unwnd
unwnd
Jack of All Trades
unwnd
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1426 (ISO) » Mon Aug 09, 2021 7:37 am

Post by unwnd »

I think your paranoia becomes far more of an accessory to the fact you don't act upon your impulses. I don't see you as someone who will snapvote someone, but you do a bit of talking when it comes to your feelings. The hydra could be interferring with that as you have Bell, but I digress
Stop
Snarky Fishes
Snarky Fishes
Mafia Scum
Snarky Fishes
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1427 (ISO) » Mon Aug 09, 2021 7:37 am

Post by Snarky Fishes »

In post 1410, ManateeGal wrote:@anyone who played w me in NQN

do you think im purposely underplaying myself again in a way i admitted to in that game?
No.

But I worry that you're trying to put my feedback to work in this game. Which, admittedly, you could be doing as either alignment.
borkjerfkin
borkjerfkin
He/Him
Xenophile
borkjerfkin
He/Him
Xenophile
Xenophile
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #1428 (ISO) » Mon Aug 09, 2021 7:38 am

Post by borkjerfkin »

In post 1424, ArcAngel9 wrote:On a second thought if Spiffeh is not happening . Town should lynch this!
Please read site rules. Use of that word is no longer allowed.
beefycheese
Here There Be Dragons
Here There Be Dragons
Mafia Scum
Here There Be Dragons
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1429 (ISO) » Mon Aug 09, 2021 7:39 am

Post by Here There Be Dragons »

In post 1369, Snarky Fishes wrote:If you had decided to play a minimalist approach before a game was rolled and wound up with a scum role, would you stick with it? Why or why not?
i think this is the wrong question.

would i personally stick with it? i don't know. maybe not.

but i don't have DID. that's very different from deciding to play differently for fun and no one seems to be getting this despite my and her efforts.
Annie Edison
Annie Edison
Mafia Scum
Annie Edison
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1430 (ISO) » Mon Aug 09, 2021 7:40 am

Post by Annie Edison »

It’s almost like someone pointed out that there’s probably scum using this to fence sit on her
ManateeGal
ManateeGal
She/Her
Goon
ManateeGal
She/Her
Goon
Goon
Pronoun: She/Her

Post Post #1431 (ISO) » Mon Aug 09, 2021 7:40 am

Post by ManateeGal »

In post 1419, unwnd wrote:
In post 1416, ManateeGal wrote:
In post 1412, unwnd wrote:

do you think im purposely underplaying myself again in a way i admitted to in that game?
I'm one of your sole champions and you've got me confused why you're asking this
well that seemed to be the basis about what ffer was refferring to in the post ceph just quoted. im curious as to if anyone believes im doing the same
Why does that matter to you if you are?

The only thing that has stuck me in terms of if I'm wrong about you is that you were guilty conscience spewing earlier. I think a common tactic for scum is to sometimes to be dangerously honest, because it can trip townies up who are looking for more deceptive and evasive responses. Your thoughts to me this game are much more raw than what I observed in NQN
well cos im pretty obviously not underplaying myself in the way i was before that got me scumread and i think most would realize that. i wanted 2 see if anyone thought otherwise and call them out
will be back eventually
Snarky Fishes
Snarky Fishes
Mafia Scum
Snarky Fishes
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1432 (ISO) » Mon Aug 09, 2021 7:40 am

Post by Snarky Fishes »

In post 1426, unwnd wrote:I think your paranoia becomes far more of an accessory to the fact you don't act upon your impulses. I don't see you as someone who will snapvote someone, but you do a bit of talking when it comes to your feelings. The hydra could be interferring with that as you have Bell, but I digress
I'm not impulsive unless I straight up lose my temper about something. Do you feel like I'm not talking enough about my feelings/motivations?

fwiw, although when the medea wagon took off I was too conflicted to kick any wheels off, that's no longer the case. I
will
take exception to a hypothetical reenactment.
unwnd
unwnd
Jack of All Trades
unwnd
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1433 (ISO) » Mon Aug 09, 2021 7:41 am

Post by unwnd »

In post 1431, ManateeGal wrote:
In post 1419, unwnd wrote:
In post 1416, ManateeGal wrote:
In post 1412, unwnd wrote:

I'm one of your sole champions and you've got me confused why you're asking this
well that seemed to be the basis about what ffer was refferring to in the post ceph just quoted. im curious as to if anyone believes im doing the same
Why does that matter to you if you are?

