Newbie 682 - Mayhem in Umore - Game Over, Scum Win!

For Newbie Games, which have a set format and experienced moderators. Archived during the 2023 queue overhaul.
Mirth
Mirth
Congratulations! You are ...
Mirth

Post Post #225 (ISO) » Wed Oct 01, 2008 7:43 am

Post by Mirth »

Why do you say 2 townies Chuck? I could very well be scum, with Nur even, yet your statement assumes I'm town. Do you know this for a fact?
ChuckNorris
ChuckNorris
Townie
ChuckNorris
Townie
Townie

Post Post #226 (ISO) » Wed Oct 01, 2008 8:23 am

Post by ChuckNorris »

Mirth wrote:Why do you say 2 townies Chuck? I could very well be scum, with Nur even, yet your statement assumes I'm town. Do you know this for a fact?
No. I was just stating the possibility of Me and you being townies. I didn't say we were, I said IF we were.
"Lag is worse in real life than in Video games. If you don't believe me, look at Jesus, it took him 3 days to respawn after he died!" Khelvaster

"I'm what Doctor Spooner would call a Shining Wit!" Me
nureins
nureins
100% Pure
nureins
100% Pure
100% Pure

Post Post #227 (ISO) » Wed Oct 01, 2008 8:31 am

Post by nureins »

ChuckNorris wrote: @Nur- I can understand your point but are you saying that my actions are more scummy than those of Seb? If so I really can't see how.
No, i said you are a bit below seb, i.e., you are less suspicious than him. Just while the other two players enter, I felt a bit of pressure on you is ok, as you are not far away from seb...once I have reads from everyone, and how seb and you react, Ill decide more seriously. Also, other players could be even scummier, so lets see...
chuck wrote: I do also see this. Could Nur possibly be scum trying to get 2 townies(possibly) as scumbuddies, therefore lynched?
Which of my opinions is a scumtell ? In order to raise suspicions over me, please use an argument about which of my posts is scummy and why.

Which are the 2 scumbuddies I am trying to lynch ?
Right now, my eyes are especially on Seb and you. I thought you consider Seb townie. I guess you refer to Mirth and you. That you fail to see how my suspicions on you have appeared and buddy this way to Mirth only reinforces my suspicions.
nureins
nureins
100% Pure
nureins
100% Pure
100% Pure

Post Post #228 (ISO) » Wed Oct 01, 2008 8:32 am

Post by nureins »

ChuckNorris wrote: No. I was just stating the possibility of Me and you being townies. I didn't say we were, I said IF we were.
As I thought. So then, where have you read I want to lynch Mirth? You tie yourself too much to her, dont you think ?
massive
massive
Mafia Scum
massive
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #229 (ISO) » Fri Oct 03, 2008 8:50 am

Post by massive »

Ah, the bitter smell of irony that drifts from this thread as you all completely stop posting. =[
"1AM .. not a good time to think I started mixing massive and mathcam" - Totem, DP8
"unvote mlaker; vote massive; It's like MeMe/mneme and Corsato/Cadmium" - Dragon Phoenix, Newbie 38
PLEASE NOTE: I actively avoid being online on weekends! Don't replace me just because of this!
nureins
nureins
100% Pure
nureins
100% Pure
100% Pure

Post Post #230 (ISO) » Fri Oct 03, 2008 9:49 am

Post by nureins »

massive wrote:
Ah, the bitter smell of irony that drifts from this thread as you all completely stop posting. =[
After I put suspicions on Chuck.
Which raises my suspicions on him and Mirth, though very mildly yet.

