Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #2950 (ISO) » Sun Aug 22, 2021 6:58 pm

Post by MathBlade »

This still doesn’t account for Titus saving the kill at all.
ScumBlade's eloquent performance left me utterly disoriented, debased, depraved and sent me spiraling into a horrific murky abyss with emotional turmoil and immense despair as my only companions until slowly I suffocate in my own gloom, surrounded by failure. I will never recover. -- Zachstralkita about Mini 1841
GTKAS -- MathBlade
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: They/Them

Post Post #2951 (ISO) » Sun Aug 22, 2021 6:59 pm

Post by DkKoba »

In post 2939, Titus wrote:
In post 2937, DkKoba wrote:
In post 2934, Titus wrote:VOTE: Not_Mafia

I think we do this here and hope this is what's going on rather than Chaos and Koba.

Everyone else here I am getting massive townpings on.
after this game u need to seriously update how you read me - i will cite every single game u misread me in and bury anything u try against me in the future, even if I am scum (although I expect you townread me still if i rand scum and you change nothing)
Then stop being so scummy. I'll always scumread you if you act above basic questioning, scream down my townreads, and attempt to carry grudges into future games.

Right now, I am looking at NM/Math, Chaos/you as my primaries.
"stop being so scummy"

oh sorry i didnt know shielding my townreads was scummy especially when they're accurate.

get real.
retired
"1 thing I will give you Dk, I think you are very good at manipulating. I don't mean that in a bad way, I just think you [have] this way with yourself. You know what to say and when to say [it]." ~VFP
"Koba doesn't really have a scumrange/townrange, Koba will kill your pet cat to win a game" ~Pooky
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2952 (ISO) » Sun Aug 22, 2021 6:59 pm

Post by DkKoba »

you wouldn't know my scumtells if they slapped you in the face
retired
"1 thing I will give you Dk, I think you are very good at manipulating. I don't mean that in a bad way, I just think you [have] this way with yourself. You know what to say and when to say [it]." ~VFP
"Koba doesn't really have a scumrange/townrange, Koba will kill your pet cat to win a game" ~Pooky
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker
Pronoun: She/her

Post Post #2953 (ISO) » Sun Aug 22, 2021 6:59 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 2947, Lukewarm wrote:I don't really want to kill nm. The umlaut flubber stuff at the very beginning of the game is just so hard to see them as partners.
Then who do you want to kill?
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

VLA Friday nights until Sunday morning.

All hail the Scum Empress!
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2954 (ISO) » Sun Aug 22, 2021 7:00 pm

Post by DkKoba »

In post 2944, Aristeia wrote:also I highly doubt Mastina listens to you given her wallposts in the Garfield game saying you're wrong
she also disagreed with you after the 3 scum doc game :P

she will not take criticism xD
retired
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #2955 (ISO) » Sun Aug 22, 2021 7:00 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 2950, MathBlade wrote:This still doesn’t account for Titus saving the kill at all.
That's scum's fault. I crumbed it as I had to. They still targeted Datisi.
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #2956 (ISO) » Sun Aug 22, 2021 7:00 pm

Post by MathBlade »

I will even give you Gamma checks a confirmed Townie N1.

Chaos outs scum have 1 gun then town knows there is a scum doctor in the setup as no other mafia role (besides traitor) gives a inno to gunsmith.

Then Titus is de facto lock town.
ScumBlade's eloquent performance left me utterly disoriented, debased, depraved and sent me spiraling into a horrific murky abyss with emotional turmoil and immense despair as my only companions until slowly I suffocate in my own gloom, surrounded by failure. I will never recover. -- Zachstralkita about Mini 1841
GTKAS -- MathBlade
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2957 (ISO) » Sun Aug 22, 2021 7:00 pm

Post by DkKoba »

altho tbf the 3 doc setup was alright because yall didnt even bother limming the obv fake vig :P
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2958 (ISO) » Sun Aug 22, 2021 7:02 pm

Post by DkKoba »

hey titus if chaos gets killed here- you target me tonight.

no questions asked.
retired
Aristeia
Aristeia
She
Survivor
Aristeia
She
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: She

Post Post #2959 (ISO) » Sun Aug 22, 2021 7:02 pm

Post by Aristeia »

In post 2949, MathBlade wrote:Nope they can’t. Assume all are town

Assume Chaos and Gamma claim D2.

Scum kill Gamma. Gamma’s N1 check becomes confirmed town/scum.

Chaos gets off another check. Two players confirmed gunless or Titus confirmed to have a gun.

Latter leaves 3 locktowns left unless scum get lucky and were checked by Chaos.

Otherwise still town sweep.
what if town eliminates gamma d1 and scum shoot chaos at night b4 he can out any results?
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #2960 (ISO) » Sun Aug 22, 2021 7:02 pm

Post by MathBlade »

So this is actually alignment cop, jailkeeper, informed town, informed setup vs 2 goons and a traitor.

This never passes a normal review so it can’t be right
GTKAS -- MathBlade
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2961 (ISO) » Sun Aug 22, 2021 7:02 pm

Post by DkKoba »

(koba why did you not say if they are town? well its because it is literally blatant that chaos is town and you have to be scum or horribly in another world to see otherwise.)
retired
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #2962 (ISO) » Sun Aug 22, 2021 7:03 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 2959, Aristeia wrote:
In post 2949, MathBlade wrote:Nope they can’t. Assume all are town

Assume Chaos and Gamma claim D2.

