Scigatt
Scigatt
Goon
Scigatt
Goon
Goon

Post Post #111 (isolation #0) » Tue Oct 07, 2008 7:28 am

Post by Scigatt »

Hi, just reading over the thread. Hope to make a post with content later today.

Just in case.

Unvote
Scigatt
Scigatt
Goon
Scigatt
Goon
Goon

Post Post #131 (isolation #1) » Tue Oct 07, 2008 5:47 pm

Post by Scigatt »

Still trying to to get into the game...

On germy.
To be blunt, I don't think he is scum. Whether what he did was pro-town or not(I'm not sure, I'm still trying to wrap my head around the mechanics), I don't think that any scum would make that kind of move so early.
Scigatt
Scigatt
Goon
Scigatt
Goon
Goon

Post Post #139 (isolation #2) » Wed Oct 08, 2008 7:15 am

Post by Scigatt »

sekinj wrote:
Scigatt wrote:Still trying to to get into the game...

On germy.
To be blunt, I don't think he is scum. Whether what he did was pro-town or not(I'm not sure, I'm still trying to wrap my head around the mechanics), I don't think that any scum would make that kind of move so early.
What? why are we still talking about germy? every else has already given their opinion on him. What do you think of afat and most recently artem?
I'm getting to that.
Scigatt
Scigatt
Goon
Scigatt
Goon
Goon

Post Post #154 (isolation #3) » Wed Oct 08, 2008 9:44 pm

Post by Scigatt »

Now onto the whole Artem-Kairyuu thing.

Well, personally, I tend to lean toward Artem's side. Kairyuu, while I lean town on him, seems to be more than Artem, and Artem seems more level-headed. I might be persuaded to agree with him, but I'd rather we stay off it for now.

More later.
Scigatt
Scigatt
Goon
Scigatt
Goon
Goon

Post Post #163 (isolation #4) » Thu Oct 09, 2008 3:00 pm

Post by Scigatt »

Kairyuu wrote: @Scigatt: Clarify please:
Kairyuu, while I lean town on him, seems to be
reaching
more than Artem, and Artem seems more level-headed.
More what? I think you forgot a word there.
Scigatt
Scigatt
Goon
Scigatt
Goon
Goon

Post Post #177 (isolation #5) » Fri Oct 10, 2008 4:44 pm

Post by Scigatt »

Kairyuu wrote:Thank you Scigatt. I disagree though, and would appreciate example(s) supporting your point.
I one that I can think of right off the bat is when you made that implicit FoS and insisted on not making one.

You also seemed a lot more emotional in the debate with Artem, and I know from experience that being overly emotional can hamper judgement.
Scigatt
Scigatt
Goon
Scigatt
Goon
Goon

Post Post #182 (isolation #6) » Sat Oct 11, 2008 6:57 pm

Post by Scigatt »

mykonian wrote:Kairyuu isn´t looking for the cop. If there is a cop, which I doubt, choose your own play. Let´s keep Kairyuu alive for one day. I think I follow what he is doing and I think he could be right. Also afatchic is now officially lurking.
Would you mind telling us what he is doing?
Scigatt
Scigatt
Goon
Scigatt
Goon
Goon

Post Post #260 (isolation #7) » Wed Oct 15, 2008 7:47 am

Post by Scigatt »

Just got a prod...

I don't have anything really incisive to say, nor am I really caught up. I'll post something later, but from a quick glance, I'll say that I'm happy with my non-voting status for now.
Scigatt
Scigatt
Goon
Scigatt
Goon
Goon

Post Post #270 (isolation #8) » Wed Oct 15, 2008 1:17 pm

Post by Scigatt »

I'm just gonna try to refute this post first.
germy wrote:
Vote: Scigatt

As far as I can tell, you were "caught up" almost a week ago, October 9th-ish. Even then, each time you have posted has simply been to agree with one side of a conflict or another, without adding anything of your own.
You obviously have never gone to college.(midterms). Also, many of you have posted reams of text that for me to give any reasons as to my positions would just be repetition.
With a week to deadline and 10+ pages of in depth discussion, I don't think any townie should be "happy with their non-voting status" at this point.
While I did read through the first parts of the thread, no posts by afatchic stood out for me, really. I'll re-examine his posts, though.

I hate voting lurkers. But with my original top suspects "comfirmed" townies (nod to Kairyuu), and no real suspicions of other posters, I'm reduced to such tactics. With already four replacements in the game, it's going to be hard enough finding scum.
Are you saying is that you are only voting for me because of lowered standards?

Also, looking at some fairly recent posts now, there was something that caught my eye.

This is a rough paraphrase of something Artem said

"If Kair is scum, I think afat and germy are town. If afat is scum, then Kair and germy are town"

Is is just me, or is germy auto-vindicated in this situation?
Scigatt
Scigatt
Goon
Scigatt
Goon
Goon

Post Post #338 (isolation #9) » Sat Oct 18, 2008 4:38 pm

Post by Scigatt »

Prodded. Looking at afat now, will report later.
Scigatt
Scigatt
Goon
Scigatt
Goon
Goon

Post Post #339 (isolation #10) » Sun Oct 19, 2008 12:36 am

Post by Scigatt »

Okay, from my reading of afat/zade, I come away with the strong feeling that she is most likely town. Afat wasn't very impressive, but even then I felt the case against him wasn't as strong as Kair and others stated. Zade was just decent with her first posts, but seemed to get better as she went along. Also, all her posts seem to be either reasonable defences or attempts to scumhunt. However, if anyone (especially Kair) can show me where I have gone wrong with my reading, with references and explanations, I might be persuaded to change my mind, though not without some argument.

