Bingle
Survivor
Bingle
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1925 (ISO) » Tue Aug 24, 2021 10:38 am

Post by Bingle »

In post 1919, T3 wrote:completely terrible
It isn't. It's weak, but I AM slightly more likely to effort as scum than as town, particularly given that I haven't had a scumgame that made sense to effort in in quite a while. It is 100% reasonable for mastina to see my behavior and go "Oh shit, is Bingle scum here?" I am objectively not an awful elimination choice.

More though, the reactions to the case are terrible. No one who has leant any support to the case has in any way shown an effort in actually reading me. Some of these (Norwee for example) have been up front about it. Waffley and unsure, but willing to trust the word of a townread.

Others (Mom) have been very vocal about how I'm obvious scum for no real reason.

WRT Fleameta, you're townreading faer for omgus tunneling you, when I don't really see an omgus tunnel. The admission that Flea engages in meta manipulation only strengthens my "Don't give a fuck" about your metaclear. ​Mastina locktowned faer in ODM early and accurately and has had literally the exact opposite reaction here. Their (collective) entire approach to hydra-ing gives the impression of not wanting to be held accountable for things.
Bingle
Bingle
Survivor
Bingle
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1926 (ISO) » Tue Aug 24, 2021 10:42 am

Post by Bingle »

In post 1922, NorwegianboyEE wrote:I get thr vibe that Bingle is playing very reactively and trying to do exactly what is required to avoid the lim. Rather than solving for real and of their own voalition.
Not what I'm doing, not what mastina's claiming I'm scum for, and not a scumtell for me, but this is the kind of thing that makes Norwee's reaction to me a town one compared to Momflea's.
T3
T3
He/him
Survivor
T3
He/him
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: He/him

Post Post #1927 (ISO) » Tue Aug 24, 2021 1:04 pm

Post by T3 »

In post 1925, Bingle wrote:
In post 1919, T3 wrote:completely terrible
It isn't. It's weak, but I AM slightly more likely to effort as scum than as town, particularly given that I haven't had a scumgame that made sense to effort in in quite a while. It is 100% reasonable for mastina to see my behavior and go "Oh shit, is Bingle scum here?" I am objectively not an awful elimination choice.

More though, the reactions to the case are terrible. No one who has leant any support to the case has in any way shown an effort in actually reading me. Some of these (Norwee for example) have been up front about it. Waffley and unsure, but willing to trust the word of a townread.

Others (Mom) have been very vocal about how I'm obvious scum for no real reason.

WRT Fleameta, you're townreading faer for omgus tunneling you, when I don't really see an omgus tunnel. The admission that Flea engages in meta manipulation only strengthens my "Don't give a fuck" about your metaclear. ​Mastina locktowned faer in ODM early and accurately and has had literally the exact opposite reaction here. Their (collective) entire approach to hydra-ing gives the impression of not wanting to be held accountable for things.
I don't have them as a townlock and the meta manipulation was my one caveat to my townread.
RCEnigma
RCEnigma
Survivor
RCEnigma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1928 (ISO) » Tue Aug 24, 2021 2:03 pm

Post by RCEnigma »

In post 1766, Fairy Circle wrote:Kewl, our action got conf'd.
TLNDE, does not exist on a scumteam with Bingle.
Can you expand on this? What eliminates this possibility and how does either flip affect that?

Just from game flow I can make the assumption your thinking is S/T with tldne as the latter but what is your assessment on a bingle!town flip?

I think it's easier to eliminate a pairing like bingle/FC than Bingle/tldne. Actually didn't realize FC pained bingle when I was going through interactions D1.

Why were you(FC) more eager to jump on my wagon at day start than Bingle whom you felt strongly enough to pain n1?
T3
T3
He/him
Survivor
T3
He/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1929 (ISO) » Tue Aug 24, 2021 2:23 pm

Post by T3 »

And also FC being massively scummy.
The Limit Does Not Exist
The Limit Does Not Exist
Goon
The Limit Does Not Exist
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1930 (ISO) » Tue Aug 24, 2021 4:37 pm

Post by The Limit Does Not Exist »

In post 1872, T3 wrote:If this is town I will eat my anime hat.
What warrants such confidence? Or do you just have a taste for hats?

-S
The Limit Does Not Exist
The Limit Does Not Exist
Goon
The Limit Does Not Exist
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1931 (ISO) » Tue Aug 24, 2021 4:39 pm

In post 1917, Bingle wrote:So unless GCB had both pained and healed me, unless I was healed limit could be reasonably sure I was pained exactly once. The only way I was healed was if it was done by GCB, which wouldn't catch limit in a lie, or if scum did it. IF limit is scum here, they knew that their claim of only you having pained me was a safe one to make before they made it. This is not evidence that limit is scum, btw, just evidence that townreading limit on the basis of the Harmo result is blegh.
This is true.

That said it should be reasonably evident from my opening that we had
some
kind of potentially useful info, for whatever that's worth.

-S
The Limit Does Not Exist
The Limit Does Not Exist
Goon
The Limit Does Not Exist
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1932 (ISO) » Tue Aug 24, 2021 4:40 pm

And specifically I hoped it was a guilty because I misread the room pretty badly about how Bingle was being read. I still think he's pretty town, and I'm surprised to see this much pressure on him especially when he clearly has no potions and poses very little threat if scum.

