Battle Mage (3)
- neko2086, Cephrir, sekinj

Not Voting (5) - starrie, Battle Mage, DarlaBlueEyes, ClockworkRuse, Darox

Nine
votes to lynch.

The
deadline
is about 6 days away.

Still looking for replacements for DarlaBlueEyes and ClockworkRuse. Again, I encourage players to help in searching for replacements by contacting other players or placing a message in your signature, so long as nothing about your role or alignment is revealed.
.::][:::::][:::::][:::::][::.
Knight of Cydonia
Knight of Cydonia
Mafia Scum
Knight of Cydonia
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2026 (ISO) » Fri Oct 03, 2008 1:26 am

Post by Knight of Cydonia »

Suits me fine as things are.
sekinj
sekinj
Mafia Scum
sekinj
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2027 (ISO) » Fri Oct 03, 2008 3:46 am

Post by sekinj »

has anyone seen neko? he didn't come home last night.... he hasn't posted in a while either here or in our daytalk... I hope he hasn't run away with some other guy.
Show
-sekinj

To Do:
├óÔé¼┬ó [s]Find a job[/s]
├óÔé¼┬ó [s]Find an apartment[/s]
├óÔé¼┬ó Pack
├óÔé¼┬ó Move
armlx
armlx
Most JDTay-like
armlx
Most JDTay-like
Most JDTay-like

Post Post #2028 (ISO) » Fri Oct 03, 2008 4:49 am

Post by armlx »

Lame. If neko is inactive, that means there are only 12 active people who could be voting (BM, CWR, Neko, DBE all inactive), meaning everyone but a single person outside a pairing would have to agree to lynch someone. Actually assured 6 days of waiting until lynch because of that. Sigh.....
Away Wednesday the 24th through the 31st
sekinj
sekinj
Mafia Scum
sekinj
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2029 (ISO) » Fri Oct 03, 2008 5:26 am

Post by sekinj »

@armix: I'm sure he is around. My neko always comes back to me.
Show
-sekinj

To Do:
├óÔé¼┬ó Pack
├óÔé¼┬ó Move
charter
charter
Beware of Dog
charter
Beware of Dog
Beware of Dog

Post Post #2030 (ISO) » Fri Oct 03, 2008 6:58 am

Post by charter »

Well, since it seems that no one is going to answer my questions. I asked them to see if I should switch my vote to BM in order to try and save myself. However, I'd rather just get lynched and hope we get enough active townies to lynch armlx and RR.
armlx
armlx
Most JDTay-like
armlx
Most JDTay-like
Most JDTay-like

Post Post #2031 (ISO) » Fri Oct 03, 2008 6:59 am

Post by armlx »

Yeah...... that's about as BS of a reason as I expected.
Away Wednesday the 24th through the 31st
charter
charter
Beware of Dog
charter
Beware of Dog
Beware of Dog

Post Post #2032 (ISO) » Fri Oct 03, 2008 7:04 am

Post by charter »

Since it worked in the other game. You win. You have the bigger E-Penis. Happy?
sekinj
sekinj
Mafia Scum
sekinj
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2033 (ISO) » Fri Oct 03, 2008 7:54 am

Post by sekinj »

ok... so we have two pairs of lover who have apparently given up... BM/CWR and charter/ceph...

BM and CWR just stopped posting.

charter/ceph just post appathetically and seem to be willing tp do just about anything to not be lynched...

That last part is actually going to convince me to go ahead and move my vote over to charter/ceph. I seems like only scum would be that desperate to not be lynched
at any cost
. I'm still suspicious of BM, but maybe they are just bored townies who didn't want ot put in the effort to paraphrase daytalk... I will continue to try to coax them out of hiding and encourage them to post their daytalk...

