Cephrir
he/him
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #2200 (ISO) » Tue Oct 07, 2008 8:36 am

Post by Cephrir »

Unvote, Vote: armlx

Because he's scummier in the first place.
"I would prefer not to." --Herman Melville,
Bartleby the Scrivener
armlx
armlx
Most JDTay-like
armlx
Most JDTay-like
Most JDTay-like

Post Post #2201 (ISO) » Tue Oct 07, 2008 8:39 am

Post by armlx »

That's the single most unexpected thing all game Ceph... :roll:
Away Wednesday the 24th through the 31st
charter
charter
Beware of Dog
charter
Beware of Dog
Beware of Dog

Post Post #2202 (ISO) » Tue Oct 07, 2008 8:53 am

Post by charter »

armlx wrote:There was never a specific group. just scum in general.
No I definately remember one of you guys saying we're one or the other. If you said mafia, the case against us is completely gone. If it's werewolf, there still wasn't any to begin with anyway.
Crazy
Crazy
Mafia Scum
Crazy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2203 (ISO) » Tue Oct 07, 2008 8:59 am

Post by Crazy »

Cephrir wrote:

Yeah, but the times point more to sekinj than they do to armlx, since sekinj had the same exact time as BM.

I'm all for lynching Panda/armlx tomorrow though. Preferably Panda, although that makes no difference.
armlx
armlx
Most JDTay-like
armlx
Most JDTay-like
Most JDTay-like

Post Post #2204 (ISO) » Tue Oct 07, 2008 9:00 am

Post by armlx »

If you said mafia, the case against us is completely gone.
Why?
If it's werewolf, there still wasn't any to begin with anyway.
Lol.
Crazy
Crazy
Mafia Scum
Crazy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2205 (ISO) » Tue Oct 07, 2008 9:01 am

Post by Crazy »

Charter, you were avoiding the iceman wagon. You have to give him that, at least. :P
sekinj
sekinj
Mafia Scum
sekinj
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2206 (ISO) » Tue Oct 07, 2008 9:02 am

Post by sekinj »

@Crazy: Did you miss this post?
destructor wrote:Timestamps have no correlation with alignment.
Show
-sekinj

To Do:
├óÔé¼┬ó [s]Find a job[/s]
├óÔé¼┬ó [s]Find an apartment[/s]
├óÔé¼┬ó Pack
├óÔé¼┬ó Move
Knight of Cydonia
Knight of Cydonia
Mafia Scum
Knight of Cydonia
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2207 (ISO) » Tue Oct 07, 2008 9:11 am

Post by Knight of Cydonia »

Crazy, as much as I love you, if you don't switch your vote to charter, honey, there is going to be friction. Get your arse on this wagon now, please.
charter
charter
Beware of Dog
charter
Beware of Dog
Beware of Dog

Post Post #2208 (ISO) » Tue Oct 07, 2008 10:02 am

Post by charter »

Crazy wrote:Charter, you were avoiding the iceman wagon. You have to give him that, at least. :P
No, once iceman posted his daytalk, it was obvious it was forged and I was on board 100%, like I said when he posted it. I thought adel and your case against him was crap because I've seen iceman act like that as town.

However, I can live with an armlx or panda lynch tomorrow instead of today, so
unvote, vote sekinj

armlx wrote:
Why?
Lol.
Oh, you actually didn't read our daytalk? But somehow that's the whole case against me? I'd normally be confused, but since you're scum it makes sense.
sekinj wrote:@Crazy: Did you miss this post?
But if your's and BM's had the exact same time for destructors post, there's a good chance that the reason is it's the same thread!
armlx
armlx
Most JDTay-like
armlx
Most JDTay-like
Most JDTay-like

Post Post #2209 (ISO) » Tue Oct 07, 2008 10:20 am

Post by armlx »

Again, explain why it makes no sense for you to be mafia?
Knight of Cydonia
Knight of Cydonia
Mafia Scum
Knight of Cydonia
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2210 (ISO) » Tue Oct 07, 2008 10:24 am

Post by Knight of Cydonia »

