Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1625 (ISO) » Fri Sep 03, 2021 12:24 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

We can talk about miskilling me if redtea or ssbm, flip town but they won't so...
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

edited c.s. lewis quote b/c limit
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: Any

Post Post #1626 (ISO) » Fri Sep 03, 2021 12:32 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

I would feel less confident about redtea flipping scum than kyouko rn
<Embrace The Void>

“A flipped coin doesn't always land heads or tails. Sometimes it may never land at all...”
redtea
redtea
they/them
Mafia Scum
redtea
they/them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: they/them

Post Post #1627 (ISO) » Fri Sep 03, 2021 12:32 pm

Post by redtea »

In post 1622, Nero Cain wrote:
In post 1571, Gamma Emerald wrote:It’s either that or 8:2:2:1 assuming the maximum 5 scum
like I kinda like this b/c it means that all 3 scum could be pushing me today.

SSBM is just scummy
redtea keeps talking about me but not at me
and Marashu is just flat-out wrong. I don't even make sense as a cyrus buddy but I still think RMH is maybe a fakeclaimed alien so maybe he's just POE town?

but Thor is right, scum want a PGO dead and they are the ones that are pushing him which is those 3 so...
uuuh i'm not pushing thor though.
and you failing to engage me about my fos on you is hardly my fault. I was around, talking, and stating people who seem like they could reasonably be cyrus's teammates based almost solely on cyrus's own scumplay habits. They were, inherently, *about* each of you, without having much to do with your plays in this game personally.
Obviously, reactions, or lackthereof, to my posts are something that *are* personal, so you could say that that is what I've been waiting for, since 1 scum in a pool of 3 still presents 2 possible miselims and I need more info to decide who of that pool to go for.

So all in all... not a good look for you where I'm sitting nero
*Old account here
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1628 (ISO) » Fri Sep 03, 2021 12:37 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

oh I thought you were pushing Thor. my bad then.

though the "u responded to me and u r scummy 4 it" is still pretty bad
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

redtea
redtea
they/them
Mafia Scum
redtea
they/them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1629 (ISO) » Fri Sep 03, 2021 12:37 pm

Post by redtea »

In post 1624, Nero Cain wrote:SSBM keeps doing this weird thing where she weaves in and out of the list. sometimes it's like she treats the roll list like gospel and other times she just sort of ignores it and revisions it. Like all of d1 she was cult hunting and then it became "well maybe there isn't a cult." and today her thoughts on Thor being scum are nonsense.
I have been having a hard time making sense of it exactly myself.

This is currently where my ranking for lims is btw
Most
Nero
Kyouko
RMH
Least

So do with that what you will yall
*Old account here
redtea
redtea
they/them
Mafia Scum
redtea
they/them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1630 (ISO) » Fri Sep 03, 2021 12:38 pm

Post by redtea »

In post 1628, Nero Cain wrote:oh I thought you were pushing Thor. my bad then.

are you misrepresenting my posts on purpose or?
*Old account here
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1631 (ISO) » Fri Sep 03, 2021 12:39 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 1612, ssbm_Kyouko wrote:
In post 1610, Nero Cain wrote:I doubt was a crumb.
Even if it wasn't,
it's clear that T3 interpreted it as such
but was it? You'd have to believe that t3 lied rolling cult otherwise why would t3 suspect a roll that he knew was town? And it's not like t3 never unvoted cakes so it's not like he was death tunneling. I felt like you and redtea are being factually incorrect and it was worth pointing out.
[/quote]

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1632 (ISO) » Fri Sep 03, 2021 12:42 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 1630, redtea wrote:

either that or I didn't really understand . What's "not a great look 4 you/me"?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1633 (ISO) » Fri Sep 03, 2021 12:44 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

like why are you voting me, red?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1634 (ISO) » Fri Sep 03, 2021 12:50 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 1631, Nero Cain wrote:
Even if it wasn't,
but was it? You'd have to believe that t3 lied rolling cult otherwise why would t3 suspect a roll that he knew was town? And it's not like t3 never unvoted cakes so it's not like he was death tunneling. I felt like you and redtea are being factually incorrect and it was worth pointing out.
also, occams just says he was busy b/c why would he lie about that?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1635 (ISO) » Fri Sep 03, 2021 1:00 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 1626, Gamma Emerald wrote:I would feel less confident about redtea flipping scum than kyouko rn
I mainly suspect redtea b/c he seems to be pushing on me and hasn't given a reason. And if he has then I guess I'm too dumb to understand it.

but his interaction with the SSBM slot seems weird.

d1 I felt like he was scummy for saying that he wouldn't vote SSBM and then he said that SSBM is either town or 3p. And now he's hard scumreadng her so eh idk.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1636 (ISO) » Fri Sep 03, 2021 1:06 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 1576, redtea wrote:
In post 1574, Gamma Emerald wrote:I don’t really get why so many people suspect Nero apart from maybe him being low impact based on what I’ve seen, and that can be VERY hit-or-miss as a method of reading him
tbh i kind of felt the same way, til now
like this post really made me feel like he's just going with the flow here.

redtea
redtea
they/them
Mafia Scum
redtea
they/them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1637 (ISO) » Fri Sep 03, 2021 1:47 pm