There were 4 ppl posting lot of times every day. And two of them were little kids that easily get tired with diversions...umm, and the other two ? hehe...

lets see
Mirth
Mirth
Mirth

Post Post #231 (ISO) » Fri Oct 03, 2008 11:44 am

Post by Mirth »

I simply have nothing to add since the last time I posted, but I am here.
dejkha
dejkha
Mafia Scum
dejkha
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #232 (ISO) » Fri Oct 03, 2008 12:12 pm

Post by dejkha »

I've been reading everything. I just can't find anything to respond to outside of Chuck's impatience which, IMO, isn't very suspicious since I'm impatient also, I just don't go telling the Mod to start prodding everyone that hasn't posted. But in a way, his constant apologizing may be to make sure he stays on everyone's good side.
"You say that all my posts are stupid like a motherf***ing SOB. I'm sick and tired of your constant BS." - Zwet to me.

"Fuck you... You're a pompous, ignorant fool, dejkha, and I don't appreciate your incessant badmouthing of me." - Zwet
ChuckNorris
ChuckNorris
Townie
ChuckNorris
Townie
Townie

Post Post #233 (ISO) » Fri Oct 03, 2008 8:29 pm

Post by ChuckNorris »

I am also here. I didn't see the quetion the Nur posted so...

@Nur-I meant, making Me and Mirth look in everyone else's eyes scum.
"Lag is worse in real life than in Video games. If you don't believe me, look at Jesus, it took him 3 days to respawn after he died!" Khelvaster

nureins
nureins
100% Pure
nureins
100% Pure
100% Pure

Post Post #234 (ISO) » Fri Oct 03, 2008 8:59 pm

Post by nureins »

@chuck: you are refusing to answer. And you again tight yourself to Mirth in your post. Please answer.

Where do I try to lynch Mirth ?
Which of my opinions is a scumtell ?
Can you answer my post without asking for Mirth's protection? Id like to see it...it is time for you to leave the nest, fly fly...

Indeed, I hardly try to lynch you, as my first objective is yet Seb. But you are running fast to approach him...
ChuckNorris
ChuckNorris
Townie
ChuckNorris
Townie
Townie

Post Post #235 (ISO) » Sat Oct 04, 2008 1:06 am

Post by ChuckNorris »

Nur wrote:@chuck: you are refusing to answer. And you again tight yourself to Mirth in your post. Please answer.

Can you answer my post without asking for Mirth's protection? Id like to see it...it is time for you to leave the nest, fly fly...

Indeed, I hardly try to lynch you, as my first objective is yet Seb. But you are running fast to approach him...
Here is my answer.
nureins wrote:
massive wrote:

There were 4 ppl posting lot of times every day. And two of them were little kids that easily get tired with diversions...umm, and the other two ? hehe...

lets see
Seriously. Your using Craplogic Nur.
Unvote
Vote:Nur

For using craplogic.

nureins
nureins
100% Pure
nureins
100% Pure
100% Pure

Post Post #236 (ISO) » Sat Oct 04, 2008 1:47 am

Post by nureins »

ChuckNorris wrote:
Nur wrote:@chuck: you are refusing to answer. And you again tight yourself to Mirth in your post. Please answer.

Here is my answer.
nureins wrote:
massive wrote:

lets see
I enjoy ppl panicking...
Add OMGUS vote to your case.
Now please answer my questions.
And please, describe your case on me. We have 10 pages of game, and you surely have lot of information to build it.

Seriously. Your using Craplogic Nur.
Unvote
Vote:Nur

For using craplogic.
nureins
nureins
100% Pure
nureins
100% Pure
100% Pure

Post Post #237 (ISO) » Sat Oct 04, 2008 1:49 am

Post by nureins »

EBWOP

I enjoy...