Every time charter is asked a question wrote: NEVER! THE HERETICS MUST NOT KNOW THE TRUTH, FOR THEY WILL NOT UNDERSTAND! THEY WILL NOT LISTEN! EAT THEM ALL! OR SHOOT THEM! WHATEVER! DIE TOWN DIE
;-)
charter
charter
Beware of Dog
charter
Beware of Dog
Beware of Dog

Post Post #2211 (ISO) » Tue Oct 07, 2008 10:45 am

Post by charter »

armlx wrote:Again, explain why it makes no sense for you to be mafia?
Read our daytalk how I kept mentioning suspicion of SSF, even at the very beginning.
Cephrir
Cephrir
he/him
Survivor
Cephrir
he/him
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #2212 (ISO) » Tue Oct 07, 2008 10:48 am

Post by Cephrir »

Crazy wrote:
Cephrir wrote:

Yeah, but the times point more to sekinj than they do to armlx, since sekinj had the same exact time as BM.

I'm all for lynching Panda/armlx tomorrow though. Preferably Panda, although that makes no difference.
They really just point to armlx/SP being wolves. Shrug.

Unvote, Vote: sekinj
armlx
armlx
Most JDTay-like
armlx
Most JDTay-like
Most JDTay-like

Post Post #2213 (ISO) » Tue Oct 07, 2008 10:57 am

Post by armlx »

Read our daytalk how I kept mentioning suspicion of SSF, even at the very beginning.
And I don't see a strong push of it in thread.
sekinj
sekinj
Mafia Scum
sekinj
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2214 (ISO) » Tue Oct 07, 2008 10:59 am

Post by sekinj »

Why are people still looking at the timestamps when the mod said they don't mean anything? That is THE ONLY thing you guys have! once again charter/ceph are going for any wagon that isn't their own.
Show
-sekinj

To Do:
├óÔé¼┬ó Pack
├óÔé¼┬ó Move
WaltWishbone
WaltWishbone
Goon
WaltWishbone
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2215 (ISO) » Tue Oct 07, 2008 11:05 am

Post by WaltWishbone »

charter wrote:
Crazy wrote:Charter, you were avoiding the iceman wagon. You have to give him that, at least. :P
No, once iceman posted his daytalk, it was obvious it was forged and I was on board 100%, like I said when he posted it. I thought adel and your case against him was crap because I've seen iceman act like that as town.

However, I can live with an armlx or panda lynch tomorrow instead of today, so
unvote, vote sekinj

armlx wrote:
Why?
Lol.
Oh, you actually didn't read our daytalk? But somehow that's the whole case against me? I'd normally be confused, but since you're scum it makes sense.
sekinj wrote:@Crazy: Did you miss this post?
But if your's and BM's had the exact same time for destructors post, there's a good chance that the reason is it's the same thread!
I see the point but I don't think it's nearly enough to lynch one of the most "pro-town" couples in the game thus far. I announced I had a tell before BM posted his times, even though I did not say what it was, he could have figured it out and posted that time in order to make Sekinj look guilty? Also destructor's post really seems to indicate that the times are not conclusive and he does not want or is implying it's a mistake to use them as evidence in the game. I agree, I think a solid case should be built around a "suspects" play throughout the course of the game in order to avoid a mislynch and the times should not be a significant part of the discussion.
destructor wrote:DarlaBlueEyes has agreed to continue playing! She's continues as if she had 3 prods.
Cool, welcome back dbe - please catch up and keep up, we need your input and vote.

As well as doing a lot of re-reading this weekend, I also was having a bit of a discussion with RR in daytalk regarding lynch scenarios. The numbers just arent in Towns favor anyway you slice it, I think this lynch is just as important as yesterdays and town still could lose this game if we don't have a good lynch.

Sekinj/Neko are one of the few couples who have not had a case against them nor have they had to respond to any type of interrgoation and I do think it's time for them to step into the limelight. I will say there are a few things I find odd about their play through the game.
sekinj wrote:sekinj 1 08-04-2008 12:40 AM ET (US) hello neko

neko2086 2 08-04-2008 11:04 AM ET (US) hi, we are swingers?

sekinj 3 08-04-2008 02:28 PM ET (US) yep, what do you think about claiming lovers?
Swingers would be a group of four right? It could be just a joke and she did make it in the game thread, but odd still.
neko2086 4 08-04-2008 09:47 PM ET (US) no preference on the claiming, we’ll figure out the scum either way. Do you know what Adel’s talking about?

