Marashu
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #476 (isolation #1) » Wed Jul 28, 2021 12:59 pm

Post by Marashu »

By the end of P2:
- not liking Rodan's Elim All Liars joke vote. I also superficially am not a fan of T3 being everywhere with joke claims.
P3:
Lukewarm's half-baked defense of T3 after defending him is odd. I want to watch how his reads develop.

P4: No reason to disbelieve the House claim. Nora's reaction is strange, though.

@Angel Warriors
, why is it a bad thing for House to claim?

P5: I can see the scum motivation for T3 wanting to massclaim, but I also think that town T3 is more likely to suggest it, given his entrance.

P6: Momrangal is the other part of Angel Warriors, right? Talking about reactions to the claim is a good idea, I think, but I still think that the other hydra head's kneejerk reaction was kinda scummy.
I'm also so deep in House's pocket right now I can feel the lint.

P7: Dangit, now I need to figure out if ther was Angel/Rodan Scum Theatre happening here. That was a pretty decent defense, but there's a couple situations where I think Rodan's scum play comes out more aggressively, and it won't be visible D1.
Suspicion of Lukewarm grows because of . Both because of answering for another player (a bit more common for scum to do), and because I don't see how the SL on Angel developed.

P8: And, 174's read on Angel flips on 175. Hm.
Kyouko's 177 I read as a reaction to catching up, but after it was pointed out, yeah, it does sound like a slip.
Robert sounds like confused town.

P9:Ah, so Guillotina was memeing. I was wondering when he'd start posting.
mastina can be town

P12: Gamma's starting to feel town here.
I'm still not getting any town pings from kyouko after the defense, but where's the resistance?

P13? 14? I started reading and lost count:
Starting to see Titus engage here, which is nice.

P16: Ok, but most of the senior team of Chrono Trigger were from Enix' biggest franchise Dragon Quest, so Chrono Trigger was already a Square Enix game even though that hadn't happened. Agree about Chrono Cross, though (I don't believe the dream team worked on or even signed off on that project).
Starting to feel like Guillotina is town by this point. Roden's feeling a bit more strongly as town at this point.
Am I wrong about Lukewarm? But if not Lukewarm, who can I tunnel?

P18: I don't mind Dwlee's entrance.

P19: All posted since I started catch-up. Wow.
Robert still doesn't feel like a good elim to me. Still sounds like confused town.

VOTE: Kyouko

My super-accurate day 1 solve is currently {Kyouko, Lukewarm, Angel}. Prove me wrong.
Marashu
Marashu
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Marashu
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #478 (isolation #2) » Wed Jul 28, 2021 1:15 pm

Post by Marashu »

So if RHM, then maybe Lukewarm was being whiteknighted?

But I have to ask @Robert, what about Lukewarm's posts before was genuine?
Marashu
Marashu
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Marashu
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #480 (isolation #3) » Wed Jul 28, 2021 1:37 pm

Post by Marashu »

In post 479, Lukewarm wrote:
In post 476, Marashu wrote: Lukewarm's half-baked defense of T3 after defending him is odd. I want to watch how his reads develop.
When did I ever defend T3 this game?
In post 58, Lukewarm wrote: He has made the same fake claim 3 games in a row now (like, same role and everything), so I don't actually think that it is all that AI at this point.

Like scum T3 would 100% make the claim now that he can just point back at the other 2 games.

So, I am not saying it is scummy, but I do not think it is a reason to town read him
This. I guess half-baked isn't the right word? Non-committal is probably more accurate. You voted for him, then said that it's not scummy, but also that it's not towny. It comes off kind of weakly to me.
Suspicion of Lukewarm grows because of . Both because of answering for another player (a bit more common for scum to do), and because I don't see how the SL on Angel developed.
I don't think that I answered for someone else? Like I purposefully commented vaguely with a it "stood out to me" with no other info about why it stood out to me because I did not want to answer for roden

I also, don't think that answering for someone else is something scum are more likely to do, but ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
In previous games I, as scum, have been caught for that, with it pointed out as the reason for the SR. But ok, that is a fair point on Roden; I still would like your thoughts on why you were thinking of voting Angel up until that point.
Am I wrong about Lukewarm? But if not Lukewarm, who can I tunnel?
I am actually not sure why you are suspicious of me atm. Can you explain your read a bit more?
Until I didn't really get anything suggesting town, and besides the posts I commented on above, felt superficial.

Why did you only focus on the parts that are about you?
Marashu
Marashu
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Marashu
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #495 (isolation #4) » Wed Jul 28, 2021 3:43 pm

Post by Marashu »

I think I'm missing something that both Angel and House saw in Dwlee.
Marashu
Marashu
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Marashu
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #658 (isolation #5) » Sat Jul 31, 2021 3:46 am

Post by Marashu »

In post 657, Dwlee99 wrote:Also I'm guessing that House is confirmed now? Cause I'm assuming that's who got shot
Why do you assume that?
Marashu
Marashu
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Marashu
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #664 (isolation #6) » Sat Jul 31, 2021 4:00 am

Post by Marashu »

VOTE: Dwlee99
Marashu
Marashu
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Marashu
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #665 (isolation #7) » Sat Jul 31, 2021 4:01 am

Post by Marashu »

I also want to hear from Robert. He still has some unanswered questions from D1
Marashu
Marashu
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Marashu
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #700 (isolation #8) » Sat Jul 31, 2021 4:43 am

Post by Marashu »

In post 691, Angel Warriors wrote:
In post 690, Titus wrote:
In post 688, Angel Warriors wrote:
In post 684, Titus wrote:Dwlee99 rage genuine. Alignment unknown
yeah I agree but I think dwlee is probably still scum. if dwlee isn't scum, who is? like poe is already narrowed down. dwlee has to be scum otherwise the numbers dont work out.

-nornberabebar
Who is the PoE?
Roden, Dwlee, Robert, Mastina
that's what I'm looking at rn.