...build it.

is my response to his post.
Mirth
Mirth
Mirth

Post Post #238 (ISO) » Sat Oct 04, 2008 3:21 am

Post by Mirth »

Can yu explain what you mean by crapogic? Why is Nur all of a sudden worse than Seb?
nureins
nureins
100% Pure
nureins
100% Pure
100% Pure

Post Post #239 (ISO) » Sat Oct 04, 2008 3:23 am

Post by nureins »

In this case craplogic is a synonym of "i want to avoid your questions"...
Mirth
Mirth
Mirth

Post Post #240 (ISO) » Sat Oct 04, 2008 3:55 am

Post by Mirth »

Actually, I'm thinking in this case it means something more along the lines of "if i vote you maybe you'll stop attacking me" but I want to hear him explain it.
nureins
nureins
100% Pure
nureins
100% Pure
100% Pure

Post Post #241 (ISO) » Sat Oct 04, 2008 4:04 am

Post by nureins »

If i vote you maybe youll stop attacking me, so I can avoid your questions :)

Which in any case and at the end is an anti-town tell...Im not gonna stop analyzing his play coz i consider it quite suspicious. And he has the only chance to answer me. The rest is anti-townie...
ChuckNorris
ChuckNorris
Townie
ChuckNorris
Townie
Townie

Post Post #242 (ISO) » Sat Oct 04, 2008 8:55 am

Post by ChuckNorris »

Unvote
. I was voting to see if any reaction came from Nuriens. It seemed not. So, imo I think he is likely to be town.

238- By craplogic, I meant the fact that he kept on asking questions that I had already answered. But since I doubt that he'll look, the 2 possible
townies
who I thought you were trying to make look like scumbuddies, were me and Mirth. Also you found Mirth scummy a page or so back, saying that her apparantly "coaching" me was scummy.

I'd like to hear from everone else. How do you find my actions on Nur? Did nur use craplogic?

nureins
nureins
100% Pure
nureins
100% Pure
100% Pure

Post Post #243 (ISO) » Sat Oct 04, 2008 9:25 am

Post by nureins »

ChuckNorris wrote:
Unvote
. I was voting to see if any reaction came from Nuriens. It seemed not. So, imo I think he is likely to be town.
1. There is a reaction. More pressure.
2. More scum points to you. It sounds a fake.
3. Now that you think I am more likely town, please answer my questions.
4. You can add the following question. Is there any relationship between Mirth's critique to you and your unvote ? Has you perceived your vote and attitude as incorrect due to Mirth comment ? Or...
chucky wrote: Also you found Mirth scummy a page or so back, saying that her apparantly "coaching" me was scummy.
You said that I wanted to lynch you and Mirth. Please show me where I found Mirth very scummy. If you want information, go for post 206, this is my MAJOR attack to mirth. And it was a mild fos for him. And a vote for you...so obviously, you HAVE NOT answered where I wanted to LYNCH Mirth and you.

And this is far from being finished. We have just started. I think we need some action around, as people is quite silent.

I'd like to hear from everone else. How do you find my actions on Nur? Did nur use craplogic?[/quote]
ChuckNorris
ChuckNorris
Townie
ChuckNorris
Townie
Townie

Post Post #244 (ISO) » Sat Oct 04, 2008 9:36 am

Post by ChuckNorris »

Nur wrote:
snip

3. Now that you think I am more likely town, please answer my questions.
snip
I have. If you have any more, please tell me.
Nur wrote:

snip

you HAVE NOT answered where I wanted to LYNCH Mirth and you.
snip
You are obviously not reading what I posted. I did not say you wanted to
lynch
both of us, I was merely saying that you were saying that me and Mirth were scumbuddies. There is a difference.

nureins
nureins
100% Pure
nureins
100% Pure
100% Pure

Post Post #245 (ISO) » Sat Oct 04, 2008 9:36 am

Post by nureins »

EBWOP: I forgot to add my comment to the last point.

He backtracks and considers me most likely townie when he feels the pressure and IMO, he sees Mirth critique (independently he is buddying her, hidding behind her, or is her scummate, i dont mind very much now, the scummy attitude is clearly on Chuck). However, he uses his magic word craplogic to ask for help to the outside world...

