Newbie 682 - Mayhem in Umore - Game Over, Scum Win!

For Newbie Games, which have a set format and experienced moderators. Archived during the 2023 queue overhaul.
nureins
nureins
100% Pure
nureins
100% Pure
100% Pure

Post Post #250 (ISO) » Sat Oct 04, 2008 10:10 am

Post by nureins »

EBWOP: the sentence "in the same post....things)." is a mistake on my side. This was not a mistake on the large list of Chucky's mistakes.
I will come soon with a summary. Enjoy the little chucky in the corner...
ChuckNorris
ChuckNorris
Townie
ChuckNorris
Townie
Townie

Post Post #251 (ISO) » Sat Oct 04, 2008 10:19 am

Post by ChuckNorris »

nureins wrote:
ChuckNorris wrote: a) I was looking to see if you got angr at me voting you. You didn't so I found you townie-y. Also I didn't say that you were the most likely town. You are twisting my words. Please don't.
You exactly said "I think he is likely to be town." This perfectly fits with my questioning. Do not move to a semantic level...
chuck wrote: b)You getting really angry. You immediately saying that "becuase I voted you, I must be scum." Kinda thing.
1. I am not angry at all. I am getting info. I am happy.
2. Your vote on me was just some extra points. You are ruining your position more and more.
chuck wrote: c)Hmmm. If I think abou it, me putting Seb at L-1, looks quite scummy, me being impatient looks scummy also.
In the same post, you think Im attacking you incorrectly (emotionally, angry, irrationally...) and correctly (rationally, coz you did scummy things).
You are in the corner. And you have no way to escape.

Re-Vote:Nuriens
Compared to you, I think Seb is town. But as usual you will now twist my words to make them scummy. As you always do as you can't think of anything actaully wrong with my posts.

For exaple for question b), you asked me what reaction I was looking for. You twisted my words to make them look as if I said you were angry, and using craplogic.
nureins wrote:EBWOP: the sentence "in the same post....things)." is a mistake on my side. This was not a mistake on the large list of Chucky's mistakes.
I will come soon with a summary. Enjoy the little chucky in the corner...

Hey guess what Nur, your an asshole who twists the things I write to make thm look scummy.
"Lag is worse in real life than in Video games. If you don't believe me, look at Jesus, it took him 3 days to respawn after he died!" Khelvaster

"I'm what Doctor Spooner would call a Shining Wit!" Me
nureins
nureins
100% Pure
nureins
100% Pure
100% Pure

Post Post #252 (ISO) » Sat Oct 04, 2008 10:27 am

Post by nureins »

oh Re-vote

Fascinating.
I thought you considered me LIKELY townie 30 minutes ago !!!
This is gonna be a great day...

I go to sleep with a happy smile. Questions to come in a formal way.
nureins
nureins
100% Pure
nureins
100% Pure
100% Pure

Post Post #253 (ISO) » Sat Oct 04, 2008 10:29 am

Post by nureins »

And funnily, your only excuse is a mistake on my side that I POINTED OUT BEFORE YOU POSTED !!!

I am delighted. Very delighted.
seb456zig
seb456zig
Goon
seb456zig
Goon
Goon

Post Post #254 (ISO) » Sat Oct 04, 2008 12:29 pm

Post by seb456zig »

ChuckNorris wrote:
Re-Vote:Nuriens
Compared to you, I think Seb is town. But as usual you will now twist my words to make them scummy. As you always do as you can't think of anything actaully wrong with my posts.
Admit it, you know what I am, (though not my role) and you try to disguise it in words. Your subconcious is trying to get it off your(its) chest. The lieing seems like its getting to ya. Take a breather. Revoting isnt the healthiest thing for somone as stressed out as you. Just stop. Thisis just some nice advice. Go outside. Enjoy life. Relax. Forget about the tension of Mafia. Just forget, relax, and calm yourself.