-nornornornror
And why don't the numbers work out? From your POV is it possible that all the scum is within {Roden, Dwlee, Robert, Mastina}?
Marashu
Marashu
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Marashu
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #729 (isolation #9) » Sat Jul 31, 2021 6:07 am

Post by Marashu »

Hey Robert, while you're here, what about Lukewarm before was genuine?
Marashu
Marashu
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Marashu
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #780 (isolation #10) » Sat Jul 31, 2021 7:12 am

Post by Marashu »

UNVOTE: Dwlee
Marashu
Marashu
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Marashu
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #781 (isolation #11) » Sat Jul 31, 2021 7:12 am

Post by Marashu »

Just saw that extra vote in the vote count.
Marashu
Marashu
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Marashu
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #794 (isolation #12) » Sat Jul 31, 2021 7:46 am

Post by Marashu »

In post 786, Dwlee99 wrote:Btw because of drooo don't E-1 people anymore. Treat E-1 like a hammer
Don't know if it can be moved around, but I think it's safe to play as if it can.
Angel Warriors wrote:BTW I just noticed the DROO thing. pretty sure that's a scum factional ability. its not very protown in this setup.

I see a lot of crumbed town power at this point. I dont think town has a double vote.
Dwlee is town.

-nornornronronr
Unless scum is gambiting to get pressure off of Dwlee, but I think they were trying to sneak a fasthammer in there. For now I'm inclined to agree.

Still processing Robert's D2 (I can tell it's AtE, but that doesn't make it any easier). If we're talking resistance, I feel like Roden has more pushback than Robert, but that's 100% from memory and I haven't gone to double-check it, so take that with a grain of salt. I'm not against going with Robert today, though. I'm waiting to hear from people who haven't posted yet today.

PEdit I don't think it's Roden.
Marashu
Marashu
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Marashu
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #819 (isolation #13) » Sat Jul 31, 2021 8:40 am

Post by Marashu »

In post 816, Roden wrote:
In post 798, Roden wrote:Dwlee isn't confirmed town just because of the DROO vote btw. I don't see why scum outs the fact they have an extra vote just to put Dwlee at E-3. It looks more like they're trying to scare people off their wagon.
Can I get another opinion on this?
My current guess is that they tried to get DROOOOO when Dwlee was at E-2, so that if someone did get Dwlee to E-1, it would be a hammer. I don't know if that timeline lines up - going to go look if the E-2 was before or after the first VC.
Marashu
Marashu
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Marashu
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #821 (isolation #14) » Sat Jul 31, 2021 8:41 am

Post by Marashu »

In post 818, Guillotina wrote:Who the fuck is Drop
probably Scum. In the flavour OP, DROO is the sound Yakra makes.
Marashu
Marashu
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Marashu
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #822 (isolation #15) » Sat Jul 31, 2021 8:43 am

Post by Marashu »

In post 819, Marashu wrote:
In post 816, Roden wrote:
In post 798, Roden wrote:Dwlee isn't confirmed town just because of the DROO vote btw. I don't see why scum outs the fact they have an extra vote just to put Dwlee at E-3. It looks more like they're trying to scare people off their wagon.
Can I get another opinion on this?
My current guess is that they tried to get DROOOOO when Dwlee was at E-2, so that if someone did get Dwlee to E-1, it would be a hammer. I don't know if that timeline lines up - going to go look if the E-2 was before or after the first VC.
Nevermind - the E-2 was before the first VC. So yeah, I don't know why.
Marashu
Marashu
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Marashu
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #824 (isolation #16) » Sat Jul 31, 2021 8:45 am

Post by Marashu »

In post 817, Lukewarm wrote: Last night i got to VOTE: Gamma as where i wanted to go for the day :)
What does this mean?
Marashu
Marashu
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Marashu
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #832 (isolation #17) » Sat Jul 31, 2021 9:23 am

Post by Marashu »

Roden wrote:
In post 795, Angel Warriors wrote:Droo is absolutely 1000% a scum ability this game and the fact that it didn't hammer Robert yesterday points further in that direction.

The Robert wagon dismantled just as quickly as it built but they sat at L-1 long enough for the opportunistic hidden scum vote to quickly hammer him but it never happened.

The entire time, people were hyper aware of roberts wagon and the state of it, but the same thing wasn't given kyuko given guillotinas accidental hammer.
Reread this post and I think these three points are actually really solid. Scum showing their hand with the unnecessary Dwlee vote makes me think that RMH and Dwlee are likely both scum just because of how the DROO vote has been handled.
Hm, yeah. Like, why show it off now otherwise? Why not hold off and see if you can sneak in a hammer? It doesn't make sense.
Guillotina wrote:There is no way scum don’t use that vote to secretly hammer one of us. No, that vote placement there was to scare us, or it’s just a town vote. Is Droo guaranteed to be a scum ability?
Only by flavour.

VOTE: Dwlee and we'll see what happens.
Marashu
Marashu
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Marashu
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #852 (isolation #18) » Sat Jul 31, 2021 9:59 am

Post by Marashu »

In post 849, Titus wrote:
In post 789, Angel Warriors wrote:BTW I just noticed the DROO thing. pretty sure that's a scum factional ability. its not very protown in this setup.

I see a lot of crumbed town power at this point. I dont think town has a double vote.
Dwlee is town.

-nornornronronr
DROO thing?
Check the most recent VC
Marashu
Marashu
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Marashu
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #859 (isolation #19) » Sat Jul 31, 2021 10:10 am

Post by Marashu »

In post 857, Dwlee99 wrote:
In post 855, Roden wrote:
In post 847, Dwlee99 wrote:Yes, if you sent in the droo vote before I got to E-1 someone could hammer by accident. If I got to E-1, a member of the scum team would have to be on to hammer in what would probably be a short time span as people leave the wagon when it hits E-1. Thanks for telling us it can't hammer though I guess?