BTW,

a) Which reactions were you looking for ?
b) which reaction would have you expected not to consider me townie ?
My reaction is to consider you scummier for what you did. If this makes me townie, it must be because you did something bad that pushes you in suspicions.
c) what was this scummy thing you have done that makes a townie (me) to raise suspicions on you ?

Now please, address my points. The previous, and all these. If you want, I can collect all of them in a post, but I am sure you can look for them.
ChuckNorris
ChuckNorris
Townie
ChuckNorris
Townie
Townie

Post Post #246 (ISO) » Sat Oct 04, 2008 9:42 am

Post by ChuckNorris »

Woah Simpulpost.

a) I was looking to see if you got angr at me voting you. You didn't so I found you townie-y. Also I didn't say that you were the most likely town. You are twisting my words. Please don't.
b)You getting really angry. You immediately saying that "becuase I voted you, I must be scum." Kinda thing.
c)Hmmm. If I think abou it, me putting Seb at L-1, looks quite scummy, me being impatient looks scummy also.

nureins
nureins
100% Pure
nureins
100% Pure
100% Pure

Post Post #247 (ISO) » Sat Oct 04, 2008 9:48 am

Post by nureins »

Also, and most importantly, answer to the following logical question:

Chucky's sentences:

Post 224. I want to find out if Seb is Scum as his very scummy actions make him almost certainly scum.

Post 235. (vote nur) For using craplogic.

Post 242. I was voting to see if any reaction came from Nuriens. It seemed not. So, imo I think he is likely to be town.

Mirth already noted about 224, I guess. She asked you if you consider your reasons to vote me more important that Seb's. Did you ? Because Seb was ALMOST CERTAINLY SCUM.
But now, according to 235 and 242, you are contradicting. Or you lied in 235. Did you lie to set a trap for me ? or which is the real reason ? craplogic ? to see reactions ?
nureins
nureins
100% Pure
nureins
100% Pure
100% Pure

Post Post #248 (ISO) » Sat Oct 04, 2008 9:51 am

Post by nureins »

ChuckNorris wrote: You are obviously not reading what I posted. I did not say you wanted to
lynch
both of us, I was merely saying that you were saying that me and Mirth were scumbuddies. There is a difference.
I have read your posts.
chuck wrote: I do also see this. Could Nur possibly be scum trying to get 2 townies(possibly) as scumbuddies, therefore lynched?
Can you see the end of the sentence ?
Another lie. You are lieing too much lately. Pressure is not good for you.
nureins
nureins
100% Pure
nureins
100% Pure
100% Pure

Post Post #249 (ISO) » Sat Oct 04, 2008 10:00 am

Post by nureins »

ChuckNorris wrote: a) I was looking to see if you got angr at me voting you. You didn't so I found you townie-y. Also I didn't say that you were the most likely town. You are twisting my words. Please don't.
You exactly said "I think he is likely to be town." This perfectly fits with my questioning. Do not move to a semantic level...
chuck wrote: b)You getting really angry. You immediately saying that "becuase I voted you, I must be scum." Kinda thing.
1. I am not angry at all. I am getting info. I am happy.
2. Your vote on me was just some extra points. You are ruining your position more and more.
chuck wrote: c)Hmmm. If I think abou it, me putting Seb at L-1, looks quite scummy, me being impatient looks scummy also.
In the same post, you think Im attacking you incorrectly (emotionally, angry, irrationally...) and correctly (rationally, coz you did scummy things).
You are in the corner. And you have no way to escape.

I do not know other people. I am ready to ask Chucky for a claim. But I want to hear from the non-participants (lurkers, or whatever). So, now is time for me to read carefully all his answers and build a case. I promise to make a summary with a nice description, so you can decide when all the players have participated seriously. Also, if anybody wants to play the advocate's devil role in a serious way, he/she is welcome at this moment.

@mod
: What do we know about the other players and your prodding rules ? could they be just avoiding to post ? or they are not here...please inform us.

Return to “The Road to Rome [Newbie Games]”