NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #2950 (ISO) » Sun Sep 05, 2021 11:59 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

So who is my third teammate?
Norwe is spontaneous, has a stream-of-consciouness posting style, usually posts on catch-ups by commenting on past pages posts, gets rather fired up in certain moments in games, is relatively as playful as me in games and likes casual shitposting

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #2951 (ISO) » Sun Sep 05, 2021 11:59 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

I want an answer you slippery eel.
Norwe is spontaneous, has a stream-of-consciouness posting style, usually posts on catch-ups by commenting on past pages posts, gets rather fired up in certain moments in games, is relatively as playful as me in games and likes casual shitposting

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #2952 (ISO) » Sun Sep 05, 2021 12:01 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

You can’t just continue shading me+T3 and claim that there is some mystery boogeyman third scum that doesn’t even seem to exist.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #2953 (ISO) » Sun Sep 05, 2021 12:02 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

You don’t want to attack Mastina because you’re afraid. And you need Dwlee on your side.
What is left for you to argue?
Is it check mate?

- Bunno
T3
T3
He/him
Survivor
T3
He/him
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: He/him

Post Post #2954 (ISO) » Sun Sep 05, 2021 12:05 pm

Post by T3 »

Thanks for spewing dwlee as town!
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #2955 (ISO) » Sun Sep 05, 2021 12:11 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

Aristeia’s silence speaks for itself, they have nothing more to say.

- Bunno
Dwlee99
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: They/them

Post Post #2956 (ISO) » Sun Sep 05, 2021 12:12 pm

Post by Dwlee99 »

In post 2954, T3 wrote:Thanks for spewing dwlee as town!
This was obvious anyway
I prefer they, thanks :)
Aristeia
Aristeia
She
Survivor
Aristeia
She
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: She

Post Post #2957 (ISO) » Sun Sep 05, 2021 12:13 pm

Post by Aristeia »

I haven't really thought about your third teammate and it doesn't really matter to me.

If we eliminate you we will get a scum flip and have a chance.

If we eliminate rcenigma the game is over.

This is a nightless game where mafia do not have a factional NK so there isn't really even the need to get a perfect solve today - as long as we eliminate scum here we probably have a fair shot of winning.
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #2958 (ISO) » Sun Sep 05, 2021 12:15 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

Avoiding the answer.
How very sad.

I expected more from them.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #2959 (ISO) » Sun Sep 05, 2021 12:16 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

I literally have the solve right here.

- Bunno
Aristeia
Aristeia
She
Survivor
Aristeia
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2960 (ISO) » Sun Sep 05, 2021 12:18 pm

Post by Aristeia »

I'm fairly certain this is the game state:

Ari/RCE/Mastina: Town

Dwlee/Datisi: 1 scum, 1 town

Norwee/T3: Scum

Norwee and T3 shitpushed out Titus because she was onto them on D1 over Mastina's objections.

On D2 they let Mastina drive the town mis-elim.

On D3 they went after RCE while the other member felt around to see if Mastina-elim was possible.
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #2961 (ISO) » Sun Sep 05, 2021 12:20 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

So Aristeia/RCE/Datisi is the team, just to remind y’all.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #2962 (ISO) » Sun Sep 05, 2021 12:21 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

No weaksauce stance here.

- Bunno
Dwlee99
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2963 (ISO) » Sun Sep 05, 2021 12:23 pm

Post by Dwlee99 »

I still want the world where datisi is town.
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #2964 (ISO) » Sun Sep 05, 2021 12:25 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

I knew Ari would try to sell Datisi as my teammate.
Classic scum tactic.
Push town but say that one of the scum can be alligned with him.

So what do we have. One of Dwlee/Datisi is my teammate according to Ari.

Well Datisi slot and i have very strong anti-associative posts all game. And Dwlee is someone they don’t want to push too hard because they need his vote.

Their case= T R A S H !

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #2965 (ISO) » Sun Sep 05, 2021 12:26 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

I can keep going all day with dismantling your posts Aristeia. You have lost.