Im not 100% sure on you actual team, wether it be :twisted:
MAFIA
:twisted: , or :)
Townie :)
but if you do want to live, act yourself and dont be a kiss-ass coz den no1 believes you. No im not attacking you, just advising you.
If you didnt read this coz you think you feel fine, READ IT

[post=terminate] lol
[i][u][b]I'm slightly older than Ani, that makes me slightly better than him![/b][/u][/i]
seb456zig
seb456zig
Goon
seb456zig
Goon
Goon

Post Post #255 (ISO) » Sat Oct 04, 2008 12:30 pm

Post by seb456zig »

[quote="nureins]Seriously. Your using Craplogic Nur.
Unvote
Vote:Nur

For using craplogic.[/quote]

This realy doesn't have to do with anything, just a technicality ive noticed. In your post this text Isn't even in the quote thingie. Just want to know from mod if youll count it. You shoodnt count it mr mod (aka mr mass of large amount).
[i][u][b]I'm slightly older than Ani, that makes me slightly better than him![/b][/u][/i]
ChuckNorris
ChuckNorris
Townie
ChuckNorris
Townie
Townie

Post Post #256 (ISO) » Sat Oct 04, 2008 8:24 pm

Post by ChuckNorris »

Wow. Thanks Seb. You've said something helpful. Now that I take a step back, I see I have over-reacted. But can everyone take a look at Nuriens. He is clearly trying to provoke me into making me look scummy. I'm not unvoteing because I feel my vote is now justified. I think he is scum trying to provoke and innocent townie(me) into looking like scum. Also if everyone could read Nuriens' posts. He is clearly twisting my words. Tbh, I don't really think seb is scum anymore. I do think his actions were scummy on page 1/2, but now imo, he's changed. That could be scum, butI doubt it now.
"Lag is worse in real life than in Video games. If you don't believe me, look at Jesus, it took him 3 days to respawn after he died!" Khelvaster

dejkha
dejkha
Mafia Scum
dejkha
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #257 (ISO) » Sun Oct 05, 2008 2:48 am

Post by dejkha »

FOS: Chuck

@Chuck: To be honest, the whole thing with nureins and his questions, which he said you haven't answered, seems a little confusing to me. I don't know if you two resolved that yet, but if not, why don't you take the time to answer them all in a single post to sort this out.

It does seem rather scummy to vote nureins supposedly to see if he got angry. I'm just not buying it. Especially since after he didn't get angry you said he was likely pro-town and then said you thought he was scum only a few posts later. Of course calling him an asshole doesn't help and is unnecessary.
"You say that all my posts are stupid like a motherf***ing SOB. I'm sick and tired of your constant BS." - Zwet to me.

"Fuck you... You're a pompous, ignorant fool, dejkha, and I don't appreciate your incessant badmouthing of me." - Zwet
nureins
nureins
100% Pure
nureins
100% Pure
100% Pure

Post Post #258 (ISO) » Sun Oct 05, 2008 4:19 am

Post by nureins »

dejkha wrote:

I don't know if you two resolved that yet, but if not, why don't you take the time to answer them all in a single post to sort this out.
Please clarify to me:

- You do not know if WE resolved that because you are lost or
- You are not interested in OUR one-to-one debate.

If it is the first, you can ask and Im planning to do a summary, as I announced.
If it is the second, why ?
nureins
nureins
100% Pure
nureins
100% Pure
100% Pure

Post Post #259 (ISO) » Sun Oct 05, 2008 4:21 am

Post by nureins »

dejkha wrote:

I don't know if you two resolved that yet, but if not, why don't you take the time to answer them all in a single post to sort this out.
Please clarify to me:

If it is the first, you can ask and Im planning to do a summary, as I announced.
nureins
nureins
100% Pure
nureins
100% Pure
100% Pure

Post Post #260 (ISO) » Sun Oct 05, 2008 4:28 am

Post by nureins »

dejkha wrote:

Please clarify to me:

caf19
caf19
Goon
caf19
Goon
Goon

Post Post #261 (ISO) » Sun Oct 05, 2008 4:30 am

Post by caf19 »

