Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Pronoun: They/Them

Post Post #1951 (ISO) » Mon Aug 16, 2021 3:58 pm

Post by DkKoba »

In post 1948, Alchemist21 wrote:You’ve done a lot of sheeping and you always seem hesitant to strike out on your own to make a play. It feels like you don’t know what to do with your own vote a lot of the time.
thanks for helping make the case for pooky being town
retired
"1 thing I will give you Dk, I think you are very good at manipulating. I don't mean that in a bad way, I just think you [have] this way with yourself. You know what to say and when to say [it]." ~VFP
"Koba doesn't really have a scumrange/townrange, Koba will kill your pet cat to win a game" ~Pooky
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #1952 (ISO) » Mon Aug 16, 2021 4:10 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 1948, Alchemist21 wrote:You’ve done a lot of sheeping and you always seem hesitant to strike out on your own to make a play. It feels like you don’t know what to do with your own vote a lot of the time.
If I am right on who this is, she’s actually probably one of the smarter players in the game.

Not in the mood to read today but wanted to say this so okay?
ScumBlade's eloquent performance left me utterly disoriented, debased, depraved and sent me spiraling into a horrific murky abyss with emotional turmoil and immense despair as my only companions until slowly I suffocate in my own gloom, surrounded by failure. I will never recover. -- Zachstralkita about Mini 1841
GTKAS -- MathBlade
Alchemist21
Alchemist21
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Alchemist21
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1953 (ISO) » Mon Aug 16, 2021 4:33 pm

Post by Alchemist21 »

If y’all have meta that says Ari’s Town then fine.
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: Any

Post Post #1954 (ISO) » Mon Aug 16, 2021 5:34 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 1951, DkKoba wrote:
I was kinda thinking Aristeia might be Pooky a little bit earlier, you saying so makes it near certain
FYI Pooky was not who I initially thought Ari was but her play makes more sense as town if she is Pooky
<Embrace The Void>

“A flipped coin doesn't always land heads or tails. Sometimes it may never land at all...”
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #1955 (ISO) » Mon Aug 16, 2021 5:45 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 1954, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 1951, DkKoba wrote:
I was kinda thinking Aristeia might be Pooky a little bit earlier, you saying so makes it near certain
FYI Pooky was not who I initially thought Ari was but her play makes more sense as town if she is Pooky
I will bet the game she’s not Pooky but she’s good.

I don’t believe in outing but I don’t believe in misleading people either.
ScumBlade's eloquent performance left me utterly disoriented, debased, depraved and sent me spiraling into a horrific murky abyss with emotional turmoil and immense despair as my only companions until slowly I suffocate in my own gloom, surrounded by failure. I will never recover. -- Zachstralkita about Mini 1841
GTKAS -- MathBlade
Aristeia
Aristeia
She
Survivor
Aristeia
She
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: She

Post Post #1956 (ISO) » Mon Aug 16, 2021 8:37 pm

Post by Aristeia »

You can tell I am townie because I am happy to be town-read without any guilt in my heart <3 Mathblade
Datisi
Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Drawn from Memory

Pronoun: it/he

Post Post #1957 (ISO) » Mon Aug 16, 2021 8:44 pm

Post by Datisi »

aristeia, what are your thoughts currently? how come you're not voting anyone?
I will straight up disregard all reason if you have a PR dream again. You can come back and be like, “I dreamt that Locke is a N2 Bulletproof Multitasking Cop and Self-Targeting Doctor,” and I will go, “Okay, Locke kill it is then.”
~M
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Pronoun: They/Them

Post Post #1958 (ISO) » Tue Aug 17, 2021 1:10 am

Post by DkKoba »

just townblock datisi, I, ari, chaos, and NM and we win gg ez
Titus maybe but i never can read her so im pensive abt it
retired
"1 thing I will give you Dk, I think you are very good at manipulating. I don't mean that in a bad way, I just think you [have] this way with yourself. You know what to say and when to say [it]." ~VFP
"Koba doesn't really have a scumrange/townrange, Koba will kill your pet cat to win a game" ~Pooky
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker
Pronoun: She/her

Post Post #1959 (ISO) » Tue Aug 17, 2021 2:43 am

Post by Titus »

In post 1958, DkKoba wrote:just townblock datisi, I, ari, chaos, and NM and we win gg ez
Titus maybe but i never can read her so im pensive abt it
I can't townblock Ari though.
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

VLA Friday nights until Sunday morning.

All hail the Scum Empress!
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1960 (ISO) » Tue Aug 17, 2021 2:43 am

Post by Titus »

Also, you're Vulture
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Datisi
Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Drawn from Memory

Post Post #1961 (ISO) » Tue Aug 17, 2021 2:55 am

Post by Datisi »

In post 760, tris wrote:
MegAzumarill (4):
Datisi , Aristeia , Gamma Emerald , Vulture
ChaosOmega (4):
Lukewarm , MathBlade , Alchemist21 , Titus
In post 767, T3 wrote:Prism is towny, mostly gut though.
VOTE: chaos
so, at this part of the game, chaos became the leading wagon. umlaut was posting at the time. he gave zero shits about chaos getting run up. if a partner had been getting run up, a partner that people (is anyone other than alch actually?) are claiming is so important to the scumteam, you'd think umlaut would be doing... something?

