Johoohno
He
16777215 km/h
16777215 km/h
Pronoun: He

Post Post #850 (ISO) » Sat Oct 04, 2008 8:15 pm

Post by Johoohno »

Vote count
(7 players alive = 4 to lynch before deadline)
(1) qwints - Cass

Not voting:
Mariyta, qwints. Rage, sekinj, TheSweatpantsNinja, thinktank

Deadline:
Wednesday 22 October 2:00 PM (GMT -5 according to forum clock)
Mariyta
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #851 (ISO) » Sun Oct 05, 2008 2:54 am

Post by Mariyta »

Yeah, I agree. I'm more willing to believe Qwints than Sweatpants at this point, which is sad.
Millions long for immortality who don't know what to do with themselves on a rainy Sunday afternoon.
-Susan Ertz

Whoever thinks grammar is not important, think again. Capitalization is the difference between helping your Uncle Jack off a horse and helping your uncle jack off a horse.
Cass
Cass
Mafia Scum
Cass
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #852 (ISO) » Sun Oct 05, 2008 5:23 am

Post by Cass »

TheSweatpantsNinja wrote:
cass wrote: I know for a fact that Qwintz is scum. I have good hope to live through the night. If you guys think massclaiming now is necessary, go ahead, but I don't think it is.
If cass has evidence that makes qwintz scum, and its damning to the point where either cass is lying or qwintz is scum, then a massclaim really isn't necessary today, all it gives is scum night targets.
Exactly.

And yes, I'm pretty much claiming cop here. I could elaborate, but I think scum has plenty of information already. For that same reason, massclaim seemed better tomorrow, to me, but now that TSPN has claimed I'd like to see Think's claim too. Perhaps then Sekinj can tell us some more.

TSPN's claim makes no sense at all. Also, does his location not put us at six possible locations, Sekinj? And with MM being in my start location, that whole location thing seems kinda shaky... Also, why would the Baron die/lose if the emissary dies? Mar has also claimed this lose condition, and that seems very off. Makes me think one of them is scum.
Can't bake an omelette without killing a few people.
thinktank
thinktank
Goon
thinktank
Goon
Goon

Post Post #853 (ISO) » Sun Oct 05, 2008 5:47 am

Post by thinktank »

Alright, so I'm going to assume that the majority of people want me to claim, which is what it seems like. Here goes nothing..

My amazing night power is!

I get to pick a person, and learn that person's name!!!

and I'm given three roles and two of those roles are in game. That didn't help too much as the first one dead was one of them...
Armlx: What has he done to make you think he's scum.
Mizzy: Other than not scumhunt, not post much as of late other than jokes and lurk a bit?

Oman: This is known as "doing a thinktank".
thinktank
thinktank
Goon
thinktank
Goon
Goon

Post Post #854 (ISO) » Sun Oct 05, 2008 5:47 am

Post by thinktank »

btw thats pick a person every night, if that wasn't clear.
Mizzy: Other than not scumhunt, not post much as of late other than jokes and lurk a bit?

sekinj
sekinj
Mafia Scum
sekinj
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #855 (ISO) » Sun Oct 05, 2008 6:19 am

Post by sekinj »

@think: name?
Show
-sekinj

To Do:
├óÔé¼┬ó [s]Find a job[/s]
├óÔé¼┬ó [s]Find an apartment[/s]
├óÔé¼┬ó Pack
├óÔé¼┬ó Move
Rage
Rage
Goon
Rage
Goon
Goon

Post Post #856 (ISO) » Sun Oct 05, 2008 6:52 am

Post by Rage »

Nobody has counter-claimed the Emissary, so I'm confident Qwints is scum and our lynch for today. However, we can't just follow a cop, no matter how confirmed he is, so I strongly advocate learning as much as we can about roles that seem fishy/have recently been claimed and getting everyone on the same page.

@
Thinktank
, your power is pretty much useless now. All of the names have been released, so unless someone has Knowledge like I have, then you can't really add much. Why didn't you confirm anyone when/after we were nameclaiming? Also, knowing what you know would be very good to have now, the names you have learned so far, and the roles that you know exist in the game (rather, the two that you know may exist in the game).

Also @
Thinktank
, what is your role's name? I think Sekinj just asked that, but I also want to know.

@
Sekinj
, are you going to reveal any information now?