sekinj 5 08-05-2008 04:17 PM ET (US) no, some players are saying they know and others say they don’t know.

sekinj 6 08-05-2008 04:18 PM ET (US) and since we are lovers, when are we going to have sex?

neko2086 7 08-05-2008 10:41 PM ET (US) *laughs*
He dedicated an entire post to laughing?
sekinj 8 08-10-2008 09:33 PM ET (US) Any feelings on who is scum?

neko2086 9 08-10-2008 11:49 PM ET (US) don’t think crazy or farside are scum. I suspect firestarter and maybe ice, adel maybe but nothing substantial, I’m suspicious of A’s motives. I suspect ThAdmiral, but admittedly I do no-matter the game.

neko2086 10 08-19-2008 10:41 AM ET (US) It is funny that people think you and adel are lovers. I would be sad if you were being unfaithful. I still suspect Adel of being a werewolf. Any other thoughts?

sekinj 11 08-20-2008 03:54 PM ET (US) I’m only sleeping around to get information. I still love you.
Crazy made a comment with you in it.

sekinj 12 08-20-2008 04:41 PM ET (US) I don’t think Adel is the scum. I suspect Crazy and HP.

sekinj 13 08-20-2008 04:42 PM ET (US) it would also be good to use the daytalk more.

neko2086 14 08-20-2008 09:59 PM ET (US) the comment crazy made about me is meh. I also think the case against him is bad. Unless he makes a really big scumtell, he’s not on my suspect list. We’ll see what comes of everyone claiming

sekinj 15 08-20-2008 11:54 PM ET (US) No, I didn’t think the crazy comment had much to it, just mentioned it because I saw it before I posted here.
When you claimed why did you say “it’s” hot, are you talking about the room, or me?

sekinj 16 08-21-2008 10:23 PM ET (US) What do you think of Kloud’s case against pwnz?

sekinj 17 08-24-2008 12:12 AM ET (US) Of all the cases that are flying around, I am most convinced by the HP one pushed by RR, I’ve noticed a couple of HP’s bad posts and am going to look at it more closely. What do you think?

neko2086 18 08-24-2008 11:49 PM ET (US) Yes, I am suspicious of them as well. After them OF/wolf and then tha/dbe are at the top of my suspect list. I’m surprised people are still going after the Crazy wagon as it is still a very bad case..
To me this entire discussion on scumhunting reads more like Mafia trying to find werewolves then town tring to find scum.
neko2086 19 08-25-2008 12:13 AM ET (US) I ended up choosing to go with OF, as I believe cere’s defense was good. I don’t mind if you disagree in thread. Deadline isn’t for another week.

sekinj 20 08-27-2008 02:15 PM ET (US) Sorry I havn’t voted yet. I haven’t had the time to examine the cases thoroughly. I will try to it soon.

neko2086 21 08-29-2008 07:04 PM ET (US) Please vote someone soon. I thought you were looking at Hp? Do you still think he is suspicious? I’m about to have to get the whip out.

sekinj 22 08-30-2008 02:13 AM ET (US) Thank for the genital nudge :P

sekinj 23 08-31-2008 11:38 PM ET (US) Looks like the other wagon won… we’ll see what info this provides, but I’m still suspicious of HP

neko2086 24 09-01-2008 01:26 AM ET (US) People are already voting for them again, and yes, I’m still convinced they are scum.

sekinj 25 09-04-2008 02:32 PM ET (US) Lots of discussion today… I’m still sold on HP…

sekinj 26 09-07-2008 02:31 AM ET (US) Wow, lots of new wagons. I wonder why BM voted charter, but just fosed me and the other? I didn’t even know he was talking to me.
This discussion of BM seems realisitc, however there could be a point in there where they decided to bus BM/CW.
sekinj 27 09-15-2008 02:21 PM ET (US) Any thoughts?

neko2086 28 09-16-2008 09:28 AM ET (US) I think we should take a look at several different people and then compare notes. I’m very suspicious of charter

sekinj 29 09-16-2008 10:23 AM ET (US) what do you think of Thad’s voting patterns? Yeah, I think charter bears a closer look.

sekinj 30 09-16-2008 11:19 PM ET (US) What do you think of the posting daytalk discussion?

neko2086 31 09-17-2008 07:33 PM ET (US) I think it will be helpful.

sekinj 32 09-18-2008 07:12 PM ET (US) okay, I’ll start working on the paraphrase since WW just gave the word.
Not much overall, the daytalk seems fairly convincing, but there are a few points in there that are a bit off.