Chuck seems to be losing control of his arguments somewhat. Oscillating from voting nur, to unvoting as it was "to see if any reaction came", to revoting just a handful of posts later - it all seems rather reactionary and petulant. You act like nur's pursuing of you is unreasonable, but I really think it isn't.
ChuckNorris wrote:
Unvote
. I was voting to see if any reaction came from Nuriens. It seemed not. So, imo I think he is likely to be town.
Nuriens had actually reacted to your post, with disapproval. So it did seem out of place that you'd passed over this. Your clarification is also suspect:
ChuckNorris wrote:a) I was looking to see if you got angr at me voting you. You didn't so I found you townie-y. Also I didn't say that you were the most likely town. You are twisting my words. Please don't.
b)You getting really angry. You immediately saying that "becuase I voted you, I must be scum." Kinda thing.
You were looking for that specific reaction? Seems kinda unlikely that you'd get it, especially seeing as most competent players would avoid that kind of reaction. I don't really buy it - it looks more like you got cold feet on the nureins case and came up with any excuse to get off it.

Chuck, I'm not sold on you being scum, but you're definitely coming off worse from these recent exchanges. I think you need to take a more objective look at the thread. Why the sudden liability to changing your mind when you seemed like a relatively sensible player before?
ChuckNorris
ChuckNorris
Townie
ChuckNorris
Townie
Townie

Post Post #262 (ISO) » Sun Oct 05, 2008 4:50 am

Post by ChuckNorris »

caf19 wrote:Chuck seems to be losing control of his arguments somewhat. Oscillating from voting nur, to unvoting as it was "to see if any reaction came", to revoting just a handful of posts later - it all seems rather reactionary and petulant. You act like nur's pursuing of you is unreasonable, but I really think it isn't.
ChuckNorris wrote:
Unvote
. I was voting to see if any reaction came from Nuriens. It seemed not. So, imo I think he is likely to be town.
Nuriens had actually reacted to your post, with disapproval. So it did seem out of place that you'd passed over this. Your clarification is also suspect:
ChuckNorris wrote:a) I was looking to see if you got angr at me voting you. You didn't so I found you townie-y. Also I didn't say that you were the most likely town. You are twisting my words. Please don't.
b)You getting really angry. You immediately saying that "becuase I voted you, I must be scum." Kinda thing.
You were looking for that specific reaction? Seems kinda unlikely that you'd get it, especially seeing as most competent players would avoid that kind of reaction. I don't really buy it - it looks more like you got cold feet on the nureins case and came up with any excuse to get off it.

Chuck, I'm not sold on you being scum, but you're definitely coming off worse from these recent exchanges. I think you need to take a more objective look at the thread. Why the sudden liability to changing your mind when you seemed like a relatively sensible player before?
Well in answer to your last question, I suppose I was getting angry at the fact that he was twisting my words, always adding a comment to try and make me overreact, of course I did, and I see the failure in me as a Townie.

@Nur- Please post me the questions you want answered.

@dej- Do you fail to see Nur twisting my words?

@Caf- Same as above.

nureins
nureins
100% Pure
nureins
100% Pure
100% Pure

Post Post #263 (ISO) » Sun Oct 05, 2008 4:53 am

Post by nureins »

Also, my comment on posts 254 and 256.

254. SEB: Which is your position on Chuck now ? What do you think of my case ? What do you think of Chucky's reactions ?

256. Chucky's buddying is incredible. He immediately forgets everything about Seb and finds him scum no more !! Moreover, he takes a step back, but he yet finds me scum. Where is the step back ??

Which words of you have I twisted ? How am I provoking you into looking like scum ? I will accumulate all the questions in a list for my summary, if you prefer to avoid them again.
ChuckNorris
ChuckNorris
Townie
ChuckNorris
Townie
Townie

Post Post #264 (ISO) » Sun Oct 05, 2008 5:17 am

Post by ChuckNorris »

I give up.
Unote:Nur
Vote: ChuckNorris
- I'm scum. Hurry up and lynch me. I want to be in a new game.

nureins
nureins
100% Pure
nureins
100% Pure
100% Pure

Post Post #265 (ISO) » Sun Oct 05, 2008 5:41 am

Post by nureins »

ChuckNorris wrote:I give up.
Unote:Nur
Vote: ChuckNorris
- I'm scum. Hurry up and lynch me. I want to be in a new game.
who is your mate ?
so we can finish the game and start a new one...
ChuckNorris
ChuckNorris
Townie
ChuckNorris
Townie
Townie

Post Post #266 (ISO) » Sun Oct 05, 2008 5:50 am

Post by ChuckNorris »

Nuriens. You're my scumbuddy. :P

nureins
nureins
100% Pure
nureins
100% Pure
100% Pure

Post Post #267 (ISO) » Sun Oct 05, 2008 5:51 am

Post by nureins »

Chuck, I have been working in my questions to you. Please be considerate. Either answer all my points or tell me who is your mate and justify how this is possible...we have you, already, and we are close to your mate, dont you think ???

