »

Moospiker wrote:Fine, I'll claim. I'm cop.
Moospiker wrote:
D
amn!
P
lease, can everyone post a bit more?
Q
uickly?
From page four.
DPQ
. Caeser-shift back a letter = COP.

There you go.
Let's quickly go with note #1 here - Anyone can breadcrumb. Anyone.
Breadcrumbs should not be taken as any more proof than someone saying "I'm X".

#2 -
Unvote, vote: afatchic
. If you can't see why afatchic is scum, you need to get glasses or contact lenses or laser eye surgery or euthanized.

Also, points off for charter for saying he has somewhere acceptable to place his vote yet does not actually do so.
stream

ffxiv/speedrunning sometimes/other things?
Moospiker
Moospiker
Goon
Moospiker
Goon
Goon

Post Post #156 (ISO) » Mon Oct 06, 2008 7:43 am

Post by Moospiker »

Hmmm... I'm going back to thinking KrisReizer, and subsequently Vi.

Unvote, Vote: Vi
Click.

Please, no double capitals.
afatchic
afatchic
Mafia Scum
afatchic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #157 (ISO) » Mon Oct 06, 2008 3:32 pm

Post by afatchic »

Jdoge i seem to have misplaced my glasses, so can you explain how i am obv. scum?
Show
Now taking sign ups:

Upcoming Games:

Vi
Vi
Professor Paragon
Vi
Professor Paragon
Professor Paragon

Post Post #158 (ISO) » Mon Oct 06, 2008 5:17 pm

Post by Vi »

@Moospiker: Why?

@afatchic: It probably has to do with how recently almost everything you've said can be summed up as "I agree with charter". Considering I'm not really thrilled with charter's recent belligerence/refusal to say anything except Don't/Lynch Moospiker, that's not a good path to walk.

@JDodge and charter: Both of youse said you didn't buy Moospiker's breadcrumb, but unvoted anyway. Considering you were both adamant about Moospiker's lynch as recently as Page 6, what swayed you?

@Mod: Should avinyl be prodded?
afatchic
afatchic
Mafia Scum
afatchic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #159 (ISO) » Mon Oct 06, 2008 5:27 pm

Post by afatchic »

Vi can you explain how i have followed Charter, i seemed to have had the idea i was thinking on my own.

i know this question wasn't asked to me, but i will answer it anyways. anyone can breadcrumb anything. just because someone breadcrumbs something doesn't really mean that they have to have that role. however, unless there is a cc, you never vote a claimed PR D1.

Vi who do you find most suspicious at the moment?

Moo- why are you going back to Vi? what things did KR do that made him suspicious to you?
Show
Now taking sign ups:

Upcoming Games:

JDodge
JDodge
Accept it
JDodge
Accept it
Accept it

Post Post #160 (ISO) » Mon Oct 06, 2008 5:45 pm

Post by JDodge »

afatchic wrote:ill answer it anyways. anyone can breadcrumb anything. just because someone breadcrumbs something doesn't really mean that they have to have that role. however, unless there is a cc, you never vote a claimed PR D1.
2 things.

1, are you trying to use the breadcrumb
against
moospiker here? That's pretty terrible.

2, there can be logical reasons to vote a claimed power role on D1. This is not such a circumstance.

Hopefully that answers Vi's question as well.
stream

ffxiv/speedrunning sometimes/other things?
Vi
Vi
Professor Paragon
Vi
Professor Paragon
Professor Paragon

Post Post #161 (ISO) » Mon Oct 06, 2008 5:45 pm

Post by Vi »

charter 111 wrote:
[@afatchic:]
Why did you only express your dislike for his asking a claim after I already did?
afatchic 123 wrote:
[@charter:]
QFT.
[etc.]
afatchic 136 wrote:
well that seems like a decent reason right there. haha
but yeah this game has come to a near halt, so im going to spice things up a bit. Vote: Moospiker.
[with charter]
afatchic 141 wrote:
QFT.
[etc. Repeated in afatchic 150]
---------------------
JDodge 117 wrote:his buddying up to Moo seems incredibly awkward and off.
This is in a separate category. For claiming to be suspicious of Moospiker after this post, you didn't do a great job of showing it beforehand.

--------------------
afatchic 159 wrote:Vi who do you find most suspicious at the moment?
Telling people my suspicions just makes me a target.

...But I'll take one for the team. Avinyl is my stated top suspect, though I should do a reread to see if this needs changing. Second place is a tie between you and charter.
charter
charter
Beware of Dog
charter
Beware of Dog
Beware of Dog

Post Post #162 (ISO) » Mon Oct 06, 2008 5:46 pm

Post by charter »

Avinyl wrote:
KrisReizer: Rereading, it seems you have explained it sufficiently for me.

afatchic: The point was that he would vote and in the same post be ready to unvote, which felt wrong to me at the time.