The only thing that has stuck me in terms of if I'm wrong about you is that you were guilty conscience spewing earlier. I think a common tactic for scum is to sometimes to be dangerously honest, because it can trip townies up who are looking for more deceptive and evasive responses. Your thoughts to me this game are much more raw than what I observed in NQN
well cos im pretty obviously not underplaying myself in the way i was before that got me scumread and i think most would realize that. i wanted 2 see if anyone thought otherwise and call them out
Er

Walk me through this a bit more? You were able to go into a tangent about feeling lost in comparison to everyone else, so ruminate a bit more on what you mean
Stop
ArcAngel9
ArcAngel9
Jack of All Trades
ArcAngel9
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1434 (ISO) » Mon Aug 09, 2021 7:41 am

Post by ArcAngel9 »

In post 1425, Annie Edison wrote:Vote me then, coward.
Unlike you, I am not a mad dog.

I am a townie, I have a stronger scum read that I am more confident about it. Hence I will play by win condition and try to push that wagon.

And what did you say about yourself again? :yawn:

you want to be a town hard carry? LOL! :lol: You should tape yourself and listen to it. It will be a good laugh! :roll:
I
n
a
t
i
m
e
o
f
a
n
c
i
e
n
t
g
o
d
s
w
a
r
l
o
r
d
s
a
n
d
k
i
n
g
s
a
l
a
n
d
i
n
t
u
r
m
o
i
l
c
r
i
e
d
o
u
t
f
o
r
a
h
e
r
o
S
h
e
w
a
s
X
e
n
a
a
m
i
g
h
t
y
p
r
i
n
c
e
s
s
f
o
r
g
e
d
i
n
t
h
e
h
e
a
t
o
f
b
a
t
t
l
e
T
h
e
p
o
w
e
r
t
h
e
p
a
s
s
i
o
n
t
h
e
d
a
n
g
e
r
H
e
r
c
o
u
r
a
g
e
w
i
l
l
c
h
a
n
g
e
t
h
e
w
o
r
l
d
-
Xena Warrior Princess, Coming Soon!!
unwnd
unwnd
Jack of All Trades
unwnd
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1435 (ISO) » Mon Aug 09, 2021 7:42 am

Post by unwnd »

In post 1432, Snarky Fishes wrote:
In post 1426, unwnd wrote:I think your paranoia becomes far more of an accessory to the fact you don't act upon your impulses. I don't see you as someone who will snapvote someone, but you do a bit of talking when it comes to your feelings. The hydra could be interferring with that as you have Bell, but I digress
I'm not impulsive unless I straight up lose my temper about something. Do you feel like I'm not talking enough about my feelings/motivations?

fwiw, although when the medea wagon took off I was too conflicted to kick any wheels off, that's no longer the case. I
will
take exception to a hypothetical reenactment.
Yeah, I don't think I'm getting the initiate experience you have with yourself if that makes sense. You described yourself as a town support player, which makes me think you journal a lot of your thoughts and then post them for others to see. This isn't happening this game and instead I'm only supposed to believe you have Bell to share them with.
Stop
ManateeGal
ManateeGal
She/Her
Goon
ManateeGal
She/Her
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1436 (ISO) » Mon Aug 09, 2021 7:43 am

Post by ManateeGal »

well in NQN i presented myself as fearful of other players and generally inexperienced with mafia. i dont think ive done either of those so far despite being upfront about feeling behind everyone else
will be back eventually
Annie Edison
Annie Edison
Mafia Scum
Annie Edison
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1437 (ISO) » Mon Aug 09, 2021 7:43 am