------------------------------------------

Summary of my questions. I first say where it was formulated.
Later, I make a brief SUMMARY (S) of the situation, for you not to need a whole reading (you are invited to go and read if you have doubts). Then I formulate clearly the QUESTION (Q). Then I formulate my brief OPINION (O). Finally, I make a summary of his ANSWERS (A). Except one question, there are no answers for any of them.

QUESTION 1. Formulated in POST 205.

S: You qualify your own behavior putting Seb at L-1.
Q: Why did you ask Caf about his thoughts on your idiotic behavior putting Seb at L-1?
O: Up to better view, buddying.
A: no answer.

QUESTION 2. Formulated in POST 227.

S: I point out your buddying. I point out your coaching game with Mirth. I vote you. I mild fos Mirth. You say "Could Nur possibly be scum trying to get 2 townies(possibly) as scumbuddies, therefore lynched?".
Q: Which of my opinions before Post 227 is scummy and why?
O: Up to better view, OMGUS.

QUESTION 3. Formulated in POST 228.

S: The same than in 2.
Q: Where have I said I want to lynch vote Mirth and you ?
O: Up to better view, hidding in Mirth, looking for help.
A: 233. FIRST ANSWER "making me and mirth look in everyone else's eyes scummy". Not an answer. It is just a repetition of the argument.
235. SECOND ANSWER (he says it is an answer) "Seriously. Your using Craplogic Nur. Unvote Vote:Nur". Not an answer. Just labelling my words as craplogic. Avoids to answer. And votes me. More OMGUS.
244. THIRD ANSWER. "I did not say you wanted to lynch both of us, I was merely saying that you were saying that me and Mirth were scumbuddies."
This is not an answer, as he is saying that he didnt say something that he said. If you accept this as an answer, however, another question appears. WHY DID YOU LIE? You can either answer Question 3 or this new question, that i formulated in POST

QUESTION 4. Formulated in POST 243.

S: Mirth criticizes Chuck somehow in two ways (is it so, Mirth?) First, craplogic is not explained. Second, how I am more suspicious than Seb suddenly. Chuck immediately unvotes me and finds me likely townie.
Q: Is there any relation between Mirth critique and your unvote?
O: Up to better view, he reacted to Mirth's opinion by pleasing her, as he feels protected by her (whatever Mirth is, town or scum).
A: no answer

QUESTION 5. Formulated in POST 243.

S: The same than in 4.
Q: Did you perceive your attitude (cralogic + vote) incorrect because of Mirth's post?
O: Up to better view, he didnt accept because later insisted revoting. Just he was pleasing Mirth, see 4.

QUESTION 6. Formulated in POST 247.

S: You catalogued Seb before as "almost certainly scum".
Q: Did you consider your reasons before your first vote to me scummier than those of Seb before ? If so, How much that "almost certainly scum"?
O: Up to a better view, he was pushing Seb's lynch. When attention came to him, he reacted OMGUS and voted me. He just used any excuse to consider me scummy. Basically, that I was attacking him and pointing out his incoherences.
A: No answer.

QUESTION 7. Formulated in POST 247.

S: You argued that my vote was for using CRAPLOGIC. Later you argued that my vote was to find out some reaction on my side.
Q: Did you set up a trap for me ? Which is the main reason for your first vote on me?
O: Up to better view, as people pointed out that Craplogic was not a good reason, he invented other. Quite quite scummy.
A: no answer

QUESTION 8. Formulated in POST 263.