Post by redtea »

In post 1631, Nero Cain wrote:
Even if it wasn't,
[/quote]
1.5 he moved to cyrus, 1.6 he voted for thor, every other vote count he was on sircakez, except for the final votecount.
People were suspicious of t3 specifically because he wouldn't let up on sircakez.
I'm not as convinced as kyouko is about the crumb, but it seems plausible enough to me
*Old account here
redtea
redtea
they/them
Mafia Scum
redtea
they/them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1638 (ISO) » Fri Sep 03, 2021 1:56 pm

Post by redtea »

In post 1632, Nero Cain wrote:
In post 1630, redtea wrote:

either that or I didn't really understand . What's "not a great look 4 you/me"?
i would take a closer look at the quote in that post.
the fact you implied i'm scum because of the way i'm engaging with you/your slot, which I already explained why that was nonsense, not to mention you were simultaneously engaging with *me* the same way.
In post 1635, Nero Cain wrote:
In post 1626, Gamma Emerald wrote:I would feel less confident about redtea flipping scum than kyouko rn
I mainly suspect redtea b/c he seems to be pushing on me and hasn't given a reason. And if he has then I guess I'm too dumb to understand it.

but his interaction with the SSBM slot seems weird.

d1 I felt like he was scummy for saying that he wouldn't vote SSBM and then he said that SSBM is either town or 3p. And now he's hard scumreadng her so eh idk.
if you don't understand why you and ssbm are in my poe i suggest retreading my iso.
*Old account here
redtea
redtea
they/them
Mafia Scum
redtea
they/them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1639 (ISO) » Fri Sep 03, 2021 2:01 pm

Post by redtea »

*soft reminder i use they/them pronouns

also sorry to dwlee99 because i think i used the wrong pronouns for you possibly multiple times earlier in the game. I completely glanced over them somehow.
*Old account here
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1640 (ISO) » Fri Sep 03, 2021 2:02 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 207, T3 wrote:
In post 108, SirCakez wrote:
In post 40, Dwlee99 wrote:Mara Kyo dwlee townblock
VOTE: MegA
In post 41, ssbm_Kyouko wrote:Sure who's that
VOTE: MegA
VOTE: ssbm
Don't like this sequence
This post is insanely scummy. If this was Titus I would be locktowning her for this, but this is insanely scummy.
I'm pretty sure that was why t3 was light tunneled on cakez for
In post 235, SirCakez wrote:Really busy bad weekend for me - moving into school :)
I will try to make it here when I can!
and I just think this disproves it as a crumb. but w/e, it's not that important.

redtea
redtea
they/them
Mafia Scum
redtea
they/them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1641 (ISO) » Fri Sep 03, 2021 2:21 pm

Post by redtea »

i think kyouko is thinking much more along the lines of "how can this game be solved through mechanics and claims"
didn't kyouko think something else was a crumb people (incl. me) didn't buy, was that d1 and did anything happen to back that up?
ugh i don't remember and i'm tired out
*Old account here
Robert M Hunter
Robert M Hunter
Goon
Robert M Hunter
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1642 (ISO) » Fri Sep 03, 2021 4:05 pm

Post by Robert M Hunter »

I have a theoretical question.

Would my play have been more optimal if I had crumbed that I was going to vig SirCakez and Thor? If Thor was PGO, would I have successfully killed him? Would people be able to figure out what happened?

I would be surprised if Thor is actually a PGO, I don't believe it. Players seem to think that scum would have some interest in eliminating a claimed PGO during the day. I understand this. But what is the play if the PGO claim is not credible?
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1643 (ISO) » Fri Sep 03, 2021 4:12 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

Why is it not credible? Someone rolled it. Why should we think that the mod got rid of it?

Marashu
Marashu
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Marashu
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #1644 (ISO) » Fri Sep 03, 2021 4:51 pm

Post by Marashu »

Nero Cain wrote:Why is it not credible? Someone rolled it. Why should we think that the mod got rid of it?
See:
In post 1437, Cook wrote:
cyrus62
was eliminated. He was a
Mafia Doubled Parity Cop
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1645 (ISO) » Fri Sep 03, 2021 4:53 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

so cyrus claimed to have rolled and you think he lied about what his roll was?

Marashu
Marashu
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Marashu
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1646 (ISO) » Fri Sep 03, 2021 4:56 pm

Post by Marashu »

I thought he was lying about his roll when he was town, to be fair. Him flipping scum didn't do much to improve that.
Marashu
Marashu
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Marashu
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1647 (ISO) » Fri Sep 03, 2021 4:57 pm

Post by Marashu »

EBWOP: *when I thought he was town
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1648 (ISO) » Fri Sep 03, 2021 5:03 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

I didn't really remember cyrus claiming that but if that's what you guys think why in the world am I the one getting pushed?

Marashu
Marashu
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Marashu
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1649 (ISO) » Fri Sep 03, 2021 5:04 pm

Post by Marashu »

In post 1643, Nero Cain wrote:Why is it not credible? Someone rolled it. Why should we think that the mod got rid of it?
(PS - I'll be out of town from mid-morning Saturday until Sunday afternoon)

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”