NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #2725 (ISO) » Wed Sep 01, 2021 7:34 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

Because the game would be over?
Norwe is spontaneous, has a stream-of-consciouness posting style, usually posts on catch-ups by commenting on past pages posts, gets rather fired up in certain moments in games, is relatively as playful as me in games and likes casual shitposting

- Bunno
Datisi
Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Drawn from Memory

Pronoun: it/he

Post Post #2726 (ISO) » Wed Sep 01, 2021 7:34 am

Post by Datisi »

my issue is that i really want norwee to be scum here because some of his behaviour seemed very bad faithy towards our slot but rce planking right now doesn't look Good
I will straight up disregard all reason if you have a PR dream again. You can come back and be like, “I dreamt that Locke is a N2 Bulletproof Multitasking Cop and Self-Targeting Doctor,” and I will go, “Okay, Locke kill it is then.”
~M
Aristeia
Aristeia
She
Survivor
Aristeia
She
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: She

Post Post #2727 (ISO) » Wed Sep 01, 2021 7:35 am

Post by Aristeia »

In post 2725, NorwegianboyEE wrote:Because the game would be over?
sounds like you know RCE flips town here and you're voting him anyway
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #2728 (ISO) » Wed Sep 01, 2021 7:35 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

I don’t blame you Aristeia. You’re just doing what you need to say in order to save scum!RCE.
I get it.
Norwe is spontaneous, has a stream-of-consciouness posting style, usually posts on catch-ups by commenting on past pages posts, gets rather fired up in certain moments in games, is relatively as playful as me in games and likes casual shitposting

- Bunno
Datisi
Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Drawn from Memory

Post Post #2729 (ISO) » Wed Sep 01, 2021 7:37 am

Post by Datisi »

norwee, can yoi address why you thought scum was trying to get mastina yeeted and then you kept yelling how rce is the best yeet?
I will straight up disregard all reason if you have a PR dream again. You can come back and be like, “I dreamt that Locke is a N2 Bulletproof Multitasking Cop and Self-Targeting Doctor,” and I will go, “Okay, Locke kill it is then.”
~M
Aristeia
Aristeia
She
Survivor
Aristeia
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2730 (ISO) » Wed Sep 01, 2021 7:37 am

Post by Aristeia »

Why would you care about me paining you if RCE flips town if you think RCE/Me are scum/scum?
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #2731 (ISO) » Wed Sep 01, 2021 7:39 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 2730, Aristeia wrote:Why would you care about me paining you if RCE flips town if you think RCE/Me are scum/scum?
I don’t. I was simply making an remark.
Anyway this is pointless bickering. I only need to make sure Mastina is convinced you are scum.
And to check if Datisi is really scum or not.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #2732 (ISO) » Wed Sep 01, 2021 7:40 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 2729, Datisi wrote:norwee, can yoi address why you thought scum was trying to get mastina yeeted and then you kept yelling how rce is the best yeet?
It wasn’t specifically referring to RCE? It was an gamestate read.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #2733 (ISO) » Wed Sep 01, 2021 7:41 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

Mafia would also try to distance.

Is this the supposed golden nugget that proves i was scum?

- Bunno
Datisi
Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Drawn from Memory

Post Post #2734 (ISO) » Wed Sep 01, 2021 7:42 am

Post by Datisi »

In post 2732, NorwegianboyEE wrote:
In post 2729, Datisi wrote:norwee, can yoi address why you thought scum was trying to get mastina yeeted and then you kept yelling how rce is the best yeet?
who is the scum other than us doing it?

also how do you intend to "check" if i am scum?
~M
Aristeia
Aristeia
She
Survivor
Aristeia
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2735 (ISO) » Wed Sep 01, 2021 7:46 am

Post by Aristeia »

In post 2731, NorwegianboyEE wrote:I don’t. I was simply making an remark.
Anyway this is pointless bickering. I only need to make sure Mastina is convinced you are scum.
And to check if Datisi is really scum or not.

1. What's the point of the remark? It feels like you're slipping that I am town(since why would scum!me give a shit about anything you say) and you're worried that you will get pained if RCE flips town(because if that happens you might still lose tommorrow)

2. Why does it even matter for you if Mastina is convinced that
I
am scum? You are trying to yeet RCE right now, my alignment is not actually the point, what do you even gain from convincing her that
I
am scum? It feels like you're just trying to discredit my counterargument because you don't want to address it.

3. How does this exchange have anything to do with Datisi?
Dwlee99
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: They/them

Post Post #2736 (ISO) » Wed Sep 01, 2021 7:49 am

Post by Dwlee99 »

Scum team is probably either Norwee/Mastina/T3 or Ari/RCE/(GCB/T3)
I prefer they, thanks :)
Aristeia
Aristeia
She
Survivor
Aristeia
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2737 (ISO) » Wed Sep 01, 2021 7:51 am

Post by Aristeia »

In post 2732, NorwegianboyEE wrote:
I don't understand how you can have a game state read that says the scum have chosen to try to kill Mastina today and then vote for someone whose only comment about Mastina is to say she's town.