Post by Annie Edison »

I mean each time you post something like you just continue to make my case

I’m honestly getting flashbacks to Tenet from this where I was completely neutralized by discredits despite having 5/6 right

Interesting.
Spiffeh
Spiffeh
He/Him
Paragone
Spiffeh
He/Him
Paragone
Paragone
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #1438 (ISO) » Mon Aug 09, 2021 7:44 am

Post by Spiffeh »

In post 751, Here There Be Dragons wrote:spiffeh's confident entrance followed by nothing, however, reminded me of my game a lot.
In post 1347, Here There Be Dragons wrote:please feel free to tell me why i shouldn't do that

i feel like you had a bombastic entrance in tenet as well
I thought it was unfair to say it reminded you of your game as the circumstances are very different.

1. When I replaced into your game I had exactly one opportunity to read and post before having to go V/LA and replace out shortly after. So that is why my entrance there was "followed by nothing".
2. This game had just started and on a weekend no less so it was early to draw a comparison based on me having done nothing.

So basically this comparison sucks
Q•U•E•E•N•U•P•T•O•O•L•A•T•E•2•0•1•7
Annie Edison
Annie Edison
Mafia Scum
Annie Edison
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1439 (ISO) » Mon Aug 09, 2021 7:44 am

Post by Annie Edison »

@unwnd I might be on board with the Russian theory.
unwnd
unwnd
Jack of All Trades
unwnd
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1440 (ISO) » Mon Aug 09, 2021 7:44 am

Post by unwnd »

So..what is it you were trying to see then? I'm just not getting if you were trying to bait responses from the people scumreading you or something
Stop
ArcAngel9
ArcAngel9
Jack of All Trades
ArcAngel9
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1441 (ISO) » Mon Aug 09, 2021 7:44 am

Post by ArcAngel9 »

@ManateeGal
Who do you prefer to eliminate today?
I
n
a
t
i
m
e
o
f
a
n
c
i
e
n
t
g
o
d
s
w
a
r
l
o
r
d
s
a
n
d
k
i
n
g
s
a
l
a
n
d
i
n
t
u
r
m
o
i
l
c
r
i
e
d
o
u
t
f
o
r
a
h
e
r
o
S
h
e
w
a
s
X
e
n
a
a
m
i
g
h
t
y
p
r
i
n
c
e
s
s
f
o
r
g
e
d
i
n
t
h
e
h
e
a
t
o
f
b
a
t
t
l
e
T
h
e
p
o
w
e
r
t
h
e
p
a
s
s
i
o
n
t
h
e
d
a
n
g
e
r
H
e
r
c
o
u
r
a
g
e
w
i
l
l
c
h
a
n
g
e
t
h
e
w
o
r
l
d
-
Here There Be Dragons
Here There Be Dragons
Mafia Scum
Here There Be Dragons
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1442 (ISO) » Mon Aug 09, 2021 7:44 am

In post 1404, ManateeGal wrote:
Spoiler: stuff i like from sleez
In post 220, Sleez wrote:I like LLD.
In post 231, Sleez wrote:Let people answer for themselves Annie. Your opinion is in queue.
In post 402, Sleez wrote:VOTE: Lukewarm

Least comfortable vote on Medea, so much that even himself couldn't believe it. . Fraudulent behavior.
In post 427, Sleez wrote:I am almost certain you know what I'm saying and you think being befuddled could make people townread you.
In post 431, Sleez wrote:I said exactly what I wanted to.
In post 505, Sleez wrote:Medea is awkward but not in a rousing manner.
In post 513, Sleez wrote:Lukewarm continues to be very scummy.
In post 526, Sleez wrote:What does it take to become initiated into the hive from you all. Talk to me, ask me questions.
In post 532, Sleez wrote:
In post 527, Annie Edison wrote:Sleez which of my reads do you disagree with snd why?
I don't see why AA9/Medea are scum together. Your lower end of reads are basically incative players and then Medea, which has been a large focus to you. I think at this point Medea has been talked enough to where it's becoming an agitation, and it can even be shown by the way Medea is responding right now. Why is Medea such an object of desire to you? Why is it to everyone. I see a lot being talked about around Medea but you're the only person who is really trying to figure her out. I give you credit to that end but nobody else.
In post 533, Sleez wrote:Lukewarm saw a fun little wagon then realized it might be a bad idea, and instead of owing up to the process made a convenient example for himself. He's very scummy.
In post 561, Sleez wrote:Talk of AA9 made me look at her bigger post a bit more.
In post 377, ArcAngel9 wrote:What about sending shards to mafia, since they are already are demons so sending shards doesn't affect them? I believe the mafia wins when convert at least 7 more town players into demons. Is my understanding of the setup is accurate? can someone validate and confirm on this?