My bigger question is the discussion that I had with Sekinj about the way she numbered her daytalk. To me it seems like she went in and renumbered it manually which makes no sense unless she was trying to hide a four-way conversation, due to the fact it is so time consuming. Also her explanation of working with excel; I tried to copy and paste using that program and I can't get it to do anything but go into cell A1.

@Sekinj - Can you please explain to me one more time, like I am an idiot how you prepared your daytalk step by step.

Is anybody else in the game familar with Microsoft Excel? Can you please take a look at this exchange and tell me if it sounds turthfull?
sekinj wrote:
WaltWishbone wrote:@Sekinj - did you just copy and past your entire daytalk thread, then paraphrase it as well?
yes. that seemed easiest. I had to clean up some spacing and formatting though.
sekinj wrote:
WaltWishbone wrote:Sorry Sekinji, typo, let me reask that question. You wrote:
sekinj 1 08-04-2008 12:40 AM ET (US) hello neko
Did Destructor not make the first post in your thread?
Yeah he did. He said we were supposed to keep all talking in the quicktopic. It was 08-03-2008 09:42 PM ET (US)

The numbers must have gotten screwed up cause I pasted it into Excel first. I wasn't planning on including destructor's post since I figured everyone got it, and then I didn't really think about it when I fixed the columns to line up. So...yeah, they are all one number off. Sorry about that!
This confusses me, how exactly did you copy and paste your daytalk? By column or did you just do the whole thing at once? To me it looks like you renumbered it and I'm wondering why you would need to do that? In otherwords, when I copy and paste my daytalk, here is how it comes up.
WWB 75

09-22-2008 07:07 PM ET (US)

daytalk, daytalk, daytalk Edit
Delete

Raging Rabbit 74

09-21-2008 05:07 PM ET (US)

Daytalk, blah, blah

So to re-number it, I would need to manually do this:
WWB 74 09-22-2008 07:07 PM ET (US)
daytalk, blah, blah

Raging Rabbit 73 09-21-2008 05:07 PM ET (US)
Daytalk, blah, blah
I just don't understand how the numbers got screwed up? I used word, I'll give it a try in excel, but I kinda like to know how you did it first?
sekinj wrote:
WaltWishbone wrote:
sekinj wrote:@Walt: When you paste it into excel the post number goes into a seperate column. When I cut it from the QT I didn't include the text of destructor's post, just heading part accidentally. that messed me up when I was cleaning up the formating later. I used Excel so I could wipe out all my real words in one column while keeping the names, dates and post numbers. Then I went back and put in the paraphrase with the QT open beside it. I messed with the formatting like I said, and I guess I messed the post# colum up by moving it up one, but I didn't go through and re-number. *shrug* make what you want of it.
I am familar with excel, how does the post number go into a seperate column? I don't know that function. In otherwords here is how it appears in daytalk.
sekinj 1 08-04-2008 12:40 AM ET (US) hello neko
The post number (1) is after the authors name (sekinji), so if you were to post it in cell a1; Sekinj would be first followed by #1. I don't see how a seperate column would be created? I'm not saying it's a big deal, it is curious to me though.
If you paste it into Excel it automatically puts things into seperate columns, that is why I used excel. Try it and you should see what I mean.
All the words were in one column, so I could just delete that whole column instead of manually deleting each line of real discussion. But, I apparently cut and/or pasted it wrong. To get everything one off, I would have had to renumber every single one of my posts, which I didn't do. I apparently just scooted the whole column down by one when I was tryign to fix the formatting (which was messed up with spacing and background graphics). I also moved the date over, and then sorted it by date so that it would end up oldest to newest. I really can't tell you exactly what went wrong because it was just a typing error.
It makes sense in the way she explains it to me, however I can't make it work. Can someone familar with excel also please give it a try?
WaltWishbone
WaltWishbone
Goon
WaltWishbone
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2216 (ISO) » Tue Oct 07, 2008 11:09 am

