Newbie 682 - Mayhem in Umore - Game Over, Scum Win!

For Newbie Games, which have a set format and experienced moderators. Archived during the 2023 queue overhaul.
nureins
nureins
100% Pure
nureins
100% Pure
100% Pure

Post Post #275 (ISO) » Sun Oct 05, 2008 6:28 am

Post by nureins »

mirth wrote: If Chuck is scum (I will be voting him in a bit as I will not risk this situation, I just don't want to end the day 2 players short), whoever his partner is should not have to suffer his childishness. If Chuck announces his scumpartner, this game will be called off. Just so you all know
The whole game is about scum-mates giving hints on their scumminess and the scumminess of their mates. After a correct lynch, everybody goes to read for the previous day to see connections. The task of any good scum is to present himself/herself as a villager, to hide, not to give hints, not to show who the mate is, etc. Even when pressure comes. Even when they are completely pressured. That you point out this advice to avoid people putting pressure on Chuck is EXTREMELY SCUMMY. It simply confirms to me that IF CHUCK WAS SCUM, YOU WERE A GOOD CANDIDATE TO BE HIS PARTNER.

This game is really nice. How some people falls down with pressure is also incredibly nice.
ChuckNorris
ChuckNorris
Townie
ChuckNorris
Townie
Townie

Post Post #276 (ISO) » Sun Oct 05, 2008 6:38 am

Post by ChuckNorris »

Just a note. I have claimed scum, because of Nureins. He has been such an asshole. He twisted my post, also he kept on adding snyde remarks. Also

@Mirth- Why would I reveal who my scumbuddy is?
"Lag is worse in real life than in Video games. If you don't believe me, look at Jesus, it took him 3 days to respawn after he died!" Khelvaster

"I'm what Doctor Spooner would call a Shining Wit!" Me
nureins
nureins
100% Pure
nureins
100% Pure
100% Pure

Post Post #277 (ISO) » Sun Oct 05, 2008 6:39 am

Post by nureins »

Mirth wrote:Nur, you can lynch me right now, if you want. Regardless of whether you're Chuck's partner or I'm Chuck's partner or one of the other 6 people here is Chuck's partner, this game is pretty much ruined.
Are you claiming scum too ?
This is gonna be really really really EASY.
This game is won because we discovered the mafia.

Seb's post has been really useful talking about the emotional aspects of the pressing situation. And I am sure that he has learnt a lot from this Chucky's experience. Am i right, pal ?
Caf's posts have been extremely useful pressing more and more.
Dej's contribution has been useful to provoke the final fall of chucky.
It is a pity that Mr. A did not participate in this final part of the game, for him to feel satisfied.
And I have contributed too.

So this town has collaborated a lot to discover Chucky.
And also to discover you, Mirth, because I guess you are the second one.
Chucky was feeling more and more lonely with your soft distancing. You had to lynch him much before, as he was risky for you. So it is a mistake in your side, too. Both mafia played badly.

Not 100 per cent sure yet, obviously, because many things are strange, but if so, congratulations mates...TOWN DID AN INCREDIBLE WORK IN THIS GAME !!!
ChuckNorris
ChuckNorris
Townie
ChuckNorris
Townie
Townie

Post Post #278 (ISO) » Sun Oct 05, 2008 6:39 am

Post by ChuckNorris »

EBWOP: So blame Nuriens. If he hadn't added the Snyde remarks, then maybe, just maybe I wouldn't have claimed.
"Lag is worse in real life than in Video games. If you don't believe me, look at Jesus, it took him 3 days to respawn after he died!" Khelvaster

nureins
nureins
100% Pure
nureins
100% Pure
100% Pure

Post Post #279 (ISO) » Sun Oct 05, 2008 6:40 am

Post by nureins »

ChuckNorris wrote:Just a note. I have claimed scum, because of Nureins. He has been such an asshole. He twisted my post, also he kept on adding snyde remarks. Also

@Mirth- Why would I reveal who my scumbuddy is?
haha, great !!!
Look MIRTH, you panicked more than chucky did. He was not going to tell us that you were his mate !!!