Those posts that i picked out was those that stood out to me while i read the game. I didn't particulary search after scummy posts you had done.

On another unrelated note, I currently find Moospiker scummy, partly gut, partly because of the unsubstantiated demand for Krisreizer to claim. I think he currently has 2 votes already, so FoS Moospiker.

I also find starrie lurky. 3 posts, the last of which was three days ago, and next to no content.
Vote starrie
. JDodge hasn't posted in six days.
He only comments on Moospiker asking for a claim after others have said that it was horridly scummy. Also votes for a lurker, not the person he finds scummy. Ironic as he averages one or two very short posts most pages.
Avinyl wrote:
Hm. I am unsure about Moospiker. rereading, he doesn't feel as scummy as before.
Flip flops on Moospiker. Moospiker hasn't done anything less scummy since asking for a claim.
Avinyl in 98 wrote:
Moospiker's post 98 fels very wrong. It is not a good thing to stop defending oneself.
Oh, look at that, being suspicious of Moospiker is popular again. Also ignores some questions directed at him (which I think he definately should have answered).
Avinyl wrote:
Unvote Starrie
. On further rereading, Moospiker feels wronger and wronger to me, but mostly it is just his post 98. I am going to be away until monday, but if I'm lucky i may be able to post something.
Also ironic as his reason for voting starrie was lurking and starrie made one post, and said essentially nothing.

Also agree with MM's summary in 149.

For the constant flip flopping, hypocracy, and ignoring questions directed at him and important events in the game as they occur (or waiting way too long to respond to them).
vote Avinyl

jdodge wrote:Also, points off for charter for saying he has somewhere acceptable to place his vote yet does not actually do so.
Did you miss the 'when I get some time' part? I really haven't made a case on anyone else, so I felt like it might be a good idea to post some reasons rather than an out of the blue vote.
Moospiker wrote:Hmmm... I'm going back to thinking KrisReizer, and subsequently Vi.

Unvote, Vote: Vi
Ummm, so who are you more suspicious of?
vi wrote:@JDodge and charter: Both of youse said you didn't buy Moospiker's breadcrumb, but unvoted anyway. Considering you were both adamant about Moospiker's lynch as recently as Page 6, what swayed you?
I wasn't clear, I could care less about the breadcrumb, with one that extremely vague, I'd bet money he threw a doc one in there too somewhere. I don't buy his claim. That said, I'm not interested in lynching a claimed power role in any of these setups on day one.
charter
charter
Beware of Dog
charter
Beware of Dog
Beware of Dog

Post Post #163 (ISO) » Mon Oct 06, 2008 5:47 pm

Post by charter »

@Vi, I see my name a lot in 161, but I cannot understand anything in the first part of that post.
Vi
Vi
Professor Paragon
Vi
Professor Paragon
Professor Paragon

Post Post #164 (ISO) » Mon Oct 06, 2008 5:50 pm

Post by Vi »

charter wrote:@Vi, I see my name a lot in 161, but I cannot understand anything in the first part of that post.
Basically, those are the places where afatchic agrees entirely with you (post numbers provided for reference). I edited out the text for the sake of making it look less like tl;dr filler; apologies.
afatchic
afatchic
Mafia Scum
afatchic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #165 (ISO) » Mon Oct 06, 2008 6:28 pm

Post by afatchic »

JDodge wrote:1, are you trying to use the breadcrumb
against
moospiker here? That's pretty terrible.

can you please explain to me how i am using his breadcrumb against him? all i am saying is that bread crumbing really doesn't mean a whole lot. anyone can breadcrumb anything, that doesn't mean he is mafia for it, im just saying that the breadcrumb itself doesn't mean the claim must be real.

Vi- i had already explained about 111 the best i can.

123- if you notice im not agreeing with him about anything to do with this game. i bolded the part of the quote that i QFT. i was just explaining a few personal experiences, i don't really think that can be considered as following Charter.

136- the first part where it seems like i am agreeing with charter is sarcasm, you seem to have taken it out of context and now it could sound bad. i said, as a joke, because charter said we should vote moospiker because he is scum, and i said well thats a pretty good reason there. haha. and my vote was not following charter, i expressed suspicion of Moo all game long, just have been hesitant to put an L-1 vote this early in the game, but since it had all but come to a stop i decided that i should go ahead and vote.

141/150 once again this is QFT about a game strategy, i guess you would call it, rather than buddying up with him about a certain case on someone. and i wouldn't call it following Charter when i post a pretty good sized post with my thoughts about the topic right afterwards.