I'm a sucker for his AtE and my main focus is on killing you now.
I'm sorry I just don't understand why town thinks this was my scum plan when the DROO vote was two votes behind of what you said I did.
I was at five votes if Droo vote was put on a bit after the second to last vote count.
You were at 5 votes before VC2.01. By VC 2.01 you were at 3. By VC 2.02 you were at 4 including the DROOOOOO vote. In between those, Guil was back and forth, so at most you had 4 players plus DROO (depending on when it was added).
Marashu
Marashu
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Marashu
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1183 (isolation #20) » Sun Aug 01, 2021 5:07 am

Post by Marashu »

Still waking up so some of the catch-up was a bit tough to follow. I especially need to re-read the case on T3 later because that went right over my head. That said, I'm really feeling Luke as scum right now, and am doubting all my other scum reads. VOTE: Lukewarm

I'm getting a bit more suspicious of Guil now. Town and scum can want to eliminate the same people for very different reasons.
Marashu
Marashu
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Marashu
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1184 (isolation #21) » Sun Aug 01, 2021 5:10 am

Post by Marashu »

I also don't see how Gamma having a vote stolen = Gamma!scum. This is my first game with a votestealer, though. Is the reasoning that the vote isn't stolen, it's just getting swapped in secret by Gamma?
Marashu
Marashu
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Marashu
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1186 (isolation #22) » Sun Aug 01, 2021 5:10 am

Post by Marashu »

(I'm assuming it's gamma's vote that's stolen based on VC 2.02 and 2.07)
Marashu
Marashu
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Marashu
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1197 (isolation #23) » Sun Aug 01, 2021 5:52 am

Post by Marashu »

I'm not sure if those are the only possibilities. Of those three, though, I think gamma's vote being stolen is most likely, because the other two seem to imply that there's more than one vote-affecting role in play? I think it's related to DROOOOO (not to be confused with DROOOOOO, which I'm wondering if that's just a typing issue, because who keeps track of how many O's are in that?)

PEdit
Dwlee why are you answering a question addressed to me?

I think they were expecting House to die, based on the fact that there was no NK and House claimed commute. I don't know why you used Angel as an example there (the obvious rebuttal to that is that Angel is scum), but I don't know why Gamma would be the target.
Marashu
Marashu
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Marashu
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1362 (isolation #24) » Mon Aug 02, 2021 8:23 am

Post by Marashu »

I'm suspicious of the T3 wagon. I still feel that Luke has to be scum, though. Maybe I'm tunneling this one too hard? But, like, I don't know where else to put my vote. Dwlee? I'm not confident in that one, considering how fast that wagon built at daystart and the extra vote wifom is messing with my had. Robert? He seems a naturally scummy player, but I don't think he's the best case right now. I'm still a little suspicious of Angel, but nothing solid there, and likewise I was kinda getting scumpings from Guil on D2, but nothing I can put my finger on.

Someone take my hand, I'm lost in the woods and there are wolves.
Marashu
Marashu
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Marashu
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1365 (isolation #25) » Mon Aug 02, 2021 8:40 am

Post by Marashu »

In post 1363, House wrote:
In post 1362, Marashu wrote:Someone take my hand, I'm lost in the woods and there are wolves.
I have it on good authority that Mara dude is a good choice.
The only good that could come of that is learning if DROOOOO can hammer, I guess.
In post 1364, House wrote:Alternatively, you might want to consider Gamma if RMH is not an option for you.
Tell me more of this Gamma. I was assuming that he was town because we think his vote was stolen. Coles notes is fine; I'll be looking up the exchange but that will probably take a bit of time.
Marashu
Marashu
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Marashu
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1368 (isolation #26) » Mon Aug 02, 2021 8:49 am

Post by Marashu »

In post 1367, T3 wrote:Marashu this game is slightly diferent to town!Mara in Jungle Oligarchy. That game Marashu posted infrequent one-liners with a wall here and there. He also did a lot of analyzing the specific post. This game he blanket reads people without doing much analysis and he posts more frequently.
I also dropped out of that game because of a nervous breakdown; that playstyle was overwhelming me.
Marashu
Marashu
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Marashu
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1369 (isolation #27) » Mon Aug 02, 2021 8:50 am

Post by Marashu »

(though to be clear, it wasn't just that game; there were other factors outside of game as well. But it didn't help)
Marashu
Marashu
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Marashu
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1373 (isolation #28) » Mon Aug 02, 2021 9:16 am

Post by Marashu »

In post 1370, Lukewarm wrote:
In post 1362, Marashu wrote:I'm suspicious of the T3 wagon. I still feel that Luke has to be scum, though.
I am curious what makes me your top scum read?

So far the only one who has given reasons they thought I was scum was Roden, who very loudly said I was scum mostly due to (bad) meta.

Spoiler:
And like half of Angel Warriors did Day 1, but they have turned around to a town read on me now.

Would love to hear from you why you think I am scum
Because I'm a stubborn fool, I think. I just read your D2 ISO. I remember not liking your arguments on Roden as they were happening and I think I was dismissive of your T3 posts because I was tunneling. UNVOTE: Lukewarm

That re-read also had your thoughts on Gamma. I didn't really get anything from reading House's ISO regarding Gamma, but there were interesting thoughts in yours (Specifically and the thoughts about how scum want TvT to seem like TvS). I think I'm willing to go there.

VOTE: Gamma Emerald

PEdit - Gamma, your first reaction to having it pointed out that your vote was stolen was to deny. Why?
Marashu
Marashu
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Marashu
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1374 (isolation #29) » Mon Aug 02, 2021 9:21 am

Post by Marashu »

A casual look-though shows that T3's been on all the large wagons today (including that first Dwlee wagon what died down before 2.01)
Marashu
Marashu
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Marashu
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1375 (isolation #30) » Mon Aug 02, 2021 9:21 am

Post by Marashu »

Changing my mind.

VOTE: T3
Marashu
Marashu
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Marashu
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1378 (isolation #31) » Mon Aug 02, 2021 9:30 am

Post by Marashu »

It's opportunistic, if nothing else.
Marashu
Marashu
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Marashu
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1386 (isolation #32) » Mon Aug 02, 2021 9:44 am

Post by Marashu »

You were 3rd after me for the first Dwlee wagon, and you also jumped on later on the second Dwlee wagon. I wasn't counting the Gamma wagon in my lookthrough. And I guess with regards to me? I mean, it's kinda like Titus' read, but that one comes off as genuine (Though I would like to know if she really does think my play is similar to last time). Yours felt like it came out of nowhere, like you were looking for a reason to jump on? Like, if you had to justify your vote?
Marashu
Marashu
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Marashu
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1389 (isolation #33) » Mon Aug 02, 2021 10:00 am

Post by Marashu »

In post 1388, T3 wrote:That's fair. You've sat at null for me the entire game so I was looking for anything to read you by.
To be fair, I was on vacation with no internet access when the game started (like, the game started a couple hours after I left), and the day fast-ended almost within 12 hours of my return, so we didn't really have a chance to interact D1. It would be nice if you would base your reads on what I've done this game.