@chuck: because SHE KNOWS that you are scum. Because SHE IS YOUR PARTNER. Because SHE PANICKED.
Mirth
Mirth
Congratulations! You are ...
Mirth

Post Post #280 (ISO) » Sun Oct 05, 2008 6:41 am

Post by Mirth »

Actually, Nur, I'd only be the second choice lynch there. He claimed you're his partner. We cannot ignore his scum claim, so we have to lynch him. If he is scum, you would be the most obvious next lynch since he wouldn't have been lying about his own claim. I would be candidate number 2, if it came up that he flipped scum and you flipped town. If Chuck flips town, then we are actually fine and can continue with the game. If Chuck isn't lying and neither you nor I is his partner, this game can also be salvaged. If I am his partner, then it is still playable. But you must know that if Chuck flips scum, you're the logical next lynch even with him backtracking now.
Nur: right now, I ask you to continue to do what you are doing. Do not confirm nor deny.

This game can be salvaged, but Chuck might have destroyed it with his childishness. I PMed the mod. I am considering PMing Flay as well.

Chuck: the damage has already been done. Why would you out a scum buddy? I don't know. It's happened before and I could never understand it then either. Complete childishness maybe
Mirth
Mirth
Mirth

Post Post #281 (ISO) » Sun Oct 05, 2008 6:43 am

Post by Mirth »

Hmm, simulpost, no, Nur, I'm not claiming anything. But, the way you're jumping all over me after nothing more than mild FOSes the whole time makes me believe Chuck's claim.
nureins
nureins
100% Pure
nureins
100% Pure
100% Pure

Post Post #282 (ISO) » Sun Oct 05, 2008 6:45 am

Post by nureins »

push for my lynch. lets laugh a bit :)
Mirth
Mirth
Mirth

Post Post #283 (ISO) » Sun Oct 05, 2008 6:46 am

Post by Mirth »

Logical conclusion, Nur.
ChuckNorris
ChuckNorris
Townie
ChuckNorris
Townie
Townie

Post Post #284 (ISO) » Sun Oct 05, 2008 6:49 am

Post by ChuckNorris »

No I'm not gonna out my scumbuddy. But I tell you now...this is gonna be great to watch..hehe.

nureins
nureins
100% Pure
nureins
100% Pure
100% Pure

Post Post #285 (ISO) » Sun Oct 05, 2008 6:51 am

Post by nureins »

Mirth wrote:
Nur: right now, I ask you to continue to do what you are doing. Do not confirm nor deny.
I continue.
hiyaaaaaaaaaaa

LETS LYNCH SCUM !!
(just a bit of fun. Im not giving jumps. It is just a game).

Then, Mirth.

And hiyaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Mirth is not going to NK me tonight !!!
Because she wants to lynch me in day 2 !!!!!!!!

hiyaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
I want to lynch Mirth too in day 2.

(this is again fun, ill do a serious reflection after day 1, but I doubt something can change my view of this game a lot)
mirth wrote: I PMed the mod. I am considering PMing Flay as well.
If you are serious with this, now I have a critique for you. I ask you to make things openly using the thread. So all the players can see it and understand how mafia is so angry with their lynch.

If you dont do it openly in the thread, I think is a strategy to avoid your lynch in day 2. Useless in my opinion.
Mirth
Mirth
Mirth

Post Post #286 (ISO) » Sun Oct 05, 2008 6:54 am

Post by Mirth »

Nur, this isn't a case of strategy. This is a case of possible game breaking. Games have been called off for this in the past. This is a case of the Mod needs to look into this.

And regardless of who the lynch day 2 is, your or me, if that person isn't scum, the other one of us must necessarily die day 3. You and I both need to be lynched if Chuck flips scum. Order doesn't particularly matter, except to the two of us personally.