Vote: Charter
Show
-sekinj

To Do:
├óÔé¼┬ó Pack
├óÔé¼┬ó Move
sekinj
sekinj
Mafia Scum
sekinj
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2034 (ISO) » Fri Oct 03, 2008 7:59 am

Post by sekinj »

EBWOP:
unvote, Vote: Charter
Show
-sekinj

To Do:
├óÔé¼┬ó Pack
├óÔé¼┬ó Move
Cephrir
Cephrir
he/him
Survivor
Cephrir
he/him
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #2035 (ISO) » Fri Oct 03, 2008 8:27 am

Post by Cephrir »

sekinj wrote:charter/ceph just post appathetically and seem to be willing tp do just about anything to not be lynched...
You do realize that's a blatant contradiction, yeah?
That last part is actually going to convince me to go ahead and move my vote over to charter/ceph.
Translation: "charter and Ceph are trying, so we should lynch them over the megalurker scumclaimers"
I seems like only scum would be that desperate to not be lynched at any cost.
Because a townie would just give up? That doesn't make any sense.
I'm still suspicious of BM, but maybe they are just bored townies who didn't want ot put in the effort to paraphrase daytalk... I will continue to try to coax them out of hiding and encourage them to post their daytalk...
FoS: sekinj
Cephrir
Cephrir
he/him
Survivor
Cephrir
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2036 (ISO) » Fri Oct 03, 2008 8:33 am

Post by Cephrir »

I just can't understand the refusal to lynch BM. THis is such BS and if BM/CWR are mafia thir buddies are completely getting away with hiding in the crowd hoping they'll be able to slip away from the town tomorrow.

Like, seriously, it's just
astounding.
"I would prefer not to." --Herman Melville,
Bartleby the Scrivener
sekinj
sekinj
Mafia Scum
sekinj
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2037 (ISO) » Fri Oct 03, 2008 8:58 am

Post by sekinj »

Cephrir wrote:
sekinj wrote:charter/ceph just post appathetically and seem to be willing tp do just about anything to not be lynched...
Clarification: appathetic to actual cases, instead you are just posting crap hoping to not be lynched.
Cephrir wrote:
sekinj wrote:That last part is actually going to convince me to go ahead and move my vote over to charter/ceph.
Translation: "charter and Ceph are trying, so we should lynch them over the megalurker scumclaimers"
I WOULD rather lynch BM. I am more suspicious of them atm than you. However, you ARE a close second, and you and charter's recent posts have just solidified my opinion of you. I'd rather move my vote over to my 2nd suspect than sit here and twiddle my thumbs for 6 days.
Cephrir wrote:
sekinj wrote:I seems like only scum would be that desperate to not be lynched at any cost.
If you had quoted it correctly you would have noticed my emphasis on AT ANY COST. Townies usually understand that they can still win if they themselves get lynched because of bad play. Town players aren't so desperate.
Cephrir wrote:
sekinj wrote:I'm still suspicious of BM, but maybe they are just bored townies who didn't want ot put in the effort to paraphrase daytalk... I will continue to try to coax them out of hiding and encourage them to post their daytalk...
So you are just attacking anyone who attacks you?
Show
-sekinj

To Do:
├óÔé¼┬ó Pack
├óÔé¼┬ó Move
Cephrir
Cephrir
he/him
Survivor
Cephrir
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2038 (ISO) » Fri Oct 03, 2008 9:07 am

Post by Cephrir »

sekinj wrote:
Cephrir wrote:
Clarification: appathetic to actual cases, instead you are just posting crap hoping to not be lynched.
Right, the fact that BM/CWR are claiming scum is totally crap.
Cephrir wrote:
sekinj wrote:That last part is actually going to convince me to go ahead and move my vote over to charter/ceph.
I WOULD rather lynch BM. I am more suspicious of them atm than you. However, you ARE a close second, and you and charter's recent posts have just solidified my opinion of you. I'd rather move my vote over to my 2nd suspect than sit here and twiddle my thumbs for 6 days.
And if everyone who wanted to lynch BM thought that way tomorrow and the next day, he would never be lynched.[/quote]
Cephrir wrote:
sekinj wrote:I seems like only scum would be that desperate to not be lynched at any cost.
If you had quoted it correctly you would have noticed my emphasis on AT ANY COST. Townies usually understand that they can still win if they themselves get lynched because of bad play. Town players aren't so desperate.
We're not desperate, we're trying to do what's best for the town, and that is not getting lynched. You just admitted that you think BM is more likely scum; so how is wanting to lynch him desperate?
Cephrir wrote:
sekinj wrote:I'm still suspicious of BM, but maybe they are just bored townies who didn't want ot put in the effort to paraphrase daytalk... I will continue to try to coax them out of hiding and encourage them to post their daytalk...
So you are just attacking anyone who attacks you?
No, just people who attack me really badly. My FoS was mostly in response to what I quoted from you immediately before (which you seem to be contradicting now FTR). Tommorow even moreso than today, the town CANNOT AFFORD TO THINK LIKE THAT. Then CWR's replacement will post daytalk and they might get off scot-free.