-S
Dwlee99
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: They/them

Post Post #1933 (ISO) » Tue Aug 24, 2021 4:53 pm

Post by Dwlee99 »

Bingle town limit town get RCE
I prefer they, thanks :)
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #1934 (ISO) » Tue Aug 24, 2021 6:33 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

I will now recite the mandatory speech.
Dear scummer. Has it really been two, five or ten years? If not, please disregard this message and get back to solving. Distribute token of appreciation and applaud.
*Clap clap*
Norwe is spontaneous, has a stream-of-consciouness posting style, usually posts on catch-ups by commenting on past pages posts, gets rather fired up in certain moments in games, is relatively as playful as me in games and likes casual shitposting

- Bunno
Dwlee99
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1935 (ISO) » Tue Aug 24, 2021 6:33 pm

Post by Dwlee99 »

Happy scum day broseph
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #1936 (ISO) » Tue Aug 24, 2021 8:21 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 1926, Bingle wrote:
In post 1922, NorwegianboyEE wrote:I get thr vibe that Bingle is playing very reactively and trying to do exactly what is required to avoid the lim. Rather than solving for real and of their own voalition.
Not what I'm doing, not what mastina's claiming I'm scum for, and not a scumtell for me, but this is the kind of thing that makes Norwee's reaction to me a town one compared to Momflea's.
If you make Mastina doubt herself i’ll consider voting FC.
Part of the reason why i’m voting you is because Mastina has given no signal that she doesn’t 100% believe you are scum.
Norwe is spontaneous, has a stream-of-consciouness posting style, usually posts on catch-ups by commenting on past pages posts, gets rather fired up in certain moments in games, is relatively as playful as me in games and likes casual shitposting

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #1937 (ISO) » Tue Aug 24, 2021 8:22 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

I’ll do some research myself later to see if this is similar to scum!Bingle in their other games. But i’m happy sheeping Mastina for now.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #1938 (ISO) » Tue Aug 24, 2021 9:29 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

Bingle might just be another MBOS Mathblade.
But the alliance always wins in the end.

- Bunno
Dwlee99
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1939 (ISO) » Wed Aug 25, 2021 12:26 am

Post by Dwlee99 »

In post 1933, Dwlee99 wrote:Bingle town limit town get RCE
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #1940 (ISO) » Wed Aug 25, 2021 12:31 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

How about you CONVINCE me.

- Bunno
Dwlee99
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1941 (ISO) » Wed Aug 25, 2021 12:34 am

Post by Dwlee99 »

So bingle no potion and no see other potion. Not mafia

Limit give good gut feeling. Not mafia

Rce bad vibe >:(
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #1942 (ISO) » Wed Aug 25, 2021 12:38 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

Don’t belittle me >:(

- Bunno
Dwlee99
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1943 (ISO) » Wed Aug 25, 2021 12:42 am

Post by Dwlee99 »

I did not intend to I'm just lazy
T3
T3
He/him
Survivor
T3
He/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1944 (ISO) » Wed Aug 25, 2021 1:19 am

Post by T3 »

In post 1930, The Limit Does Not Exist wrote:

-S
I don't see a world in which you are town tbh
Dwlee99
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1945 (ISO) » Wed Aug 25, 2021 1:31 am

Post by Dwlee99 »

That's what we thought about Titus :nerd:
Bingle
Bingle
Survivor
Bingle
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1946 (ISO) » Wed Aug 25, 2021 2:46 am

Post by Bingle »

In post 1936, NorwegianboyEE wrote:If you make Mastina doubt herself i’ll consider voting FC.
Part of the reason why i’m voting you is because Mastina has given no signal that she doesn’t 100% believe you are scum.
Nah, I’m good. The field in which I grow my fucks lies empty and barren.
Bingle
Bingle
Survivor
Bingle
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1947 (ISO) » Wed Aug 25, 2021 4:31 am

Post by Bingle »

In post 1944, T3 wrote:
In post 1930, The Limit Does Not Exist wrote:

-S
I don't see a world in which you are town tbh
Mind explaining why?

I don’t see a particularly strong case to town or scum them. If they flip town, it will have 0 impact on my reads. If they flip scum I’ll think specifically you are slightly more likely to be town, but not with any real degree of certainty.

I’d rather not do D1 three times if we can avoid it.
Dwlee99
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1948 (ISO) » Wed Aug 25, 2021 4:34 am

Post by Dwlee99 »

In post 1947, Bingle wrote:I’d rather not do D1 three times if we can avoid it.
Do you think RCE flip gives us info?
Bingle
Bingle
Survivor
Bingle
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1949 (ISO) » Wed Aug 25, 2021 5:02 am

Post by Bingle »

In post 1946, Bingle wrote:
In post 1936, NorwegianboyEE wrote:If you make Mastina doubt herself i’ll consider voting FC.
Nah, I’m good. The field in which I grow my fucks lies empty and barren.
To expound: the tools I would have to use to buck the lim here are exactly the same from town me and scum me, and mastina knows it. Anything I do to try and convince mastina I’m town is what I’d be doing as scum to try to convince mastina I’m town, and because both of us are aware of that, there’s no point in doing any of those things.

I could point out that mastina hasn’t been consistent with reading me since 2015 when we played ikaruga and my strategy for the game was literally make sure no one listens to mastina, but that argument isn’t an alignment indicative one.

It is far more productive for me to talk about how I think RCE’s looking for reasons people aren’t paired is probably a town approach to solving, how your inability to pin down how you should be treating me but attempting to do so repeatedly and seemingly genuinely at that looks like you genuinely don’t know my alignment, how T3 is giving off exactly the same vibe as he did in his last like 4 town games but how the way he’s treating individual slots is slightly off and so I’m conflicted.

But here’s the rub: that^ is also not town indicative, because that’s also a great way to set up false associations and generate townreads. I could try to burn the thread down and make my elim a slog, but that’s a pain in the ass. I could strategically buddy the right people to keep myself alive, and it would probably be a better route to take than assuming I can manipulate the gamestate enough to win this early, but that would require a lot of WIM.

The only way to ensure I’m not a distraction is to either eliminate me or end the game.

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”