This is probably untrue given that the mod listed the current demons as Low which is 0-2, and the scumteam is comprised of 3 last I checked the OP. I don't think this is a townslip.
In post 682, Sleez wrote:I don't look at the game backwards. My objective is to remove scummy people. Lukewarm is still scummy. Manatee thinks he's scummy too, it's just bonus for me.
In post 882, Sleez wrote:
In post 880, Snarky Fishes wrote:Sleez, what are your reads now?
  • I would eliminate Titus, Dragons, and AA9. I've come around to AA9 just from the fact she is not here. It's never a bad idea to launch those people.
  • I think Manatee is being truly misunderstood but don't think her provocateurs are entirely scum.
  • I don't know what Pooky is doing.
  • Medea is still awkward and weird. Her PA side is more direct but feels like I'm speaking to someone with a story of events instead of things playing out. I didn't like Bell-side chastising her in the way he did because they're just going to flail and have a good reason for it even if they're scum. It wasn't productive and now him constantly talking about her AtE is just going to make them spitefully AtE some more. Bell pretty much moved the goalposts and nothing else.
  • I want to like LLD. I still do to some regard, but Annie's talk about people being afraid to approach LLD is interesting.
  • I don't think Spiffeh has done anything objectionable. I'd want to know more why Bell believes the mouse in his words is scum.
In post 888, Sleez wrote:This is why I'm fine with Manatee. I see the process, and her means of trying to work through it. Her apologies about being messy didn't seem like an excuse rather she just doesn't trust herself. I like that she seemed unguarded in that moment and just let it happen instead of pretending it didn't. She owned up to her own mistakes because she really wanted to have her thoughts get out there regardless.
In post 1079, Sleez wrote:I would even say that my theory is that while yes, town can use shards, scum actually wants to be the one to get them.

Look at what bork said. Look at what Medea said. Medea said they're a demon right now. That's 1. Is there 2? I would say if you're a demon go ahead and claim because it's numbers advantage.
In post 1177, Sleez wrote:
In post 1149, Medea the Alien wrote:{ManateeLass}
This one is wrong and I will fight you on it.
In post 1190, Sleez wrote:I'm not going to spell it out though. All I'm going to say is that I'm willing to speak more openly. I think Manatee isn't scum because I believe lesser scum are more inclined to give out reads at the drop of a hat. You know, look like they're doing something and being organic. Nothing about Manatee seems rushed, which bodes well for her behavior earlier about her own confidence. I don't believe this is a front and I expect scum who either 1) don't like being scum 2) are not very good at it to not be able to tap into their own stream of consciousness. So they pretend they know. I don't really see that from her.
In post 1195, Sleez wrote:I don't trust you yet Medea. I think you not seeing what I see in Manatee is a big problem.
In post 1221, Sleez wrote:How can you look at Manatee and think she would do the same exact shit she got clapped for last time. Even the most foolish of people know when a mistake happens, and the only thing that could be said is her openly being like 'i wanted to be scum to prove myself' and 'i want to work on my emotions when i get scumread' is the perspective slip you're looking for where she's spewing guilty conscience
i guess i was hoping for more of a thought process

i want to dig into your whys not just whats
Snarky Fishes
Snarky Fishes
Mafia Scum
Snarky Fishes
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1443 (ISO) » Mon Aug 09, 2021 7:45 am