@
Cass
Sekinj
and
Thinktank
, do you have any win/lose conditions? I'll say any conditions I have after you guys.

@
Mariyta
, Don't feel left out, I will have a question for you after they claim their conditions, if any.

@
TheSweatpantsNinja
, have you made any progress reading through the game? Also, I'm not saying do it, but if you had to vote for someone who would it be and why?
I'm a rageaholic! I just can't live without rageahol!
sekinj
sekinj
Mafia Scum
sekinj
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #857 (ISO) » Sun Oct 05, 2008 10:58 am

Post by sekinj »

@rage: I need to know think's role first.
Show
-sekinj

To Do:
├óÔé¼┬ó Pack
├óÔé¼┬ó Move
qwints
qwints
Mafia Scum
qwints
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #858 (ISO) » Sun Oct 05, 2008 11:09 am

Post by qwints »

Well, it looks like everyone is pretty much convinced that I'm scum. All I can say is that I've been completely open and have done my best to be helpful.

With Cass's claim, it's clear that either Cass or I are scum. If there are three scum then today is lynch or lose. Thus we can't afford to make a mistake. It will probably be too late to lynch Cass once I come up town. So I want everyone to look back at yesterday and see Cass's strange behavior that I set forth earlier. Remember that he came the day after a no-lynch.
thinktank
thinktank
Goon
thinktank
Goon
Goon

Post Post #859 (ISO) » Sun Oct 05, 2008 11:15 am

Post by thinktank »

I am the Herald

Mariyta
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #860 (ISO) » Sun Oct 05, 2008 11:27 am

Post by Mariyta »

thinktank wrote:I am the Herald
Please answer the rest of Rage's questions, too. They're very important.
Millions long for immortality who don't know what to do with themselves on a rainy Sunday afternoon.
-Susan Ertz

Whoever thinks grammar is not important, think again. Capitalization is the difference between helping your Uncle Jack off a horse and helping your uncle jack off a horse.
sekinj
sekinj
Mafia Scum
sekinj
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #861 (ISO) » Sun Oct 05, 2008 11:49 am

Post by sekinj »

Vote: Sweat

His claim is a lie. He is really either an Alchemist or a Bard.

The biggest tip off he gave was his night quarter. The Baron's Quarters is not a legit area. My knowledge says there are 5 night quarters, and I can personally verify what those 5 are. 4 of them are confirmed in the death information in Johoohno's Post 0. and then I was moved to the stables last night, which confirm the 5th. The Baron's Quarters do not exist, which lead me to believe as Rage mentioned ealier that the mod is probably the Baron.

I'm still suspicious of quintz, but sweat has given himself away.
Show
-sekinj

To Do:
├óÔé¼┬ó Pack
├óÔé¼┬ó Move
thinktank
thinktank
Goon
thinktank
Goon
Goon

Post Post #862 (ISO) » Sun Oct 05, 2008 11:52 am

Post by thinktank »

Why didn't I confirm anyone?
Because I didn't find anything contrary to my results and just because someone didn't lie about their name doesn't mean anything.

As for my information:
I was told of three roles and of those 2 are in the game. They were Beast Master, Hangman and Chancellor.

Mariyta
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #863 (ISO) » Sun Oct 05, 2008 12:01 pm

Post by Mariyta »

thinktank wrote:Why didn't I confirm anyone?
Because I didn't find anything contrary to my results and just because someone didn't lie about their name doesn't mean anything.

As for my information:
I was told of three roles and of those 2 are in the game. They were Beast Master, Hangman and Chancellor.
So you can confirm Sekinj. That's pretty important information, ya know. Anyway, I'm willing to vote for either Qwints or Sweatpants. Don't care which, though I think Sweatpants is the more glaring scum at this point. We have one vote for qwints, one for Sweatpants at this point. I'll go whichever way Rage goes (sorry to put that pressure on you, but I trust your judgment).
-Susan Ertz

Rage
Rage
Goon
Rage
Goon
Goon

Post Post #864 (ISO) » Sun Oct 05, 2008 12:04 pm

Post by Rage »

@
Thinktank
, Any win/lose condition?
Rage
Rage
Goon
Rage
Goon
Goon

Post Post #865 (ISO) » Sun Oct 05, 2008 12:19 pm

Post by Rage »

Sorry Sekinj, but a qwints lynch would prove so much more than a Sweatpants lynch. We pretty much know he isn't the Baron, so confirmation from a Cop would be more help than a lynch that (other) scum can hop on fairly quickly if we are somehow wrong.