If you need to do a meta read on my town play, might I suggest this game?
Marashu
Marashu
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Marashu
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1391 (isolation #34) » Mon Aug 02, 2021 10:09 am

Post by Marashu »

No, that's the only town game I have complete on site; all the rest of my completed games are scum games; feel free to dive those as well.
Marashu
Marashu
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Marashu
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1440 (isolation #35) » Mon Aug 02, 2021 4:18 pm

Post by Marashu »

In post 481, T3 wrote:
I want RMH to flavorclaim for reasons I will not say now.
In post 1437, T3 wrote:
In post 1432, Robert M Hunter wrote:Oh well I'm outed.

I'm an informed neighbor, I know Spekkio is in the game.

This was for the neighbor PT.
Flavorclaim?
Are you in the neighbourhood?

Also, I'm not 100% sure I believe this claim, but I'll bite. @Robert, do you think Spekkio is town or scum?
Marashu
Marashu
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Marashu
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1458 (isolation #36) » Mon Aug 02, 2021 5:21 pm

Post by Marashu »

In post 1456, Roden wrote:The opening post implied we had 7 VTs and three PRs who were likely Crono Lucca and Frog. I don't think it makes any sense for somebody to be Informed that Frog is in the game when that's already implied by the fact that Frog fights Yakra in the video game.

It also doesn't make any sense for Gaspar or Spekkio to be here since they don't get introduced until AFTER the boss fight. And why the hell would Cyrus be in the game when in the video game he'd already died? Cyrus has nothing to do with the Yakra boss fight at all.

This isn't a general Chrono Trigger themed game, it's specifically about the Yakra arc. T3 is just trying to bait Frog into outting themself.
I agree with this. I do think that it would be strange to have 3 characters who can be cleared as town by flavour, though, and the OP does call them "weirdoes" and not necessarily Crono, Lucca, and Frog. But we're rapidly getting to more named roles than flavour suggests.
Marashu
Marashu
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Marashu
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1485 (isolation #37) » Mon Aug 02, 2021 5:46 pm

Post by Marashu »

In post 1470, House wrote:
In post 1458, Marashu wrote:
In post 1456, Roden wrote:The opening post implied we had 7 VTs and three PRs who were likely Crono Lucca and Frog. I don't think it makes any sense for somebody to be Informed that Frog is in the game when that's already implied by the fact that Frog fights Yakra in the video game.

It also doesn't make any sense for Gaspar or Spekkio to be here since they don't get introduced until AFTER the boss fight. And why the hell would Cyrus be in the game when in the video game he'd already died? Cyrus has nothing to do with the Yakra boss fight at all.

This isn't a general Chrono Trigger themed game, it's specifically about the Yakra arc. T3 is just trying to bait Frog into outting themself.
I agree with this. I do think that it would be strange to have 3 characters who can be cleared as town by flavour, though, and the OP does call them "weirdoes" and not necessarily Crono, Lucca, and Frog. But we're rapidly getting to more named roles than flavour suggests.
Crono, Lucca, and Frog were the team during the Yakra battle.

They were fighting to rescue Nadia (the cute blonde princess).
True (though they were actually fighting to save Leene, since Nadia was already written out at the time). Cyrus was already dead by this point; I can think of a couple other characters who could potentially be there, but I don't want to feed scum. However, this is also mafia and I don't want to just assume that it's going to be those three.

+1 on wanting Robert to come clean.

PEdit Lukewarm, if this is true, why were you discussing Spekkio now? And why wasn't it shared with the rest of the class?
Marashu
Marashu
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Marashu
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1490 (isolation #38) » Mon Aug 02, 2021 5:49 pm

Post by Marashu »

The fact that House isn't claiming Balthasar is good enough for me, I think (I also missed the flavour claim from Robert, apparently).

I just want to be clear, House: Are you claiming one of {Crono, Lucca, Frog}?
Marashu
Marashu
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Marashu
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1493 (isolation #39) » Mon Aug 02, 2021 5:50 pm

Post by Marashu »

Actually, are you claiming that you and mason buddy are two of {Crono, Lucca, Frog}?
Marashu
Marashu
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Marashu
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1494 (isolation #40) » Mon Aug 02, 2021 5:50 pm

Post by Marashu »

In post 1492, Robert M Hunter wrote:Who would approve a game that can be broken with name claims?
^
Marashu
Marashu
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Marashu
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1499 (isolation #41) » Mon Aug 02, 2021 5:55 pm

Post by Marashu »

I ask because I'm trying to figure things out, and if you're claiming 2/3 of that group, then that helps us sort you and the people who have flavour-claimed, especially post-flip.
Marashu
Marashu
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Marashu
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1501 (isolation #42) » Mon Aug 02, 2021 5:57 pm

Post by Marashu »

On second thought, I think I can tell from the way you're playing
Marashu
Marashu
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Marashu
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1508 (isolation #43) » Mon Aug 02, 2021 6:01 pm

Post by Marashu »

In post 1500, Robert M Hunter wrote:
In post 1498, House wrote:but able to be solved if you are knowledgeable of the flavor.
How does that make a mafia game, we can all claim names and the most devoted video game players solve it in 5 minutes.
I mean, if you flip town, I think we flip House next.
Robert M Hunter wrote:
In post 1499, Marashu wrote:I ask because I'm trying to figure things out, and if you're claiming 2/3 of that group, then that helps us sort you and the people who have flavour-claimed, especially post-flip.
House doesn't want to claim flavor until his mason bodyguard is dead.
I know, but he's also talking a lot about the flavour of the source material right now, so my question comes from what his point of view is regarding Gaspar/Melchior/Cyrus/Spekkio. (I'm not taking the Gaspar claim seriously tbh)

I'm ok with flipping Robert, but I absolutely want to hear from Lukewarm first.