There are some other things that might be noticed, but right now I want to go to sleep.
Scigatt
Scigatt
Goon
Scigatt
Goon
Goon

Post Post #359 (isolation #11) » Mon Oct 20, 2008 6:11 am

Post by Scigatt »

germy wrote:

Edify - Scigatt

Edify did very little but attack my claim outright, and Scigatt's "non-voting status" comment really irked me. On the one hand, I agree with his recent post saying that afatchic or Sche were suspicious, yet Scigatt's agreement implies to me: if Scigatt mafia <=> Sche mafia.

Scigatt: we have three days left until Twilight. Are you
still
happy not voting? I hope not. At this point, my vote remains on you until you do.
I'm no gonna throw around my vote like you apparently want me to do...for some reason
FoS germy
. However, sekinj, from what glances I've seen of his posts and cases against him, looks interesting at least. I'll look at him later today.
Scigatt
Scigatt
Goon
Scigatt
Goon
Goon

Post Post #406 (isolation #12) » Tue Oct 21, 2008 7:01 am

Post by Scigatt »

While I was looking at sekinj, I took another look at this post. (Maybe someone spotted this before, I'm not sure.)
springlullaby wrote:Right, I'm not particularly enjoying the new turn of the discussion and wouldn't be unhappy if you guys would just leave the setup alone. It's no fun and I think scum have brains too.

Germy, I still think you're most probably town, but you're starting to push it.
What's the point of hunting for scum reaction when you make evident what you are doing?

I dislike mykonian's last post a lot, I don't see any point in it. Myko, would you care to explain what purpose it served?

I'd like to see more from afatchic and all people who have no vote placed on someone.
First of all, I don't see how talking about the setup for a few posts, as opposed to roleclaiming, can hurt the town. The scum will discuss this among themselves anyways at night, and I don't how this could be town move.

Vote:springlullaby
Scigatt
Scigatt
Goon
Scigatt
Goon
Goon

Post Post #417 (isolation #13) » Tue Oct 21, 2008 11:04 am

Post by Scigatt »

springlullaby wrote:
Scigatt wrote:While I was looking at sekinj, I took another look at this post. (Maybe someone spotted this before, I'm not sure.)
springlullaby wrote:Right, I'm not particularly enjoying the new turn of the discussion and wouldn't be unhappy if you guys would just leave the setup alone. It's no fun and I think scum have brains too.

Germy, I still think you're most probably town, but you're starting to push it.
What's the point of hunting for scum reaction when you make evident what you are doing?

I dislike mykonian's last post a lot, I don't see any point in it. Myko, would you care to explain what purpose it served?

I'd like to see more from afatchic and all people who have no vote placed on someone.
First of all, I don't see how talking about the setup for a few posts, as opposed to roleclaiming, can hurt the town. The scum will discuss this among themselves anyways at night, and I don't how this could be town move.

Vote:springlullaby
1. I see this as an OMGUS vote with lame reason.

2. In this game, claims give more info to scum than to town because they already know how many letters they occupy.
1.When did you vote for me.

2.I explicitly differentiated between roleclaiming and talking about setup.
Scigatt
Scigatt
Goon
Scigatt
Goon
Goon

Post Post #474 (isolation #14) » Sat Oct 25, 2008 9:03 pm

Post by Scigatt »

Hmm...

Okay, what the heck is the case on Scheherazade? I've read hers and afat's posts but nothing seems scummy enough to warrant this attention.
Scigatt
Scigatt
Goon
Scigatt
Goon
Goon

Post Post #536 (isolation #15) » Tue Oct 28, 2008 8:54 pm

Post by Scigatt »

Kairyuu wrote: @Scigatt:
Okay, what the heck is the case on Scheherazade? I've read hers and afat's posts but nothing seems scummy enough to warrant this attention.
Read my and myko's posts from D1. Both of us outlined out own specific cases several times.
I read your stuff only on afat/zade in the first 300 posts or so. There are my impressions.

post 62 & 73:
Looking at the and the posts they refer to, it seems to me you have overstated your case. Reading Afat's first post after Germy's claim I see no implorations for others to claim, not even millers. Personally, I think you were reading way too much into the text than was there.
Scigatt
Scigatt
Goon
Scigatt
Goon
Goon

Post Post #537 (isolation #16) » Tue Oct 28, 2008 9:22 pm

Post by Scigatt »

Accidentally hit Submit instead of Preview

post 257.
Point 1: Like I said, I think this interpretation of his posts is too speculative.

Point 2: I'm wondering what would you have accepted as an explanation. Also, whether you think that a player's actions violate the spirit of the game has nothing to do with whether they are scum or town.

Point 3:This, I think is a good point, but I think Zade addressed that adequately in the next post.

Point 4:I'm not sure on this either way. It seem that both of you were arguing over a few words on this.

Post 272:
Nothing much on this except for one thing.
Finally, just because your predecessor didn't do it doesn't make it any less scummy for you to make up for lost time.
Making up time is scummy?

I may have missed some arument of yours, though, so do not hesitate to mention any gaps.

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”