Post by Snarky Fishes »

In post 1429, Here There Be Dragons wrote:
In post 1369, Snarky Fishes wrote:If you had decided to play a minimalist approach before a game was rolled and wound up with a scum role, would you stick with it? Why or why not?
i think this is the wrong question.

would i personally stick with it? i don't know. maybe not.

but i don't have DID. that's very different from deciding to play differently for fun and no one seems to be getting this despite my and her efforts.
I'm getting it and I'm taking it very much into consideration. I'm apparently leaning a lot more town than you are over it, and I feel like I've kinda polarized myself due to your pushback on the read so I should probably drop this for a while.
ManateeGal
ManateeGal
She/Her
Goon
ManateeGal
She/Her
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1444 (ISO) » Mon Aug 09, 2021 7:46 am

Post by ManateeGal »

i am heading out for the rest of the day

pedit - will respond when im back
will be back eventually
PookyTheMagicalBear
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
Pooky got your back

Post Post #1445 (ISO) » Mon Aug 09, 2021 7:46 am

Post by PookyTheMagicalBear »

is it time for some more russian fanfiction
Show
"I hope one day I can openly play as wolfy as Pooky and get zero pressure for it grumble grumble."
-MariaR

"I can't even look at the game anymore.
That evil teddy bear has got everyone twirling by his thumb.
It's like witnessing an slow but unavoidable train crash you can't stop."

-Norwee
ArcAngel9
ArcAngel9
Jack of All Trades
ArcAngel9
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1446 (ISO) » Mon Aug 09, 2021 7:47 am

Post by ArcAngel9 »

In post 1438, Spiffeh wrote:So basically this comparison sucks
Ironic that you speak about comparisons!

Remember you asked me about why I choose to vote for you instead of Annie while I had mentioned more reasons about her but a fewer reasons about you?

Was that a good comparison? :shifty:
I
n
a
t
i
m
e
o
f
a
n
c
i
e
n
t
g
o
d
s
w
a
r
l
o
r
d
s
a
n
d
k
i
n
g
s
a
l
a
n
d
i
n
t
u
r
m
o
i
l
c
r
i
e
d
o
u
t
f
o
r
a
h
e
r
o
S
h
e
w
a
s
X
e
n
a
a
m
i
g
h
t
y
p
r
i
n
c
e
s
s
f
o
r
g
e
d
i
n
t
h
e
h
e
a
t
o
f
b
a
t
t
l
e
T
h
e
p
o
w
e
r
t
h
e
p
a
s
s
i
o
n
t
h
e
d
a
n
g
e
r
H
e
r
c
o
u
r
a
g
e
w
i
l
l
c
h
a
n
g
e
t
h
e
w
o
r
l
d
-
Annie Edison
Annie Edison
Mafia Scum
Annie Edison
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1447 (ISO) » Mon Aug 09, 2021 7:47 am

Post by Annie Edison »

Pooky, help me kill AA9 please.
Here There Be Dragons
Here There Be Dragons
Mafia Scum
Here There Be Dragons
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1448 (ISO) » Mon Aug 09, 2021 7:48 am

In post 1418, Here There Be Dragons wrote:VOTE: spiffeh

~std
i'm comfortable with this for now given that i am not allowed on medea

spiff has had a couple glimmers i didn't mind but he also did this "hey, look at this good post i made!" thing at one point that made me think he was potentially proud of the work he put in faking it
PookyTheMagicalBear
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
Pooky got your back

Post Post #1449 (ISO) » Mon Aug 09, 2021 7:48 am

Post by PookyTheMagicalBear »

why is AA9 scum?
Show
"I hope one day I can openly play as wolfy as Pooky and get zero pressure for it grumble grumble."
-MariaR

"I can't even look at the game anymore.
That evil teddy bear has got everyone twirling by his thumb.
It's like witnessing an slow but unavoidable train crash you can't stop."

-Norwee

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”