In other news, charter voters have yet to explain how what he's done has been scummier than effectively claiming scum.
sekinj
sekinj
Mafia Scum
sekinj
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2039 (ISO) » Fri Oct 03, 2008 9:29 am

Post by sekinj »

@ceph: i dont' see hwo I am contradiciting myself. BM is my #1, I've had my vote on him for a long time. I switched my vote to you (my #2) after nothing else developed with my #1... Yet, my #2 seems to be digging themselves into a deeper hole by admittedly doing whatever it takes to not get lynched... I DO admit the possibility that BM/CWR were jsut bored/lazy townies who didn't want to work post their daytalk. with that in mind, I will vote you today and see if or when BM's daytalk develops. I'm not letting them off scot free, not in the least. I'm going for the active threat before the inactive threat.
Show
-sekinj

To Do:
├óÔé¼┬ó Pack
├óÔé¼┬ó Move
SleepyPanda
SleepyPanda
Goon
SleepyPanda
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2040 (ISO) » Fri Oct 03, 2008 9:43 am

Post by SleepyPanda »

Cephrir wrote:We're not desperate, we're trying to do what's best for the town, and that is not getting lynched.
Hehe, you're funny.
Knight of Cydonia
Knight of Cydonia
Mafia Scum
Knight of Cydonia
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2041 (ISO) » Fri Oct 03, 2008 9:45 am

Post by Knight of Cydonia »

Ceph/charter... do you intentionally change the meaning of the entire english language with every post, or just when you need to misrep what people are saying?
We're not desperate, we're trying to do what's best for the town, and that is not getting lynched.
I lol'd.
neko2086
neko2086
Mafia Scum
neko2086
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2042 (ISO) » Fri Oct 03, 2008 11:14 am

Post by neko2086 »

Sorry, i've been really busy this week. I'm getting caught up now.
In Tartiflette We Trust
sekinj
sekinj
Mafia Scum
sekinj
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2043 (ISO) » Fri Oct 03, 2008 11:29 am

Post by sekinj »

NEKO!!!! Hey sweetie.... I've missed you... you can catch up on the thread later... why don't you take a look at the daytalk... let's just say I know how to keep myself entertained....
Show
-sekinj

To Do:
├óÔé¼┬ó Pack
├óÔé¼┬ó Move
WaltWishbone
WaltWishbone
Goon
WaltWishbone
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2044 (ISO) » Fri Oct 03, 2008 11:42 am

Post by WaltWishbone »

sekinj wrote:NEKO!!!! Hey sweetie.... I've missed you... you can catch up on the thread later... why don't you take a look at the daytalk... let's just say I know how to keep myself entertained....
Can we switch lovers Neko? You guys are swingers right?

Just kidding hunny bunny. ;)
neko2086
neko2086
Mafia Scum
neko2086
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2045 (ISO) » Fri Oct 03, 2008 11:51 am

Post by neko2086 »

ThAd wrote: I definately think bm/cw should post daytalk. Although I'm not sure it is necessarily something scum would do to hold back on revealing it. If they wanted to remain out of the spotlight it would make more sense to fabricate it.
Of course it would make sense to fabricate it, but that involves
taking the time
to fabricate it, yes? Remember how CWR refused to reveal their daytalk until he reread the thread? Can you please (Darox, DGB, you as well) tell me how this is consistent with townie behavior? Can you tell me what a townie with valid townie daytalk could possibly gain by reading the thread before revealing daytalk? I've yet to see any explanation.

Bah, maybe it's too late for this now, but...
Charter wrote: if me and ceph are lynched, will you then proceed to lynch armlx and then RR the next two days?
No.
If BM/CWR are lynched today, are you just going to lynch me and ceph tomorrow?
With recent developments, not necessarily.

Also, I would say that questions are almost always useful unless they do not relate to the game. Just my opinion.
SP wrote: I say that no one should even answer him.
Who put you in charge?
But if he won't even bother to take the time to answer questions, why should we answer his?
Even if everyone answers, will he actually start doing something? Probably not.
Why? Because it's the protown thing to do, isn't it? You get on his case for not answering questions and then you won't do the same? Way to take the high road.
Also, you are starting to make assumptions (italicized portion).