PEdit - yeah, I think I got there in the end.
Marashu
Marashu
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Marashu
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1514 (isolation #44) » Mon Aug 02, 2021 6:07 pm

Post by Marashu »

Titus, do you think that Robert and House are of the same alignment?
Marashu
Marashu
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Marashu
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1517 (isolation #45) » Mon Aug 02, 2021 6:11 pm

Post by Marashu »

Robert, it's more that if you are telling the truth and are town, then you are one of (presumably) three roles. House is accounting for 2 of them. You have info on another role. From my POV one of you has to be lying.
Marashu
Marashu
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Marashu
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1522 (isolation #46) » Mon Aug 02, 2021 6:15 pm

Post by Marashu »

In post 1520, Robert M Hunter wrote:
In post 1517, Marashu wrote:Robert, it's more that if you are telling the truth and are town, then you are one of (presumably) three roles. House is accounting for 2 of them. You have info on another role. From my POV one of you has to be lying.
Again that's assuming that the game we're playing is a perfect mirror for the video game.
Not really? Like, you both appear to have information and are playing based on it, but that information is contradictory.
Marashu
Marashu
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Marashu
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1526 (isolation #47) » Mon Aug 02, 2021 6:22 pm

Post by Marashu »

In post 1524, Titus wrote:
In post 1515, Robert M Hunter wrote:
In post 1512, Titus wrote:
In post 1511, Robert M Hunter wrote:
In post 1508, Marashu wrote:I mean, if you flip town, I think we flip House next.
I accept this trade off.
And this sequence is why Marashu should be lit on fire.
Marashu is right.

There is no way that a townie actually believes that there is a game that can be solved by having everyone state their flavor.

He coulid just be scum with a bulletproof and there is no mason bodyguard at all.

VOTE: Marashu

I've seen town believe almost everything.

I've seen town believe that CCing a suicide bomber was a good play.
So if Robert flips town do you believe House?

PEdit - That's exactly why I want to hear from Lukewarm before flipping Robert
Marashu
Marashu
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Marashu
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1535 (isolation #48) » Mon Aug 02, 2021 6:29 pm

Post by Marashu »

In post 1532, Titus wrote:
I don't believe House and Roden must be right to be genuine.
Oh. I think I see what you mean, at least regarding House.
Marashu
Marashu
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Marashu
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1537 (isolation #49) » Mon Aug 02, 2021 6:39 pm

Post by Marashu »

In post 1536, Lukewarm wrote:Hello. There are 7 new pages
Robert claimed to be in a neighbourhood with you, so I would very much like for you to read them.
Marashu
Marashu
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Marashu
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1541 (isolation #50) » Mon Aug 02, 2021 6:49 pm

Post by Marashu »

It's almost 2AM and I need to be up in about 5 hours, so I should probably step away now...
Marashu
Marashu
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Marashu
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1580 (isolation #51) » Tue Aug 03, 2021 12:16 am

Post by Marashu »

In post 1557, House wrote:
In post 1556, House wrote:
I am not a Mason JoaT. I am a Knight of Guardia.
For the skimmers... now scroll up and read the rest of the post.
In post 1535, Marashu wrote:
In post 1532, Titus wrote:
I don't believe House and Roden must be right to be genuine.
Oh. I think I see what you mean, at least regarding House.
This is the exact moment I realized that your mason joat claim was a fakeclaim to draw the NK.
Marashu
Marashu
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Marashu
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1581 (isolation #52) » Tue Aug 03, 2021 12:17 am

Post by Marashu »

In post 1576, Dwlee99 wrote:Do I just hammer this or

I think Robert forgot that they stole Gamma's vote
Go for it. I feel bad thinking he was confused town.
Marashu
Marashu
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Marashu
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1591 (isolation #53) » Tue Aug 03, 2021 12:45 am

Post by Marashu »

Just as I was trying to stop tunneling Lukewarm, here comes the tinfoil hat again:
In post 209, Robert M Hunter wrote:
  • Robert M Hunter
    :
    Renowned Yakra enemy
  • Roden
    :
    A++++++ posting would buy again
  • T3
    :
    Suggests the masons may be fake post 106 (I agree with the sentiment) but then goes on to try to find the masons in #118. These are posts that give me pause but I like the rest.
  • Lukewarm
    :
    Seems genuine.
  • House
    :
    Healthy enthusiasm, initiative and aggression.
  • Angel Warriors
    :
    Difficult to read, thoughts seem scattered.
  • mastina
    :
    No posts.
  • Child of Fairies
    :
    No posts.
  • Marashu
    :
    No posts.
  • Guillotina
    :
    Only posting pictures.
  • Titus
    :
    not playing the game yet, just RVS vote followed by unexplained vote, then rules talk and reasons why she won't be present as much as usual.
  • ssbm_Kyouko
    :
    this post is everything viewtopic.php?p=12913623#p12913623
  • Gamma Emerald
    :
    A whole lot of nothing
In post 309, Robert M Hunter wrote:I'm not a doctor but if I were I'd protect Lukewarm.
In post 1479, Robert M Hunter wrote:I'm Melchior and my neighbor is Lukewarm.
I think the interaction with Angel and Robert also clears Angel. I'll need to consider the rest when I'm not on less than 5 hours of sleep.
Marashu
Marashu
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Marashu
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1610 (isolation #54) » Tue Aug 03, 2021 2:27 am

Post by Marashu »

He's literally claimed scum though?
Marashu
Marashu
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Marashu
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1615 (isolation #55) » Tue Aug 03, 2021 2:30 am

Post by Marashu »

Unless there's any value in waiting for Mastina to chime in, I say go for it.
Marashu
Marashu
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Marashu
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1646 (isolation #56) » Thu Aug 05, 2021 4:13 am

Post by Marashu »

Lunch break posting.

@T3 I was going to ask about your claim. I take it this means you're standing by it?

@cyrus could you explain why Titus is in your PoE?
Marashu
Marashu
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Marashu
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1652 (isolation #57) » Thu Aug 05, 2021 4:24 am

Post by Marashu »

I'm reasonably sure (based 100% on flavour) that Robert was the vote stealer with control of DROOOOO.