Post by WaltWishbone »

sekinj wrote:Why are people still looking at the timestamps when the mod said they don't mean anything? That is THE ONLY thing you guys have! once again charter/ceph are going for any wagon that isn't their own.
No, thats not true, there have been a few things during the game that should be discussed. It merits a bit of research and dialog in my opinion, especially from a couple who has had no pressure the entire game. The time stamps are irrelevant but the scum probably didn't know that, and the subsequent reactions and discussion it has/will create is more interesting then the times themselves.
ThAdmiral
ThAdmiral
Jack of All Trades
ThAdmiral
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2217 (ISO) » Tue Oct 07, 2008 11:39 am

Post by ThAdmiral »

Knight of Cydonia wrote:No, just one based on something the mod has already debunked - policy lynch ftl.
I believe the mod was just saying that in order to save the game. In any case it will prove or disprove the theory once and for all.
armlx
armlx
Most JDTay-like
armlx
Most JDTay-like
Most JDTay-like

Post Post #2218 (ISO) » Tue Oct 07, 2008 11:43 am

Post by armlx »

I believe the mod was just saying that in order to save the game. In any case it will prove or disprove the theory once and for all.
So your logic is the mod is lying to the players?
WaltWishbone
WaltWishbone
Goon
WaltWishbone
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2219 (ISO) » Tue Oct 07, 2008 11:44 am

Post by WaltWishbone »

@SleepyPanda - What was the case you wanted to present against Sekinj you metnioned the other day?
Crazy
Crazy
Mafia Scum
Crazy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2220 (ISO) » Tue Oct 07, 2008 11:49 am

Post by Crazy »

Are you guys crazy? They had the SAME DAYTALK stamp, and they were the ONLY ONES with that stamp. Scum teams have the same daytalk thread. It's not like half of a thread can be made at one time and half at another time! IT'S ONE THREAD!!!!

So why aren't we lynching sekinj yet?
WaltWishbone
WaltWishbone
Goon
WaltWishbone
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2221 (ISO) » Tue Oct 07, 2008 11:55 am

Post by WaltWishbone »

Crazy wrote:Are you guys crazy? They had the SAME DAYTALK stamp, and they were the ONLY ONES with that stamp. Scum teams have the same daytalk thread. It's not like half of a thread can be made at one time and half at another time! IT'S ONE THREAD!!!!

So why aren't we lynching sekinj yet?
How can I be you, if I am me and you are you? :P

crazy, yes you are right on one hand but destructor made that post for a reason and it could be too save our ass or it coul dbe because he did not want us to use it as evidence in the game. Like a judge, telling the jury to strike soemthing from the record. Also, Battlemage could have figured out my tell and then lied to make sekinj look guilty. We shouldn't just lynch her without more evidence, we need to make a case.

CAN ANYONE please read my post and tell me if she was lying about excel? Does anyone know that program? If she lied, then she is scum in my opinion. Or does anyone have more of a case then the timestamps?
Crazy
Crazy
Mafia Scum
Crazy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2222 (ISO) » Tue Oct 07, 2008 12:10 pm

Post by Crazy »

Yeah, but if sekinj isn't the other mafia, who is? Nobody else had the same time.
sekinj
sekinj
Mafia Scum
sekinj
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2223 (ISO) » Tue Oct 07, 2008 12:14 pm

Post by sekinj »

Crazy wrote:Yeah, but if sekinj isn't the other mafia, who is? Nobody else had the same time.
*gasp* we may have to use
reasoning
to figure that out!! wow, that's a shocker.
Show
-sekinj

To Do:
├óÔé¼┬ó Pack
├óÔé¼┬ó Move
Crazy
Crazy
Mafia Scum
Crazy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2224 (ISO) » Tue Oct 07, 2008 12:20 pm

Post by Crazy »

sekinj wrote:
Crazy wrote:Yeah, but if sekinj isn't the other mafia, who is? Nobody else had the same time.
*gasp* we may have to use
reasoning
to figure that out!! wow, that's a shocker.
Yeah, like your reasoning, right? Lynch Crazy; he made up a scum-tell!

Return to “Completed Large Normal Games”