Feels like something fake you made up and don't actually believe.
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #2738 (ISO) » Wed Sep 01, 2021 7:58 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

Vote RCE

- Bunno
Dwlee99
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2739 (ISO) » Wed Sep 01, 2021 8:04 am

Post by Dwlee99 »

In post 2736, Dwlee99 wrote:Scum team is probably either Norwee/Mastina/T3 or Ari/RCE/(GCB/T3)
Does anyone other than t3 disagree with this?
Datisi
Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Drawn from Memory

Post Post #2740 (ISO) » Wed Sep 01, 2021 8:15 am

Post by Datisi »

i am not sold on you being town but i currently have nothing concrete to actually point in scum!you's direction

this is subject to change once we actually get a list of claims and i try to figure out what vote is what yesterday
~M
Dwlee99
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2741 (ISO) » Wed Sep 01, 2021 8:25 am

Post by Dwlee99 »

In post 2740, Datisi wrote:i am not sold on you being town but i currently have nothing concrete to actually point in scum!you's direction

this is subject to change once we actually get a list of claims and i try to figure out what vote is what yesterday
Associatives based argument is this: RCE isn't hammered right now and I didn't vote him when I thought he was E-1. Now that could be a bluff or I could be lying about thinking he was E-1, sure, but in general I think an RCE/me team doesn't make sense. So it can't be S/S, so it is either S/T or T/T. If I was the scum here with RCE town then I would have thought to hammer him here. Okay let's say you want to ignore that cause I could be a trickster here. Then we still have that an RCE/Me team doesn't make sense, so the only way I can be scum is again still RCE town. But if RCE is town, then the team is me/norwee/t3 cause RCE isn't hammered and I think everyone has showed up. Now if Titus was still here she would be very upset but I also think this team does not make sense given my interactions with Norwee/T3 throughout the game. I mean right now t3 is trying to turn us into a 1v1 duel, which doesn't make sense if t3 is scum with me. So again, I don't make sense as scum here.
Dwlee99
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2742 (ISO) » Wed Sep 01, 2021 8:26 am

Post by Dwlee99 »

And if you don't believe me that there is no world I'm teamed with RCE then trust Retti.
Dwlee99
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2743 (ISO) » Wed Sep 01, 2021 8:35 am

Post by Dwlee99 »

Summary: pre-flip associatives say I'm not teamed with RCE or T3, so current wagon without quickhammer in ELO makes me town.
Datisi
Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Drawn from Memory

Post Post #2744 (ISO) » Wed Sep 01, 2021 8:38 am

Post by Datisi »

yeah i read it and am processing it

i'm not quite done bc i need to recheck you/t3 interactions and find where retti said that, but yeah i will take it into account
~M
RCEnigma
RCEnigma
Survivor
RCEnigma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2745 (ISO) » Wed Sep 01, 2021 2:21 pm

Post by RCEnigma »

In post 2739, Dwlee99 wrote:
In post 2736, Dwlee99 wrote:Scum team is probably either Norwee/Mastina/T3 or Ari/RCE/(GCB/T3)
Does anyone other than t3 disagree with this?
Here's where I stand on this.

I still don't think Mastina is sitting on a scum role and if they are then in any order it's the last slot I'd touch of the three.

So if I'm sitting on two votes and not elimmed yet the team is norwee/t3/+1 the easy answer is dwlee is the third with the voting pattern of dwlee/norwee lining up all game but a pain on me makes this slightly less likely. I don't see the motivation in claiming it and no one else is claiming any pains where there had to be 1 on bingle and 2 on FC knowing they had a doc potion in the pocket. I've also been stuck on the thought that the elims have been town refusing to reevaluate reads but still moving cohesively, but it's a lot more likely town has just been getting led by the nose and it's been dwlee being propped up as scums shield. Or norwees specifically.

So am I being honeypotted? Gcb trajectory on norwee isn't just a today issue and follows through from yesterday somewhat, aristeia doesn't have much reason to back me up as scum but I have like the nagging thought in the back of my mind that the team could be norwee/t3/aristeia and the defense of my slot is just holding out for a townie to feel confident enough to throw a vote down on a slot they can blitz.
RCEnigma
RCEnigma
Survivor
RCEnigma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2746 (ISO) » Wed Sep 01, 2021 2:24 pm

Post by RCEnigma »

In post 2741, Dwlee99 wrote:
In post 2740, Datisi wrote:i am not sold on you being town but i currently have nothing concrete to actually point in scum!you's direction

Associatives based argument is this: RCE isn't hammered right now and I didn't vote him when I thought he was E-1. Now that could be a bluff or I could be lying about thinking he was E-1, sure, but in general I think an RCE/me team doesn't make sense. So it can't be S/S, so it is either S/T or T/T. If I was the scum here with RCE town then I would have thought to hammer him here. Okay let's say you want to ignore that cause I could be a trickster here. Then we still have that an RCE/Me team doesn't make sense, so the only way I can be scum is again still RCE town. But if RCE is town, then the team is me/norwee/t3 cause RCE isn't hammered and I think everyone has showed up. Now if Titus was still here she would be very upset but I also think this team does not make sense given my interactions with Norwee/T3 throughout the game. I mean right now t3 is trying to turn us into a 1v1 duel, which doesn't make sense if t3 is scum with me. So again, I don't make sense as scum here.
I hadn't really considered you + t3 interactions but I don't think grouping you with norwee is bizarre.
RCEnigma
RCEnigma
Survivor
RCEnigma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2747 (ISO) » Wed Sep 01, 2021 2:33 pm

Post by RCEnigma »

VOTE: Norwee

Titus went down with a mostly correct solve and if she was spot on and dwlee is pulling the wool over our eyes then Titus has permission to swirlie me. But 1 red flip at a time.
RCEnigma
RCEnigma
Survivor
RCEnigma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2748 (ISO) » Wed Sep 01, 2021 2:36 pm

Post by RCEnigma »

The game makes a lot more sense in that light. It explains why the reaction to Titus hero solve was that explosive. It also explains norwee pushing me day 2 to further discredit Titus day 1 reads as one of the few defenders by trying to push the narrative my defense wasn't genuine.
Dwlee99
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2749 (ISO) » Wed Sep 01, 2021 2:39 pm

Post by Dwlee99 »

I will accept Titus swirle if t3/norwee are scum cause I scumread her because I townread those two

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”