@Titus last time we played I know you used a lot of VCA. We have a red flip now - will this be coming?
Marashu
Marashu
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Marashu
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1653 (isolation #58) » Thu Aug 05, 2021 4:29 am

Post by Marashu »

Oh, but I guess if she doesn't know flavour she should be less sure of that?
Marashu
Marashu
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Marashu
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1654 (isolation #59) » Thu Aug 05, 2021 4:33 am

Post by Marashu »

In post 1645, cyrus62 wrote:i'll sheep you t3 you earnd my trust in the last few games where you were town but if he flips town you go right back in to my poe.
If I'm the elim today, depending on how T3 answers, I'd say maybe keep T3 out even when I flip green.
Marashu
Marashu
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Marashu
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1656 (isolation #60) » Thu Aug 05, 2021 4:38 am

Post by Marashu »

Also don't want to rush today unless we have another blatant scumslip like D2 - we're still technically within deadline for D1.
Marashu
Marashu
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Marashu
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1658 (isolation #61) » Thu Aug 05, 2021 4:57 am

Post by Marashu »

Ok. I think T3 is town.
Marashu
Marashu
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Marashu
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1727 (isolation #62) » Thu Aug 05, 2021 9:07 am

Post by Marashu »

I think I might have found something.
Marashu
Marashu
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Marashu
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1740 (isolation #63) » Thu Aug 05, 2021 9:26 am

Post by Marashu »

So rather than speculating on potential unclaimed PRs, how about I speculate for a minute on Gamma, who we know was a PR. The flip first had me thinking Gamma might have been someone who could make devices for others to use, but I've come around on believing that
Gamma was our investigative role
. Flavour-wise, Lucca the inventor starts with a scope lens, which gives details on the party's enemies. So I started looking at Gamma's D2 looking for a hint, and I think Gamma might have had a guilty.

Spoiler: Gamma's D2 posts about the Guil/Cyrus slot
First post D2:
In post 804, Gamma Emerald wrote:I Really think we should be looking closely at Guillotina today. I Believe that Kyouko was onto something when pushing him.
This implies that Gamma does have the full picture:
In post 914, Gamma Emerald wrote: I don’t think any of you have the FULL picture
I initially thought both Guillo and kyouko were individually scummy, but not teamed. I’d already been feeling like Guillo’s energy had a potential towniness to it at that point. Eventually that energy became enough to make guillo a TR individually. At this point however I saw that kyouko got speedlimmed and flipped town, with the person I thought she was TvS with dropping the hammer. So I think it’s reasonable for guillo to fall into SR range when I weigh the things that had happened since I last posted.
In post 915, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 910, Guillotina wrote: I didnt intent to quickhammer, you know how i play with my votes to wage for reactions, when i realized kyoko was at -1 it was already too late.
I don’t exactly buy it.
Gamma wanting to make sure that the Guil slot doesn't get towncored:
In post 958, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 782, Dwlee99 wrote:Why am I on here twice? Why is Titus so high?
I’m more concerned about G being in the top tier
In post 978, Gamma Emerald wrote: G I really must ask, why did you post these?
In post 982, Gamma Emerald wrote: well it looks more like you are pissed the kill got blocked and are letting that emotion seep through while trying to act like it's all good

though tbh I have a thought on this subject. G can you link a few of your scumgames? I kinda just got the vibe this was like how you acted D2 in Large Normal 230
Softing the guilty
In post 996, Gamma Emerald wrote:Luke. There’s a very good reason for why I said I believed Kyouko on Guillo, but unless I have to I don’t want to have to get into it. Just know you’re barking up the wrong fucking tree.
In post 999, Gamma Emerald wrote:VOTE: Guillotina
Was half-tempted to vote Roden but I really think this is where people should be voting.
Strange that Gamma specifically wants Guil to claim first, except to try to catch the lie.
In post 1196, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 1188, T3 wrote:Gamma, I'd like you to flavorclaim.
Not unless Guillotina role claims first.
At this point, Gamma is trying to get a wagon going on without wanting to lead the wagon.
In post 1290, Gamma Emerald wrote: And like, if Guillotina doesn’t gain solid traction at some point today T3 is a perfectly acceptable lim as well IMO. The fact they’ve been a voting bloc practically this entire day phase is such a red flag.
In post 1298, Gamma Emerald wrote: If House votes you I think that’ll be the point a wagon on you can actually form

I'd like some other opinions on this (especially Roden and House), but I think this is accurate. VOTE: Cyrus62
Marashu
Marashu
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Marashu
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1742 (isolation #64) » Thu Aug 05, 2021 9:31 am

Post by Marashu »

In post 1741, House wrote:Hell. No.

T3 is caught scum.

The only town PR's alive are Chrono & Frog.

Vanilla town is Knight of Guardia.

Other named characters are lieutenants of Magus.
I agree with this. But I also very strongly think Cyrus62 is also scum, with a potential guilty on him.
Marashu
Marashu
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Marashu
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1743 (isolation #65) » Thu Aug 05, 2021 9:32 am

Post by Marashu »

In post 1687, T3 wrote:Marashu being alll secretive about me being town is very +town.
Dwlee/Deepwolf is the solve.
I think you misread why I was townreading you when I posted at lunch.
Marashu
Marashu
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Marashu
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1744 (isolation #66) » Thu Aug 05, 2021 9:35 am

Post by Marashu »

T3, I thought you were trying to hide having received a 1-shot invention N1. But now you're digging in on your claim.
Marashu
Marashu
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Marashu
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1749 (isolation #67) » Thu Aug 05, 2021 9:47 am

Post by Marashu »

In post 1748, Titus wrote:Step by step ELI5 T3 scum plz.

Any chance it's Cyrus, T3?
right now I'm at exactly {Cyrus, T3}
Marashu
Marashu
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Marashu
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1757 (isolation #68) » Thu Aug 05, 2021 10:00 am

Post by Marashu »

In post 1747, Titus wrote:
In post 1738, Roden wrote:
In post 1648, Titus wrote:Slight chance I am a flavor miller. I never played the game but RMH flip makes me suspect that might be the case.
This got passed over. Why do you think you're a flavor miller?
Because my flavor also has Yakra in it and the flipped scum was Yakra.

Quoting the OP here, but would this be the Yakra flavour in your role? Feel free to ignore this; just want to make sure you aren't overlooking it and referencing this as the Yakra mentioned in your flavour:
In post 1, LavosCore wrote:
Chrono Trigger Mafia

I - Yakra

DROOOOOOO!

Ser ExamplePlayer, Recognised Knight of the Kingdom of Guardia, the lad known as "Crono" recognised by Queen Leene has requested our aid in taking down the vile Yakra and the Mystics infiltration into the Magnolia Cathedral.

I am informed that due to Yakras trickery, once we are inside the final chamber you will be indistinguishable from each other. You are therefore bound to the Kings honour, and may only move to strike when there is sufficient agreement amongst all present.
You must use your wits, and your voice to discover your enemy during the Active/Day Phases, and pray to your gods that you survive the Wait/Night Phase.