By the way, I think the Baron claim is crap and there really is no way to know if he is the Baron if a random townie dies. Just to be sure, let's see if I understand truly what Sweatpants claims:

If Sweatpants is telling the truth
:
- Cass gets to investigate him tonight and prove his innocence, which may result in a Sekinj lynch for trying to prove him wrong
- Any townie is liable to die during the night, just like any night. What's more likely is that he isn't targeted and scum pushes for his lynch, which would be interesting to see because then we'd know it was a mislynch. There's more of a chance we may be wrong about Sweatpants than Qwints, because, most notably, we don't know Sekinj's alignment.

If Sweatpants is lying
:
- Cass gets to prove his guiltiness and he is lynched tomorrow.
- Sweatpants lives through the night

Also, I'd like my unanswered question to be answered before I undoubtedly prove Qwints is scum:
Rage wrote:@Cass, Sekinj and Thinktank, do you have any win/lose conditions? I'll say any conditions I have after you guys.
Mariyta wrote:So you can confirm Sekinj. That's pretty important information, ya know.
I don't think he can. From what we've seen so far, he can just confirm they exist. Let's get this cleared up.

@
Thinktank
, do you know the alignment or any other information about the roles you know exist in the game?

Finally, don't vote until you are sure we have solved any irregularities and we all are ready to end the day! Remember, we still have tomorrow!
thinktank
thinktank
Goon
thinktank
Goon
Goon

Post Post #866 (ISO) » Sun Oct 05, 2008 12:36 pm

Post by thinktank »

win/lose condition? win: besides obviously eliminating scum, no. lose: no.

I do not know the alignment of the roles, only that two of them exist.

I can confirm Sekinj's claim however based on my information alone I can not confirm her alignment because my information is not indicative of alignment.

Qwints is VERY scummy and is pretty much a given scum I would say. Although, if what Sekinj says is true then Sweats is just blatantly lying and he's gotten caught. Based on that I would be more inclined to vote Sweats as he is just blatantly making stuff up.

qwints
qwints
Mafia Scum
qwints
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #867 (ISO) » Sun Oct 05, 2008 1:15 pm

Post by qwints »

sekinj wrote:
Vote: Sweat

His claim is a lie. He is really either an Alchemist or a Bard.

The biggest tip off he gave was his night quarter. The Baron's Quarters is not a legit area. My knowledge says there are 5 night quarters, and I can personally verify what those 5 are. 4 of them are confirmed in the death information in Johoohno's Post 0. and then I was moved to the stables last night, which confirm the 5th. The Baron's Quarters do not exist, which lead me to believe as Rage mentioned ealier that the mod is probably the Baron.

I'm still suspicious of quintz, but sweat has given himself away.
We lynched MafiaMann because he got his night quarters wrong. I don't think that's as strong a tell as you make it out to be.But sweatpantsninja feels really scummy to me. So
vote sweatpantsninja

After he flips scum, we should either lynch cass or thinktank. I think those are probably the scum based on their actions.
sekinj
sekinj
Mafia Scum
sekinj
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #868 (ISO) » Sun Oct 05, 2008 2:04 pm

Post by sekinj »

@rage: Yes. I have the same win condition that OGML had. I hinted at it then, but neither of us said Emissary. I lose right away if the Emissary dies. and I win when the Baron is no longer threatened.

I am a believer of lynching the scummiest player each day. sweat's mistake was blatant.
Show
-sekinj

To Do:
├óÔé¼┬ó Pack
├óÔé¼┬ó Move
Rage
Rage
Goon
Rage
Goon
Goon

Post Post #869 (ISO) » Sun Oct 05, 2008 3:48 pm

Post by Rage »

qwints wrote:But sweatpantsninja feels really scummy to me. So vote sweatpantsninja
*cough* outing-your-scum-buddy */cough*
Qwints wrote:After he flips scum, we should either lynch cass or thinktank. I think those are probably the scum based on their actions.
You still think Cass is scum, even though 3 people have claimed to lose if he dies? What about Sweatpants, and his apparent fakeclaim?