- Bunno
Aristeia
Aristeia
She
Survivor
Aristeia
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2966 (ISO) » Sun Sep 05, 2021 12:37 pm

Post by Aristeia »

the only thing you know how to do is spam the thread full of nonsense in hopes that people are too lazy to read what you are posting.

If anyone were to take the time to actually read your ISO from d1 they would realize you are 100% scum.

Sadly this town is so demotivated and lost that they do not want to even do that.
Aristeia
Aristeia
She
Survivor
Aristeia
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2967 (ISO) » Sun Sep 05, 2021 12:38 pm

Post by Aristeia »

not even d1. if anyone even reads your ISO from just today they would realize you are completely making things up as you go along.
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #2968 (ISO) » Sun Sep 05, 2021 12:41 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

You’re still ignoring my points.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #2969 (ISO) » Sun Sep 05, 2021 12:45 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

Me and T3 can never be a scum team because it doesn’t work with anyone.
An team of RCE/Aristeia/Datisi however is plausible, and not just that but confirmed from my POV.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #2970 (ISO) » Sun Sep 05, 2021 12:53 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

Your very limited options here are=

A: Acknowledge Mastina as potential scum after all, and allied with me+T3. (Unlikely, as you’ve already gone too far into your townread on Mastina to turn back now)
B: Claim Dwlee is the the scum and Titus was right all along. (Well, there goes your chance at convincing Dwlee. And Mastina is not going to be on your side)
C: Claim Datisi is scum with T3/Datisi. (Perhaos the best option, but now you’ve got the problem that there is a lot of posts and arguments that Norwegianboy can point out as unlikely to come from SvS, so that will be an tough sell.)
D: Completely ignore my very valid points and hope nobody tries to use their brain too much.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #2971 (ISO) » Sun Sep 05, 2021 1:11 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

Given the abscence of any argumentation it can be logically deduced that the only remaining team of mafia that makes sense is RCE/Ari/Datisi

- Bunno
Dwlee99
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2972 (ISO) » Sun Sep 05, 2021 1:23 pm

Post by Dwlee99 »

Norwee convince me that you can't be teamed with t3?
Aristeia
Aristeia
She
Survivor
Aristeia
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2973 (ISO) » Sun Sep 05, 2021 1:25 pm

Post by Aristeia »

You've spent the entire day sticking your tongue out at my valid points and spamming the thread with nonsense that you change every day.

If anyone ever bothered to read your iso today they would realize is almost completely nonsense.
Aristeia
Aristeia
She
Survivor
Aristeia
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2974 (ISO) » Sun Sep 05, 2021 1:48 pm

Post by Aristeia »

honestly I don't even care that not a single one of you seem to realize I'm just obviously town here.

go look at the posts of the people who
DIED
and are
CONFIRMED TOWN

Spoiler: The Limit:
In post 2145, The Limit Does Not Exist wrote:I'm not crazy right? Like Norwee's vote there was 0% critical thinking 100% opportunism. He didn't ask why I would be saying that or what it means or anything, he just went "wrong/insulting = TIME TO VOTE"

-S
In post 2151, The Limit Does Not Exist wrote:I mean, no. But if you're claiming that your town game includes 0 critical thinking then you'd have to be scum here because you sure have been appearing to do it.

Can you explain the vote?

-S
In post 2153, The Limit Does Not Exist wrote:It wasn't that you were impulsive. It was that your impulse is exactly the thing that scum wants (kill us before we actually start to effort), and a vote as an impulsive reaction to an insult doesn't make sense because my claim had nothing to do with alignment.

-S
In post 2154, The Limit Does Not Exist wrote:
In post 2152, NorwegianboyEE wrote:Yes. You sound scummy.
Okay, why

What is my scum motivation for posting literally anything I've posted today

-S
In post 2159, The Limit Does Not Exist wrote:
In post 2155, T3 wrote:There is literally no way Norwee has done nothing this day.
I'm aware.

-S
In post 2251, The Limit Does Not Exist wrote:
In post 2249, NorwegianboyEE wrote:I’m not just gonna change my vote though.
Slam dunk my ass. I wanna see what they have to say.
I mean there's actual proof that T3 doesn't believe that overt falsehoods are scummy. I don't know what else you would need or what kind of explanation would save it.