I'm also going to stop posting now until the authorities look into this mess.
ChuckNorris
ChuckNorris
Townie
ChuckNorris
Townie
Townie

Post Post #287 (ISO) » Sun Oct 05, 2008 6:55 am

Post by ChuckNorris »

May I ask why you aren't lynching me???

nureins
nureins
100% Pure
nureins
100% Pure
100% Pure

Post Post #288 (ISO) » Sun Oct 05, 2008 7:00 am

Post by nureins »

Mirth wrote:Nur, this isn't a case of strategy. This is a case of possible game breaking. Games have been called off for this in the past. This is a case of the Mod needs to look into this.
Do you really think a mod decision can change the satisfaction of finding both scums in day 1 so clearly ?
It cannot.

Mafia panicked. Town won. Mods call it as they want. You call it as you want. Right now, everybody knows the truth. And I congratulate the town for playing so well. I congratulate you too, because you had a difficult mate to play with. I am sorry. You could have done it better too, probably. But was a difficult play.
ChuckNorris
ChuckNorris
Townie
ChuckNorris
Townie
Townie

Post Post #289 (ISO) » Sun Oct 05, 2008 7:02 am

Post by ChuckNorris »

LYNCH ME DAMMIT

nureins
nureins
100% Pure
nureins
100% Pure
100% Pure

Post Post #290 (ISO) » Sun Oct 05, 2008 7:02 am

Post by nureins »

ChuckNorris wrote:May I ask why you aren't lynching me???
You are lynched already. And Mirth is lynched day 2. And if I am wrong in day 2, I am lynched day 3. We are just playing all these days now. And concluding the game for all of us :P
ChuckNorris
ChuckNorris
Townie
ChuckNorris
Townie
Townie

Post Post #291 (ISO) » Sun Oct 05, 2008 7:03 am

Post by ChuckNorris »

Why don't you all finish day 1 now?

nureins
nureins
100% Pure
nureins
100% Pure
100% Pure

Post Post #292 (ISO) » Sun Oct 05, 2008 7:05 am

Post by nureins »

ChuckNorris wrote:Why don't you all finish day 1 now?
people is not connected. they will connect in couple of days and youll see the result...do not rush, is a game...
ChuckNorris
ChuckNorris
Townie
ChuckNorris
Townie
Townie

Post Post #293 (ISO) » Sun Oct 05, 2008 7:11 am

Post by ChuckNorris »

Aw. I want to sign up for a new one, while I watch on with this one...

dejkha
dejkha
Mafia Scum
dejkha
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #294 (ISO) » Sun Oct 05, 2008 7:20 am

Post by dejkha »

nureins wrote:
dejkha wrote:
FOS: Chuck

I don't know if you two resolved that yet, but if not, why don't you take the time to answer them all in a single post to sort this out.
Please clarify to me:

- You do not know if WE resolved that because you are lost or
- You are not interested in OUR one-to-one debate.

If it is the first, you can ask and Im planning to do a summary, as I announced.
If it is the second, why ?
Yeah, I meant that I was lost. It kind of confused me since, from what I remember, Chuck kept saying he already answered and you were misreading his posts. But you kept saying he didn't answer. I didn't realized you said you would make a summary, but that should help clear things up for me :D

Chuck, assuming your are scum, why would you just give in? As said already, it is rather unfair to everyone else in the game. As frusterating as it can be at times, you should still go with it instead of just saying "Go ahead and lynch me, I don't care anymore."

If Chuck is scum there appears that there is only a few ways this can play out. I actually have to go with Nur on the matter of Mirth being Chucks scumbuddy. That's because earlier Chuck claimed Nur to be his scumbuddy, but now he's saying he won't give away his scumbuddy. It seems that Chuck was trying to take Nur down with him as a result of "twisting his words" and putting him under pressure, but ended up giving away that Nur isn't his scumbuddy.