The more you post, and the more I think we've exhausted everything we're going to get from you and should just put you down.
Thinktank wrote:Based on that I would be more inclined to vote Sweats as he is just blatantly making stuff up.
The way I see it, we have two major things to vote on right now:

Cass's investigation is sane, we lynch Qwints.
Sekinj's Knowledge that Sweatpants lied about his role.

I am more willing to vote with Cass, because he can learn something new each night, whereas we already have enough information for a Sweatpants lynch.

Also, Sekinj is confirmed town. Depending on who asks, I will answer. And I'll provide why when you ask, don't worry. Just know that I'm certain she has the same lose condition as I do.

@
Sekinj
, I don't think they matter much anymore, but please don't reveal your lose condition any more than you have to. We want to avoid scum knowing it, because something super-pro-town happens when he's nightkilled, am I right?

@
Everyone
, One more thing, do we think there are only two scum? If Qwints and Sweatpants both flip scum, and we still haven't won, who do you think is the last scum? From what we've learned so far, I would probably vote for Thinktank, but things may change and sway my opinion.

@
Cass
, have you investigated anyone else, and who? With this comes the possibility of confirming a couple people tonight, so it may be best to answer the question tomorrow, or before Qwints is lynched.

Finally, I'll be voting Qwints today. Not now, but today.
Rage
Rage
Goon
Rage
Goon
Goon

Post Post #870 (ISO) » Sun Oct 05, 2008 3:55 pm

Post by Rage »

Forgot to mention, but according to Qwints logic...
Qwints wrote:With Cass's claim, it's clear that either Cass or I are scum. If there are three scum then today is lynch or lose. Thus we can't afford to make a mistake. It will probably be too late to lynch Cass once I come up town. So I want everyone to look back at yesterday and see Cass's strange behavior that I set forth earlier. Remember that he came the day after a no-lynch.
Cass cannot possibly be scum because I lose if he is lynched. If he's nightkilled, something interesting happens, but I don't think anyone except me needs to know that right now.

... Qwints is scum.
sekinj
sekinj
Mafia Scum
sekinj
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #871 (ISO) » Sun Oct 05, 2008 3:57 pm

Post by sekinj »

@rage: I guess I'd still be a bit more comfortable knowing in more detail how cass knows quintz is scum... that is why I'd rather vote sweaty today. I just feel 100% on him since he in effect outed himself, rather than my 95% sure on quintz because I believe cass.
Show
-sekinj

To Do:
├óÔé¼┬ó Pack
├óÔé¼┬ó Move
Cass
Cass
Mafia Scum
Cass
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #872 (ISO) » Mon Oct 06, 2008 12:50 am

Post by Cass »

My win condition is basically that all scum need to die. No special lose condition. I was not aware something interesting would be caused by my death. I agree you should not go into any detail on that, whatever it may be.
@Cass, have you investigated anyone else, and who? With this comes the possibility of confirming a couple people tonight, so it may be best to answer the question tomorrow, or before Qwints is lynched.
I have been here only one night.

@Sekinj: if you assume I'm a cop, you've got all the details. Also a question: you mentioned that someone here 'has to lie', or something like that. Could that be TSPN? I mean, a non-existant location, a role that's unlikely to be in the game, all that seems just a really dumb thing for scum to claim, so it makes me wonder.

I'm pretty sure TSPN is scum. But I'd prefer to lynch the person I'm 100% sure is scum. She's squirming right now, but I don't think anyone seriously still thinks I'm the liar between us two.
Can't bake an omelette without killing a few people.
sekinj
sekinj
Mafia Scum
sekinj
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #873 (ISO) » Mon Oct 06, 2008 2:42 am

Post by sekinj »

@cass: You are right, I know someone is lying. and it Could be sweaty. I don't know what motivation there is for lying... I'd like to see a reaction from him before switching my vote to quints.

@rage: I don't have any other details in my win condition. I don't know what if anything happens if the emissary dies, I just know that I lose. However, I DO knwo that there are 3 different win conditions out there...

unvote
Show
-sekinj

To Do:
├óÔé¼┬ó Pack
├óÔé¼┬ó Move
Mariyta
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #874 (ISO) » Mon Oct 06, 2008 6:59 am

Post by Mariyta »

If there are 3 scum, I'm willing to bet it's qwints, Sweatpants and thinktank. My vote is going to qwints, but not until we decide we can't learn anything more for today.
-Susan Ertz

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”