S: Chuck argues repeatedly that I am twisting his words. That I am provoking him to appear scummy.
Q: Which words of you have I twisted? How am I provoking you ?
O: Up to better view, he just argues that because no answer to all my points.
nureins
nureins
100% Pure
nureins
100% Pure
100% Pure

Post Post #268 (ISO) » Sun Oct 05, 2008 5:58 am

Post by nureins »

Chuck, we are not gonna lynch you quickly. We want to find your mate now and lynching you quickly is of no help.
ChuckNorris
ChuckNorris
Townie
ChuckNorris
Townie
Townie

Post Post #269 (ISO) » Sun Oct 05, 2008 6:14 am

Post by ChuckNorris »

I have already said. It is Nuriens.

Mirth
Mirth
Congratulations! You are ...
Mirth

Post Post #270 (ISO) » Sun Oct 05, 2008 6:19 am

Post by Mirth »

You people only seem to post when I'm off being busy. Catch up now:

Chuck 242: I do not like this post. Trying to pass the vote off as a reaction test bothers me. It seemed serious.

Chuck 246: Now this here is crap logic. Anger is not necessarily scummy and not all scum get angry when voted. You lose. Thank you for playing. Enjoy your year's supply of turtle wax.

Nur 249: I strongly disagree with you. It is too early to be asking anyone for a claim. I also don't like how you assume that everyone will vote from Chuck. The only reason to ask for a claim is L-1. We're still two players short. This really really really bothers me.

Chuck 252: WTH? If you're going to vote him can you explain to us in small clear word what makes him worthy of a vote. Also please refrain from the cursing at other players thing. It is rude.

Seb 254: This post bothers me a lot too. Seb, can you actually play through analyzing posts instead of just making these kinds of emotional statements?

Chuck 256: this reaks of craplogic (he's scum because he's attacking me) and appeal to emotion (wah he's mean) I do not like it one bit.

On the self vote and scumclaim : this is horrible.
future note to all you newbies: this is unfair to everyone in the game. if you don't want to play, ask to get replaced, don't ruin it for everyone else.

I really really really don't like Nur asking outright who Chuck's buddy is. First of all, we do not know for a fact if Chuck is scum, or if he is pulling a Kuribo ala 617, where Kuribo lied to get himself out of the most painful game in existence. Also this is just plain bad sportsmanship. If Chuck is scum (I will be voting him in a bit as I will not risk this situation, I just don't want to end the day 2 players short), whoever his partner is should not have to suffer his childishness.
If Chuck announces his scumpartner, this game will be called off. Just so you all know

Nur, yes that was a critique.

I did a refresh before posting this, and I see Chuck has claimed a scum partner. I do not know whether to buy this or not, but I will be asking the mod to look into canceling this game. Thank you Chuck, you quite possibly ruined it for the rest of us. I hope you are happy.

Thank you, Chuck
nureins
nureins
100% Pure
nureins
100% Pure
100% Pure

Post Post #271 (ISO) » Sun Oct 05, 2008 6:19 am

Post by nureins »

Worse for you.

1. Nobody is gonna believe you.
2. We are gonna debate a lot to find your mate.
3. They are gonna ask me lot of things.
4. I am gonna answer with endlessly posts.
5. Day 1 is gonna be extremely long.
6. You will not be able to start another game for lot of time.
nureins
nureins
100% Pure
nureins
100% Pure
100% Pure

Post Post #272 (ISO) » Sun Oct 05, 2008 6:22 am

Post by nureins »

@mirth: CANCELLING THE GAME? haha

no no
Chuck's mate is you.
We are going to lynch him today.
We are going to lynch you tomorrow.
Mirth
Mirth
Mirth

Post Post #273 (ISO) » Sun Oct 05, 2008 6:23 am

Post by Mirth »

Nur, you can lynch me right now, if you want. Regardless of whether you're Chuck's partner or I'm Chuck's partner or one of the other 6 people here is Chuck's partner, this game is pretty much ruined.
caf19
caf19
Goon
caf19
Goon
Goon

Post Post #274 (ISO) » Sun Oct 05, 2008 6:27 am

Post by caf19 »

Dear me. Why can't people take their share of criticism without throwing a fit and trying to get themselves killed? It's childish.
Mirth wrote:
future note to all you newbies: this is unfair to everyone in the game. if you don't want to play, ask to get replaced, don't ruin it for everyone else.
This.

Return to “The Road to Rome [Newbie Games]”