You are a Knight Of Guardia [Vanilla Townie]

You win when all threats to the Kingdom are Eliminated.
Marashu
Marashu
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Marashu
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1771 (isolation #69) » Thu Aug 05, 2021 10:14 am

Post by Marashu »

I'm ok with voting T3 off first. I just want to make sure we don't ignore a potential guilty.
Marashu
Marashu
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Marashu
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1774 (isolation #70) » Thu Aug 05, 2021 10:22 am

Post by Marashu »

Also, you don't fight Cyrus if Frog is in your party. He only fights you if Frog's not in your party.
Marashu
Marashu
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Marashu
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1777 (isolation #71) » Thu Aug 05, 2021 10:26 am

Post by Marashu »

If we're following flavour, the king wishes Cyrus were still around to search for the queen, but all the player learns is that Cyrus is missing. You don't find out Cyrus is dead until much later; the game also tries to hint that Frog is Cyrus. So yeah, Cyrus does get mentioned in this chapter, but as Sir Not Appearing In This Movie.

Ah right. I got that confused with talking to his ghost in 600AD.
Marashu
Marashu
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Marashu
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1814 (isolation #72) » Thu Aug 05, 2021 11:07 am

Post by Marashu »

In post 1781, T3 wrote:Okay fuck it fine I'm Crono
I have 3 abilities, 2 of them are called doubletech and the other one is called tripletech. I have 6MP. The doubletechs are 1-shot vig activators that can activate for both lucca and frog. The tripletech is a 1-shot public revealing vig, but because Lucca died I can't use it. I realizedI was a powerful PR early so I looked for a fakeclaim that would never get me killed by scum ever. I crumbed my real role at the start with the brain thing. Cranium sounds like Crono.
I'm... suspicious. And not just because of the triple tech claim.

I've said before that I think it would be weird if scum didn't have any safe claims. But I also think your slot will sort itself out now.
Marashu
Marashu
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Marashu
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1826 (isolation #73) » Thu Aug 05, 2021 11:23 am

Post by Marashu »

In post 1825, cyrus62 wrote:yes mara your right i always roll scum all the time . :roll:
Where did I say that?
Marashu
Marashu
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Marashu
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1877 (isolation #74) » Thu Aug 05, 2021 12:09 pm

Post by Marashu »

Is this VC accurate? Why am I not voting for Cyrus? I should be the first vote there...

Will fix, my file blipped apparently.
Last edited by LavosCore on Thu Aug 05, 2021 12:10 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Marashu
Marashu
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Marashu
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1900 (isolation #75) » Thu Aug 05, 2021 12:35 pm

Post by Marashu »

In post 1899, House wrote:ly thing keeping me on Mara is the fact they were soft hunting and completely ignored the glaring one I po
I only did an ISO on Gamma after the flip. I didn't spot your reply.
Marashu
Marashu
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Marashu
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2207 (isolation #76) » Fri Aug 06, 2021 10:59 am

Post by Marashu »

That was... a lot to go over. But it looks like we caught scum out of it, so no worries. But yeah T3, why is Cyrus still town after all this? I want to hear it in your own words.
Marashu
Marashu
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Marashu
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2223 (isolation #77) » Fri Aug 06, 2021 1:35 pm

Post by Marashu »

In post 2219, mastina wrote:
Mod: 48 hour V/LA due to rl stuff

I don't have the time to be around tonight and probably tomorrow, sorry. Family birthday celebration and me needing to battle transphobia.

V/LA Noted, much love to you Mastina. My PMs are open if you need to vent <3
I may not know you, but let me know if there's anything I can do to help.
Marashu
Marashu
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Marashu
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2262 (isolation #78) » Fri Aug 06, 2021 2:19 pm

Post by Marashu »

In post 2261, cyrus62 wrote:Maybe house is scum I mean I'm town so him blocking me and ignoring my flavor clime until it was convenit. For him.
If you and house were scum together then bravo for the theatre.
Marashu
Marashu
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Marashu
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2293 (isolation #79) » Mon Aug 09, 2021 1:13 am

Post by Marashu »

19 minutes until deadline! ... for D1.

I'm basically ok with the order Dwlee suggested, but also ok with popcorn.
Marashu
Marashu
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Marashu
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2294 (isolation #80) » Mon Aug 09, 2021 1:15 am

Post by Marashu »

maybe swap AW and Roden.
Marashu
Marashu
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Marashu
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2298 (isolation #81) » Mon Aug 09, 2021 1:28 am

Post by Marashu »

Actually, why is House in Dwlee's list? House is the only person alive who has claimed.
Marashu
Marashu
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Marashu
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2333 (isolation #82) » Mon Aug 09, 2021 5:05 pm

Post by Marashu »

In post 2331, Angel Warriors wrote:
In post 2324, House wrote:Whoever vigged Titus, that's was a horrible shot, btw.

Next time you want to go hero mode... don't.
was that not t3?
its either t3 or scum? scum never kills t3 there I don't think.
What if all someone knew about Day 3 was that T3 claimed Crono with no cc? That has me worried about Mastina tbh.
Marashu
Marashu
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Marashu
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2384 (isolation #83) » Tue Aug 10, 2021 1:20 am

Post by Marashu »

In post 1750, Dwlee99 wrote:I caught Gamma's soft: that's why I suddenly read changed on Guillotina. I backed off of it though when Gamma seemed to stop pushing what I thought was a guilty. I forgot about it on day start but I agree it might be worth looking at.
I think it is the post that has me most confused with sorting the Dwlee slot. On the one hand, admitting to seeing the Gamma soft. On the other hand, why does scum admit that here?
In post 2376, House wrote:You latching onto Mara catching the softed guilty was you TMI'ing it to be true.

We still don't know for sure that Gamma was investigative. I'm going to laugh my ass off post-game if what Mara "caught" as a soft wasn't actually a soft.