And Mirth appears to be freaking out over the possibility of Chucks scumbuddy being revealed (even though it can ruin the game).
"You say that all my posts are stupid like a motherf***ing SOB. I'm sick and tired of your constant BS." - Zwet to me.

"Fuck you... You're a pompous, ignorant fool, dejkha, and I don't appreciate your incessant badmouthing of me." - Zwet
ChuckNorris
ChuckNorris
Townie
ChuckNorris
Townie
Townie

Post Post #295 (ISO) » Sun Oct 05, 2008 7:24 am

Post by ChuckNorris »

Dej wrote: That's because earlier Chuck claimed Nur to be his scumbuddy, but now he's saying he won't give away his scumbuddy. It seems that Chuck was trying to take Nur down with him as a result of "twisting his words" and putting him under pressure, but ended up giving away that Nur isn't his scumbuddy.
Unless
- I'm trying to hide him as my scumbuddy...

nureins
nureins
100% Pure
nureins
100% Pure
100% Pure

Post Post #296 (ISO) » Sun Oct 05, 2008 7:32 am

Post by nureins »

dejkha wrote: Yeah, I meant that I was lost. It kind of confused me since, from what I remember, Chuck kept saying he already answered and you were misreading his posts. But you kept saying he didn't answer. I didn't realized you said you would make a summary, but that should help clear things up for me :D
yes, he tried to insist and insist, to generate confusion. The task of a good townie is not believe anyone, go over the thread and discover it by yourself.
Today has been a long day here. I already did the summary. Post 267.
dejkha wrote: And Mirth appears to be freaking out over the possibility of Chucks scumbuddy being revealed (even though it can ruin the game).
And you are very correct here.
ChuckNorris
ChuckNorris
Townie
ChuckNorris
Townie
Townie

Post Post #297 (ISO) » Sun Oct 05, 2008 7:49 am

Post by ChuckNorris »

You never know. Nuriens might be lieing...

seb456zig
seb456zig
Goon
seb456zig
Goon
Goon

Post Post #298 (ISO) » Sun Oct 05, 2008 9:04 pm

Post by seb456zig »

@mirth 270
mirth wrote:Seb 254: This post bothers me a lot too. Seb, can you actually play through analyzing posts instead of just making these kinds of emotional statements?

I dont see this as an emotional post, i just know what its like to be under pressure, and using pressure as a strategy is like torture in the head.
Nur wrote: Seb's post has been really useful talking about the emotional aspects of the pressing situation. And I am sure that he has learnt a lot from this Chucky's experience. Am i right, pal ?
i cant tell if u were sarcastic but yea, i hav learnt sum stuff like dont wagon for a first post, read ALL pages. Dont claim town, even if you are, and probs other stuff ill remember later.

@Chucky, juust wait. You'll die eventualy. And its obvious that both Mirth and Nuriens are gonna die 2 & 3. 1 ov ems gonna be scum. I personaly thing its Mirth but thats juust a homage to my first post, and coz Mirth omgused me even when i took back my vote. I guess that this game is set. I cant
SMURFING
BELIEVE I WONT DIE, ITS A MIRACLE. I bet my life its 1 of dem anyway. Have fun in hell you mafia
SMURFS
. without the vowels, its not swearing :D
[i][u][b]I'm slightly older than Ani, that makes me slightly better than him![/b][/u][/i]
nureins
nureins
100% Pure
nureins
100% Pure
100% Pure

Post Post #299 (ISO) » Mon Oct 06, 2008 1:12 am

Post by nureins »

seb456zig wrote: i cant tell if u were sarcastic but yea, i hav learnt sum stuff like dont wagon for a first post, read ALL pages. Dont claim town, even if you are, and probs other stuff ill remember later.
No. I was not being sarcastic.

Funnily, you are not going to be lynched day 1. Learn, because you are not helping the town if you let yourself be lynched in day 1 so easily...

Return to “The Road to Rome [Newbie Games]”