Scum kill Gamma. Gamma’s N1 check becomes confirmed town/scum.

Chaos gets off another check. Two players confirmed gunless or Titus confirmed to have a gun.

Latter leaves 3 locktowns left unless scum get lucky and were checked by Chaos.

Otherwise still town sweep.
what if town eliminates gamma d1 and scum shoot chaos at night b4 he can out any results?
You mean what if town throws and scum are god tier?

Then it’s possible scum win but that’s not even remotely probable
GTKAS -- MathBlade
Lukewarm
Lukewarm
Paragon of Mafia Hunters
Lukewarm
Paragon of Mafia Hunters
Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Post Post #2963 (ISO) » Sun Aug 22, 2021 7:03 pm

Post by Lukewarm »

Chaos's claimed role is super weak in my opinion. It has 1 player in the entire game it can inno, and 1 player in the entire game that it can guilty. And then 10 players that it gives a "fuck if I know" result.

It feels weird that I am somewhat doubtful of the claim because of how shitty it is, and also the fact that it still managed to land on both its inno and its guilty already, to then see you sitting there arguing that it is doubtful because the town is too powerful

Maybe I am just dense (and I am still not gonna take the time to run models lol)
Aristeia
Aristeia
She
Survivor
Aristeia
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2964 (ISO) » Sun Aug 22, 2021 7:03 pm

Post by Aristeia »

In post 2962, MathBlade wrote:You mean what if town throws and scum are god tier?

well it is
a path
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #2965 (ISO) » Sun Aug 22, 2021 7:04 pm

Post by MathBlade »

There should always be a path for town and scum to win that doesn’t rely on the other side throwing the game
GTKAS -- MathBlade
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2966 (ISO) » Sun Aug 22, 2021 7:04 pm

Post by DkKoba »

In post 2963, Lukewarm wrote:Chaos's claimed role is super weak in my opinion. It has 1 player in the entire game it can inno, and 1 player in the entire game that it can guilty. And then 10 players that it gives a "fuck if I know" result.

It feels weird that I am somewhat doubtful of the claim because of how shitty it is, and also the fact that it still managed to land on both its inno and its guilty already, to then see you sitting there arguing that it is doubtful because the town is too powerful

Maybe I am just dense (and I am still not gonna take the time to run models lol)
since you're sitting in poe - how do you feel about ari/math scum team?
retired
Lukewarm
Lukewarm
Paragon of Mafia Hunters
Lukewarm
Paragon of Mafia Hunters
Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Post Post #2967 (ISO) » Sun Aug 22, 2021 7:05 pm

Post by Lukewarm »

In post 2953, Titus wrote:
In post 2947, Lukewarm wrote:I don't really want to kill nm. The umlaut flubber stuff at the very beginning of the game is just so hard to see them as partners.
Then who do you want to kill?
I am waffling between joining Math on the chaos wagon, or just voting math atm
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #2968 (ISO) » Sun Aug 22, 2021 7:05 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 2964, Aristeia wrote:
In post 2962, MathBlade wrote:You mean what if town throws and scum are god tier?

well it is
a path
It’s also a path to victory for town if scum no kill every night.

Play shouldn’t be balanced around that.

There has to be a remotely probable path to victory.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2969 (ISO) » Sun Aug 22, 2021 7:06 pm

Post by DkKoba »

are umlaut or chaos at all experienced in setup creation/design?
retired
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #2970 (ISO) » Sun Aug 22, 2021 7:06 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 2963, Lukewarm wrote:Chaos's claimed role is super weak in my opinion. It has 1 player in the entire game it can inno, and 1 player in the entire game that it can guilty. And then 10 players that it gives a "fuck if I know" result.

+1
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2971 (ISO) » Sun Aug 22, 2021 7:06 pm

Post by DkKoba »

In post 2968, MathBlade wrote:
In post 2964, Aristeia wrote:

well it is
a path
It’s also a path to victory for town if scum no kill every night.

Play shouldn’t be balanced around that.

There has to be a remotely probable path to victory.
its more likely titus is scum here over chaos. get real.
retired
Aristeia
Aristeia
She
Survivor
Aristeia
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2972 (ISO) » Sun Aug 22, 2021 7:06 pm

Post by Aristeia »

if math is scum, he is traitor scum and protecting NM main scum imo.

i dont see a world where mathblade main scum forgets to submit NK and then spends the entire day hard defending the person most likely to be blamed for "forgetting to submit the NK"
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #2973 (ISO) » Sun Aug 22, 2021 7:07 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 2970, Titus wrote:

+1
Why is Chaos informed when there’s already an informed in the OP?
GTKAS -- MathBlade
Lukewarm
Lukewarm
Paragon of Mafia Hunters
Lukewarm
Paragon of Mafia Hunters
Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Post Post #2974 (ISO) » Sun Aug 22, 2021 7:07 pm

Post by Lukewarm »

In post 2966, DkKoba wrote:

since you're sitting in poe - how do you feel about ari/math scum team?
That would be strictly a poe solve for me. I town read ari like the entire game :dead: :dead:

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”