BM needs to be lynched. Consider mine a protest vote.

Thad, why are you still voting Crazy?
In Tartiflette We Trust
SleepyPanda
SleepyPanda
Goon
SleepyPanda
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2046 (ISO) » Fri Oct 03, 2008 12:33 pm

Post by SleepyPanda »

WWB wrote: Can we switch lovers Neko? You guys are swingers right?

Just kidding hunny bunny. Wink
I don't think they would have the time for you anyways. I'm sure they're too busy swinging with another couple already.
neko wrote:Why? Because it's the protown thing to do, isn't it? You get on his case for not answering questions and then you won't do the same? Way to take the high road.
It's because his playstyle is driving me insane. I honestly do not want to play with him in another game at all. He's doing absolutely nothing.

I've already explained why my questions and his are different. How about answering this question; are you going to lynch thAdmiral/DBE on Day 7? How about Day 8? Day 6? Day 10? Your opinion can change each day from what happens on said days. It's useless to answer questions like that.
neko wrote:
SP wrote:
I say that no one should even answer him.
Who put you in charge?
No one. I just feel like being an ass. And are you seriously going to bother responding to posts like this? Is this post more relevant to the game than my post on why charter is scum? How about you respond to that one instead. Do you agree with the points I've brought up against him or not?
neko wrote: Also, you are starting to make assumptions (italicized portion).
And? Show me where I'm wrong in my assumption. Did charter explain what was so extremely protown about asking those questions? No.

I've asked him to list reasons for his top suspects, just off the top of his head, since he's too useless to go look through the pages to back them up, and what does he do? Nothing. What reason does a townie have, to not say why he think is people are scum? Whether he's scum or town, there's no plausible explanation for not doing so. If he's scum, he only hurts his own team. If he's town, he's hurting everyone else. At this point, he's not playing the game at all.
WaltWishbone
WaltWishbone
Goon
WaltWishbone
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2047 (ISO) » Fri Oct 03, 2008 7:30 pm

Post by WaltWishbone »

So actually today is really important, and I really want more input before the lynch... I mean it seems we are kinda set in our next two lynches, yeah?

Lynch
Charter/Cephrir
BattleMage/Clockwork

but what if neither flip scum?

That will leave...
Sekinji/Neko
WWB/RR
Darox/DGB
Armix/Sp
Crazy/KoC
TheAd/Dbe

I don't even know where to begin on who to supsect and we will be short townies! Especially with ThAd and dbe being useless. Waiting for a dbe replacement FUCKING sucks as she or he has to read 2000 plus posts...I wish she would be allowed to continue if she could?

unvote

Charter, the fact that you will note let go of your fucking OMGUS votes and are willing to vote for Battlemage just to keep you in the game, as sekinj pointed out is not townie play, but then again I wanted to do the same thing to Darox/DGB until RR lectured me in daytalk the other day...

So if you want my vote, I will give you 36 hours to honestly present a case against your top three suspects... Yes, you lazy idiot it means you will have to re-read and do some work. You have claimed this....

Scum
Armix/Sleepypanda
RR/WWB
Darox/DGB
Crazy/Koc
...and now you are willing to vote for...
BM/CW
...after stating that "the all mighty daytalk was crap"

Well Dude, only three of those five can be scum, so convince me. ;)
destructor
destructor
Mafia Scum
destructor
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2048 (ISO) » Fri Oct 03, 2008 8:53 pm

Post by destructor »

Regarding DarlaBlueEyes' replacement, I have offered her the chance to continue playing but if I find a replacement before she accepts she will be replaced.
.::][:::::][:::::][:::::][::.
WaltWishbone
WaltWishbone
Goon
WaltWishbone
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2049 (ISO) » Fri Oct 03, 2008 9:17 pm

Post by WaltWishbone »

destructor wrote:Regarding DarlaBlueEyes' replacement, I have offered her the chance to continue playing but if I find a replacement before she accepts she will be replaced.
That's actually good, even though she has been scarce it is so much better then finding a replacement... Armix also commented, we active players (TOWNIES) to make a good vote...

ThAd - Why don't you buy that pretty girl a nice bouquet of flowers and get her to actually play? Give her one more chance? ;)

Return to “Completed Large Normal Games”