Jdoge post 117 is just ridiculous. i have been questioning and pressure moospiker, and he is going to say that i am buddying up with him.

my honest guess would be that it seems like i am buddying up to these two people because for the last little while it has been mostly us three talking, so i am bound to agree and disagree with stuff they say.
Show
Now taking sign ups:

Upcoming Games:

Moospiker
Moospiker
Goon
Moospiker
Goon
Goon

Post Post #166 (ISO) » Tue Oct 07, 2008 5:11 am

Post by Moospiker »

JDodge wrote:Anyone can breadcrumb. Anyone.
afatchic wrote:anyone can breadcrumb anything. just because someone breadcrumbs something doesn't really mean that they have to have that role.
Erm... is this me, or does afatchic say the same thing, just in different wording.
But he tries to make it sound as if it's not an agreement
, as if he's trying to come across townish by adding fake stuff to the discussion.

FOS: afatchic
Click.

Moospiker
Moospiker
Goon
Moospiker
Goon
Goon

Post Post #167 (ISO) » Tue Oct 07, 2008 5:14 am

Post by Moospiker »

As to KrisReizer, it was page 2. His arguments got tangled up and made him look scummy.

I can see afatchic and Vi being the scumteam here, vaguely...
Click.

afatchic
afatchic
Mafia Scum
afatchic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #168 (ISO) » Tue Oct 07, 2008 7:09 am

Post by afatchic »

Moospiker wrote:
JDodge wrote:Anyone can breadcrumb. Anyone.
afatchic wrote:anyone can breadcrumb anything. just because someone breadcrumbs something doesn't really mean that they have to have that role.
Erm... is this me, or does afatchic say the same thing, just in different wording.
But he tries to make it sound as if it's not an agreement
, as if he's trying to come across townish by adding fake stuff to the discussion.

FOS: afatchic
i was answering a question, while giving my own opinions. if everyone seems to think this, maybe its the truth. have you ever thought about that?
Show
Now taking sign ups:

Upcoming Games:

charter
charter
Beware of Dog
charter
Beware of Dog
Beware of Dog

Post Post #169 (ISO) » Tue Oct 07, 2008 10:08 am

Post by charter »

MOOSPIKER, WHO ARE YOUR TOP TWO SUSPECTS, AND THE ORDER IN WHICH YOU SUSPECT THEM?
I think someone else asked you this as well and you're just ignoring the question.
Simenon
Simenon
Entitled
Simenon
Entitled
Entitled

Post Post #170 (ISO) » Tue Oct 07, 2008 11:17 am

Post by Simenon »

Prodding Avinyl
SEND THE VECTOIDS
Machiavellian-Mafia
Machiavellian-Mafia
Mafia Scum
Machiavellian-Mafia
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #171 (ISO) » Tue Oct 07, 2008 1:17 pm

Vi wrote:Telling people my suspicions just makes me a target.
I feel quite uneasy about this statement. Vi why do you seem reluctant to expresses suspicions? You do know that is what the game mainly entails right?
Vi
Vi
Professor Paragon
Vi
Professor Paragon
Professor Paragon

Post Post #172 (ISO) » Tue Oct 07, 2008 1:36 pm

Post by Vi »

Machiavellian-Mafia wrote:
Vi wrote:Telling people my suspicions just makes me a target.
I feel quite uneasy about this statement. Vi why do you seem reluctant to expresses suspicions? You do know that is what the game mainly entails right?
That was blatant mockery of charter and afatchic.
afatchic 168 wrote:i was answering a question, while giving my own opinions. if everyone seems to think this, maybe its the truth. have you ever thought about that?
Oh, so the people calling you out for parroting people are onto the truth, right?~
Yes, I know that was out of context. With that said, I'm not sure if I can sustain the line I was following about you parroting others, so for now I'm willing to drop it.

I'd like to vote avinyl, but for the sake of safety I'm waiting for one more post from him to answer the accusations against him.
Machiavellian-Mafia
Machiavellian-Mafia
Mafia Scum
Machiavellian-Mafia
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #173 (ISO) » Tue Oct 07, 2008 2:15 pm

JDodge is being bumped up on my list because he recently made another rather rash statement about afatchic (Post 155), and then misrepresented afatchic (Post 160) while totally avoiding afatchic's question of "how i am obv. scum?" (Post 157).
charter
charter
Beware of Dog
charter
Beware of Dog
Beware of Dog

Post Post #174 (ISO) » Tue Oct 07, 2008 2:17 pm

Post by charter »

Vi wrote:I'd like to vote avinyl, but for the sake of safety I'm waiting for one more post from him to answer the accusations against him.
Reasons for this? (wanting to vote him)
You haven't mentioned him since your first post despite expressing suspicions of others.

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”