You bought it unquestioningly because you knew he was red.
And as I ask, I see an answer.
Marashu
Marashu
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Marashu
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2385 (isolation #84) » Tue Aug 10, 2021 1:21 am

Post by Marashu »

Mastina, are you going to be doing catch-up, or just playing fresh through D4?
Marashu
Marashu
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Marashu
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2386 (isolation #85) » Tue Aug 10, 2021 1:22 am

Post by Marashu »

(You've implied the latter, but I think I need it spelled out)
Marashu
Marashu
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Marashu
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2421 (isolation #86) » Wed Aug 11, 2021 8:32 am

Post by Marashu »

Knight of Guardia. And I would like Lukewarm to go next.
Marashu
Marashu
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Marashu
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2456 (isolation #87) » Wed Aug 11, 2021 6:46 pm

Post by Marashu »

In post 2448, House wrote: Let me fix this for you.

Locktown:
House, Roden, Marashu

High town:
Angel Warriors

Clear-for-now-town:
Lukewarm

Remainder:
Dwlee, mastina
I think the only difference right now in our lists is that I have AW and Roden swapped. Mastina's post about thinking about why anyone could be scum is really odd in a 6v1 scenario, especially since (from my memory - I probably should have been in bed 2-3 hours ago though), I don't remember any follow-up with that, since she almost immediately locktown'd dwlee and house. So I think I slightly favour mastina over dwlee.

PEdit - what slots? I think I missed it.
Marashu
Marashu
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Marashu
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2483 (isolation #88) » Thu Aug 12, 2021 11:10 am

Post by Marashu »

In post 2460, Lukewarm wrote:
You realize that, even if one of the ones above mara claimed frog, that would put me at shooting mara if they were still alive at elo right? If we get to elo, and mara is alive, yeah. I'm looking at them
In post 2481, Lukewarm wrote: I did not say this?

My shoot list was mastina > dwlee > AW > Mara Which keeps mara out of the people I am looking at until elo

The only people I had more likely to be town were you and roden
The way you're assuming you make it to Elo is making me nervous.
Dwlee99 wrote:And plausibility is sort of different from likelihood in a way I can't articulate at this hour
I would like very much for you to articulate the point you are trying to make here. I think I would specifically like to know from what POV you're framing this from, because it sounds like it's coming from the POV of 'the town', which might be a perspective slip. Take your time. I'll wait.
Marashu
Marashu
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Marashu
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2523 (isolation #89) » Fri Aug 13, 2021 3:33 am

Post by Marashu »

GG all - I was thinking around when cyrus claimed that lucca might have been RB, but I didn't want to say anything in case frog was investigative.
Marashu
Marashu
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Marashu
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2524 (isolation #90) » Fri Aug 13, 2021 3:35 am

Post by Marashu »

So wow, yeah, mafia can discover PRs that target them. Neat.
Marashu
Marashu
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Marashu
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2525 (isolation #91) » Fri Aug 13, 2021 3:38 am

Post by Marashu »

I do think that town needed less strong flavour claims. I know that if I were scum, at the very least I'd be claiming Toma the Adventurer as a Tracker
Marashu
Marashu
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Marashu
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2527 (isolation #92) » Fri Aug 13, 2021 4:01 am

Post by Marashu »

It looks like any fake claim would instantly be recognized as fake by PRs outside of claims of Crono, Lucca, Frog, since at the very least Crono's PM mentions all 3.
Marashu
Marashu
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Marashu
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2528 (isolation #93) » Fri Aug 13, 2021 4:03 am

Post by Marashu »

House almost talked me out of cyrus, to be honest... If I hadn't gone to bed when I did, I might have eased off.
Marashu
Marashu
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Marashu
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2531 (isolation #94) » Fri Aug 13, 2021 4:06 am

Post by Marashu »

Sorry I'm not terribly good as town. GG everyone, it was fun, and thanks to LavosCore for modding!

PEdit - I didn't see that, you're right. And by the time I started wondering if you were RB, it really wouldn't have helped town in case we had another role that was investigative. I honestly thought Titus was a PR who was faking not understanding the VT PM that was posted.
Marashu
Marashu
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Marashu
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2533 (isolation #95) » Fri Aug 13, 2021 4:08 am

Post by Marashu »

In post 2277, LavosCore wrote:
D4 begins!

Shrouded in darkness, driving by instinct and an unusual connection, Frog had somehow managed to communicate silently with Crono, now was the time to strike.
One of the guards seemed to be panicked, running around the room either trying to cause a distraction, or catch the remaining Mystic in action.
Either way, it gave them their opening.

A glint of light appeared in Frogs sword, and Cronos Sabre as the two tapped into their latent magicks, and sprang forward, barely a second between them.

The two master swordsmen made their mark. Frogs Iron Sword striking hard and with dizzying precision, followed almost immediately by Crono's Steel Sabre slicing in the opposite direction. It was over as fast as it started, a red cross upon the ground where the two had tapped into their magical powers to propel them forward.

Frog looked back, expecting to see the now defeated form of Titus turn into a Mystic. She did not.
Ser Titus of the Knights of Guardia
had fallen to his blade. Frog lowered his gaze for a moment and sighed. He had misjudged badly. As he looked up he saw the form of
The Silent Protagonist, T3 (Crono)
slump to the floor, a dagger placed so that not even Frogs' magic could heal the wound it had caused. Options were quickly running short...

Ser Titus of the Knights of Guardia
and
The Silent Protagonist, T3 (Crono)
have died!
BTW, thanks for adding the part in bold. It was a nice touch.
Marashu
Marashu
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Marashu
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2537 (isolation #96) » Fri Aug 13, 2021 4:37 am

Post by Marashu »

It's a game with time travel. Until I saw someone flip Crono/Lucca/Frog, I might have believed that even, like, Azala stole a gate key and was trying to stop Lavos herself, or something.
Marashu
Marashu
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Marashu
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2546 (isolation #97) » Fri Aug 13, 2021 5:08 am

Post by Marashu »

I got my wife to start Chrono Trigger back in the winter. She's at the Black Omen, and hasn't played since winter.
Marashu
Marashu
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Marashu
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2603 (isolation #98) » Fri Aug 13, 2021 5:37 pm

Post by Marashu »

I guess for transparency, before all the pre-in, as soon as the dead thread was revealed, I sent a pre-in PM.
Marashu
Marashu
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Marashu
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2610 (isolation #99) » Sun Aug 15, 2021 9:55 am

Post by Marashu »

The mafia PT was interesting. Kudos to mastina for sticking it out with the game going the way it was.

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”