also all of luke/math/alch are voting chaos here and uhh. don't like it one bit.
I will straight up disregard all reason if you have a PR dream again. You can come back and be like, “I dreamt that Locke is a N2 Bulletproof Multitasking Cop and Self-Targeting Doctor,” and I will go, “Okay, Locke kill it is then.”
~M
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1962 (ISO) » Tue Aug 17, 2021 2:59 am

Post by Titus »

Datisi are you townlocking Koba?
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Datisi
Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Drawn from Memory

Post Post #1963 (ISO) » Tue Aug 17, 2021 3:00 am

Post by Datisi »

no, why?
~M
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1964 (ISO) » Tue Aug 17, 2021 3:01 am

Post by Titus »

If Meg and Chaos are both town, then it makes sense that scum are split on the wagons.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1965 (ISO) » Tue Aug 17, 2021 3:03 am

Post by Titus »

We would have one scum in Ari Gamma Koba, likely not Gamma.
One in Luke Math Alch, likely not Math
Umlaut off.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Datisi
Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Drawn from Memory

Post Post #1966 (ISO) » Tue Aug 17, 2021 3:03 am

Post by Datisi »

i've heard a different vca theory once. if town starts wagoning other town and there's a pure wagon on a townie, it's in scum's interest to make a counterwagon on another townie.

not saying i'm working from that assumption to scumread the trio, but i will need much more evidence that scum are spread out across both wagons than "it would make sense if this were the case".
~M
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1967 (ISO) » Tue Aug 17, 2021 3:05 am

Post by Titus »

In post 1966, Datisi wrote:i've heard a different vca theory once. if town starts wagoning other town and there's a pure wagon on a townie, it's in scum's interest to make a counterwagon on another townie.

not saying i'm working from that assumption to scumread the trio, but i will need much more evidence that scum are spread out across both wagons than "it would make sense if this were the case".
That's possible, but unlikely unless said townie has high value to scum. Otherwise, why not let them burn?
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #1968 (ISO) » Tue Aug 17, 2021 3:08 am

Post by MathBlade »

Both of these theories suck imho.

You don’t know what scum would or wouldn’t do until you find the narrative.

Start from what is known which is Umlaut scum.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
Datisi
Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Drawn from Memory

Post Post #1969 (ISO) » Tue Aug 17, 2021 3:09 am

Post by Datisi »

because they can let the townie burn *anyway*, and then the next day they can go "wow gee guys you voted meg? like i told you we should vote omega hehe" and then you get another misyeet.

i do think it's somewhat unlikely luke/alch are scum together because blatant wagoning together is blatant, but that just makes me think math is more scum and i really need explanation for why he's apparently town by play
~M
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1970 (ISO) » Tue Aug 17, 2021 3:11 am

Post by Titus »

In post 1968, MathBlade wrote:Both of these theories suck imho.

We know Meg is town. We know Datisi is town. I know I am town. I trust Datisi's scumhunting this game so that Chaos is town enough to run a VCA supposing he is.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1971 (ISO) » Tue Aug 17, 2021 3:13 am

Post by Titus »

In post 1969, Datisi wrote:because they can let the townie burn *anyway*, and then the next day they can go "wow gee guys you voted meg? like i told you we should vote omega hehe" and then you get another misyeet.

i do think it's somewhat unlikely luke/alch are scum together because blatant wagoning together is blatant, but that just makes me think math is more scum and i really need explanation for why he's apparently town by play
He's the town dumbass ngl. I've miselimed him a lot for pushing against consensus like this. He refuses to consider the possibility he's wrong on Chaos despite pushing against locktown. He'll pick whatever fight he needs to as town to get his SR eliminated.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

ChaosOmega
ChaosOmega
Mafia Scum
ChaosOmega
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1972 (ISO) » Tue Aug 17, 2021 3:14 am

Post by ChaosOmega »

I also think it's unlikely Luke and Alch are scum together from how they've interacted. I do think it's likely one of them is scum and is trying to pocket the other.
Is it any wonder things seem so awry? We swim in a sea of confusion and don't have to think to survive, so nobody listens!
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #1973 (ISO) » Tue Aug 17, 2021 3:16 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 1970, Titus wrote:
In post 1968, MathBlade wrote:Both of these theories suck imho.

We know Meg is town. We know Datisi is town. I know I am town. I trust Datisi's scumhunting this game so that Chaos is town enough to run a VCA supposing he is.
Not doubting any of those reads.
I am saying your VCA is flawed.

Your VCA is better when you have a scum narrative. Your biggest weakness when doing VCA is not finding it which then makes it a field day for scum to manipulate.

VOTE: Unvote
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #1974 (ISO) » Tue Aug 17, 2021 3:18 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 1971, Titus wrote:
In post 1969, Datisi wrote:because they can let the townie burn *anyway*, and then the next day they can go "wow gee guys you voted meg? like i told you we should vote omega hehe" and then you get another misyeet.

He's the town dumbass ngl. I've miselimed him a lot for pushing against consensus like this. He refuses to consider the possibility he's wrong on Chaos despite pushing against locktown. He'll pick whatever fight he needs to as town to get his SR eliminated.
That’s the thing.

If Chaos is town there has to be a deep wolf.
Otherwise Meg or Chaos get hammered D1.
GTKAS -- MathBlade

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”