-S
In post 2289, The Limit Does Not Exist wrote:I am very very confident that T3 is the best person to execute here. I suppose that is rare, so fair enough.

-S

Spoiler: Titus
In post 624, Titus wrote:
In post 553, T3 wrote:I'm thinking Fairy/Titus/ta vera and maybe TLDOE or Dwlee.
Bingle/mastina are towny.
Emp, Norwee, GCB are town.
This screams rule of 3. Norway Dwlee T3 hero solve.
In post 625, Titus wrote:
In post 558, NorwegianboyEE wrote:Also we’ve seen a LOT of Flea and very little of Momrangal. So i’m not saying it’s impossible for town!you to disagree on a read on me. But it’s all based on the words of purely Flea that you two supposedly disagree so it’s difficult to verify the truth of these statements and see if it’s actually genuine.
This is a RL based FoS. Not a fan. It suggests that Norway cannot read genuiness off one head (totally possible) and is looking for things to attack instead.
In post 632, Titus wrote:
In post 630, NorwegianboyEE wrote:
In post 625, Titus wrote:
In post 558, NorwegianboyEE wrote:Also we’ve seen a LOT of Flea and very little of Momrangal. So i’m not saying it’s impossible for town!you to disagree on a read on me. But it’s all based on the words of purely Flea that you two supposedly disagree so it’s difficult to verify the truth of these statements and see if it’s actually genuine.
This is a RL based FoS. Not a fan. It suggests that Norway cannot read genuiness off one head (totally possible) and is looking for things to attack instead.
It’s not.
You’re characterizing my explanation for why it’s hard to verify the veracity of their claim as an FOS.
Which is yucky.
Are you not going to engage my hero solve? No reaction?

You are shading them. It's semantics to argue whether it's a FoS.
In post 654, Titus wrote:Which ones? When?

It feels like Norway froze at my hero solve and Dwlee panicked. He drops his whole not caring persona after my solve and has given vague crap.

I'm going to check S's comment. I'm actively seeking evidence I am wrong to prevent tunneling.
In post 699, Titus wrote:
In post 693, Bingle wrote:What do you make of T3 individually? I actually think T3 has been fairly town this game. He has a similar presence to the draft game and his conclusions pretty closely match mine. I get that you think he has bad associations with NorDwlee, but is there anything about his individual play you're scumreading?
Disagree. T3 has been hyper serious which is more equal to his scum game than his town game. Compare Situation Room versus Not Quite Normal Multiball.

Most of the conclusions are similar from slot to slot as the game is largely townreading the same block (GCB, Emperor, you, mastina) Midtier (TLDNE, Fairy) and then lurkers/PoE pool.

Each player might add or remove one name or add one name but this is largely consensus. Agreement is not a reason to TR a slot.
In post 720, Titus wrote:I also feel T3's attempt to fuck up the VCs was scummy as hell.
In post 761, Titus wrote:
In post 757, NorwegianboyEE wrote:I don't really care about your solve. Sure Dwlee could be scum, whatever. But you are voting me.
Would your hero solve change if you knew i was town?
'
As in do you think all those slots are scummy or do you just see that all of them have the perfect associations and thus make perfect sense as the exact scum team?
The bolded is a duh question. If any one of you is town, then you're out of my solve and I'd have to recheck my work.

I think all three of you are scummy. Associations didn't really happen until how you reacted to my solve. Most people either a) shrug it off or b) explain their reads.

Instead, you froze. Dwlee dropped his happy go lucky demeanor (words not quite right but there was a tonal shift towards aggression). T3 immediately voted me and wanted to create the impression his vote was on me sooner. Together, this creates the impression of a panicked scumteam.

When The Limit pushes Norwee, T3 jumps in to defend Norwee.

When Limit pushes T3, Norwee jumps in to defend T3.

When Titus pushes them as a teamsolve - they yeet her out of the game on ridiculous nonsense logic.

This is two people open-powerwolfing the
entirety of the game

It could not possibly be more clear.

There is an entire graveyard of dead confirmed townies that have tried to stop them and been shouted down, ignored, and murdered.

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”